"Asia Living Classroom" taught by local entertainers is open for August!
If you write the contents roughly
Thank you for participating in our Asian entertainer event, melons.
Source: Living Asian Classes Since 2015 Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines ... → Continue reading
Rough & Peace News Magazine
Raffmaga, an entertainment menu media that delivers the latest news from Yoshimoto Kogyo.
We will deliver "rough & peaceful" information that can make people smile, whether they like comedy or not!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
In Japan, mainly Earl's Favorite (or its lineage varieties,Later), Not the variety name.
fruitIs almost spherical.On the surface of the pericarpcorkProduces a quality mesh.The flesh is yellowish green,fruit juiceMany and very sweet.Panama diseaseNot resistant toPowdery mildewCultivation is very difficult as it is not resistant to other diseases such as.rootFor melons that are weak and resistant to Panama disease (Oi, Burnett Hill Favorite, etc.)GraftIs cultivated.
Cultivation controlled temperature and humidity温室You have to do it in-house, and you can't do good quality without diligent modification.Also, only one is produced from one vine.For this reason, the price is high, and some high-end products cost more than 1 yen per ball.The main production area isShizuokaso,KochiIs next to this.
Some farmers take advantage of the mesh pattern on the surface of the pericarp to produce gift melons that bring out messages of congratulations and gratitude..
In Japan, melons became the first varieties of melons to spread and have grown to become a synonymous brand of melons.
This variety was developed19st centuryEndThe United KingdomIs. The name meaning "count's favorite" comes from the fact that it was made on the farm of the Earl of Radnor's residence.1925 in Japan14th year of Taisho), Shizuoka greenhouseAgricultural cooperativeThe predecessor of the Crown Melon branchIwataCultivation methods were established at the Marushizu branch of the Greenhouse Agricultural Cooperative and spread throughout Japan.Currently, this species is no longer cultivated in the home country of England, but in Japan it is a traditional luxury that has continued since the Showa era.melonIt continues to be prized as.SenbiyaIt is also the main product of.
- Cantal pensis group (Cantalupensis group)
- Reticulatus group (Reticulatus Group)
- Earl's Favorite
Earl's Favorite (Earl's Favorite) Is a representative variety of melon.For shortEarls MelonAlso called.
- Earl varieties
It refers to a variety that looks similar to Earl's and has been improved by imparting weather resistance and disease resistance, which are the weak points of Earl's.It is as strong as a house melon, easy to cultivate, andsugar contentThere are many varieties that are easy to rise.When cultivated well, it is indistinguishable from pure Earls, and the taste is the same quality as Earls.Sakata Seeds"Earl's Night", Yae Agricultural "Earl's Seinu", and Yokohama Ueki's "Ya" series are cultivated in various places.All three series are powdery mildew resistant and Panama disease resistant and easy to cultivate.Ibaraki,Aichi,KumamotoIs the main production area.
- Mating species
Studies claiming anti-cancer effects
Once upon a time, melonsDesigner foods planIt belongs to 3 groups in the pyramid of, and among the 3 groups,basil,Tarragon,Oats,AsatsukiBelongs to the top of the 3 groups,cancerIt was positioned as a preventive ingredient.
- ^ Fuji Television Trivia Dissemination Committee "Trivia Fountain: Hee no Hon 1" Kodansha, 2003.
- ^ Oi and Burnett were the mainstream varieties of greenhouse cultivation before the introduction of Earl's.Due to its resistance to Panama disease, it has come to be used as a rootstock.Panama disease is sometimes called "Earl's disease" because it occurs in Earl's species.
- ^ Message entrusted to fruits / I'm glad to receive it / It's delicious to eat / Melon and banana plantations are devisedNikkei MJ] December 2018, 2 (food side)
- ^ Toshihiko Osawa,Cancer prevention and food"Journal of Japanese Society for Dietary Life, 2009 Volume 20 Issue 1 p.11-16, two:10.2740 / jisdh.20.11
- Junichi Sugiyama, Shiro Usui, "Non-destructive quality evaluation of melons by tapping signal"Proceedings of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers," 1990, Vol. 26, No. 4, p.367-374, two:10.9746 / sicetr1965.26.367