Toru Hiroyama (left) of "Orimupikku Golf Club" receiving a letter of appreciation on behalf of the photograph = Mizuho, Hosokawa-cho, Miki-shi
Lifesaving man with unconscious cardiopulmonary arrest Letter of appreciation to golf course "Experience at the inn lived"
If you write the contents roughly
I'm glad that the man was safely reintegrated into society.
On the 13th, the Fire Department of Miki City, Hyogo Prefecture said that it saved the life of an elderly man who had a cardiopulmonary arrest at a golf course. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
RehabilitationWhat is (Shakai Fuki)?軍隊-刑 務 所-hospital-TempleIt means that a person who lived away from the general society rejoins the general society.Job trainingIn some cases, a program is set up to prepare for rehabilitation.In addition, it may also be used for crime victims.
Intellectually Handicapped Individual
Mentally handicapped individual
Mental disorderFor those who have left their jobs due to this, the government plays a central role in conducting social rehabilitation support projects.Social environmentSequelaeWhether or not you can recover depends on things likeMentally handicapped individualCan't say that he wants to reintegrate into society (Anti-social return,Right not to work), There are many conflicts due to disagreements.1985(60) According to a survey by the National Federation of Mental Illness Families, 33% of those who do not want to work, preferably 27% want to work, while 4.5% do not want to work, if possible. I don't want to work, but it accounts for 2.8%.
Law on Mental Health and Welfare for Persons with Mental Illness(Mental Health and Welfare Law)Minister of Health, Labour and WelfareIs limited to one in the whole countryMental Illness Rehabilitation Promotion CenterCan be specified.1994(6)FoundationNational Federation of Mental Disabilities Family Associations(Zenkaren) was designated (Group is2007(Bankruptcy and dissolution in 19).Once in Article 32 of the lawOutpatient medical expenses public expense burden systemThere,Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareSocial and Support BureauDisability Health and Welfare DepartmentMental health welfare sectionAccording to the report, it was possible to promote the rehabilitation of mentally handicapped people by establishing a system that allows home-based mentally handicapped people to receive appropriate outpatient medical care.2006(18) October,Disability Independence Support ActIt was abolished by the enforcement of.
With mental illnesscrimeWho causedTactile mentally illCalled. Especially殺人Often used for those who have committed serious crimes such asHowever, among those with tactile psychiatric disorders, those with tactile psychiatric disorders who committed serious other harmful acts without being held criminally liable, such as being unable to distinguish between good and evil due to mental illness, said, "Act on Medical Care and Observation of Persons Who Performed Serious Other Harmful Behaviors in the State of Loss of Mind(Medical Observation Law) ”designated by the Minister of Health, Labor and WelfareDesignated hospital medical institution,Designated outpatient medical institutionProviding appropriate medical care atRehabilitationMay be promoted.
People with developmental disabilities
- ^ Statistics on Employment of Persons with Disabilities Japan National Institute of Vocational Affairs for Persons with Disabilities 1992, p. 141
- ^ Results of evaluation conducted in 13: Intermediate / ex-post evaluation (confirmed): Medical expenses for outpatients with mental disorders Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Social and Assistance Bureau, Department of Disability Health and Welfare, Mental Health and Welfare Division, viewed April 2010, 4
- ^ How to Judge People with Mental Iwanami Akira Iwanami Kobunsha 2009 ISBN 9784334035013 p24
- ^ Medical Observation Law for Persons with Dementia, etc. Outline of Medical Observation Law System Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Retrieved February 2010, 11
- ^ "Chiba University Student Kidnapping Case" In a New Dream ... "The Girl's Path to Rehabilitation". Women themselves(July 2016, 8) 2021/8/10Browse.
- Statistics on employment of persons with disabilities Japan Association for Promotion of Employment of Persons with DisabilitiesNational Institute of Vocational Affairs for Persons with Disabilities 1992
- How to judge a mentally ill person Akira Iwanami Kobunsha Publishing Co., Ltd. 2009