"Omi Gyoza" in the parking lot of Moriyama Natural Hot Spring Hotaru no Yu opens on July 7
If you write the contents roughly
The hot spring is a high-quality hot spring with a slimy and moist feeling that springs from 1,300 meters underground through the Hira Mountains, Suzuka Mountains, and Lake Biwa Formation.
In the parking lot of "Moriyama Natural Hot Spring Hotaru no Yu", the direct sales office of the take-out dumpling specialty store [Omi dumplings] will be on July 2021, 7 ... → Continue reading
Local media that provides information on Shiga and Kyoto.
The scenery and delicious food are also posted,
Mainly operates website and Instagram.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Suzuka Mountains(Suzuka-san Myaku)Gifuas well as the MieとShigaLocated along the prefectural border withMountains.. In generalSekigaharaLocated in the south ofMt. RyozenzanからSuzuka PassInsert the range up to.There are various theories that the definition of the southern end is Aburahidake.
Northern and southernLimestoneIt ’s a gentle mountain of quality,Mt. Oikedake,Mt. FujiwaradakeNear the summitKarst terrainIt can also be seen. Large-scale limestone mining is being carried out at Mt. Fujiwaradake.On the other hand, the range from the south side of Ryugadake in the central part to Nyudogadake isgraniteIt is a quality and sharp mountain.The Mie prefecture side is relatively steep, and the Shiga prefecture side has gentle mountains.It is said that it was uplifted 200 to 100 million years ago, and at the eastern foot of the Suzuka Mountains.Reverse faultPart ofQuaternaryIt is known that the activity is continued even after the latter period.
The highest peak is Mt. Oikedake (1247 m).The most famous mountain in the mountainsGozaishodakeThe number of people entering the mountain is the highest.Mie prefecture sideKomono TownOn the hillsideYunoyama hot springTo the vicinity of the mountaintopRopewayIs tied.It is the only ski resort in Mie prefecture on the summit of Mt. Gozaisho.Gozaisho Ski AreaThere is.In addition, the Fujiuchi wall of Mt. Gozaishorock climbingIt has become a famous place for people.There used to be a ski resort in Mt. Fujiwaradake in the north.It was a natural ski resort with no facilities such as lifts.
- 1942(Showa17 years)May 12 At the footSuzukaOf 2 towns and 12 villageSuzukaIs established.
- 1959(34) April Gozaisho RopewayOpened.
- 1960(35) In July, at Mt. Gozaisho's mountain park,Japan Kamoshika CenterHas opened and around the worldAntelopeWas bred and exhibited. The park was closed on November 2006, 18.
- 1964(39) "Suzuka Seven Mountain"Mountain climbing tournament" begins.
- 1968(43)May 7 The whole area of the Suzuka MountainsSuzuka Quasi-National ParkSpecified in.
- 1972(47) Suzuka skylineOpened.
- 1997(Heisei9) November Suzuka Skyline became free of charge for all sections.
- 2008(20)May 9 - 3 daysIn the whole areaTorrential rainfor,National Route 477Many roads such as Suzuka SkylineLandslideIt was closed due to such reasons.Disaster recovery work was carried out, and the road closure was lifted on November 2011, 23.
- 2011(23)May 3 - National Route 421Ishigure Pass RoadOpened.
Main mountains of the Suzuka Mountains
Many mountains line up almost north and south. From Mt. Oikedake and Mt. Gozaisho, there are ridges derived to the west.
|With Mt. Oikedake|
|Mt. Ryozenzan||1,083. 45||Second class||11.8||Hana no Hyakumeizan（One hundred mountains of flowers）|
|Mt. Eboshidake||864. 73||Second class||5.8|
(Third-class triangulation point)
|4.3||Gifu / Mie / Shiga border|
|Mt. Oikedake||1,247||0||The highest peak of the Suzuka Mountains|
Hana no Hyakumeizan（One hundred mountains of flowers）
|Mt. Fujiwaradake||1,144||(Altitude undecided)||4.1||Nihon Sanbyaku Meizan（Japan's three hundred famous mountains）|
Hana no Hyakumeizan（One hundred mountains of flowers）
Shin Hana no Hyakumeizan（New one hundred mountains of flowers）
|Ryugatake||1,099. 26||Second class||7.1|
|971. 46||Third class||10.6|
|Nipponkoba||934. 11||Third class||10.7|
|Mt. Shakagatake||1,091. 89||Third class||12.8|
(First-class triangulation station)
|17.5||Nihon Nihyaku Meizan（Japan's two hundred famous mountains）|
|Amametake||1237. 67||Third class||17.7|
|Irudogatake||905. 54||Third class||22.8|
|693||36||The southernmost point|
There is also a theory
A river originating from the Suzuka Mountains
- Makita River(First-class river, Mt. Eboshidake, the source of Mikunidake)
- Inabengawa(Second-class river, Mt. Fujiwaradake, the source of Ryugadake)
- Morning river(Second-class river, Mt. Miike, headwaters of Mt. Shakagatake)
- Mitaki River(Second-class river, headwaters of Mt. Gozaisho and Mt. Kamagadake)
- Suzuka River(First-class river, headwaters south of Kamagadake)
- Amano River(First-class river, headwaters of Mt. Ryozenzan)
- Serigawa(First-class river, headwaters of Mt. Ryozenzan)
- Inukami(First-class river, Mikunidake / Suzugatake / Mt. Oikedake headwaters)
- Aichi River(First-class river, from Mt. Oikedake to Mt. Gozaisho and the headwaters of Mt. Amagoi and Mt. Watamuki)
- Yasu River(First-class rivers, Mt. Amagoi / Mt. Watamuki and the headwaters south of Mt. Gozaisho)
Main pass of Suzuka Mountains
It will be closed in winter except for Suzuka Pass (National Highway No. 1), Ishigure Pass (National Highway No. 421) and Shin-Meishin Expressway.Also totalRainfallTraffic is also restricted by.
- Kurakake Pass National Route 306
- (Gosotoge) Gifu Prefectural Road / Shiga Prefectural Road 139 Kamiishizu Taga LineForest road ahead of Tokiyama Taga Line
- Shirase Pass(Shirafune Pass)
- (Hatta Toge)
- Ishigure Pass(Ishigure Toge) National Route 421(Ishigure Pass Road）
- Happu Pass(Happu Touge)
- Kunimi Pass(Kunimitouge)
- Takehira Pass(Buheiitouge) National Route 477(Suzuka skyline）
- (Suizawa Toge)
- Suzuka Pass National Route 1(Suzuka tunnel）
- Anrakuetsu(Anrakugoe)Shinmeishin Expressway(Suzuka Tunnel),Tokai nature trail, Forest road Anrakuetsu line
- (Sakashi Toge) Kami Otaki Forest Road
Inabe CitySuzuka Mountains seen from
- ^ a b About nature conservation various data and national parks(Ministry of the Environment）
- ^ In this yearKinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu) ・Asahi Shimbun-Nagoya TVThe number of climbers increased after the mountaineering class was held under the guidance of a local mountaineering organization.
- ^ Kiraramine (Meteorological observation points in the surrounding mountains:Japanese Meteorological Agency)ofPrecipitation amount - Meteorological observation data (September 2008)
- ^ Reference point results browsing service Geographical Survey Institute, Viewed on December 2011, 3
- "Gozaisho / Reisen / Ibuki 2010 Edition (" Yama-To-Kogen-Chizu "map 44)"Shobunsha,ISBN 978-4-398-75724-1
- "Revised version of Mie Prefecture Mountain"Mountain and valley company,ISBN 978-4-635-02373-3
- "Revised New Edition Mountains around Nagoya" Yama-kei Publishers,ISBN 978-4-635-18017-7
- "Suzuka Mountain Universal Guide"Chunichi Shimbun,ISBN-4 8062-0526-5
- "Mountain of Suzuka walking on a map" Chunichi Shimbun,ISBN-4 8062-0464-1