What day is it today? [July XNUMX]
If you write the contents roughly
Napro Earth has factories in Date City, Fukushima Prefecture, Takahata Town, Yamagata Prefecture, etc., and handles sales of automobiles and automobile parts, and proper disposal of used vehicles.
January 1st is New Year's Day, May 1th is Children's Day, and the third Monday of July is Marine Day, except for national holidays ... → Continue reading
TABIZINE is an off-time WEB magazine with the theme of travel and freedom.
Through travel information and small stories from all over the world, we propose a lifestyle that makes you feel like traveling.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Date City (Fukushima Prefecture)
|Image request: Itsukushima Shrine, Mt. AtagoyamaImage providedplease.(August, 2021）|
Fukushima basinOccupies about half of the northeastEdo PeriodLaterSericultureDeveloped as a city of.Currently in an administrative cityFukushimaIs in a position to supportSatellite cityIt plays a role as.
It is a municipality name derived from the county name, and it does not mean that the former Date Town (current Date area) was the center of the merger.Former Date Town was originally called Nagaoka Village, Date District,Tohoku Main LineEven at the time of opening, the station name in the village area was Nagaoka Station.but,Shin-Etsu Main LineNagaoka StationTo avoid duplication of station names with1924(Taisho13) Derived from the county name in DecemberDate stationAnd changed the station name,1940(ShowaWhen Nagaoka Village enforced the town system in 15), the town name was taken from Date Station in the village.
Before the first half of the Edo period, Date read "Idate" or "Idachi" instead of "date".
City name with the same name
HokkaidoToDate CityBecause there wasHiroshimaFuchu-shiandTokyoFuchu-shiIt became the second "city with the same name" in Japan.List of cities with the same nameSee also.In the pastFukushimaAizuwakamatsu City (currentlyAizuwakamatsu)andFukuokaWakamatsu City(CurrentKitakyushuWakamatsu Ward) Exists, and this is the third case in history.
Date City, HokkaidoSendai DomainmainDate familyWas a vassal (branch)Watari DateIs the origin of the settlement.The Date clanKamakura PeriodIt originated from the fact that he changed his name to Date because he was given the territory of Date-gun, and he was the first head of the Date clan.AchievementIs also from Date-gun, so to speak, Date-gun is the head family.There was no objection from the Date City side of Hokkaido, and it became a city with the same name and sound in a relaxed manner.
To distinguish it from Date City in Hokkaido, the subtitles "Date City in Fukushima" or "Date City in Fukushima" are often displayed in TV programs and earthquake information, but it means "Date City in Fukushima Prefecture" and is called "Fukushima Date". Not a city name.
Area 265.1 square kilometers.
Since it includes the plains, it is a region with relatively active economic activity and a large population even in Fukushima Prefecture.As a local government in Fukushima prefecture, the population is 7th, the agricultural production value is 3rd, the product shipment value is 6th, the product sales value is 8th, and the financial scale is 8th.
Population, commerce and industry, and agriculture are centered on the plains of the Fukushima Basin, the Date area, the northern part of the Hobara area, and the western part of the Yanagawa area.The Date area, which was the former Date town before the merger, was the most densely populated municipality in Fukushima prefecture.On the other hand, the eastern part of the Yanagawa area, the southern part of the Hobara area, the Ryozen area, and the Tsukidate areaAbukuma HighlandsIn the mountainous areas of Japan, the population density is low, and depopulation is progressing mainly in forestry and agriculture.
Date cityFukushima basinAnd its surroundings occupy the northeastern side of the area including the mountains.The Fukushima Basin was born in the middle of about 20 years agoPleistoceneAfter that, it gradually subsides and sometimes rises, forming plains and terraces in the basin, and continues to the present day.About 3 years ago at the Hirabayashi site in Koori-cho, Date-gunPaleolithic OfStone makerWas discovered, and at least around that time, human activities had begun.
Kofun periodFirst in the first half of the year, in Fukushima prefectureAizu areaAt about the same time as KinaiFront and rear circleIn the middle of the period (5th century), many burial mounds were built in the Nakadori region rather than in the Aizu region, and many burial mounds were also built in the Fukushima basin, including Date City.There are Mt. Atagoyama burial mounds, Oizumi Mizuho burial mounds, Niiyama burial mounds, etc. in Date city.
At the end of the 5th century, the Fukushima BasinYamato Imperial CourtNobuo as the northern limit of the Yamato sphere of influenceNational constructionWas placed.Nobuo is the name of the Fukushima Basin area.In the vicinity of Nobuo, Igu (MiyagiIgu-gun-Kakuda City), Omoi (Miyagi Prefecture)Watari-gun), Asaka (Fukushima Prefecture)Koriyama), Shineha (Fukushima Prefecture)Futaba), Shirakawa (Fukushima Prefecture)Shirakawa) Was placed in Kuni no miyatsu.Surname systemThen it represents blood relationsMr(Maggot) and jobLast name(Kabane) was decided, but Nobuo Kunizo is Kuma no Atai, so Nobuo Kunizo's surname直It turns out that it was (Atai).Also, in NobuoPeopleIt is,Length(Hatsukasebe),MibuThere were (Mibube), (Otabe) and so on.In addition, as the northern limit of the Yamato sphere of influence, he was also in charge of armament for Ezo.There were also mass immigrants from the Kanto and Kinki regions, which seemed to be semi-compulsory, in order to develop Mutsu Province.Otabe is an immigrant group for the development of Nitta.
Asuka / Nara period
Mid-7th Century-In the early 8th century, local administration was reorganized andCountry(Kuni) isCriticismAfter passing through (Koori), the name changed to Koori Gun, and Shinobu District became Shinobu District.In addition, the province and county system has been established.HigashisendoMutsuNobuoIt became.Kuni no miyatsu, an administrative officerCritic(Ice Tsukasa),GunjiIt changed to (Gunji).
701(The first year of Taiho), when the decree system began, the sphere of influence of the Yamato court moved north to the present Miyagi prefecture area, thereby718In (2nd year of Yoro), Mutsu was separated.Of the Mutsu provinces, 5 counties are Nobuo, Asaka, Iwasoko, Shirakawa, and Aizu.Stone countryIt became (Ise no Kuni).Similarly, Kikuta, Iwaki, Shineha, Namegata, Uda, and Watari countiesIshiguroThe remaining northern parts of Shibata, Katta, Natori, Miyagi, and Kurokawa districts became the new Mutsu provinces.However, because the new Mutsu province, which was separated, could not maintain sufficient economic power for northern defense,724By (the first year of Kamikame), these three countries had merged again and returned to Mutsu.
At the beginning of the 10th century, the counties were divided and reorganized nationwide in order to average the size (population, economic power) of each county.In the Fukushima Bon area, Date-gun was divided from Shinobu-gun.Date-gun is born here for the first time.There were eight towns in Shinobu-gun, of which Kokura-go (FukushimaSouth,Omori RiverIn the southAbukuma RiverWest), Akigo (Fukushima city center, north of Omori River)MatsukawaSouth of Abukuma River (west of Abukuma River), Minekoshi Township (around Nobuoyama, north of Matsukawa, south of Surikami River, west of Abukuma River), Date Township (southern Fukushima City, east of Abukuma River) The southern part of Date-gun remains as Nobuo-gun, Date-go (northern part of the Fukushima basin, north of the Abukuma River and west of the Abukuma River), Shizuribe-go (main area of Date City, northern part of the east of the Abukuma River), and Mt. Kuwayama Township (Abukuma High Area such as Tsukidate Town, Date City, Kawamata Town, Date District, Iino Town, Date District) has become the new Date District.at the timeMatsukawa TheNobuoyamaSince it was flowing on the south side of (Mt. Shinobu at that time), Mt. Shinobu is north of Matsukawa. At the end of the 11th centuryOshu FujiwaraHas placed almost the entire Tohoku region under direct and indirect control.Shinda region(Nobuo-gun and Date-gun) is Nobuo, a clan of Mr. Fujiwara who controlled Nakadori and Aizu in Fukushima prefecture.Mr. SatoBecame the headquarters of.
Kamakura / Muromachi period
Yoritomo Gengen OfOshu BattleThe de facto decisive battle in Kunimi-cho, Date-gunAtsukashiyama(Mt. Kunimi) It was held at the foot of the mountain.At this time, he was a samurai in the Kanto region because he defeated Nobuo Sato's Motoharu Sato.Mr. Nakamura(Mr. Ina)Yoritomo GengenBecause I received Date District fromShimono countrySettled in Date-gun, separated from Nakamura-so or Isa, Hitachi ProvinceDateCame to call himself.This is the origin of Mr. Date Oshu.From then until the Azuchi-Momoyama period, Date-gun was consistently under the control of the Date clan as the home of the Date clan.Date set up the main castle for a long timeYanagawaIn (Yanagawamachi, Date City)Yanagawa CastleWas built, and with the expansion of the Date clan, many temples and shrines have been built and medieval gardens have been landscaped as one of the centers of South Oshu.During the Muromachi period, Mr. Date was enthusiastic about incorporating Kyoto culture.
On the other hand, during the Northern and Southern Dynasties,1337, King Yoshiyoshi on the Southern Court side (Emperor Gomura)WhenAkira Kitahata Spirit mountainToSacred mountain castleWith (Ryozen Town, Date City), it became a base for the Northern Court.It was this that was supportedDate line morning(Yukimune Date) and family membersChief NakamuraAnd so on.The Imperial Prince Yoshira and the Kitabatake Akiie attacked Kyoto from Mt. Ryozen, and the Date Yukicho also went up to the Kitabatake Akiie and then returned to the mountain.After that, he fought hard as the Southern Court, but1347In the meantime, Sacred Mountain Castle fell, and Date Yukicho died the following year.
Mr. Date moved the main castle from Yanagawa Castle after expanding his power and internal conflict.Kuwaori Nishiyama Castle,Yonezawa Castle, AizuKurokawa CastleI will move toHideyoshi ToyotomiIs in Oshu punishmentDate MasamuneTheIwadeyamaDate-gun entered Aizu by transferring toMr. GamoAfter the territoryEchigoWas converted to AizuUesugi KagekatsuIt became a territory.Battle of SekigaharaAt that time, the Date Masamune army aiming to restore the old territory attacked the Fukushima basin and fought a fierce battle from Yanagawa to Fukushima (Battle of MatsukawaEtc.), the Uesugi army repelled the Date army.
The year after the Battle of Sekigahara, Kagekatsu UesugiTokugawa IeyasuThe counties in Aizu and central Nakadori were confiscated from 120 million stones.Okitama(Nagai-gun), Nobuo-gun, and Date-gun have reached 30 stones and entered the Edo period.
Mr. Uesugi in Date District in the early Edo periodYonezawa DomainFukushima of the Yonezawa Domainmagistrate(Nobuo DateCounty) Became under the control of. Even after the change from 120 million stones to 30 stones, many of the vassals remained, and the Yonezawa domain suffered serious financial difficulties, and Nitta development was actively carried out.In the northern part of Date DistrictNishine damWith the completion of, we have achieved a dramatic increase in production.after that,1664Due to the inheritance problem (Kanbun 4th year), Nobuo-gun and Date-gun were summoned by the Yonezawa Domain, Yonezawa Domain became 15 stones, and Shinobu-gun and Date-gun became Tenryo (directly controlled by the Shogunate).
1679,HondaFukushima Domain15 stones are established, but Mr. Honda1682It is transferred to Tenryo again.Continue1683ToMatsudairaYanagawa Domain3 stones are established.With the establishment of the Yanagawa domain, the continuous rule of the Shinobu plain (Date-gun, Nobuo-gun) came to an end, and until the Meiji Restoration, both Date-gun and Nobuo-gun were village-based, Yanagawa domain, Fukushima domain, Tenryo, the land of other feudal lords, and the place of custody are confused.桑 折 藩(Koori Town, Date District)Unskilled clan(Date CityTsukidatemachi) Was also placed.
For example, the entire Yanagawa area is not as simple as the Yanagawa domain, and there are heavenly territories within the Yanagawa domain, and even though Isazawa (Yanagawamachi, Date City) is under the jurisdiction of Koori Jinya, Kawauchi between Kuwaori is under the jurisdiction of Kawamata Jinya, Hanzawa and Narita (both in Koori-cho, Date-gun) are the landings of the Fukushima domain, and there is a landing site of the Nihonmatsu domain between the Fukushima domain and the Yanagawa domain. rice field.In addition, the Yanagawa domain itself was abolished,Mr. MatsumaeIt became the Yanagawa domain, and became the excursion of the Aizu domain and the Hira domain.
On the other hand, throughout the Edo period, in the Date District areaSericultureDeveloped, especially Yanagawa became a nationally known silk moth capital.In the middle of the Edo period, more than half of the national silkworm production was produced in the Shinda region.At the end of the Tokugawa shogunate, we completed breeding and warm-growing technologies, and by inventing a silk moth meter (sericulture thermometer), we realized scientific silkworm sericulture ... stable production of high-quality raw silk.Due to this booming economy, the improvement of academics at the private level and the enhancement of entertainment facilities and inn facilities for welcoming silkworm seed and raw silk buyers from all over the country have been promoted, and these have become the soil and popular culture has blossomed.
After the Meiji era
The booming economy of the sericulture industry from the end of the Edo period continued until the Meiji era, but due to the subsequent sericulture sericulture industry, agriculture is now shifting to fruit trees.Especially, peaches, apples and persimmons are cultivated.Invented especially in the Taisho era in IsawaAmpo persimmonIs famous as a special product of this region.
On the other hand, since ancient times, Shinobu-gun and Date-gun have formed an inseparable living area as the same Fukushima basin.FukushimaIs in Fukushima prefecturePrefectural office locationDue to the rapid urbanization, the town in the Date District area became a satellite city of Fukushima City.In particularHigh growth periodLater, this tendency was remarkable, and many people went to Fukushima City for commuting to work or school.
- 1889(Meiji22 years)May 4 Municipal systemEnforcement
- Fushiguro Village, Nagaoka Village, Yanagawa Town,Isazawa Village,Tomino Village,Yamafuniu Village,Shirane Village,Sekimoto Village,Awano Village, Hobara Town,Otamura,Hashirazawa Village,Tominari Village,Kamihobara Village, Kakedamura,Ling Shan Village,Ishido Village,Oguni Village, Otegawamura,Ote Village
- 1893(26th year of Meiji)May 2 Kojima villageWas separated from Otemura.
- 1898(31th year of Meiji)May 1 Kakeda village enforces the town systemKakedachoIt became.
- 1928(Showa3 years)May 1 Otegawa Village enforced the town system and became Tsukidate Town.
- 1940(Showa 15) April 4 Nagaoka Village enforced the town system and became Date Town.
- 1954(29)May 3 Of Fujita Town, Kosaka Village, Okido Village, Morieno Village, and Oeda Village, the former Nishi Oeda Village and the former Kawauchi Village merged to form Kunimi Town, and the former Higashi Oeda Village was incorporated into Yanagawa Town.
- Regarding Oeda Village1871Nishi-Oeda Village, Kawauchi Village, and Higashi-Oeda Village, which were established in (Meiji 4), merged into Oeda Village in 1889 (Meiji 22). After merging with Kunimi Town as Oeda Village in 1954 (Showa 29), a resident movement took place in the former Higashi Oeda Village, and only the former Higashi Oeda Village left Kunimi Town and was incorporated into Yanagawa Town.
- May 1 Kakeda Town, Ling Shan Village, Ishido Village, and Oguni Village mergedSacred mountain townIt became.
- May 3
- Yanagawa Town, Isazawa Village, Tomino Village, Yamafuniu Village, Shirane Village, Sekimoto Village, Awano Village mergedYanagawa TownIt became.
- Hobara Town, Ota Village, Hashirazawa Village, Tominari Village, and Kamihobara Village mergedHobara TownIt became.
- Tsukidatemachi and Otemura mergedTsukidatemachiIt became.
- May 9 Date Town was incorporated into Fushiguro Village.
- 1957(Showa 32) January 1 Fushiguro Village enforces the town systemDate TownIt became.
- 2006(Heisei18 years) April 1 Date Town,Yanagawa Town,Hobara Town,Sacred mountain town,TsukidatemachiMerged into Date City.
- 2011(23)May 3 - Great East Japan EarthquakeOccurs.Seismic intensity 6 lower was observed in Date City.
- 2016(28)May 6 --Ceremony to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the merger.Date city songEstablished.
|Before Meiji 22||April 22, 4||Meiji 22-19||20-29||30-63||Heisei 1-Present||Now|
|Oeda Village||Oeda Village (Nishi Oeda / Kawauchi)||Showa 29 years 3 month 31 Date|
Kunimi Town merged with Fujita Town
|Kunimi Town||Kunimi Town||Kunimi Town, Date District|
|Oeda Village (University of Tokyo)||Yanagawa Town||Showa 30 years 3 month 1 Date|
|Yanagawa Town||Yanagawa Town|
|Isazawa Village||Isazawa Village||Isazawa Village|
|Tomino Village||Tomino Village||Tomino Village|
|Yamafuniu Village||Yamafuniu Village||Yamafuniu Village|
|Shirane Village||Shirane Village||Shirane Village|
|Sekimoto Village||Sekimoto Village||Sekimoto Village|
|Awano Village||Awano Village||Awano Village|
|Hobara Town||Hobara Town||Hobara Town||Showa 30 years 3 month 1 Date|
|Hashirazawa Village||Hashirazawa Village||Hashirazawa Village|
|Tominari Village||Tominari Village||Tominari Village|
|Kamihobara Village||Kamihobara Village||Kamihobara Village|
|Fushiguro Village||Fushiguro Village||Fushiguro Village||Showa 30 years 9 month 30 Date|
Fushiguro Village Incorporates Date Town
Showa 32 years 1 month 1 Date
Town system renamed
Fushiguro Village in Date Town
|Nagaoka||Showa 15 years 4 month 1 Date|
Town system renamed
|Kakeda Village||April 31, 1|
|Kakedacho||Showa 30 years 1 month 31 Date|
Sacred mountain town
|Ling Shan Village||Ling Shan Village||Ling Shan Village|
|Ishido Village||Ishido Village||Ishido Village|
|Oguni Village||Oguni Village||Oguni Village|
|Kotegawa Village||Showa 3 years 1 month 1 Date|
Town system renamed
|Tsukidatemachi||Showa 30 years 3 month 1 Date|
|Ote Village||Ote Village||Ote Village|
|April 26, 2|
|Kojima village||Showa 30 years 3 month 1 Date|
Merged with Kawamata Town
|Kawamata Town||Kawamata-cho, Date-gun|
Background of the merger of 5 towns in Date District
Initially in Date DistrictKuwaori Town,Kunimi Town,Kawamata Town,Iino TownConsidering a county-wide merger by 9 towns, including2000(12) In October, the Date Region Wide Area Administration Promotion Study Group was held.2003In July (15), the Date Region Voluntary Merger Council was established for discussions.However, Kawamata Town and Iino TownFukushimaWithdrew from consideration of merger with, and in December 2003, the Date 15 Towns Merger Council was established by 12 towns.
The statutory merger council solicited local residents for the name of the new city after the merger.HokkaidoToDate CityTherefore, when making an open call for participants, please refer to the selection criteria and application guidelines.Date CityWas excluded.However, when the open call for participants was actually closed, many "Date City" were also sent.
As a result of the discussion, the new city name and office location review subcommittee ranked first in the open call for participants, "Date City", "Momohana City", "Abukuma City", and "New Date City". , And "Date Mirai City" were the final candidates. There are many applications for "Date", the name has a long history and has been popular for a long time, Okinawa PrefectureMiyakojima CityIs the existing city name due to the merger ofMiyako CityDue to the movement to use, it was decided to leave the decision on the handling of "Date City" to the council.
Try to avoid giving the name of "city" the same name as an existing city.Ministry of Home Affairs(CurrentMinistry of Internal Affairs and Communications) (Notice of Self-Government Secretary No. 45, dated March 3, 12).As a result of inquiring the merger council to the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications regarding this notification, the answer was that "there is no problem if there is no objection from the existing city."After that, when I confirmed the intention of Date City, Hokkaido, although I could not get a formal opinion, I got a reply that "I am not in a position to object" to the merger council's own judgment to decide the name of the new city. rice field.Due to these changes in the situation, the council selected "Date City" from the five candidates decided by open recruitment, and changed it to "Date City" in kanji, and finally named the new city.Date CityI decided to.
The new city name was solicited from the general public, and some of the city name adopters were given souvenirs by lottery.However, despite the public offering of the new city name as "excluding" Date City "", Date City eventually became the new city name, and souvenirs were given to those who applied for "Date City". .. Many people disliked the Hiragana city name and applied for another city name because of the open recruitment condition of "excluding" Date City "", and there are criticisms about the process of presenting this souvenir.
after that,2004In August 16, Mayor Koori suddenly announced that he would withdraw from the merger council.Since it withdrew in November of the same year, the remaining 8 towns decided to establish the Date 11 Towns Merger Council and continue the merger talks.
Soon after, a merger cautious mayor was born in the mayoral election held in Kunimi, and announced that he would withdraw from the merger talks.The town council confronted the mayor in the position of promoting the merger, and at one point the birth of a new city was in jeopardy.
In the remaining 5 towns2005(17) The Date 1 Towns Merger Council was newly established in January, and the merger agreement was signed in March. After the decisions of the 5 Towns Council and the Fukushima Prefectural Council and the notification of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications,2006(18) "Date City, Fukushima Prefecture" will be born on January 1st.
In addition, Iino-machi, Date-gun,FukushimaTo2008(20) It was incorporated on July 7st.In addition, Fukushima City merged with Date City and Date District to form Fukushima City.Core cityThe idea of upgrading toNihonmatsu,Adachi-gunIn addition to the mergerGovernment-designated cityThere is also a plan to aim for, but it has not reached an organizational activity.
Changes in the population of Date City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Date city is divided into 5 areas within the framework of the old local government.
The address notation changes due to the merger are as follows.
- Removed the "no" notation of the branch number in the lot number of the address in the entire area.Example: "123 address 4" → "123 address 4"
- In the case of Date area
- The notation of "Date-cho, Date-gun" was changed to "Date-shi".
- Deleted "characters" except for the old Oaza Hakozaki and the old Oaza Fushiguro.Example: "Aramachi, Date-cho, Date-gun" → "Aramachi, Date-shi"
- In the old Oaza Hakozaki and the old Oaza Fushiguro, "Oaza" is deleted and "Character" is left.Example: "Mt. Atagoyama, Hakozaki, Date-gun, Date-gun" → "Mt. Atagoyama, Hakozaki, Date-shi"
- In the case of Yanagawa area, Hobara area, Ryozen area, Tsukidate area
- The notation of "Date-gun XX town" (where XX is the old town name) is changed to "Date-shi XX town".
- Delete the "large letter" notation and leave the "letter" notation.Example: "Miyashita, Yanagawamachi, Date-gun, Oaza, Miyashita," → "Miyashita, Yanagawamachi, Date-shi,"
- Mayor:Hiroyuki Suda(August 2018, 2, 12th term)
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|First-third generation||Shoji Nishida||2006/2/12||2018/2/11|
|4 fee||Hiroyuki Suda||2018/2/12||Incumbent|
The city hall will use the former Hobara Town Hall, which was just completed in 2005 (17) for the main office, and the former Yanagawa Town Hall, which was completed in 1991 (Heisei 3) for the branch office building.The city hall function is divided into the main office and branch offices depending on the department.The main office and the branch office are about 6 km apart.In addition, for basic resident services, the former Hobara Town Hall, the former Yanagawa Town Hall, the former Date Town Hall, the former Ryozen Town Hall, and the former Tsukidate Town Hall so that you do not have to go to the city hall from a distance.General branchThere is a window as.The former Hobara Town Hall and the former Yanagawa Town Hall have a general branch office on the first floor and a city hall on the second and higher floors.
The organization of the city hall and general branch office is as follows.
- Main government building
- Mayor room
- General Affairs Department: General Affairs Division, Personnel Division, Citizens' Collaboration Promotion Office
- Finance Department ... Finance Section, Tax Section, Storage Section
- Treasurer ... Accounting Division
- Planning Department ... Planning Coordination Division, Information Policy Division
- Citizen's Life Department ... Living Environment Division, Citizen's Division, Health Promotion Division
- Election Commission Secretariat
- Audit Committee Secretariat
- Congress Secretariat
- City council
- Yanagawa Branch Office
- Child-rearing support department ... Child welfare section, child-raising section
- Waterworks Department ... General Affairs Division, Facilities Division, Construction Division
- Industry Department: Agriculture and Forestry Division, Commerce and Tourism Division, Agriculture and Forestry Division, National Land Survey Division
- Board of Education: General Affairs Division, School Education Division, Lifelong Learning Division
- Welfare Department ... Social Welfare Division, Elderly Welfare Division
- Construction Department ... Civil Engineering Division, Building Housing Division, City Planning Division, Sewerage Division
- Agricultural Committee Secretariat
- Each general branch office (5 branches of Hobara, Yanagawa, Date, Ryozen, Tsukidate)
- General Affairs Division, Regional Promotion Division, Citizens Division, Construction Division, National Land Survey Office (National Land Survey Office is only Ryokawa General Branch and Sacred Mountain General Branch)
- 19 General Account Budget Revenue / Expenditure 253 yen
Sister cities/partner cities
- City of Revere(The United States of America Massachusetts): August 2016, 28 International sister city tie-up
- HokkaidoMatsumae: October 1984, 59 (Showa 10) Sister city tie-up with former Date-gun Yanagawamachi, then October 1, 2011 (Heisei 23) Sister city tie-up again
- NaganoMinamimaki: August 2017, 29 Friendship Exchange City Alliance
- ChibaShirai City: August 2017, 29 Friendship Exchange City Alliance
AdjacentFukushimaMany commute to work and school, in the suburbs of Fukushima City,Satellite cityHas a strong personality.The Fukushima Basin, which is the central area in the northern part of Fukushima Prefecture, is culturally and economically inseparable, with Fukushima City on the west side and Date City and Kunimi Town / Koori Town in Date District on the east side.
- Population / number of households
- Area: 265.1 square kilometer (kilometer2)
- Agricultural production value
- 144 billion yen (2004 (Heisei 16))
- Manufacturing product shipment value
- 2,577 billion yen (2004 (Heisei 16))
- Product sales amount
- 792 billion yen (2004 (Heisei 16))
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
- It was developed in Isazawa, Yanagawa Town (formerly Isazawa Village) as one of the transfers from sericulture in the Taisho era.Dried persimmon,Dried fruitIt is a kind of.Dried persimmons have been made in this area since the Edo period, and in the Taisho era, a unique sulfur-fumigated dried persimmon was developed and named "Anpo-gaki", inspired by the manufacturing method of sulfur-fumigated grapes in the United States. Also called "Tsurushi persimmon".Nowadays, the manufacturing method is widely known, and Anpo-gaki is made in the mountainous areas of the whole country.Compared to general agricultural products, the price is less likely to collapse in the market, so farmers in the area centered on Yanagawamachi prefer to make it as a valuable source of cash income.
- It is one of the leading peach producing areas in Japan and has an annual yield.FukushimaIt is second only to the prefecture.Only in Date City, the yield by prefecture is 2th.YamagataIt boasts a yield of more than one prefecture.
- It prospered by sericulture from the end of the Edo period to the beginning of the Showa period.In particular, Yanagawamachi was called the silk moth capital and was crowded with raw silk buyers from all over the country.Therefore, Yanagawamachi had an inn town and Kabuki-za theater until after the war.The Kabukiza Theater "Hiroseza" in Yanagawamachi was later donated to Fukushima City and relocated and preserved as a cultural property.In the Meiji era, there were more than 100 banks in the Fukushima Basin area including Date City.
- After sericulture became a sericulture industry, farmers began to grow fruit trees, and silk reelersKnittedTransferred to industry.Knitting industry is active mainly in Hobara Town and Yanagawa Town, and has the top class production share in Japan.
- The broiler company "Date Bussan Co., Ltd." headquartered in Yanagawamachi has established the "Date Chicken" brand.
- The head office and factory of Fujitsu Isotec of the Fujitsu Group, located in an industrial park in Hobara Town, is a production base for Fujitsu brand desktop PCs.The "Fujitsu PC Assembly Class" for elementary and junior high school students has been held every summer vacation since 2004.
- In the industrial park in YanagawamachiTaiyo YudenGroup ofFukushima Taiyo YudenThere is (former name: That's Fukushima), and it was once one of the largest CD / DVD production factories in Japan.The CD / DVD produced by Fukushima Taiyo YudenSony,Fujifilm,TDK,Hitachi MaxellIt was also supplied on an OEM basis.It is currently withdrawing from CD / DVD production.
- Main manufacturing plants
- SSK Products Fukushima Factory
- Oji Container Fukushima Factory
- Hirakawa HewtechFukushima Factory
- AEON MALL Kita Fukushima concept
On June 2020, 6, Mayor Suda of Date City said, "We recognize it as a core facility for revitalizing the entire northern region of the prefecture. We would like to promote wide-area town development where the economy circulates within the region." He reiterated his interest in attracting Aeon Mall, which had a construction plan in Date City Donouchi.The planned construction site of AEON MALL Kita-Fukushima was designated as an urbanization control area, so it was not possible to construct a large-scale commercial facility. However, the neighboring mayor of Fukushima City, Kibata, said, "A large-scale commercial facility concept that is incompatible with" town development in the center of Fukushima "does not lead to the development of the entire northern part of the prefecture. Expressed concern about the loss of consumption to Aeon Mall Kita-Fukushima. However, on November 11, the same year, Mayor Obata of Fukushima City announced that he would accept the construction plan by adding some restrictions to the AEON MALL to be built.From the Aeon side, a commercial complex in front of Fukushima Station will not be set up, and Aeon, which is already in Minamiyanome, Fukushima City, will continue.Was explained.In doing so, Mayor Obata said, "In order to stop the outflow of consumption from the north of the prefecture, it is important to eliminate lumps and build a cooperative relationship, so we decided to accept it."
Tourism, culture and sports
Sightseeing / Famous Sites / Historic Sites
- Spirit mountain(Ryozen)
- Waterside elementary school
- Yanagawamachi Isawa Shibasaki.A large number of swans and ducks gather in the Abukuma River water park in winter.
- Famous places, historic sites, historic buildings
- Yanagawa Castle Toe
- Takakogaokakan Toe
- Takako Hobara Town.The ruins of the building where Mr. Date, who entered Date District from Hitachi Province, first stayed. It was redeveloped as a park in 2005.
- Birthplace of agricultural cooperatives
- Tenpei Jinya Ruins
- Date City
- Nakamachi, Yanagawamachi.Collected mainly from the works of.There are also many special exhibitions.
- Yanagawa Hachimangu
- Yanagawamachi Yawata.DateThe shrine that was the Ujigami.
- Former Kameoka Family Residence
- Hobara Town General Park.Relocated and preserved the Kameoka family's house in Danzaki, Koori-cho, Date-gun.A Japanese-Western eclectic house in the middle of the Meiji era.The exterior is a Western-style building, but the interior is a Japanese house.
- Takago Nijukyo
- Ryozen Shrine
- Lingshan Temple
- Fukugenji Temple --- Died in the Edo period riot "Tengu riot"Saito HikonaiThere is a grave.
Tradition / culture
- Hobara Town Hobara, Tsutsukobiki Festival.
- Yanagawamachi Yamafunose, Hayama Shrine float festival.
- Sacred mountain Takefushima styleStickman..A martial art that has been handed down to the sacred mountain for a long time.Currently, the Reiyama Takefushima Ryubojutsu Health Association holds regular practice sessions at the district exchange center.
- Daito-ryu Aiki Jiu-Jitsu..According to folklore, in 1898 (Meiji 31)Ryozen Shrineでchief priest OfHoshina TanomoからTakeda SokakuIt is said that it was handed down to.Currently, it is not handed down in Sacred Mountain.
Facilities / parks
- Yanagawa Hope Forest Park
- Akasaka no Sato Forest Park
- Hobara Comprehensive Park
- Takakonuma hiking course
- Sacred Mountain Children's Village
- Tsukimidate Forest Park
- Kappa Kingdom
- Roadside Station Datenosato Ryozen
- high school
- Fukushima Prefectural Hobara High School
- Fukushima Prefectural Yanagawa High School
- (private)Seigakuin High School
- Junior high school
- primary school
- Date Municipal Date Elementary School
- (2017(Closed in March 29)
- (2017(Closed in March 29)
- (2017(Closed in March 29)
- (2017(Closed in March 29)
- Date City Oeda Elementary School(2017(Closed in March 29)
- Date Municipal Awano Kindergarten
- Date Municipal Izumimoto Kindergarten
- Date City Ota Kindergarten
- Date City Hobara Kindergarten
- Date City Kamihobara Kindergarten
- Date City Tominari Kindergarten
- Date City Hashirazawa Kindergarten
- Date Municipal Date Kindergarten
- Date Municipal Fushiguro Kindergarten
- Date Municipal Kakeda Kindergarten
- (Private) Hobara Church Kindergarten
- (Private) Shinai Kindergarten
- Date City Yanagawa Kindergarten (2015(Closed in July 27)
- Date City Tomino Kindergarten (2017(Closed in July 29)
- Date Municipal Tsukidate Kindergarten (closed)
- Authorized child institution
- (2015(Opened in July 27)
- Public Fujita General Hospital-Location is Kunimi Town.Operated by the public Fujita General Hospital Association, which consists of 1 city and 2 towns in Date City, Kunimi Town, and Koori Town.
- Date City Hobara Nursery School
- Date City Hobara No. XNUMX Nursery School
- Date City Tsukidate Nursery School
- (Private) Date nursery school
- (Private) Yanagawa Nursery School
- (Private) Yanagawa Central Nursery School
- (Private) Fureai Nursery School
- (Private) Ryozen Saniku Nursery School
In addition to the above, a public seasonal nursery school will be set up in the agricultural area only during the agricultural season of April-July and August-November.The opening period varies depending on the district.
- Date Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Hobara Post Office(Collection and delivery station)
- Yanagawa Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Kakeda Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Awano Post Office
- Isawa Post Office
- Ishido Post Office
- Iwashiro Oguni Post Office
- Oeda Post Office
- Sekimoto Post Office
- Tsukidate Post Office
- Tominari Post Office
- Fushiguro Post Office
- Yamafuna Post Office
- Japan Post
- Daejeon Post Office
- Hashirada Post Office
- Shirane Post Office
- Japan Post
- JRTohoku Main Line : Date station
- Abukuma Express Line : Takako Station - Kamihobara Station - Hobara Station - Oizumi Station - Niida Station - Nitta Station - Yanagawa Station - Yanagawa Kibo no Mori Koenmae Station - Tomino Station - Helmet station
* The central station according to the JTB timetable is Hobara Station.
- General route
- Express Bus
- Tohoku Chuo Expressway(Soma Fukushima Road）
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 4 Fukushima Hobara Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 31 Namie Kunimi Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 45 Marumori Reiyama Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 51 Reiyama Matsukawa Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 101 Marumori Ryokawa Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 102 Hiramatsu Ryogawa Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 104 Kawamae Ryogawa Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 122 Ryokawa Reiyama Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 123 Hobara Danzaki Koori Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 125 Hobara Kori Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 149 Tsukidate Reiyama Line
- Date Ryozen Line, Date Ryozen Road 150
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 269 Tsukidate Kawamata Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 315 Usuishi Tsukikan Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 316 Hirohata Tsukidate Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 317 Yamaguchi Hobara Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 318 Kamikoguni Shimogawara Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 320 Isawa Kunimi Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 321 Oeda Kaida Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 353 Kunimi Fukushima Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 387 Iisaka Hobara Line
- Kobayashi incense yuanMayor of Fukushima.
- Sohei Kato yuanYanagawa TownLong,Member of the House of Representatives.
- Emi Kaneko Member of the House of Representatives.
- Tokunosuke Kaneko yuanHobara TownLong,Member of the House of Representatives.
- Hiroyuki Suda Mayor Date.
- Shoji Nishida yuanHobara TownChief (2001-2005), Former Mayor of Date (2006-2018).
- Scholar / Research
- Tadashi Ohashi(Athlete) Shot put men.
- Harusada Shinobu(Ozumou wrestler) A sumo wrestler from the former Hobara town.Onogawa roomAffiliation, the highest rank is eastSekiwaki.
- Total results: 403 wins, 392 losses, 50 breaks, win rate .507 (Makuuchi results: 308 wins, 322 losses, 15 breaks, win rate .489). It was nicknamed "Ryanko Nobuo".
- Satoru Harada (Kendo）
- Yahei Miura(Athletic athlete) Antwerp olympic(7th),Paris olympic(8th) Marathon representative from Japan
- In commemoration of Yahei Miura1980Since (55), the Yahei Miura Cup Date City Yanagawa Road Race Tournament has been held every late autumn in Yanagawamachi, Date City, Fukushima Prefecture.
Celebrities associated with
- An actor
- Daizen Shishido -YuanStuntman・OriginalAn actor..Born in Fukushima prefecture.Old system, Fukushima Prefectural Hobara Junior High Schoolgraduate.
Works to be staged
- Masamune Datenicle(Online delivery) Fukushima GainaProductionア ニ メ ー シ ョ ンA work that doubles as a PR for the city.Date cityPain official carCharacters appearing in Abukuma Express's pain vehicle and other administrative facilities are being used.
- ^ http://www.city.fukushima-date.lg.jp/uploaded/attachment/7276.pdf
- ^ http://www3.schoolweb.ne.jp/weblog/index.php?id=0710097&date=20170331
- ^ Since there were only one elementary school and one junior high school in the former Oeda Village area, one each for Oeda Elementary School and Oeda Junior High School, with the incorporation of Yanagawa Town in the Higashi Oeda district, Kunimi Town Yanagawa Town Oeda Elementary and Junior High School Association It became the elementary and junior high school union Oeda Junior High School. (The elementary school was renamed to Oeda Elementary School in Yanagawa Town, Kunimi Town in March 1, and to Oeda Elementary School in Kunimi Town, Date City in January 1961. The junior high school was closed in March 3.) After the school closed, graduates of Oeda Elementary School went to Yanagawa Junior High School (Yanagawa Municipal → Date Municipal) in the Higashi-Oeda district, and Kunimi Municipal Kita Junior High School in the Nishi-Oeda and Kawauchi districts.Due to the integration of elementary schools in Kunimi Town, the union was dissolved on March 2006, 1, and from April 1961st, it became Date City Oeda Elementary School, which has only the former Higashi Oeda Village as a school area.Date Municipal Oeda Elementary School was closed on March 3, 2012 (Heisei 24).
- ^ https://www.minpo.jp/news/detail/2020060576064/amp
- ^ https://www.minyu-net.com/news/news/FM20200605-504652.php
- ^ https://www.fnn.jp/articles/amp/49697
- ^ “Aeon store opened, neighboring Fukushima city to be accepted 25 years ago”. Asahi Shimbun(July 2020, 11)
- Date City Cable TV
- Paleoparadoxia - 1984(59)May 8A fossil was found in the Yanagawa area of Date City.
- Official website
- Date City Yanagawa Hospital
- Public Fujita General Hospital
- "Awano Village(Produced in 1954, 21 minutes in color)- Science picture museumFrom the website
- One of the predecessor municipalities of our cityYanagawa TownExisted until it was merged in 1955Awano VillageThe village joint electrification plan implemented in (currently located in the western part of "Yanagawamachi, Date City") and the accompanying life improvement effect were summarized.Short film.. Detail is"Awano Village-Short film (Murauchi joint electrification plan)See.