Up to 15% mileage back when using ANA and domestic award tickets
If you write the contents roughly
Mileage accrual is scheduled for the end of November.
All Nippon Airways (ANA) is available to ANA Mileage Club members according to the number of flights on ANA domestic award tickets ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
JapanThen,Lunar month septemberTheShimotsukiIt is called (momotsuki) and is nowNew yearAlso used as an alias for November. "Shimotsuki" literally means a frosty month. In addition, there is a theory that it is an abbreviation for "Oshimonotsuki," and a theory that "Mitsukitsuki" and "Suetsutsuki" are accented. There are also other names for "Kagurazuki" and "Nezuki".
EnglishThe month name in November comes from the Latin word "novem", which means "9th month". The difference from the actual month number is46 BCWas used up toRoman calendar 3It means the 3th from March..
Kagurazuki (Kaguretsu), Kamikizuki (Kagamitsuki), Kenshigetsu (Tsukotsuki), Kogetsu (Fuzuki), Shimotsuki (Shimotsuki), Shimofurizuki (Shimotsuki), Shimomizuki (Shimotsuki), Tenshogetsu (Tenshogetsu), Yukimachizuki (Yukimachigetsu), Yofuku (Yorifu), Ryusengetsu (Ryujingetsu)
September annual events
- May 11 - SDF Memorial Day
- May 11 - Church calendarHit by.スウェーデンIn line with this, the first Saturday is set as a holiday.
- May 11 - Culture Day(Japan）
- May 11 - St. Martin's Day(European countries)
- May 11 - Shichigosan(Japan）
- May 11 - Thanksgiving(Japan）
- Third Thursday of November-Beaujolais Nouveau lifted
- September 11stThursday - Thanksgiving(The United States of America）
- Gregorian calendarNovember 4st of year divisible by 11MondayThe day afterTuesday(That is 2 to 8 days)- United States presidential election
- Roosters Day - Rooster market(Japan）
- Autumn leaves hunting -Although it depends on the temperature and region of the year, November is the season for autumn leaves (Hokkaido-Tohoku,as well asHokuriku(Around mid-September-late October) (Japan）
Sports held in September
- Last Sunday in May or First Sunday in June- Emperor Award/Autumn(Horse racing Tokyo Racecourse）
- First Sunday- All Nippon University Ekiden(Aichi,Mie）
- 3 days - All Japan Kendo Championship(Nippon Budokan）
- 3 days - JBC Classic-JBC Sprint-JBC Ladies Classic(Horse racing)
- Early- ATP World Tour Final(tennis)
- Early- J League Cupfinal(サ ッ カ ー）
- Friday/Saturday 1st week- Breeders Cup World Thoroughbred Championship(Horse racing)
- Early to late- Grand SumoKyushu place(Fukuoka International Center）
- First Sunday- Japanese Championship Auto Race
- First Sunday- Fukuoka Marathon(Fukuoka City-Itoshima）
- Third Sunday or Fourth Sunday- Queen Elizabeth Cup(Horse racing Kyoto Racecourse）
- Third Sunday or Fourth Sunday- Mile Championship(Horse racing Kyoto Racecourse)
- Late- Challenge cup race(Boat racing)
- Late- Bicycle race festival(Bicycle race Ogura Bicycle Racetrack）
- Late Sunday- All Japan Business Team Competition Women's Ekiden Race Tournament(Miyagi）
- Last Sunday- Japan Cup(Horse racing in Tokyo)
- Last week or December 12st- LPGA Tour Championship(WomenGolf）
Works with the theme of September
- Takemitsu Toru"November Steps"
- Yumi Matsutoya"April Fools in November"(album"U-miz] Recording)
- T-SQUARE"November Rain" (Album "IMPRESSIVE] Recording)
- ComposedHirotaka IzumiThe album "22to26midnight" includes a piano version of "November Rain".
- SING LIKE TALKING"November Memory-RAINING BLUES-" (Included in the album "TRY AND TRY AGAIN")
- Morrissey"Monsters are born in November" (Original title "November Spawned A Monster" album "Bona Drag" included)
- Wycliffe John"Gone Till November" (Album "the Carnival")
- Guns N'Roses"November Rain" (included in the album "Use Your Illusion I")
- "Sweet November』(Warner Brothers 2001）
- Zhou Jie Lun(Jay Chou) "November Xiaobang(Album name)
- AKB48"November's Anklet"
- CHiCO with HoneyWorks “November no Ame” (from the album “The World is i is full”)
- 星座 - Scorpion(Until July 11),Sagittarius(From around July 11)
- Common name for international acronym rules for accurately transmitting "N" (November:Phonetic code）
- ^ Similarly, September, October, and December of the general calendar are the 9th, 10th, and 12th months of the Roman calendar, respectively, and mean the Latin words "7,8,10th," "7th," and "8th." Derived from "septimus", "octavius", "decimus".
|365 days |
Each month 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12