[Aomori Prefecture] Superb view, hot springs, tuna ... Sightseeing spots and gourmet food that you want to visit now
If you write the contents roughly
Introducing "Koganezaki Furofushi Onsen" located in Koganezaki, Fukaura Town, Aomori Prefecture, at the foot of the Shirakami Mountains, a World Natural Heritage Site.
Aomori Prefecture is becoming more and more interested in being registered as a World Heritage Site in the "Hokkaido / Northeastern Jomon Archaeological Sites".A sport where you can enjoy the coolness and the spectacular view of nature ... → Continue reading
TABIZINE is an off-time WEB magazine with the theme of travel and freedom.
Through travel information and small stories from all over the world, we propose a lifestyle that makes you feel like traveling.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Natural Heritage (World Heritage)
Evaluation of natural heritageInternational Union for Conservation of NaturePerformed by (IUCN).For this reason, natural heritage is usually classified as a nature reserve by IUCN.
The categories are as follows (for details)Nature Protected Area CategorySee).The property name immediately after is an example of a World Heritage Site classified into it.
- Ia (Strict Protected Area)- Gough Island Wildlife Sanctuary(The United KingdomRyo),Laurel forest on Madeira(Portugal),Zingi de Bemara Strict Nature Reserve(Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- Ib (Natural Region)- Shirakami Sanchi(Japan）
- II (National Park)- Simien National Park(エチオピア),Yellowstone National Park(The United States of America),Gros Morne National Park(カナダ）
- III (Natural monument)- Huanglong landscape and historical area(Chugoku),Halong Bay(Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- IV (Species and Habitat Management Areas)- Aeolian Islands(イタリア),Shundolbon(バングラデシュ),Valle de Mai Nature Reserve(セ ー シ ェ ェ）
- V (landscape protected area)- Porto Bay, including Piana's Karanke, Girolata Bay and Scandora Nature Reserve(France),Wulingyuan Natural Landscape and Historic Areas(China),Great Barrier Reef(Australia）
- VI (Resource Conservation Area)- Wadi al Hitan(Egypt),Ngorongoro Conservation Area(Tanzania),Mie confluence group in Yunnan protected areaPart of (China)
- Properties that are not (or cannot be) assigned to a category- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst(ハンガリー / Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu),India OfWestern Ghats,Australian Mammal Fossil Region,Giant Panda Reserve in SichuanPart of (China)
The criteria for registration as a natural heritage are as follows.
- (7) Includes the highest natural phenomena or areas of outstanding natural beauty and aesthetic importance.
- (8) A prominent example of the major stages in the history of the earth. This includes biotic records, important geological processes in the development of topography, important topographical features, and natural geographical features.
- For properties to which only Criterion (8) appliesWadi al Hitan(Egypt),Fredefort Dome(Republic of South Africa)and so on.Examples of properties that include Criterion (8) in the applicable criteriaCategory: World Heritage Sites on Earth Generationchecking ...
- (9) Outstanding examples of important ecological and biological processes that are evolving in the evolution and development of terrestrial, freshwater, coastal and marine ecosystems and fauna and flora communities.
- (10) Those that include the most important and significant natural habitat for the natural conservation of biodiversity. This includes the habitat of endangered species of excellent universal value from a scientific or conservation perspective.
There are many natural heritage sites to which multiple standards are applied, and there are also natural heritage sites to which all four items are applied.Mie confluence group in Yunnan protected area(China),Great Barrier Reef(Australia),Te Wahipou Nam-South West New Zealand,Gunung Mulu National Park(Malaysia),Canaima National Park(ベネズエラ),Lake Baikal(ロシア), Etc. There are 10 or more cases.
- world Heritage
- Japan World Heritage