The deadline for the shelter hotel is reached. To a new residence "In a blink of an eye for two and a half months" Atami debris flow
If you write the contents roughly
Due to a large debris flow that occurred in July, Atami City set up a shelter at a hotel in the city, and as of the 7th, 14 people from 60 households had been evacuated.
Due to the debris flow disaster that occurred in Atami City, the hotel that the city used as an evacuation center has reached the expiration date on the XNUMXth.Evacuation continues ... → Continue reading
"TV Shizuoka" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Shizuoka prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Facing the same Sagami NadaIto-Yugawara townThe direction has geographical continuity along the coast,Numazu City-Kannan TownWhat is the directionSuruga BayWith water systemwatershedBecomes steepTanna MountainsTanna TunnelSeparated by.
In addition, it is in Sagami NadaHatsushimaIs within the city limits.
Most of the city areahillsAndVillaMany places such as land and houses are built on high ground, and many roads have steep slopes.Most of the coastline will soon become hills, but the central part is reclaimed to form a sandy beach.
- Landslide terrain
- Earth and stone flowRivers with terraces
- Volcanic ash soil
|Climate of Ajiro Special Area Meteorological Observatory (Ajiro, Atami City, altitude 67m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||25.1|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||10.7|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||7.0|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||3.9|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−3.1|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||76.1|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||6.6||7.6||12.1||11.3||11.2||13.9||12.3||9.6||13.1||11.8||8.9||6.9||125.2|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||147.4||142.8||158.2||176.4||184.1||127.7||161.8||194.1||136.9||126.0||128.5||142.8||1,826.7|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1937-present)|
- Spring(Izumi)-Centering on the Chitose RiverYugawara OnsenSouth of the area ("Izuyugawara Onsen") The northernmost district of Atami City that composes. The riverside is divided into three neighborhood associations from the west upstream to the eastern downstream: Izumi Nakazawa, Gokencho, and Izumimoto Ward. Along the Chitose RiverIzumi ParkIt is,Yugawara town OfManyo ParkIt will also be used at events in the "Yugawara Onsen" area. In the southern mountains, there are "Yuzuriha" and "Sakuragaoka", and in the southeastern coast (south of Kadogawa), there is a condominium area called "Okurosaki" (Tonatsumi villa area).
- Izuyama(Izusan)- Izuyama ShrineとIzuyama Onsen(Running hot water) Centered on the district.It is divided into Nanao on the northern mountain side, Higashiizusan / Inamura on the northern sea side, Nakamichi / Hama in the center, and Kidani on the southern mountain side.In addition, it is an inland area to the west located at about the same north latitude.Atami StationNorthern part of the back (Atami club golf course, Hachiarak villa area),Kinomiya StationTosawa district in the northern part of the back,Hime no Sawa Park, And the roots of Izuyama ShrineTokuni PassNikkoyama Tokoji Temple (Nippanayama) is also included in "Izuyama" in the address.
- Atami city area -Since it is an image that extends from northeast to southwest, the northern part is customarily called "eastern part" and the southern part is called "western part".
- east - Momoyama Elementary School-Atami Junior High School-Atami StationNorthern district centered on Kaikou Town, Momoyama Town, Hayashigaoka Town, Kasuga Town, Tawaramoto Town, Tokaigan Town, Sakimi Town, etc.Atami Sun BeachThere is.
- Central part - Daiichi Elementary School-Kimiya Shrine-Kinomiya Station・Chubu district centered on city hall. Ainohara Town, Nishi Atami Town, Nigane Town, Midorigaoka Town, Sasaradai Town, Nishiyama Town, Umezono Town, Fukudo Town, Kamijuku Town, Ginza Town, Mizuguchi Town, Chuo Town, Shimizu Town (part), Nagisa Town (part).Atami Plum GardenAndWater parkThere are (1st and 2nd construction zone).
- Western part - Daini Elementary School・Southern district centered on Imamiya Shrine. Shimizu Town (part), Nagisa Town (part), Showa Town, Wadahamanan Town, Wada Town, Koarashi Town, Sakuragi Town, Sakura Town, Plum Blossom Town, Momijigaoka Town, Aoba Town, Yamate Town, etc. Water park (3rd and 4th construction areas)Beach park,Atami Seaside Park-Marine Spa Atami,Atami Portand so on.
- South Atami
- Taga(Taga)-"" in other areasTaga'In order to distinguish it from, as Taga in the Izu area, "Izu Taga(Izutaga) "is also called.
- Kamita(Kamigata)-Northern Taga area. A district centered on Taga Shrine. The largest villa area in the city on the northern mountain sideAtami Nature TownIs the highest peak in Atami City.Taga volcano OfGendakeThere is (Kurotake). To the sea side to the southNagahama Seaside Park/Nagahama beachIs located in the northern area from the Akane tunnel to the vicinity of the Sogaura tunnel, that is, "Akane/Akanezaki"Akao Herb & Rose Garden/Akao Beach Resort"Soga/Sogaura," etc., that have the word "Aga" are also included in "Kamitaga" on the address. In addition, in the mountains in the south facing Nagahama,Izu Taga Station,Atami High School(Location is Shimotaga).
- Shimotaga(See also)-South Taga district. An area centered on Shimotaga Shrine.Taga Elementary School-Taga Junior High SchoolThe center of Atami High School, where Atami High School is located, and there are also large supermarkets.Yamabushi PassThroughIzunokuni(Daren)Prefectural Road 80(Atami Ohito Line) also runs. The southern districts described below are also included as "Shimotaga" in the address.
- 中(Naka)-Residential area around the Tsushima Shrine. On the mountain sideKameishi PassSlip throughPrefectural Road 19A one-lane path (Nakano) that merges with (Ito Ohito Line (Usami Ohito Road))Forest road) Is also passing.
- (I.e.(Oyama)-Atami City Hall "South Atami Branch" location. On the sea sideAtami Marina""Oyama Rinkai Park""South Atami Marine Hall"and so on.
- Wadagi(Wadaki)- Ajiro StationIs located. Together with the Ajiro district on the east side,Ajiro OnsenThe area is constructed. On the northern sea sideOhnawa Park/Ajiro Onsen beach(Ohnawa Beach)”, and in the mountains to the south, “Ajiro Minami Atamigaoka""South Atami Green HillI have a villa area like this.
- Ajiro(Ajiro)-Fishing area in the southeastern Atami city.1957 Until merger with Atami cityAjiro TownIt was an independent port town. It is a third-class fishing portAjiro Fishing PortThere is. From the west to the east, Katamachi, Minamicho, Miyacho, Miyazaki, Machiba (Dingba/Choba), Sakaecho, Asahicho It is divided into nine neighborhood associations, Midoricho and Ajiroyama. On the hillside on the southern mountain sideJapanese Meteorological Agency OfWeather stationTherefore, the name "Ajiro" is often seen in the weather forecast for Shizuoka prefecture. In addition, from the foothills of the southeast facing Hatsushima to the national highways on the coast, the villa area of the Wadagi district and the villas, hot spring inns, and resort apartment concentrated areas (Midorimachi/Ajishiroyama district) are held.
- Taga(Taga)-"" in other areasTaga'In order to distinguish it from, as Taga in the Izu area, "Izu Taga(Izutaga) "is also called.
- Hatsushima(Hatsushima)- Atami PortA tourist island on the eastern sea of Ajiro that can come and go from here. "ShizuokaIt is not only the eastern end of the island, but also the only inhabited island in Shizuoka prefecture.izu-OshimaIncludingIzu IslandsIt is,TokyoBecause it has jurisdiction). Also,Tokuni Pass-Atami Pass~Izu skylineOnly in the city except the mountains likeMount FujiIt is also a place where you can see. The port of Hatsushima, which serves as the doorway, and stores, housing, and community facilities for locals are concentrated in the north, and the rest are in the southwest.Resort trustOf the systemXIVThe facility of "Hatsushima Club" is in the southeastern partFujikyuThe facilities of "PICA Hatsushima/Hatsushima Island Resort" of each line occupy each. On the plateau in the southern part of the space, the tower of Atami TV relay station andHatsushima LighthouseIs erected.
- Others ("Atami City Atami") -Around Atami Pasania Club, Atami Crematorium, Atami City Environmental Center, Nishi Atami Golf Course, West of Mizuguchi Town, west of "",Nishikigaura-Atami castleからAtami Nature TownOverAtami ShindoAn address assigned to a large-scale newly-developed frontier mountain building/facility, such as in the vicinity.
Atami City has a declining birthrate and an aging population compared to the national average. The population is declining significantly, but like the neighboring Hakone town, because it is a non-delivery organization for local allocation tax,Depopulated areaIs exempt from the designation.
|Atami City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Atami-shi Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Change of population of Atami-shi (area equivalent to)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
It has been a hot spring resort for a long time, and the original place name was "Atami" (Atamago).By the Edo period, the notation "Atami" had taken root because hot water was gushing out of the sea and it was also called "Atsuumi ga Saki"..
Atami OnsenIt is,Nara period(749 )Hakone OfTen thousand volume superiorHowever, by praying for the eruption of a submarine volcano that was annoying fishermen, a volcano on land (Oyuma Reizumi)Open hot water legendThere is, thereYuzen ShrineIt is said that (Yunomae Gongen) was made...Of course, it is just a natural phenomenon / disaster. Description of "Izu Fudoki" (713 ), there is also a part that seems to represent Oyuma Reizumi.. Both are gods enshrined in Yuzen ShrineSvinavikona GodIt refers to (Shikohiko Meishin and Shomei Bikonaga).
In the northern Izuyama areaIzuyama Onsen(Running hot water) Is699 (Civilization3 years)Small angle(Actor) Is said to have been discovered by, And the northernmost Izumi district is involvedYugawara OnsenIt is,ManyoshuThe origin of the hot springs in this area is so old that it goes back to ancient times.
This area is also an ancient mountain sacred ground.Tokuni PassIt is also an area under the influence of (Nikanayama),Izuyama Shrine(Izuyama GongenOriginally,Emperor Oshin-Emperor NintokuIt is said that the origin of the shrine was that Matsuba Sennin created a shrine (currently Higanesan Tokoji Temple) on Mt.836 (AcceptanceIt is reported in the company biography that it has settled down at the present location in 3 years).
AndYoritomo GengenSince then, Izuyama Shrine (Izuyama Gongen)Hakone Jinja（Hakone Shrine）When it was designated as "Nissho Gongen" along with (Hakone Gongen) and "Niseko Gongen" was held, Nikanayama developed as a sacred place for important points connecting both companies, and worship paths from various places were also established..
In this waySengoku periodBefore, Minamoto no YoritomoKamakura Shogunate3nd shogunMinamoto morningThe Izusan Onsen (running hot water) at the foot of the Izusan Shrine (running hot water shrine, Izusan Gongen), which was revered by the Tokoku samurai, was more famous, but Izusan and Hakone GongenBetto Temple(Jinguji Temple) BelongingMonkWeOdawara OfHojoBy encouraging the side1590 (18th year of Tensho)Hideyoshi ToyotomibyOdawara SeijiIn the process of, the whole area was burned down and suffered great damage (reconstructed in the Edo period)..
The early modern period
On the other hand, Atami Onsen1593 (Bunroku 2) In SeptemberKanpaku-Toyotomi ShujiVisited Toji for more than 40 days,further1602 (7th year of Keicho)1604 (Keicho 9) In MarchTokugawa IeyasuVisited the spa, and thenEdo Shogunate3nd shogunTokugawa IemitsuHave made a "goten" for hot springs built in the place where Atami City Hall is currently located, or 4 generationsTokugawa KazunaAfter that, Atami no YuEdo Castle"Okuyu" (Okuyu) is carried out to bring you to, Because it came to be favored by the Tokugawa family as "Shogun's favorite hot water", in the Edo periodHot spring numbering"soGyojiAcquired a national recognition and a privileged rating so as to occupy a part of the role.
Atami Onsen in the Edo periodHot waterAround (currentlyAtami New Fujiya HotelAround the annex, around 27 hot spring resorts were formed with about XNUMX privileged hot spring inns called "Yuko" (Yuko). Atami village in the Edo period was directly under the shogunate (Heaven) And stay in EdoDaming-Flag bookAnd his relatives often visited Toji with permission from the Shogunate..
(In addition, the "Goten" trace isMeiji RestorationLater it became a public land of Atami village, butYataro Iwasaki 1878 Purchased in (Meiji 11)MiyauchiProvided to, mainly from 1889 (Meiji 22) to 1931 (Showa 6)Emperor TaishoThe third, after Yokohama and Kobe, for the purpose of medical treatment ofImperial residenceIsAtami Imperial VillaWas built.. After that, it was paid down to Atami Town, and now there is a city hall. )
- 1889 (Meiji22 years)
- 1891 (24th year of Meiji)May 6 -Atami village is in townAtamiBecomes
- 1896 (29th year of Meiji)
- 1897 (Meiji 30)-1902 (Meiji 35)- Ozaki autumn leaves Yomiuri ShimbunToGolden yasha』Serialized, it became explosive popularity and contributed to the improvement of Atami's name recognition.
- June 1906, 39 (Meiji 6)Atami RailwayCompany name changed to.
- December 1907 (Meiji 40)-Atami RailwayTrolley trainからLight rail Ofsteam locomotiveSwitch to.
- 1924 (Taisho 13)- National railwayAtami Line (Kofu Station~Atami Station(Between) opening.
- 1925 (Taisho 14)- Atami StationBuilding completed.
- 1934 (Showa 9)- Tanna TunnelOpening.Atami Station~Numazu StationOpening the space, JNRTokaido Main LineBut (currentlyGotemba LineSwitch to current route (from root).
- December 1935, 10 (Showa 3)-JNRIto Line OfAtami Station~Ajiro StationOpening period
- April 1937, 12-With Atami TownTaga VillageMergedAtamiLaunched.
- December 1938, 13 (Showa 12)-JNR Ito Line (Atami Station~Ito Station(Pause) Full opening.
- September 1956, 31 (Showa 10)- Tokuni Pass Cable CarOpening.
- 1959 (Showa 34)- Atami castleOpening of business.
- 1962 (Showa 37)- Izu skyline(Tokuni Pass-Mt. Suun) Opening. Opened Nishikigaura Tunnel and Sogaura Tunnel.
- September 1964, 39 (Showa 10)- Tokaido ShinkansenOpening.
- September 1965, 40 (Showa 8)- Atami KorakuenOpening of business,Atami beach lineIn service.
- 1967 (Showa 42)- Atami Daiichi BuildingCompletion.
- 1971 (Showa 46)-Opening of Akane Tunnel.
- 1973 (Showa 48)- Atsuko RoadIn service.
- September 1982, 57 (Showa 1)- MOA Art MuseumOpening.
- 1986 (Showa 61)- Atami Sun BeachCompletion, installation of Kanichi and Omiya statue.
- August 1987 (Showa 62) August 8-Completed large-scale land reclamation work off Wadahamanancho (Atami Port).
- 1997 (Heisei 9)-2009 (Heisei 21)-NagisaWater parkEach work zone is completed in sequence.
- September 1999, 11- FM Atami(CurrentFM Atami Yugawara(Ciao!)) Opened.
- 2000- Marine Spa AtamiOpening.
- 2004- Nagahama beachIs newly opened.
- November 2016, 28-Atami Station Building "Rusca Atami”Opened.
- April 2017 (Heisei 29)-In commemoration of the 4th anniversary of the municipal organization, "Atami hot spring magazine" was published.
- July 2021, 3 (Reiwa 7rd year) --The cityIzuyamaLarge-scale in the district due to heavy rain caused by the Baiu frontEarth and stone flowOccurs.
As a resort/sightseeing spot
As mentioned above, Atami is adjacent by the Edo period.Yugawara,HakoneWe have established a position as a hot spring resort in the western suburbs of Edo along with the region and other areas.TokyoIt didn't change even after the Meiji era when it became. And especiallyIwakuraReceived the life ofMinistry of Interior OfNagayo Sensai 1886 (Meiji 19)Oyuma ReizumiMany politicians and high-ranking government officials visited Atami for recreation and meetings, partly due to the influence of the creation of the first hot spring sanatorium in Japan, Kyukankan.1889 In (Meiji 22), Japan first had a long-distance call to Tokyo, and in the same year, for the later Emperor Taisho, "Atami Imperial VillaHas been completed.
1896 It opened in (Meiji 29)Tomei Train Train(Between Atami and Odawara), 11 years later1907 (Meiji 40)steam locomotiveTowLight railSince the transportation has been significantly improved, from the end of the Meiji era to the Taisho era, scholars and literary figures were added to the traditional tourist class, which was limited to some privileged classes such as politicians and royalty until then.・Businessmen have come to Atami,Sogakisha"madeTsuyouchiOr laterKiunkaku"madeShinya Uchida(After the war,Junichiro Tanizaki,Naoya ShigaSome people started to build a villa in Atami, and the city area was expanded.. Also,Ozaki autumn leavesof"Golden yasha],Shimazaki Fujimura"Atami souvenir",Ryunosuke Ayukawaof"Trotco], Atami will be treated as a stage for literary works, and the public's awareness will increase.
1924 (Taisho 13nd year)Wire saving(National railway) Atami line (between Kouzu and Atami) was opened, and1934 (Showa 9)Tanna TunnelOpened and was connected to Numazu,Tokaido LineBut (currentlyGotemba Line(From the route of (at) to the current route via Atami), which dramatically improved transportation, and added visitors from the Kansai area. Has increased remarkably, and its contentsHot springからGroup travelWith the increase in the number of inns and various facilities in response to this, Atami will transform from a hot spring resort to a hot spring tourism city..
1950 (Showa 25) On April 4th, you will experience the "Atami Great Fire" that burns down the city, but on August 13st of the same year, the "Atami International Tourism Hot Spring Cultural City Construction Law" was promulgated.International Tourism Hot Spring Cultural CityIn order to prepare the social infrastructure as a building, the reconstruction of the suburban center by land readjustment, road/port maintenance, construction of the city hall/sightseeing hall, construction and maintenance of sanitation facilities, construction of municipal housing, etc. After 3 years, it will recover and exceed the level before the great fire..
1964 (Showa 39) February 10Tokaido ShinkansenThe average number of passengers getting on and off at Atami station is 10 for 1 months after opening, and it is the fifth place after Tokyo, Shin-Osaka, Nagoya and Kyoto... Also, before and after that, in the 1960s (30s-40s),Izu skyline-Atami beach line-Atami Shindo-Atsuko RoadRoads connecting various areas such asAtami Museum-Atami castle-Atami KorakuenWe will further solidify our position as a tourist destination by opening various facilities such as. And1969 (Showa 44), the annual number of tourists reached a peak of 532 million..
From the latter half of the 1970s (Showa 50s), the number of tourists (the number of tourists coming in) will gradually decrease from the 400 million level per year or level off while the overseas travel boom and changes in travel styles will occur... On the other handResort mansionEspecially in the late 1980s and early 1990sBubble economyIn, a lot of resort condominiums were made. (Since the Shinkansen and hot springs, the sea, and the mountains are all located in the suburbs of Tokyo, resort condominiums continue to be built in Atami compared to other areas even after the 2000s. )
In the 1990s, the collapse of the bubble economy, the economic downturn, and the reduction and reduction of group travel (employee travel/comfort travel) due to corporate cost reductions.SanatoriumThe number of tourists (the number of tourists coming in) will gradually decrease from the 300 million level per year, due to the effects of the closure of buildings, declining birthrate, and aging facilities, and the number of inns will also decrease accordingly..
Even in the 2000s, this tendency did not change, and in the latter half of the 2000s, the number of tourists (the number of tourists coming in) dropped to the 200 million level annually,Great East Japan Earthquakewas there2011 (23), after having dropped significantly to around 250 million,2015 It has been recovering even after returning to the 27 million level on an accommodation basis in 300... The reason/factor is
- CoastalWater parkMaintenance.
- Station buildingRusca AtamiOpening of business.
- Renovation/expansion of local hotels/inns with management strength, (Hoshino resort,Oedo hot spring story,Kato Pleasure Group,Itoen Hotels,Manyo Club,Live MaxEtc.) Acquisition, rationalization and new construction of long-established hotels and inns in the city by emerging major resort hotel chains.
- Improving the landscape by increasing the number of resort condominiums that are conscious of Mediterranean resorts on the coast.
As a result, we have been able to further break away from the "old Showa Onsen town" to a "fashionable and convenient resort" (on the other hand, redevelopment is slow compared to the urban areas of the Tokyo metropolitan area. Facilities and stores are mixed, and "retro" is one of the selling phrases of Atami tourism),
- Sakae SaitoProgress of financial reconstruction under municipal administration, and aggressive public and private-sector events and media PR.
- TTC Co., Ltd., NPO atamista/machimori Co., Ltd.,Kimiya ShrineBy etc.Regional brands-Regional revitalizationbusiness.
- (Abe administrationDomestic return phenomenon of consumers due to the depreciation of the yen etc.
- A re-evaluation of the good location conditions of Atami, which combines "railroad (bullet train), hot spring, sea, and mountains" near Tokyo.
And so on.
- Recent disasters, etc.
- (Active fault)
- September 6, 9 Atami City-Wada River debris flow (damaged by heavy rain)
- August 10, 8 Atami City-Hatsukawa debris flow (damaged by heavy rain)
- August 10, 8 Atami City-Debris flow on the Okusawa River (damaged by heavy rain)
- September 2018 Observation of crustal movements ・ Abnormal movements (settlement and uplift) in Izu Peninsula / Omaezaki / Suruga Bay ・ Strains have been observed in the eastern part of Shizuoka Prefecture.
- December 2020 Rapid crustal movement in eastern Shizuoka Prefecture
- December 2020, 12 14 earthquakes around Atami City
- December 2020, 12 Earthquake swarm in the Izu Islands
- December 2021, 1 Earthquake swarm in the Izu Islands
- April 2021, 4 Earthquake swarm in the Izu Islands (22 times) Higashiizu seismic intensity 11
- March 28 Atami City Sediment Disaster Hazard Map
- Kanogawa Typhoon
- North Izu earthquake
- Izu Peninsula Offshore Earthquake
- Earthquake near Izu Oshima
- 16 Typhoon No. 22
- 19 Typhoon No. 9
- 25 Typhoon No. 26
- Izu Oshima landslide disaster
- National Route 135
- National Route 136
- Tanna Tunnel
- Tanna fault
- Mayor:Sakae Saito(August 2006, 9, 14th term)
- Successive mayors
- Shuji Higuchi(December 1937, 7-February 25, 1943)
- Yoshio Mizutani (May 1943, 5-September 6, 1945)
- Tsurumi Ken(October 1945, 10-April 4, 1947)
- Shore guard(December 1947, 4-February 6, 1948)
- Sogetsu (September 1948, 9-February 8, 1952, 2st term)
- Fumio Yamagata (April 1952, 4-April 6, 1956, 4st term)
- Yuji Komatsu(April 1956, 4-July 17, 1962, halfway through the second term)
- Toshi Ichikawa (September 1962, 9-September 14, 1970, 9nd term)
- Kawaguchi Yoshio (September 1970, 9-September 14, 1982, 9rd term)
- Shigeru Uchida (September 1982, 9-September 14, 1994, 9rd term)
- Ichio Kawaguchi (September 1994, 9-September 14, 2006, 9rd term)
- Sakae Saito(September 2006, 9-14th term)
- Atami City Hall (Chuo-cho, former palace / formerAtami Imperial Villa）
- Property taxes
Atami cityVilla,Resort mansionMany (more than 1 units in total),Resident cardWithout moving to AtamiTwo-base lifePerson (Dualer) Is about a quarter of the total population (about 4 people), so in order for them to bear the cost of appropriate administrative services together1976 Unusual in Japan since (51)Property taxes(The annual amount is 1 yen per square meter of the building, totaling about tens of thousands of yen).
- Municipal hot spring
In Atami, from before the warOyuma ReizumiThere is a historical history of establishing a "ward-owned hot spring" and "town-owned hot spring" system to manage conflicts associated with the development of surrounding sources.1937 From the beginning when the city system was enforced in (Showa 12), the "municipal hot spring (municipal hot spring)" system was established to own and manage many hot springs..
Therefore, in many areas of Atami City (most of the residential areas of Izumi, urban areas, and South Atami), the supply network of municipal hot springs is in place, and the subscription fee (hundreds of thousands of yen) and monthly hot spring fee (monthly hot spring fee) ( You can bring a hot spring to your home by paying (about 1 yen)..
- Financial problem
2006 (18) December 12, elected in anticipation of financial reconstruction of Atami CitySakae SaitoThe mayor announced the "Atami City Financial Crisis Declaration."After that, I received complaints and criticisms from all sides that the expression was too strong, and the next month2007 (19) Renamed to "Atami City Financial Reconstruction Start Declaration" on January 1.
This is aimed at rebuilding the financial situation of Atami City, where the budget deficit ratio at that time exceeded 30% and the fiscal adjustment fund was running out, in five years from now, and actually five years later. Later in 5 (5), the balance of non-performing debt was reduced by 2011 billion yen and the balance of the fiscal adjustment fund was increased by 23 billion yen... These skills were appreciated and Mayor Sakae Saito became the first mayor to serve for more than four terms in Atami city history.
Wide area administration
- Connection / cooperation with the Kanto region
The influence of Kanagawa and Tokyo is great,CensusAlso, in Shizuoka Prefecture,Kanto metropolitan areaIncluded in.. Also, by employment location,Yugawara town-Odawara cityThe flow to the western part of Kanagawa Prefecture is higher than the flow to the eastern part of the prefecture west of the Tanna Tunnel,横 浜 市Flow toShizuoka CityOverwhelmingly exceeds the flow to.
Of the main stationAtami StationHas a history of railway development as described above, and is located in Shizuoka prefecture.Tokaido Main LineOnly at the stationJR EastIt is under the jurisdiction of.Most trains on the Tokaido Main Line departing from Atami StationYokohama Station,Tokyo StationWe have been on board until 2015 (Heisei 27)Ueno Tokyo LineAfter opening, in Saitama PrefectureUrawa Station,Omiya StationBeyond, it is the prefectural capital of Tochigi PrefectureUtsunomiya Station, The central city of Gunma prefectureTakasaki StationThere are also many trains that can be used up to.Due to these circumstances, even within Shizuoka PrefectureChubu regionthanKanto regionIt is said that there is a deep cooperation with.
The northernmost spring area of Atami City is the Chitose River (with Atami CityYugawara town, Shizuoka prefecture (Izukuni) And Kanagawa (Sagami country), which is the boundary ofYugawara OnsenSouth of the area ("Izuyugawara OnsenArea), and since the two have a united relationship, there has been discussion about the merger and transfer to Yugawara Town in the Izumi district since the Showa period, but it is difficult because the merger and transfer will occur across prefectures. Many have not been realized yet. Great Heisei mergerSometimes, Atami City and Yugawara Town, Yugawara TownManazuru townHowever, Yugawara-machi refused the merger with Atami City and Manazuru-machi refused the merger with Yugawara-machi. ing.
In addition, the “Hakone/Yugawara/Atami/Ashigara Tourism Area” aiming to create a stay-type tourism destination in cooperation with the administration of 11 municipalities in the western part of Kanagawa Prefecture and Atami City, and a total of XNUMX municipalities and tourism-related businesses and groups.But,2010 (22) On April 4, it was certified as a national government by the Tourism Zone Development Law.
On the other hand, regarding TV radio waves,2011 Full surface from (23)Digital terrestrial broadcastingDue to the stricter regulation of broadcasting areas, the re-transmission of "Tokyo wave" by local cable TV stations has been prohibited in Atami City, which is in Shizuoka Prefecture (there are no competing local stations).NHKKanto area,Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.,TVK,TOKYO MXExcept for), relay stations in Manazuru Town and Yugawara Town (Odawara TV Relay Station-Yugawara relay station) AndTokyo Sky TreeIn some areas (about 27%) in Atami city where "Tokyo Nami" from Japan is not reached by the mountains, retransmitting "Tokyo Nami" by local cable TV station was stopped.2018 After October (30), "Tokyo wave" can no longer be seen (excluding NHK Kanto area, TV TOKYO, TVK, TOKYO MX), and "division of TV radio waves" has occurred.
Merger of municipalities
At present, no merger has been carried out with any neighboring municipalities,Great Heisei mergerIn the case of, result of citizen questionnaireIn response to this, there was a history of considering transferring to Kanagawa Prefecture by merging with Yugawara Town, which has a strong exchange relationship, and it was reported in newspapers and other media.
In the city of Atami, there are "City Neighborhood Associations" whose names and categories are different from the "City Names" used for addresses. It is often seen.
|Neighborhood association||Town name|
|Kaikou Town||Kaiko Town/Kasuga Town|
|Higashidawara Town||Kasuga Town|
|Tahara Town||Tahara Honcho, Kasuga Town, East Coast Town|
|Tahara Honmachi||Tahara Honmachi/Sakimi Town|
|Momoyamadai Town||Momoyama Town/Hayashigaoka Town/(Izuyama)|
|Wako Town (Wakoen)||Momoyama Town and Hayashigaoka Town|
|Hayashigaoka West||Hayashigaoka Town|
|Shiomi Town||East Coast Town|
|Higashi Town||East coast town, Sakimi town, Ginza town, Nagisa town|
|Sakimi Town||Sakimi-cho and Hayashigaoka-cho|
|Onsen-dori Town||Sakimi Town/Kamijuku Town|
|Higashi Ginza Town||Sakimi Town|
|Ginza Town||Ginza Town / Nagisa Town|
|Hamacho||Ginza Town / Nagisa Town|
|Central beach||Nagisa Town|
|Yurakucho||Chuo Town/Ginza Town|
|Honcho||Chuo Town/Ginza Town/Kamijuku Town|
|Asahi||Chuo Town / Nagisa Town|
|Shinjuku Town||Chuo Town, Kamishuku Town, Mizuguchi Town|
|Nakata Town||Kamishuku Town, Mizuguchi Town|
|Fukudo Town||Umezono Town, Fukudo Town, Mizuguchi Town|
|Nishi-Atami Honmachi||Nishi-Atami Town|
|Shinsai Atami||Nishi-Atami Town|
|Shimomatsuda Town||Nigane Town, Midorigaoka Town, Nishiyama Town|
|Sasaragadai Town||Sasaragadai and Midorigaoka|
|Atsujigaoka Town||Ainohara housing complex|
|Umezono Town||Umezono Town/Ainohara Town|
|Shimizu Town||Shimizu Town/Chuo Town|
|Asahicho XNUMX-chome||Shimizu Town / Nagisa Town|
|Wadahama Town||Nagisa Town|
|Wadahamanancho||Wadahamanancho, Showa Town, Nagisa Town|
|Shimotenjin Town||Showa Town, Shimizu Town, Mizuguchi Town|
|Tenjin Town||Showa Town|
|Kamitenjin Town||Showa Town/Koarashi Town|
|Tenjin mountain||Koarashi Town|
|Kamikorashi Town||(Kamikoarashi housing complex)|
|Koarashi Town||Koarashi Town/Sakura Town|
|Sakuramachi||Sakura Town/Wada Town|
|Kamiwada Town||Wada Town|
|Sakaemachi||Wada Town/Sakuragi Town|
|Nishiki Town||Wada Town/Sakuragi Town/Atami|
|Sakuragaoka Town||Sakuragi Town|
|Kamifomohagaoka Town||Momijigaoka Town|
|Hinata Town||Aoba Town|
|Wadayama Town||Aoba Town|
|Sawamachi in front||Yamate Town|
|Hibarigaoka Town||(Wadayama municipal housing complex)|
- Atami Simple Court (Kasugacho, southeast of Atami Station)
- Shizuoka Family Court Atami Branch Office (Kasuga Town, Southeast of Atami Station)
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
- sister city
- City of San Remo(Italy Liguria Province of Imperia）
- Cascais(Portugal Grante Lisboa Region Lisbon）
- Partner city
- Izumi station (Izumi, near the Izumimoto-ku bus stop)
- Police box
- Izusan police box (Izusan, next to the Izusan intersection)
- Atami station square police box (Tawaramotocho,Atami StationNortheast side)
- Central police box (Higashikaigancho,Atami Sun Beachside)
- Momijigaoka police box (Momijigaoka town, west of Momijigaoka bus stop)
- Minami Atami police box (Shimotaga,Taga Junior High Schoolside)
- Fire department
- Atami Fire Station (Chuocho, northeast of the city hall)
- Fire brigade
- 1st Area Corps (Izumi / Izusan)
- 5th branch (Izumi, same place as Izumi branch office)
- 4th branch (Izusan, near the Hannyainzen bus stop)
- 2nd Army (city area)
- 1st branch (Sakimi-cho)
- 2nd branch (Fukumichimachi,Kinomiya StationPrevious)
- 3rd Branch (Showa Town, Southeast of Tokoro Memorial Hospital)
- 3rd Army (Taga)
- 6th branch (Kamitaga, next to Taga Shrine)
- 7th branch (Shimotaga, next to Shimotaga Shrine)
- 8th branch (Shimotaga / Wadagi, near Ajiroekikuchi bus stop)
- 4th Army (Ajiro / Hatsushima)
- 9th branch (Hatsushima, southeast of Hatsuki Shrine)
- 10th branch (Ajiro, north of Ajiro intersection)
- 11th branch (Amiyo, north of Amiyo Elementary School bus stop)
- Main hospital
- Main post office
- Zip Code
- Atami Post Office：413-00xx、413-85xx、413-86xx、413-87xx、413-01xx
- Atami City Library(Kamijukucho)
- Iki Iki Plaza (Health Center, Chuo Town)
- Hime no Sawa ParkSports square
- Atami Citizen Ground- Atami Nature TownInside.
- Oyama Rinkai Park
The industry is centered on tourism, and the 17 census shows the following results.
- Primary industryThose engaged in: 1.7%
- Primary industryThose engaged in: 12%
- 67% of them are workers in the construction industry.
- Primary industryThose engaged in: 85%
- 30% of them are engaged in restaurants and lodging business.
- Main commercial facilities
- Rusca Atami
- Atami Daiichi Building(ATAMIX）
- Nakamise Shopping Street
- Heiwadori Shopping Street
- Atami Ginza Shopping Street
- Atami Port
- Fisherman's cafeteria
- IZU-ICHI (Atami Korakuen Hotel）
- Fisherman dining area
- Hatsushima Fisheries Cooperative Supermarket
In addition, there are many restaurants mainly in Sakimi-cho, Ginza-cho, Chuo-cho, Nagisa-cho, and along the main roads.
- MaxvaluAtami store
- Business supermarketAtami store
- Nakajima Fisheries Civic Market
- handyHome centerAtami store
- Major retro restaurants
- Restaurant Furuya
- Cafe AGIR
- No. XNUMX
- Pure Coffee Pine Tree
- Yoshi Hama
- MONT BLANC*
- Yushima Jazz Cafe
- Three wooden sweets ※
- Scott (old building)
* Is a confectionery store.
- Retro game
- Yushima Game Hall- Shooting-Smart ball.
- Wada Tobacco Store-Retro game console.
- Atami castle(BXNUMX)-Retro game console.
- Atami newspaper(Izu NewspaperIssued by the company)
- Izu Mainichi Newspaper(*Paper media only)
- Atami Net Newspaper(* Net only)
- Atami Economic Newspaper(* Net only)
- Izukyu Cable Network(IKC)
- (Shinko antenna equipment(* Midorigaoka area only)
- FM Atami Yugawara(FM79.6MHz, Ciao!)
TV radio wave
Manazuru PeninsulaIn the centerOdawara TV Relay StationAndTokyo Sky Tree(In addition, in the Izumi areaYugawara TV relay station) From the Kanto wide area broadcast wave (Tokyo wave / Kanto wave),HatsushimaAtami relay station,GendakeNorthernAtami Netshiro TV relay stationSince the broadcast radio waves of the Shizuoka local broadcasting station (Shizuoka wave) arrive from, you can watch both in an area open to both by simply adjusting the antenna environment.However, in areas where one radio wave is blocked by mountains, only the other broadcast can be viewed (however, NHK Kanto wide area where there is no competing local station in Shizuoka prefecture).Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.-Kanagawa-TOKYO MX), If you contract with a local cable TV station as described below, you can watch it anywhere).
Because of the strong connection to the Kanto/Kanagawa area, there is a high demand for TV waves (Tokyo wave) in the Kanto area, and in areas where this is hindered by the mountains, it was once viewed by contracting with a local cable TV station. Was possible,2011 With the digitization of the Tokyo wave, the interests were adjusted with the local Shizuoka local station, and the Tokyo wave competed with the local station.Nippon TV-TV Asahi-TBS TV-Fuji Television Network, Inc)ofRebroadcast outside the area 2018 It will end in September.After that, some areas (about 9%) where the Tokyo waves are blocked by mountains), Only Shizuoka waves will be available for viewing.
The areas where you can watch Tokyo wave well,Yugawara TV relay stationThe Izumi district, which is located nearby,Manazuru PeninsulaIn the centerOdawara TV Relay Station,Tokyo Sky TreeIn the coastal areas such as the high-rise buildings of the urban area that are open in the direction, the southern coast of the urban area, the southern part of Taga area (Shimotaga), etc. Izuyama area, the western and northern parts of the city, inland areas of the northern part of Taga area (Kamitaga), etc..
- Area code
- International University of Health and Welfare Atami Campus (International University of Health and Welfare Atami HospitalGraduate school)
- International Tourism College Atami School
- Atami School
Junior high school
- Atami City Izumi Junior High School
- Atami City Atami Junior High School
- Atami City Taga Junior High School
- Atami City Hatsushima Junior High School
- Atami City Izumi Elementary School
- Atami City Izuyama Elementary School
- Atami Momoyama Elementary School
- Atami City Daiichi Elementary School
- Atami City Second Elementary School
- Atami City Elementary School
- Atami City Hatsushima Elementary School
- Atami City Izumi Kindergarten
- Atami City Izuyama Kindergarten
- Atami City Atami Children's Garden
- Atami City Taga Kindergarten
- Atami City Ajiro Kindergarten
- Atami Municipal Wadagi Nursery School
- Atami City Hatsushima Nursery School
- Atami City Atami Children's Garden
- MOA infant school
- Fuji nursery school
- Glory Atami Central Nursery School
- Glory Atami Sakimi Nursery School
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- Tokaido Shinkansen:- Atami Station -
- Tokaido Main Line(Tokaido Line (Shizuoka area)) :- Atami Station
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Tokaido Main Line (Tokaido Line (JR East)):Atami Station -
- Ito Line : Atami Station - Kinomiya Station - Izu Taga Station - Ajiro Station
Currently, JR East holds railway assets on the Tokaido Main Line up to Atami Station's Ito Line Kinomiya Station (no home on the Tokaido Main Line).Tanna TunnelIt becomes an asset of JR Central from the vicinity of the entrance.Atami Station is the boundary station between JR East and JR Tokai, because there is no platform on the Tokaido Line at Kurumiya Station.As a result, at Atami StationYokohama-TokyoDirection andNumazu-ShizuokaIt is the starting point for conventional line operations in the direction, and there are many trains departing from and arriving at Atami Station.alsoIzukyu LineThe ordinary trains in the line also run to Atami station,ShimodaIt is also the starting point for the direction.
In the past, Tokaido Main Line (Atami Line at that time:Kozu -Before Atami) openedPedestrian orbit-Light railAsMameso jinsha railway → Atami railwayExisted between 1895 and 1923. AlsoJapan sightseeing flight railwayTo sayItoTie upmonorailThe floor plan ofPrewarThere was a plan for the Atami monorail after the war, and the license was issued by the Ministry of Transport at the time, but due to various reasons construction could not be done, and eventually it became a phantom monorail.
- Atami Ropeway - Atami Port-Atami KorakuenArea andCape Aijyo-Atami Hihokan,Atami castle-Atami Trick Art Labyrinth MuseumConnect the summit of Mt.
Both are centered on Atami Station.
- Izu Tokai Bus(OdakyuSeries)-Urban areas, various parts of the city (South Atami,Ajiro(Including the direction) andYugawara StationDirection.
- Hot water-play-bus -Tour of city attractions.
- Izu Hakone Bus(SeibuSystem)-city and Hakone (Motohakone-Hakone En（Hakone Garden）Stop).
- Atami beach line -North boundKanagawaYugawara townFrom the Kadokawa area on the coastAtami Sun BeachTo the coast along the National Route 135.
- Izu skyline - Tokuni PassLocated in the south ofAtami PassFromGendakeCross the mountain side ridge line to the south while passing throughAmagi Plateau).
- National Route 135 -From Yugawara, which borders north, cross the coast of the city to the southItoTo
- Main local road
- Shizuoka Prefectural Road 102 Tokuni Pass Izuyama Line -Izumi district (Izuyugawara OnsenDistrict)Izumi Elementary and Junior High School・Go south in the mountains via the side of the Yuzuriha Residential Area and go down the mountain in the Nanao area of Izuyama to reach the Izuyama intersection on Route 135.
- Shizuoka Prefectural Road No. 11 Atami Kannan Line(Atami Kaido)-Go west from the Chuomachi intersection on National Road No. 135 to the mountain side, beside City Hall,Kinomiya StationIn front, through the side of Atami Umezono,Kannan TownLeading to. The new road on the south side is the Mt. Takanosuyama tunnel,Atsuko RoadViaTanna BasinAnd its southern villa area (South Hakone diamond land) To the west to reach the center of Kannami town.
(Note that the section from the Kinomiya water purification plant next to Kinomiya station to the Sasajiri intersection is nicknamed the "Atami Plum Line" after Atami Plum Garden.,Bicycle rideIs the steepness (Gekizaka)Hill climbIt is also used for. )
- Shizuoka Prefectural Road No. 20 Atami Hakone Pass Line -From Prefectural Road 11 (Atami Kaido), branch off from the Fukudo-cho intersection near Kinomiya Station,Kimiya ShrineProceed to the northwest while meandering through the front, passing through the gaps between Nishi-Atami-cho and Nishiyama-cho/Sasaradai-cho/Nishi-Atami Golf Courses and rejoining Prefectural Road 11 (Atami Kaido) at the Sasajiri intersection. After going north and entering Kannan-cho, at Prefectural Road 11 (Atami Kaido/Old Road) again at Atami Pass, go further northHakone PassLeading to.
- -The name of the road running from the mountain side to the northern part of the Taga area (Kamitaga). At the Umezono-mae intersection on Prefectural Road No. 11 (Atami Kaido), branch to the south,Atami ShindoGoing to Kamigaga while traversing through.
- Atami Shindo -A road that crosses the mountain between Atami city area and Taga area,Nishikigaura-Atami castleGoing west from the neighborhood, it is the largest villa area in the city ``Atami Nature TownViaIzu skyline OfGendake InterchangeLeading to.
- Shizuoka Prefectural Road 80 Atami Ohito Line -Head west from National Route 135 (old road) in the southern part of Taga area (Shimotaga) to the mountain side,Yamabushi PassViaIzunokuni(Daren) AndIzu City(Shuzenji).
- Municipal parking lot
- Parking lot in front of Atami station (P9)-Northeast side of Atami station. About 70 units.
- Kinomiya parking lot (P8)-Kinumiya station facing south. About 50 units.
- Chuomachi parking lot (P7)-Atami City Hall southwest side. About 100 units.
- Shimizucho Parking Lot (P5)- Business supermarketAtami store north facing. About 30 units.
- East parking lot (P0)- Atami Sun BeachNishiwaki. About 250
- Daiichi Water Park Parking Lot (P1)- Water parkIn the sky deck. About 50 units.
- Second hydrophilic park parking lot (P2)-Under the hydrophilic park rainbow deck. About 2 units.
- Nagisacho Parking Lot-The entrance to "Nagisa Nakadori", the side of Itokawa. About 20 units.
- Wadahama Parking Lot (P3)- Beach park-Marine Spa AtamiKitawaki. About 100 units.
- Harbor parking lot (P4)- Atami PortSoutheast side. Less than 60 units.
- Atami Port Sea Fishing Facility Parking Lot-About 350.
- Private parking lot
Around Atami Station.
- Hellos parking-about 50 cars.
- Atami station front parking-about 20 cars.
- The park Atami station square-about 25 cars.
- Rusca Atami Parking Lot- Rusca AtamiSouthwest side. About 50 units.
- Souishi Park Atami Ginza Town- FamilyMartBetween Atami Honmachi Shopping Street and Itokawa. About 20 units.
- Atami Sakimi Parking Lot- Oedo hot spring storyAtami northwest. About 20 units.
- Atami Sun Beach Parking Lot- Seven-ElevenSouth side of Atami Ginzacho store. About 30 units.
- Atami Chuo-cho Parking-Handy Home Center Minamiwaki Atami Store. About 17 units.
- Atami beach town parking lot- Denny'sBelow Atami store. About 30 units.
MaxvaluAtami store parking lot.
- 1st parking lot-1st basement floor of Maxvalu Atami store. About 100 units.
- Second parking lot-Southeast side of Maxvalu Atami store. About 2 cars.
- Third parking lot-south of Maxvalu Atami store, across the Hatsukawa. About 3 units.
- Fourth parking lot-next to the west of the third parking lot. About 4 units.
- Municipal bicycle parking lot
- Atami station parking lot- Nakamise Shopping StreetTo the south, the Tahara Honmachi crossing and the north side slightly down to the sea.
- Atami Port - HatsushimaRoute/izu-OshimaRoutes, local fisheries, sea fishing facilities. Model port for promoting fishing culture.. Also scuba.
- Izuyama Port (Izuyama fishing port)-Izuyama district. Local fishery,scuba.
- Yokoiso Port- Atami Sun BeachNorth. Local fishery, scuba.
- Tomata Port (Izu Taga Port)-Kamitaga District,Nagahama beachNorth. Local fishery,Atami High SchoolYacht department.
- Ikeda Port (Shimotaga Port)-Shimotaga area. Local fishery.
- Wadagi Port-Wadagi district. Local fishery.
- Ajiro Fishing Port -Ajiro district. Third-class fishing port. Fishing, seaFishing pond.
- Hatsushima Port-Northern Hatsushima. Atami route, local fishery. Scuba on the east side.
- Hatsushima second fishing port-western Hatsushima.
- Spa Marina Atami - Atami Sun BeachSouth,Water parkside,Atami PortNorth.
- Atami Marina -Oyama district. Beside Oyama Rinkai Park. Also scuba.
- -Northwestern Hatsushima.
- Atami Port - Hatsushima
- Fujikyu600 minutes one way by the high-speed boat "Ile de Vacances" (800 to 25 passengers) at Marine Resort. About 7 round trips from 30:17 to 50:10. Adult one way 1300 yen.
- Atami Port- izu-Oshima(TokyoOshima Town）
- Pleasure boat
- Atami Pleasure Boat Sanremo -A pleasure boat that allows you to peek into the sea, depending on the weather from the beach deck on the south side of the water parkNishikigaura-Hatsushima-Atami Sun BeachTravel around.
- San Remo Piccola -Take a small boat around Nishimagaura, Sogaura and Akanezaki.
- Atami Monorail - Atami StationpreviousAtami Daiichi BuildingFrom the 3rd basement floorAtami PortWas planned to be connected by a monorail, but canceled during construction.
- Atami Kogen Ropeway -Atami Cactus Park, which was located near the current Hoshino Resorts RISONARE Atami (formerly Atami Hyakumangoku)Izu skyline OfGendake Interchange"Gen-dake Drive-in" was connected to the north of, but it was abolished within three years after the opening.
- Future City Planning Flux Town Atami- Toshiba elevatorIt has drafted a future urban planning that takes advantage of a new traffic system "sharing vehicle" to the prospect of the 2020 "flux Town Atami".
Sights and historic sites
- Main shrine
- Kimiya Shrine -A central shrine in the city of Atami.God Tree"Okusu" (Natural treasure) Is over 2000 years old, the second largest in Japan.
- Yuzen Shrine - Oyuma ReizumiNearAtami OnsenA shrine that symbolizes.
- Izuyama Shrine(Izuyama Gongen)-A prestigious shrine in the Izuyama district.Yoritomo GengenSince then, it has also been the object of worship by Tokubu Samurai,Hakone Jinja（Hakone Shrine）(Hakone Gongen) was designated as "Nisho Gongen" and "Nisho Gion" was held.Mishima Taisha(Also referred to as "Sansha pilgrimage" since I will also visit).
- Other shrines
- Misogino Falls Shrine-Located north of Kinomiya Shrine in Midorigaoka, upstream of Itokawa. Engaged in Minamoto no Yoritomo.
- Meisui Shrine-North of Kinomiya Shrine, located in Nishiyama Town, upstream of Itokawa. Southeast of the Nishiyama bus stop.
- Tanna Shrine- Tanna TunnelAbove the entrance. Memorial service for construction victims.
- Fujimori Inari Shrine-Atami Tax Office, north of Atami City Library. Of the palaceDemon gateContainment.
- Goten Inari Shrine-The former palace behind the city hall (Goten) remnant shrine.
- Wada Hachiman Shrine- Hotel OnoyaSoutheast of the corner of Wada town. Of the palaceUraemonContainment.
- Imamiya Shrine-Central shrine in the southern part of the city.
- Soga Sengen Shrine-Yama in Soga,Akao Herb & Rose GardenInside.
- Taga Shrine-Northern Taga district (Kamitaga) shrine.
- Shimotaga Shrine-Southern Taga district (Shimotaga) Shrine.
- Tsushima Shrine-Shimotaga/Nakano Shrine.
- Oyama Shinmeigu-A shrine in the Shimotaga/Oyama district.
- Wadagi Shrine-A shrine in the Shimodaga/Wadagi district.
- Ajiko Shrine-A shrine in the Ajiro district.
- Hatsugi Shrine-Hatsushima Shrine.Izuyama Shrine OfForeign company.
- Raidensha-Shrine of Izuyama Shrine.
- Yumei Shrine-The last shrine of Izuyama Shrine.
- Adachi Gongen (Small angle of roleCompany)-The end of Izuyama Shrine.
- Hashiyu Shrine-The last shrine of Izuyama Shrine.
- Main temple
- Main historic buildings
- Former Hinata Bettei (Bruno TautAtami's house)
- Atami Yangwadong (Iwasaki villa, closed to the outside of group companies)）
- Kiunkaku -Railway Minister, Agriculture and Commerce Minister, Agriculture MinisterShinya Uchida,BusinessmanKaichiro NezuIt was used as a villa and then as an inn.
- Sogakisha - TsuyouchiLate years mansion.
- Atami castle
Nearby Tourist Spots
- MOA Art Museum
- Atami Yamaguchi Museum
- Atami Hihokan
- Atami Trick Art Labyrinth Museum
- Masuo Ikeda-Yoko Sato Creative house
- Masuo Ikeda Memorial
- Shinpei NakayamaMemorial Hall (Atami Plum GardenInside)
- Sawada MasahiroMemorial Museum (Atami Plum Garden)
- Picture Book Museum (Atami Nature TownInside)
- Izumi Park
- - Izuyama ShrineBack. Between Hakusan Shrine and Yumeijin head office.
- sun deck - Atami Sun BeachNishiwaki.Palace pineSouth of.
- Jacaranda Promenade -Promenade between Atami Sun Beach, Omiya no Matsu, Sundeck and Route 135. Omiya green space.
- (Atami Sakura-Bougainvillea）
- Water park(Moon Terrace, Sky Deck, Rainbow Deck, Nagisa Deck)
- Beach park
- Atami Seaside Park - Marine Spa Atamiside.
- San Remo Park - Atami Portside.
- Atami Plum Garden
- Hime no Sawa Park
- Akao Herb & Rose Garden
- Nagahama Seaside Park
- (Road of the four seasons)- Izu Taga StationとAtami High SchoolThe road that connects the two.Himalayan cherry・Atami cherry tree, etc.
- -Nakano district Yamanaka.
- -Nakano district mountain side.
- Oyama Rinkai Park
- Ohnawa Park -Wadagi district sea side.
- -Wadagi district mountain side.
- -Yamanaka, Ajiro district.
- -Central Hatsushima.
- -NippanayamaTokuni PassThe day approach to Kanayama. From Izumi districtManyo ParkPass south sidePrefectural Road 102Route going south viaKimiya ShrineFrom the directionHime no Sawa ParkThere is a route that goes north on the east side. The guide for each oneJizoIt is called by this name because it has (Ding Buddha).
- ・- Izuyama ShrineThe hiking course goes west to Mt.
- - Tokuni Pass Cable CarTake the train to Tokuni Toge Station on the mountaintop, and then descend to the south of the Higaneyama Cemetery.Hime no Sawa ParkProceed along the athletic course (Course B), go through Hime no Sawabashi and Sasa no Hiroba and join the "Ishibutsu no Michi" from Kinomiya, then detour to Mt. Mixed and eclectic course of returning to Tokuni Toge Station.. (Tokuni Pass Cable Car (Izu Hakone Railway) Suggests several other short distance versions. )
- -From the southwestern part of the city (Aoba Town), through the Atami Shindo OverpassAtami ShindoWhile crossingGendakeA hiking course that leads to the summit. AlsoIzu skylineThere are also two routes that cross the road to Higaike Pond in the north (be careful of crossing).
- Higashiura Road(Ajiro pass)-Ancient road. Go up the slope from the old road behind the FamilyMart Atami Ajiro store and go to the villa area in the mountains in the south of the Wadagi district.Ajiro Minami AtamigaokaGo south from "Oshima Chaya Ruins" in the south and pass by "Edo Castle Ishigaki Ishichoba Ruins".ItoUsamiTo the vicinity of.
Paragliding and hang gliding
Izu skylineThe mountain ridge along it is a flight field.
- Atami Pass Paraglider (Izu skylineTakichiyama)
- Hang glider takeoff- Mishima relay stationsouth.
- Parafield-Shimotaga areaYamabushi Pass.
In urban diving1986 (Showa 61) January 1Atami PortThe gravel carrier "Asahi 16" (wreck) that sank offshore,NishikigauraAroundTaga volcanoThe seafloor topography (Kosoga Cave, winter only from November to March) is a highlight spot.
- Marine House Izuyama-Izuyama Port.
- Atami Marinbo-Yokoiso Port.
- Atami Marine Sports Club-Yokoiso Port.
- atami scuba-Yokoiso Port.
- Diving service Atami- Atami Port.
- Ajiro Diving Center- Atami Marina(Oyama area).
- Hatsushima Diving Center-East side of Hatsushima Port.
- Izuyugawara Onsen -A hot spring in the Izumi district at the northern end. Centered around the Chitose RiverYugawara OnsenIt comprises the southern part of the area. It is located in the area close to Yugawara, separated from the following districts, and renamed to the current name in 1966..
- Izuyama Onsen -Onsen in the Izuyama area. CoastalRunning hot waterIs typical.
- Atami Onsen -A general term for hot springs in the city of Atami.
- Atami Nanayu-Oyu (Oyuma Reizumi) ・Nonaka no Yu, Ozawa no Yu, bath no Yu, eye no Yu, Kiyoseki no Yu no Yu, Kawara no Yu. The seven sources of Atami Onsen until the Edo period.
- Ieyasu no Yu Atami StationInstalled in frontFoot bathFacility.
- Fukufuku no Yu Heiwadori Shopping StreetIt is inHand bathFacility. Famous asideFace signThere is also.
- Minami Atami Onsen-The name used to collectively refer to hot springs in the Minami Atami area (Taga, Ajiro)..
- (Taga Onsen)-In Taga area, especially in KamitagaNagahama Seaside Park/Nagahama beachPrevious(Izu Taga StationHot springs in the (in the neighborhood) group.
- Ajiro Onsen -From the Ajiro district in the southeastern part to the west adjacent part of the southern part of Taga district (Shimodaga) (Wadagi district), especiallyOhnawa Park/Ajiro Onsen beachnear(Ajiro StationAround the area) and the hot springs in the central area of the southeastern part of Ajiro, in the central area of the hot spring inn (Midorimachi/Ajishiroyama area).
One-day hot springs
- Izumi (Izuyugawara Onsen)
- Izumi no Yu (New Wel City Yugawara）
- Heartpia Atami
- La Vista Izuyama
- Beach (communal bath, Hama Kaikan 1st floor)
- City area
- Shiki Club Atami Boyokan
- Yujuku Ichibanchi
- Tsukinosu Atami Juraku Hotel
- KKRHotel Atami
- Ryugukaku (Ryugukaku)
- Oedo hot spring storyAtami
- Otsuki Hotel Wafukan / Hotel Micuras (Orix real estate）
- Yuyado Mikan no Ki
- Yume Iroha
- Nikkotei Oyu
- Cooking Ryokan Nagisakan
- Live MaxResort Atami Sea Front
- Shiki Club Atami Seiseiso
- Yunoyado Okawa
- New Kadoya
- Kanpo no YadoAtami Annex
- Shiki Club Sion Atami
- Ryokan Tachibana
- Marine Spa Atami
- Minoya Hotel
- Shuhanaen Yunozen
- Ocean Spa Fuua (Atami Korakuen Hotel）
- City area (communal bath, low price)
- Atami station square hot spring bath (Tahara bath)
- South Atami
- Minshuku Miyakoso
- Taste and Yunoyado New Tomiyoshi
- Iso cuisine Heizuru
- Bamboo hermitage Mizuno
- Ajiro Shokudo (Ajiro Isofune Hotel)
- Hatsushima (kaisen)
- Higashi Atami villa land-Southeast coast of Izumi district (south of Kadogawa). Daikokuzaki.
- Angel Forest ResortIzusan (formerlyMitsui FudosanIzusan villa area)- Izuyama ShrineTo the north.
- Izuyama Hachi Araku Villa Area- Atami Stationback,Momoyama Elementary SchoolTo the north.
- Sai-Atami villa area- Atami Plum GardenNorthern. Nishiatamicho.
- Sakurazawa villa land-Mountain on the south side of Sakuragicho.Atami ShindoAlong the way.
- Atami Nature Town -Mountainous area between the city area and South Atami (Kamitaga) (GendakeSoutheastern foot of the mountain).Along the Atami Shindo / Yoritomo Line.The largest in the city.
- South Atami Green Hill -In the mountains south of the Wadagi district.
- Ajiro Minami Atamigaoka -In the mountains south of the Wadagi district.
There is also a large-scale villa area.
In Atami cityResort mansion(Onsen large communal bath or apartment with Tobe Onsen) list.
|Name||Address||Completion date||Rank||Number of houses|
|The Palm Shore Atami||East Coast Town||October 2017||14 floor||47 door|
|The Crest Tower Atami||Kasuga Town||October 2017||29th floor / 2nd basement||335 door|
|Leben Atami The Master||Nagisa Town||October 2014||10 floor||23 door|
|Lowen Rhizosia Vesty Blue||Spring||October 2012||7th floor / 1nd basement||221 door|
|Lowen Resocia Atami Seaside Tower||Ginza Town||October 2011||20 floor||120 door|
|Tokyu Resort Villa Atami Aoi||Umezono Town||October 2011||15 floor||183 door|
|Adenium Atami Hamano Rikyu||East Coast Town||October 2009||14th floor / 1nd basement||71 door|
|Luxecia Atami Shizuka||Shimizu Town||October 2009||10 floor||153 door|
|Renes Atami Brucia||Izuyama||October 2007||11th floor / 1nd basement||138 door|
|Coccolare Atami||Sakimi Town||October 2007||10th floor / 1nd basement||25 door|
|Zephyr Atami Beach Tower||East Coast Town||October 2007||19 floor||76 door|
|Adenium Atami Suikoen||Sakimi Town||October 2006||10th floor / 2nd basement||121 door|
|Adenium Atami Ocean Suite||Kasuga Town||October 2006||15th floor / 2nd basement||95 door|
|Reage Atami||Tahara Honmachi||October 2006||13th floor / 2nd basement||47 door|
|Dupia Atami||East Coast Town||October 2003||14th floor / 1nd basement||47 door|
|Zephyr Atami View Stage||Sakimi Town||October 2003||13th floor / 3nd basement||67 door|
|Berciel Atami||Hayashigaoka Town||October 2003||7th floor / 1nd basement||69 door|
|Atami Bay Front||East Coast Town||October 2003||14 floor||38 door|
|Sophia Atami Desus||Sakimi Town||October 2002||13th floor / 2nd basement||141 door|
|My Castle Atami||Mizuguchi Town||October 2002||11th floor / 1nd basement||76 door|
|J Grace Atami||Kamishuku Town||October 2002||10th floor / 1nd basement||53 door|
|Four Seasons Garden Atami Happoen||Mizuguchi Town||October 2000||11 floor||166 door|
|Zephyr Atami Sea Hills||Tahara Honmachi||October 2000||10th floor / 2nd basement||38 door|
|Sofia Atami View Hills||Kaikou Town||October 1998||16 floor||100 door|
|Atami City Villa Sakimi||Sakimi Town||October 1996||15th floor / 1nd basement||101 door|
|Diamond Palace Yugawara Grand Hills Nibankan||Spring||October 1994||14th floor / 2nd basement||168 door|
|Asahi Freres Atami||Sakimi Town||October 1994||16 floor||95 door|
|Lions Mansion Yugawara Chitosegawa||Spring||October 1993||9th floor / 1nd basement||148 door|
|Royal Resort South Atami||Shimotaga||October 1993||9 floor||35 door|
|Royal Garden Atami Izuyama||Izuyama||October 1993||7 floor||32 door|
|Tao Court Atami||Umezono Town||October 1993||9 floor||72 door|
|Domaine Atami Izuyama||Izuyama||October 1993||9th floor / 2nd basement||111 door|
|Diamond Palace Yugawara Grand Hills Ichibankan||Spring||October 1993||8th floor / 1nd basement||56 door|
|Seaside Villa South Atami||Kamita||October 1993||10 floor||79 door|
|Atami Takenosawa Beverly Heights||Nishi-Atami Town||October 1993||11th floor / 1nd basement||76 door|
|Royal Van Veil Atami Izu Taga||Shimotaga||October 1992||8 floor||51 door|
|Cosmo Atami Hayashigaoka||Hayashigaoka Town||October 1992||13 floor||56 door|
|Sun Life Atami||Nishiyama Town||October 1992||7 floor||41 door|
|Park Sereno Atami||Nishiyama Town||October 1992||15 floor||113 door|
|Sukore Atami||Izuyama||October 1992||12 floor||29 door|
|Lions Mansion Atami no Oka||Izuyama||October 1992||9 floor||24 door|
|Atami Benefis||Wadahamanancho||October 1992||10 floor||89 door|
|Lions Mansion Atami Marine View||Kaikou Town||October 1992||8th floor / 1nd basement||68 door|
|Royal Villa Atami||Nishi-Atami Town||October 1992||13 floor||103 door|
|Sunvale Atami Izuyama||Izuyama||October 1992||12th floor / 1nd basement||88 door|
|Lions Mansion Yugawara Chitosegawa||Spring||October 1991||9 floor||148 door|
|Sun Hello Yugawara||Spring||October 1991||6 floor||24 door|
|M-road Atami||Umezono Town||October 1991||9 floor||67 door|
|Regina Villa Atami||Mizuguchi Town||October 1991||8 floor||36 door|
|Lions Mansion Yugawara Manyo Park||Spring||October 1991||9th floor / 1nd basement||61 door|
|Petit Mond Atami||Atami||October 1991||6th floor / 2nd basement||56 door|
|Nice Stage Atami Resort Gingetsu||Fukudo Town||October 1991||9th floor / 1nd basement||53 door|
|Bell claire atami||Mizuguchi Town||October 1991||10 floor||87 door|
|Lions Mansion Atami Plum Garden No. 2||Mizuguchi Town||October 1991||10 floor||43 door|
|Peerless Atami||Shimotaga||October 1991||7 floor||69 door|
|Vintage Atami Momoyama||Izuyama||October 1991||14th floor / 1nd basement||85 door|
|Lions Mansion Atami Izuyama||Izuyama||October 1991||5th floor / 1nd basement||28 door|
|Lions Hills Atami||Sakuragi Town||October 1991||10 floor||58 door|
|Urban Hills Atami||Sakimi Town||October 1990||7th floor / 1nd basement||59 door|
|La Vi Atami||Hayashigaoka Town||October 1990||18 floor||124 door|
|Asahi Freres Atami Seigaoka||Spring||October 1990||9 floor||33 door|
|Bettei Sakuranosho||Sakuragi Town||October 1990||6 floor||25 door|
|Spax Atami Izuyama||Izuyama||October 1990||10 floor||113 door|
|Lions Mansion Atami Plum Garden||Mizuguchi Town||October 1990||7 floor||40 door|
|Lions Mansion Yugawara 5th||Spring||October 1990||6 floor||25 door|
|Gauss Atami Momoyama||Momoyama Town||October 1990||5 floor||15 door|
|Sky Resort South Atami||Shimotaga||October 1990||8 floor||24 door|
|Grand Festa Atami||Umezono Town||October 1990||5 floor||23 door|
|U Hause Atami Momoyama||Momoyama Town||October 1990||5 floor||11 door|
|Atami Pasania Club||Atami||October 1989||28 floor||280 door|
|Lions Mansion South Atami||Shimotaga||October 1989||10 floor||47 door|
|Fancy Palace Atami||Mizuguchi Town||October 1989||4 floor||19 door|
|Seaside Palace South Atami||Shimotaga||July 1987||9 floor||58 door|
|Angel Seaside South Atami||Kamita||July 1987||10 floor||260 door|
|Camilia sea white atami||Showa Town||July 1984||5 floor||29 door|
|Fujita Daini Atami Mansion||East Coast Town||July 1982||8 floor||148 door|
|Atami Resort Izuyama||Izuyama||July 1978||8 floor||88 door|
|Villa South Atami||Ajiro||July 1978||2 floor||92 door|
|Sakimi Heights||Sakimi Town||July 1978||14 floor||187 door|
|Atami Targus Mansion||Kamita||July 1977||10 floor||157 door|
|Mansion South Atami||Ajiro||July 1977||10th floor / 1nd basement||289 door|
|Fujita Atami Mansion||East Coast Town||July 1976||12 floor||53 door|
|Atami Sky Heights||Kasuga Town||July 1976||8 floor||120 door|
|President Atami||Sakuragi Town||July 1976||6 floor||50 door|
|Atami Plaza||Kasuga Town||July 1976||14th floor / 1nd basement||288 door|
|Fairmont View Izu||Spring||July 1975||5 floor||78 door|
|Plaza Izuyama||Izuyama||July 1975||12 floor||247 door|
|Blue Sea Atami||Atami||July 1975||6 floor||102 door|
|Chateautel Akanezaki||Kamita||July 1975||12 floor||389 door|
|Ocean view Akanezaki||Kamita||July 1975||13th floor / 1nd basement||90 door|
|Mansion Bel Air||Izuyama||July 1975||10 floor||54 door|
|Momijigaoka Garden Heights||Momijigaoka Town||July 1975||16 floor||110 door|
|Atami Cliff Side||Kaikou Town||July 1975||15 floor||298 door|
|Highness coming Miyanomiya Atami green side||Fukudo Town||July 1975||12 floor||116 door|
|Atami Sunny Heights||Kaikou Town||July 1974||13 floor||439 door|
|Palasion Atami||Wadahamanancho||July 1974||11 floor||82 door|
|Atami first villa||Kasuga Town||July 1974||11 floor||122 door|
|Yugawara Sunny Heights||Spring||July 1974||9 floor||141 door|
|Autumn leaves||East Coast Town||July 1974||10 floor||30 door|
|Mannheim Atami*||Momijigaoka Town||July 1974||9 floor||106 door|
|Maison beach||Nagisa Town||July 1973||8 floor||29 door|
|Villa Nature Town Mansion||Kamita||July 1973||7 floor||90 door|
|Totsumi second seaside heights||Spring||July 1973||6 floor||46 door|
|Atami Park Mansion||Sakuragi Town||July 1972||8th floor / 1nd basement||204 door|
|TOKYO ATAMI Seaside Heights||Spring||July 1971||6 floor||43 door|
|Swan apartment||Shimotaga||July 1967||11 floor||79 door|
|Atami High Plaza||Koarashi Town||July 1966||18 floor||88 door|
|Momoyama Mansion||Momoyama Town||July 1965||11 floor||59 door|
|Nonakayama Mansion||Sakimi Town||July 1965||6 floor||181 door|
|Izuyama Corpus||Kaikou Town||July 1964||7 floor||40 door|
|Matsugaoka Mansion||Hayashigaoka Town||July 1963||4 floor||16 door|
|Atami Pansion||Kaikou Town||July 1962||5 floor||33 door|
|Atami Abitasion||Izuyama||July 1962||7th floor / 1nd basement||83 door|
- With elderly care service
|Name||Address||Completion date||Rank||Number of houses|
|Central Bank Life Care Atami No.23 Izuyama Building No.XNUMX||Izuyama||October 1992||16 floor||165 door|
|Central Bank Life Care Atami Mizuguchi Building No.22||Mizuguchi Town||October 1991||14 floor||253 door|
|Care Resort Atami||Atami||October 1989||6th floor / 1nd basement||191 door|
|Central Bank Life Care Atami Sakimi Building 20||Sakimi Town||July 1986||5th floor / 1nd basement||114 door|
|Central Bank Life Care Atami No.18 Izuyama Building No.XNUMX||Izuyama||July 1985||11 floor||223 door|
|Central Bank Life Care Atami Umezonodai Building 16||Ainohara Town||July 1983||14 floor||294 door|
|Central Bank Life Care Atami South Atami Building 15||Ajiro||July 1980||5th floor / 1nd basement||136 door|
|Central Bank Life Care Atami Izuyama Building No. 12||Izuyama||July 1976||5th floor / 1nd basement||327 door|
|Central bank life care Atami Rainomiya building 10||Umezono Town||July 1974||9th floor / 1nd basement||258 door|
|Central Bank Life Care Atami Shiroishi Building 8||Kamita||July 1973||11 floor||146 door|
|Central Bank Life Care Atami Umezono Building No. 7||Umezono Town||July 1973||10 floor||86 door|
- Atami Golf Club - Atami Stationback,MOA Art MuseumTo the north.
- Nishi Atami Golf Course (SeibuSystem)-North of Atami,Hime no Sawa Parksouth.
- Great Atami International Golf Club (Izunokuni)- Izu skyline-Kameishi PassNear the IC. It is also possible to go directly from the Shimotaga/Nakano area by a mountain crossing road.
Festivals and events
- Atami Geisha “Hana no Mai” (Every Saturday and Sunday, 11:00-(1 minutes per session))
- Nagisa Koen Sunday morning market(monthly)
- Nagahama Special City(monthly)
- Atami sea fireworks display -Dozens of times a yearFireworks display(Mainly from spring to summer (April to August), and several times in other autumn (September/October) and winter (December).)
- Seaside warm Marche(Every few months)
- Atami Fish Market Fish Festival (every few months)
- South Atami Oyado Gourmet Festa(Every few months)
1 Month - 3 Month
- Atami Plum Garden Plum Festival(From early March to early April)
- Itokawa Cherry Blossom Festival(Atami cherry blossoms bloom along Itokawa from mid-January to mid-February)
- 節 分Mame Maki (February 2,Kimiya Shrine-Izuyama Shrine・Main shrines such as Imamiya Shrine)
- Hatsushima fisherman bowl battle (early February-early March)
- Ajiro Onsen Himono Festival (November to mid-February)
4 Month - 6 Month
- Spring Atami Beer Festival (early May)
- It's Spring Izuyama Ise Shrimp Iso Festival (Early May)
- Hatsushima Tokoten Festival (Early May)
- Jacaranda Festival (June)
7 Month - 9 Month
- Hatsushima Fireworks Festival (Early Sunday in July)
- Kogashi Festival(Usually July 7-14,Kimiya Shrine OfAnnual festival）
- Kogashi Festival float contest(July 7th-15th night)
- Ajiro Bay Festival (late July, related to Ajiko Shrine annual festival)
- Marine Festa Atami (late July)
- Izu Yugawara Hot Spring Fireworks Festival (7th Saturday in July)
- (Early August)
- Izuyama Onsen Noryoumi Fireworks Festival (August 8)
- Hatsushima-Atami Group Swimming Tournament (August 8)
- Atami sea fireworks display・Fixed date (August 8)
- Izu Taga Maritime Fireworks Festival (August 8th)
- Ajiro Onsen Hometown Festival (August 8th-14th)
- Hyakuhachitai Lantern Festival, Ajiro Onsen Maritime Fireworks Festival (August 8)
- Gyōgei Festival (mid-August)
- Izuyama Onsen Sazae Festival (late August)
- Atami Aloha Festival (Early September)
10 Month - 12 Month
- Yumatsuri(From the end of September to the beginning of October,Yuzen ShrineAutumn festival)
- On the way to hot water
- Atami Arts Festival (early October-late November)
- Atami Halloween Parade (near the end of October)
- Atami Fish Festival (Early November)
- Ajiro Onsen Himono Festival (November to mid-February)
- Atami Plum Garden Momiji Festival(Late November-early December)
Film Festival/Music Festival
- Atami Flower Exposition(Held in 2004)
- Atami Love Plus Phenomenon Campaign-From July 2010, 7 to August 10, 8
Works set in Atami
- "Golden yasha]:Ozaki autumn leaves(1897-1902, unfinished)
- "Trotco』:: Ryunosuke Ayukawa(March 1922, Taikan)
- "":Wakabayashi Tsuya(1927Women's art] December issue)
- "Yellow climate]:Seicho Matsumoto(1959-1960)
- "Atami Murder Case]: Catch(1986)
- "":Kyotaro Nishimura(2003)
- "spark』:: Naoki Matayoshi(2015)
- "Female" Keisuke KinoshitaDirector (1948)
- "" Keisuke Kinoshita (1950)
- "Mrs. Yuki's picture" Kenji MizoguchiDirector (1950)
- "" (1951)
- "Tokyo Story" Yasujiro OzuDirector (1953)
- "Japanese tragedy" Keisuke KinoshitaDirector (1953)
- "XNUMX year old resistance(1956)
- "" (1962)
- "King Kong vs Godzilla(1962)
- "Giant Gappa(1967)
- "Atami Murder Case(1986)
- "Crayon Shin-chan Calling Arashi Yakinik Road of Glory(2003)
- "Appointment helper(2012)
- "THE NEXT GENERATION -Patlabor-(2014)
- "Piece of cake(2015)
- "Amanchu!』(Amano Kozue 2008 - )
- "Service slip』(Nitta Tatsuo 2014-2016)
- "Olive! Believe,"Olive"?(2014-2018)
- "" (Hattori Mitsuru,2017-)
- "Shin Mazinger Shock! Z(2009)
In recent years, not only TV dramas but also variety programs such as Atami have been on the rise.
- TBSsystem"Station taxi Yukemuri incident information(2003-2005,Monday mystery theater）
- TV Asahisystem"Atami Investigator(2010)
- Fuji Television Network, Incsystem"Strawberry night』Episode 7-Episode 8 "The Evil Fruit" (2012)
- Fuji TV systemDon't get married』Episode 1 (2012)
- Fuji TV series "" Special (2016)
- "Atami Night":Shinichiro Hakozaki(1969)
- "SUN BEACH": (2006)
- "Atami Hihokan Theme": (2009)
- Atami Fuji Sakutaro (Wrestler）
- Yuka Imai(Voice actor）
- Mitsuko Uchida(pianist）
- Yuji Ohno(Arranger-作曲家・Jazz pianist)-Hotel Onoya
- Sawada Masahiro(彫刻家, Atami City Honorary Citizen)
- Haruka Shimada(AKB48）
- Hideo Sunazuka(An actor）
- Sayoko Ninomiya(actress）
- Keiichi Hasegawa(Writer）
- Yu Hayami(talent-singer）
- Tatsuro Hibino(AV male）
- Eiji Furukawa(OriginalNinja）
- Sayuri Honda(OriginalChukyo TVannouncer）
- Koichi Makigami(Japan Ofmusician,producer）
- Kunihisa Mizutani(Former actor)
- Chika Mizutani(Professional boxer）
- Katsumasa Miyamoto(Professional golfer）
- Ayaka Watanabe(Professional golfer)
Person with connection
- A person who has a house and is the base of life
- Aki Izumi(Singer/Talent)
- Izumi Pinko(actress)
- Kazunori Ito(Screenwriter)
- Oshii Mamoru(Film director）
- Kunihiko Suzuki(Composer)
- Chiaki Suzuki()
- Tomoko Tsukui(Craftsman)
- Nitta Tatsuo(manga artist）
- Kiyoshi Nakajima(painter)
- Yukio Hashi(singer)
- Fukunaga Reizo(Novelist)
- Yukawa Reiko(Music critic)
- Takuzo Yoshimura(Honorary Doctor of Zoology and Veterinary Medicine, Writer, Animal Journalist)
- Keijiro Amemiya(Businessman) - Tomei Train Train-Atami RailwayDo business.Atami Plum GardenThere is a monument inside.
- Shinnosuke Ikehata☆(Singer / actor) --There was a villa.
- Ishidate Tetsuo(Actor)-He lived from 1999 until his death.
- Otsuka Minoru(Businessman) - Atami Plum GardenProviding private property for the regeneration and creation of parks in the city. There is a monument in the park.
- Kumiko Okae(Actress) --There was a villa.
- Ozaki autumn leaves(Novelist) - KiunkakuAtGolden yashaWriting.
- Naoya Shiga(Novelist)-Living in the Showa 20's.
- Toru Shimada(Businessman)-There is a villa.
- Sugimoto(Novelist)-After migrating in 1980, spend a lifetime. Concluded a contract with the city to bequeath all assets to Atami City. Atami honorary citizen.
- Suzuki Masahito(Voice actor)-KanagawaChigasakiI was born, but since I spent my childhood to high school graduation in Atami, it is sometimes introduced as "from Atami.
- Osamu Dazai(Novelist)-Triggered by the popular name "Atami Incident" that occurred while staying at Murakami RyokanRun MerosWriting.
- Junichiro Tanizaki(Novelist)-Owns a villa from the Kansai period, lived in the 30's.
- Tsuyouchi(Novelist)-In MizuguchiSogakishaSpend later years in.Atami LibraryContributed a great deal by donating 3600 books at the time of its establishment. Burial in Kaizoji Temple in the city.
- Tokutomi Soho(journalist-Historian)-The later years after the occupationIzuyamaSpend in.
- Shinpei Nakayama(Composer)-Spend his last years in Nishiyama, Atami. The mansion at that timeAtami Plum GardenIt has been relocated inside and has become the "Shinpei Nakayama Memorial Museum".
- Toshiko Hashida(Writer) --Atami City since the 50s (Atami Nature Town) And spend more than 40 years before his death.Honorary citizen of Atami City.
- Fumiya Fujii(Musician)-There is a villa.
- Manabe Yachiyo(Businessman) - Atami KorakuenEstablished. I own a villa and spent every weekend in Atami.
- Sobei Mogi(Businessman) - Atami Plum GardenInvolved in the creation of. There is a monument in the park.
- Seiichi Morimura(Novelist) --- Having a villa in the city, in 2017 to commemorate the 80th anniversary of the city administrationAtami City LibraryDonated 1469 self-authored books to the "Morimura Bunko".
- "Atami City History" (upper and lower volumes) Atami City / Atami City History Compilation Committee 1968/1
- "Atami Hot Spring Magazine"Ishikawa RioSupervision Publishing culture 2017/4
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/4Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/4Browse.
- ^ In particular,Taga Taisha ShrineThere isShigaTaga Town.
- ^ "Azuma mirror"Such
- ^ a b Origin of Atami -Atami City Official Website
- ^ a b c Atami hot springs -Atami
- ^ Origin of running hot water -Izuyama Onsen Tourism Association
- ^ [Sightseeing] Relocation of the actors to the running bath Unveiling ceremony in front of the running bath shrine -Atami Net Newspaper May 2017, 5
- ^ Motomiya -Izuyama Shrine official website
- ^ Origin -Nikanayama Tokoji official website
- ^ What is Izuyama Shrine - World Encyclopedia/Koto bank
- ^ a b What is Nissho Koto bank
- ^ Tokuni Pass (Nikanayama) -Cultural Heritage Online
- ^ Stone buddha hiking -Atami City Tourism Association
- ^ Higaneyama/Tokukuni Pass Hiking Course -Yugawara Onsen Tourism Association
- ^ A memorial service for Monks attacking Odawara, a memorial service for the Izuyama fireworks "Candle Festival" / Hashiyuyama, Hanjakuin -Atami Net Newspaper May 2018, 9
- ^ What is Mount Izu - Asahi Shimbun/Koto bank
- ^ Edo Period -Atami City Official Website
- ^ a b c d e f g Meiji Era -Atami City Official Website
- ^ Noriko Matsuda, "Spatial structure of early modern Atami and aspect of hot spring inn "Yudo"』"Architectural Institute of Japan Planning Papers" 2006 Volume 71 603 p.211-217, two:10.3130 / aija.71.211_4
- ^ a b "Onsen Manzai" -Atami City Tourism Division
- ^ a b c Taisho era -Atami City Official Website
- ^ a b c d e f g h Showa period -Atami City Website
- ^ Keiichi Yamaguchi "Japanese place name dictionary municipalities" Tokyodo Publishing, February 1980.ISBN-978 4490101355
- ^ a b History - Mokichi OkadaArt and Culture Foundation
- ^ a b What is the MOA Museum of Art? - Koto bank
- ^ a b c d e f g Atami City Tourism (PDF chronological table) -Atami City Official Website
- ^ "Birth of Omiya no Matsu”. Atami City (29-03-16). October 2021th, 2Browse.
- ^ Sightseeing in Atami City (“Change in City Area” in PDF) -Atami City Official Website
- ^ Facility information Nagahama beach -Atami City Official Website
- ^ Why tourists are increasing in the declining Atami - ITmedia 2019/2/12
- ^ Villa ownership tax (non-statutory ordinary tax) -Atami
- ^ a b Atami, a town with a municipal hot spring -Atami
- ^ Atami-shi financial reconstruction start declaration
- ^ Atami-shi financial reconstruction start declaration
- ^ Why tourists are gathering again in "Atami" Oriental economy 2016/08/17
- ^ 22 census area list, metropolitan area/urban areaSee.
- ^ According to the 2010 census results.
- ^ Hakone/Yugawara/Atami/Ashigara Tourism Area
- ^ A word about me, merger communication: Citizen's questionnaire hopes to merge across prefectural boundariesSee.
- ^ a b Atami-shi digitization process chart - Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ Switched to two cable TV companies, Tokyo wave XNUMX days-Atami -Atami Shimbun / Izu Shimbun 2018/9/12
- ^ Let's use the Atami Plum line logo -Atami Civil Engineering Office
- ^ Public parking -Atami City Official Website
- ^ Atami parking lot map -Atami City Tourism Association
- ^ Municipal parking lot -Atami City Tourism Association
- ^ a b Rental parking lot around Atami City - Times 24
- ^ Atami Port sea fishing facility -Atami City Tourism Association
- ^ Hourly parking lot details - Mitsui's Repark
- ^ "Fishing Culture Promotion Model Port" has been designated - Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism 2019/3/29
- ^ Three shrines Atami Tourism Association
- ^ Cultural Heritage-Mitsubishi Group
- ^ Atami Yangwadong-Mitsubishi Group
- ^ Tokuni Pass Hiking Course -Surprisingly Atami / Atami City Tourism Association /PR TIMES
- ^ Hiking from the summit of Tokuni Pass -Hakone Tokuni Pass Cable Car
- ^ Naoko Takeda, "Formation of service industry specialized area: From the case of Hakone Town and Atami City"Musashi Sociology Collection: Sociologist" 2006 No. 8 p.8-122, Musashi Sociological Society
- ^ Day trip bath facility -Atami City Official Site
- ^ Atami-shi flowering information
- ^ We are worried about the tsunami... Atami City cancels coastal marathon eventAsahi Shimbun December 2012, 9
- ^ a b "Love Plus ＋: Atmosphere, “She” and travel mood “Matsuri” ceremony, Mayor, hot spring steamed bun sold out' Mainichi Newspapers, August 2010, 7.
- ^ a b "I want to know more!-A virtual girlfriend staying at Atami", Asahi Shimbun, August 2010, 8, morning edition, 14th edition, 13th page.
- ^ Reproduction of the original "Mazinger Shock! Z Edition".
- ^ [Editor's Room] Opened Seiichi Morimura Library in Atami Library Donated XNUMX books by Mr. Morimura -Atami Net Newspaper