A millionaire who increases sales even in the adversity of Corona.Which prefecture has many millionaires? [A little interesting prefecture ranking]
If you write the contents roughly
The third place is Kanagawa prefecture with 3 people (deviation value 21.17), and Kanagawa prefecture adjacent to Tokyo has the highest land price next to Tokyo, and Kamakura city, Zushi city, Hayama town, Hayama town with a good atmosphere, Yamate town in Yokohama city with a good atmosphere. There are many high-class residential areas such as areas.
There are 47 prefectures from north to south, and although it is a small Japan, its climate, culture, dialect, and prefectural character are different.And the same Japan ... → Continue reading
TABIZINE is an off-time WEB magazine with the theme of travel and freedom.
Through travel information and small stories from all over the world, we propose a lifestyle that makes you feel like traveling.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Characters contained in this item"tease'It is,operating system,ブ ラ ウ ザThe display varies depending on the environment such as.|
Ancient City Preservation ActIt is a designated city of.
The catchphrase is "Half the sun was bornMilesBeach ".
In addition, Zushi City Hall is focusing on the utilization of ICT (Information and Communication Technology) in city administration.2013 (Heisei25) All members and staff members who will participate in the parliament from NovemberTablet terminalThe "All Tablet Assembly" was realized for the first time in Japan to hold deliberations using.This triggered the introduction of tablet terminals in local governments, and Zushi City was visited by a series of inspection teams from all over the country. In 2020,big data,Artificial intelligenceBy utilizing ICT such as (AI)University of Electro-CommunicationsSigned an agreement to get cooperation from.
Northwestern Miura Peninsula,Sagami BayIn the city facingShonanMay be part of.To the northwestKamakura cityTo the southMiura-gunHayama Town,To the eastYokosukaIn the north and northeast横 浜 市Kanazawa kuTouch.Tokyo WardAnd YokohamaBed townso,1965 (40)CauseStart ofShowan Mountain Garden HouseYou can see the emerging high-class residential area.Also with Kamakura, Hayama, etc.BeachIt is also a tourist city with.
Miura HillsIt is a mountainous terrain because it is on the west side of.The highest peak is Futagoyama (elevation207.6 m).What is Kamakura City and Hayama Town?RidgeAlthough the boundary is a line, residential land has also been created on the mountain.Most of the city area is near the eastern Yokosuka city borderOriginAnd pour into Sagami BaySecond-class riverIn the basin of, there is a flat land along the river.
Adjacent local governments
- 1889 (Meiji22 years)May 4 - Municipal systemWith the enforcement, Sakurayama Village, Zushi Village, Yamanone Village, Numama Village, Ikego Village, Hisagi Village, and Kotsubo Village merged.Miura-gunTakoshi Village(Tagoemura) is launched.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)May 6 --Public railway (laterYokosuka Line) Opening,Zushi StationOpened.
- 1913 (Taisho2 years) April 4-Takoshi Village enforces the town system,Zushi TownIs renamed.
- 1930 (Showa5 years) June 4- Shonan Electric Railway(Later Keihin Electric Express Railway) Zushi Line opened, Shonan Zushi Station (later)Zushi/Hayama Station) Opened.
- 1943 (Showa 18) July 4- YokosukaTransfer to.
- 1947 (Showa 22)- Ikego ammunition storageexplosion.
- 1950 (25)May 7 --Hisagi, Kotsubo, Yamanone, Shinjuku, Zushi, Sakurayama, Ikego, and Numama districts (formerly Zushi town area) were separated and became independent from Yokosuka City, Miura District.Zushi TownIs replaced.
- 1952 (27)May 1 - Kotsubo fishing port Type 1 fishing portSpecified in.
- April 1952, 27-On the Yokosuka LineHigashi-Zushi StationOpened.
- 1954 (29)May 4 --Enforced a single city system,ZushiBecomes
- 1958 (Showa 33)- Oreyama ParkOpen.
- 1965 (40) --By TBS KosanShowan Mountain Garden HouseDevelopment begins.
- 1967 (Showa 42) --Kotsubo Bay (Zushi Marina) Landfill work started.
- 1996 (Heisei8 years) --Started moving into Ikego US military family housing.
- 2000 (12)May 1 - Ancient City Preservation ActBecome a designated city.
- 2019 (ReiwaFirst year)May 10 - Industry-academia-government collaborationEstablished "platform ZUSHI BIZ" to support entrepreneurship and attract companies.
Origin of city name
The place name Zushi was originally from the current town street on the south side of Zushi Station (Zushi Village until 1889), which was adopted as the station name of the Yokosuka Line, and Takoshi Village, which was merged with 7 villages including Zushi Village. Was adopted as the name of the town when it changed to the town system.
There are various theories about the origin of "Zushi". Life extension of Enmei-ji Temple from "Miura Kitchen Castle" (content unknown)Jizo(DenGyokiWritten)cookIt is not clear because "Tsuji" (Tsuji), a transportation hub where roads intersect, has changed because of the residence of the official Zushi..
Japanese municipalitiesThe alphabetWhen arranged in order, our city (Zushi) is the last.
|Population distribution by age in Zushi City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Zushi City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Zushi City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
In Zushi City, in some areasAct on Residential Displaybased onHouse displayIs being implemented.All of the underlined town names in the town name column before the addressing system is displayed, and other parts of the town name, and if there is a number at the end of the town name, it indicates a chome.In addition, if there is a * mark in the town name column, it means that there is an area where the residential address has not been displayed in a part of the area of the town.
The mayor of Zushi Town, which became independent from Yokosuka City in 1950. Before being absorbed by Yokosuka City in 1943, the mayor of Zushi Town said, "Zushi Town #AdministrationSee.
|1||1||Yuzaburo Arai||March 1950, 25 (Showa 7)||March 1953, 28 (Showa 7)||SounzanMt. DoryoDuring his stay at the annex, he died during his tenure due to a landslide.|
|2||2||Shunsuke Yamada||March 1953, 28 (Showa 9)||1954 (Showa 29)/4/15||Interior bureaucracy, 42ndGovernor of Aomori Prefecture,ManchuriaDirector General of Police, 35th generationGovernor of Fukuoka Prefecture|
|1||1||Shunsuke Yamada||1954 (Showa 29)/4/15||1957 (Showa 32)/9/12||Appointed mayor with the enforcement of the city system.|
|2||1957 (Showa 32)/9/13||1961 (Showa 36)/9/12|
|3||1961 (Showa 36)/9/13||1965 (Showa 40)/9/12|
|4||1965 (Showa 40)/9/13||1969 (Showa 44)/7/1||Died during his tenure.|
|5||2||Takahashi Taizo||1969 (Showa 44)/8/17||1973 (Showa 48)/8/16|
|6||3||Torayoshi Mishima||1973 (Showa 48)/8/17||1977 (Showa 52)/8/16|
|7||1977 (Showa 52)/8/17||1981 (Showa 56)/8/16|
|8||1981 (Showa 56)/8/17||1984 (Showa 59)/10/6||In the Ikego problemIkego U.S. military housingConditionally accept construction and resign.|
|9||4||Kiichiro Tomino||1984 (Showa 59)/11/11||1987 (Showa 62)/8/28||Opponents of housing construction.Ikego problemAt that time, he resigned in conflict with many city councils that accepted construction.|
|10||1987 (Showa 62)/10/12||1988 (Showa 63)/11/10|
|11||1988 (Showa 63)/11/11||1992 (Heisei 4)/11/10|
|12||5||Mitsuyo Sawa||1992 (Heisei 4)/11/11||1994 (Heisei 6)/11/30||Ikego Abandoned the request to withdraw the blank sheet of US military housing construction and resigned after a conditional agreement.Opponents of housing construction.|
|13||6||Yoshio Hirai||1994 (Heisei 6)/12/25||1998 (Heisei 10)/12/24||Housing construction tolerant group.|
|14||7||Kazuyoshi Nagashima||1998 (Heisei 10)/12/25||2002 (Heisei 14)/12/24|
|15||2002 (Heisei 14)/12/25||2003 (Heisei 15)/8/24||Resigned to question the confidence of the citizens due to the issue of additional construction of US military housing.|
|16||2003 (Heisei 15)/9/14||2006 (Heisei 18)/12/24|
|17||8||Ryuichi Hirai||2006 (Heisei 18)/12/25||2010 (Heisei 22)/12/24|
|18||2010 (Heisei 22)/12/25||2014 (Heisei 26)/12/24|
|19||2014 (Heisei 26)/12/25||2018 (Heisei 30)/12/24|
|20||9||Satoru Kirigaya||2018 (Heisei 30)/12/25||Incumbent|
Sister cities/partner cities
- Ikaho Town(Gunma）
- Zushi Cultural Plaza
- Daiichi Sports Park
- Zushi City Gymnasium (Zushi Arena)
- Ikego Forest Natural Park
- Iijima Park Pool (Outdoor Pool)
- Zushi City Senior Citizens Center
- Ikego Day Service Center
- Zushi City Environmental Clean Center
- Rehabilitation Education Center
- Welfare hall
- Kotsubo Elementary School District Community Center (Public hall）
- Library Kotsubo Branch
- Numama Elementary School District Community Center (Public Hall)
- Library Numama branch
Junior high school
East Japan Railway(JR East)Yokosuka LineFrom northwest to east,Keihin Electric Express Railway Zushi LineRuns from the northeast to the central part, and there are 2 stations in Zushi city, for a total of 4 stations.The city's representative station is in the center of the cityZushi StationandZushi/Hayama Station.
- East Japan Railway (JR East)
- Yokosuka Line
- Zushi line
- Jimmuji Station --Zushi / Hayama Station
Along the coast and along the valleyHighwayIs extended.Basically with other cities and townstunnelHowever, because a residential complex has been built on the mountain, there are some places where the section road of the residential area is the city boundary.Most roads, including highways, have two or less lanes.
- National Route 134
- Yokohama Yokosuka Road : Zushi IC
- Zhao Shindo
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 24 Yokosuka Yokosuka Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 207 Morito Coastline
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 217 Zushi Hayama Yokosuka Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 205 Kanazawa Zushi Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 311 Kamakura Hayama Line
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Nationally designated cultural property
Important cultural property
- Olympic tower
- StoneOlympic towerIn "Two years of Inui (XNUMXst year of dryness)Kangen2 years,1244 ) "Yin Water Rabbit July 2th" is inscribed.Located at Toshoji Temple in Ikego (8-33-1935, Ikego). Certified as an important art object as "one stone five-wheeled tower" in XNUMX.. As "Koyoji Gorinto" on August 1953, 8Important cultural propertySpecified, Renamed to "Gorintō" on June 1977, 6.
- Nagoe Pass(Kotsubo 7-chome, Hisagi 9-chome)
- Wakae Island(Kotsubo 5-chome)
- Long handle Sakurayama burial mounds(Sakurayama 7-chome, Sakurayama 8-chome grounds)
Prefecture designated cultural property
- Silk book coloringYamantakaStatue (painting,Jinmu-ji: Numama 2-chome 1402)
- Silk book coloringSenju KannonStatue (Painting, Jinmu-ji Temple: Numama 2-chome 1402)
- Bronze bell(OeiTen-year name) (Crafts, Kaihoin: Numama 2-12-15)
- woodenAmida NyoraiStatue (Sculpture, Koshoji Temple: Numama 2-20-17)
- Yakushido (Building, Jinmu-ji Temple: Numama 2-chome 1402)
- Large of the Gorei ShrineGinkgoTrees in and around (Natural treasure, Gorei Shrine: Numama 3-10-34)
- Shows inconsistency in Abuzurioutcrop(Natural monument, Sakurayama 9-2405-21)
- ZushiIkego RuinsExcavated items (Archaeological material: Ikego Ruins Museum）
Ten scenic spots
- Tagoe RiverCherry Blossomsとwillow
- Hisagi Oike Park
- Nagoe Pass
- Osaki ParkProspects
- Hana Festa Memorial Park
- Six generationsTomb
- Gandenji Temple
- Zushi coastAnd Namiko Fudo
- Oreyama Park
- Zushi Marina
- Jinmu-jiMt. TakatoriHiking trail
- Futagoyama hiking course
- Hiroyama・ Hiking course
- History and Legendary Road (Hiroyama Course / Nagoe Kiridoshi Course)
- Zushi coastfireworksConvention
- Zushi coasthorseback archery・ Child warrior procession
- NIGHT WAVE in ZUSHI
- Splash water park
- Zushi Citizen's Festival
- Zushi Art Festival
- Zushi Beach Film Festival
- Ikego Forest Music Festival
- Kotsubo mandarin orange throwing
The characters are in the order of the Japanese syllabary.
- Aiko Takeshi(OriginalProfessional baseball player,Businessman）
- Miita Aida(Girls corpsmember)
- Haruo Arikawa(Art historyHouse)
- Masami Iijima(Businessman, 11th generationMitsuiThe president,Bank of JapanParticipation,Nippon KeidanrenVice-president)
- Nobuaki Ishihara(Member of the House of Representatives.Minister for Administrative ReformandMinister for Regulatory Reform,Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport,LDP political affairs investigation chairperson,LDP secretary general,Minister of the Environment,Minister for Economic Recovery）
- Ryozumi Ishihara(talent.Shintaro IshiharaSecond son)
- Hirotaka Ishihara(Member of the House of Representatives,Vice Minister of the Environment.Parliamentary Vice-Minister for Foreign Affairs,Okinawa-Northern TerritoriesDeputy Minister in charge.Shintaro Ishihara's third son)
- Nobuhiro Ishihara(画家..Shintaro Ishihara's fourth son)
- Shogo Ishiwatari (IchinoiVocal&guitar）
- Yusuke Ina(Shogi player）
- Seiya Ohno(announcer,GifuKakamigahara CityRaised)
- Kokonoki Hachiro(Member of the House of Representatives,Deputy Chairman of the Liberal Democratic Party Parliamentary Measures.Deputy Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry,National Public Safety Commission ChairandMinister for disaster prevention）
- Haruki Oyamada(Kyoto City Councilor, OriginalNippon TVannouncer,Free announcer）
- Naoko Kamata(Sailingplayer)
- Tamio Kawachi(Actor)
- Urara Kitamura(announcer）
- Ryuji Kitamura(soccer player）
- Kima Glen(singer）
- Yoshikazu Kunihiro(OriginalPokka Sapporo Food & BeveragePresident)
- Shinya Kojima(Chess player）
- Itaru Kobayashi(OriginalProfessional baseball player,Fukuoka Softbank HawksOverseas charge and medium- to long-term strategy manager)
- Ryosuke Sakamoto(Actor,Japanese dancer）
- Sanyutei Umesuke (3rd generation)(Rakugo performer）
- Osamu Shigematsu(United arrowsCEOPresident)
- Shanti Snyder(singer,Lyricist）
- Muneyuki Shindo(Political scientist）
- Zushi three brothers(singer)
- Chikuhaku Suzuki(Japanese painter)
- Rikuzo Suzuki(Sotheby LeagueFounder and first president,Suzukiyaexecutive chairman)
- Suzuki Reo(Stage actor)
- Takagi Kan(hip hopミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン）
- Shoji Takahashi(Japanese literature）
- Masahiro Takekawa(Musician,Moon ridersViolin and trumpet)
- Miyoko Takekoshi(Cosmetologist,Empress KasumiGymnastics instructor)
- Tokiwazu Matsuo Tayu (XNUMXrd generation)(TokiwabushiTayu）
- Moriaki Tsuchiya(Business scholar)
- Munehiro Nakamura(Japanese painter.Gakuryo NakamuraGrandchild)
- Mari Henmi(singer,actress.KyotoKyoto CityRaised)
- Meiko Miyazawa(pianist）
- Hiroyasu Morita(announcer)
- Hisako Mori(Former badminton player,Barcelona OlympicRepresentation from Japan)
- Kei Morozumi(建築 家）
- Junji Yamagiwa(作家,21 balls of Enatsu』Author)
- Misato Yamanouchi(Essayist）
- Hana Yamada(sopranosinger,Yamada sisters）
- Rei Yamada(Soprano singer / actress, Yamada Sisters)
- Mariko Yoshino(Novelist,Writer）
- Mt. Yoneyama Kaori(Professional wrestler）
- Akino Ryo(OriginalTakarazuka RevueAir groupDaughter)
- Kuniyoshi Wada(Pro Wrestler)
- Takashi Wachi(OriginalTerumoChairman and CEO)
- Miyata Riho(Racing driver）
Persons who lived in Zushi (including those who have already immigrated and the deceased)
- Yoshiharu Abe(Musician,unicorn）
- Hirohide Ishida(OriginalChief Cabinet Secretary）
- Shintaro Ishihara(OriginalGovernor of Tokyo,政治家,Writer.On Zushi Beach, "Sun seasonThere is an object commemorating
- Yujiro Ishihara(Actor, singer. Raised in Zushi City from February 18 (2 years old))
- Izumi Kyoka(Novelist)
- Hitomi Ueno(Talent, Fish Meister)
- Akiko Esashi(Critical writer, female history researcher)
- Takeshi Okada(OriginalJapan national football teamdirected by）
- Okamoto rain(Writer,Editor）
- Yukio Ozaki(A politician lived in Hiroyama's Fuunkaku.)
- Kazumasa Oda(singer)
- Mito Orihara(Girl cartoonist, Love novelist)
- Yasunari Kawabata(Nobel Prize for LiteratureThe first Japanese award-winning author,Order of CultureReceived the award, Honorary citizen of Kamakura City)
- Kamaya Tadamichi(Admiral Navy）
- Tokuya Uezumi(Navy Admiral)
- Jitsuzo Kawanishi(OriginalJapanese Red Cross SocietyPresident)
- Fukujiro Kikuchi(politician,pondLived in. )
- Ryuichiro Kuze(Subaru Technica InternationalFirst president)
- Doppo Kunikida(Novelist,poets）
- Youji Kobayashi(OriginalMinistry of Home AffairsUnder Secretary, OriginalYomiuri ShimbunCompany owner）
- Tokuji Sato(Buddhist scholar,Novelist)
- Masataro Matsuri(Former owner of Yomiuri Shimbun)
- Eijin Suzuki(Illustrator）
- Takashi Sorimachi(Actor)
- Yusuke Tada(Novelist / Haiku)
- Shuta Tanaka(Former professional baseball player, from Zushi Senior / Ogura Senior)
- Togo Yoshitaro(Navy Admiral)
- Tokutomi Roka("Sudden return』" ", Etc.)
- Tokutomi Soho(thinker,critic）
- Tsuneko Nakazato(Novelist)
- Kazuyoshi Nagashima(Politician, former mayor of Zushi, former member of the House of Representatives, film director)
- Thank you(Novelist, lyricist)
- Koichi Nakano(Japanese literature.Waseda UniversityHonorary professor)
- Eri Nitta(Talent, singer)
- Kyoko Hayashi(Novelist)
- Isamu Fukui(politician)
- Hirotsuna Fushimi(Yoritomo Gengen OfRight brush）
- Shigeyoshi Fujimori(Novelist,Playwright）
- Fujiwara Sosui(Oriental art historian, calligraphy researcher)
- Yoshida Hotta(Novelist)
- Nanako Matsushima(actress)
- Minamoto no dynasty(Gen Kawachi OfMilitary commander.Yoritomo Gengen-Yoshitsune MinamotoFathers.There was a residence in Numama (Numama))
- Murakami Kakuichi(AdmiralLived in)
- Kazuya Mita(Navy lieutenant,Security and rescue superintendent,Japan Coast GuardDeputy Director, Member of Y Committee)
- Mino Monta(Talent, onceHisagiLives in)
- 稔(Pro Wrestler)
- Daido Moriyama(photographer)
- Eiji Yasui(OriginalInterior Minister, OriginalNational Public Safety Commission Chair）
- Yoshiaki Yano(作曲家）
- Yamashita Kamezaburo(Businessman, who lives in Sakurayama and later moved to the Ishihara family)
- Shunsuke Yamada(Internal bureaucracy, politician)
- Shozo Yamamoto(Picture book writer)
- Shizuko Wakayama(Illustration artist,Picture book author）
- Yoshitaro Wakimura(Tokyo UniversityHonorary professor）
- Takashi Ishii(Former professional baseball player, coach)
- Ijuin Shizuka(Novelist. Stayed at "Nagisa Hotel" from 1978 to 1984)
- Chuzo Iwata(Politician, owning a villa)
- Kaetsu(Educator. Owns a villa)
- Miki Kagami(Professional baseball player, from Zushi Little Senior)
- Kunizo Koike(Businessman, owning a villa)
- Teiichi Sakuma(Businessman, owning a villa)
- Sufu Kohei(Politician, owning a villa)
- Munehide Tanabe(Businessman, owning a villa)
- Heihachiro Togo(Admiral,Marshal..Own a villa.Togohama）
- Tokugawa family(Politician, owning a villa)
- Hanpei Nagao(Railway engineer, civil engineer. Owns a villa)
- Masayasu Naruse(Businessman.VillaIs still in existence and is famous as the Kuromon. )
- Yoshimichi Hara(Bureaucrat, legal scholar, politician. Owns a villa)
- Hirata Tosuke(OriginalMinister..Own a villa)
- Fukuhara Arinobu(Shiseidofounder.Own a villa)
- Masajiro Fujise(Owned a villa. Later purchased by Yoshitaro Wakimura and still exists as the former Wakimura residence)
- Yumi Matsutoya(singer)
- Gen Yamawaki(Legal scholar. Owns a villa)
- Adoptive iron(Former professional baseball player, from Zushi Little Senior)
- Ludwig S. Laneholm(Legal scholar. Owns a villa)
- ^ a b April 1984, 59 (Showa 4), Zushi City Notification No. 15 "Flowers of the City of Zushi City"
- ^ Asahi Shimbun"Good book good day" delivered on April 2019, 4:Professor Toshiyuki Masubuchi puts an end to the long-standing "Where is Shonan?" Controversy!Toshiyuki Masubuchi, author of "The Birth of" Shonan "The Role Played by Music and Pop Culture" (Rittor Music) in (viewed December 2020, 12)Hosei UniversityAccording to an interview with a professor at the Graduate School of Regional Policy Design.
- ^ "Comprehensive agreement with Zushi City, Kanagawa Prefecture, University of Electro-Communications, etc.'Nihon Keizai ShimbunNews site (December 2020, 11) Read January 4, 2020
- ^ On the same day, Cabinet Order No. 4
- ^ "Zushi City, Kanagawa Prefecture establishes a public-private partnership platformNihon Keizai Shimbun News Site (August 2019, 10) Retrieved September 25, 2020
- ^ Zushi City Library Reference Case Details "Origin of the place name" Zushi ""
- ^ "Zushi City History-History Edition Ancient / Medieval / Early Modern Period / Modern History Edition" (Zushi City, March 1997) pp3-13
- ^ December 30, 12 Execution Zushi Mayor Election Candidate List
- ^ a b Successive Mayors of Zushi, Deputy Mayors (Assistant) and Revenues
- ^ Showa Rhapsody Showa 28 (July-September) <Kanagawa / Hakone> Mountain tsunami kills 7 people at Sounzan
- ^ Shunsuke Yamada Memorial Editorial Committee "Shunsuke Yamada Memorial" published on December 46, 12
- ^ Zushi City Official Website> About sister city exchange with Ikaho Town
- ^ Zushi City Official Website> International Friendship City (Nazare City)
- ^ Embassy of Portugal> Bilateral Relations
- ^ Zushi City Hall "Ikego Forest Natural Park"
- ^ Zushi City Hall "Important Cultural Property Designated Property in Zushi City"
- ^ same year,Ministry of EducationNotification No. 202
- ^ October 10, the same year, Cultural Property Protection Committee Notification No. 2
- ^ On the same day, Ministry of Education Notification No. 130
- ^ Zushi City Hall "Important Cultural Property Designated Property in Zushi City"
- ^ "About Kanagawa Important Cultural Properties”. Zushi City (January 2017, 1). October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ Zushi City Hall "XNUMX selections of Zushi scenic spots"
- ^ "・ A vigorous production motivation, 93-year-old Japanese painter Suzuki will hold a solo exhibition until the XNUMXth / Yokohama”. Kanagawa Shimbun. October 2021th, 9Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i "Ikego no Mori" edited by Zushi City (GyoseiPublished February 1993, 2) p.20
- ^ a b Chiya Shimamoto, "Zushi's Villa Age-Meiji-Taisho Period," 2017, p. 24.
- ^ Kyoka Izumi "Complete Works of Kyoka Vol. 1942" Iwanami Shoten, XNUMX, Kyoka Izumi Chronicle.
- ^ "Zushi Burned, and Ikego Residents Litigation Note" Impact Press, December 1990, 12
- ^ a b c Chiya Shimamoto, "Seaside Rest Shonan Villa Story," 2000, p. 275.
- ^ Information board of Zushi City Library "Zushi-related writers' corner" September 2021, 9 Read
- ^ Yukei Tada "Yukei Tada Phrasebook" Kadokawa Shoten, 1980, p. 185.
- ^ "Kazukiyo Takahashi, that person that day / XNUMX Tsuneko Nakazato The last novel is also "International Marriage" / Shimane”. Mainichi Shimbun. October 2021th, 9Browse.
- ^ "Genji Monogatari Unification with "Masumasu" familiar to you Zushi's literary writer completes all XNUMX volumes”. Kanagawa Shimbun. October 2021th, 9Browse.
- ^ Kyoko Hayashi, "Human Experience Over a Long Time," Kodansha <Kodansha Bungei Bunko>, 2005, p. 193.ISBN 4-06-198407-1.
- ^ a b c d e Chiya Shimamoto, "Zushi's Villa Age-Meiji-Taisho Period," 2017, p. 8.
- ^ Yoshie Hotta, "Era and Humans," Tokuma Shoten, Studio Ghibli Business Headquarters, 2004, p. 231.ISBN 4-19-861825-9.
- ^ "Zushi-do no Henshi Monogatari Vol. 11" Zushi-do no Hen Shiwa no Kai, 1981, p. 47.
- ^ "Zushi-based photographer Daido Moriyama and Yoichiro Nishimura 2 exhibitions Works related to Zushi and Hayama”. Zushi Hayama Keizai Shimbun. October 2021th, 9Browse.
- ^ "Zushi / Hayama version of personal culture”. Town News. October 2021th, 9Browse.
- ^ Shizuka Ijuin "Nagisa Hotel" Shogakukan, 2011, p. 7.ISBN 4093863067.
- ^ a b c d e Chiya Shimamoto, "Zushi's Villa Age-Meiji-Taisho Period," 2017, p. 10.
- ^ a b Chiya Shimamoto, "Zushi's Villa Age-Meiji-Taisho Period," 2017, p. 11.
- ^ Chiya Shimamoto, "Seaside Rest Shonan Villa Story," 2000, p. 274.
- ^ a b Chiya Shimamoto, "Zushi's Villa Age-Meiji-Taisho Period," 2017, p. 7.
- ^ Chiya Shimamoto, "Seaside Rest Shonan Villa Story," 2000, p. 270.