Wishing for the end of Corona ... Exhibited at the "Full-scale replica" of the golden shachi of Nagoya Castle.
If you write the contents roughly
This is an account for "Tokai Television Broadcasting" (Fuji Television series) news.
A replica of the symbol "Kinshachi" of Nagoya Castle is on display at a hotel in Nagoya, hoping for the end of the new Corona. … → Continue reading
"Tokai TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Aichi, Gifu and Mie prefectures.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tokai TV broadcasting
Tokai Television Broadcasting Co., Ltd.(Tokai TV Hosou,British: Tokai Television Broadcasting Co., Ltd.) IsChukyo wide areaTheBroadcast target areaToTelevision broadcastingDoing businessSpecific terrestrial backbone broadcaster.
FNN,FNSTo joinFuji TV seriesAt the station, the Nagoya master stationcallsign TheJOFX-DTV.Physical channel Of 21 ch (Antenna power 3kW / ERP 34kW)Fuji Television Network, IncSame asRemote control key IDIs the only Fuji TV series "1".The English abbreviation is an abbreviation for "Tokai Broadcasting Hall," which is the building name of the head office building.THK(Tok Hoso Kaikan)[Note 1]However, it is rarely used and exclusivelyTokai TVIs called by the company name.
Tokai Radio BroadcastWas originally a relationship between a parent company (= Tokai Radio) and a subsidiary (= Tokai Television).The same office building was in service from September 1961, 9, and shared the program deliberation committee.Even now, part of the company building (Tokai Broadcasting Center) is shared and part of the news department is linked.[Note 2] And so on. Central Japan Broadcasting Company(CBC TV)Chukyo Television (CTV)Was involved in the opening of the station.Nobuyuki Sato, who was the first president of the company, is from Tokai Television.
March 2005, 3, shares of other broadcasting stations in the name of a third partyMass media concentration exclusion principleViolation of owning beyond the limits ofMie televisionI was warned by the name of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications, which is a heavy administrative punishment, because I had been to multiple broadcasting stations.In addition, it should be notedIshikawa TV (23.45%) ・Toyama TV (21.0%) has been resolved by deregulation of the investment ratio in the adjacent area (1/5 → 1/3)..
Tokai Radio Broadcasting Co., Ltd., which was the parent company in the past, announced on May 2005, 5.stockWas sold to Chunichi Shimbun.As a result, voting rights have dropped to 50% or less, making it an affiliated company rather than a parent company.
- head office:AichiNagoya cityHigashi WardEast cherry tree1-14-27 (Postal Code461-8501)
- Mikawa branch office (former Toyohashi branch office): Aichi prefectureToyohashiEkimae Odori 2-48 Meitoyo Building4th floor of the new building
- Okazaki Branch (formerly Okazaki Branch): Aichi Prefecture岡 崎 市Karasawa TownNo. 11 No. 5
- Gifu branch office (former Gifu branch office):Gifu(I.e.Yanagasedori No. 1-12 Gifu Chunichi BuildingInside
- Mie branch office (formerly Mie branch office):MieTsu CityChuocho 1-1 Mie KaikanInside
- Yokkaichi Branch: Mie PrefectureYokkaichi1-2-24 Yasujima-Tokai Television is the only commercial broadcasting station that has a branch office in Yokkaichi.The Yokkaichi Municipal Press Club is a member of the Mie branch office.
- Tokyo branch:TokyoChiyoda WardUchisaiwaicho2 chome 1 number 4 Hibiya Chunichi BuildingInside- Chunichi Shinbun Tokyo Headquarters(Tokyo Newspaper),Mie television broadcastingThe Tokyo branch office also moves in.Long time agoTokai Radio BroadcastThe Tokyo branch office was also occupied (currently relocated to the Akasaka MY Building in Akasaka, Minato-ku).There is no Fuji TV affiliated stationYamanashiAlso responds when a serious accident occurs in.
- Osaka branch office:OsakaOsakaKitaUmeda2 chome 4 number 9 Breeze TowerInside- Fuji TelevisionKansai branch office,TV West JapanThe Osaka branch also moves in.
- in the pastIchinomiya,(I.e.,Toyota,Shizuoka,KanazawaThere were also branch offices and bureaus.
- March 2015, 3-March 31, 2016
|Capital||Total number of issued shares||Number of shareholders|
|10００ million yen||2 million shares||230|
|Shareholder||Number of shares||ratio|
|Tokai Radio Broadcast||99 shares||49.75%|
|Nagoya Railway||12 shares||6.28%|
|Chunichi Shimbun||10 shares||5.38%|
|Fuji Media Holdings||6 shares||3.33%|
|Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ||3 shares||1.87%|
Past capital structure
|Capital||Authorized capital||1 share||Total number of issued shares|
|10００ million yen||16００ million yen||500 Yen||2 million shares|
|Shareholder||Number of shares||ratio|
|Tokai Radio Broadcast||103 shares||51.64%|
|Nagoya Railway||10 shares||5.12%|
|Fuji Television||6 shares||3.33%|
|Chunichi Shimbun||6 plants||3.00%|
|Tokai Bank||3 shares||1.87%|
|Chubu Electric Power||3 shares||1.75%|
|Capital||Authorized capital||1 share||Total number of issued shares||Number of shareholders|
|10００ million yen||16００ million yen||500 Yen||2 million shares||244|
|Shareholder||Number of shares||ratio|
|Tokai Radio Broadcast||103 shares||51.64%|
|Nagoya Railway||10 shares||5.12%|
|Chunichi Shimbun||6 shares||3.41%|
|Fuji Television||6 shares||3.33%|
|Tokai Bank||3 shares||1.87%|
|Capital||Total number of issued shares||Number of shareholders|
|10００ million yen||2 million shares||236|
|Shareholder||Number of shares||ratio|
|Tokai Radio Broadcast||103 shares||51.64%|
|Nagoya Railway||12 shares||6.12%|
|Chunichi Shimbun||6 shares||3.44%|
|Fuji Television||6 shares||3.33%|
|UFJ Bank||3 shares||1.87%|
Rebroadcast of variety programs in the daytime from July 2009Chunichi DragonsRegarding the time difference net of the week when the war was broadcast, the aspect ratio of 16: 9 with black belts added at the top and bottom even in analog broadcastingLetter boxIt became a broadcast on.
Fuji Television Network, IncとTBS TVHas been around for a long timeMidnight animeAlsoSubtitled broadcastingHowever, in the Tokai areaCBC TVOnly had subtitles.Tokai Television used to target only reruns of its own programs as subtitles, but from October 2007, it began full-scale implementation of programs that will be broadcast in the middle of the night.Midnight animeIs no exception, and subtitles are broadcast for all late-night anime produced by Fuji TV, which began broadcasting around the same time. From the reorganization in July 2015 to the reorganization in January 7, CBC TV did not broadcast subtitles only for late-night anime, so this station was the only implementing station.
From January 2016, 4「オトナの土ドラ」→「土ドラ」を全国ネットで放送している。かつては1964年から2016年3月までDaytime band dramaIn particular, "Flower storm''Mrs. Pearl''Peony and rose』Has developed into a topic that has become a social phenomenon centered on housewives, and some of the works have also been broadcast in special editions.
We are producing new programs in the field of news, especially in the field of justice, "heavy door" (Nabari Poison Wine Case(Contents that approach the truth of), the first Japanese TV station裁判 所"Judge's Bento" (45th), which is closely related to the inside and the incumbent judgeGalaxy awardTV category grand prize), "Black and White" (ConfessionThe theme of the extortion problem), "Light and Shadow ~Hikariichi Mother and Child Killing Case He produces and broadcasts programs such as "The Defense Team's 300 Days" (close to the defendant's defense team, which was in a headwind at the time of the interview. The 46th Galaxy Award TV Division Excellence Award).
Yoshimoto KogyoIt is also known that the pipe with is thick, "LOL!"The Goodsun House ~ THE GOODSUN HOUSE ~"This is Kiyoshi Nishikawa!The main talent of Yoshimoto KogyoEntertainment showsIs planned and produced.All of them started as local programs only in this region, but since then, the number of internet stations has gradually increased, and in particular, "The Goodsun House" has a large number of internet stations.The show runs from April 2004 to March 4BS FujiIt was broadcast nationwide through, and it is the most well-known core station among the well-known core stations, and it is also a well-known core station close to the quasi-key station in Osaka.
Mie prefectureIndependent station-Mie televisionHas a capital relationship with Mie TelevisionProfessional baseball-Chunichi DragonsSupporting the production of war broadcast programs (Mie TV NightSee item).In addition, the program "(Uta)" produced by the same station, which was broadcast on Mie Television five times from July 2004, 7, was also broadcast on Tokai Television.The Chubu branch office of Mie Television is a facility in the Tokai Television Headquarters Annex.TelepierIt is inside.
In-house production for Tokai TV for many yearsTelevision AnimationDid not exist, but from the fiscal year ended July 2009Kansai TVCo-produced short animation withComing cat』Started broadcasting (in the Kanto areaTOKYO MXとtvkOn the net).Also, from June 2011, 6 to March 6, 2014, the company will independently use the short band program format.Midnight anime"Kayo! Chu studiesWas produced and broadcast.At the moment, there is no record of 30-minute animation production.
Internet status of programs produced by other stations
The special program that will be broadcast from 18:30 on Saturday will also be broadcast on Tokai TV, but it may be broadcast in a shortened version from 19:XNUMX.
"Mezamashi DoyoubiWas a jump-on broadcast from 2018:3 until March 7, but from April of the same year it moved to full net.By the way, from 00:4 to 5:55, there are variety programs produced by Fuji TV and programs produced in-house (""Sukusukupon!] Etc.) was being broadcast.However, in 2013-2015 and 2017, the final broadcast of the year was fully netted.
LMetropolitan areaIn "Working Old Man Theater』Is not the only net. "The morning I got up early...Was once broadcast irregularly on Saturday mornings, etc., but from April 2011, 4, it became a simultaneous network with Fuji TV.
In the past, weekday evening hours (16: 00-16: 30) were "Special Anime TheaterTitledObi programAnimated frame is provided,Three major metropolitan areasIt was the only case in the key station series of. Since changing the Sunday 2007:4 frame to a simultaneous net frame with Fuji TV in April 9"Gegege no Kitaro" (5th work)and"Dragon ball breaks], [Toriko], [Dragon ball super』Broadcast.Immediately after that, the 9:30 frame on Sunday is broadcast on Fuji TV.ONE PIECE』Was broadcasted in-house produced programs without broadcasting, but from October 2011 it became a simultaneous net.
Long time ago"FNS Earth Special Investigation Team Diva StarWas being broadcast regularly, but since November 2007, the broadcast has been suspended.Although it may be broadcast irregularly for the purpose of filling in the blanks, the frequency of broadcasting is very low.
About remote control number (remote control key ID)
Digital terrestrial broadcastingRemote control key IDIs, in principle, of the key stationsFuji Television Network, Inc・ Semi-key stationKansai TVAnd many Fuji TV affiliated stations[Note 3]Is the same "2" as the analog master station of the two stations, but Tokai TV is its own analog master stationNagoya TV TowerSame as the channel of "1Is used (however, the digital master stationSeto Digital TowerPhysics 21ch is the same as Fuji TV[Note 4]).The only Fuji TV series that uses the remote control key ID "1" is Tokai TV, which had the only analog master station of 1ch in the same series.The vacant "8" is now available on commercial TV stations in the three Tokai prefectures.Gifu OfGifuhoso(Independent station) Is assigned.
Furthermore, the authorities of Fuji TV affiliated full-net stations that do not use the remote control key ID "8"Saga OfSaga tvThere are only two stations (using ID "3"), and it is also with the authorities that the remote control key ID "2" is used in the TV single station.Tottori-Shimane OfNippon Sea TV(Nippon TVseries.Mt. Hachibuseyama transmission station1ch.LatecomerFM San'inThere are only two stations (investment in and sharing of transmission facilities) (after all, even with the two stations of the authorities and Nihonkai Telecasting, the ID is "2" and there is no TV station unrelated to the radio station).
For this reason,NHK Nagoya Broadcasting Station-NHK Gifu Bureau-NHK Tsu Bureau OfNHK General TelevisionThe remote control key ID of is the same as the analog master channel of NHK Nagoya station "3"It has become.
- October 1957-Obtained a preliminary license.
- February 2-Mie PrefectureKinki Tokai BroadcastingAnd Gifu prefectureRadio tokaiEstablished as New Tokai Television Broadcasting Co., Ltd. (both later Tokai Radio Broadcasting).After that, it changed to the current trade name on February 2.
- June --Opened Tokyo branch office.
- July --Opened Osaka branch office.
- November --Completion of the head office building (Higashi-ku, Nagoya).
- December 12-As a private television station in the Chukyo areaCentral Japan Broadcasting Company(CBC TV) Is the second station to open.
- March 3-Fuji TV is designated as a key station.Fuji Television Network, Inc·Kansai TV-Kyushu Asahi BroadcastingConcluded a core network between four companies.
- March-held at Gifu Prefectural StadiumChunichi DragonsversusNishitetsu LionsWithOpen battleWas broadcast, and it became the first professional baseball broadcast since the opening of the station.
- April-Established Tokai Broadcasting Center.
- August 9- Tokai Radio BroadcastThe construction of the old office building, which had been expanded for the purpose of service, is completed, and the building will be used.
- October 1962, 4-Nagoya Broadcasting Network (Me-Tele)With the opening of the station, it will become almost a complete network station of Fuji TV.TV news also "Asahi Shimbun News''Mainichi Newspaper NewsIs discontinued, and "FNN Tokai Telenews"(Cooperation·Chunichi Shimbun,Kyodo TV news).
- Used to dateCompany emblem・ Established logo mark (1 mark).
- October-Established Tokai Service.
- November --Gifu branch office (currently Gifu branch office), Mie branch office (currently Mie branch office), Toyohashi branch office (currently Mikawa branch office) opened.
- October 1966, 10-Fuji TV news networkFNNJoined at the same time as the inauguration.
- April 1967-Co., Ltd.UnimallEstablished.
- April 1968-Tokai Broadcasting Center merged with Tokai Service.
- April-Established Tokai Pack, a music publishing company.
- October 10-Fuji TV program supply networkFNSJoined at the same time as the inauguration.
- June 1979-Established Tokai Television Welfare Culture Corporation, a social welfare corporation.
- August 1979, 8-Sound multiplex broadcasting started.
- November 1988, 11-next to the Tokai TV headquarters buildingTelepierIs open.
- September 1990-Established Tokai TV Production, a program production company.
- June-Established Tokai Television International Foundation.
- July 10-``10.8 decisive battle"broadcast.
- November 2002-Beijing branch office opened (jointly with Fuji TV).
- February 2004, 2-Completion of renovation of the head office (relocation of new office building).At the same time, analog / digital integrated master (NECMade) is in operation.
- October 2005, 3- Aichi ExpoExhibited the pavilion "Dream Mountain" at Chunichi ShimbunCentral Japan Broadcasting Company-Sekisui House-Shachihata-NGK-Brother industryJoint exhibition with).
- June 6-The Toyohashi, Gifu, and Mie branch offices under the sales bureau were promoted to branch offices (the location remains the same), and the Okazaki branch office was assigned to Mikawa (former Toyohashi) and the Yokkaichi branch office was assigned to Mie. On the other hand, some revisions were made to the organization, such as the abolition of the Shizuoka branch office.
- March 3th and March 27th- Nagoya DomeHeld atChunichiOpen match with (27thOryx, 28thRakuten) Is the first Tokai TVMulti channelWe carried out professional baseball broadcast by organization.Initial press conference And the broadcast time was changed.At any time during the broadcast, he was informed that he was broadcasting in a multi-channel organization.
- Around April-The Tokai TV Award (you can get a stuffed toy with a tasuki that says "Tokai TV") will begin in the Chunichi-sponsored game.
- March 3-The 31-year daytime band drama has ended.The final work is "Arashi's Tears ~We Have Tomorrow~』.
- July 7-Okazaki branch office promoted to branch office.
- March 2017, 3 --Master update.
- March 2020, 3 ―― 27 stations in the name (Chukyo TV,CBC TV,TV Aichi) And a joint distribution service for commercial broadcasters in JapanLocipo"start.
Company history/commemorative magazine
Tokai Television Broadcasting has published the following four volumes (as of March 4).
- Open tomorrow(Tokai Television Broadcasting Co., Ltd., ed.) Published in 1968, p. 498.
- Open tomorrow PART2(Tokai Television Broadcasting Co., Ltd. History Compilation Committee / Compilation) Published February 1989, p. 2.
- 50 years history of Tokai Television Broadcasting(Edited and compiled by Tokai Television Broadcasting Co., Ltd.) Published in October 2009, 10 pages.
- 60 years history of Tokai Television Broadcasting(Edited and compiled by Tokai Television Broadcasting Co., Ltd.) Published in October 2019, 3 pages.
- December 1958, 12 (Opening date)- Nippon TVRadio Tokyo (currentlyTBS TV) AndKansai TV,Yomiuri TelevisionI was receiving the program online.At this point, Fuji TV, which would later become a key station, had not yet opened.
- March 1959, 3-With Fuji TV, which opened on this dayKyushu Asahi Broadcasting(KBC), and Kansai TV, which was connected to the Internet at the time of opening, will be connected to the 4-station network, and Fuji TV will be designated as the key station.However, the programs of other stations have not disappeared, and the programs of Nippon Television and Radio Tokyo, and Nippon Educational Television (NET TV, now, which has been online since this day)TV Asahi) Was organized in the form of including the program.At the station in OsakaAsahi Broadcasting(ABC),Every day broadcasting (MBS) also formed a program net.
- October 1960, 2- Central Japan Broadcasting Company(CBC TV) Joins the four-company federation (currently the five-company federation), and the program of Radio Tokyo / Asahi Television Broadcasting completely shifts to the same station and disappears.Instead, the programs of NTV will shift, and the organization will be a combination of NTV, Fuji TV, and NET TV.
- April 1962, 4-Nagoya Broadcasting Network (NBN, now Me-Tele) opens, and Nippon TV and NET TV programs disappear.After that, Fuji TV programs will be the main program, but some of the MBS production programs ("Small box of pearls] Etc.) will remain.
- October 1964, 10- Northern KyushuDistrict net station from KBCTV West JapanChanged to (TNC).
- October 1966, 10-Joined Fuji Television Network FNN.
- October 1969, 10-Joined Fuji TV program supply network FNS.
- March 1975, 3-SpeakingElimination of intestinal twist netAlong with this, MBS-produced programs will be integrated into the TBS TV series (shifted to CBC TV) and disappear.
- October 1983, 9- TV Aichi With the opening of (TVA)Program salesTokyo channel 12 that was broadcast in the form of (→Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.) Program disappears.
- Transmitting station - Nagoya(Seto Digital Tower）
- callsign - JOFX-DTV
- Call name --Tokai Television Broadcasting Digital Television
- Physical channel -21ch
- Antenna power --3kW
- Effective radiant power - 34kW
- Remote control key ID - 1
- As mentioned above, the only "FNN / FNS series"1It is.
- Toyohashi 15ch 10W
- Tahara 15ch 3W (vertically polarized)
- Horai Ohno 21ch 300mW
- Futagawa 15ch 300mW
- Inabu East 15ch 50mW
- Inabu West 21ch 10mW
- Hazu 43ch 300mW (vertical polarization)
- Motojuku 42ch 50mW
- Red feather 38ch 300mW
- Nakano 15ch 10W
- Nakatsugawa 15ch 20W
- Nagara 15ch 2W
- (I.e. 15ch 20W
- Toki Minami 15ch 3W
- Gero 15ch 3W
- Gujo Hachiman 15ch 10W
- Kamioka 15ch 1W
- Ryokuha 21ch 300mW
- Sakashita 21ch 1W
- Notice 21ch 1W
- wise 21ch 1W
- Tajimi 15ch 1W (vertically polarized)
- Toki Kita 15ch 300mW (vertical polarization)
- Mizunami 15ch 1W
- Kashimo 15ch 300mW
- Nakano 15ch 300mW
- swan 21ch 1W
- Akutami 15ch 1W
- Kakamigahara Unuma 21ch 50mW
- Tajimi Hime 15ch 50mW (vertical polarization)
- Unuma Hoshakuji Temple 36ch 50mW
- Ise 15ch 100W
- Nabari 21ch 10W
- Owase 15ch 10W
- Kumano 21ch 3W
- Isobe 21ch 1W
- Toba 21ch 1W
- Iga 21ch 3W
- Nansei 21ch 1W
- North group 21ch 3W
- Kiho Narukawa 21ch 300mW
- Kihojin Nouchi 37ch 300mW
The following is the data as of July 2011, 7 when the wave stopped.
- Nagoya TV Tower(Master station) 1ch (minus offset) 10kW- E-spoIn addition to reception problems in some areas at the time of the outbreak, in areas other than the Chukyo areaVHFIn areas where 1ch is not used, radio waves may reach and be reflected even at a distance of 1000 km depending on the situation.In addition, due to the location of the antenna on the TV tower, it was difficult for radio waves to reach the eastern and southeastern parts of Aichi prefecture even with the same output as other stations.
- Toyohashi 56ch 100W
- KomakiMomokadai 45ch (vertical polarization)
- Toyota 57ch (vertical polarization)
- Mihama 57 ch
- Tahara 38ch (vertical polarization)
- GifuNagara 57ch
- Chuno 56ch
- Seki 56 ch
- Nakatsugawa 10 ch
- (I.e. 8 ch
- Gero 6 ch
- Toki Minami 36 ch
- Gujo Hachiman 10 ch
- Ise 57 ch
- Toba 6ch (vertical polarization)
- Nabari 62 ch
- Isobe 43 ch
- Owase 8 ch
- InabeHokusei 56ch
- Kumano 1ch (vertical polarization)
- Kiho Narukawa 24 ch
- Kihojin Nouchi 62 ch
Rebroadcast outside the area
- Hamamatsu Cable TV --Ended October 2013, 10.
- Kiso wide area cable TV --Ended July 2011, 7 due to the end of analog broadcasting.
ス タ ジ オ
In addition to the studios in the head office described below, in the case of program recording and live broadcasting that gathers a large number of viewers, the Terepia Hall next to the head office building (Telepier(Inside) may be used.
- A Studio (approx. 85 tsubo, 3rd floor) -Used in "Switch!"
- B Studio (approx. 85 tsubo, 3rd floor) -Used in "Taichisan!"
- N Studio (approx. 40 tsubo, 6F) -Used mainly for news programs
- P Studio (approx. 5 tsubo, 6F) -Used as an appearance booth and an Ana booth at N / P Studio (sub uses N Sub)
- Coffee room studio (commonly known as) --- It was used in "Pekan TV I'm fine!" (Later "Pekan TV") when it started in 1998.Instead of a permanent studio, the coffee shop on the 1st floor of the old office building was used as a studio.
Information camera installation point
Existing installation points
- Aichi- International Center,Chubu International Airport, Irago (Irako View Hotel),Nagoya Station
- Gifu Prefecture - (I.e.Of whichFamous godGifu Hashima Interchange(BunkeidoGifu Headquarters Rooftop),(I.e.(Nakahashi(Around)
- Mie Prefecture - Owase
Points installed in the past
- Aichi- Prefectural Nagoya Airport (Komaki Airport)[Note 5],Aichi ExpoNagakute Venue (Global House) * The Scene Johoku (Kita Ward) only during the Expo
- Gifu Prefecture - Shirakawa-go
Programs currently on air
In-house production / FNS affiliated nationwide network
- Nagoya Women's Marathon(May every year)
- Tokai Classic(Professional golf tour, digest program broadcast at midnight before national broadcast depending on the year and tournament)
- Baseball path --Chunichi Dragons Battle (at Nagoya Dome)Japan series[Note 6]For the event).Some games[Note 7] TheMie television broadcastingAs a contract production fromMie TV Night』Broadcast in.The nationwide broadcast of the Japan Series will be produced by Fuji TV.
Tokai TV used to produce a daytime drama, and now, in addition to the drama, it produces several special programs for the national network every year. After the start of "Adult's Earth Dora", the national special program produced in-house may be broadcast in that frame during the reorganization period.
- Sunday special frame (Sunday 16: 05-17: 20) program * HD (partial)
- Ise ShrineGagaku(Tokai TV onlyAkafukuProvided by one company.There used to be a New Year's Day broadcast, but now it's early morning on January 1nd.
In-house production, Tokai local
- Obi program
- Itchy Oshi! (January 2018-, Monday-Sunday anytime)-Program promotion.In the past, it was broadcast as "Wandaho" → "Switch! 1".
- FNN Tokai Telenews(Monday-Sunday anytime)
- switch!(Monday-Friday 9:50-11:15)
- FNN Live News days Tokai TV Local Part (Monday-Friday 11:30-11:52 / Saturday / Sunday 11:50-12:00)
- News One(Monday-Friday 16:49-19:00[Note 8] / Saturday 17:30 --18:00[Note 9]）
- FNN Live News α Tokai TV Local Part (Monday-Thursday 23:40-Next 0:25 / Saturday 0:10-Next 0:55)
- SKE48 and a little so far(21:54-22:00)
- Kanako Murakami's Weekly Ai Chicchi(21:54-22:00)
- Finder TRIP(22:52-22:57)
- Chihara Jr.'s Hebereke(Once a month at 1 o'clock)
- TIP OFF! Seahorse(11:45-11:50)
- Dora HOT Plus(17:00-17:30)
- The Goodsun House ~ THE GOODSUN HOUSE ~(18:30 --19:00) * Some affiliated stations are also online.
- Message 1(4th Sunday of every month 5:15-5:30)
- Sukusukupon!(6:15-6:30, rebroadcast: next Saturday 5:45-6:00)
- KEIBA BEAT(15:00 --16:00) --At the time of Chukyo Horse Racing.Of these, the head office will become a key station and become a nationwide network when Chukyo is held in early July-late July.[Note 10].
- Chunichi Shimbun TV Sunday Evening[Note 11](17:30-18:00)
- DRAGONS LIVE [year] ――In recent years, there have been some broadcasts of visitor games due to the fact that about 30 games hosted by China and Japan are being broadcast live throughout the year, and due to the reaction of broadcasting the games hosted by China and Japan in golden time. The fewest among the well-known commercial TV stations[Note 12].
- Nagoya GrampusLive broadcast (irregular) <ref> In addition to league games, due to the Fuji TV series that has broadcasting rightsJ League YBC Levan CupAlso, only one game may be broadcast in the home game (also in charge of commissioned production of the home game).The broadcast format is mainly recorded and relayed, and is broadcast at midnight. The same affiliated station that was held at the dawn of the J LeagueOkinawa TVBy sponsorshipOgiginCup (with NagoyaOkinawaWith a soccer clubPreseason match) Match broadcast,Chukyo TVIt was broadcast every other year with (the game broadcastOkinawa TVBroadcast the production).
- Dragons TODAY(April-September or October Saturday / Sunday 4:9-10: 20) * HD-From October to March, which is the night off periodEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu[Note 13]Is being broadcast.
- Seahorse MikawaLive broadcast (irregular) --Relationship between Tokai TV Production, a subsidiary, producing official game broadcasts to various media in the home gameOr, the Tokai TV announcer will be in charge of the live broadcasting regardless of whether or not there is a terrestrial broadcast (the free announcer may be in charge at irregular intervals).
- triathlonIragoTournament (broadcast a digest program of the tournament around 30 minutes)
- All Japan Volleyball High School Championship Aichi / Gifu / Mie Tournament Final-Recorded and broadcast at midnight on the day of the tournament.
- Chubu Open Golf Championship(Alternatively alternated with CBC, broadcast at midnight in the form of a recorded broadcast centered on the finals)
- Toyota International Youth Soccer Tournament・ Related programs (Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euBroadcast at midnight with highlights of qualifying centering on the final match held in[Note 14]
- Aichi Expo MemorialAichi Prefecture Municipal Ekiden Race Tournament --Commonly known as Aichi Ekiden. 2006Take outSo, after 2007, it will be broadcast live.
- Aichi Rugby Festival (Once a year, recorded and broadcast mainly on the games of working teams)
- Top Otome Ping Pongs NagoyaLive broadcast (irregular) --Recorded and broadcast at midnight.
- Irregular programs
- Selfish! Feel free! Travel mood --Broadcast on BS Fuji.
- Aichi Dental AssociationCooperative Program-Broadcast several times a year.
- Aichi Prefectural AssemblyNews-Irregular broadcast as a 11-minute program from around 25:XNUMX am on weekdays.
- START UP !!(Last week of every other month 0:25 --0:55)
- New Year special program
- Nishikawa styleFirst dance
- TV New Year's card (5 minutes frame in the program guide, but actually less than 3-4 minutes) --Sponsor companies / organizations (about 1 companies at a time) will be broadcast on New Year's and New Year's images.In addition to being inserted into the CM that is being broadcast during the New Year's special program, it will be broadcast independently in the early morning and late at night.
- Drama One (Monday-Friday 14:45-16:49)
- Holiday Special (holidays only)
FNS affiliated station production, time shift net
Programs without the production station notation are produced by Fuji TV.
- With the Great East Japan Earthquake special project(Once a month, Monday 1:0-30:1,Sendai BroadcastProduction)
- Goripara memoirs(Monday 1:45-2:15,TV West JapanProduction)
- Okabero(Tuesday 0:25-1:00,Kansai TVProduction)
- Nishimura Campground(Tuesday 1:02-1:35,TV New HiroshimaProduction)
- KanjaniXNUMX's Jani study(Tuesday 1:35 2:35, Kansai TV production)
- TV Terakoya(Tuesday 4:15-4:45,TV ShizuokaProduction)
- Murakami mayonnaise will be happy!(Wednesday 0:25-0:55, produced by Kansai TV)
- Sky theory castle on the table of maimai(Thursday 0:25-1:00, Kansai TV production)
- Minami no Tei ZERO(Thursday 1:02-1:32, Kansai TV production)
- KinKi Kids Boom Boom(Thursday 1: 32-2: 15)
- Kismai Super BUSAIKU!?(Friday 0:25 --0:55)
- Peaceful generation of swordsmen(Friday 2:07 --2:37, "Noitamina"frame)
- Goutan Nouveau 2(Saturday 0:55-1:30, Kansai TV production)
- NIGHT HEAD 2041(Sunday 1:45-2:15, "+ Ultra"frame)
- Around fishing(Sunday 5:15-5:30, produced by TV Shinhiroshima)
- (Sunday 5: 30-6: 00, produced by Kansai TV)
- To the beginning of the story(Sunday 8:55-9:00,Ishikawa TVProduction)
Programs that have finished broadcasting
Tokai TV production, national online program
- Tokai TV production daytime drama
- Hometown travelogue
- Red dragonfly
- TV night show(1969-1971, Thursday)
- Nagoya Wedding StorySeries (Fuji TV series "Friday Entertainment]
- New Year Relay Marathon against 12 professional baseball teams →Professional baseball all-star super battle(January 1, 4 until 2006)
- - Kawai JukuIn conjunction with the host computer ofUniversity entrance examination center examinationIt was a special program once a year that predicted the borderline of the program, and was broadcast on Wednesday midnight immediately after the test.Common first-stage examIt was broadcast from the era and once boasted a complete nationwide network, but was finally discontinued in 2004.
- Sound of Forest and Life-Ise and Moai Island-(2008) --A program commemorating the 50th anniversary of the opening of Tokai Television Broadcasting. It is also used in the filler video of Tokai TV, which was renewed at the end of March 2009.
- Nagoya International Women's Marathon(Every March, until 3)
- B side girls
Tokai TV production, some regional net programs
- Telebi Museum → TV Museum It is really!? - Broadcast Program CenterThe distribution program was broadcast on the Internet through the center under the titles of "Yusuke Kawazu's Interesting Science" and "Interesting Science That's Real !?".
Documentary / Travel
Tokai TV production / local broadcasting program
- Best in the morning!
- FNN TV morning edition
- FNN Morning Wide 630
- FNN Tokai TV Morning Call
- FNN Tokai TV morning run first report!
- FNN Tokai TV World Uplink
- FNN Tokai TV Good morning! Sunrise
- FNN News Report 11:30
- FNN News 6:30
- Tokai TV News Post
- FNN News Report 6:00
- Evening News 630
- Evening News 600
- FNN Tokai TV Super Time
- FNN Tokai TV Super News
- FNN Tokai TV News Factory
- FNN Tokai TV DATE LINE
- FNN NEWSCOM
- News JAPAN
- Your Time
- Press original
- Super Saturday
- Dragons HOT Studio --Included in "Super Saturday" after October 2004.
- Hiromitsu's Super Dragons
- GoodbyeNagoya Stadium~ The stage that colored the history of baseball --A special program broadcast on December 1996, 12.Narrator is famous as a Dragons fanKiyoshiro ImawanoServed.
- PRIDE King
- Grand Pass Express
- Oceans TV
- Wife Hello - in 1961Meitetsu Department StoreIn Japan, the first department store in Japan was set up with a dedicated relay facility, and live broadcasting was performed from there.
- I can't wait for Monday!
- Saegusa's information live TV rumored Miminba! → I like it ♥ Miminba!
- Paco2CH Akisutozeneko → Paco Paco Channel Information / Information / Transmission / Communication / Bureau
- - Aichi ExpoThe program that was broadcast at the time of the event.
- Pekan TV --Occurred on August 2011, 8Broadcasting accidentCensored due to the influence of.
- Style plus
Documentary / Travel
- Go out! Palette
- Impressed! My rice
- Promise-What the best dam in Japan robs-
- This is Kiyoshi Nishikawa!
- Discover! Exciting MY TOWN
- SKE48 FUN!FUN! drive
- Festival spirit ■Ishikawa TV-TV ShizuokaIt was also sold to.
- Go To Japan
- Tenchin's Saturday Salon Human Konsato
- a life
- Spencer's Coffee Shop
- A wonderful talk of interest
- Movie MANIA
- Toast to the music of Agnes! →Cheers for the music of Tsurubin!
- The sound is friend! Feeling like a session
- On / On / On
- Matsuzaki ShigeruHAPPEN →
- MOTOWN PARADISE
- Music Quiz Section Four
- Family Opposition Chance Quiz
- A chance quiz to the whole Hawaii
- What is the history of Bunjin?
- What is Bunchin's history!
- Viewer Participation Type Raw Quiz Ochanoma Answer!
- Impressed! My rice
- Fierce battle!
- Cosmo Angel
- Spi bowl
- It's awesome! Let's go to night
- --Move from morning time to midnight.
- Ninja Boymen-I'm going to train at Shoryu-do-
- I was sick of Neptune's Moby!
- Honey and darling
- (Raw Like Sushi)
- Phil So Fa
- Future Girls
- Too much!
- Too much ★ punch
- Bananaman Blog Detective
- Raise ten
- You are the protagonist! Wandaho Kids
- I got married!
- SKE48 How about Musume!?
- SKE48's extracurricular extracurricular class!
- SKE48 Musubi no Ichiban!
- Banana cram school
- Yuru Character Q
- Adult Training Center Banana School
- Bra Counseling Department That trouble! To Kosugi and Yoshida
- Sharehouse B Dash
- Tokusen! Boyboy Infinity[Note 15]
- Let's make SKE48 buzz!!
- SKE48's Hekin!
- Detective Mousou!
- Golden snapper legend Grand SpearSeries
- The Rule of the Seven Husbands Theatrical Company Hercules Next Stage(0:25-0:55)
- i ♥ MUSIC
- i ♥ MUSIC premium
- Good thing i +
- Aiden Theater UGATTA
- Aichi Teru of SKE48! -(AichiPublic relations program).
- Terepia fashion communication → Terepia collection
- - Nagoya cityPublic relations program.
- Hayari Neta!
- Boys and Men's Aichi Agricultural School!
- After all Ichiban ☆ more paradise
- Dream, future!
- The power of dreams * HD- Ishikawa TVInternet for some affiliated stations.
- Report Aichi
- Rice school
- Kayo! Chu studies
- Click here for a story of Tokimeki
- Exciting discovery! Brick kids
- Bridge tomorrow ~ Owari Cloisonne Craftsman ~
- SKE48 wants to sing with you
A program co-produced with Fuji TV
- (2004) - "Caspe!』Broadcast within the frame.
A joint production program between FNS Chubu regional affiliated stations
* Once "Chunichi Shimbun TV Sunday Evening』But there was a joint production corner.
TV TOKYO program broadcast before the opening of TV Aichi
Including those from the Tokyo 12 channel era.
- Showdown! Super Car Quiz
- Dinosaur squadron Coseidon[Note 16]
- Science Adventure Unit Tancer 5[Note 16]
- Legendary God Ideon[Note 16]
- Warrior Gordian
- Gold lightan
- Sun Fang Douglam
- Armored cavalry bottoms - TV AichiEven after the opening of the station, it continued to be broadcast on Tokai TV until the final episode.
- Galactic Gale Baxingar
- The cheerful dwarfs of the forest Belfy and Lilbit
- Space Warrior Bardios
- Magical Princess Minky Momo (1nd work)
- The Flying House Adventure
- Personal computer sundae(Produced by TV Osaka) --Broadcast until the opening of TV Aichi.However,Sub audio broadcastingWas not implemented[Note 17]
- Adventure of new honeybee Maya(Same as above) --Discontinued in Episode 26[Note 18].
- Mitsuo Komatsubara's Golf Dojo
UHF anime broadcast on Tokai TV
Except for "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Solution," "Kyōran Kazoku Nikki," and "NEEDLESS," everything was broadcast on Kansai TV.
- Blue than indigo(October 2003-March 10)
- Play ball(July 2005-December 7)
- Play Ball 2nd (February-April 2006)
- Ramune(October 2005-March 10)
- When there was no Higurashi(July 2006-December 5)
- Boy onmyoji(October 2006-March 11)
- true tears(July 2008-December 1)
- Frenzy Family Diary(July 2008-December 4)
- CANAAN(July 2009-December 7)
- NEEDLESS(October 2009-March 7)
Other internet programs
- Dial 110(Nippon TVProduction) --It is a transition program from CBC, but it will be re-shifted to the same station when Nagoya TV opens.
- Photon window(Nippon TV production) --The Internet started at the same time as Tokai TV opened, and it was broadcast until the final episode.
- Tonma Tengu --"Kotohime seven changes] Is also online.In addition, the remake version of "009 !! Great Abare, Tonma TenguIs broadcast on Nagoya TV.
- Toshiba Sunday Theater(KRT (Radio Tokyo TV, later TBS TV) and others produced) --CBC TV, which is the original TBS TV system in the Nagoya area1959 - 1960For a while, it was not possible to use the net at the same time due to the fact that NTV's professional baseball broadcast was carried out.
- Professional baseball night game(Nippon TV production) -Transitioned from CBC TV in 1960, re-shifted to the same station when Nagoya TV opened.However, for one year in 1962, some days of the week will continue to be broadcast on Tokai TV.
- Professional wrestling broadcast --From August 1961, 8, only the broadcast version, which will be aired on NTV every other Friday at 27:22, will be broadcast every other Sunday at midnight (two days late).
- Mysterious Harimao(Nippon TV production)
- (Mainichi Broadcasting System) --Program purchase.Net changeTransferred the broadcasting rights to CBC TV.
- Small box of pearls(Mainichi Broadcasting System)- Bowel torsionInternet in the times.Transferred broadcasting rights to CBC TV due to net change.
- Saturday Comedy Theater(Mainichi Broadcasting System) --Internet in the era of volvulus.Broadcast from noon on Saturday, 6 days behind Mainichi Broadcasting System.The broadcasting rights were transferred to Nagoya TV, but soon it was re-transferred to CBC TV.
- Diving quiz -(Mainichi Broadcasting System) --Net in the era of volvulus. April 1973 Moved to Nagoya TV.[Needs verification]
- (TOKYO MXProduction)
- (BS TV TokyoProduction)
- Staring ☆ Star Wars(Cube-Pony canyonProduction)
- Rina Akiyama's wonderful travel!(Power television production)
- Love letter 5 years later
- Very sweet
- National kid→Shonen Kenya(NET TV production)
- Useless knock! -(Kansai TV production)-First time (1975May 1) Has been broadcast on the net at the same time,1988May 9Net discontinuation.
* Persons with experience as the director of the announcement department of the organization station.
Order of joining.
- 1976 Hajime Takai■
- 1988 Toshiya Shono■
- 1990 Atsushi Moriwaki
- 1991 Masahide Nakamura(Director of Announcement Department, Organization Bureau),Takuo Odashima
- 1992 Masanori Saito,Michiko Matsui
- 1997 Momoko Miyazawa
- 1998 Akira Kato
- 2001 Tomoyuki Fukushima
- 2004 Yukako Teshigawara
- 2007 Shoko Fujimoto(maternity leaveDuring),Shinichi Sugiyama(News Department from March 2018 to June 3)
- 2011 Uraguchi Fumiho
- 2012 Eri Tsunekawa
- 2013 Mami Ueyama,Tomoyuki Takahashi
- 2016 Natsumi Mori
- 2017 Risa Hayami
- 2018 Mina Shibata,Teru Maeda
The first year is the year of joining the company, and the period in parentheses is the period during which the announcement was made.
- 1958 Junichi Shimoyama(~ 1966)
- 1963 Isao Yoshimura(~ 2001), Mitsuru Shuto (~ XNUMX)Kinki Tokai BroadcastingTransferred from, served as the director of the announcement department until 1981)
- 1973 Masayasu Tsubouchi (~ 1981) (Retired in 2015 after working as a producer at the production bureau, news bureau, business bureau, etc., now the radio desk of the Tokai TV news department)
- 1978 Masafumi Isono(Leaved the company in 2011 after working as Deputy Director of Corporate Planning Bureau, etc.Kinjo Gakuin UniversityProfessor)
- 1981 Katsuhiko Abuno(-In 1989, after working as a reporter for the Gifu branch, a sales bureau, a news bureau director, etc.documentaryProducer)
- 1983 Shuichi Somiya(WOWOWAfter transferring to, he was a member of the Copyright Examination Department of the Organization Bureau, the Secretariat of the Broadcasting Program Council, and the Newspaper Terminology Advisory Panel / Broadcasting Subcommittee.
- 1986 Keiichi Ueki* (-2003, July 2007-June 7, now the organization department)
- 1988 (~ 1991)), (Former announcer of Chubu-Nippon Broadcasting Co., Ltd.Yasushi OsonoMarried. ~ 1998, now the division)
- 1989 Hisami Inaba(-In 2006, after working as a news reporter, left the company in 2007 and switched to freelance)
- 1991 Tomomi Ogata(~ 1997,Tokyo Actors Co-opBelongingVoice actor), (~ March 1997)
- 1992 (-March 1997)
- 1993 ,, (~ March 1997)
- 1995 Keiko Kikuchi(Sales Department),Kohei Okada(News Department)
- 1997 Yumiko Imai(~ 2007)
- 1998 Naoka Ishida(~ 2000,Weather forecaster）
- 1999 Kumi Asayama(~ 2004,Showa ProductionBelong toNHK Osaka Broadcasting StationCaster reporter),Noriko Tajima(-2004, study abroad in the United States after retirement)
- 2001 Kanako Yoshii(~ 2006,SankeiBelongs)
- 2002 Miki Shimizu(~ 2010),Yuko Mutou(~ 2008)
- 2004 Masaharu Takei(~ June 2010, News Department)
- 2005 Mari Miura(~ 2009, formerSaint ForceBelong to)
- 2008 Narushima Hayao(~ 2010,Saint ForceBelongs to.After leaving the officeMajor Leaguer OfKenta MaedaMarried)
- 2010 Wakaka Sekine(~ March 2015, former NHK Yamagata Broadcasting Station..After leaving the companyYokohama DeNA BaystarsPitcherTomoya MikamiActing as a free announcer while marrying),Arisa Shimizu(~ March 2019,Joy staffBelong to)
- 2011 Takemi(~ March 2015,Keizo ProductionBelongs to),Hiroki Nagashima(Up to August 2019)
- 2013 Riina Motokariya(~ March 2016,AmuseBelong to)
- 2014 Misuzu Kamiya(-March 2016, January 3-March 2017Fukushima TVannouncer)
- 2015 Emi Isobe(Up to August 2016)
- 2016 Sari Miyatake(Up to August 2020)
- Keiju Nakayama
- Takeshi Yoshikawa(Tokai TV ProductionConsultantAnd nowChubu UniversityEducation and Research CenterVisiting Professor）
- ("Evening News 600』First female caster)
- Reiko Okayama(Free (temporarily,Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.After switching to exclusive), married in 1998 and retired)
- Hiroko Mito(After leaving the company, after working as a sports caster for TV TOKYOQVCNavigator)
- Yuko Narumiya(CurrentlyCheerleader）
- (Director of the same station)
- 1998 Atsuko Hayakawa(~ 1999, formerTV ShizuokaAnnouncer, nowTalent office friendsBelongs),Yumi Watanabe(Keizo ProductionBelongs)
- 2000 Kito Ayumi(~ 2002, onceSaint Force,CurrentlyHoriproBelongs)
- 2006 Kyoko Hara(~ 2007, formerly a member of Keizo Production)
Prominent employees other than announcers
- Initially a general job.Later, he belonged to the club team "Tokai TV Let's Gymnastics Club (currently Kasamatsu Gymnastics Club)" operated by Tokai TV (described later).
- Eyes looking at the present age (late 1960s-1970s)
- "1 mark" that has been used until now (green and red coloring with blue circles in white)Roman bodyIt has been used for many years since the enactment of the "1" logo mark, which is an image of the human eye.
- '90 Evolution Asson Deltars (1990)
- It was a catchphrase that was adopted in the 1990s and was used only for the first year.
- Ichiban ☆ I found it! (1993)
- A catchphrase adopted when the 35th anniversary of the opening of the station was celebrated.
- Sing, Tokai TV From this catchphrase to the start of "After all, Ichiban!" Is almost the same as Fuji TV.
- After all Ichiban! Tokai TV (1997-2007)
- It is a combination of the two meanings of having the channel "No. 1" in both analog and digital broadcasting and being proud to be "No. 1" in all broadcasting stations.
- Wandaho (2008-2012)
- wonderful (Wonderful) Is taken from the sound when the native speaker's pronunciation is heard, and the channel number is "1" (one) Is multiplied. The meaning is "I want to provide wonderful through TV".
- Tsutaru Tsunagu (50th anniversary limited catch phrase. 2008-2009)
- It means to connect the "importance of the connection between people" that can only be done on TV to the future in the present age when the connection between people is weak.
- Tokai TV still! (2010-2011)
- Declaration of Tokai Television Principle (April 2011-August 4)
- The catch phrase is "too much" and "principle", and depending on the program, it changes to a copy such as "interesting (too interesting)" or "family watching (too much family watching)".
- Switch! Tokai TV (2013-2016)
- The information program "switch!』I am using from.
- Switch to LIVE! Tokai TV (2016-2017)
- It emphasizes that live broadcasting continues from early morning to evening.
- Hometown Ichiban! Tokai TV (2018-)
- Adopted on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the opening of the station.Community-based and 1 channel.
- Yappa-kun (1997-December 2007) & Mott-kun
- An anime character that appears with the above catchphrase, and has a headConeheadsShe wears sharp yellow zentai. The two are brothers, Yappa is the older brother and Mott is the younger brother. Both of them look like children who haven't gone to the end of the year yet. It seems that Tokai TV is often watched on Yappa Star because it came from "Yappa Star" (it is unknown whether it is received directly or via satellite).
- My brother, Yappa, was born in 40 as a mascot character commemorating the 1997th anniversary of the opening of Tokai Television.It was the first character created by a commercial TV station in Nagoya.Yappa's voice is Tokai TV announcer (at that time)Yumiko ImaiIs in charge.Although it is irregular mainly in the animation rebroadcast frame, a still image CM of about a few seconds of a picture of Yappa and Mott brushing their teeth was sometimes broadcast.It also appeared as a costume in mini-programs broadcast for program promotion and events sponsored by Tokai TV (Aichi Ekiden, etc.). Yappa, who was active as a character on Tokai TV for 10 years, finished his role at the end of 2007 and returned to his hometown (December 2007, 12).Chunichi SportsMore reference & citation).
- Wandaho (January 2008-December 1)
- As Tokai Television celebrates its 50th anniversary, a new character was born as a successor to Yappa and Mott. A mysterious creature discovered on Tokai TV on January 2008, 1.The features are a fluffy whole body and limbs that grow when needed.Based on the Tokai TV channel number "1", it changes into various forms. "Daho. Daho." Screamed in a very low voice, and the first word I learned was "Wandaho."
- It is a character designed by members mainly from women inside and outside the company, and the name has the meaning of Tokai TV channel number "1" and "I want to deliver a little wonderful".The figure is shaped in the image of a cloud, and its pure white body contains the message that "it will return to the origin without being dyed in any color."It expresses the intention to produce a program that incorporates various personalities without being bound by one stereotype (reference & quote from Chunichi Sports on December 2007, 12).
- In the Chunichi Dragons main game broadcast by Tokai TV, when a Chunichi player hits a home run or receives a hero interview, a Doala doll with a wandaho will be presented.
- Retired at the end of December 2017.
- Itchy (January 2018-)
- Introduced from January 60, 2018, when Tokai Television celebrates its 1th anniversary.
- "Fairy from a flower field in the Tokai region", age and gender unknown.It looks like a yellow bear, and features thick blue eyebrows, a tail that imitates a "1", and a paws with a "1" drawn on it.Rumor has it that he speaks Japanese, but his conversational ability is unknown..
- The yellow color of the body is the image of "a vast land," "forest," and "sunflowers blooming in the meadow," and the blue color of the eyes and eyebrows is the image of "clear sky," "spreading sea," and "pure river."The name means the channel number "1" of Tokai TV, and also includes the thoughts of "celebrating the 60th anniversary, the intention to return to the origin and take a new step" and "put the viewer first and steadily one by one". Have been.
List events that are becoming customary and unique.Although it is a TV station, it holds some kind of event throughout the year.
- ◇ = Related to Chunichi Shimbun
- △ = Tokai Radio is related
- Tokai TV Cup Tokai stakes(May 2012, January 5) -Company Cup. It is the only G2013 race in the JRA dirt race.
- Nagoya Women's Marathon(March every year) ◇ △
- Nagoya Motor Show(Held once every two years) ◇ △- Chubu Keizai Shimbun,TV Aichi(TXN) Is also involved in the sponsorship.Tokai Television is the last name of the organizer on the posters.
- Troupe four seasons(Sponsored at the time of Nagoya) ◇
- Tokai Classic[Descente(Woman) / Kowa(Male) △] ◇
- concert --The sponsorship and sponsorship of enka singers is rare.
- In-house produced program related event- Oasis 21,Hisaya OdoriHeld in etc.
- Bolshoi CircusSuch asサ ー カ ス◇ △ --CBC may also be listed depending on the business to be held (Example: Held in 2010)Kinoshita Circus).
- Nagoya CastleEvening Festival ◇ △
- NagoyaOktoberfest(Implemented at Hisaya Odori from 2011) ◇ △
- Kurokawa HigashiChina-Japan Housing Center ――Although other Chunichi Housing Centers are also involved, Kurokawa Higashi is jointly operated by three companies, Chunichi and Tokai Radio.
- Sweets collection in NAGOYA◇ △ --From March 2010, 3 to April 27, 4Fukiage HallEvent held in.This is the first time such an event has been held in the Tokai region.The first poster was made of sweetsGoldfishAnd the characters "Doeryaa Okashi ~" have appeared.
- Tokai Broadcasting Center
- Tokai TV Flower Center
- Art Park Tokai Parking Lot
- Telepier(Higashisakura 1-14-25)
- Broadcasters that have branch offices in Terepia
- Fuji TelevisionNagoya branch
- Kansai TV broadcastingNagoya branch office
- Ishikawa Television BroadcastNagoya branch
- TV ShizuokaNagoya branch
- Toyama TV BroadcastNagoya branch
- Nagano BroadcastingNagoya branch office
- Fukui Television BroadcastNagoya branch
- Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.Nagoya branch office
- Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.Nagoya branch office
- Mie television broadcastingNagoya branch
- Broadcasters that have branch offices in Terepia
- Tokai TV Business
- Tokai pack
- TokaiToei videoSale
- Tokai TV Production
- Tokai Radio Broadcast
Scandals / broadcast accidents
- 2014May 10From 22:41:59 to 22:52:51, the drama "Drama produced by the same station" sent from Kansai TV for 10 minutes and 52 seconds.Nice selection TAXI・ During the broadcast of "Episode 3", the screen went black and turned black, and a broadcast accident occurred in which the broadcast was interrupted for about 11 minutes.Tokai Television General Affairs Department explained that "the program could not be broadcast due to line trouble."From 23:30 on the same day, "News JAPAN"We apologize for the inconvenience caused to the viewers of" Tokai TV to apologize "(line break)" was written during the broadcast of "" An apology broadcast entitled "Apology to everyone" was broadcast.The Tokai TV homepage on that day was flooded with access after the broadcast accident, and the connection continued...In addition, "Suteki na Sen Taxi Episode 3" was rebroadcast on Tokai TV from 11:1 on November 12st.
- 2018May 1From 7:58:02 to 8:03:42, for 5 minutes and 40 seconds, "Mezamashi TV"as well as"Information presenter Tokudane!』Broadcast was interrupted A broadcast accident occurred. Many people could not participate in the data broadcasting of "Mezamashi Janken" (Round 4), one of the corners of "Mezamashi TV"..
- ^ However, the company name was read in Roman letters, "Tokai-TV Hoso KThere is also a theory that it stands for "abushikigaisha".
- ^ The news studio for Tokai Radio is located in the Tokai TV news desk.
- ^ Regional stations painted in red on the map.
- ^ The key station and the remote control key ID, not the master station physical channel, matched in the 5 stationsTV Aichi("10")Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.It is the same 7ch as ("23").
- ^ China Airlines Flight 140 crashAt Nagoya Airport whenWeather cameraSince the weather camera owned by Tokai Television was in operation among the broadcasting stations that had set up, it was possible to broadcast the situation of the accident almost exclusively.
- ^ versusYomiuri GiantsThe broadcast of the Fuji TV series of the war ended on April 2014, 4 on the national network, and on May 4, 2 on the two-station network with Fuji TV.
- ^ When broadcasting special programs that cannot be suspended due to online sales.
- ^ 17: 48 --18: 09, 18: 45.30 --18: 55 is Fuji TV "Live News It!』Including.
- ^ 17: 30 --17: 46.40 is Fuji TV "Live News It!』Including.
- ^ Horse racing BEAT #normal
- ^ Fuji Television Network, Inc"FNN Live News It!』Broadcast with the title replaced.
- ^ If you have a victory at the end of the seasonMeiji Jingu Stadium OfTokyo YakultThere are only a few battles (because the key station Fuji TV has the broadcasting rights).
- ^ The background isIn-house produced soap operaPromoters centered on dramas.
- ^ The commentators who appeared in the program were the commentators who appeared in the Grampus local broadcast of Tokai TV every year, but in 2008 and 2009, they were regular commentators until May 2008.Shigeo Sawairi Jeff ChibaSince then, there have been almost no regular commentators, so in 2008 and 2009, we invited commentators on a yearly basis (by the way, in 2009, I worked on commentary on Fuji TV, etc.). AreYasuhiro KazamaAppears).
- ^ Nagano Broadcasting,Hokkaido Bunka Broadcasting System,Fuji TV TWOBut the net.
- ^ a b c Unlike the Tokyo 12ch broadcast, the next notice was cut and the ED was also broadcast in a shortened version without vocals.
- ^ After the transition to the Internet to TV Aichi, sub-audio broadcasting began to be carried out.
- ^ In addition, episodes 48 to 52 (final episode) were broadcast on TV Aichi, which had just opened at that time.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j COMPANY --Tokai TV
- ^ a b About Us --Tokai TV
- ^ Greetings --Tokai TV
- ^ Announcement of Tokai General Communication Bureau (March 17, 3)
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japan Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook 2015" Koken Publishing, November 2015, 11, p. 20.
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japanese Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook 2016" Koken Publishing, November 2016, 11, pp. 25-353.
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japan Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook 2003" published by Koken, November 2003, 11 pages.
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japanese Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook '92" published by Koken, November 1992, p.11.
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japan Broadcasting Yearbook '78", Yobunsha, December 1978, page 12.
- ^ "Efforts to promote terrestrial digital broadcasting" See (pages 12-13).
- ^ From Chiruro Kocho's tweet
- ^ “Nagoya TV station jointly launches “Locipo”, a service centered on video distribution, on March 3 (Friday)”. @Press(July 2020, 3) October 2020th, 3Browse.
- ^ Tokai Television Broadcasting Seto Digital Television Broadcasting Station / Radio Station License - Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ "B League broadcast | Business performance | Tokai TV Production". www.tokai-pro.co.jp. October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ Announcement department --Tokai TV
- ^ NHK Weekly Stella November 2001, 11 National Announcer Directory
- ^ https://www.sbrain.co.jp/keyperson/K-8133.htm
- ^ NHK Weekly Sutera June 1999, 6 National Announcer Caster Directory
- ^ a b c Unveiling of new character "Itchy" for the first time in 10 years Baton touch from "Wandaho" Mynavi News ・ December 2017, 12 ・ Viewed December 13, 2017
- ^ "Broadcast accident on Tokai TV Drama interrupted for 11 minutes”. Nikkan Sports (March 2014, 10). October 2018th, 1Browse.
- ^ "Broadcast accident on Tokai TV interrupted for more than 5 minutes, apologized on official website”. Sankei Sports (July 2018, 1). October 2018th, 1Browse.
Fuji TV series
There are two networks in the Fuji TV series.one Fuji News Network(Fuji News Network, FNN), and the other isFuji network(Fuji Network System, FNS).The former isNEWSThe latter aims to supply programs, and the latter to supply other broadcast programs.
List of Fuji TV series
- ^ Incidentally,Fuji Television(CX),Tokai TV broadcasting(THK)Radio stations(RespectivelyNippon Broadcasting System, Inc.とTokai Radio Broadcast) To an affiliated company.In stations that had an affiliated relationship in the pastKyushu Asahi Broadcasting(in factNETseriesCross net.At that time, ANN and FNN / FNS as an organization were not established)Sapporo TV Broadcasting(NTV seriesCross net with.Fuji TV series is not a member of FNN.The radio division was spun off after the unification of Nippon Television Network System) was also operated as a latte.
- News series
- Fuji Sankei Group
- NRN(Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.as well as the Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.Commercial AM network whose key station is
- Japan News Network(Nippon TVAffiliate news network)
- Nippon Television Network Association(Nippon Television affiliated general broadcast program supply network)
- All Nippon News Network(TV Asahiseries)
- Japan News Network(TBSseries)
- TXN network(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.series)
- Commercial television nationwide four-wave
- List of local news video distribution stations