Photo A car on a trip ... (Image is an image)
"I ran, but I couldn't find a private house. In a dim evening, with my daughter on the street far away from my house ..." (Ibaraki ...
If you write the contents roughly
Nko who was traveling in the car with her daughter.
When traveling by car, one thing to keep in mind is the amount of gasoline remaining.If you inadvertently run around without forgetting to replenish ... → Continue reading
J town net
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Overnight in the car
The definition of "night staying in a car" is undefined due to variations in groups and media, but in this item, "cars used as a normal means of transportation andRailway carThehotelUsed as an alternative toGoing to bedDo caseWe will note about the temporarybreak,nap, Or the vehicle itself is fixed and treated as an accommodation facility (SL Hotel-Train hotelEtc.) are not dealt with in this item.
JapaneseIs as defined. First appearance is unknown.
English(De facto internationalcommon language) Then, "stay in a vehicle" However, it can be roughly said that it is a parallel word. Also,"spending the night in a vehicleThe phrase "means "overnight in a vehicle (for land transportation)", or "night stay in a car".. "vehicle(Vehicle)" is "on land輸送ForWheelMarkedVehicle"A word that represents allTherefore, this part is a word (train, car, my car, bus, etc.).
ChineseThen "Overnight on board(Simplified characters : Overnight in the car）[Annotation 1]", like English, "(I.e."Is"train(Japanese translation:car)" "Electric train(Japanese translation:Electric train)" "car(Japanese translation:Automobile)""Public train(Japanese translation:It is possible to replace it with a shared vehicle).
In the former case, the car is basically parked in a parking lot or the like. Staying in a car is seen as a form of traveling by car or on-board if you lose your home due to a disaster.
In the latter case, there are almost similar things such as staying on board while traveling on a boat, that is, "night staying on board", and staying on an airplane while traveling on an airplane, that is, "night staying on board". In addition, it is sometimes referred to as "night staying in a car" when a train is forced to be suspended due to an accident or disaster and the night is spent in a train station or a train that is stopped on a track..
Staying in a car during a trip
There are advantages and disadvantages to staying in the car on the way of travel..
In the case of a private car, the seat may be folded down to create a horizontal surface inside the car,sleeping bagPut down bedding and go to bed. It is also recommended to cover the window glass with a sheet to prevent outside light from entering, and to prepare a vehicle interior lighting fixture..
On a general road, it can be assumed that the vehicle will be parked for overnight.Road StationOr on the highwayservice area (SA)Parking area (PA) or dedicated maintenanceAuto campsiteAnd so onHowever, in the first place, only naps (for safe driving) or long breaks are allowed at roadside stations and SA/PA.It can be said that staying in the car is permitted if it is up to "extension of nap".However, parking at the roadside station, SA/PA, etc. for the purpose of clear accommodation (long-time parking over the day, continuous stay, parking using multiple parking frames, etc.) or cooking using the facility Disposal of garbage and sewage causes troubles with facility managers and surrounding vehicles, and is considered a violation of manners... In factMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismRoad BureauIn the "Roadside Counseling Room," in response to the question "Is it possible to stay in the car at the "Roadside Station" parking lot?", "Please refrain from using it for accommodation purposes in public spaces such as parking lots." I have stated clearly..In response to this situation, a general incorporated association engaged in activities related to campersJapan RV AssociationHas been conducting activities to allow long-term stays such as consecutive nights and to certify parking spaces equipped with power supplies, toilets, garbage disposal facilities, etc. as "RV parks"..
In the car during a disaster
If it becomes difficult to stay at home due to damage to a house during a disaster, it may be necessary to stay overnight in a private car. Earthquake disaster caused by large-scale damage to houses (Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake,Niigata Chuetsu EarthquakeEtc.), butDisaster Countermeasures Basic LawIn the above, no overnight stay in the car was assumed as a form of evacuation.
HoweverKumamoto earthquake of 2016 (Heisei 28)At that time, residents evacuated even if their homes were not damaged due to the continuation of aftershocks.[Annotation 2], And even worry about the earthquake resistance of evacuation centersPoliciesDue to problems such as, there are not a few people who unavoidably choose to stay in the car, and among those who continue to stay in the car for a long timeVenous thromboembolism(Economy class syndrome)[Annotation 3], The death toll caused by it (Earthquake-related death) Occurred and was regarded as a social problem.
About this,Nobuhiko IsakaSubmitted byQuestion formAccording to the government's written reply to No. 28 (June 6, 7, Reply No. 309), the person who evacuated into the car (by staying in the car) at the time of the disasterEvacuee in the car“Disaster victims who cannot stay in evacuation centers for unavoidable reasons” in Article 86-7 of the Basic Act on Disaster Countermeasures. It states that it must endeavor to provide information, provide information, and take other necessary measures to improve the living environment of these persons... Around this time, the government began to consider the development of new guidelines for evacuees in vehicles..
Nissan MotorとAutech JapanIn order to meet the demands such as staying in a car overnight and leisure,NV200 VanetteA car midnight specification car based on is released in February 2020Minivan Of5th SerenaReleased a vehicle based on.
In 2020,New coronavirus infectionWith the expansion of theThree denseEvacuation by staying in a car is attracting attention due to anxiety about, Training is also conducted assuming the evacuation by staying in the car.
In Japanese,night TrainPassengers on a rail carPassenger carIt is also called "night stay in the car" to sleep in the seat or sleeper. Regardless of the spread of words, this is faster in terms of traffic history.
JapanIn the oldNational railwayEraSchool trip intensive transportation temporary trainWhen was set,Ministry of Transport(CurrentMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism)School excursionIt seems that there was a constraint on the use of trains in Japan that "the number of nights in a car is limited to one night." In addition,Emperor ShowaIt is,After World War II OfConfusionWas in the middle of1946 From (Showa 21)Reconstruction periodentered in1955 Throughout 30 years until (Showa 9), all over the countryPilgrimageHowever, due to this, Emperor Showa was the first to stay in the carEmperorIt became.
As later timeshighwayWeb andExpress BusWas not fully developed1970 eraから1980 eraBy night, there were many night trains operating in Japan, but young people, mainly students,Railway fanMay intentionally compete for a record of overnight trains for overnight trains beyond the budget for accommodation, and it was released at the time of "Long validity period, wide area unlimited express train ride"Round-trip ticket (uniform round-trip ticket)I used to go on a harsh trip, saying, "10 consecutive nights, 15 consecutive nights are commonplace." The longest record that can be said to be the extreme was at that timeOsakaToyonaka CityA man who lived in1985 (60)May 4From the same yearMay 11It is "222 consecutive nights" achieved by traveling around Japan.[Annotation 4].
- ^ pinyinIs [zaichēshàngguòyè<JapaneseSound recordingExample: Dirty Change Guoye>
- ^ According to the results of a citizen survey conducted by Kumamoto prefecture, about 869% (6 people) of the evacuees (528 people) who had no home damage or infrastructure damage replied that they evacuated to the "inside the car" for the longest time. ing.
- ^ in this case,Staying in a car as leisureUnlike, there were many people who kept their seated posture in the driver's seat or passenger's seat, etc., and only tilted the backrest to secure the sleeping posture. As measures, it has been pointed out that hydration, proper exercise, and refrain from salt intake..
- ^ Executor1981 He said he retired from the company and tried to make a record in order to renew the record of 56 consecutive nights that he had achieved in (108)... The cost was close to 100 million yen at that time, part of which was funded by supporters of like-minded people.CampaFunded by.
- ^ "Meaning of staying in the car". goo dictionary (Shogakukan Digital Daijisen). October 2020th, 7Browse.
- ^ For example,
- ""Van night" new market where you can enjoy remodeling". Nikkei Business (September 2020, 1). October 2020th, 8Browse.
- "[Latest version in 2020] TOP 5 cars recommended for staying in a car". MoTa (September 2020, 1). October 2020th, 8Browse.
- ^ a b c Rina (June 2016, 6). “What do you say in English when you stay in a car?". DMM English conversation. DMM. October 2019th, 11Browse.
- ^ "Overnight in the car". Weblio Japanese-English dictionary. Weblio. October 2019th, 11Browse. “Translation: spending the night in a car, train, bus, etc.”
- ^ "vehicle". Eijiro on the WEB. EDP. October 2019th, 11Browse.
- ^ As an example,“Typhoon No. 21, suspension or delay for transportation, even for people staying in Shinkansen during the night”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2017, 10) October 2020th, 7Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i Takeuchi 2006, p. 7.
- ^ a b "First night in a car-Basic knowledge-". GAZOO (September 2020, 3). October 2020th, 7Browse.
- ^ a b "Where is everyone staying in the car? Features and points to note when staying overnight in each car". SOTOBIRA by kernel (September 2019, 2). October 2020th, 8Browse.
- ^ a b Keiichi Nagata (June 2020, 6). “Trouble and violations occur frequently due to the fashion! 5 acts that should not be done while staying in the car". WEB CARTOP. October 2020th, 7Browse.
- ^ "Question Is it possible to stay in the car at "Roadside Station" parking lot?". Road consultation room. October 2020th, 7Browse.
- ^ "RV Park Facility List". Car trip.Japan RV Association. October 2020th, 7Browse.
- ^ (PDF) - Cabinet OfficeDisaster prevention
- ^ "Stay in a car economy economy syndrome, prevent hydration and moderate exercise Kumamoto earthquake 4 years"West Japan Newspaper"West Japan Shimbun, August 2020, 4.October 2020th, 7Browse.
- ^ "Evacuation, 11 people Kumamoto Airport partially reopened"Nihon Keizai Shimbun"Nihon Keizai Shimbun, August 2017, 12.October 2019th, 11Browse.
- ^ "Economy syndrome, frequent death of a woman who stayed in a car overnight, complained of 18 people Kumamoto earthquake 47 dead, 9.5 still evacuated"Asahi Shimbun digital"Asahi Shimbun, August 2017, 12.October 2019th, 11Browse.
- ^ "Answer text information Answered by the House of Representatives, Nobuhiko Isaka, to the question regarding the disaster prevention plan based on "night stay in the car" (Received on June XNUMX, XNUMX, Answer No. XNUMX)". House of Representatives. October 2020th, 7Browse.
- ^ "Kumamoto Earthquake Guideline for “vacant stay in a car” Considered by government"Mainichi Newspapers"Mainichi Shimbun, August 2016, 5.October 2019th, 11Browse.
- ^ "Launched Serena "Multi Bed" for midnight car specifications" (Press Release), Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., (September 2020, 2) October 2020th, 2Browse.
- ^ 3 insecurity in the shelter... Is it okay to stay in the car? Experts point out another risk - West Japan Newspaper October 2020th, 6
- ^ "Cornering for car nights, training at evacuation centers in Kochi," Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 2020, 6.October 2020th, 7Browse.
- ^ Tanemura 2014 [Page number required].
- ^ Tanemura 2014 [Page number required].
- ^ Tanemura 2014 [Page number required].
- "Super practical! Introduction to staying in a car-Full of know-how to sleep comfortably in a car!" Supervised by Takashi Takeuchi,Earth circle, August 2006, 2.ISBN 4-86067-108-2.OCLC 675294787.ISBN 978-4-86067-108-2.
- Naoki Tanemura"Rail travel"Jiyuminsha, April 2014, 4, new edition.ISBN 4-426-11754-2.OCLC 876547693.ISBN 978-4-426-11754-2.
- "Accident file "Overracing a nap in the car causes a fire""JAF Mate] July 2008 Issue, General Incorporated AssociationJapan Automobile Federation (JAF), June 2008.
- "Kernel vol.1-A magazine that enjoys staying in the car This is my staying in the car This is my car night trip to the sea, to the mountains, to eat... Summer vacation and autumn vacation season. "Earth circle<CHIKYU-MARU MOOK>, June 2008, 6.ISBN 4-86067-197-X.OCLC 233685385.ISBN 978-4-86067-197-6.
- "Kernel vol.2-Magazine for enjoying staying in the car" Understanding technique for staying in the car A kind guide to succeed in your first night in a car! ] Chikyumaru <CHIKYU-MARU MOOK>, December 2008, 12.ISBN 4-86067-219-4.OCLC 294937624.ISBN 978-4-86067-219-5.
- "Kernel vol.3-Magazine preservation version to enjoy staying in the car! How to enjoy staying in the car From veteran to beginner. Packed with practical information to make your stay in the car fun and comfortable! ] Chikyumaru <CHIKYU-MARU MOOK>, December 2009, 6.ISBN 4-86067-239-9.OCLC 674563153.ISBN 978-4-86067-239-3.
- Takashi Takeuchi "Enjoying Staying in a Car-Tips to Make Sleeping in a Car More Comfortable for a Relaxing Trip" Kyomaru <Outdoor handbook 29>, May 2005, 5.ISBN 4-86067-055-8.OCLC 170006291.ISBN 978-4-86067-055-9.