Kanku Observatory Hall "Sky View" will resume operations on weekends and holidays from November 11rd
If you write the contents roughly
On November 11rd, the official character "Sorayan" from the three Kansai Airports will also appear.
Kansai Airport will resume operations of the Kansai Observation Hall "Sky View" from November 11rd on weekends and holidays only. … → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kansai three airports
- Osaka International Airport(Also known as: Itami Airport, Osaka Airport) --RJOO (ICAO code), ITM (IATA airport code）
- KIX(Also known as: Kansai Airport, Kansai) --RJBB, KIX
- Kobe Airport(Also known as Marine Air) --RJBE, UKB
This name isMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismIt is also used in public institutions such as[Annotation 1]..The city code is common to all three airportsOSAIs[Annotation 2].
The three Kansai airportsKeihanshinIt is a group of airports in the area and is used by many air passengers in the area.For fare calculation, the three airports are treated as the same airport (Multi airport）[Annotation 3]..The airmail that connects the three Kansai airports to each otherhelicopterEven if it includes such things, it is not operated at all. The JAL Group finally withdrew from Kobe Airport on June 2010, 6, but from October 1, 2019.Fuji Dream AirlinesWith the start of flights to Kobe Airport, JAL flights will be revived in the form of code-share flights operated by the company.Currently, the ANA Group is the only Japanese airline to fly to all three Kansai Airports.
Most of the air routes operate to Osaka International Airport and Kansai International Airport, and Osaka International Airport is "Core airport dedicated to domestic flights, Kansai International AirportMain airport for international flightsIt is functioning as.The number of flights at Kobe Airport is small compared to both airports, but domestic flights on major routes are in service.International flights operate only at Kansai International Airport.[Annotation 4].
|Osaka International Airport||KIX||Kobe Airport|
|Runway||1828 m x 45 m (14L / 32R)|
3000 m x 60 m (14R / 32L)
|3500 m x 60 m (06R / 24L)|
4000 m x 60 m (06L / 24R)
|2500 m x 60 m (09/27)|
|Passenger terminal(Number of gates[Annotation 5])||North (12), South (9)||1st (41), 2nd (20)[Annotation 6])||(5)|
|Operating hours[Annotation 7]||14 hours (7: 00-21: 00) [Annotation 8]||24 hours||15 hours (7: 00-22: 00)[Annotation 9]|
|Annual arrival / departure capacity --A[Annotation 10]||13.5 times|
(Limited number of 1 flights (regular flights) per day[Annotation 8]Value depends on)
(Airport capacity value when the remaining business is completed[Annotation 11][Annotation 12].
No operational restrictions are imposed)
(Limited number of 1 flights per day (regular flights)[Annotation 9]Value depends on)
|Number of departures and arrivals per year (actual) --B||13.9 times||16.9 times||2.7 times|
|B / A[Annotation 13]||103.0%||73.5%||122.7%|
|Annual domestic passenger numbers||1463 million people||678 million people||253 million people|
|Annual international passenger numbers||0||1727 million people||0|
|Annual cargo handling volume||13.1 tons||70.0 tons||0|
|Straight line distance from major cities||Osaka 12.3 km|
Kobe 25.0 km
京都 38.7 km
Nara 35.4 km
Wakayama 67.2 km
|Osaka 50 km|
Kobe 28.8 km
Kyoto 80.1 km
Nara 58.5 km
Wakayama 23.7 km
|Osaka 26.0 km|
Kobe 6.8 km
Kyoto 64.6 km
Nara 53.0 km
Wakayama 45.5 km
|Time required to access the airport|
Areas within 1 hour and their resident population[Annotation 14]
|Keihanshin metropolitan areaSurroundings, etc.|
About 1,500 million people
About 400 million people
|Hanshin areaAround[Annotation 15]-|
Harima areaEasternAwaji IslandNorth etc.
About 1,000 million people
- For more detailed information, please refer to the item of each airport.
Main route statistics
|(Unit: XNUMX people)||Osaka International Airport||KIX||Kobe Airport|
|New Chitose Airport||22.7/22.2||77.7/78.7||20.3/22.1|
|Tokyo International Airport||252.2/246.2||51.5/53.5||40.2/39.2|
Of each number, the left side of the / line is Osaka / Kansai / KobeDepartureNumber of passengers, / The right side of the line is Osaka / Kansai / KobeArrivedNumber of passengers.
As of 2021 year 11 month
|Osaka International Airport||KIX||Kobe Airport|
|New Chitose Airport||○||○||○|
|Tokyo International Airport||○||○||○|
|Narita International Airport||○||○||Abolished|
|New Ishigaki Airport||transfer||○||Abolished|
- ○: Operates all year round
- △: Seasonal operation
- ×: Currently not in service and has never been in service.
- For more detailed information such as operating companies, please refer to the item of each airport.
Here, some examples of connecting / transportation means between the three airports will be described.For access to each of the three airports from each location, refer to the item for each airport.
Osaka International Airport-Kansai International Airport
There is a connecting bus (limousine bus) that directly connects Osaka International Airport and Kansai International Airport.In addition, fares and travel times can be adjusted by using railroads or routes that combine railroads and limousine buses. 2015 May 3Until then, if you are traveling between Osaka International Airport and Kansai International Airport for connecting flights, the fare for the shuttle bus will be free..
- Liaison bus 1700 yen 70 minutes
- Osaka Monorail / Hankyu Takarazuka Main Line Express / JR Kansai Airport Rapid Service 1580 yen 95 minutes
- Liaison bus 1700 yen 75 minutes
- JR Kansai Airport Rapid Service / Hankyu Takarazuka Main Line Express / Osaka Monorail 1580 yen 110 minutes
Osaka International Airport-Kobe Airport
There is no public transportation service that directly connects Osaka International Airport and Kobe Airport.It is possible to use the railroad or use the railroad and bus (transfer in front of Sannomiya station) together.
- Osaka Monorail / Hankyu Takarazuka Main Line Express / Hankyu Kobe Main Line Limited Express / Kobe Shinkotsu Port Island Line 880 yen 75 minutes
- Kobe New Transit Port Island Line / Hankyu Kobe Main Line Limited Express / Hankyu Takarazuka Main Line Express / Osaka Monorail 880 yen 80 minutes
Kansai International Airport-Kobe Airport
A high-speed ship that directly connects Kansai International Airport and Kobe AirportKobe-Kanku Bay ShuttleIs in operation.In addition, it is possible to use the railroad and use the railroad and bus (transfer in front of Sannomiya station) together.You can travel from the terminals of both airports to the high-speed boat platform by free shuttle bus.
- Limousine Bus Kobe-Kansai Bay Shuttle 1800 yen 41 minutes
- Limous Bus (for Sannomiya Station) / Kobe Shinkotsu Port Island Line 2120 yen 90 minutes
- Kobe-Kansai Bay Shuttle / Limousine Bus 1800 yen 41 minutes
- Kobe New Transit Port Island Line / Limous Bus (from Sannomiya Station) 2120 yen 100 minutes
The three Kansai airports are constructed close to a small area (there are three airports within a radius of 25 km centered on Kobe airport).In the surrounding airspace,Kansai Terminal Control Area (TCA) andKansai approach control areaIs set.In the Kansai approach control area,Osaka International Airport,KIX,Kobe Airport,Yao AirportEtc. have been set up and are centrally controlled by the Kansai Terminal Control Office under the jurisdiction of the Kansai Airport Office of the Osaka Civil Aviation Bureau.
mainlyInstrument flight system (IFR) is the route to land at each airportStandard instrument arrival method (STAR), the departure routeStandard instrument departure method (SID) and are set as follows to avoid interference between airports as much as possible.
Osaka International Airport
Since it is a land airport, it mainly passes over land.After the opening of Kansai International Airport,Osaka BayIt is no longer possible to fly over low altitudes.For flights arriving from the west, avoid flying over Osaka Bay from the vicinity of Wakayama City via Kii Suido.IkomayamaYou will be guided to the vicinity, and from there you will make an instrument approach toward Osaka International Airport.Flights arriving from the east can land at the airport almost straight.
The departure flight will go to the destination after raising the altitude on land around Osaka International Airport.Departure flights to the west are crowded with Kansai International Airport flights and Kobe Airport flightsAkashi StraitFly away from the sky.Since the departure flight to the south flies over the Akashi Strait, it is necessary to raise the altitude in particular (about 6,000 ft (about 1830 m) or more).
Aircraft taking off and landing at Kansai International Airport should be at sea as much as possible to reduce noise damage to the ground so as not to follow the noise problem of Osaka International Airport.Kii Channel-Osaka Bay-Seto Inland Sea) Fly the route.
Arrival flights landing on runways 06R and 06L from the south sideAwaji IslandAvoid the skyKii ChannelGuided to the instrument approach through the Kitan Strait.Arrival flights landing on runways 24L and 24R from the north side will fly over Awaji Island or via the Kitan Strait and Akashi Strait.Kobe City OfMaya WharfHead offshore and then head south along the Osaka Bay coast to approach the instrument.
In addition, after the opening of Kobe Airport, the airspace near Maya Wharf was assigned to the takeoff and landing aircraft at Kobe Airport, and as a result, the airspace at Kansai International Airport was restricted, which put a burden on flights at both Kansai International Airport and Kobe Airport. I'm strong.When landing from the north side of the runway, the "lower limit of low" is set strictly because it flies in this airspace especially at low altitude (passing MAYAH at 4,000 ft (about 1220 m) or more).
To overcome the situation where it takes more time to land than Osaka International AirportMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismByLand routeHowever, it was approved only after 21:XNUMX pm when the Osaka International Airport was closed and the airspace was vacant.[Annotation 16]..The flight from Tokyo International Airport to Kansai International Airport is not the route that passes through Kii Suido, but by flying from the east and cutting through the sky above Kansai International Airport in the west direction, the shortest route goes out to Osaka Bay and makes a small turn. Descent and land.Compared to the conventional standard terminal arrival method, it is expected that landing from the south side of the airport will take 5 minutes and landing from the north side will take 10 minutes.
Departure flights to the north and east need to pass over land, so turn around Osaka Bay and raise the altitude sufficiently before heading to your destination.In order to reduce noise on land, it is required to raise the altitude to about 8,000 ft (about 2440 m) or more before reaching the coastline.Departure flights to the west and south fly over the Akashi Strait or Kii Suido, avoiding land as much as possible.
The airspace near Maya Wharf is allocated to the Kobe Airport takeoff and landing aircraft.It is largely restricted by the route of Kansai International Airport, and both departure and arrival aircraft must pass over the Akashi Strait regardless of the destination.Also, when landing from the north side at Kansai International Airport, low-altitude flight of about 1,500 ft (about 460 m) or less around Kobe Airport[Annotation 17]Must be sustained.
Other airports in Kansai
In addition to the three Kansai airports, there are several other small airports in Kansai.
- Yao Airport --No regular flights.In Kinki, as small aircraft are restricted from entering Osaka International Airport and Kansai International AirportGeneral aviationIt is the center of. RJOY
- Nanki Shirahama Airport - Japan Airlines Tokyo International AirportRegular flights are in service from. RJBD, SHM
- Tajima Airfield(Nickname: Stork Tajima Airport) --Japan AirlinesHas regular flights to Osaka International Airport. RJBT, TJH
- Tokushima Airfield(Nickname: Tokushima Awaodori Airport) --Joint use with the Self-Defense Forces.Tokyo International AirportとFukuoka AirportRegular flights are in service. RJOS, TKS
- ^ It is used in the administration materials of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism and the minutes of various meetings.
- ^ However, part of the site of Osaka International Airport and the entire site of Kobe AirportHyogoBelong to.
- ^ There are differences in fares by airline and discount type.
- ^ OsakainternationalAlthough it is called an airport, there are no international flights to Osaka International Airport, with exceptions such as the use of VIPs and the arrival of maintenance.
- ^ The tarmac outside the passenger terminal is not included here.
- ^ These are allPBBAlthough it is an outdoor apron without a passenger gate, it is included here because it is a gate strongly attributed to the terminal located around the passenger gate.
- ^ All timesJapan Standard Time
- ^ a b Regulations on operating hours and number of flights at Osaka International Airport are for the protection of the surrounding environment.
- ^ a b Regarding operational restrictions at Kobe Airport, there are movements by operators to review them..
- ^ There are the following research / examination examples as comparative examples / citation examples of these values as the actual airport capacity / capacity..
- ^ This is a value for the operational capacity of the entire airport, including non-regular flights.
- ^ The number of departures and arrivals per year is 230,000, and the maximum number of departures and arrivals per unit time is 1 times per day and 1,062 times per hour (with exceptions)..
- ^ Comparison calculation / citation example of these values.
"Future Trends of the Three Kansai Airports-Exploring the Possibility of Solving the Three-Airport Problems and Integrated Operation- (See Chart 5, etc.)". Mizuho Research Institute (September 2015, 8). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ reference:KinkiThe total population of 2 prefectures and 4 prefectures is about 2,100 million.
- ^ In the "Hanshin area" hereOsakaとKobe Cityincluding.
- ^ 2007 May 9Than
- ^ Flying at low altitudes with high atmospheric pressure and air resistance is also disadvantageous in terms of fuel efficiency.
- ^ "About operational regulations at Itami Airport". Hyogo (September 2016, 1). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ “The situation changes completely due to the increase in inbound tourists”. Sankei Shimbun(July 2017, 4) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ “Move to Kobe Airport“ Relaxation ””. Every day broadcasting(July 2017, 4) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Future Trends of the Three Kansai Airports-Exploring the Possibility of Solving the Three-Airport Problems and Integrated Operation- (See Chart 5, etc.)". Mizuho Research Institute (September 2015, 8). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Kansai Airport Study Group Report”. General Incorporated Foundation Kansai Airport Research Association, Co., Ltd. Mitsubishi Research Institute (June 2015). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Tohashi HashishitaGovernor of Osaka Prefecture(At that time) (December 2009, 12). “Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Growth Strategy Conference 5th Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Growth Strategy Conference Document 5 "Leading Japan's Growth Strategy by Making Kansai Hub" Page 19". Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Overview of Kansai International AirportKansai Airport Co., Ltd.
- ^ "Kansai International Airport Phase 2 Business Reassessment" Kansai International Airport Co., Ltd.,2010
"Business Evaluation Chart (Re-evaluation)" Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, 2010
"About Kansai International Airport”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c d e f g Kansai International Airport / Osaka International Airport February 2017 Usage status (preliminary figures)Kansai Airport Co., Ltd.
- ^ XNUMX Airport Management Status ReportMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ Kobe Airport usage statusKobe City
- ^ "Kansai International Airport｜Access information". New Kansai International Airport. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "New Airport Review" Kansai Airport Survey Committee, May 2003
- ^ a b c "Study Group on Improving Business Value at Osaka Airport Proposals for a New Airport Business Model for Improving Business Value at Osaka International Airport". General Foundation. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Table 9 Domestic Regular Airlines Inter-Airport Passenger Flow Table (FY)Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Air Transport Statistics Annual Report
- ^ Osaka Airport = Kansai Airport Line Limousine Bus Free Transfer CampaignKIX
- ^ Jay AirThere are flights operated by
- ^ Flight isJapan Air Commuter
- ^ Harima Airport-Himeji CityPublic Relations Himeji December 1987