Held in Tokyo until April 4rd!Explaining the charm of Japanese illumination "HANA Akari" with beautiful bamboo art
If you write the contents roughly
By the way, the free shuttle bus from Keio Yomiuri Land Station to HANA / BIYORI runs every 15 minutes, making it easy to get back and forth even at night.
Yomiuri Land is an amusement park that can be reached from Shinjuku Station on the Keio Line and gondola in about 30 minutes.The annual illuminations in the garden ... → Continue reading
TABIZINE is an off-time WEB magazine with the theme of travel and freedom.
Through travel information and small stories from all over the world, we propose a lifestyle that makes you feel like traveling.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Free shuttle bus
Free shuttle bus(Muryo Sogei Bus)TourismFacilities andCommercial facility,工場Etc. are the closest to the facilityTransportationFrom passengers for the purpose of transporting passengers and employees between the facility and the facilityFareOperated without collectionCourtesy busIs the general term for.Shuttle busIt is considered to be one of.
Case of Japan
JapanThe first free shuttle bus in the1955 (Showa30 years)May 9ToAomoriHachinohe CityThere was "Cine computerIt is said that the exclusive theater "Chugeki Theater" was the first to operate between Samemachi and Chugeki Theater in the city..
station,Bus stop,空港,HarborEtc. to the facilityWalkIt is often operated when it takes time and effort to reach the destination.Also, if there is extremely little transportation near the facility (in the suburbs)Wedding hall,banquet hall,Funeral hall,Hotel, Factories, distribution warehouses, etc.), and shuttle buses to distant stations with convenient transportation may be operated.
Driving school,Fitness club,hospitalFor example, a shuttle bus that goes around the area on a regular basis is provided to facilitate the visit.Shopping center,hospital,hotel,Health landAs part of attracting customers, there are examples of operating shuttle buses and shuttle cars to the nearest stations and stations with a large number of passengers in the vicinity.Depending on the accommodationLimited expressorShinkansenAn example of running to a stopUrban areaExample of running to (Tokyo - Karuizawa, Tokyo- Shirakaba Lake, Tokyo- Spa Resort HawaiiansOthers), for the convenience of guestsTheme park,Ski resortThere are also examples of operating shuttle buses to entertainment facilities such as.
Racecourse,Bicycle race track,Boat race,Auto racing track such asPublic competitionThere is an example of operating a free shuttle bus (sometimes called a "fan bus") between the nearest station and major cities in the suburbs in order to improve the convenience of visitors at the stadium.As a general rule, it is a round-trip operation, but in some stadiums, there are cases where only the outbound route is operated (one-way operation), only the outbound route is free, and the inbound route is charged.Also,Satellite hanshinEtc. in some remote areasOff-road bicycle ticket counterThere are cases where it operates even in such cases.
Part ofsupermarketThen, in areas where public transportation does not pass, elderly people, etc.Traffic vulnerableForShopping busThere is also an example of operating as.Also, the local governmentSenior citizens,handicappedForWelfare busThere is also an example of a shuttle bus that has the character of.
There are a wide variety of vehicle types used for shuttle buses, but if the facility itself operates it,MicrobusIs often used.Even if it is large, it is up to medium-sized buses, and there are few large-sized buses.SmallJapanese innIn such cases,Minivan,One box carEtc.Ordinary passenger carIs sometimes called a "shuttle bus".
In the case of such an operation mode, it is attached to the facility to the lastServicesBecause we do not collect fares as part ofRoad transport lawVehicles used that are not considered a passenger vehicle transportation businessPrivate car(White number), which is the driver'sDriver's licenseAlsoFirst-class licenseIn many cases, it only has.
Example of free shuttle bus by minibus
Aeon Amagasaki store Free shuttle bus
Besides that,Bus operatorOutsourced toSpecified passenger car transportation businessThere are many cases of operating a dedicated free shuttle bus.in this casePassenger car transportation businessTherefore, the vehicle used isCommercial vehicle(Green number), and for operationMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism(Regional Transportation Bureau) Permission is required and also for drivingType XNUMX licenseIs required.
In the vehicle illustrated in the photoTokyu Department Store TheTokyu bus,Lalaport TOKYO-BAY TheKeisei Bus,The Mall Mizuho 16 TheSeibu General Planning,AEON MALL Hiroshimafuchu TheHiroden BusIs entrusted with the operation, so it is a green number.
Example of free shuttle bus with green number
Lalaport TOKYO-BAY Free shuttle bus
The Mall Mizuho 16Shuttle bus (free shuttle bus)
AEON MALL HiroshimafuchuNon-stop shuttle bus (free shuttle bus)
Also generalTransit BusIn some cases, the fare is not collected only when getting on and off at the bus stop closest to the specific facility, which functions as a free shuttle bus.
Toei Bus Product 93 lines(Meguro Station - Shinagawa Station - Oi Racecourse) Is usually a prepaid fare method, but you can board without paying the prepaid fare only when you board from the Oi Racecourse bus stop at a specific time on the horse racing date at Oi Racecourse and the off-track release date.It is not free on the outbound route because it is a prepaid system.
Other2010 (Heisei22) Until SeptemberOsakaSakai city - Sakaihama Seaside StageTo runNankai BusThe fare was free for both round trips when getting on and off the route bus at Sakaihama Seaside Stage Bus Stop except on weekday mornings.After October of the same year, the method was changed to distribute bus tickets for the return trip to facility users.
The form of distributing bus tickets isKyoto Keihan BusAlso goKyotoJoyo OfSuper sento"Ikyu" usersKintetsuShintanabe StationとUjitawara TownIt is intended for those who get on and off the "Ikkyu Onsen Mae" stop of 62 systems (including derivative systems) that connect to.The ticket is "Ikyu"WebsitePrint it out and bring it with you.
In addition,OsakaTomitabayashi OfPL HospitalThen, it arrives and departs in front of the hospital entranceTondabayashi StationfromKintetsu Bus,Kongo StationfromNankai Bus(Kongo East housing complexThe fare is free on general routes (via).If you do not collect the fare when getting off in front of the entrance, get a free boarding pass if you board from the front of the hospital, and put the boarding pass in the collection box of the bus when you get off..
- ^ 1955 May 9Attached "Daly TohokuFrom the "Chugeki Theater" advertorial on page 3 ("Come on!"Japan's first serviceA catch phrase of "Please use it!" Is posted.)
- ^ The shuttle bus for "Kamigata Onsen Ikkyu" will operate around the Kasugademinami area, and elderly people in the area will be able to board the bus., Konohana-ku, Osaka
- ^ "Transportation information”. PL Hospital. 2020/12/21Browse.
- ^ "Big shopping sale starting 26th-Singapore". AFP (September 2006, 5). 2017/5/1Browse.
Keio Yomiuri Land Station
- 1971 (Showa46 years)May 4 -Opened.fastIt will be a stop.Initially the end point of the Sagamihara Line.
- 1974 (49)May 10 --Sagamihara LineKeio Tama Center StationIt will be extended to an intermediate station.
- 2018 (Heisei30 years)May 5 ――It is also the origin of the station nameamusement parkYomiuri LandStation decorations associated with the character "Good and Lucky".
at firstIsland homeSpace was secured so that two sides and four lines could be used, but a 2-car train can be stopped during the lengthening work.Effective lengthBy utilizing the space for extending the home, it was not possible to make two sides and four lines in the end.The home structure has its remnants.
|1||Sagamihara Line||Going down||Keio Tama Center-Andaspect|
|2||Going up||Chofu-Meidaimae-Sasazuka-Shinjuku-ToeiShinjuku Lineaspect|
Daily XNUM X X X averageBoarding and alighting personnel The9,838Is[Number of passengers 1]..Although it is the closest station to Yomiuri Land, it is the least on the Sagamihara Line.Boarding and alighting personnel andBoarding personnelThe transition of is as follows.
Boarding and alighting personnel
|2019||[Number of passengers 1]13,687|
|2020||[Number of passengers 1]9,838|
Around the station
On the north sideTamagawaOpened alongFlat landAndResidential areas・ In addition to pear fields being the center of land useFujitsu FrontechHeadquarters factory is also located.Long time agoTokyo Coca Cola BottlingThe Inagi factory was also located (closed in March 2005).On the site on November 3, 2007Super SanwaAs an anchor tenantMatsumotokiyoshi,Kumazawa bookstore,Great creation industry,Pacios"Amelia Inagi Shopping Center" has opened.
In the depths of the hillsYomiuri LandThere is.From this station to Yomiuri Land, in addition to the local bus, from the south side of the stationgondola"Sky shuttleDeparts and arrives, connecting to the front of Sky Gate (Yomiuri Land entrance).. Before the installation of the gondola in 1999, "Sky Road" (Moving walkway) Connected the station to Yomiuri Land.
There is a small rotary in the south corner,Transit Bus-TaxiIt is used as a platform.In the form of surrounding itApartment,KorgThe head office is built.Others are close byhillsThe zone is approaching and vastWooded areaConsists ofSatoyamaIt has become.This areaNamsanIs calledThank you mountain,Benten CaveThere are tourist spots such as.Nanzan has been around for a long timeUrbanization promotion areaHas been designatedNanshan eastern land readjustment projectIs in progress.
- Yomiuri Land
- Benten Cave(XNUMX New Tokyo Views）
- Ozawa Castle Ruins
- Thank you mountain
- Misawa River
- Anazawa Tenjinsha
- Keio Yomiuri Land Station(Odakyu Bus・ Inagi City Community Bus "i-bus")
- Reading 01 Yomiuri LandVia OdakyuYomiuri Land Mae Station・ For Teraodai housing complex (Odakyu)
- Yomi 01 bound for Yanokuchi Station via Enokido (Odakyu)
- No system number For Yomiuri Land, Yanokuchi StationChofu StationNorth ExitSasazukaviaShinjuku Station West ExitLine (Odakyu) * Seasonal service Only 2 round trips on holidays
- Yomiuri Land Oka no Yu line, via Yanokuchi stationMinamitama Stationline,Inagi Station-Inagi Naganuma StationVia Minamitama Station (i-bus)
- Until February 2012, 2, Odakyu BusKichi 07(Kichijoji Station --There was also departure and arrival between Yomiuri Land (only one round trip on holidays).
Origin of station name
- Keio Electric Railway
- Sagamihara Line
- Some limited expresses, semi-expresses, and express trains will be available when the Jewelmination is held.Temporary stopMay be done.
- ^ "Yomiuri Land Station Character Decoration and Refurbishment" "Yomiuri Shimbun" morning edition May 2018, 5 (Tokyo citizen side).
- ^ Various reports -Kanto Transportation Advertising Council
- ^ Authentic ropeway that you can enjoy in Tokyo Shinano Mainichi Shimbun reader site "Shiodome Railway Club"
- ^ "5: History of "Yomiuri Land" -Shinyurigaoka / Noborito | Konomachi Archives”. Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Real Estate. 2021/2/21Browse.
- ^ Yomiuri Land Station Bicycle parking lot Archived August 2013, 7, at the Wayback Machine.-- Inagi City Official Website
- ^ About the abolition of routes --Odakyu Bus February 2012, 2
- Average number of private railway passengers per day
- ^ a b c d Keio Electric Railway 1-day boarding / alighting personnel by station, Keio Electric Railway Official Homepage, accessed July 2021, 7
- Tokyo statistical yearbook
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (2) 228 pages
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (3) 234 pages
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (4)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (5)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (6)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (7)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (8)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (9)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (12)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (13)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (14)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (15)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (16)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (17)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (18)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (19)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (20)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (21)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (22)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (23)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (24)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (25)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (26)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (27)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (28)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (29)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (30)