To commemorate the resumption of special fare of 1,000 yen on the Keio Bus, Shinjuku / Shibuya-Mishima / Numazu line
If you write the contents roughly
Purchases are limited to highwaybus.com, Fujikyu City Bus head office, and Mishima Station South Exit.
The Keio Bus will commemorate the resumption of service on the Shinjuku / Shibuya-Mishima / Numazu line from December 12th. → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
In 2000Keio Electric RailwayWas opened, and with the separation of the company's bus business, it has been taken over by Keio Dentetsu Bus.Initially, the departure and arrival of Shinjuku, which is operated jointly with the companyChuo Express BusWe mainly dealt with each line, but in 2004Meitetsu busWas run by "Meitetsu High Speed Bus.comMoved to this site, and in 2013West Japan Railway"Kyushu Express Bus Reservation System Steering Committee, which is composed of Kyushu Express Bus operators including (Nishitetsu)"Easy busSince we have moved to this site, we now handle not only Keio Dentetsu Bus but also Meitetsu Bus and high-speed buses departing from and arriving in Kyushu.
Of the routes on Kyushu Island, in the section where the transfer discount fare is set, you can issue a transfer ticket for multiple routes in the same way as the former "Raku Bus".
You can purchase tickets for the routes you handle without registering as a member, but you can register as a member for free, and there are services only for members.
For ticketing after reservation, please contact the reservation counter of each company or convenience store.Multimedia terminalIn addition to ticketing atCredit card-debit cardAnd some mobile carrier payments (as of October 2021)d payment,au PAYIt also supports online payment by (corresponding to etc.).
- 2000 May 11 Opened "Highwaybus.com" for internet reservation of highwaybus .
- 2000 April NTT docomo makes an internet reservation for highwaybus "Highwaybus.com"i-modeReservation starts at.
- 2004 May 11 Meitetsu High Speed Bus.comInternet reservation system integrated into "Highwaybus.com".
- Chuo Kosoku Bus Alliance (CHANCE) formed .
- It is possible to request a seat (window side / aisle side).
- 2009 May 3
- 2011 May 9 Introduced "seat selection service" on 13 Chuo Express Bus routes.Seat selection is possible only when making online payments.
- 2012 May 5 New website for smartphones.
- Started handling the old "Raku Bus" routes that depart on or after July 7st of the same year.The number of operators and routes handled has increased from 1 routes of 22 companies to 53 routes of 35 companies..
- Supports wide fare and 2-route fare.
- 2013 May 7 The old "Raku Bus" is integrated.The Kyushu Express Bus Reservation System Steering Committee has established the Kyushu Express Bus Portal Site "@Bus (Atto Bus)" that includes a link to the reservation page for routes to and from Kyushu on Highwaybus.com.
- 2013 May 7 New shared high-speed bus legislation enacted.
- 2013 May 8 Old city tour busKaifu tourismTokyo --Started handling between Tokushima and Anan.
There are the following discount systems.However, the availability and conditions of discounts differ depending on the route.
- Net Discounts-On the WebCredit cardWhen payment is made, it will be applied regardless of the boarding section on the target route.Even if you make a reservation on Highwaybus.com, it does not apply if you purchased it at a counter or a convenience store.
- Round-trip discount-Applies on routes with round-trip discounts.It does not apply when paying on the bus.
- Early payment discount-Applicable for early reservations / purchases up to a certain period before boarding.
In addition, coupon discounts andStudent discount, Also supports discounts for people with disabilities.
Functions related to online payment
The following functions are available only when you make a credit card payment on the web.
For reservations made online, the ticket can be displayed on the web screen and printed by a printer, and the ticket can be displayed on the screen of a mobile phone or smartphone and presented without issuing a paper ticket. You can get on the train.
The ticket printed by the user with a printerWEB ticketIt is called. The WEB ticket is collected at the time of boarding or disembarking, just like a regular ticket.
What is presented by displaying the boarding slip on the screen of a mobile phone or smartphoneMobile ticketIt is called.A "mobile ticket notification email" is sent to the registered address, and when you select the URL in the body of the mobile ticket notification email, the mobile ticket is displayed.
From March 2009, 3, online tickets that can be used multiple times in the same sectionWEB coupon ticketIs on sale.It is set on some routes, and there are 2, 4, and 10 times, and it is sold at a discounted price.Print it as a WEB ticket or display it as a mobile ticket when using it. WEB coupon tickets can only be used by members.
Online seat selection by passengers
From February 2009, 2, it will be possible to select "window side / aisle side" and "front / rear (front or rear of the center of the vehicle)" when making a reservation on some routes, and from September 1, from among the vacant seats. A seat selection service that allows you to specify your favorite seat has been introduced.The seat selection service is available only when you pay by credit card on the web or when you use a coupon ticket on the web.
There are differences depending on the route and the operator.
Bus mile points
On some routes, points called bus mile points will be awarded when making online payments. One point will be added for every 100 yen, and one point can be used as one yen on the target route.Expiration date is one year.
Handling of tickets at convenience stores
On most routes, reservations are made in advance by phone or the Internet and installed at convenience stores.Multimedia stationIt is possible to purchase at.Tickets purchased this wayConvenience store ticketIt is called.In addition, some routes can be booked directly at the multimedia station and tickets can be purchased on the spot.
To purchase a ticket for a reserved flightLawsonof"loppi"FamilyMartof"Fami portOnly deal with.In addition to the above, purchase by direct reservationSeven-Eleven"Multi-copy machine",MINI STOPAlso available in "MINISTOP Loppi".
Chuo Express BusIn addition to each route, we handle routes operated by Keio Bus Group companies, Meitetsu Bus, Kyushu Express Bus Reservation System Steering Committee, or routes for which they provide operation support services (reservation ticketing services, etc.).Some routes are handled by highwaybus.com and other systems (departure O-Rinet, etc.).In addition to the routes below, routes that do not handle reservations on Highwaybus.com, such as routes that handle reservations only by telephone or other websites, and routes that do not require reservations, may be posted on the site. ..
Kanto-Tokai / Koshinetsu
- Chuo Express Bus[Shinjuku-Lake Sagami Pleasure Forest / Fuji Five Lakes / Mt. Fuji XNUMXth Station / Koshu / Shioyama / Kofu / Yumura Onsen / Ryuo / Chuo City / Minami Alps City / Minobu / Chino / Suwa / Okaya / Matsumoto / Kamikochi / Kiso Fukushima / Ina / Komagane / Iida / Shinano Omachi / Hakuba / Hida Takayama] (Keio Bus-Fujikyu Bus-Fuji Express-Yamanashi Transportation-Alpico Transportation・ Alpico Kotsu Tokyo ・Ina Bus-Shinnan Transportation-Nohi flight car-Ontake Kotsu-JR Bus Kanto）
- Shibuya-Lake Kawaguchi (Keio Bus East /Tokyu Transce・ Fuji Express ・ Fujikyu Bus)
- Tachikawa-Iida(Keio Bus ・Tachikawa Bus・ Ina Bus)
- Shinjuku-Nagano(Keio Bus, Alpico Kotsu, Alpico Kotsu Tokyo)
- Ikebukuro-Nagano(Alpico Kotsu Tokyo ・Long-distance bus）
- Shinjuku-Nagoya(Keio Bus ・Meitetsu bus）
- Shinjuku / Shibuya-Mishima / Numazu(Keio Bus ・Fujikyu City Bus）
- Shinjuku / Shibuya-Shimizu / Shizuoka "Shinjuku / Shibuya / Shibuya, Shinjuku / Shizuoka(Keio Bus ・JR Tokai Bus・ JR Bus Kanto ・Shizutetsu Just Line）
- Shinjuku / Shibuya-Hamamatsu"Shibuya / Shinjuku Liner Hamamatsu / Shibuya / Shinjuku E-Liner" (Keio Bus / JR Tokai Bus /Enshu Railway）
- Tokyo Station-Kamikochi "Refreshing Shinshu(Alpico Kotsu Tokyo)
- Shibuya-Kamikochi "Refreshing Shinshu" (Alpico Kotsu Tokyo, Keio Bus, Tokyu Transses)
- Tokyo Station-Hakuba (Alpico Kotsu)
- Hitachi / Mito / Tsukuba-Nagoya (Ibaraki Transportation）
- Tokyo Station / Shinjuku-Aomori "Tsugo"(Konan Bus）
- Tokyo Station / Shinjuku-Hachinohe / Shichinohe Towada / Nobechi / Aomori "Enburi-go" (Konan Bus)
- Shinjuku / Omiya-Hachinohe / Misawa / Noheji / Shimokita "Shimokita"(Kokusai Kogyo Bus）
- Shinjuku / Shibuya-Sendai / Ishinomaki "Hirose Liner(Keio Bus East / Miyagi Transportation)
- Mito, Hitachinaka, Tokai, Hitachi-Nihonmatsu, Sendai (Ibaraki Transportation）
- 郡山 - 日立・勝田・水戸線（） *期間限定実証実験
Tokyo-Hokuriku, Kinki, Chugoku, Shikoku, Kyushu
- Hachioji / Shibuya-Kanazawa / Kaga Onsen (Nishi Tokyo Bus /Hokuriku Railway）
- Ikebukuro / Shinjuku / Shibuya-Shin-Osaka / Osaka Umeda (Keio Bus East /Hankyu sightseeing bus）
- Shinjuku / Hachioji-Kyoto / Osaka ""Twinkle" and "Casual Twinkle""(West Tokyo Bus-Kintetsu Bus）
- Shinjuku / Shibuya-Kobe / Kakogawa / Himeji "Princess Road(Keio Bus East ・Shinki Bus）
- Tokyo Station / Shinjuku-Tokushima / Anan "My Express" (Kaifu tourism）
- Hachioji / Shinjuku / Yokohama-Takamatsu / Sakaide / Marugame "Hello Bridge(Nishi Tokyo Bus ・Shikoku Express Bus）
- Shinjuku / Matsuyama / Iyo City / Yawatahama "Orange Liner Ehime(Nishi Tokyo Bus ・Iyotetsu Bus）
- Shinjuku-Kitakyushu / Fukuoka "Hakata issue"(West Japan Railway）
Within the metropolitan area (including routes to / from Haneda / Narita Airport)
- Tokyo --Shimodate / Iwase "Sakuragawa / Chikusei Liner" (Ibaraki Kotsu)
- Shinjuku-Tokyo Summerland (Nishi Tokyo Bus)
- Akihabara-Kasama and Masuko "Kanto Kimono Liner(Ibaraki Kotsu)
- Shibuya-Karuizawa / Kusatsu (Keio Bus East / Tokyu Transses /Seibu sightseeing bus-Ueda Bus）
Below, airport departure and arrival routes are handled only to the airport.
- Haneda Airport-Chofu, Fuchu, Kokubunji, Koganei (Keio Bus Central-Tokyo airport traffic）
- Haneda Airport-Tama Center (Keio Bus Minami / Tokyo Airport Transport Service)
- Haneda Airport-Hachioji (Keio Bus South / West Tokyo Bus / Airport Transport Service)
- Haneda Airport-Fussa / Hamura / Ome (Nishi Tokyo Bus)
- Narita Airport-Chofu (Keio Bus East / Airport Transport Service)
- Narita Airport-Tama Center (Keio Bus Minami / Tokyo Airport Transport Service)
- Narita Airport-Hachioji (Nishi Tokyo Bus / Airport Transport Service)
- Narita Airport-Itako, Hokota, Mito, Katsuta, Tokai, Hitachi (Chiba Kotsu・ Ibaraki Kotsu)
- Nagoya-Sendai "Aoba"(Meitetsu bus-Miyagi Transportation）
- Nagoya-Sano, Utsunomiya, Koriyama, Fukushima (Meitetsu Bus, Meitetsu Bus)Fukushima Transportation）
Between Chubu regions (Nagoya, Chubu International Airport, Koshinetsu, Hokuriku, Gifu prefecture)
- Chuo Expressway Bus[Nagoya-Niigata / Nagano / Matsumoto / Komagane / Ina City / Minowa / Hirugami Onsen / Iida] (Meitetsu Bus /Meitetsu sightseeing bus-Niigata Transportation-Alpico Transportation-Shinnan Transportation-Ina Bus）
- Nagoya-Fuji Five Lakes "Resort Express" (Meitetsu Bus / Fujikyu Bus)
- Nagoya-Hirayu Onsen / Kamikochi (Meitetsu Bus)
- Tokai Hokuriku Expressway Bus[Nagoya-Toyama] (Meitetsu Bus)Toyama regional railway）
- Nagoya-Tonami, Takaoka, Himi(Kaetsuno Bus）
- Hokuriku Express Bus[Nagoya-Kanazawa / Fukui] (Meitetsu Bus)JR Tokai Bus-West Japan JR Bus-Hokuriku Railway-Keifuku Bus-Fukui Railway）
- Nagoya-Takayama "Hida Takayama(Meitetsu Bus, JR Tokai Bus,Nohi flight car）
- Nagoya-Shirakawa-go, Hatogaya (Gifu shared car）
- Gifu-Takayama (Gifu Bus / Nohi Noriai)
- Nagano --Kamikochi "Seseragi" (Alpico Kotsu)
- Chubu International Airport-Takayama (Nohi Noriai Jidosha)
- Toyama-Kamioka / Shinhotaka (Nohi Noriai Jidosha)
- Takayama-Ogisawa (Nohi Noriai Jidosha)
- Takayama-Fuji Five Lakes (Fujikyu Bus, Nohi Noriai Jidosha)
Chubu region-Kinki area, Shikoku, Kyushu
- Nagoya-Tenri / Nara (Meitetsu Bus /Nara Kotsu）
- Nagoya-Kyoto / Kobe Meishin Highway Bus (JR Tokai Bus, Meitetsu Bus,Meihan Kintetsu Bus・ West Japan JR Bus)
- Nagoya-Kansai Airport(Kansai Airport Transportation-Nankai Bus）
- Nagoya-Naruto, Takamatsu, Sakaide, Marugame "Sanuki Express Nagoya"(Shikoku Express Bus）
- Nagoya-Sumoto / Tokushima (Meitetsu Bus /Tokushima Bus）
- Nagoya-Matsuyama, Iyo City, Uchiko, Ozu, Yawatahama "Orange Liner Ehime(Meitetsu Bus ・Iyotetsu Bus）
- Nagoya-Kitakyushu / Fukuoka "Dontaku(Meitetsu Bus ・West Japan Railway）
- Nagoya-Nakatsu, Usa, Beppu, Oita "Bungo"(Oita Bus-Oita traffic-Kamenoi Bus）
- Itami Airport / Osaka-Tokushima / Anan (Kaifu Kanko)
Kinki / Chugoku / Shikoku-Kyushu
- Kyoto / Osaka / Kobe-Nakatsu / Usa / Beppu / Oita "SORIN issue"(Kintetsu Bus-Oita Bus-Oita traffic-Kamenoi Bus）
- Tottori / Kurayoshi / Yonago-Kitakyushu / Fukuoka "Mt. Ooyama"(Japan traffic-Hinomaru Motor）
- Matsue / Izumo / Unnan-Kitakyushu / Fukuoka "Izumoji"(Ichibata Bus-China JR Bus）
- Okayama / Kurashiki-Kitakyushu / Fukuoka "Pegasus"(Nishi-Nippon Railroad ・Ryobi Bus-Shimotsui Electric Railway）
- Takamatsu, Marugame, Sakaide-Kitakyushu, Fukuoka "Sanuki Express Fukuoka"(Nishitetsu Expressway Bus-Shikoku Express Bus）
- Matsuyama-Kitakyushu / Fukuoka "Dogo Express Fukuoka"(Iyotetsu Bus-Iyotetsu Nanyo Bus-Setouchi Transport）
Departure and arrival in Kyushu Island
B & S MiyazakiAnd all reservation-based routes except the old tour bus (so-called new high-speed shared bus)
- ^ See Keio Electric Railway Chronology P107 November 2000, 11 Highwaybus.com opened
- ^ .. October 2004, 10 Moved the reservation system to Highwaybus.com.
- ^ Keio Busgroup,Fuji Express,Yamanashi Transportation,Alpico Group(Matsumoto Electric Railway,Suwa Bus,Kawanakajima Bus),Ina Bus,Shinnan Transportation,Ontake Kotsu,Nohi flight carEach company.
- ^ Introduced WEB coupon ticket for female seats Announced on February 21, 2 Yamanashi Kotsu News Release
- ^ September 2011, 9 "Highwaybus.com" highway bus reservation site "Seat selection service" will start on 1 routes of Chuo Kosoku Bus. Announced on September 2011, 9 Keio Electric Railway News Release
- ^ 2012. 6. 7 Highwaybus.com, a highwaybus reservation site, has been newly established for smartphones. Announced on September 2012, 6 Keio Electric Railway News Release
- ^ Notice of expansion of highwaybus.com handling companies Keio Electric Railway News Release
Similar high-speed bus reservation site currently in operation
- High speed bus net - JR busGroup ofExpress Bus(scheduled bus)seatReservationシステム.
- Departure O-Rinet -Co., Ltd.WorkshopOperated by,Express Bus(scheduled bus)seatReservationシステム.
High-speed bus reservation site integrated into this site