JR Tokai Bus releases "Hida Takayama" ticket and hotel lunch & bathing set ticket 7,800 yen
If you write the contents roughly
Sold at Meitetsu Bus Center and JR Tokai Bus Nagoya Travel Center.
JR Tokai Bus is a round-trip ticket for the high-speed bus "Hida Takayama" that connects Nagoya and Takayama, and a hotel in Takayama city. → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Meitetsu Bus Center
The design isYoshiro TaniguchiIt is sometimes regarded as one of the representative buildings of Nagoya...In addition, it is the first full-scale bus terminal in Japan, and it is said that there was no bus terminal of the same size in the world when it was completed in 1967..
Meitetsu busAs a terminal on the Nagoya side of high-speed buses, it is a major base that forms the center of the bus route network, and at the same time, it is one of the central bus terminals of Nagoya City.
The stop name is the same as the facility name for both highways and general routes.Meitetsu Bus Center, "Nagoya," "Nagoya Station," "Meitetsu Nagoya Station," etc. are not included, and are unique with only the company name..
It is an indoor / multi-layered bus terminal located on the 3rd and 4th floors of the Meitetsu Bus Terminal Building, which is the upper floor of Meitetsu Nagoya Station.Meitetsu Department StoreMen's Building, 7th to 10th floorsNagoya RailwayIncluding the head office and Meitetsu BusMeitetsu GroupThe offices of each company, from the 11th floor to the 18th floorMeitetsu Grand HotelIs moving in.
This bus terminal is managed by Meitetsu BusShared bus(General routes / high-speed shared) and chartered buses are on board.Meitetsu Group bus companies and joint operating companies,Mie trafficAlso used.Meitetsu has revealed that it has a plan to redevelop the Meitetsu Bus Terminal Building etc. in 2011..
2017 May 3, Nagoya Railroad announced a redevelopment plan around Meitetsu Nagoya Station, Meitetsu Department Store, Meitetsu Grand Hotel,Nagoya Kintetsu Building・ Otemachi Building Nagoya Ekimae Building (inside the building)Yamada DenkiLABI Nagoya store moves in) ・Nippon LifeThe Sasashima Building will also be demolished once and then integrated and rebuilt, including our bus center. Construction is scheduled to start in 2022, and the Linear Chuo Shinkansen is scheduled to open in 2027..
Background of opening
In 1949, the Meitetsu Bus started to run from Joshin, Yamaguchicho, Osone, Higashidacho, Higashiyama, and Nakamura to the suburbs to the front of Nagoya Station, but at that time, a platform was set up on the north side of Nagoya Station. ..However, the number of departures and arrivals increased due to the entry of the JNR bus in 1955, the entry of the line starting from Jingu-mae in 1958, and the opening of new routes such as the Nagoya Airport Line, Nagaki Line, and Kuwana Line, and the platform became too small. In 1960, the number of platforms was increased, but no fundamental solution was reached. Motoo Tsuchikawa, the president of Meitetsu at the time, conceived a building that consolidates bus platforms, and designed it for Yoshiro Taniguchi, a classmate and close friend of Kanazawa Fourth High School. To ask. On August 1964, 8, a groundbreaking ceremony for the Meitetsu Bus Center will be held.The number of routes increased while the construction of the bus center was in progress, and in October, the Sasashima Expressway Center was tentatively set up as a highway bus stop with the opening of the Meishin Highway Bus in Sasashima.Then, on June 12, 10, the Meitetsu Bus Center opened after a construction period of about three years, and the platforms that had been dispersed in front of Nagoya Station were consolidated.The platform on the north side of Nagoya Station was still used by the JNR bus, but in 1967Nagoya Terminal BuildingWas constructed, and in 1975, it began to be used as a platform for national railway buses and Nagoya Municipal Buses. (Currently,Nagoya Station Bus TerminalMoved to)
Bus terminal structure
3 floorGeneral routeとHigh-speed busDeparts and arrives. On the 4th floor, relatively short-distance (intercity) high-speed shared buses and temporary buses arrive and depart.There are 3 stops (8-1) on the 16rd floor and 4 stops (4-21) on the 28th floor.
At the platform (boarding place)Home doorIs provided.
Credit card payments have been available since October 3 at the counter on the 2011rd floor. At the time of renovation in December 10, an automatic ticket vending machine for high-speed shared bus tickets was installed.
A shop operated by Meitetsu Yakuhin in the waiting room on the 3rd floorFamilyMart・ Estacio Meitetsu Bus Center store opened in December 2012, on the 12th floorDoutor Coffee ShopAnd there is a waiting room.
The location of the Meitetsu Bus Center is "Meitetsu Department StoreIt is the 3rd and 4th floors (of the building) of the main store Men's Building and Meitetsu Grand Hotel. "
Next to the window on the 3rd floorYamada DenkiLABI (formerly Meitetsu Department Store Young Building) 3rd floor sales floor.
General shared bus
 Is the operating company.
3rd floor 2nd
- Nagoya Kuwana Line : National Route 1・ Via Shimonoisshiki AEON MALL Nagoya Chaya Line ・ Kuwana StationPrevious line [Mie traffic】
- Meishi Nagashima Onsen Line: Meishikokudo (National Route 23) Via Sun beach Nikko riverVia AEON MALL Nagoya Chaya line ・  Minami Kuwana line [Mie Kotsu]
3rd floor 3nd
- Nagoya / Tsushima Line: Via Yasumatsu Tsushima Station・ Daping Line [Meitetsu Bus]
- Iwatsuka Line: Via Iwatsuka  Tsushima Station,  bound for Otsubo [Meitetsu Bus]
3rd floor 4nd
- Main busHonjigahara Line : Prosperity-引山Via Three houses・ Fujigaoka・ In front of the Toyota Automobile Museum・  Owariasahi Mukogaoka ・ Aichi Medical University Hospital・  Hishino housing complex ・ Seto StationPrevious line [Meitetsu Bus]
Short-distance daytime route
3rd floor 1nd
- Nagoya Mt. Ooyama Tadanchi Line: Tsutsuo XNUMX-chome, Hidamari no Oka (Postal Training Institute), Kibogaoka Line [Mie Kotsu]
- Nagoya Neopolis Line: Nishi Kuwana Neopolis Line [Mie Kotsu]
- Nagoya Akoodai High Speed Line: bound for Akoodai / Masawadai [Mie Kotsu]
3rd floor 2nd
- Nagoya Sakuradai Line:KioxiaEast Gate / Sakuradai Line [Mie Kotsu]
- Nagoya Yunoyama Line: Komono TownAqua Ignis-Yunoyama hot springLine [Mie Kotsu]
- Nagoya Nanyo High Speed Line: Sun Beach Nikko RiverAEON MALL Nagoya ChayaLine [Mie Kotsu]
3rd floor 5nd
- Centrair Limousine:Chubu International AirportLine [Meitetsu Bus]
4rd floor 22nd
- Nagoya Nagashima Onsen High Speed Line:Nabana no Sato-Nagashima hot springline(Via Higashi-Meihan) [Meitetsu Bus / Mie Kotsu]
4rd floor 23nd
- Highway Nagoya / Peachliner:Komaki Stationvia Tokadai New Town (Tokadai East)-Meiji villageLine [Meitetsu Bus]
- Highway Nagoya / Tajimi Line:Chuodo Tokadai・ Via Sakuragaoka / Satsukigaoka bound for Katsuragaoka XNUMX-chome [Meitetsu Bus ・Tono Railway】
- Nagoya / Nishikaji Line:Little world・ Via Koyodai / Nijigaoka bound for Kani garage [Tono Railway]
- Hana Festa Memorial Park Line [Tono Railway] * Operates for a limited time
- Seki / Mino Line [Meitetsu Bus]Gifu shared car】
- Toki Premium Outlets:Toki Premium OutletsLine [Tono Railway]
- Prefectural Nagoya Airport Direct Bus Prefectural Nagoya Airportvia Aichi Aviation MuseumLine [Meitetsu Bus]
4rd floor 24nd
- High-speed Nagoya / High-hand line : Aichi Gakuin UniversityPrevious line (Mt. AmanokaVia andParadiseVia East) [Meitetsu Bus]
Medium / long-distance daytime routes
3rd floor 1nd
- Nagoya Ueno Express Bus : Seki Bus Center-Midai InterchangeIn front of Mori SeikiUenoshi Station-Sanko Ueno ShakoLine [Mie Kotsu]
- Nagoya Nanki Express Bus [Mie Kotsu]
3rd floor 5nd
- Chuo Expressway Bus
- In front of Iida station-Iida Chamber of CommerceLine (partialHirugami Hot SpringVia) [Meitetsu BusShinnan Transportation】
- Minowa line(Nakatsugawa-Komagane-InaVia) [Meitetsu Bus / Shinnan Transportation /Ina Bus】
- Busta Shinjuku (Shinjuku Station)line(Chuo Express Bus) [Meitetsu BusKeio Bus] * Night trains available
3rd floor 6nd
- Hokuriku Express Bus
- Nagoya Niigata Line : Niigata Station-Bandai City Bus CenterLine [Meitetsu BusNiigata Transportation] * Night trains available
- Tokai Hokuriku Expressway Bus : Toyama StationLine [Meitetsu BusToyama regional railway】
- Himi / Takaoka-Gifu / Nagoya Line : Shirakawa-go-Tonami Station South-In front of Takaoka station・ For Himi Sales Office [Kaetsuno Bus】
3rd floor 7nd
- Chuo Expressway Bus : Matsumoto Bus TerminalLine [Meitetsu BusAlpico Transportation[Annotation 1]】
- Nagoya Nagano Line:Nagano Bus TerminalNagano Stationvia Zenkoji DaimonLine [Alpico Kotsu[Annotation 2]】
- Hida Takayama : Takayama Nohi Bus Center(In front of Takayama Station) [Meitetsu Bus, JR Tokai Bus,Nohi flight car】
- Highway Shirakawago Line: Gujo HachimanShirakawa-go・ For Hatogaya [Gifu Bus]
3rd floor 8nd
- Meishin Highway Bus : Kyoto Station-Kobe(Sannomiya Bus Terminal-Portopia Hotel) Line [Meitetsu Bus / JR Tokai Bus /Meihan Kintetsu Bus・ West Japan JR Bus]
- Osaka Station JR Expressway Bus TerminalThe line departs from the Shinkansen exit (Taiko exit) of Nagoya Station and does not go through the Meitetsu Bus Center.
- Nagoya Nara Line:Kintetsu Nara Station-In front of JR Nara StationLine [Meitetsu BusNara Kotsu】
- Resort Express (seasonal operation): Fujikyu Highland-Kawaguchiko Station-Mount Fuji StationLine [Meitetsu BusFujikyu Bus】
3rd floor 5nd
- Aoba : In front of Sendai stationLine [Meitetsu BusMiyagi Transportation】
- Dragon liner : Kochi Station・ Pier for Kochi Sales Office [Tosaden Transportation】
- Dontaku: Kitakyushu (小 倉 駅 前-Kurosaki Inter Hikinoguchi)·Fukuoka(Hakata station square-Nishitetsu Tenjin Expressway BT) Line [Meitetsu BusNishitetsu bus】
- Nagoya Utsunomiya Fukushima Line : Utsunomiya-Koriyama-FukushimaLine [Meitetsu BusFukushima Transportation】[Annotation 3][Annotation 4]
3rd floor 6nd
- Nagoya Niigata Line : Niigata Station-Bandai City Bus CenterLine [Meitetsu Bus / Niigata Kotsu] * There is a daytime flight
- Orange liner ehime : Hachimanhama Station-Matsuyamashi StationTo [Meitetsu Bus ・Iyotetsu Bus】
3rd floor 7nd
- Chuo Expressway Bus : Seisho Sakuragaoka Station-Fuchu Station・ For Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal (Shinjuku Station) [Meitetsu Bus / Keio Bus] * There is a daytime flight
- Sanuki Express Nagoya : Takamatsu Station-Marugame station行【Shikoku Express Bus】
3rd floor 8nd
- Nagoya Kamikochi Line: Kamikochi Bus Terminal Line [Meitetsu Bus] * Uphill daytime
- Resort Express (seasonal operation): For Fujikyu Highland / Kawaguchiko Station / Fujisan Station [Meitetsu Bus / Fujikyu Bus] * Uphill daytime
Major long-haul routes that have been operated in the past
Abolished before 1985
- Tomei Express Bus : Shibuya StationRow
- Tomei Nagoya Line:Enshu Hamamatsu Station行【Enshu Railway）
- Former Meihan Line (Meihan Express Bus):(I.e.Line (via Asuke / Neba) [Nagoya Railroad / Shinnan Transportation]
Abolished after 1986
- Kinko Bay: For Kagoshima [Nagoya Railway-Kagoshima Transportation-Tropical transportation-Hayashida Industrial Transportation] (End of service on December 1996, 12)
- Genkai : Kitakyushu-Kurume-Omuta-AraoLine [Nagoya Railroad ・West Japan Railway] (End of service on December 1997, 6)
- Fantasia: TertiaryHiroshima Bus CenterLine [Nagoya Railroad ・Hiroshima Electric Railway】
- Chuo Expressway Bus:Okaya-Kami-Suwa-ChinoLine [Nagoya Railroad ・Suwa Bus】
- Meikin Express Line"Gokayama": bound for Kanazawa Station (via general road) [Nagoya Railroad] (end of service in September 2000)
- Omiya / Tokorozawa-Nagoya Line : Tokorozawa Station-Omiya Stationvia Seibu Bus Omiya Sales Office行【Nagoya sightseeing day express-Seibu Bus] (End of service on December 2008, 6)
- Highway Nagoya / Komaki Line:ProsperityviaKomaki StationRow
- Nagoya Namba / USJ Line:NambaVINEGARviaUniversal Studios JapanRow
- Coral Express : Sasebo station square-Huis Ten Bosch行【Saihi Motor] (End of service on December 2011, 10)
- Highway Yawata Nagoya Line: For Yawata Sales Office [Gifu Bus Community Hachiman] (End of service in September 2012)
- Nagoya Tokushima Line : Awaji Island-In front of Tokushima stationLine [Meitetsu BusTokushima Bus] (Seasonal operation)
- Kansai Limousine Bus:Kansai airport行【Nankai Bus-Kansai Airport Transportation] (End of service on December 2015, 3)
- Nagoya Mie housing complex line: bound for Mie housing complex [Mie Kotsu] (end of service on March 2016, 3)
- Bungo : Oita Shinkawa行【Oita Bus-Oita traffic-Kamenoi Bus] (End of service on December 2016, 3)
- Glover : Nagasaki Shinchi TerminalLine [Meitetsu BusNagasaki Bus] (End of service on December 2018, 11)
- Shiranui : Sakuramachi (Transportation C)Line [Meitetsu BusKyushu Sanko Bus] (End of service on December 2019, 9)
- Highway Nagoya / Toyota Line: bound for Toyotashi Eki [Meitetsu Bus] (end of service on March 2020, 3)
It was operated according to the exposition.
- Silk Romance: Nara Silk Road Expo Venue Line [Nagoya Railroad / JR Tokai Bus / Mie Kotsu / Nara Kotsu]
- Hanazukin-chan:Osaka Flower Expo venue Row
- Hana Expo Liner:Hamanako Flower Expo venue Line [Nagoya Railroad ・Meitetsu Eastern Sightseeing Bus】
- Aichi ExpoDirect Shuttle Bus (Expoliner): Nagakute Venue East Gate Line [Meitetsu Bus /Nagoya sightseeing day express-Nagoya sightseeing bus】(Detail is"Aichi Expo trafficSee also)
- From 4st, 21nd and 22rd on the 23th floorMeitetsu sightseeing busDay Tour Hiking Bus
- From 4nd on the 22th floorPacific FerryLiaison bus (Nagoya PortDepartureSendai Port-Tomakomai PortFor line ferry users)
Status at the beginning of business
- As of June 1967, 6
- Boarding companies: 12 companies (Meitetsu,Nippon Express Bus,Japan Express Bus,Mie traffic,Mie Kyuko,Nagoya Kintetsu Bus,Tono Railway,Gifu shared car,Chita ride,Toyohashi Railway,Shinnan Transportation,Nohi flight car）
- Number of flights: 766 round trips / day (Meitetsu 660 round trips / day, etc.)
At that time, in order to consolidate the bus stops scattered around 10 or more locations around Nagoya Station on the Japanese National Railways.MeitetsuWas the presidentMotoo TsuchikawaOpened as Japan's first three-dimensional bus terminal based on the idea of.
It also has the characteristics of a civil engineering structure, such as using a special structural material called "high hardness centrifugal cast steel pipe"..
1967 (ShowaPart of the Meitetsu Bus Terminal Building completed in 42)Bus terminalIt is in service as.Bill isFamous stationDistrict's firstSkyscraperAt the time of completion, it was the largest in the Orient.at firstKintetsuIn collaboration with the currentKintetsu Nagoya StationIt was planned to develop the building including the area of the building, but since Kintetsu built the Nagoya Station building independently, it became a business of Meitetsu alone.
At the beginning of the opening, MELSA, which was funded by Nagoya Railroad and Meitetsu Department Store, is located in the commercial area from the 1st basement floor to the 6th floor. Everything in a certain building was a specialty store.
Nagoya Municipal SubwayExtension of the lineMeitetsuToyota LineDue to the opening of the bus, the number of direct bus routes from the suburbs has decreased.Tokoname Boat RacetrackLarge buses departing and arriving on the 3rd floor, excluding free buses related to public competitions such as going, are concentrated on the 4rd floor, and most of the XNUMXth floor is general.Parking LotI had been diverted to.Currently, it has returned to its original form due to the enhancement of long-distance and short-distance high-speed bus routes.
In the bus terminalasbestosFor removal2005 May 12Closed the platform on the 3rd floorMeishin Highway BusThe bus stop was moved to the street between Kintetsu Nagoya Station Building on the 1st floor, and other bus stops were consolidated on the 4th floor. Resumed use of the 2006rd floor, which was removed on September 9, 2, and closed the 3th floor.2007 May 1It was all completed.
From October 2012, 10, construction work was carried out to integrate the high-speed bus ticket office on the 21rd floor and the general route bus ticket office, and it was reopened on November 3.The waiting room was renewed at the site of the ticket office, which was temporarily open during the construction period, and was reopened on December 11th.
With the announcement of Nagoya Railroad on March 2017, 3, it is scheduled to be dismantled once in 29 due to the integration of Meitetsu and Kintetsu related buildings from the redevelopment plan including Meitetsu Nagoya Station.The plan for the bus terminal has not been announced because the building plan itself is being coordinated with affiliated corporations..
Design and construction
- Design manager:Yoshiro TaniguchiDoctor of engineering
- Construction:Kashima(Secretary company) ・Shimizu Construction-Taisei construction-Takenaka Corporation-HazamaJV
Around the bus terminal
- Meitetsu Department Store
- Meitetsu Nagoya Station
- Kintetsu Department Store Nagoya Store(Kintetsu Passe)
- Kintetsu Nagoya Station
- JR / Aonami Line Nagoya Station
- JR Central Towers
- Nagoya Municipal Subway Nagoya Station
- Midland Square
- Nana chan doll(Along the road on the 1st floor of the terminal building)
- Sasashima intersection
- Aichi Social Insurance Office
- Nagoya Mitsui Building North Building
- TaitoInn Meieki
- Meitetsu Lejac
- ^ Alpico Kotsu Matsumoto Branch (former name: Matsumoto Electric Railway Bus)
- ^ Alpico Kotsu Nagano Branch (former name Kawanakajima Bus)
- ^ TochigiBusiness support such as ticketing for districtsKanto Motorare in charge of lessons
- ^ 2016 May 11FromFukushima Station --Extended between Koriyama stations
- ^ a b c ""Cars and Architecture" that once showed a rosy future for cars". Excite review (September 2011, 7). 2017/3/19Browse.
- ^ For this reason, Mie Kotsu's route buses and high-speed buses are labeled as "Nagoya (Meitetsu Bus Center)" as the destination.In recent years, the Meitetsu Bus route bus has also been labeled as "Meitetsu Bus Center (Nagoya Station)".
- ^ "Nagoya station square area: Meitetsu redevelopment plan ... to discuss with Kintetsu etc.”. Mainichi Shimbun (December 2011, 1). 2011/2/4Browse.[Broken link]
- ^ Fine view (March 2017, 3). "Meitetsu, a skyscraper 400m north and south, is planning to redevelop Nagoya Station". Asahi Shimbun(Asahi Shimbun Digital) (Asahi Shimbun). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 3. 2017/3/31Browse.
- ^ a b Nagoya branch office Yuki Naganawa (March 2017, 3). "Meitetsu Nagoya Station announces doubled area redevelopment plan". Nihon Keizai ShimbunWeb version (Nihon Keizai Shimbun). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 3. 2017/3/31Browse.
- ^ (PDF) --Mie Kotsu April 2017, 4 (viewed May 25, 2017)
- ^ Koriyama / Utsunomiya-Nagoya Line Fukushima Transportation
- ^ Nagoya-Utsunomiya / Koriyama Meitetsu bus
- ^ Extend the Koriyama / Utsunomiya-Nagoya line to the east exit of Fukushima station and Nihonmatsu bus stop. --Fukushima Transportation Official Page, viewed September 2016, 09, October 26, 10
- ^ About the opening of "Nagoya-Utsunomiya / Fukushima Line" which starts operation on November 11 (Tuesday) --Meitetsu Bus Official Page, viewed October 2016, 10
- ^ Notice of revision of night train "Nagoya Line" schedule (revised on November 28, 11) --Kanto Motor Official Page, viewed September 2016, 9, October 26, 10
Around Nagoya Station
- Nagoya Terminal Building(Abolished)
- Nagoya Station Bus Terminal(Nagoya City Bus(City bus))
- Nagoya Station Taiko Dori Exit(JR Tokai Bus）
- In front of Midland Square
- Nagoya Minami Sasashima Live Bus Stop
- Oasis 21(Sakae Bus Terminal)
- Gifu Bus Center
- Seki City Terminal
- Castle town plaza
- Takayama Nohi Bus Center
- Matsumoto Bus Terminal
- Nagano Bus Terminal