Photo Staff working hard to finish Christmas cakes = hotels in Kanazawa
X Mass Cake Steadily Kanazawa Hotel, Confectionery Store
If you write the contents roughly
In Ishikawa prefecture, the winter-type pressure distribution will increase from 25th to 28th.
On the 23rd, just before Christmas, hotels and pastry shops in Kanazawa were busy making cakes.Kanazawa ... → Continue reading
Northern country, Toyama newspaper
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Pressure pattern(Kiatsu Haichi) OrBarometric pressure distribution(Kiakunpu) is on the earth(I.e.,(I.e.It refers to the positional relationship such as. Atmospheric pressure distributionIsobarWhat is expressed by the figure usingBarometric pressure layout(Kiatsu is Ichizu).
Surface weather mapas well as,Upper weather mapIn high and low pressure, etc.(I.e.,IsobarAnd so onweatherInformation about, i.e.Atmospheric disturbanceIt is shown. From thisWeather mapCan be interpreted as a distribution map of all atmospheric disturbances. For example, the distribution of this atmospheric disturbance to the west(I.e.,To the east(I.e.There is a situationWest High East LowIt is called the pressure distribution of or simply the winter type pressure distribution. In this way, the atmospheric pressure distribution is a term used when discussing positional relationships such as low pressure and high pressure.
Example of typical pressure distribution near Japan
- West High East Low(Winter type pressure distribution)
- To the west(I.e., A low pressure system in the east near JapanIsobarBecause it is crowded, the northwest wind andchillWill bring in snow or rain on the Sea of Japan side and sunny weather on the Pacific side.It is subdivided into a "satoyuki type" where the isobars bend in a dogleg shape near the Sea of Japan and a "mountain snow type" where the isobars are parallel near Japan.Strictly speaking, small-scale, short-term west high and east low are not called "winter-type pressure distribution".
- The area around Japan is covered with the Pacific High, which basically brings clear and moist weather.
- The high pressure in the southwest of Japan covers the area around Japan widely, and the northeast of Japan(I.e.Is progressing, and basically the weather is recovering and brings about fine weather.Summer type pressure distributionOften refers to including.
- North high pressure distribution
- As the name suggests, there is an anticyclone on the north side of the point of interest, and the northeastern wind enters and brings cloudy and rainy weather.
- To the southeast of JapanPacific high, To the northeastOkhotsk Sea HighIn the meantime,Rainy season frontIs stagnant, causing long rains near the front and hot and humid sunny weather in the north and south of the front.
- South coast lowType pressure distribution
- Occurred near Taiwan(I.e.But,chillIt develops along the southern coast of Japan, causing strong winds and cloudy weather over a wide area, and heavy thunderstorms and heavy snow near low pressure systems and fronts.It is often seen from winter to spring.
- Two-ball cycloneType pressure distribution
- Two low pressure systems occur side by side on the Sea of Japan side and the Pacific Ocean side, causing strong winds, heavy rains, snowstorms, and heavy snowfalls over a wide area. The closer the two cyclones are, the worse the weather will be.(I.e.の 間 にOccluded frontMay occur.It is often seen from winter to spring.
- Sea of Japan CycloneType pressure distribution
- A low pressure system that occurred near China, the Yellow Sea, and the Korean Peninsula rapidly develops and travels eastward through the Sea of Japan, becoming relatively warm and causing strong winds and heavy rain.In winter, it can be heavy snow.In the case of springFirst in springIn addition to blowing a gust of windMaystormIt can also bring about stormy weather called.Because the wind blows toward the low pressure system in the Sea of Japan, in the area on the Sea of Japan side, the wind blows over the central mountains.Fern phenomenonAs a result, the temperature may rise.
- Takashi Nitta, edited by Weather Forecast Technology Study Group "Latest Weather Forecast Technology Revised Edition" published by Tokyodo Publishing Co., Ltd. 2000/9 ISBN 4490204132
ERROR: Unable to locate body of wiki content.