T'way Air introduces Airbus A330-300 aircraft in February Considering additional introduction
If you write the contents roughly
The company plans to introduce a total of three aircraft, and will consider reallocating slots due to the merger of Korean Air and Asiana Airlines.
T'way Air will introduce the Airbus A330-300 in February. After introducing the first machine in February, first of all, South Korea ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Korean Air(Daikankou,Hangul: Korean Air; Hancha: Korean Air; RR: Jusikhoesa Daehan Hanggong, British: Korean Air) Is South Korea OfAirlines(Flag carrier).United Kingdom OfSky traxAccording to the airline's rating by the company, it has been certified as "The World's 5-Star Airlines", which is the highest rating in substance.
One of the largest airlines in South Korea and Asia,Incheon International AirportAs a hub airport for international flightsEurope,Africa,Asia,Oceania,North AmericaWe are building an aviation network that connects the two. It is also the second largest in the world for international freight transportation and the 2th largest in the world for international passenger transportation... Domestic hub airportGimpo International Airport.Airline ticketSeat reservation system (CRS) IsAmadeus IT GroupOperated byAmadeusAre using.
As the core company of Hanjin Group
Hanjin GroupCho Yang-ho, who became the group chairman in the early 2000s, is a core company and is managed by the founder Cho Yang-ho.One manIt is regarded as a company. Later, Cho Yang-ho's family also took up important positions on Korean Air, but in 2014 he was the vice president at the time.Heather Cho Korean Air Nut Return IncidentIn addition to the above, allegations that other clan brought their personal belongings into the country without paying tariffs as Korean Air's equipment have surfaced.There have also been incidents that have destroyed the corporate image, such as the Korean Air headquarters being searched for a house... In 2017, he was the eldest son of Cho Yang-ho.Cho Won-taeWas appointed president, but problems were pointed out in the past procedures for university transfer.The founder's family is still being scrutinized. At the 2019 General Meeting of Shareholders, Chairman Cho Yang-ho's proposal to reappoint a director was rejected by opposition from the second largest shareholder, the National Pension Service and foreign shareholders.
During the era of national airlines, domestic flights and short-distance international flightsDouglas DC-3,DC-4,Japanese aircraft manufacturingYS-11However, because the deficit continued, he was the president at that time.Park Park Hanjin GroupConsulted with Zhao Shigehisa, the founder of the company, for privatization.1969/It was privatized under the leadership of Hanjin Group and became a joint-stock company.
The first international flight was in Japan, which was opened in Osaka (Itami at that time). At the time of privatization, it was operated by a total of eight aircraft, one jet aircraft and seven propeller aircraft. Before and after thatBoeing 707,Douglas DC-8Introduced in line with the rapid growth of the Korean economyEurope,Americaline,Middle EastOpened long-distance routes such as lines.
1984/The English name was changed from "KOREAN AIR LINES" to the currently used "KOREAN AIR". However, until recently, "Korean Airlines" was used in the ticketing airline name column of ATB tickets, and even now, the official company name in English is "KOREAN AIR LINES". Before the English name change, the aircraft had "Korean Air KOREAN AIR LINESWas written in kanji and English, and the abbreviation "KAL" was also written.
Until 1988, he was the only airline in South Korea,Asiana AirlinesWith the establishment of, the two companies have become rivals with a long history, and are fiercely competing in terms of flight aircraft and air routes.Especially in EuropeAirbusRegarding the Airbus A380, the world's largest super-large aircraft developed by Korea, Korean Air ordered 10 aircraft and started operation in 2011, followed by Asiana Airlines, which ordered 6 aircraft, three years later in 3. It will start operating in the year.
The coloring of the aircraft used to be a design with red and blue on a white background, but before and after the change of the English name, it was based on the current light blue and silver, and at the same time the symbol markSouth Korean flagAlso drawn in "Tai Chi(In the official logo, this mark is applied to the letter "O" of KOREAN AIR).2007/January,LCC"Air Korea" (laterJin Air(Renamed) was established.
2020/XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,2019 New CoronavirusDemand for aviation has dropped sharply as the infection spreads.Announced that 1% of the 9000 employees will be temporarily taken off for 7 months..
The uniform that has been worn since October 2005 is a light beige jacket, skirt and pants.For assistant parsers and above, a light blue jacket, two-color blouse, cardigan,scarf,apron, And there are hair ornaments. The designer isGianfranco Ferret.
Among the in-flight services, especiallyIn-flight mealThen, in the in-flight meal section awarded by the International In-flight Meal Associationオ ス カ ーIn the Mercury Prize, which is called the award, it has been highly evaluated, such as receiving the Best In-flight Meal Award (Gold Award) twice. (1998/-"Bibimbap"2006/-"Bibim-gukkus(Korean style somen) "Best in-flight meal award).
Seat class formation
Long-haul routesfirst class, Prestige class (business class),Economy classHowever, from 3, as a measure to efficiently operate seats and increase profitability, we have announced measures to abolish first class on 2019% of routes and shift to business class..
"Morning Calm』(Morning Calm) South Korea OfAirlines,Korean Air OfIn-flight magazineIs.30 copies are issued every month and will be installed on all Korean Air domestic and international routes and all flights.In addition to Korean, English and Chinese pages are posted.
そのJapaneseThe edition is published monthly and will be installed on all Korean Air flights to Japan.
Flight route map
List of destinations
List of past destinations
1960 eraIn contrast to Japanese airlines, which have begun to enter Japan in Japan and are concentrated between Tokyo and Seoul, they have been aggressively entering local cities without profitability in order to attract transit passengers from the Japanese market..
In particularNarita-Haneda-Kansai-Central part-New Chitose-FukuokaToSeoul(Incheon-Gimpo), And since August 1, we have multiple flights each day.Japan AirlinesとCode share flightsMake a tie-up[Annotation 1]It realizes high-frequency operation and boasts high convenience. The Narita-Honolulu route is also in operation.
Due to the deterioration of Japan-South Korea relations, the number of flights to and from major airports including Kansai International Airport has been gradually reduced since July 2019..
- Usage Guide
- Possession : Number of possessions (received)
- order : Number of orders (ordered, unreceived)
- 追加 : Number of additional orders (ordered, unreceived)
- F : first class
- P : Business class (Prestige class)
- Y : Economy class
|Korean Air owned aircraft|
|Airbus A220-300||10||0||0||0||140||140||||2 machines are specially painted for the 50th anniversary.|
|Ordered in 2015.|
Scheduled to be introduced sequentially by 2025.
|Airbus A330-200||8||0||0||30||188||218||||One isSky teamPainting.|
|Airbus A380-800||10||0||12||94||301||407||||Two machines are specially painted for the 2th anniversary. Scheduled to retire by 50.|
|Boeing 737-900||14||0||0||8||180||188||||Most owned in the world.|
|Boeing 737 MAX 8||3||27||0||8||138||146||Ordered in 2015.|
|Boeing 747-8I||10||0||6||48||314||368||||Scheduled to retire by 2031.|
|Boeing 777-300ER||26||0||8||42||227||277||||One is painted by SkyTeam.|
Two machines are specially painted for the 1th anniversary.
|Boeing 787-9||10||10||0||24||245||269||||2 machines are specially painted for the 50th anniversary.|
|Ordered in 2019.|
|Dedicated aircraft (business jets, etc.)|
|Boeing 737-700 / BBJ1||1||0|
|Bombardier global express||1||0|
|Sikorsky S-76C +||1||0|
|Cessna 525 Citation CJ1 +||2||0|
|Cessna 560 Citation Ultra||4||0|
About owned equipment and ordered equipment
7 aircraftAirbus A380I ordered a model machine and for 3 machinesOptionsAlso add. The first A380 will be delivered from the end of 20072009/Delivery will start byAlthough it was planned, it was delayed from the delivery schedule, and delivery began in May 2011. After that, receipts proceeded smoothly, and on July 5, 2014, the 7th aircraft (HL28), the final unit, was introduced., 10 aircraft were available as originally planned.
On October 5th of the same year,Boeing 747-400ERFI have ordered 8 aircraft.
In the passenger sector in 2006Boeing 747-400Positioned as an alternative toBoeing 777-300EROrdered 9 aircraft (1 delivery, 4 options), and in 2009Boeing 747-8ICI have ordered 5 aircraft[Annotation 2].. In the freight sectorBoeing 747-8F7 aircraft, andBoeing 777FI have ordered 5 aircraft. The company is the only airline in the world to operate both passenger and freight on the 747-8..
Boeing 787-9Received the first model (aircraft number HL8081) on February 2017, 2. Arrived in Korea on February 22th (this year)[When?]There are plans to introduce 4 more aircraft and 2019 more by 5 (10 aircraft in total). It consists of 6 first class seats, 18 prestige (business) class seats, and 245 economy class seats, for a total of 269 seats. It will start operating in Korea from March 3. Scheduled to operate on long-haul routes such as Toronto, Madrid and Los Angeles from around June.
In addition, Korean Air placed an orderBoeing aircraft customer number (customer code)Is B5 and the model name of the aircraft is 747-4B5, 747-4B5F, 777-2B5ER, 777-3B5And so on.
On November 2015, 11, it announced that it had placed a firm order for 7 small A321neo aircraft.The contract also sets options for 30 aircraft.this year[When?]Based on its first commitment, Korean Air is the first to order the A320 family.
Mileage serviceIt is,SKYPASSIs. Until June 2008, the added miles did not expire, but from July of the same year, there is an expiration date of 6 years... Up to 5 spouses, parents, children, grandparents (paternal only), and grandchildren (paternal only) can be used for benefits by adding up mileage. In addition, there is a dedicated membership organization called "Skypass Junior" for children up to the age of 11. Korean Air is a memberSky teamIn addition to the member companies, we are affiliated with the following airlines.
KAL limousine bus
- 1 line (6701) (toward the city hall): Incheon International Airport →Koreana Hotel→ Seoul Plaza Hotel →Westin Chosun Hotel→Lotte Hotel Seoul→ New International Hotel Best Western New Seoul Hotel → Koreana Hotel → Seosomun Korean Air Building →Lotte City Hotel Mapura→Best Western Premier Seoul Garden Hotel→ Incheon International Airport
- 2 lines (6702) (toward Nanshan): Incheon International Airport → Best Western Premier Seoul Garden Hotel →Lotte City Hotel Mapura→Ramada Hotel & Suite→Seoul Station→Millennium Seoul Hilton Hotel→Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel(Loop line below) → Summit Hotel → KY Heritage Hotel Dongdaemun → Dongdaemun Design Plaza (Marriott Dongdaemun) → Grand Ambassador Seoul →Hotel Xinluo→Kusurimizu Station→ Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel
- 3 routes (6703) (towards Gangnam): Incheon International Airport →Sheraton Seoul Palace Gangnam Hotel→Sapyeong Station→The Ritz-Carlton Seoul Hotel→Novotel Ambassador Gangnam Hotel→ Samjeong Hotel → Shilla Stay Yeoksang → Renaissance Seoul Hotel →Best Western Premier Gangnam→ Sapyeong Station → Seoul Palace → Incheon International Airport
- 4 routes (6704) (toward COEX): Incheon International Airport → Imperial Palace →Ramada Seoul Hotel→ COEX Intercontinental →Park Hyatt Seoul→ ibis Style Ambassador Seoul Gangnam → Grand Intercontinental (return)
- 5 routes (6705) (toward Jamsil): Incheon International Airport →Lotte World→ Dong Seoul Bus Terminal →Gwangnaru Station→W Soul Walker Hill Hotel, Sheraton Walker Hill Hotel(Fold back)
- Gimpo-Jamsil (6706): Gimpo International Airport → Lotte World (return)
- To Kanaura Airport (6707A):Grand Hyatt Incheon Hotel→ Inha International Medical Center → Incheon International Airport → Gimpo International Airport (return)
- Incheon Matsushima area (6707B): Incheon International Airport →Grand Hyatt Incheon Hotel→Marine Police Agency→ Orakai Matsushima Park Hotel → Matsushima Central Park Hotel / Keigensai Ambassador Incheon →Holiday Inn Incheon Matsushima→Incheon National University Station→ Oakwood Premier Incheon →Sheraton Incheon
Once in BusanGimhae International AirportThere were departure and arrival routes, but they were abolished.
Korean Air1976/Has established the Aerospace Division "Manufacturing Division" in Japan and is now known as the Korean Air Aerospace Division (KAL-ASD).
In addition to research and development related to aerospace, we also undertake licensed production of aircraft and parts production, making it the only airline in the world that has a division that manufactures aircraft.. UH-60,F-5,F-16We are also involved in a wide range of licensed production and parts for Boeing and Airbus passenger planes.
The Manufacturing Division is located at Gimhae International Airport and is called the Tech Center by industry workers.
Incidents / Accidents / Trouble
- Korean Aircraft YS-11 Hijacking Case - 1969/May 12
- Korean aircraft shooting case(Korean Air Flight 902)- 1978/May 4
- Korean aircraft shooting down case(Korean Air Flight 007)- 1983/May 9
- Korean Aircraft Bombing Case(Korean Air Flight 858)- 1987/May 11
- Korean Air Flight 801 crash - 1997/May 8
- Korean Air Flight 6316 crash - 1999/May 4
- Korean Air Flight 8509 crash - 1999/May 12
- Korean Air Flight 85 Hijacking Misinformation Case - 2001/May 9
- Korean Air Nut Return Incident - 2014/May 12
- Korean Air Flight 2708 Engine Fire Accident - 2016/May 5
Korean Air crashed for the third consecutive year from 1997 to 1999,Federal Aviation Administration(FAA) downgraded Korea's aviation safety management system rating from category "1" to "2"[Annotation 4]..After that, the companyDelta AirlinesInvited the vice president of the company to the president, and now it has returned to the original category "1".[Source required]
Takeshima Demonstration Flight Case
2011/(23)May 6, Narita-Incheon, new model "Airbus A380Prior to launching, the company's chairman and the media were boarded.transponderThere is a territorial dispute with Japan after cuttingSea of JapanAt seaTakeshimaA demonstration flight was conducted over the sky.
On the other hand, JapanMinistry of Foreign Affairs"Clearly violates the territory"JapanAll officials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that they would refrain from using Korean aircraft for public affairs for one month from July 7 of the same year..
About this matterSearchinaAccording to the report, flying over Takeshima with the chairman of Korean Air and the ministers of Korean ministries on board the passenger plane labeled "KOREAN AIR" is not sensitive to Japan, which claims sovereignty. I told the aviation officials' view that I would not get it.
- ^ Initially, KAL code-share flights from Japan to South Korea were all flights, while JAL code-share flights from South Korea to Japan were some routes. From April 2014, 4, it was expanded to all routes between Japan and South Korea of both companies. On the other hand, JAL's own aircraft operations were reduced to Narita and Haneda.
- ^ For the first time in the world, we ordered both passenger and cargo types of 747-8.
- ^ Limited to award tickets on JAL-operated flights between Tokyo (Haneda) and Seoul (Gimpo). Mileage accrual to SKYPASS with JAL flight number and award tickets on JAL routes other than direct flights between Japan and Korea cannot be used. Alliance started from December 2016, 12. ((JAL and Korean Air (KE) start mutual exchange of award tickets）
- ^ Category "2"CountryCivil airlinesThe United States of AmericaNew routes, increased flights, with US airlinesCode share flightsIs not recognized.
- ^ a b c Details of company introduction | Korean Air
- ^ 
- ^ "Airlines using Altea with routes to and from Japan (as of June 2015)”(Japanese). Amadeus Japan. As of September 2015, 9original[Broken link]More archives.2015/9/26Browse.
- ^ "Airlines using Amadeus" (English). Amadeus IT Group. 2015/9/27Browse.
- ^ "Search for Korean Air headquarters, etc. On suspicion of "smuggling" by the founding family = Korea Customs Service”. WOW korea (April 2018, 4). 2018/4/27Browse.
- ^ "Korean Prosecutor's Office Searches Korean Air Headquarters for Home ... Embezzlement / Suspect”. JoongAng Ilbo (July 2018, 5). 2018/12/7Browse.
- ^ "Korean Air president cancels college graduate certification due to "illegal transfer"”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (May 2018, 7). 2018/12/8Browse.
- ^ Mutual cooperation between JAL and Korean Air in mileage program Japan Airlines target Traicy October 2016, 11
- ^ "Korean Air hits 7% of employees on temporary leave with new corona”. AFP (July 2020, 4). 2020/4/8Browse.
- ^ 국토 부 “대한 항공 아시 아나 인수 불가피… 고용 유지 원칙 추진”
- ^ “대한 항공, 아시 아나 인수 공식 확정”
- ^ Korean Air achieves the prestigious 5-Star Airline recognition
- ^ "Why Korean Air loses first class on 70% of international flights”. JoongAng Ilbo (July 2019, 5). 2019/5/2Browse.
- ^ Service cities-Route map | Korean Air
- ^ 2020 Korean Air Sustainability Report
- ^ Flight Status | Korean Air
- ^ “여행사, 차별화 위해 전세기 에 눈독”
- ^ “원시 자연 에서 아늑한 휴식 맛보세요 대한 항공과 함께 하는 명품 휴양지
- ^ “한진 관광,` 나가 노현 포함` 마츠 모토 직항 전세기 여행 상품 운영 ”
- ^ 대한 항공 전세기 일본 의 숨은 매력, 미야 코지마 힐링 4 일-브리 즈베이마
- ^ “대한 항공, Sun 하늘 길 장악 ‥ 시모 지섬 이어'아사 히카와' 신규 취항”
- ^ “한진 관광, 이시 가키 직항 여행 상품 출시”
- ^ 서울 ~ 평양 직항로 연말 까지 40 회 운항
- ^ Kazuki Sugiura, Airport Wars-Can Japan Survive in the "Great Aviation Era", Chuo Shoin, 1999, pp. 31-33.
- ^ 2% reduction in Korean flights to / from Kansai International Airport
- ^ 대한 항공 항공기 안내
- ^ Korean Air Lines Fleet Details and History --Planespotters.net
- ^ 대한 항공 A220-300 좌석 배치도
- ^ 대한 항공 CS300 항공기 10 대 구매-연합뉴스
- ^ Korean Air to Acquire up to 30 Bombardier CSeries Aircraft --Reuters
- ^ a b 대한 항공 차세대 항공기 100 대 도입… 사상 최대 13 조원 규모-연합뉴스
- ^ 대한 항공 A330-200 좌석 배치도
- ^ 대한 항공 A330-300 좌석 배치도 (1)
- ^ 대한 항공 A330-300 좌석 배치도 (2)
- ^ 대한 항공 A330-300 좌석 배치도 (3)
- ^ 대한 항공 A380-800 좌석 배치도
- ^ 대한 항공 B737-900 좌석 배치도
- ^ Korean Air Becomes First Asian Carrier To Receive Boeing 737-900 --Boeing
- ^ 대한 항공 B737-900ER 좌석 배치도 (2)
- ^ a b Boeing Finalizes 25-Airplane Order with Korean Air --Boeing
- ^ 대한 항공 B747-8 좌석 배치도
- ^ 대한 항공 B777-200ER 좌석 배치도
- ^ 대한 항공 B777-300 좌석 배치도
- ^ 대한 항공 B777-300ER 좌석 배치도 (1)
- ^ 대한 항공 B777-300ER 좌석 배치도 (2)
- ^ 대한 항공 B787-9 좌석 배치도
- ^ Korean Air Joins Boeing 787 Family with up to 20-Airplane Order --Boeing Commercial
- ^ a b Korean Air Announces Intent to Acquire 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliners --Boeing Commercial
- ^ a b Korean Air expands business jet charter --FlightGlobal
- ^ Korean Air adds maiden Gulfstream G650ER --Ch-Aviation
- ^ HL9482, HL9487, HL9609, HL9610
- ^ Airbus Press Releases, June 2003
- ^ Take a new flight with Korean Air's next-generation airliner A380
- ^ Korean Air to Introduce the Tenth Airbus A380 SEOUL, Korea (July 29, 2014)
- ^ "Boeing, Korean Air Announce Order for New 747-8 Intercontinental”. Boeing. 2009/12/4Browse.
- ^ "Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental orders 5 aircraft from Korean Air (Japanese version)”. Boeing. 2009/12/4Browse.
- ^ "To order 747 aircraft such as Korean Air and 8-11”(Japanese). Aviation Wire. 2019/10/17Browse.
- ^ "Korean Air Boeing B787-9 Dreamliner Received Commemorative Ceremony Held at Boeing, USA". Korean Air (September 2017, 2). 2019/3/23Browse.
- ^ Korean Air to introduce "mileage validity period system" in July next year
- ^ Overview of the Korean space industry Retrieved October 2015, 03.
- ^ July 2011, 7 Yomiuri Shimbun
- ^ MSN Sankei News March 2011, 6 Korean Air dared to make a test flight of the A380 over Takeshima
- ^ July 2011, 7 Yonhap News Agency
- ^ Ask South Korea and Japan to withdraw from refraining from using Korean Air July 2011, 7 CNN
- ^ Ministry of Foreign Affairs opposes Korean Air's Takeshima demonstration flight and instructs staff to refrain from using it July 2011, 7 Searchina