[Japan's No. XNUMX serialization] Which production area has the highest hop production?Beer to revitalize the town!
If you write the contents roughly
If you love beer, why don't you go out to Iwate / Akita, where Tono City and Yokote City are located, for the purpose of traveling to beer?
A series of TABIZINE that introduces various best in Japan.This time, the raw material for beer that many people eat even when traveling ... → Continue reading
TABIZINE is an off-time WEB magazine with the theme of travel and freedom.
Through travel information and small stories from all over the world, we propose a lifestyle that makes you feel like traveling.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Image request: Atago Shrine, Tamura ShrineImage providedplease.(March 2021）|
Ou MountainsとDewa mountain areaBe sandwiched betweenYokote BasinLocated in, it is prospering as a central city in the south of the prefecture.In the prefectureAkita CityIt has the second largest population, but the difference is large, with Akita City.Primate CityIt has become.
2005/(17)May 10, Former Yokote City and all towns and villages that belonged to Hiraka District (Masuda Town,Hiraka Town,Omonokawa Town,Omorimachi,Jumonji Town,Yamauchi Village,Taiyu Village) Merged to form a new system, Yokote City.This will result inPrefectural office locationWith the exception of Akita City, which is the only city in the prefecture with a population of over 10, it has become the second largest city in the prefecture.Heisei Municipal MergerThere are other examples of a city with 10 people, but in the case of Yokote City, the living areas of the former Yokote City and Hiraka District were almost the same, so the merger of the cities was promoted.The name of the new city after the merger was solicited and selected from 2324 applications."Akinan City", "Hiraka City" and "Yokote City" remain in the final selection, and it was finally decided to be Yokote City..
Yokote City can be divided into eight areas, which are the cities, towns and villages before the merger, of which the Yokote area, which corresponds to the former Yokote City, is the center of the city...Yokote areaOmonogawaIs a tributary ofYokote RiverDeveloped alongSengoku periodToDewakuniBoasted power inMr. Onodera OfResidenceIsYokote CastleIs placed,Edo Period TheMr. SatakeIt prospered as a castle town of the clan Tomura.Yokote CastleBoshin WarDisappeared at, but laterYokote ParkYou can overlook the Yokote basin from the simulated castle tower of Yokote Castle...Located in the northern part of Yokote areaKanazawaIn the districtGosannen WarThere is an old battlefield,Historical park,MuseumHas been maintained.
The production of fruit trees and vegetables, including rice cultivation, is active, and in the hills in the eastern part of the city.Apple-Grape, Jumonji areaCherryProduction is thriving..In the Omonogawa areawatermelonIs also cultivated.Besides the agricultural industrySake brewingAlso flourishing.
The main government building and the Jori south government building / Jori north government building are located in the Yokote area, and the branch government buildings are located in the other seven areas.The branch office is the regional bureau and is the contact point for the region. From the beginning of the merger in 7 to March 2005, the current Jori South Government Building and Jori North Government Building will be the Main Government South Government Building (Yokote Hiraka Wide Area Exchange Center) and the North Government Building (Administrative Center), respectively. Was placed in the North Government Building[Annotation 1].. Since March 2014, 3, the former Yokote City Hall has been used as the main government building.
The place name of "Yokote" isEdo PeriodVisited this placeMasumi SugaeHowever, he wrote that it may have originated from the "Yokodote" that was built on the side of the village to prevent the flooding of the river.
Yokote BasinLocated in the central part of the eastOu MountainsThe Yokote River flows through the city.From north to southNational Route 13as well as the Yuzawa Yokote Road, East and westNational Route 107as well as the Akita ExpresswayIt is a key point of transportation through which.However,Akita ShinkansenDoes not pass through the city and borders northDaisen CityThere is a station in.The prefectural capital of Akita PrefectureAkita CityIt is about 70km away from.
Japanese Meteorological AgencyTo announceEarthquake early warning(EarthquakeIn the area used in) with all neighboring municipalitiesSemboku CityTogetherSouthern inland area of Akita prefectureIs classified as..As a regional division within the prefecture, it is classified in the southern part of the prefecture.
- Mountain:Kuromori Mountain, Mt. Ontake,Matoyama,Horowasan
- River:Omonogawa,Yokote River, Otogawa,Narusegawa,Minase River,,,
- Lakes :,
The average annual temperature for the past 29 years (1991 to 2020) is 11.2 ° C, the average daily maximum temperature is 15.9 ° C, the average daily minimum temperature is 7.1 ° C, and the annual precipitation is 1737.3 mm..
It is one of the most heavy snowfall areas in Japan and has a lot of snow in winter.Special heavy snowfall areaIs specified in.Showa 48 heavy snowThen, the total amount of snowfall reached 11.6m and the deepest snowfall reached a maximum of 2.5m..Sea of Japan side climateIn addition to being classified as, the daily range of temperature is large because it is an inland basin.The Pacific OceanBlow from the side(I.e.Blows down the Ou Mountains,Fern phenomenonMay occur.
|Extreme value||Observed value||Observation date|
|(I.e.||38.6 ℃||2018/(Heisei30 years)May 8|
|(I.e.||-16.4 ℃||2018May 2|
|Daily precipitation||262.0 mm||2017/(29)May 7|
|Hourly precipitation||68.5 mm||2017 (Heisei 20)/7/22|
|Climate of Yokote City (1991-2020)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||11.0|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||1.4|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−1.3|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−4.3|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−15.5|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||184.1|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||276|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||32.0||52.6||100.7||157.0||185.8||172.0||146.0||177.7||144.1||130.8||83.5||38.3||1,416.4|
|Source 1:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
|Source 2:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
- 1889/(Meiji22 years) June 4- Municipal system31 towns in Yokote due to the enforcement of[Annotation 2], With the area of Yokote Maego VillageHiraka-gunYokote TownWas launched.
- 1920/(Taisho 9) October 10-Nishiyokokuro Light Flight Line (currentlyKitakami Line) Is opened.
- 1933/(Showa 8) April 4-Hiraka-gunAsakura VillageTheTransfer.
- 1951/(Showa 26) April 4-Hiraka-gunAsahimura,SakaemuraIncorporated.At the same time, the city system was enforcedYokote CityBecomes
- 1955/(Showa 30) April 4-Hiraka-gunSakaimachi,Kurokawa VillageIncorporated.
- 1956/(Showa 31) July 9- KanazawaIncorporated.
- 1959/(Showa 34) July 11- Yamauchi VillagePart of (Osawa district) was transferred to Yokote City.
- 1965/(Showa 40) July 11- Yokote ParkWithinYokote CastleThe simulated castle tower (Yokote Park Observatory) is completed.
- 1988/(Showa 63) July 2- Yojiro Ishizaka Literature Memorial HallOpening.
- 1991/(Heisei3 years)
- 1994/(6) April 4-Yokote CityAkasakaToTheme parkAkita Furusato VillageIs open.On the same dayAkita Museum of Modern ArtWill also open.
- 2005/(17) April 10- Masuda Town,Hiraka Town,Omonokawa Town,Omorimachi,Jumonji Town, Sannai Village,Taiyu VillageAnd merged withYokote CityIs born.
- February 2-In the west area of Yokote StationHouse displayThe name of the city hall main government building (currently Jori Government building) is Yokote City.MaegoYokote City from the lower three bridgesJuriTo be changed to[Annotation 3].
- September 9th-19th-Akita Furusato Village and Yokote City CenterB-1 Grand PrixHeld.
- 2010/(22) October 10-With flowers, birds, and trees in the city to commemorate the 1th year of municipal administrationFolk songEstablished.
- August 4- Yokote Community FM broadcast(Yokote Kamakura FM) opens.
- August 4- Yokote StationEast exit redevelopment block "Horizontal EastYokote City Interchange Center "Y"2(Waiwai) Plaza ”opens, and the Yokote Station East Exit XNUMXst District Urban Redevelopment Project is completed.
- September 9-Yokote StationHashigami station buildingTo.On October 10st, the East-West Free Passage "Kokoro-do" will be in service.
- 2013/(25) April 12- Masuda area10.6 hectares of the countryImportant traditional buildings preservation areaIs selected as
- March 3-Yamauchi Community Center, Yamauchi Community Center, City Hall, Yamauchi Community Center,Yokote City Fire StationA complex public facility that integrates the functions of the Yamauchi branch office is opened.The regional bureau and fire department will be in service from the same day, and the public hall will be in service from April 4.
- March 3-The city's organizational structure was reorganized, the mayor's office was relocated to the former Yokote Government Building, and the name was changed to Yokote City Office Main Government Building.The former main office north government building and south government building have been renamed to Jori north government building and south government building, respectively.The Board of Education in the Kamakura building will be relocated to the Jori Minami Government Building.
- 2016/(28) April 4-General waste treatment facility "Clean Plaza Yokote"Started operation.
- 2017/(29) November 11-City Hall Hiraka Regional Bureau in Hiraka area,Hiraka Library, Yokote City Fire Department Hiraka Branch has integrated the functions of a complex public facility.
- 2019/(ReiwaFirst year)
- 2020/(2nd year of Reiwa)
- May 5-Renovated the abandoned school building of the former Yokote City Otori Junior High SchoolYokote City ArchivesIs open.Municipal archives in Akita PrefectureDaisen CityNext to installation.
- November 11-Opening ceremony of New City Hall Yumonogawa Regional Bureau and New City Hall Jumonji Regional Bureau.
- 2021/(3nd year of Reiwa)
* The data on the right is for the former Yokote City before the merger.
Former Yokote City
Current Yokote City
- Duty executor Yuichi Bizen (formerlyOmorimachiMayor） 2005/(17)May 10 - 2005/(17)May 10
- First generation Chuetsu Igarashi 2005/(17)May 10 --October 2013, 25 (Heisei 10)
- 2 fee Takahashi Dai 2013/(25) October 10-Present (second term)
|This section includes some computers andBrowsing softwareContains characters that cannot be displayed with (○ Anshinichi's first character is a variant of "high") .|
- Chair: Tsutomu Shioda, Vice Chair: Yutaka Okuyama
- 2009/(21)11 - 2011/(23)6 Yoneo Ishiyama (former Mayor Masuda)[Annotation 4]), Vice Chairman Tsutomu Shioda
- 2007/(19)11 - 2009/(21)10 Chairman Toshio Tanaka, Vice-chairman Shinichi Takayasu
- 2005/(17)11 - 2007/(19)11 Chairman Toshio Tanaka (former Yokote City Council), Vice Chairman Kiichi Sasaki (former Masuda Town Council)
- Because the special incumbent due to the merger was not applied2005/(17)May 10Held at the same time as the mayoral election.The election was a big battle in which 34 people ran for a fixed number of 73 people.
- The current constant is 30 people (2011/(23)6Currently 1 vacancy).
- Main Government Building (Yokote Government Building, former Yokote City Hall)
- Juri Kita Government Building
- Jori South Government Building
- Waterworks Government Building
- Masuda Government Building (Masuda Regional Bureau, former Masuda Town Hall)
- Hiraka Government Building (Hiraka Regional Bureau)
- Omonogawa Government Building (Omonogawa Regional Bureau)
- Omori Government Building (Omori Regional Bureau, former Omori Town Hall)
- Jumonjimachi Government Building (Jumonjimachi Regional Bureau)
- Yamauchi Government Building (Yamauchi Regional Bureau)
- Taiyu Government Building (Taiyu Regional Bureau, former Taiyu Village Office)
- In addition to these, in Yokote City2010/(22)12ToAkitaImprovement of resident services by sharing and integrating the office work projects carried out by both parties with the Akita Prefecture Hiraka Regional Promotion Bureau, which has jurisdiction over the city area, and the effective and efficient implementation of office work projects. It has been agreed to combine the functions for the purpose of reducing administrative costs, etc., and it has started sequentially from FY2011 (FY23).As a result, city officials are also assigned to the Hiraka Regional Promotion Bureau..
- In addition, since the merger, the main government building in the north and south and the government office building of the old municipality have been diverted and a branch office system has been adopted.2011/(23)5Moving work was carried out to consolidate into 6 government buildings in the former Yokote city area including the Hiraka Regional Promotion Bureau, and the work started..
- 2013/Inaugurated in (25)Dai TakahashiAccording to the mayor's policy2014/(26) In March, the main functions of the city hall, including the mayor's office, were moved to the Yokote Government Building, the Yokote Government Building was renamed the Main Government Building, and the North Government Building and the South Government Building were the Jori North Government Building and Jori Minami, respectively. The name was changed to the government building, and the city hall was reorganized and relocated..
Juri Kita Government BuildingYokote City Fire Department
2005/(Heisei17 years)May 10It was established at the time of the merger of cities, towns and villages."Yo" and "Y" in Yokote City, oldHiraka-gunIt is designed with the motif of "Hi".The city emblem is composed of three colors, and the symbol colors are "Yokote Minoriiro", "Yokote Moegiiro", and "Yokote Hana Asagiiro". ) ”Is used respectively.
City trees, flowers, birds, songs
2010/(22) On October 10, the city's trees, flowers, birds, and songs were enacted to commemorate the 1th year of municipal administration.The city tree is "Apple, The city flower is "Cherry Blossoms, The city bird is "swanIs enacted respectively.
The city song is "Yokote Civic SongIs enacted as.LyricsIs Koichi Abe,Composition TheKanji Izumiya, The Yokote Citizen's Song Enactment Review Committee performed the supplementary lyrics.Since the former Yokote City before the merger of cities, towns and villages also had a civic song, the current civic song is the second generation (or the first if the former Yokote City before the merger of cities, towns and villages is not included).
- Coronavirus infected person information, unauthorized browsing
In September 2021, the city will have seven staff members (9 regional bureaus, 2020 men, 7 women) during 4.New coronavirus infectionPatient's personal informationJuki NetBrowsing illegally above.Discovered by pointing out that there is a suspicion of providing information to the outside. 7 peopleAdmonition,Thatboss4 peopleStrict cautionDisposed.
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
Ministry of Finance
Ministry of Defense
Ministry of Agriculture
Ministry of Justice
List the major facilities in Yokote City.
Yokote Police Station is located throughout Yokote CityHigashi Naruse VillageHas jurisdiction over the entire area.
- Police box / residential police box
- Fire department
- Yokote City Fire Station (Yokote City Hall Jori Kita Government Building,Juri1-chome 1-XNUMX)
- Hiraka branch office (Hirakamachi Asamai138 after Kakumachi)
- Yamauchi Branch Office (8-47, Nize)
- Minami branch office (126 Ipponyanaginishi)
- West branch office (196-1, double-headed character)
- Hiraka General Hospital(Akita Prefecture Welfare Agricultural Cooperative Federation）
- Yokote Municipal Hospital(Public hospital）
- Municipal Omori Hospital(Public hospital)
In the cityCleaning businessWas held at each of the three facilities (East, South, and West Environmental Conservation Centers) that had been used since before the merger.2016/Was integrated into the Green Plaza Yokote.
- Akita Furusato Village(Theme park that serves as a base for tourism and culture)
- Masuda Manga Museum in Yokote City
- Yokote City Fureai Center"Kamakura Museum"
- Yokote City Library(Yokote Library, Masuda Library, Hiraka Library, Omonogawa Library, Omori Library, Jumonjimachi Library)
- Yokote City Archives
- Yojiro Ishizaka Literature Memorial Hall
- Gosannen Battle Kanazawa Museum
- Yokote City Hall
- Yokote City Exchange Center"Y2(Wai Wai) Plaza "
- Horowayama Shonen Nature House
- Fishing Kitchi Sanpei no Sato
- Yokote City Yokote Gymnasium
- Yokote City Masuda Gymnasium
- Yokote City Yokote Budokan
- Yokote City Akasaka General Park Baseball Field(Green Stadium Yokote)
- Yokote City Taiyu Athletic Park Baseball Field(Rakuten Eagles Stadium Daio)
- Yokote City Hiraka Baseball Field
- Yokote City Jumonji Table Stadium
- Yokote City Jumonji Athletics Stadium (all-weather pavement)
- Yokote City Tengamori Ski Area
- City park
Sister cities/partner cities
As of February 2022, Yokote City has two friendship cities in Japan.
- Friendship city
- Atsugi(Kanagawa)- 1985/(60)May 5Partnership.
- Naka City(Ibaraki)- 2004/(16)May 10Partnership.
|Population distribution by age in Yokote City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Yokote City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Yokote City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Yokote City is the prefectural capital of Akita Prefecture.Akita Cityに次いで2番目に多い人口となっている。2005年10月1日の合併当初に発表された国勢調査結果では、約10万3000人の人口だったが、2020年10月1日の発表では約8万8000人となった。人口は1955年にピークを迎えるがそれ以降は減少を続けており、今後も減少が続くとの推計がなされている.
Day / night population ratio is about 101%.
- Yokote Kamakura FM 77.4MHz --Can be heard throughout Yokote city.
- 2010/From (22), several volunteers from inside and outside Yokote cityTwitterTown revitalization activity usingStarted.Called Yokotter, it was widely featured in newspapers, television and radio nationwide.
- Yokote Station East Exit XNUMXst District Type XNUMX Urban Redevelopment Project
- In front of Yokote stationHollowing outIn 2006, a redevelopment union was established and the city plan was decided.Former Hiraka General Hospital,Jusco Yokote storePublic facilities, commercial facilities, apartment buildings, etc. will be constructed on the site of the site, and all construction was completed in 2011.The first section with public and commercial facilities was named "Yokote East".In the second districtBus terminalThere are apartment houses, facilities for the elderly, etc.
- With this redevelopment project, Yokote Station was also opened in September 2011.Hashigami station buildingWas rebuilt.The west exit was newly established, and the free passage (Kokoro-do) connecting the east exit and the west exit across the railroad track was put into service.
- Yokote Station East Exit Second District Type XNUMX Urban Redevelopment Project
- The redevelopment association was established in 8, eight years after the redevelopment of the first district was completed.The old station hotel, which can be seen from the east exit of Yokote StationJA Akita FurusatoPublic facilities, commercial facilities, hotels, etc. will be built on the site of (Yokote Shiny Palace), etc.2025/All construction is scheduled to be completed.In the public facility buildingYokote City Yokote LibraryWill move.
- Akita Bank(6 branches in the city)
- Hokuto Bank(6 branches in the city, 1 branch office)
- Northern Japan BankYokote branch
- Akita Shinkin BankYokote branch
- Ugo Shinkin Bank(3 branches in the city)
- Tohoku Labor BankYokote branch
- Akita Furusato Agricultural Cooperative(Head office location)
Designated financial institution
Hokuto Bank's predecessor, Hago Bank, was Masuda Village (formerly Masuda Bank) when it was established as Masuda Bank.Masuda Town) With the head office.After that, due to the process of moving the head office to Yokotemachi (formerly Yokote City), almost the entire area of the merged city was the ground of the bank, and municipalities other than the former Taiyu Village designated the Northern Capital Bank before the merger. It was.Due to the merger, the former Taiyu Village side was a designated financial institution until then.Akita Furusato Agricultural CooperativeWas requested to be a designated agency financial institution.Therefore, the Hokuto Bank set up an ATM on the premises of the Yokote City Hall Taiyu Government Building (formerly the Taiyu Village Office) as the "Yokote Branch Yokote City Taiyu Government Building Branch Office" at the same time as the establishment of the new city.Storage agency financial institutionWas settled by expanding to all financial institutions in the city.In addition, the two designated financial institutions inherited the designation of the old city.
- Yokote Post Office(Collection and delivery station,Yu Yu window(Installation station)
- Omori Post Office(Collection and delivery station)
- Omonogawa Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Jumonjimachi Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Tateai Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Hiraka Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Yamauchi Post Office
- Masuda Post Office
- Hago Kanazawa Post Office
- Yokote Heijo Post Office
- Yokote Ekimae Post Office
- Yokote Kajimachi Post Office
- Yokote Asahikawa Post Office
- Yokote Saiwaicho Post Office
- Yokote Sakae Post Office
- Asahi Post Office
- Yokote Kurokawa Post Office
- Tanemori Post Office
- Aki Post Office
- Kawanishi Post Office
- Yasawagi Post Office
- Omonogawa Osawa Post Office
- Satomi Post Office
- Japan Post Ueda Post Office
- Hago Yoshida Post Office
- Daigo Post Office
- Japan Post
- Nakasugisawa Post Office
- Yasuda Simple Post Office
- Yokote Akasaka Simple Post Office
- Ohashi Simple Post Office
- Fukuchi Simple Post Office
- Sakai Town Post Office
- Mie Post Office
- Mutsumi Simple Post Office
- Yoshino Post Office
- Simple post office in Saruhan
- Japan Post Simple Post Office
Special products / special products
- Yokote Yakisoba(Japan's Three Great Yakisoba）
- (Hiraka area / Masuda area)[Annotation 5]
- Jumonji Ramen(Jumonji area)
- hop(Daio area): Giraffe groupConcludes a support agreement.
- Yamauchi carrot(Yamauchi area)
- Yamauchi Imonoko(Yamauchi area)
- E46 Akita Expressway
- Yokote IC- Jumonji IC
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 1 Morioka Yokote Line(The city overlaps with National Route 107 for all sections)
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 12 Hanamaki Large Curve(Senboku-gunMisato TownBoundary withKuromori PassSlightly nearby and unused section[Annotation 9]）
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 13 Yuzawa Yumonogawa Large Curve
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 29 Yokote Omori Ouchi Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 30 Kamioka South Outer East Yuri Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 31 Yokote Stop Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 36 Omagari Omori Hago Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 40 Yokote Higashi Naruse Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 48 Yokote Higashiyuri Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 57 Jumonji Hago Toriumi Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 71 Omagari Yokote Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 108 Kawaren Masuda Hiraka Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 116 Kawanishi Rokugo Line(All lines in Yokote City overlap with Akita Prefectural Road No. 71 Omagari Yokote Line)
- Akita Prefectural Road 117 Nozaki Jumonji Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 164 Niiyama Omori Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 265 Yunomata Maeda Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 266 Three-year stop line after hearing
- Akita Prefectural Road 267 Kanazawa Yoshida Yanagida Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 270 Asamai Daigo Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 271 Ueda Hiraka Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 272 Goshono Yasuda Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 273 Toyama Ochiai Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 274 Nakamura Kamiyoshino Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 320 Nango Kurosawa Line
- Akita Prefectural Yokote High School
- Akita Prefectural Yokote Jonan High School
- Akita Prefectural Masuda High School
- Akita Prefectural Omonogawa High School
- Akita Prefectural Heisei High School
Secondary school (integrated middle and high school) "side-by-side"
Junior high school
- Yokote City Yokote Minami Junior High School
- Yokote City Yokote Kita Junior High School
- Yokote City Masuda Junior High School
- Yokote City Hiraka Junior High School
- Yokote City Yokote Myomine Junior High School
- Yokote City Jumonji Junior High School
- Uemiya Daiichi Kindergarten
- Uemiya Second Kindergarten
- Tsuchiya kindergarten
- Kohitsuji kindergarten
Sights and historic sites
- Masuda townscape
- Old Nisshin Building
- Yokote CastleRuins (Yokote Park)
- Kanazawa Hachimangu(Kanazawa Park)
- Kanazawa fenceTrace (Kanazawa Park)
- Otoriiyama Ruins(The role of the next three yearsAtKiyoharaBase)
- Yokote Shinmeisha
- (Oshu mountain road)
- Asamai zelkova(Prefecture designationNatural treasure）
- Large raft(Prefectural designated natural monument)
- Goyakuya Gate
- Victor StarhinTomb
- Yokote Ekimae Onsen Yu Yu Plaza
- Yokote Onsen Hotel Wellness Yokoteji (formerly Whole Sam Inn Yokote (Health Insurance Recreation Center))
- Omonogawa Onsen Egaonooka (Omonogawa area)
- Okawaso (Omonogawa area)
- Mt. Kinpusan Onsen Yuppuru Exchange Center Yuppuru (Hiraka area)
- Tonami mineral spring (Masuda area)
- Uehata Onsen Sawarabi (Masuda area)
- Uehata Onsen Yu-Raku (Masuda area)
- Omori Health Hot Spring(Omori area)
- Omori Onsen Sakuraso(Omori area)
- Yutorion Taiyu (Tayu area)
- Aino Onsen Tsurugaikeso (Yamauchi area)
- Nango Onsen Kyorinso (Yamauchi area)
Festivals and events
- 1 month to 3 month
- Million Henen Buddhist Lecture (Yamauchi area,成人 の 日）
- Niiyama Naked Visit (Omonogawa area, 1nd Sunday, January)
- Torch grill (Hiraka area,May 1）
- Galactic Space Horafuki Tournament (Omonogawa area, mid-January)
- Yokote Snow Festival
- Akita Jumonji Film Festival(May)
- Kotokai (Omonogawa area, February)
- 4 month to 8 month
- Kashima-sama's replacement in Tashirozawa (Yamauchi area, April 4)
- Taraikogi competition (Mato Park, Late April)
- Sakura Festival (Mato Park)Yokote Park-Kanazawa Park, Late April)
- Ribon with swamp (Hiraka area, May 5st)
- Akita Sky Festa (Hiraka area, May 5-3)
- Omori Resort Mura Shibazakura Festa(Mid-late May)
- Fujimaki's Yakujin Stand (Daio area, Sunday in early June)
- Jumonjimachi Cherry Festival (Jumonjimachi area,May 6 - May 7) --Cherry hunting and direct sales are held at each orchard in the Jumonji area, as well as a cherry seed flying competition (Jumonji Athletics Stadium).And so on.
- Yokote National Sparkler Festival (July)
- Dengaku Lantern (Omori area,May 7）
- Sending to Kashima (Omonogawa area / Taiyu area, mid-July)
- Hahaha Festival (Omonogawa area,May 8）
- Imaizumi Gion Hayashi (Jumonji area,May 8）
- Fukamauchi Kagura (Hiraka area,May 8）
- 9 month to 12 month
- Banraku (Jumonji area / Masuda area,May 9-May 9 - 9th)
- Numadate Hachimangu Festival (Omonogawa area, 9nd Saturday and Sunday of September)
- Imonoko Festival in Tsurugaike (Tsurugaike Park, 9rd Sunday in September)
- Masuda fireworks (Masuda area,May 9Night)
- Mt. Gassan Shrine Festival (Masuda area, September 9-14)
- Asamai Hachiman Shrine Festival (Hiraka area,敬老の日Last Saturday / Sunday)
- Asamai Park Ayame Festival(Asamai Park, Late June-Early July)
- Kakeuta (Kanazawa Hachimangu, September 9th night-September 14th morning)
- Dedication Sumo (Kanazawa Hachimangu,May 9）
- Mai Sasara (Kanazawa Hachimangu, September 9th)
- Yokote Chrysanthemum Doll Festival (Akita Furusato Village, Late June-Early July)
- Illumination event
- Horizontal EastIlluminations (mid-November-mid-February)
- Taiyu Illuminations (Yutorion Taiyu, early December-late December)
- Jumonji Illuminations (Cross Village, Early December-Early January)
- Omori Zelkova Tree Illuminations (Omori Regional Bureau, Mid-December-Early January)
- Tsurugaike Park View Forest Illuminations (Tsurugaike (Yamauchi area), mid-December-mid-January)
- TsukinokiFantasy of Light (Biwanuma (Hiraka area), mid-December-mid-January)
Aristocrat / samurai
- Yoshimichi Onodera(Sengoku Daimyo, From former Yokote City)
- Kiyohara Takenori(Heian period OfPrisonerAustralian,Guardian general, From former Yokote City)
- Kiyohara Mitsuyori(Takenori's older brother, a prisoner from the Heian period, from the former Yokote city)
- Naozumi Ito(Constitutional partyHouse of RepresentativesCongressman, formerly from Yokote City)
- Shigetaro Sasayama(LDPMember of the House of Representatives, formerly from Yokote City)
- Reincarnation of Sasayama(Member of the House of Representatives, formerly from Yokote City)
- Masatoshi Shibata(73rd Chairman, 68thAkita Prefectural AssemblyChairman, Akita Prefectural Assembly member, formerOmonokawa TownMember of the Diet, formerly from Akita Canal Town)
- Terada Manabu(Member of the House of Representatives,Terata NorijoSecond son, formerly from Yokote City)
- Shizuka Terata(Member of the House of Councilors, husband of Manabu Terata)
- Ugenta Numata(Member of the House of Representatives, formerly from Yokote City)
- Kenzo Chida(YokoteMayor, From former Yokote City)
- Hiroyuki Izumi(Accountant,Yokohama National UniversityProfessor,Japan Boki AssociationChairman)
- Yushun Kudo(Botanist, exTaipei Imperial UniversityProfessor)
- Haruo Sasayama(Child of Shigetaro Sasayama and older brother of Tosei.Tokyo UniversityFormer professor, specializing in ancient Japanese history)
- Junji Ueda(Uni Family Mart HoldingsPresident and CEO, formerly from Omorimachi)
- Taro Yamashita(Businessman, From former Omorimachi)
- Yuji Shioda (Hokuto BankFirst Chairman, Former President of Hokuto Bank, Chairman, Formerly from Omonogawa Town)
- Kasetani Tomine(artist, From former Masuda Town)
- Tatsuzo Ishikawa(作家, From former Yokote City)
- Hakusui Izumikawa(Poet,画家, From former Yokote City)
- Kiyoshi Suzuki(Proletarian writer, formerly from Asahi district, Yokote city)
- Matsui Joryu(Calligrapher, From former Yokote City)
- Shota Kikuchi(manga artist, From former Omorimachi)
- Yasushi Sasaki(Film director, From the former Akita Canal Town)
- Michiko Shimamori(Magazine editor, formerly from Yokote City)
- Takao Yaguchi(Cartoonist, formerly from Masuda Town)
- Tsuchida Century(Cartoonist, formerly from Omorimachi)
- Kanji Izumiya(Psychiatrist, formerly from Jumonjimachi)
- Mansuke Akita(From the former Taiyu village)
- Cup's(rock band, From the former Taiyu village)
- THE SxPLAY(singer, From Yokote City)
- Yu Takahashi(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン, From former Sannai Village)
- Masato Sanjo(Masayoshi Tsuruoka and Tokyo Romantica, Born in Hiraka Town, birthplaceNiigataOjiya, Graduated from Urawa High School)
- Kiyoshi Hitomi(comedian,An actor, From former Masuda Town)
- Honey(Gravure talent,actress, From Yokote City)
- Hirano Nozomi(Actress from Yokote City)
- Yuki Yoneuchi(Voice actor, From Yokote City)
- Daisuke Usami(volleyballPlayer, from former Akita Canal Town)
- Kinichi Ohnomori(Grand SumoWrestler,Frontal5th, from former Omorimachi)
- Kinsaku Orochi(Grand sumo wrestler,FrontalFirst, from former Hiraka Town)
- Kochi Tsuguo(Grand sumo wrestler,Ten cars3rd, from former Hiraka Town)
- Terunomi Twelve(Grand sumo wrestler,Ten cars17rd, from former Hiraka Town)
- Kainishiki Kozo(Grand sumo wrestler,Ten cars16th, from the former Jumonjimachi)
- Keinosuke Kiyosegawa(Grand sumo wrestler,Sekiwaki, From former Omorimachi)
- Kiyonomori Masao(Grand sumo wrestler, 9th front, from former Omorimachi)
- Umeyuki Kiyomikawa(Grand sumo wrestler, first in front, from former Jumonjimachi)
- Shinya Nakagawa(Professional baseballPlayer, formerHanshin Tigers, From former Sannai Village)
- Nihonkai Tadazura(Grand sumo wrestler, 16th front, from former Omonogawa Town)
- Makoto Hasegawa(Professionalbasketballplayer,Akita Northern Happinets, From the former Akita Canal Town)
- Kiyomi Sato(Professionalbasketballplayer,basketballLeader, formerly from Omorimachi)
- Taiji Hirakagawa(Grand sumo wrestler, 13th front, from former Omonogawa Town)
- Maenoyama Seizo(Grand sumo wrestler, 13th front, from former Hiraka Town)
- Tatsumi Murata(Professional baseball player, formerKintetsu Buffaloes-Yokohama Ocean Whales, From former Yokote City)
- Eizo Wakasegawa(Grand sumo wrestler, first in front, from former Omonogawa Town)
- Ryoko Kitajima(AthleticsLong distance-marathonplayer,Trail runner, From former Yokote City)
- Yuichi Takahashi(Athletics / Marathon athletes,ParalympicRepresentative, from former Yokote City)
- Sakurako Mukogawa(Skier,Fuji Film BI Akita Co., Ltd.Affiliation, formerly from Yokote City)
- Shoto Ryu Shota(Ozumou wrestler, 3rd Makushita), from the former Jumonjimachi)
- Toshiro Ishida(soldier, From former Masuda Town)
- Seita Sato(NHKannouncer, From the former Jumonjimachi)
- Hiroshi Takebayashi(NHK announcer, from former Jumonjimachi)
- Nagaoka Kyoko(TBSAnnouncer, formerly from Yokote City)
- Masahime(Fashion Model-fashion designer, From former Yokote City)
- Takashi Sato(Toyo UniversityTrack and field club scout and coach, formerly from Hiraka Town)
- K. Kakizaki(Kyodo NewsEditorial board, From former Hiraka Town)
Person with connection
- Kiyohara Takenori(Role of the last nine yearsActive in the guardian office general)
- Kiyohara Iehira(Heian periodDefeated in the former Yokote City)
- Ogasawara Mitsufuyu(Old lord of Masuda Town, laterMr TozawaVassal)
- Onodera Kagemichi(Sengoku Daimyo, Formerly living in Yokote City)
- Yoshitake Satake(Kubota DomainLord,Yokote CastleAs a branch castle)
- Yoshimitsu Mogami(Sengoku Daimyo, Jumonji, Hiraka, etc.Mr. OnoderaTaken from)
- Masazumi Honda(OriginalEdo ShogunateOld age, Former Yokote City was exiled)
- Ishibashi Tozan(Toyo Keizai Inc.President, postwarPrime Minister, Toyo Keizai Headquarters in Yokote City during the Pacific WarEvacuationLet)
- Seion Kawamata(Japanese Socialist PartyMember of the House of Representatives, The deceased, lived in the former Yokote city)
- Terata Norijo(Member of the House of Councilors, Akita PrefectureGovernor, Former Mayor of Yokote.Place of birthDaisen CityOkawa Nishine)
- Yojiro Ishizaka(Writer, Yokote High School (currently Yokote Jonan High School), former Yokote Junior High School (currently Yokote High School) taught)
- Fukasawa Taichi(Former Yardmaster Yokotecho,Folklore・ Local historian)
- Ebiya Minamiyama(Painter, formerly living in Yokote City)
- Kanedada Senoo(Legendary person known for great power)
- Victor Starhin(Japanese professional baseballAthletes and graveyards are former Omonogawa Town Sonenji Temple
- Miho Nakayama,Shinobu Nakayama(My parents live in Yokote City)
- Takeji Muno(journalist)
- ^ The address of the city hall is Yokote City, which is the address of Jori Kita Government Building.JuriIt was designated as 1-1-269 (formerly 1 Maegato-ji Shimosanbashi).The address of Jori Minami Government Building is 64-163-XNUMX Jori XNUMX-chome (formerly XNUMX Maego Aza Shimosanbashi).
- ^ Yokote Omachi Uecho, Yokote Omachi Nakacho, Yokote Omachi Shitacho, Yokote Yokkaichi Uecho, Yokote Yokkaichi Nakacho, Yokote Yokkaichi Shitacho, Yokote Eidoricho, Yokote Blacksmith Town, Yokote Honmachi, Yokote Negishi Shitamachi, Yokote Yokote, Yokote Baba Saki Town, Yokote Uramachi, Yokote Shinmachi, Yokote Shinmachi Shitacho, Yokote Furukawa Town, Yokote Shita Town, Yokote Haguro Uemachi, Yokote Haguro Nakamachi, Yokote Haguro Sue Town, Yokote Uenegishi Town, Yokote Shimo Negishi Town, Yokote Uenodai Town, Yokote Shimazaki Town, Yokote Ueshimazaki Town, Yokote Haguro Shinmachi, Yokote Gomencho, Yokote No Omochicho, Yokote Numata Town, Mt. Yokoteyama Note Shinmachi, Yokote Yokote Town.
- ^ 2009/May 2Until then, it was 269 Shimosanmaibashi, Maego, Yokote City, but in the same year.May 2Than,Yokote StationIt was changed because the residential address was displayed in the west area.
- ^ On the merger issue2005/Since he resigned from the mayor in (17), he is not the last mayor.The last mayor of the town, former Mayor Masuda, will be Kohachi Senda.
- ^ 1876/(Meiji 9), oldHiraka-gunDaigo VillageThe roots are cultivated in.
- ^ "Yuki no Ne" won the gold medal at the 17 National New Sake Appraisal.
- ^ The 14th International Sake Festival "Junmai Daiginjo / Junmai Ginjo Category" 1st place. Of the NHK TV seriesMansaku flowerName it.
- ^ In the area of the former Masuda Town,IwateMizusawa (Oshu City), Route 397 is called "Mizusawa Line".It is the shortest route from the former Masuda Town to the Iwate Prefecture side, but the prefectural border is closed in winter from November to May every year, and sharp curves and steep slopes continue.Winding roadHowever, it is not easy to use.Akita ExpresswayFully openOnikobe RoadThe Mizusawa Line is being forgotten with the start of service.
- ^ The Akita Prefectural Road No. 12 Hanamaki Grand Curve is managed by the Semboku Regional Promotion Bureau, not by the Hiraka Regional Promotion Bureau.
- ^ "New city name final selection”. Yokote Hiraka Merger Council WEB (December 2005, 12). As of December 19, 2005originalMore archives.2022/1/18Browse.
- ^ "Yokote City City Planning Master Plan”. Yokote City (March 2021, 9). 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ a b c "What is Yokote (city)?”(Japanese). Koto bank. 2022/5/3Browse.
- ^ "Area of Yokote City”. Yokote City (March 2021, 9). 2022/5/3Browse.
- ^ "Name of area used for seismic intensity information and Earthquake Early Warning”. Japan Meteorological Agency (April 2019, 5). 2022/1/18Browse.
- ^ a b "Yokote normal year value (value for each year / month)". Past weather data search. Japanese Meteorological Agency (2020). 2022/2/15Browse.
- ^ a b "Yokote (Akita Prefecture) 1st to 10th place in the history of observation (value throughout the year)". Past weather data search. Japanese Meteorological Agency. 2022/2/15Browse.
- ^ "Concluded a business cooperation agreement with Facebook Japan”. Yokote City (March 2021, 9). 2021/12/18Browse.
- ^ "About Yokote City Archives". Archives No. 77. National Archives (September 2020, 8). 2021/10/4Browse.
- ^ "Yokote City homepage will be renewed on Tuesday, September 9”. Yokote City (September 2021, 9). As of September 21, 2021originalMore archives.2021/9/28Browse.
- ^ "Concluded a comprehensive cooperation agreement with Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.”. Yokote City (March 2021, 12). 2021/12/29Browse.
- ^ "We have signed a basic agreement on functional integration between the Hiraka Regional Development Bureau and Yokote City.”. Akita Prefecture (December 2010, 12). 2011/5/28Browse.
- ^ "Yokote City Hall begins moving work Consolidated into 6 central government buildings”. Akita Sakigake Shinposha (April 2011, 4). 2011/5/28Browse.
- ^ "Organizational structure of Yokote City Hall in 26”. Yokote City (March 2014, 3). 2014/3/31Browse.
- ^ "About establishment of Yokote city and city flag”. Yokote City (March 2005, 10). 2022/1/18Browse.
- ^ "Yokote City Flowers, Trees, Birds”. Yokote City (March 2005, 10). 2022/1/18Browse.
- ^ "Yokote City Citizen's Song”. Yokote City (March 2021, 9). 2021/10/3Browse.
- ^ "Notification that Yokote citizen song was decided”. Yokote City (March 2020, 10). 2021/11/11Browse.
- ^ "City officials illegally browse infected person information Yokote City, Akita Prefecture, advises XNUMX people"[Kahoku Shimpo] Dated August 2021, 9
- ^ "XNUMX Yokote City employees, illegal browsing of Juki Net Corona infected person personal information"[Akita Sakigake Shinpo] Dated September 2021, 9
- ^ "Information on infected people, XNUMX city officials illegally browsed" with interest "..." Information leaked "pointed out from the outside"[Yomiuri Shimbun] Dated April 2021, 9
- ^ "Yokote City for unauthorized viewing of infected person information Monthly legal compliance training, does not work"[Akita Sakigake Shinpo] Dated September 2021, 10
- ^ a b "Friendship city”. Yokote City (March 2021, 9). 2022/2/15Browse.
- ^ "Introduction of friendship cities (Yokote City, Akita Prefecture)”. Atsugi City (August 2021, 4). 2022/2/15Browse.
- ^ "Friendship city "Yokote City, Akita Prefecture"”. Naka City. 2022/2/15Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Yokote City (March 2021). 2022/2/15Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Yokote City (2021). 2022/5/3Browse.
- ^ "Create a town in Yokote City, Akita Prefecture on Twitter!”. Yokotter. 2022/2/16Browse.
- ^ "Urban redevelopment project (first district) conducted at the east exit of Yokote Station”. Yokote City (March 2021, 9). 2022/2/16Browse.
- ^ "Yokote Station East Exit Second District Type XNUMX Urban Redevelopment Project”. Yokote City (March 2021, 9). 2022/2/16Browse.
- ^ "Yokote Station East Exit Second District Urban Redevelopment Association". 2022/2/16Browse.
- ^ Yokote City and Kirin Group conclude "Collaboration Agreement on Sustainable Hop Production and Regional Revitalization through Yokote Hops"!Kirin (June 2018, 6) Retrieved August 29, 2018.
- ^ "(Winter) Million Henen Buddhist Lecture”. Yokote City. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "(Winter) Visiting Niiyama naked”. Yokote City. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "(Winter) Torch grill”. Yokote City. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "(Winter) Galactic Space Horafuki Final Tournament”. Yokote City. 2021/12/18Browse.
- ^ "(Winter) Yokote Kamakura”. Yokote City. 2021/12/18Browse.
- ^ "A kamakura that enshrines the people of the snowy country, Suijin". Akita. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "(Winter) Yokote Bonden”. Yokote City. 2021/12/18Browse.
- ^ "(Spring) Kashima-sama's replacement of Tashirozawa”. Yokote City. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "(Spring) Ribon with swamp”. Yokote City. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "Akita Sky Festa”. Yokote City. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "(Spring) Fujimaki's Yakujin stand”. Yokote City. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "19th Cherry Seed Flying Tournament Slide Show”. Jumonjimachi Tourism Association Official Blog (July 2014, 7). 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "Horizontal trowel national fireworks display”. Yokote City Tourism Association. 2021/9/22Browse.
- ^ "(Summer) Dengaku Miso Dengaku”. Yokote City. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "(Summer) Fukai sent to Kashima”. Yokote City. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "(Summer) Sending to Kashima of the hero”. Yokote City. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "(Summer) Ha ・ ha ・ ha festival”. Yokote City. 2021/12/18Browse.
- ^ "(Summer) Imaizumi Gion Hayashi”. Yokote City. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "(Summer) Fukamauchi Kagura”. Yokote City. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "(Autumn) Niida Banraku”. Yokote City. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "(Autumn) Yagi Banraku”. Yokote City. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "(Autumn) Numadate Hachimangu Festival”. Yokote City. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "(Autumn) Imonoko Festival in Tsurugaike”. Yokote City. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "(Autumn) Mt. Gassan Shrine Festival”. Yokote City. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "(Autumn) Asamai Hachiman Shrine Festival”. Yokote City. 2022/2/22Browse.
- ^ "Illuminations feature”. Yokote City. 2021/12/18Browse.
- "Yokote Local History" Yokotemachi, 1933.NDLJP:1213746.
- "Yokote Local History, Continued" Yokotemachi, 1933.NDLJP:1214812.
- List of Japanese local governments
- Abandonment of Japanese municipalities
- Population ranking of Japanese cities
- List of merged new cities and new towns in Akita Prefecture