Photo Photo: Illumination held before the famous temple "Myonji" in the Monzen area
Tochigi / Shiobara Onsen "Taketori Monogatari" 1000 bamboo lanterns that illuminate the night bath town!Fantastic Japanese illuminations that color winter
If you write the contents roughly
Please be healed by the Taketori Monogatari and the hot springs with rich spring quality.
At Shiobara Onsen in Tochigi Prefecture, the gentle light of bamboo lanterns from December 2021, 12 (Friday) to February 17, 2022 (Sunday) ... → Continue reading
Web media for hot spring lovers
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Taketori's old manShines with (Taketori no Okina)bambooA girl found in the middle and raised by an old couplePrincess KaguyaA miracle over.
"The Tale of Genji] To "The first ancestor to come from the story(Oh)Naru Taketori's old man'As you can seeJapan's oldestIt is said to be the story of.9st centuryFrom the second half10st centuryIt is said that it was established around the first halfWonderIt is one of the earliest stories written by.In modern times, "Princess Kaguya], It has been accepted in various forms such as picture books, animations, and movies.
"Taketori Monogatari" is a popular name, and was called as follows from the Heian period to the Muromachi period..
- Heian period
- Kamakura Period
- Muromachi Period
- "Taketori Okina"("Kawakaisho])
In addition to "Taketori Monogatari", the external titles of old manuscripts include "Taketori"(Kyuso Shinkomoto / Dissemination Book Class 1),"Bamboo story(Takamatsu Miyamoto, Class 3), "Taketori Okina Monogatari』(Kokatsuji-bon, Kohon, Class 3 etc.).
The year of establishment is not known.The original does not exist,Manuscript TheEmperor GomitsuIs said to be the brush ofMuromachi Periodinitial(Northern and Northern Dynasties,14st century)ofKohitsu cuttingIt is said that several leaves are the oldest, and in the complete bookMuromachi PeriodTerminalFormer turtleNew Year (1570/) With the imprint of "Joha Satomura"Book", but no secretEiroku - TenshoIt is said to be around[Annotation 1]"(I.e.Although "books" have been discovered, none of them date back to the Muromachi period.
But,10st centuryof"Yamato story], [Utsuho storyAnd the 11th century "Glory story], [Sagoromo Monogatari, And in "Genji Monogatari", "The picture isGiant list,HandNoriyukiBecause it is mentioned as "write"Established by the middle of the 10th century at the latestIt is believed that.
Also, as something related to this story, "Tango national climate], [Manyoshu",Old and new stories"Documents such asPopular song"Hagoromo, Old tale "Tenjin wife, "", "", "", Etc.It is probable that a certain person created it based on the group of Taketori narratives at that time.
The author is also unknown.
Estimated at that time as the author's imageLiteracy rateIt's hard for the common people to think about it,upper classBelongs to貴族Information is availableHeianjingLive in the neighborhood and tell the storyDissidentAt that timepowerWas holdingMr. FujiwaraIt is not considered to be related to.
さ ら に,Chinese studies(Chinese language-Kanbun reading styleUse of)·Buddhism-FolkloreFamiliar with, can manipulate kana characters,WakaWith a talented intellectualIt is presumed that he was a man who could obtain valuable paper and was of a male gender.Also, the technique of waka poetry (Kakekotoba-MarriageHeavy use, use of personal names)RokkasenIt is pointed out that it is close to the trend of the times.
The text system of Taketori Monogatari became the subject of full-scale research.ShowaAfter entering. In 1930 (Showa 5), it was classified into 3 systems by the first time... In 1939 (Showa 14)Nobuyuki AraiBySecondhand book system""Dissemination book systemIs shown, And in 40Takanao NakataIs currently the most common classification of 3 types and 7 types of distributed books, which was shown after receiving research so far.As for secondhand books, Nakata has 2 types and 2 types.Hiroshi NanbaIs classified into 3 types and 4 types, including the Gokogonin book.[Annotation 3]..Below is a list of major textbooks based on the classification by Nakata and Nanba (the textbooks in parentheses were unpublished at the time of the classification announcement).
- Dissemination book system
Main traffic systemAlso called.The most widely disseminated text at present.
- Class 1
- Type 1 book[Annotation 4]-HiraseMr. old collection[Annotation 5]-Takayama Library[Annotation 6]Warehouse(Ohide TanakaOld collection) Book
- Type 2 KuramotoYukichi TakedaOld collection[Annotation 7]-Hitaku KyusojinKurakomoto
- Type 3 old collectionTokuhei YamagishiKuramoto
- Class 2
- Class 3
- Type 1 Houra BunkoKuramotoKoichi YoshidaKuramotoHitaku KyusojinKura OtomotoSeikado BunkoCollection of brush books
- Type 2
- Type 3
The text of the Taketori Monogatari, which is the most common at present, is based on the Kokatsuji-bon, which belongs to the 3rd class and the 3rd class.
- Secondhand book system
あるsecondhand bookLet's go to one school
Heshi who is a good book of mutual match
HoeiRakuto High School in August
It was named because of that.Compared to the dissemination book system, it has many different sentences and is said to be more ancient.
- Class 1 Gokogonin book (Brief）
- Both are around the Northern and Southern Dynasties (14th century)[Annotation 16]It seems to be a cut from one manuscript.Tradition writerTheEmperor Gomitsu10 leaves as a brush andNijo TamesadaA total of 1 leaves have been confirmed, one for the brush..2021/About one of these leavesRadiocarbon datingWas reported, and it was confirmed that it was a copy from the end of the Kamakura period to the Nanbokucho period (end of the 13th century to the end of the 14th century)..
- Class 2 Araimoto
- Nobuyuki AraiWas in the possession of. It is a manuscript that appeared around 1942 (Showa 17).
- I have a secretary.That is, 1815 (cultureIt is a manuscript of 3 years) and is the only complete manuscript in the secondhand book system.The theory that it is closer to the text of the first class than the books of the third class (Takanao Nakata,Hiroshi Nanba(Etc.), The theory that it is a transcription book of the three-handed paperback book system such as Class 3 and Class 2 (,), On the contrary, the theory that the text is higher than the first category (), But Takanao Nakata is very similar to the "secondhand book" of the Mitsute Bunko book, but it is not exactly the same. Can be seenFor this reason, it is not a transcription of the three-handed paperback book, but a separate book within the secondhand book system.
- Class 3
- Type 1 bookTaoyuan BunkoTadashi book
- Type 2 bookKyoto UniversityBook·Book partCollection of booksTaoyuan BunkoManuscriptsHiraseOur[Annotation 18]・ Books ・ (Old collection (Hirofumi Nakagawa) books)
- All are transcriptions of the three-handed paperback book, and are conveyed in the form of writing and schooling for the text of the dissemination book system..
In addition, a part of waka isKamakura Periodof"KaidoAnd 'Fuba Wakashu],Muromachi PeriodThe text as an outline is in ""Muromachi Period OfThe Tale of Genji OfSummaryIsGenji story summaryAnd the commentary "Flowers and birds"(bothEawaseEach is quoted in the article about the volume).
Regarding the secondhand book text and the dissemination book (passing book) text, Nanba Hiroshi has two waka poems quoted in "Kaidouki", one from the secondhand book, while the other has disseminated. Because it is a mixture of main and secondhand books,Kamakura PeriodSuppose that both systems were already side by side around the middle term.
For secondhand book texts, "there is a strong possibility of modified texts in the Middle Ages" (Yoichi Katagiri）"A scholar in the Edo period tampered with the text in an attempt to reasonably understand the suspicious part of" Taketori Monogatari "" (Michihisa Hotate）Although there are criticisms such as, Takanao Nakata said that the outline text of "Kacho Yojo" is similar to that of a secondhand book system close to Araimoto, and that "Kyodaihon and Kano Bunkohon", which are pointed out to have old styles, etc. Since the Taketori Wakashu in "Fuyo Wakashu" is a secondhand book system, "Isn't one of the existing secondhand book system systems ahead of the passing book system?"age,Uehara Sakukazu"The one that has the text of the value called" secondhand book ""There are also positive opinions such as saying, and the opinions are divided.
Here are some of the most commonly known stories.
Birth of Princess Kaguya
One day, when the old man went out to the bamboo grove, there was a shining bamboo.When I wondered and approached, there were three insideSize[Annotation 21]A pretty girl (about 9 cm) was sitting.The two decided to take good care of themselves as their children.
After that, the days of finding gold in the bamboo continued, and the old man's couple became richer.The child that the old man found grew bigger and bigger, and in about three months he became a daughter of a strange age, so he arranged a ritual to tie his hair.裳I put on (also).The beauty is unbelievable in this world, and there is no dark place in the house and it is full of light.The old man disappeared when he saw this child, even when he was sick and painful.
This child has grown so big that Mimura Doibe[Annotation 22]I called Akita to give him a name.Akita says "Nayo Bamboo Kaguya HimeI named it[Annotation 23]..At this time, we gathered people and held various games such as poetry and dance, and had a big feast for three days.
Marriage proposal from five officials
When I heard the rumors, all the men in the world wanted to marry Kaguyahime somehow, regardless of their nobleness.I wander around Taketori's old man's house to take a peek at it.PublicThey never slept at the fence or gate of the old man's house, and even the people inside the house couldn't easily see Princess Kaguya, but no one slept at night, and in the dark night. I was so absorbed in it that I went out, went through the hole, and looked into it.
From such a time, it came to be called "Yobahi" to propose to a woman.[Annotation 24].
In the meantime, those without aspirations stopped coming.The last remaining five officials, who are said to have a taste for color, did not give up and went through night and day. The five officialsPrince Ishizukuri,Prince Kuramochi,Right ministerAbe no Miushi,Big wordOtomo Goko,NakanagonMaru Ishigami(Of these, Abe, Otomo, and Ishigami are known to be real or real people are models).
Seeing this, the old man told Princess Kaguya, "My child, as important as a Buddha, a person of change.[Annotation 25]However, the old man is now seventy, and it cannot be known today or tomorrow.Men and women in this world are going to get married, and you can't be without a marriage. " He said, "Even those who are afraid of the world cannot get married without knowing their deep aspirations. It's just a little bit." Let's serve those who could bring what I say. Please tell them. "At night, the five of us gathered, some whistling, some singing waka poems, some singing, some whistling and fanning.The old man gathered the public and conveyed the intention of Princess Kaguya.
The intention is that Prince Ishizukuri said, "The Buddha'sStone bowl", To Prince Kuramochi,"HoraiBall branch (root is silver, stem is gold, fruit is pearl tree branch) ", to the right minister Abe no MiushiFire rat"Kawagoro, a cloth that does not burn even when baked", "Dainagon Otomo no Otomo"Dragon"The pearl of the neck", "Chunagon Isonokami no Maro"swallowBornCowryIt was to bring.All of them were rare treasures that I could only hear about, and it was difficult to obtain them.
Prince Kuramochi purposely made a fake ball branch, but craftsmen who were not paid for it came and discovered that it was a fake, and since he could not see it for many years, he "becomes soulful".[Annotation 27]I came to say.
Abe is唐I bought a fire garment from a merchant in Japan.This batter was supposed to not burn, but when the princess burned it, it burned, so it turned out to be an art forgery, and she said that she couldn't do it because of Abe.[Annotation 28]I came to say.
Otomo explores by ship, but suffers a storm and becomes more seriously ill, with two eyes.Plum"Did Otomo's Dainagon take off the dragon's neck pearl?" "No, you have two li-like pearls on your eyes." "Oh, it's hard to eat." That's why it doesn't make sense to "to you"[Annotation 29]I came to say.
IshigamiLarge cooking dormitory OfDaihachisuNamedCauldronI went up to the roof of the hut where I was standing and grabbed something that looked like a cowry, but I fell and hit my waist, and I grabbed the old swallow feces and there was no shellfish, so I was disappointed. Hinashi "[Annotation 30]I came to say.
After that, when Chunagon became weak and heard that he was in bed, Princess Kaguya said, "There is no matsuka string."[Annotation 31]When I sent a song of sympathy, Chunagon barely made something that couldn't be done.[Annotation 32], And wrote a return song and died.When Kaguya heard this, she felt a little sorry, so she came to say that she was a little happy (it was worth it).After all, no one was able to solve the difficult task that Princess Kaguya posed.
Marriage proposal from the emperor
Such a situationemperorThe emperor wanted to see the princess.As a messengermaid of honorNakatomiFusako is dispatched, and Fusako urges her to meet Kaguya Hime, but despite repeated persuasion, she is rejected.
When he told the emperor about this, he once stopped, but he still wanted to meet him, and he called the old man and said, "If you give the princess, I will do the official position."Despite the delighted old man's intercession, Princess Kaguya refuses to show herself, saying, "I don't think I'm afraid even if the emperor calls me."
The emperor said, "It's the heart that has killed many people," but he still doesn't give up on whether he will lose to this woman's heart.Princess Kaguya told the old man, "If you try to force him to serve you, he will disappear."When the old man tells the emperor about this, the emperor proposes to meet him pretending to go hunting.The old man agreed with it.
As the emperor went hunting, he suddenly entered the house of Princess Kaguya and saw a man sitting purely in the light.The emperor thought of Princess Kaguya for the first time as beautiful as possible,MikoshiI tried to take him, but the princess instantly turned her figure (entity) into a shadow (light).The emperor thought that he was not really a human being on earth, but it is hard to suppress the feeling that he is an even more wonderful woman.The emperor left Kaguya with the feeling of keeping his soul there.
Looking at the female officers who serve on a daily basis, no one can even stop by Princess Kaguya.People who thought they were cleaner and more beautiful than others were not as good as that Kaguya Hime.Only Princess Kaguya is in her heart and spends her time alone.I write and correspond only to Princess Kaguya.
To the city of the moon
Three years after he began exchanging waka poems with the emperor, Princess Kaguya began to ponder the moon.As the full moon in August approached, Princess Kaguya began to cry violently, and when asked by the old man, "I am not a person of this country, but a person of the city of the moon, and I must return on the fifteenth day. I came from a country for a while, but it's been a long time in this country like this.[Annotation 33]..Still, I will not leave it to my heart, and I would like to express my free time. "
The emperor knew it, and with the will of the old man, he sent a brave army.On the fifteenth day, he ordered each government office to appoint Lieutenant General Takano Daikoku as a messenger.RokueifuXNUMX people will be dispatched to Taketori's house.I went to the house and had a thousand people on Tsukiji, a thousand people on the building, and there were so many servants in the house that I kept them without any vacant space.The basket is a painted basket[Annotation 34]I'm holding Princess Kaguya in my room.The old man also locks the door of the basket and is at the door.
Princess Kaguya said, "Even if you lock me up and prepare to defend and fight, you can't fight against the people of that country. You won't be able to shoot with a bow and arrow. Even if you lock me up like this, that When the people of that country come, they will all open. Even if they try to fight each other, when the people of that country come, no one will be brave. "
The old man is angry to pick him up, grab his eyes with his long nails, pull his hair down, pull out his hips and show it to the officials to shame him.Princess Kaguya said, "You're saying it out loud. When the people on the roof hear it, it's not very good. I can try to say goodbye to my grandfather and grandfather. It's a pity. It doesn't take any care for my parents, and it doesn't make me feel at ease on my way home. The people in that city are very clean, beautiful, and never old. I have no idea. I'm not happy to go to such a place. "
And at the time of the child (around midnight), the area around the house glowed more than the daytime brightness.People came down from the sky on clouds and lined up about five shaku (about 1.5 meters) above the ground.The hearts of people inside and outside the country seemed to be attacked by unknown beings, and they had no intention of fighting each other.Even though I tried to hold the bow and arrow with all my heart, I lost my strength in my hand and withered.A strong man tried to shoot, but the arrow flew away, just staring at each other in a daze.When a person who seems to be the king says, "Come out, Zou Maro," the fierce Zou Maro feels like he's drunk and lies prone.
The king said, "You, the young[Annotation 35]world.He gave the princess for a short while to help him because he did a little good deed, and over the years he received a lot of gold and you became rich as if you were reborn. ..Princess Kaguya has made her sin, so she has been with you for a while.The deadline for sin has passed.I'll give it to you soon, "he says, but he doesn't obey.
When I approached the flying car on the roof and said, "Come on, Princess Kaguya. Why can I stay in a dirty place (ground) for a long time?", The closed doors and lattices open immediately.Princess Kaguya, who was sitting with her hug, goes out.
Princess Kaguya says that she should at least see her off even if she goes up to heaven, but the old man cries. Princess Kaguya, who couldn't see that her heart was disturbed, wrote a letter saying, "Please take it out and see it from time to time."HeavenThere is a box that the insider has, and it ’sHeavenly HagoromoBut in another boxImmortal medicineIs included.One celestial man said to the princess, "I'm feeling sick because I was eating something in a dirty place," and brought me a medicine, so Princess Kaguya whispered a little and was trying to put on a heavenly feather coat. He conquered the heavenly people and wrote letters and songs to the emperor.The song has
Now it's time to put on the heavenly feathers[Annotation 36]
I wrote.I sent the letter with medicine to Tono Chujo.When the lieutenant general received it, the heavenly man quickly put on the heavenly feather coat, so the things that Kaguya had thought to be painful and dear to the old man disappeared.The person who wore this swan maiden had no idea, so Princess Kaguya got into the car and climbed up.
The emperor read the letter and was deeply saddened, eating nothing and not playing the poetry orchestra.When I called the minister and the improvement department and asked, "Which mountain is near the heavens?", I heard that a certain person was in the country of Suruga. What will the immortal medicine be for me? "[Annotation 37]Call them and call themSuruga countryI ordered to bake on the highest mountain in Japan.
Recognizing that history, he said, "I took a lot of tsuwamono and climbed the mountain to burn immortal medicine," so I called the mountain "Fuji no Yama."[Annotation 38]I named it.It is said that the smoke is still rising in the clouds (that is, it indicates that the volcanic activity of Mt. Fuji at the time of writing was active).
Character as a story
Despite the extremely diverse elements listed below, this work has a high degree of perfection and is therefore regarded as a story or the earliest work of an ancient novel.[By whom?].
- It is said that Princess Kaguya was born from bambooTakenaka birth tale (abnormal birth tale)
- Kaguya grew up in 3 monthsRapid growth tale
- It is said that Taketori's old man prospered abundantly due to the divine difference of Princess Kaguya.The fairy tale of the wealthy chief
- Imposing challenges on multiple suitors and all failMarriage Proposal Narrative
- Refuse the marriage proposal of the emperorEmperor marriage proposal story
- Princess Kaguya returns to the moonAscension tale (Hagoromo tale)
- Explain the origin of the place name of Mt. FujiPlace name origin tale
Broadly speaking, the celestial wife-type narrative is in the form of a marriage proposal, but this is not just a sequel to folklore.This is because the birth of narrative literature lies in the attempt to create a "new world of the human figure itself" while utilizing these folklore.
In the Takenaka birth tale, bamboo is considered sacred due to its hollow stem and rapid growth, and is one of the important components of the tale.One of the stories that clearly shows its characteristics is "Taketori Monogatari", which is a fairy tale of the same series.Takehime, "".The birth of Takenaka is rare compared to other miraculous births, rather than in Japan.Chugoku,Southeast AsiaThere are many. In "", the spirit of the stepchild becomes bamboo, and when the father blows the whistle made from it.SpiritTells his whereabouts.In Japanese folk tales, many Takenaka spirits are not limited to the human world.Bamboo is godYorishiroAt the same time, it was thought to have magical power.TanabataThere are customs in rural areas such as putting bamboo in the field to repel insects and applying fire-blown bamboo to ear diseases.saintThere are many legends of the sacred spirit that the wand has taken root and the bamboo that has been turned upside down with the spell has grown.Bamboo is closely related to everyday life, and in that respect it also promoted the generation and propagation of narratives.
Since it contains many elements, it has been pointed out that it is similar to other works or influenced by other works. "Taketori Monogatari" isAlien worldIt is structurally composed of a structure in which the hero who came from Japan enriches the poor and then leaves for another world again.Hagoromo legendIs the same as.
Hiroshi Nanba estimates the origin of this story as follows:.
|Traditional bamboo fairy tale|
|(Kanbun Bamboo fairy tale)?|
|Kana book Taketori Monogatari|
|Old and new stories|
Bamboo fairy tale
The same narratives as the Taketori Monogatari (Volume 31, 33, "Okina Taketori, a word to find and feed a girl's child") are collected in the "Korean and Old Stories" in the latter half of the Heian period, but to suitors. There are only three difficult problems, "Thunder in the sky", "Yu cloud flower", and "Drums that ring without hitting".Fifteen nightsHowever, the content is simplified from "Taketori Monogatari", such as the fact that the place name of Mt. Fuji does not appear. The Taketori tales in "Now and Old" convey the ancient state of the "Traditional Taketori tales" that have been orally handed down (although they may have referred to the already established "Taketori Monogatari"). Isn't it?
In addition, this work was "the world's first" by a later writer.Science fiction novelMay be mentioned (Keisuke FujikawaBy "Space prince"Postscript etc.).However, in reality, ancient timesGreekWritersLucianWritten by "The real story] And "" are older.
Characters and times
Kaguya princess model
As a model of Princess Kaguya in "Taketori Monogatari", "Record of Ancient Matters]Emperor SurenThe daughter of Otsutsuki Tarineko, who is described as the princess of OtsutsukiKaguyahime no Mikoto"(Princess kaguyaThere is a theory that only[Annotation 39]. thisOtsutsuki TaruneoTo his younger brotherSanukiThere is "Otsutsuki King" (Sanuki Tarineko). According to "Kojiki", this brotherEmperor Kaihua TambaBorn by calling Takanohime, the daughter of Yugori, the lord of the prefecture.Yumushi HikoHis father is (Hikoyumusumi no Miko), and he is closely related to "bamboo". ""Japanese calligraphyIn addition to Emperor Kaika's "Tanba Takenohime", only "Takanohime" out of the five princesses called from Tamba to enter the back shrine of Emperor SuininReturned to the countryThere is a description.
As another model,Kamo TaketsunomiThere is a theory that it is a descendant of or a daughter of.
Edo Period OfJapanese literature-Kano MorohiraIs, the five nobles who approach Kaguya Hime in "Taketori Monogatari"Assistant Lord"ofEmperor BunmuWritten in 5 years (701)LordI pointed out that it looks exactly like.MorohiraAbe no Miushi,Otomo Goko,Maru IshigamiIs a real person, and Prince Kuramochi's model isEmperor Tenchi OfFallThere is a theory that the mother's surname is "Kuramochi"Fujiwara Nori etc., Prince Ishizukuri's model isEmperor XuanhuaWas the fourth grandson of the family and was a family member of Mr. Ishisaku.Tajihi no Shima(Tanbi Masato Island).
However, although the four nobles in the story are associated with the four real lords, Prince Kuramochi, who is depicted as the most sneaky person among the five, and the last one, Fujiwara no Fuhito, are not at all similar. It also touches on that.However, since this is the opposite, it can be inferred that he is an incomparable person, and because it cannot be said ostensibly, by writing Prince Kuramochi as "cowardly", he implicitly speaks badly to Mr. Fujiwara. There is also an opinion that the author's intention to criticize Mr. Fujiwara can be seen behind the text..
All of these 5 peopleRebellionIn the honor ofEmperor Tenmu-Emperor emperorBecause he is a person who servedNara periodIt is believed that the early days were the stage of the story.Also at this timeMount FujiIs one of the classics that may be cited in scientific papers because it is depicted as a fumarolic volcano.
Land of origin
There are areas in various parts of Japan that call themselves the land of the Taketori Monogatari, and we are developing a town with the theme of the Taketori Monogatari (Princess Kaguya).In the following 7 cities and towns (in order of municipality code), the "Kaguya Hime Summit" is held regularly, but it is an exchange of connections between governments and is a direct "stage of the Taketori story". We are not holding a "summit" that is particular about that.These areas do not have the theory of origin of place names as described above, and are not groups that are particular about the origin of the story because of the relationship between bamboo grove, the legendary place of celestial maidens, and the place name "Takehara".
- Shizuoka Prefecture has a historical document that describes the legend and spiritual test of Mt. Fuji called "Mt. Fuji Engi".Fujinomiya cityIt has been introduced to each temple and shrine at the southern foot of Mt. Fuji, such as Mt. Fuji and Mt.("Mt. Fuji and Princess KaguyaSee).The notation of "Kaguya Hime" differs depending on the books, and "Kaguya Hime", "Kaguya Hime", "Kaguya Hime", etc. are confirmed., Fuji City is derived from the bamboo grove at the foot of the mountain.Of the deitySakiya HanaThere is a theory that it is a model of Princess Gakaguya, but it is said from the early modern period that the god of worship is imitated by Princess Konohanasakuya.
- It is a village of bamboo shoots and there are many Moso bamboo shoots.Moso bamboo is from the Edo period.
- NaraGoryo Town
- Since Taketori's old man is called "Sanuki no Miyatsuko", the stage of the Taketori story is Yamato Province.Hirose-gunSanuki Township (currently Nara Prefecture)Kitakatsuragi-gunIt is believed to be Mitsuyoshi, Koryo Town).It is also assumed that five aristocrats who proposed to Princess Kaguya lived there.Kyo FujiwaraIt is a distance that can be reached from the shrine, and is called "a shrine related to the Taketori Monogatari".Sanuki ShrineIs also seated.
- KagawaNagao(CurrentSanuki City）
- KagoshimaMiyanojo Town(CurrentSatsuma Town）
Municipalities other than the Kaguya Hime Summit
- It became the stage of Japan's oldest Hagoromo legendLake YogoAnd the name of the mountain behind is "Mt. AmanokaCalled "Ikagu Shrine(Ikagu), reminiscent of Prince IshizukuriIshizukuri Shrine, Reminiscent of the moonTakatsuki TownThere are many shrines and place names related to the things that appear in the Taketori story.It is also assumed that five aristocrats who proposed to Princess Kaguya lived there.Omi OtsukyoTherefore, it is a distance that can not be passed if you change horses.
- Takatoriyama, which is located to the south of Asuka and Fujiwarakyo, which is the stage of ancient history, towered over Takatori Castle in the Middle Ages, and a fine stone wall still remains.There is a theory that this Mt. Takatori was the place where the old man of Taketori lived.In the Kamakura period, the monk Sengaku, and in the Edo period, the national scholar Keichu read "Taketori" as "Takatori" and advocated the theory that Takatoriyama is the stage of the Taketori narrative.
Foreign language translation
Translated into Italian, German, English, Hindi, Russian, Romanian, Spanish, French, etc...Italian translation for the earliest (1880), German translation, English translation from German translation.
The first English translation from the original Japanese textFrederick Victor DickinsTranslated by "The Old Bamboo-Hewer's Story" (1888)[Annotation 40]And then missionariesEdward Rosei MillerTranslated by "Princess Splendor: the wood-cutter's daughter" (1895)[Annotation 41],William George AstonTranslated by (1899)[Annotation 42]There is.
DickinsMinakata KumagusuIn 1906, with the cooperation of Kumagusu, the title was changed to "The Story of The Old Bamboo Wicker-Worker" and a new translation with corrections was announced...Through this controversy, Dickins and Kumagusu became their best friends..
Foreign analogies and various theories about them
Relationship with the Abba-Tibetan "Mother-in-law"
As a folklore outside Japan similar to the Taketori story, for examplePeople's Republic of ChinaSichuan Province OfAva TibetanTransmitted toIkaruga mother-in-lawThe story of "Hanchiku Kojo"There is.The content is that a girl born from bamboo is married by the sons of the lord, but she rejects it with a difficult problem and is tied to a man who has been thinking for a long time, but the marriage proposal is a treasure. The number, contents, exchanges and endings on the male side are very similar.
Seiji Ito(Oriental history）[Annotation 43]Said that the original tale was propagated and adapted separately to Japan and the Aba-Tibetan tribe, and became "Taketori Monogatari" and "Mr... In contrast,Katsumi Masuda(Japanese ancient literature）[Annotation 44]Said that he disagrees with doubts and adaptations to the revision process of "Mr. Katake's daughter" in "Kintama Phoenix"..
Original text / school note
- "Taketori Monogatari Text Collection" edited by the Dynasty Story History Study Group Diligence Publishing March 2008 ISBN 978-4-585-03208-3
- Dissemination book system
- "Japanese classical literature 9 Taketori Monogatari Ise story Yamato story" Atsushi SakakuraEdited Iwanami Shoten October 1957
- "Taketori Monogatari" Atsushi Sakakurarevision Iwanami library, 1970,ISBN 4003000714
- "Complete collection of Japanese classical literature 8 Taketori Monogatari,Ise story,Yamato story,Heichū Monogatari" Yoichi KatagiriEditing Shogakukan December 1972
- "Shincho Japanese classical compilation Taketori Monogatari ” Motohiro NoguchiSchool note Shinchosha Co., Ltd. March 1979 ISBN 978-4-10-620326-8
- "New Complete Works of Japanese Classical Literature 12 Taketori Monogatari, Ise Monogatari, Yamato Monogatari, Heichū Monogatari" Yoichi KatagiriEditing Shogakukan December 1994
- "New Japanese Classical Literature 17 Taketori Monogatari Ise Monogatari" Edited Iwanami Shoten January 1997 ISBN 978-4-00-240017-4
- Secondhand book system
- "The Complete Book of Japanese Classics Taketori Monogatari / Ise Monogatari" Hiroshi NanbaSchool note Asahi Shimbun,Year 1960
- "The World of Princess Kaguya and Emaki" Uehara Sakukazu-Toru Ando・ Edition Musashino Shoin March 2012 ISBN 978-4-8386-0647-4
- "Complete Translation of Japanese Classics Vol. 10 Taketori Monogatari, Ise Monogatari,Tosa Diary』Shogakukan 1983
- "Taketori Monogatari" Shinichi HoshiTranslated by Kadokawa Bunko, 1987,ISBN 404130315X
- "Modern translation Taketori Monogatari" Yasunari KawabataTranslation Kawade Bunko, October 2013
- "Taketori Monogatari" Translated by Yoichi Nakagawa Note Kadokawa Bunko, 1956,ISBN 4044004013
- "Taketori Okina Monogatari Solution" Ohide TanakaWritten by Matsuya Bookstore, 28 (1895) ("Taketori Osamu Monogatari Solution』- National Diet Library）
- Shintaketori Story 1000 Queen
- Taketori Monogatari (1987 movie)
- Kaguya princess story - Studio GhibliAn animated feature film produced.Takahata Isaodirected by.
- Dance Suite for Orchestra "Taketori Monogatari"- Yuji Koseki1929 work by[Annotation 46].
- Taketori Monogatari (Chamber Music) - Kouichi Kishi1933 work by.Music for violin and piano.
- Taketori Monogatari- Akira MiyoshiBallet music by.Music composed of synthesizers, pianos, and percussion instruments.
- Opera "Taketori Monogatari"-Ryusuke NumajiriOpera by
- Kaguya Hime Express --A high-speed bus that runs between Tokyo and Fuji
- Kaguya Hime --High-speed bus that runs from Hiroshima to Higashi-Hiroshima and Takehara
- Kaguya(Lunar orbit satellite)
- Fuji Kaguya Himechazuke --Fuji City's local gourmet
- - Saito UchihoCartoon
- -A novel by.It is based on the theory that Konohanasakuya is a model of Kaguya.
- Tonikaku Kawaii - Kenjiro HataCartoon.A girl who took immortal medicine is depicted as a heroine.
- ^ Takanao Nakata,Atsushi Sakakura TheKeichoAccording to Yoshida, "The paper with a pattern on the title paper strip isSanjo Nishi Mitaka,Public articleEtc. are the same as those used in the manuscript, and even if it is inferred from the style of the text, it does not seem to go down to Keicho. "
- ^ Dr. SentenceFrom the 2nd year of Niwa (886) to the 6th year of Niwa (890), it is the same as Sanuki Zou, the name of the old man of Taketori.Sanuki countryI have been transferred to Sanuki Mamoru, and my own birthYogo OfHagoromo legendIs told in.
- ^ Hitaku KyusojinYa, the Gokogonin writing brush is a different system from the used books and the disseminated books.
- ^ 前Iga MamoruThe penmanship ofMichikatsu Nakanoin Azuchi-Momoyama Period1592 (TenshoCalibrated once every 20 years, 1596 (XNUMX)BunrokuIt has the imprint that it was a heavy school with "Matsushita Ministry of Popular Affairs Shoji Hisamoto" in 5 years.It was said to be the oldest manuscript until the discovery of Satomura.Formerly owned by a Japanese scholar, nowTenri Library, Tenri UniversityCollection,Important cultural property.
- ^ As will be described later, it has a secondhand book entry.CurrentlyKokugakuin UniversityLibrary collection.
- ^ Takayama City LibrarynotTakayama City Folk MuseumIs the one.
- ^ Currently in the Kokugakuin University Library.
- ^ Also a proofreader of MutomotoMichikatsu Nakanoin Keicho3 years(1598/) Although it is a transcription of a previously copied book, it has 427 items (205 items even excluding misprints), which is comparable to the number of 546 items in the secondhand book system and the dissemination book system. do.Nakata says, "There is a great tendency to simplify the text in different sentences.Picture scrollI don't think it's possible in the text of the pictograms. "
- ^ Republic of IrelandCollection of the Chester Beatty Library.Early Edo period1630 eraSeen as a copy ofNaganobu KanoIt is pointed out that it may have been produced in the vicinity of.
- ^ Tokiyoshi NishinotinNakata is "Matsushitamoto" (Tokiyoshi and acquaintance, who is a school of Mutomoto).ImagawaIt is said that he was a teacher ofKamigamo ShrineIs it the same as the Shinkan's collection?).
- ^ Listed in Volume 309, Story Division 3.Matsudaira Oribe NoritadaIt has the syllabary that "three old manuscripts" (two of which are Shigeoka books and cabinet paperback books), "printed books" and "" (third-year Shoho books) have been combined into the collection.
- ^ 1570 by Satomura (Former turtleIt is the oldest manuscript with a clear age and has a secretary of the first year.Takanao Nakata, "Taketori Monogatari no Kenkyu Hen, Commentary", not listed in 1965, but follows the classification criteria of Class 211 and Class 3 including p.2.
- ^ NowNational Museum of History and FolkloreWarehouse.Takanao Nakata "Study of Taketori Monogatari School Different Edition / Commentary Edition", not listed in 1965, but follows the classification criteria of Class 211 and Class 3 including p.2.
- ^ Osaka Tenmangu ShrinePriestess.
- ^ According to the number of lines and the time of publication, there are XNUMX lines Komoto / Otsumoto / (Heihon) and XNUMX lines Komoto / Otsumoto / Heimoto / Dinghon.Of these, the ten lines and the eleven lines areKeichoIt is said to be the oldest in those days.
- ^ There are various theories about the age,Shigemi Komatsu TheKamakura PeriodLate (early 14th century),Hitaku KyusojinBefore the early Muromachi period,Yoichi KatagiriIs from the middle to the late Muromachi period.
- ^ It seems to be the name of the writer, but it is unknown.
- ^ This is the text of the book written in Hirasemoto, which is the first type of the dissemination book system.
- ^ "◯ Den Abutsu Brush Taketori Monogatari Kiri Taketori Monogatari is completely unknown except for the Dengo Kogonin brush Korokuhankiri, which was introduced by Nobuyuki Arai, but it is called Den Abutsu Brush at the G bookstore in Kyoto. , I heard that you recently sold a six-and-a-half slice with a sketch. Information is completely unknown.
- ^ Muto book (Ryu 1-1), Takayama library book (Ryu 1-1), Takeda book (Ryu 1-2), Shimabara book (Ryu 2), Hoza Bunko book (Ryu 3-1), Yoshida book (Ryu 3) -1) "Sakaki" etc."Sanuki" in Yamagishimoto (Ryu 1-3) and Gunsho Ruijū (Ryu 3-2)."Saruki" is used for other books and used books.
- ^ The number "three" appears frequently in this story.
- ^ threeWith Muroto Saibe.Mr. Saibe TheImperial courtThe clan that governs the rituals of.
- ^ Nayo bamboo means "flexible bamboo", and "kayo" means that it flicker and shine.
- ^ The word "night crawling" is originally derived from "calling" for marriage.Here, he is creating a new interpretation with the etymology of "crawling around at night".
- ^ The appearance of the gods and Buddha in the form of humans, or the kind of ghosts.
- ^ "Throw away the pot" and "throw away the shame".
- ^ "The ball (branch of the ball) is bad" and "the soul (nature) is bad".
- ^ "No Abe" and "No dare" ("No dare", no competition).
- ^ "Difficult to eat" (difficult to eat) and "difficult to endure" (difficult to endure).
- ^ "No shellfish" and "No worth".
- ^ "Sumiyoshi's Matsuka Hinashi and Kuhama Makoto, who haven't been wandering over the years." "If you've been waiting like a" pine "on the beach of Sumiyoshi, where the waves have stopped rushing over the years, but you don't have any shellfish, you'll hear" wait "and" it's not worth it, "but is that true? "
- ^ "There is no sickness, and I apologize for what is possible, and I will not save my life." "I didn't have a kai (shellfish / kai), but could you save my anxious and dying life as if I scooped it with a kai (spoon)?"
- ^ For many years in the human worldHeavenIt's a short time for me.
- ^ A room with a wall around it.
- ^ Novice.The sense of time is different between the heavenly world and the human world, and even though he is an old man, he is a "young person."Or does it just mean "childish" (= stupid)?
- ^ At the end, when you put on your heavenly feathers, you suddenly remember you.
- ^ Mr. suitable for work that expresses his feelings for the moon world.Araimoto (Old 2) "Ihakado".Other popular books "Ihakasa".
- ^ "Mt. Fuji(Mountain rich in men) "and" Mountain of Immortality ".There is also a theory that this is not appropriate.
- ^ If you understand that "tsutsugi" is a tubular tree, it is related to bamboo, and the old word "tsuzu" of "star".Tsuzuki(Yamashiro Province Tsuzuki-gun) ”Monthly readingWhen enshriningTsukiyomi ShrineThe Shikinai shrine that enshrines the shrine is enshrined.
- ^ Hirofumi Nakagawa speculates that "Taketori Otoko Monogatari" is the main source.
- ^ Takejiro HasegawaEnglish translation of the crepe book.
- ^ Published in the book "History of Japanese Literature".
- ^ Keio UniversityProfessor Emeritus specializing in oriental history
- ^ Hosei UniversityProfessor specializing in ancient literature
- ^ Tokushima Bunri UniversityProfessor and specializing in Japanese literature
- ^ I applied for a composition contest of Chester Music Publisher in London, England and won a prize.This was also reported in the first Japanese international composition contest prize-winning work (the score is now said to have been lost).
- ^ "The 137th Permanent Exhibition "Taketori" Story". National Diet Library Kaleidoscope of books. 2022/3/21Browse.
- ^ Genji Monogatari XNUMXth Pledge Eawase
- ^ Hiroshi Nanba "Complete Japanese Classics" Taketori Monogatari / Ise Monogatari "" Asahi Shimbun, 1960 p. 5
- ^ "Taketori Monogatari Text Collection", edited by the Dynasty Story History Study Group, Bensey Publishing, September 2008, p. ⅴ
- ^ Koichi Yoshida"Taketori Monogatari: Three Old Manuscripts"Classic library, 1973 p. 254
- ^ Volume 16 Song 3791-Song 3793.
- ^ Volume 31 "Miscellaneous matters with this morning" No. 33 "Okina Taketori, a word to find and feed a girl's child"
- ^ The magnificent Karakuri of the detective novel "Kaguya Hime" | How to read classics that Japanese people do not know | Toyo Keizai Online | New standard for economic news
- ^ Uehara Sakukazu-Toru Ando・ Hen "The World of Princess Kaguya and Emaki"Musashino Shoin “Decantatore 174” (Presenze grafiche).
- ^ "Kokugo Education" Vol. 15, No. 10, May 1930
- ^ Nobuyuki Arai, "Study of Taketori Monogatari, Text", Kokusho Publishing, 1944, p.2
- ^ Hiroshi Nanba"The Complete Book of Japanese Classics" Taketori Monogatari / Ise Monogatari "" Asahi Shimbun, 1960 pp. 36-40
- ^ Takanao Nakata, "Study of Taketori Monogatari, School Different Edition / Commentary Edition", 1965 pp.170-171
- ^ Seiichi Sone "Taketori Monogatari" Nara Picture Book / Picture Book Text Remarks: A rough sketch from the perspective of the original different text of the Shoho 45rd year edition book, "Bulletin of the Faculty of Letters, Hanazono University" No. 1, 17-2013, 8 p. XNUMX
- ^ Takanao Nakata, "Taketori Monogatari no Kenkyu Hen, Commentary", 1965, p.258
- ^ Shigemi KomatsuKodansha, Vol. 23, "Story / Story Commentary", Kodansha, June 1992, p.6, Nobutaka Takada, "Taketori Monogatari, Shinde Futaba- (attached)" Bulletin, No. 363, March 10, pp.1984-3
- ^ Ancient Writing Research InstituteHen "Ayumi of Old Brush Studies"Yagi Bookstore, 1995 pp.119-120
- ^ Kazuomi Ikeda, Hiroki Oda "Dating of New Old Writing Materials III-Carbon 14 Dating by Accelerator Mass Analysis-", Faculty of Letters, Language, Literature, Culture, 127, Faculty of Letters, Chuo University, March 2021 pp.3- 43, http://id.nii.ac.jp/1648/00013268/
- ^ "Commentary on the secondhand book Taketori Monogatari School"Ryukoku UniversityNational Literature Society Publishing Department, 1954 p.4
- ^ Hirofumi Nakagawa, "Japanese Linguistics Study of Taketori Monogatari, Hirofumi Nakagawa, Volume 1985", XNUMX Shibunkaku Publishing p.8
- ^ "Taketori Monogatari Commentary" p.12 ("Taketori Monogatari Tanaka Ohide Old Collection"Kasama Shoin, 1982)
- ^ Takanao Nakata "Study of Taketori Monogatari School Different Edition / Commentary Edition", 1965 p.140
- ^ Hirofumi Nakagawa "Japanese Lininguistic Studies of Taketori Monogatari, Hirofumi Nakagawa Papers, Volume XNUMX" Shibunkaku Publishing, 1985 p.296
- ^ Takanao Nakata "Study of Taketori Monogatari School Different Edition / Commentary Edition", 1965 p.135
- ^ Takashi Fujii, "About the Story-based Kohitsu Kiri (Addendum)", "Nagoya University Japanese Language and Literature," No. 14, April 1964, p.4
- ^ Hiroshi Nanba "Complete Japanese Classics" Taketori Monogatari / Ise Monogatari "" Asahi Shimbun, 1960 p. 40
- ^ Yoichi Katagiri "Editor's Note" "New Complete Works of Japanese Classical Literature 12 Taketori Monogatari, Ise Monogatari, Yamato Monogatari, Heichū Monogatari" Shogakukan, December 1994 p.12
- ^ "Suspicious text" of "Taketori Monogatari" -"Compilation" of literary historical materials: Michihisa Hotate's research miscellaneous notes, October 2010
- ^ Takanao Nakata, "Taketori Monogatari no Kenkyu Hen, Commentary", Haga Shobo, 1965, p.282
- ^ Discourse of Despair-The World and Story World of "Taketori Otoko Monogatari", October 1998
- ^ Hiroshi Nanba"The Complete Book of Japanese Classics" Taketori Monogatari / Ise Monogatari "" Asahi Shimbun, 1960 p. 141
- ^ Uehara Sakukazu-Toru Ando・ Hen "The World of Princess Kaguya and Emaki"Musashino Shoin “Decantatore 105” (Presenze grafiche).
- ^ Hiroshi Nanba "Complete Japanese Classics" Taketori Monogatari / Ise Monogatari "" Asahi Shimbun, 1960 p. 17
- ^ Noriko Magosaki "Princess Kaguya in" Taketori Monogatari "was an Iranian", Hyundai Business, Daisuke Kondo "33rd Anniversary of the Beijing Random Walker Revolution Iran's Crisis Reaching the Highest Dangerous Waters in the Last 10 Years" 2012 February 2
- ^ Yuji SekiWritten by "Ancient History Mystery Solving Journey I Yamato", Poplar Publishing Co., Ltd., 2006
- ^ Yasumasa Otaka "Mt. Fuji Engi and" Asama Gohonchi "" "Medieval Temple Engi and Visit" Takebayashisha, 2013
- ^ Shohachi Uematsu, "Sugita Anyo-jimoto" Tomi Tsuchiyama Daienki "Reprint and Bibliography," "Mt. Fuji Cultural Studies," No. 11, 2013
- ^ a b c The 137th Permanent Exhibition "Taketori" Story IV Foreign Language TranslationNational Diet Library, May 17, 5
- ^ a b c Hatsue Kawamura "FV Dickins and "Taketori Monogatari""Study of English History" Vol. 1994, No. 26, 1993, p.1-16, two:10.5024 / jeigakushi.1994.1
- ^ Hirofumi Nakagawa, "Japanese Linguistics Study of Taketori Monogatari, Vol. 1985", 325, Shibunkaku Shuppan, p.XNUMX
- ^ Ryugo Matsui, Kazuo Tsukikawa, Hisaharu Nakase, Tota Kirimoto ed.Kodansha (Kodansha modern new book), October 1993
- ^ Edited by "Kintama Phoenix", Shanghai, People's Republic of China, published in 1961 / Japanese translation: TaniyanHisako KimishimaTranslated by "Tibetan Birds"Iwanami Shoten,Year 1977
- ^ Seiji Ito "The Birth of Princess Kaguya-The Origin of Ancient Narratives" Kodansha, 1973
- ^ Katsumi Masuda "Characteristics of" Princess from the Moon "-In connection with" Princess from the Moon "" Bulletin of Faculty of Letters, Hosei University, No. 33, 1987
- ^ Haruo Okutsu, "Study of Taketori Monogatari: Achievement and Transformation," 2000
- ^ Song Seitoku "Taketori Monogatari", from "Bamboo Lord" to "Mr. Bamboo Mother" https://repository.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/dspace/bitstream/2433/137331/1/kkr00012_072.pdf
- Yuji SekiWritten by "Ancient History Mystery Solving Journey I Yamato",Poplar company, 2006,ISBN-978 4591091920
- Junichi Nomura et al., "Fairy Tale / Legendary Dictionary" published by Mizuumi Shobo,ISBN 4838031084
- Minoru HaradaWritten by Tondemo-bon: The Truth About Japanese History and the Academy of Outrageous Booksfalsified historyLectures ”Bungeisha, 2007,ISBN 978-4-286-02751-7 , Pages 109-112
- Mitsuru Ise "Relationship between Japan and China as seen from the acceptance of" Taketori Monogatari "" ("Gakuin University Graduate School of Japanese Literature" No. 11, 2015)
Text / Explanation
- Taketori Monogatari (Kokumin Bunko), Japanese classical literature text
- "Familiar with the classics"-"Taketori Monogatari" [Fuji no Smoke] Full text translation (with free translation)
- University of Virginialibrary(Japanese Text Initiative）
- Invitation to "Taketori Monogatari", Narratology Forest
- Read "Taketori Monogatari" - Wayback machine(For archived March 2009, 6)
Manuscripts and editions
- Secondhand book system
- Gokogonin Book (Shortcut): Class 1 Northern and Northern DynastiesAround the time
- Hirasemoto: Class 3 Class 2 (part with red brush)
- Dissemination book system
- Hirasemoto: Class 1 Class 1 (text part)Kanei16 (1639) photo
- Takedamoto: Class 1 Class 2 Early modern period
- Kokugakuin University Library Digital Library: "Taketori Monogatari" Early modern period photo
- Gunsho Ruijū: Class 3, Class 2, Group A, Late Edo Publication
- Kokatsuji-Koumoto: Class 3, Class 3, B KeichoPublished annually (1596-1615)
- National Diet Library Digital Collection: Taketori story
- Shoho 3rd year book: Class 3 Class 3 B MasahoPublished in 3
- National Institute of Japanese Literature Union Ctalogue of Japanese Classics Database: Taketori Monogatari, Nagoya University Kobayashi, 100001418-XNUMX-XNUMX, EXNUMX, Published, XNUMX volume, XNUMX
Picture scroll / Nara picture book
- About picture scrolls and Nara picture books from "Taketori Monogatari"
- Ryukoku UniversityElectronic libraryRare book image database
- Taketori Monogatari (Nara Picture Book)
- Taketori Monogatari (Nara Picture Book) Nakagawa Paperback Book
- Taketori Monogatari [Nara Picture Book], "Songbook and Nara Picture Book" Exhibition
- Taketori story, National Diet LibraryRare book image database
- Taketori story,Kyushu UniversityCollection of the University LibraryValuable material image database
- Taketori Monogatari Picture Scroll Volume XNUMX,Kokugakuin UniversitylibraryDigital library
- Taketori story picture scroll,Suwa City Museum
- Taketori Monogatari Emaki Digital Library, Rikkyo University
- Taketori story The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter, Metropolitan Museum of Art