Photo Photo: Icefall of Kumoi no Taki
Aomori "Winter Oirase Nature Guided Tour" is too beautiful!Busts over the icicles of the frozen Oirase Gorge in winter ...
If you write the contents roughly
The tour requires advance reservations, and you can participate from the center of Towada City.
The Oirase Gorge in Towada City, Aomori Prefecture, is holding a "Winter Oirase Nature Guided Tour" this winter as well. 202 ... → Continue reading
Web media for hot spring lovers
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Towada(Towadashi) isAomori OfSouthern regionLocated inlandCityIs.Former Kamikita-gun.Towada Hachimantai National ParkThere,Lake Towada,Oirase StreamIt is known for its scenic spots.It has the fourth largest population in the prefecture., Also the central city of the Kamikita area.
In the western part of the cityMt. Hakkoda,Towada Hachimantai National ParkEspecially famous for Lake Towada and Oirase Gorge.Agriculture is flourishing on the industrial side,garlicBoasts the highest production volume by municipality in Japan.
Kamikita areaIt has developed as a central city of the region, with national and prefectural institutions that mainly have jurisdiction over the area.2012/From October, the surrounding 10 municipalities and "Kamijusan / Lake Towada wide area"Sedentary areaConclude a "formation agreement"Misawa Airport,SDFHave a base etc.MisawaIt is also a joint center city.
In recent years, he has set up an "art city"Towada Art CenterPromote integrated town development centered on..The central city area is characterized by a cityscape that is neatly divided in a grid pattern.In particular, the "Government Street" that was constructed after the war is along the road.Somei YoshinoTrees have been planted, making it a place for citizens to relax..
More than half of the population of about 6 lives in the eastern part of the city (Sanbongi district).The city area is located in the Sanbongi area with a size of about 4km east-west and about 4km north-south.National Route 102Is penetrating.Other populations live along the Oirase River and in scattered villages.
The northwestern part of the cityMt. HakkodaIt is at the foot of the mountain.AomoriThe southern Hakkoda mountain range such as Mt. Norikura rises on the border with, and continues from Tashirodaira on the Aomori city side.pastureIs spreading.Valley・ There are hot springs such as Sarukura, Ivy, and Yakiyama.The southwestern part of the city is also mountainous, and the main ones areCaldera lakeLake Towada, its outer ring mountainOhanabeyama,Towadayama.
The prefectural border on the surface of Lake Towada has been undecided for a long time since the abolition of the feudal clan in 1871. At the Hokkaido-Tohoku North Governor's Summit held in Aomori City on August 2008, 8, it was decided to define the lake surface at a ratio of Aomori Prefecture 29: Akita Prefecture 6, and according to the official notification on December 4, 12. The prefectural border was decided by seeing.. (Detail is"Lake Towada(See)
The only water from Lake Towada flows outOirase RiverFlows northeast from Nenokuchi on the eastern shore of Lake Towada.Water from the foot of Mt. Hakkoda, which is located about 20km north, also flows into the Oirase River.
In the Oirase River, about 14km from Konoguchi to Yakeyama (Towada City Horyo (large character) Yakeyama (character))Oirase StreamCall.
From the central to the eastern part of the city, and next doorRokunoheFlat toSanbon KiharaSpreads.Sanbongihara is from the earth and sand shed by the Oirase River and from Mt. Hakkoda.Volcanic ashIt is a diluvial plain made by stacking.The Oirase River further cuts the southern edge of Sanbongihara and flows eastward, in order to water the Sanbongihara.Nitobe TsutouOpened the Inoo River, which is an artificial river.In the northeastern part of the city, the Sadoro River runs northeast.The southeastern part of the city extends from east to westHilly areaThe Goto River flows through the valley between the hills.
- Mountain:··SarukuradakeSouth Hakkoda such as.Ohanabeyama-TowadayamaThe outer ring of Lake Towada.
- River:Oirase RiverAnd its tributariesInoo River(Artificial river).Sadoro River.
- Lake:Lake Towada
In the former Towada city, the average temperature in August, which is the hottest, is slightly above 8 ° C.Köppen climate classificationThen.Warm and humid climate(Cfa) andWest coast marine climateIt corresponds to the boundary of (Cfb).HokkaidoIt's not as cold as it is, but it's also not easy to grow rice.Rainfall is high in summer and low in winter.
On the other hand, on the shore of Lake TowadaClosedIn the Köppen climate classification, the average temperature in January, which is the coldest, is below -1 ° C.Subarctic humid climateIt is divided into (Dfb).
oldLake TowadaOther than that, it is located in the east of Mt. Hakkoda, soPacific climateAnd there is little snow.Even so, in February, there was about 2 cm of snow, andHeavy snowfallIs.On the other hand, in the former Towadako Town, there is a lot of snow, and in a special heavy snowfall area.Sea of Japan side climateIs.The cold northwesterly wind that blows from Mt. Hakkoda is called Hakkoda Grated. Sunny weather continues in May and June, but strong winds mixed with dust may blow from the west.Nitobe Tsutou pioneeredWindbreakIt is said that the reason for setting up is to prevent strong winds from the west.In addition, once every few to ten and several years, there is a year in which the easterly wind (Yamase) flows slowly in July and August.In such a year, the days when it feels hot and humid and the days when it is clear and sunny are rare, the days of dim cloudy skies continue, and there are occasional rainy days, and the yield of rice is reduced. In NovemberFrostWill fall, and it will snow in December.
|Climate of Towada Observatory (Higashi1991bancho, Towada City) (2020-XNUMX)|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||1.9|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−1.7|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−6.2|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||37.8|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||125|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
|Climate of Kyoya Observatory (Okuse, Towada City) (1991-2020)|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||−1.2|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−3.7|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−6.7|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||66.1|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
Originally, the area around Towada City was a plateau of rough bush called Sanbongihara, and cold villages were scattered around the plateau.The state of the desert wilderness is 1785 (TenmeiI visited this place in 5 years)Nankei Tachibanaof"Toyuki』It is written inYoshida ShoinDescribes in "" as a wilderness.
The development was started1855/(Ansei2 years)Nanbu DomainBill of accountsResigned from his job and continued to pursue the pioneering concept and romance in the "useless wilderness"Nitobe InazoGrandfather'sNitobe TsutouIt was started around (Nitobetsuto).Oirase RiverStarted a plan to draw water from, extended 1 mThrough the tunnel and land weir, Ansei 6 years (1859/) Artificial river on May 5thInoo RiverCompleted (Inaoigawa) and succeeded in drawing water, laying the foundation for pioneering..In addition, he is the eldest son ofNitobe JujiroThe development of the urban area was promoted.The grid-shaped city planning京都By designing and making efforts based on the above, the shape of the city as it is today was created..
In the Inayoshi district in the Meiji era,Eiichi ShibusawaThe Sanbongi Shibusawa Farm was cultivated, and the current settlers from Date City, Fukushima Prefecture, etc. formed autonomy and promoted agriculture, forestry and livestock farming.
1885/(Meiji18 years)armyEstablished a war horse bureau branch office (1896/(Meiji 29)War horse replenishment department(Renamed to Sanbongi Branch), horse production prospered.Of the cityAgricultural Experiment Station(Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Kuroishi Agricultural Improvement Laboratory Fujisaka Test Site. Later.Aomori Prefectural Industrial Technology CenterAgricultural and Forestry Research Institute Fujisaka Rice Cultivation Department. Developed in April 2019)1949/(ShowaRice varieties that have been moved to the popularization stage since 24)Is extremely cold-damaged and has spread rapidly in this region, where the summers are cool due to the breeze, and it has become the breadbasket as it is today.Currently, "Fujisaka No. 5" itself is rarely cultivated, but its gene is incorporated into many rice varieties. Among the varieties cultivated as of 2021, "HitomeboreIs "Fujisaka No. 5"Genson(Father's "first star"Is the great-grandson of "Fujisaka No. 5"), "AkitakomachiIsGrandchildren(Father's "Okuha 292"Is the grandson of "Fujisaka No. 5").
- 1889/(22th year of Meiji)May 4 - Municipal systemWith the enforcement, Sanbongi Village, Akanuma Village, and Kirita Village in Kamikita District merged to form Sanbongi Village.In the same year, Fujisaka Village, Shiwa Village, and Ofukanai Village, which will be merged later, were established..
- 1902/January (Meiji 1) -The 35th Aomori Infantry Regiment, which was aiming for Sanbongi Village, was distressed in Hakkoda Mountains.Snow March distress caseOccurs.Seven young hunters from the current village of Towada City provided directions for the 31st Regiment of Hirosaki Infantry, which completed the march..
- 1910/(Meiji43 years)May 9 --Sanbon Kimura enforces the town system.Sanbongi TownBecomes
- 1922/(Taisho11 years)May 9 - Towada RailwayOpening.
- 1941/(Showa16 years) --Sanbongi fire broke out.
- 1956/(31)May 10 --In honor of Lake TowadaTowadaRenamed to.
- 1968/(43)May 5 - Tokachi-oki EarthquakeOccurs.It suffers great damage due to landslides.
- 1994/(Heisei6 years)May 12 - Sanriku Haruka-oki EarthquakeOccurs.
- 2001/(13)May 12 - National Route 4Towada BypassAll lines are open.Road Station TowadaOpening.
- 2005/(17)May 1 -(Old) Towada City, Kamikita DistrictLake TowadaとNew mergerAnd newTowadaWas launched.Area is 689 km2, The population is 68,355 (September 2006, 9).
- 2010/(22)May 12 --Later, it will be the nearest stationTohoku Shinkansen(JR East）Shichinohe-Towada StationHowever, it opens in the neighboring Shichinohe town.
- 2011/(23)May 3 - Tohoku-Pacific Ocean EarthquakeOccurs.Seismic intensity 5 lower was observed in Towada City.
- May 3 --The Towada Kanko Electric Railway Line, which was the only railway line, was abolished..
- May 10 ――A total of 10 municipalities (Towada City, Misawa City,Noheji Town, Shichinohe Town, Rokunohe Town,Yokohama Town, Tohoku Town,Rokkasho Village,Oirase Town, Kosaka Town, Akita Prefecture) signed an agreement to form a wide-area settlement independence zone for Lake Towada and Lake Towada.
- 2019/(31/ReiwaFirst year)
- May 7 --The new city hall is in service.
Japan's three major settlements
The development of the Sanbongi district, where the central city area is located, is oldMinistry of AgricultureByFukushimaNishishirakawa-gunYabuki Town,MiyazakiKoyu-gunKawanami TownAt the same time, it was called "" as a successful example of the state-owned development project. An exchange project started between the three municipalities in 2002, and mutual dispatch of elementary school students has been carried out until now..
- Sanbongihara settlement in Towada City, Aomori Prefecture
- Kawaminami settlement centered on Kawaminami Town, Miyazaki Prefecture
- Yabukigahara settlement in Yabuki Town, Fukushima Prefecture
- Towada City Hall Government Building
- Hisashi Oyamada(Inaugurated on January 2009, 1, 30th term)
- Biography: Born October 1946, 21 (Showa 10), Former Managing Director of Aomori Prefectural Livestock Association
Former Towada City
- (1955/3 month - 1956/October, (Mayor of Mihongi))
- Nanajiro Oyamada(June 1956- 1968/October, 10rd term (hereinafter, Mayor of Towada))
- Tozo Nakamura(June 1968- 1976/October, 10rd term)
- (June 1976- 1980/October, 10rd term)
- Tozo Nakamura (October 1980- 1992/October, 10rd term)
- Mizuno Yoshiji(June 1992- 1998/Died in the middle of the second term in June)
- Haruo Nakano(June 1998- 2004/December, merged in the middle of the second term)
Current Towada City
- Number of people: 22 people
- Term: March 2018, 12-March 31, 2022
- Chair: Chikahiro Hatayama
- Number of people: 2 people
- Constituency: Towada City constituency
- Term: March 2019, 4-March 30, 2023
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
House of Representatives
- Election district:Aomori 2 ward(Hachinohe City, Towada City,Misawa,Kamikita(Shichinohe,Rokunohe,Tohoku Town,Oirase Town),Sannohe）
- Term: March 2021, 10-March 31, 2025
- Voting Date: July 2021, 10
- Number of voters on the day: 389,510
- Voting rate: 53.56%
|Comment||Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||repeat|
|This||Junichi Kanda||51||LDP||新||126,137 vote||○|
|Noriko Takahata||58||Constitutional Democratic Party||新||65,909 vote||○|
|Miyuki Tabata||64||Japan Communist Party||新||12,966 vote|
- Kamikita Regional Prefectural Bureau
- Regional Cooperation Department
- Prefectural tax department
- Community Health and Welfare Department
- General Health Office (Kamijusan Health Center)
- Regional Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Department
- Towada Livestock Hygiene Service Center
- Regional Development Department
- Aomori Prefectural Industrial Technology CenterInland Water Research Institute
- Aomori Legal Affairs BureauTowada branch office
- Sendai National Taxation BureauTowada Tax Office
- Aomori Labor BureauTowada Labor Standards Inspection Office
- Aomori Labor Bureau Misawa Public Employment Security Office Towada Branch Office (Hello Work）
- Forestry AgencySanpachi Kamita Forest Management Office
- Tohoku Regional Development BureauAomori River National Highway Office Towada National Highway Maintenance Branch Office
- Ministry of the EnvironmentTowada Hachimantai National Park Management Office
- Aomori District CourtTowada branch
- Aomori Family CourtTowada branch
- Towada Summary Court
- Aomori District Public Prosecutor's OfficeTowada branch
- Towada Ward Prosecutor's Office
Sister cities/partner cities
- Tosa Town(KochiTosa District）
- Sanbongi High School
- Towada Technical High School
- Sanbongi Agricultural Etaku High School(Sanbongi Agriculture, Towada Nishi, and Rokunohe were integrated and opened in April 3.）
- Sanbongi Agricultural High School(Scheduled to close in March 2023)
- Towada Nishi High School(Scheduled to close in March 2023)
Junior high school
Facilities other than school education
- Vocational training facility
- Towada Vocational Ability Development School (Certified vocational trainingFacility)
- Hair Make Artist School (Certified Vocational Training Facility)
Economic and industrial
31 Towada City Data Book によると、15歳以上の就業者数は31,098人で第1次産業12.2％、第2次産業21.9％、第3次産業61.9％（2015年10月1日時点）。
Major companies / business establishments
- Kamikita Agricultural Processing("Stamina source"manufacturer)
- Taishi Food IndustryTowada Factory
- Yamazaki breadTowada Factory
- MaruzenTohoku Factory
- Oizumi SeisakushoTowada Factory
- Kaga EMS Towada (former: Towada)pioneerTheKaga ElectronicsBecame a subsidiary in 2019）
- Tohoku Electric Power NetworkTowada Electric Power Center
- Towada Kanko Electric Railway
- Hoshino resortAomoriya Okuirase Keiryu Hotel
Towada City is a fierce battleground for supermarkets in Aomori Prefecture, with a population of about 6., A major distributorionOver a dozen stores, including affiliated and locally-owned stores, compete.
While the shopping district in the city center is markedly hollowed out like many local cities, there are many large stores such as drug stores, consumer electronics mass retailers, and clothing stores along the main road.
Towadaminami Shopping Center in Aisaka district in July 2002, September 7Towada BypassAlongAeon Towada Shopping Center, In January 2006Towada Kanko Electric RailwayTowada Motomachi Shopping Center opened on the site of the head office.
Across Plaza Towada Minami is located in Higashi2016bancho. In November 11, the Universe Towada East Shopping Center was newly established on the site of the former Towada City Station (Totetsu Station Building Store) near the aforementioned Towada Motomachi SC, and seven stores are concentrated (7 stores).Towada Kanko Electric Railway #Supermarket BusinessSee also).
- Major supermarkets
- AEON Super Center: Towada store
- Maxvalu: Towadaminami store, Kitazono store
- Universe: Towada East Store, Towada West Store, Powers U Towada Store
- Super Center trial: Towada store
- Super Kakemo: Kirita-dori store, Sanko-dori store, Nishikanezaki store
- Yamayo: Towada store
- Business supermarket: Towada store (operated by Sanwa Bussan as a franchise)
- Super City Asahi: Towada store
- Major drug stores
- Happy drug: Towada Motomachihigashi store, Towada Honamicho store, Towada Nishikanezaki store, Towada Motomachinishi store
- Yakuodo: Towada Higashi store, Towada Motomachi store, Towada Inayoshi store, Towada Sanbongi store
- Sun drag: Towada East Store, Towada West Store
- Turja drug: Towada store, Towada south store, Towada east store
- Other major retail stores
- Home center
- Consumer electronics store
- Clothing store
- 100 Yen shop
There used to be two department stores in the shopping district (Towada)Matsukiya, Joyful City Towada Kameya) was lined up, but the number of customers gradually decreased due to the opening of large stores in the suburbs and the recession. Matsukiya closed in August 1999 and Kameya closed in March 8.The first floor of the Matsukiya site isCeriaIt became a "town station" where people like to move in, but it was closed in 2010 due to redevelopment, and the building was demolished.Regarding the Kameya site, at the request of the Chamber of Commerce, a 2000-yen uniform supermarket "Turtle's Plaza Towada Kameya" opened on the first floor in May 5, but it was in operation.Kameya Minami ChainBankrupted in 2001 and closed in November of the same year.After that, the store remained vacant and was dismantled in August 11.
According to the statistical data of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries by municipality in 2015, rice, vegetables and livestock products are produced in a well-balanced manner in Towada City, and many of the crops boast one of the highest production volumes in the prefecture.especiallygarlicThe production volume by municipality is the highest in Japan.
The area of cultivated land managed by Towada City is 10,000ha (2005 Agriculture and Forestry Census), which occupies 14.5% of the total area.The management area per household is 3.3ha (2005 Agriculture and Forestry Census), which is a relatively large scale, and there are many complex management that combines paddy rice, vegetables, livestock, etc.
As for paddy rice, rice is cultivated mainly in "Mashigura" in the former Towada city area and "Tsugaru romance" in the former Towada lake area.On the other hand, due to production adjustment (reduction of production) after 1970 (Showa 45), about half of the paddy fields in the city are now converted, and forage crops such as grass, wheat, soybeans, buckwheat, vegetables, etc. are cultivated. There is.Also, in the southern region of Aomori Prefecture, including Towada City, the cool easterly wind that blows from the Pacific Ocean side during the rainy season often adversely affects crops, and in particular, it is said that there is no crop in 1993 (Heisei 5). It was a great cold damage.
Vegetables are the most produced in Japangarlic(2009, Tohoku Regional Agricultural Administration Bureau), Long onion, Japanese yam, burdock, etc. are the leading production areas in the prefecture.In addition, we are working on the production of safe "mineral vegetables" that meet the strict standards of sugar content and nitric acid level at the time of shipment by conducting soil diagnosis and sticking to soil preparation.In fruit trees, the cultivation of blueberries has been increasing as a new special product in recent years, and a tourist picking garden has also been opened.
In Towada City, farmers are cultivating various crops by taking advantage of their respective management conditions, and in the future, they are aiming to strengthen their production area by promoting agricultural products, expanding sales channels, and developing new processed agricultural products..
It has the fourth largest population among the 40 municipalities in Aomori Prefecture.Looking at the population increase / decrease from the previous census from the 4 census, it decreased by 27% to 4.06 people, and the rate of increase / decrease was 63,429th among 40 municipalities in the prefecture.
|Population distribution by age in Towada City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Towada City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Towada City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Aomori Prefectural PoliceTowada Police Station
- Central police box, East police box, Aisaka police box, Horanai police box, Yoneda police box, Okuse police box, Yakeyama police box, Lake Towada police box
- Towada Regional Office Fire Department Fire Department
- Towada Fire Department
- Lake Towada Fire Department
- Lakeside branch office
- Towada Civic Cultural Center
- Towada City Nitobe Memorial Museum(Closed from April 2015)
- Towada Art Center
- Towada City Central Hospital
- Towada City Hall (moved to new government building in July 2019)
- Civic Center Plaza Toile  --Design: Architect Kengo SakaiMr
- Towada City Library  --Design: Architect Tadao AndoMr
- Towada City General Sports Center
- Towada Municipal Sumo Ground
- Towada Municipal Baseball Stadium
- Towada City Takamoriyama Sports Park
- Indoor ground "Komakai Domu" (Citizen's indoor ground and South indoor ground are integrated2020/May 9Open to)
Equestrian, sumo, and soccer are popular in the city.1977/(Showa 52)Asunaro National Athletic MeetSo, I was chosen as one of these competition venues..FrequentlyNational High School Sumo ChampionshipBesides being the venue for,Soccer J3"Van Rale HachinoheBut in 2013Tohoku Soccer LeagueRegistered as one of the home towns from the times.
- Tooku NippoTowada branch office
- Daly TohokuTowada General Bureau
- Aomori BroadcastingTowada branch office
Financial institution with stores in the city
- Aomori Bank
- Michinoku Bank
- Aomori Shinkin Bank
Long time agoTowada Shinkin BankThe main store was set up in the city as2008/May 5WithHachinohe Shinkin BankIt merged with (currently Aoi Mori Shinkin Bank) and ended the history of about 60 years.The former Towada Shinkin Main Store continued to exist as the Aoimori Shinkin Towada Sales Department, but on October 2018, 10, it was integrated with the Kitazono Branch in the city and relocated to a new building near the Towada Post Office..
- Aomori Credit Union
- Tohoku Labor Bank
- Towada Oirase Agricultural Cooperative(MisawaPut the head office in "Oirase Agricultural CooperativeSeparate union)
Directly operated post office
- Towada Post Office[Collection/delivery station] (84019)
- Okuse Post Office[Collection/delivery station] (84084)
- Japan Post[Collection/delivery station] (84117)
- Japan Post[Collection/delivery station] (84143)
- Lake Towada Post Office[Collection/delivery station] (84136)
- Fujisaka Post Office (84106)
- Fukamochi Post Office (84182)
- Yakiyama Post Office (84194)
- Rikuoku Sawada Post Office (84206)
- Kirida Post Office (84230)
- Towada Honamicho Post Office (84239)
- Towada Nishi 84264nd Post Office (XNUMX)
- Towada University Post Office (84273)
- Towada Motomachi Post Office (84280)
- Takizawa Post Office (84731)
- Hachigo Simple Post Office (84761)
Towada City has a population of about 6, which is not small.Tokyo Ward(627.57 km2) It has a larger area, but it is the only one in 10 cities in the prefecture.TrainThere is no station.again,highwayAlsoKamikita ExpresswayHowever, there is no interchange in the city, only a short distance through the city area.Since the abolition of Towada Kanko Electric Railway, the central station of the city in the JTB timetable has been Towada City Central (bus stop).
The city centerShimoda Hyakuseki IC(Hyakuseki Road-Second Michinoku Toll Road) About 30 minutes by car,Tohoku Shinkansen(JR East)ofShichinohe-Towada StationandHachinohe StationAbout 20-40 minutes by car or bus fromMisawa AirportIt is about 40 minutes by taxi from.Some tourist hotels and inns in the city offer a pick-up service from nearby stations.
Public transportation in the city is centered on fixed-route buses, but the main roads (general national highways and prefectural roads) to surrounding municipalities and urban roads are relatively densely maintained, so if you have a private car, there is no particular inconvenience in your life..
- There is no railway station in the city, and the nearest station is Shichinohe-Towada Station or Hachinohe Station on the Tohoku-Hokkaido Line.However, the Shinkansen runs through the city area for less than 4km between the two stations.
Railway lines and stations that once existed
- Towada Kanko Electric Railway
- Towada Kanko Electric Railway Line : Takashizu Station - Kitasato University Mae Station - Kogyo High School Mae Station - Higashino housing complex station - Towadashi Station
- 2012/The service will end on March 3st.Abolished on April 31, the same year.It has been converted to a bus, and the Towada Kanko Electric Railway alternative bus Towada Misawa Line (in front of the main gate of Mitaka-Middle of Towada City-Misawa Station-in front of Misawa High School) is in operation.
- Since this line was abolished, it will be the only city in the prefecture without a railway station.
- Towada Kanko Electric Railway Line : Takashizu Station - Kitasato University Mae Station - Kogyo High School Mae Station - Higashino housing complex station - Towadashi Station
- Towada Kanko Electric Railway: Route buses inside and outside the city and major stations in Towada city and Tokyo (Tokyo Station-Ikebukuro Station) Is a night highway bus "Sirius"(Kokusai Kogyo BusAnd jointly) Run.
- Iwate Kita MotorSouthern branch: Towada City-Gonohe Line
- JR Bus Tohoku : Towada Kita Line-Towada East Line(Nenokuchi Station-Lake Towada StationIs a bus station)
- Towada taxi : Kazuno Hanawa Station - Lake Towada
- Towada city circulation bus: Outsourced to Towada Kanko Electric Railway.It operates three round trips a day on routes that circulate between various parts of the city and the city center.
- West area shuttle bus: Consigned to Sanbongi Taxis.Operates twice a day between the former Towadako Town district and the city center.
- General national road
- Prefectural road
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 21 Tako Towadako Line(All lines national highway No. 454 overlap)
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 40 Aomori Tashiro Towada Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 45 Towada Mito Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 118 Nanado Towadako Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 145 Herai Towada Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 165 Ueno Towada Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 166 Nakano Watari Towada Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 168 Kirida Gonohe Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 169 Tatesaki Douchi Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 212 Yoneda Rokunohe Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 256 Aomori Lake Towada Bicycle Path Line
- City road
- Towada City Planning Street Government Office Street Line (Main Street)
- A street running east to west in front of Towada City Hall from Inaoicho, Towada City to Nishi1.1ban, with a length of 36 km and a width of XNUMX m (City planning road).During the prewar era of the War Horse Replenishment Department, it was from near the main gate of the office headquarters to around both wings.Red pine,Somei YoshinoIs popular with the citizens, and when the city planning street was completed in 1969 (Showa 44), about 170 red pine trees, about 150 Yoshino cherry trees, and flower beds were installed in the tree-planting zone...There are more than 20 government offices and public facilities around the road.Since it used to be a horse-producing area, there are "horse monuments" and "horse bollards".Oirase StreamThe "Seseragi Waterway" and "Waterfall" are set up in the image of the city, and it is popular as a place for citizens to relax...In addition, the "Sakura Festival" will be held from April to May, and the "Autumn Festival" will be held in September with floats dancing and crowded with 4 people...Formerly established by the former Ministry of Construction and the "Road Day" executive committee on August 1986, 61 (Showa 8) as a communication road where cherry blossoms and red pine trees are in harmony.Ministry of ConstructionSelect by "Top 100 Roads in JapanIn addition to,Yomiuri ShimbunSelected as one of the "100 New Japan Roadside Trees" (1994).
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Towada Art Center
- Towada Science Museum [Okuse character Towada]
- Nitobe Memorial Museum [Higashi Sanbancho] * Closed from April 2015
- Hodokukan [Fukamochi Umeyama] Cultural Museum on Horses
- Towada Lake Towada Folk Museum [Okuse character Tochikubo]
- Government street (Top 100 Roads in Japan）
- Road Station Towada[Denpoji character Tairakubo]
- Road Station Oirase[Okuse character sekimichi]
- Oirase Keiryu Onsen(Former Towada Lake Onsenkyo)
- Hoshino resortAomoriya Okuirase Keiryu Hotel
- Yakeyama Onsen
- Sakura Onsen
- Sakai Onsen
- Yachi Onsen
- Lake Towada Hot Springs
- Statue of a maiden [Lake Towada, closed house area] SculptorKotaro TakamuraLast work of.
- Horyo Ginkgo Tree[Legal amountGinkgo tree]
- FirTree [Mt. Mizujiri, Sawada] A natural monument of the prefecture, the age of the tree is 500-600 years, and the place isAzuchi-Momoyama PeriodIt is said to be the site of the castle of Sawada Saemon, who ruled Sawada Village. 
- Kunugi [Sawada character Nokurazawa] A natural monument of the prefecture, the age of the tree is unknown, and the place is said to be the site of the castle of Saemon Sawada, who ruled Sawada village during the Azuchi-Momoyama period. 
- CatholicTowada Church [Inaoicho] Nationally registered tangible cultural property.1932/(Showa 7) Completed.The design isSophia UniversityBuilding No. 1Trappistine MonasteryWorked onSwitzerlandArchitectMax Hinder.. * It is an active church, not a tourist facility.
- [Okuse character Tochikubo] National important cultural property 
- milestone Prefectural historic site [Denpoji character Tairakubo, Uenosawa], [Osawada character Ikenotai], Keicho years
- Snow March Memorial [Fukamochi Ume]Hakkoda Snow MarchHonoring monument to honor the seven young people who guided the way (Hirosaki Corps)
- OkusekanRuins (castle ruins)
- Towada rose grilled
- Noboru Iwaki - Photographers
- Shin Iwasaki - Engineer(Grown upMorioka）
- Hanako Eto - Poet
- Tamami Erizuka --Local talent
- Chikara Osaka - Voice actor
- Hitomi Kaga - Mezzo-sopranosinger
- Kamiedo Hanae - freeannouncer, OriginalAomori Broadcastingannouncer
- Kenichi Kawakami --Writer, movie "River of trout] Original author
- Kobayashi Baker Oko --Freecaster, exSendai Broadcastannouncer
- Aiko Koyama - manga artist("Maiko-san"etc)
- Junichi Sakata - Anime director
- Yurina Sato -YuanGravure model
- Chosei Shichino - Agricultural economicsA person
- Sugawara Tosuko - singer(The 1th NHK Red and White Singing BattleTop batter, Akira Mutsu's eldest daughter)
- Hiroki Takahashi --Writer, 159thAkutagawa PrizeWinner
- Rena Tomamechi - Fashion Model
- Norihito Nakayashiki - An actor,Writer,Director
- Ryo Hitaka - manga artist
- Princess Kodama -YuanTakarazuka Revue(Daughter role)
- Shinzo Matsuhashi - moviesproducer(Gintamaseries,KingdomWait)
- Yoriko Mizushiri --Animator
- Mutsu Akira - 作曲家(Father of Tsuzuko Sugawara, such as the representative song "Because the moon is very blue")
- Apple-chan - Imitation talent
- Naoshi Ono -YuanBicycle competitionplayer,High school teacher
- Takashi Okita -YuanProfessional wrestler
- Yuria Obara - soccer player(OriginalJapan national soccer team）
- Kagamiiwa Zenshiro - Sumo wrestler(The birthplace is the currentSannohe）
- Megumi Kato - Bicycle racer
- Yuto Kubo - soccer player(NK Celje,Tokyo United FC）
- Koji Kumagai - soccer player(Kashima Antlers,Vegalta Sendai）
- Kono Mitsuru - Table tennisPlayer / leader (former world champion)
- Hidenori Tabata --Soccer players / leaders (Jubilo Iwata,Sony Sendai FCdirected by)
- Yuya Nakamichi - Pro baseball player(Fukuoka Softbank Hawks）
- Nishiki Fuji -Sumo wrestler
- Masahiro Maikaze -Sumo wrestler
- Akira Mutou --Soccer leader
- Yoshizo Tomamechi - Businessman,政治家.. 3st generationChief Cabinet Secretary, 8th generationMinister of Transport.San Francisco Peace TreatyOne of the plenipotentiary representatives of the signing ceremony
- Yatsumi Ogasawara - politician.FormerMember of the House of Representatives,Japan Livestock Trade AssociationFounder
- Akinori Eto --Member of the House of Representatives, 13thMinister of Defense
- Noriko Nakanowatari --Former member of the House of Representatives
- Haruo Nakano --Former Mayor of Towada
- Nanajiro Oyamada --Former Mayor of Towada
- Mizuno Yoshiji --Former Mayor of Towada
Person with connection
- Nitobe Tsutou - Sanbon KiharaCommanded the pioneeringNanbu DomainTaxi.Nitobe InazoGrandfather of.IwateBackground
- Nitobe Jujiro ――The Morioka feudal lord who pioneered Sanbon Kihara together with the son of Den.Inazo's father.Born in Iwate prefecture
- Katsura Omachi --A singer who loved Lake Towada.Late yearsSakai OnsenSpend in.KochiBackground
- MONKEY MAJIK - Southern regionFormed by resident foreignersrock band..The founding member, Misao UrushizakaLake TowadaBackground
- Meruro Washida - Towada Art CenterDirector.KyotoBackground
- ^ "Aomori Prefecture Population and Area | Aomori Prefectural Government Website Aomori Prefectural Government". www.pref.aomori.lg.jp. 2019/3/23Browse.
- ^ a b c "About certification of Towada-shi central city area activation basic plan | Towada-shi". www.city.towada.lg.jp. 2019/3/23Browse.
- ^ "Changes in the area of municipalities due to the merger | Aomori Prefectural Government website Aomori Prefectural Government". www.pref.aomori.lg.jp. 2019/3/25Browse.
- ^ "Towada Garlic Top". www.pj-towada.jp. 2019/3/23Browse.
- ^ "About Towada City | Daily Collection Towada Nari "TOWADA" HIBI "COLLECTION"". towada-iju.com. 2019/3/23Browse.
- ^ "[Public Relations Towada (February 2009 issue)] The city / town boundary (prefectural border) of Lake Towada has been confirmed.”. Towada City. 2019/9/17Browse.
- ^ a b "30 Area adjustment by prefectures, cities, towns, and villages”. Geospatial Information Authority of Japan. 2019/9/17Browse.
- ^ a b c d Study Group on “100 Selected Roads in Japan” 2002, p. 26.
- ^ "Rice variety database search system "Fu-kei No. 20 (Fujisaka No. 5)" Variety information ". ineweb.narcc.affrc.go.jp.National Research and Development Agency National Agriculture and Food Research Institute Next Generation Crop Development Research Center. 2021/3/25Browse.
- ^ "Rice variety database search system "Tohoku No. 143 (Hitomebore)" Variety information ". ineweb.narcc.affrc.go.jpNational Institute of Agrobiological Sciences, National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences, Next Generation Crop Development Research Center. 2021/3/25Browse.
- ^ "Rice variety database search system "Aichi No. 26 (first star)" Variety information ". ineweb.narcc.affrc.go.jpNational Institute of Agrobiological Sciences, National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences, Next Generation Crop Development Research Center. 2021/3/25Browse.
- ^ "Rice variety database search system "Akita No. 31 (Akitakomachi)" Variety information ". ineweb.narcc.affrc.go.jpNational Institute of Agrobiological Sciences, National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences, Next Generation Crop Development Research Center. 2021/3/25Browse.
- ^ "Rice variety database search system "Okuha 292" Variety information ". ineweb.narcc.affrc.go.jpNational Institute of Agrobiological Sciences, National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences, Next Generation Crop Development Research Center. 2021/3/25Browse.
- ^ a b "History of the former "Towada City" | Towada City". www.city.towada.lg.jp. 2020/3/28Browse.
- ^ "Hakkoda Snow March, "Seven Heroes" Light Distress XNUMX Years: Asahi Shimbun Digital”(Japanese). Asahi Shimbun digital. 2020/3/28Browse.
- ^ "Start of regional railway transport", Gazette, October 1922, 9(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ a b "History of the old "Towada City"”. Towada City. 2022/5/19Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Road Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. 2022/5/18Browse.
- ^ "Towada Kanko Electric Railway in Aomori will abolish railway in March next year”(Japanese). Nikkei newspaper electronic version. 2019/9/16Browse.
- ^ "Japan's Three Major Settlement Exchanges | Yabuki Town Official Homepage". www.town.yabuki.fukushima.jp. 2019/3/23Browse.
- ^ "Sanbongi Agricultural Keitaku High School, which integrates three schools, opens ceremony ｜ Education ｜ Aomori News ｜ Web Tooku". Web Touhou.Tooku Nihonsha (March 2021, 4). 2021/10/4Browse.
- ^ "Kaga Electronics is aiming for higher prices again, attracting attention to international expansion of EMS business | Keikei Shimbun”(Japanese). www.zaikei.co.jp (September 2019, 10). 2020/3/21Browse.
- ^ "BlueChip | Retail Frontline Report". www.bluechip.co.jp. 2019/3/23Browse.
- ^ "Introduction of the investigation management office jurisdiction: Tohoku Regional Agricultural Administration Bureau". www.maff.go.jp. 2019/3/23Browse.
- ^ Quote: "Yururira, Towada Test" p28
- ^ "User Guide”(Japanese). Nitobe Memorial Museum. 2019/3/23Browse.
- ^ "Indoor ground "Komakai Domu" opened on September 9 / Towada”(Japanese). Daily Tohoku Shimbun. 2020/9/1Browse.
- ^ "Japan Sumo Federation". www.nihonsumo-renmei.jp. 2020/12/19Browse.
- ^ "About Home Town Expansion Approval | Vanraure Hachinohe FC Official Site”(May 2015, 8). 2020/12/19Browse.
- ^ "Aoi Mori Shinkin Bank Home Page [Aoi Mori Shinkin Bank] ” www.aoimorishinkin.co.jp. 2019/9/16Browse.
- ^ "About location optimization plan | Towada City". www.city.towada.lg.jp. 2019/9/16Browse.
- ^ "Hachinohe / Towada / Shichinohe [Sirius] / Hachinohe / Misawa / Noheji / Mutsu [Shimokita]”(Japanese). Kokusai Kogyo Bus. 2019/9/16Browse.
- ^ a b c Study Group on “100 Selected Roads in Japan” 2002, p. 27.
- ^ Study Group on “100 Selected Roads in Japan” 2002, p. 8.
- ^ Kenji Asai "Dictionary to understand roads and roads" (First Edition)Japan Business Publisher, Nov. 2001, 11, p. 10.ISBN 4-534-03315-X.
- ^ "Aomori Prefecture Tourist Information Site Aptinet”(Japanese). Aomori Prefecture Tourist Information Site Aptinet. 2019/11/11Browse.
- ^ "Towada City Cultural Properties | Towada City". www.city.towada.lg.jp. 2019/11/11Browse.
- ^ July 2019, 7 10:09. “This month's spotlight Kae Ueakido". BUNKA newspaper. 2019/8/10Browse.
- ^ ""Kingdom" Producer Matsuhashi Talks ｜ Entertainment ｜ Aomori News ｜ Web Tooku". Web Touhou. 2019/4/19Browse.
- "100 Best Roads in Japan" Study Group, edited by Road Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism "100 Best Roads in Japan <New Edition>"Gyosei, October 2002, 6, pp. 20-26.ISBN 4-324-06810-0.