Karakami announces sale of 3 facilities in Hokkaido
If you write the contents roughly
Karakami HOTELS & RESORTS is the predecessor of the Karakami Kimono store, which opened in Toyako-cho, Hokkaido in 1953.
Karakami HOTELS & RESORTS responded to the Hokkaido Shimbun's report on the sale of three facilities in Hokkaido ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Located in the southwestern part of central Hokkaido, the lake (Lake Toya) And mountains (Mt. Usu) And the sea (Uchiura Bay(Eruption Bay))..Many such as Lake Toya and Mt. UsuTourism resourcesIs visited by more than 250 million tourists annually(I.e.It has become.. In 2008 (Heisei 20), "34th Summit of Major Countries(Hokkaido Toyako Summit) was held, 2009 (Heisei 21) will be the whole town areaLake Toya Usuzan GeoparkWas certified as the first "World Geopark" in Japan.
The terrain is from the foot of Mt. YoteiLake ToyaIs located between Uchiura Bay (Eruption Bay), The area around Lake Toya is "Shikotsu-Toya National Park"It has become..Geology is mainlyNeogeneLoam layer due to subsequent volcanic activityAndesiteSuch asVolcanic rock,Volcanic ashIs formed by.
- Mountain:Mt. Usu(Kousu, Nishiyama, Kinbirayama, 733 m), Sankakuyama (310 m),Tonoshikenupuri(455 m)
- River:Nukkibetsu River, Itaya River, Tokotan River, Aka River, Irie River, Horonai River, Obanai River
- Lake:Lake Toya
- Island: Oshima, Manju Island, Bentenjima, Kannonjima [generic name, Nakajima] (center of the lake)Rare island(Tied island)
It belongs to the western Pacific Ocean climate zone, It is the warmest area in Hokkaido, and the amount of precipitation in winter is small and the temperature is rarely below -10 ℃... From July to August, the climate is summer and the temperature rises, but the monsoon (monsoon), So it's cool even in summer.
|Population distribution by age in Toyako Town and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Toyako Town (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Toyako Town (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
See "History of Toyako Town"
- 1796/(Kansei8 years):William Robert BroughtonThe Providence, led by the captain, landed in Abuta.
- 1880/(Meiji13 years): In Abuta VillageAbuta-gunEach villageChiefSettings.
- 1882/(Meiji 15): The village name was unified to "Abuta".
- 1887/(Meiji 20): 22 people from 76 households, including Masayuki Mihashi, a lord of the Marugame clan in Kagawa Prefecture, settled in the Ohara area.
- 1895/(Meiji 28): Dozens of peasants cultivate 600 hectares in the Naruka district.
- 1899/(Meiji 32): "Abutamura Great Fire" occurred.
- 1902/(Meiji 35): Abuta VillageSecond-class municipality systemEnforcement.
- 1910/(Meiji 43):Mt. Usueruption.Yosomiyama(Meiji Niiyama) Generated.
- 1917/(Taisho6 years): Hot spring discovery (currentToyako Onsen).
- 1920/(Taisho 9 years): From Abuta VillageToya VillageIs a branch village.
- 1928/(Showa3 years): National Railways (JNR) Naganawa Line (current)Muroran Main Line) Opened.Abuta Station (currentlyToya Station) Opened.
- 1929/(Showa 4 years):Lake Toya Electric RailwayOpened (closed in 1941).
- 1938/(Showa 13): Abuta Village enforces the town system and becomes Abuta Town.
- 1944/(Showa 19) ~1945/(Showa 20):Showa Shinzangenerate.
- 1949/(Showa 24): The area around Lake Toya is "Shikotsu-Toya National ParkDesignation.
- 1959/(Showa 34): "Abuta-cho Great Fire" occurred.
- 1964/(Showa 39): Abuta TownAshigarashimoHakone townAnd "sister city" tie-up.
- 1971/(Showa 46): Abuta Mine closed.Prefectural Toya Shonen Nature House (Napal Toya) opened (closed in 2014).
- 1975/(Showa 50): ToyakoMitoyo-gunZaita TownAnd "sister city" tie-up.
- 1977/(Showa 52): Eruption of Mt. Usu.
- 1978/(53): Large-scale mudflow occurred.
- 1979/(54): Abuta fishing port (Honko-ku) completed.
- 1982/(57): "Long Run Fireworks Festival" was held for the first time.
- 1994/(Heisei6 years):Hokkaido ExpresswayAbuta-Toyako ICOpening.
- 2000/(12): Eruption of Mt. Usu.
- 2003/(15): Abuta Town Hall new government building completed.
- 2006/(18):Abuta TownとToya VillageMerged,Toyako TownBecomes
- 2007/(19): Toyako Visitor Center / Volcano Science Museum completed.National Route 230New route opened.Abuta-Toyako IC relocation.
- 2008/(20):The Windsor Hotel Toya Resort & SpaAt “34th Summit of Major Countries(Hokkaido Toyako Summit) held.Lake Toya Usuzan GeoparkIs certified as a "Japan Geopark".
- 2009/(21): Hokkaido Toyako Summit Memorial Hall opened.Toya Lake Usuyama Geopark is the first in Japan to be certified as a "World Geopark"..Toyako Town says "Fiscal consolidation group(Until 23).
- 2011/(23): Abuta Power Station "Civil Engineering Society Selected Civil Engineering Heritage"Selection.
- 2012/(24):MitoyoConcluded a "mutual support agreement in the event of a disaster".Concluded a "mutual support agreement in the event of a large-scale disaster" with Hakone Town.
- 2015/(27): Abuta Fishing Port Oiso Branch (Oiso Branch Port) Partially put into service (full-scale operation the following year).
- 2016/(28):Hokkaido Toya High SchoolClosed school.
- 2017/(29):Hokkaido Road No. 2 Toya Lake Tobetsu Line・ Opening of all new roads on Kyoko-dori..Completion of multipurpose artificial turf ground "Polo Moi Stadium".
Sister cities, friendship cities, friendship lakes
- AshigarashimoHakone town(Kanagawa）
- Huangshan City(Anhui Province）
- Toyako Town Hall
- Toya General Branch / Toyako Onsen Branch
finance See "25 Financial Status Data Collection"
- Population: 9,783 (as of January 26, 1)
- Standard financial scale: 48 yen
- Financial capability index: 0.26 (Similar group average 0.49)
- Current account ratio: 89.8% (similar group average 90.2%)
- Real balance ratio: 3.8%
- Real single year balance: 4,095 yen
- Current amount of local bonds: 102 yen
- Total ordinary revenue: 75 yen
- Local tax: 11 yen (composition ratio 1,050%)
- Local allocation tax: 41 yen (composition ratio 3,921%)
- Local bonds: 5 yen (composition ratio 7,318%)
- Total general expenditure: 73 yen
- Personnel costs: 14 yen (composition ratio 2,924%)
- Of which, staff salary: 8 yen (composition ratio 7,729%)
- Relief costs: 6 yen (composition ratio 1,061%)
- Public Debt Expenses: 12 yen (composition ratio 7,483%)
- Personnel costs: 14 yen (composition ratio 2,924%)
- Financial adjustment fund: 11 million yen
- Debt reduction fund: 1 million yen
- Other special purpose fund: 17 yen
- Adequacy of capacity management (22)
- Number of staff: 143 (132 general staff, 11 educational civil servants)
- Number of employees per 1,000 population: 14.62 (average 10.27 for similar groups)
- Laspeyres index: 99.7 (Similar group average 95.1)
- General staff (143 people) Monthly salary: 1 yen (excluding staff allowance)
Soundness judgment ratio / fund shortage ratio
- Real deficit ratio: -% (Ratio is not calculated because it is in the black)
- Consolidated real deficit ratio: -% (Ratio is not calculated because it is in the black)
- Real debt service ratio: 16.0%
- Future burden ratio: 91.9%
- Fund shortage ratio: There is no fund shortage in all public enterprise accounting, and the ratio is not calculated.
- Ministry of the Environment
- Hokkaido Regional Environmental OfficeLake Toya Nature Conservation Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Hokkaido Development BureauMuroran Development and Construction Department Usu Restoration Office
- Iburi General Promotion Bureau
- Muroran Construction Management Department Toya Branch Office
- Toyako Town Regional Exchange Center
- Toyako Town Cultural Exchange Center
- Toyako Town Health and Welfare Center
- Abuta Gymnasium
- Toyakocho Pool
- Toyako Cultural Center
- Agrikan was taken (Toyako Town Agricultural Training Center)
- Toyako Town Recycling Center Hanamikan
- Naruka Ranch
- Toyasogosenta Center
- Toyamachi Exchange Center
- Abuta Crematorium
- Toya Crematorium
- Date Police Station
- Abuta police box, Toyako hot spring police box, Toyako police box
- West Iburi Administrative Office Association
- Lake Toya Branch
- Toya branch office
- Lake Toya Branch
- Hokkaido Social Business Association Toya Hospital
- Toya Onsen Hospital
- Hokuden Eco Energy Toya Management Office
- Abuta Power Station
- high school
- Junior high school
- Toyako Municipal Abuta Junior High School
- Toyako Municipal Toya Junior High School
- primary school
- Abuta Elementary School, Toyako Town
- Toyako Municipal Toyako Onsen Elementary School
- Toyako Municipal Toya Elementary School
- Licensed Nursery School
- Sakuragaoka nursery school
- Irie nursery school
- Honmachi nursery school
- Toyamachi nursery school
- Sakura nursery school
- Toyako Kindergarten
- University (research facility)
- Hokkaido UniversityNorthern Biosphere Field Science Center Hydrosphere Station Toya Rinko Experiment Station
Economic and industrial
The main industrial composition isAgriculture:,Fishery:,Commerce and industry,Service industryHas become,(I.e.BecauseTertiary industryMakes up 70% of the total..Also, compared to the country and HokkaidoPrimary industryIn the Toya areaVegetablesBeginning withPotatoes,Beans,Paddy riceProduction andLivestockIs done, In the fishing industryUchiura Bay(Eruption Bay)ScallopAquaculture and scallops,Uni,FlounderFisheries processing is also carried out.
- Lake Villa Farm
- Nittetsu mine road Nanko departure
- HEPCO Eco Energy
- Wakasaimo Honpo
- Tsukiura Winery
- Toyako Kisen
- Noguchi Tourism
- The Windsor Hotels International
- Toya industry
- Toya Lake Agricultural Cooperative(JA Toya Lake)
- Iburi Eruption Bay Fisheries Cooperative
- Toyako Onsen Utilization Cooperative
- Lake Toya Onsen Restaurant Association
- JA Toya Lake
- A-COOP Toya Lake Main Store
- Abuta store
- Hokkaido Bank洞爺支店 - 2022年11月に北海道銀行洞爺支店は伊達信用金庫虻田支店内に移転して共同窓口が設置される.
- Date Shinkin BankAbuta Branch, Toya Onsen Branch, Toya Onsen Branch Toya Branch Office
- JA Bank Hokkaido (Hokkaido Credit Agricultural Cooperative Federation) JA Toya Lake Headquarters
- JF Marine Bank Hokkaido (Hokkaido Credit Fisheries Cooperative Association) Iburi Eruption Bay
- Abuta Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Toya Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Toyako Onsen Post Office
- Yamato TransportChitose Administration Branch Toyako Center
- Sagawa ExpressKutchan Sales Office (located in Kutchan Town)
- Lake Toya Electric Railway
- Abuta Station (currently Toya Station) --Miharashi Station --Toyako Station --Lakeside Station
- Donan Bus Toyako Onsen Terminal
- Muroran / Date, Toyoura, Noboribetsu Onsen
- Jozankei / Sapporo area (complete reservation required)
- Sapporo Transportation Toya Sales Office (Hokkaido Transport Group）
- Toyoura Higher
- Date Higher
- Kosei Taxi
- Donan Higher
- Mouri Hire
- General national road
- Prefectural road
- Road Station
Ships / cableways
- Tangible cultural property
- Irie Hayagriva Monument-Abuta Hayagriva Monument Preservation Sponsorship
- Cultural property
- Tsukiura Lion Dance-Tsukiura Lion Dance Preservation Society
- Lion Dance-Lion Dance Preservation Society
- Kagawa Lion Dance-Kagawa Lion Dance Preservation Society
- Irie Hayagriva Kanzeon Monument-Abuta Hayagriva Kanzeon Monument Preservation Sponsorship
- Oiso Hayagriva Kanzeon Monument Group --Abuta Hayagriva Kanzeon Monument Preservation Sponsorship
- Chokibune jewelry-Toyako Town
- Toyako Visitor Center / Volcano Science Museum
- Hokkaido Toyako Summit Memorial Hall (Toyako Tourist Information Center)
- Lake Toya Forest Museum (Location is Sobetsu Town)
- Toya Takarada Nature Experience House
- Toyamizu Station
- Silo Observatory
- Lake Hill Farm
- Irie / Takasago Shell Mound Museum
- Toyako Town Folk Museum
Parks and walking paths
- Toyakogurutto Sculpture Park (500 selections of beautiful cities that make you want to walk in Japan）
- Lakeside promenade
- Mt. Usu Eruption Memorial Park
- Ukimido Park
- Nagisa Park where you can see the sunset
- Irie Takasago Shell Mound Park (Jomon Archaeological Sites in the northeastern part of Hokkaido）
- Konpira crater disaster remains walking path
- Nishiyama Crater Walking Path
- 1977 Volcano Remains Park
- Green Stay Lake Toya
- Toyamizubenosato Campsite
Festivals and events
- Toyako Onsen Winter Festival (February)
- Finally Winter Festival (February)
- Lake Toya Long Run Fireworks Festival (late April to late October)
- Lake Toya Marathon (May)
- TOYAKO Manga / Anime Festa(May)
- Toya Industry Festival (June)
- Toyako Onsen Summer Festival (late July to mid-August)
- Toya Summer Festival (July)
- Hokkaido Two Day March (September)
- Tsukiura Wine Festival (October)
- Toyako Onsen Illumination Street (early November to late March)
Order of the Japanese syllabary Person from
- Mashiro Ayano(singer)
- Noriyuki Tada(Businessman)
- Teruchika Hirayama (Acrylic decoration. FormerWild monkeymember)
- Yoichi Fujii(Lyrics / Composer. Former member of Tefu Koto)
- Tadanori Matsuda(Hot spring scholar, travel writer, Mongolian researcher)
Person with connection
- Yanagi Jiro Shirai(Teacher. Efforts for Ainu education)
Lake Toya Townspeople Charter
We are the townspeople of Toyako Town, which is located in the beautiful Lake Toya, the land with abundant water, and the rich Uchiura Bay.Following the blessed environment and the great achievements of our predecessors, we take pride as a townsman of Lake Toya and build a rich, beautiful and happy future.
— Established on September 19, 7
- We love the rich nature and hometown and create a beautiful city
- Create and nurture a community-based industry to create a vibrant city
- Create a lifelong learning town where people shine and exchange and culture are fragrant
- We will nurture a healthy mind and body and create a city that is worth living.
- We value human rights and create a safe and peaceful city
- Environmental Declaration (established on January 20, 1)
- Toyako Town Declaration of Nuclear Peace Town (established on March 20, 3)
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m Overview of Toyako Town 2016.
- ^ a b "Hokkaido Toyako Summit". Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 2015/10/20Browse.
- ^ a b "Hokkaido Toyako Summit content introduction page". Cabinet Public Relations Office. Cabinet Secretariat. 2015/10/20Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)". Hokkaido Toyako Summit Dominkai. Hokkaido (June 2008). 2015/10/20Browse.
- ^ a b "2008 Hokkaido Toyako Summit”. Toyako Town. 2016/8/8Browse.
- ^ a b c "Lake Toya Usuzan Geopark". 2015/10/20Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Toyako Town Regional Disaster Prevention Plan 2015, p. 16.
- ^ a b "Shikotsu-Toya National Park". Hokkaido Regional Environmental Office. Ministry of the Environment. 2015/10/20Browse.
- ^ Overview of Toyako Town 2016, pp. 26–27.
- ^ "(PDF)". Fisheries Agency (2012). 2015/10/24Browse.
- ^ "Abuta Power Station". Civil Engineering Society Selected Civil Engineering Heritage. Japan Society of Civil Engineers. 2015/10/20Browse.
- ^ "Part of Lake Toya" Oiso Branch Port "will be in service and will be fully completed next year.". Muroran Folk News (Muroran Minposha). (September 2015, 11) 2017/9/27Browse.
- ^ “The Toyako Onsen Town Bypass opens, increasing safety over a wide range of roads”. Muroran Folk News (Muroran Minposha). (September 2017, 3) 2017/9/27Browse.
- ^ “The Poromoi Stadium in Toyako Tsukiura Sports Park is completed”. Muroran Folk News (Muroran Minposha). (September 2017, 4) 2017/9/27Browse.
- ^ 25 financial situation data collection (Microsoft Excel.Xls)
- ^ "Hokkaido University Northern Biosphere Field Science Center Hydrosphere Station Toya Rinko Experiment Station”. Hokkaido University. 2020/10/17Browse.
- ^ "Iburi Eruption Bay Fisheries Cooperative”. Hokkaido. 2015/10/19Browse.
- ^ "Toyako Onsen Utilization Cooperative". 2015/10/21Browse.
- ^ "Lake Toya Onsen Restaurant Association". 2015/10/20Browse.
- ^ "道銀、伊達信金と共同窓口 11月から 寿都に続き2例目”. Hokkaido Shimbun. 2022/5/25Browse.
- ^ "Shikotsu-Toya Niseko Route". Scenic Byway Hokkaido. 2015/10/19Browse.
- ^ "Toyako Kisen". 2015/10/19Browse.
- ^ "Sightseeing ropeway "Summit Cabin"". The Windsor Hotel Toya Resort & Spa. 2015/10/25Browse.
- ^ Irie / Takasago Shell Mound - Cultural heritage online(Agency for Cultural Affairs）
- ^ a b c d e f g h Toyako Town Regional Disaster Prevention Plan 2015, p. 109.
- ^ "Silo Observatory". 2015/10/20Browse.
- ^ "Lake Hill Farm". 2015/10/20Browse.
- ^ "Irie / Takasago Shell Mound Museum”. Toyako Town. 2016/8/8Browse.
- ^ "List of all 500 "Beautiful Japanese Walking Paths"". Japan Walking Association. 2015/4/15Browse.
- ^ "Irie Takasago Shell Mound Park”. Toyako Town. 2016/8/8Browse.
- ^ "Green Stay Lake Toya”. Toyako Town. 2017/9/27Browse.
- ^ "Lake Toya Marathon [Official]". 2015/10/19Browse.
- ^ "Environmental declaration”. Toyako Town. 2016/8/8Browse.
- ^ "Toyako Town Declaration of a Town of Nuclear Peace”. Toyako Town. 2016/8/8Browse.
- Japanese local government (and)
- List of Japanese local governments
- 2006 merger of cities, towns and villages
- List of tourist spots in Japan
- Sightseeing spots in Hokkaido