All-you-can-ride JR East Shinkansen and limited express trains for about 3 yen for 2 days! This is the best way to use the "JR East Pass" ...
If you write the contents roughly
However, there is plenty of time, so if your physical strength allows, you may try getting off at Morioka or Sendai.
JR East has released the "3th Anniversary JR East Pass", which allows unlimited rides on Shinkansen and limited express trains for 150 days ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
"Get offThe word "" itself generally means simply getting off the train, but the railroad term "getting off" meansAfter getting off, receive the ticket gate and participateIncluding up to.That is, simply from the train for transfer etc.HomeWhen you get off at, you basically do not get off.In this section, for the sake of distinction, the word simply meaning to get off the train is "Getting offWill be used.
The element of "getting off" is to receive a ticket gate to participate, so the time when getting off is completed differs depending on the station.The following is a rough example.
- When receiving a ticket gate by a manned ticket gate or an automatic ticket gate
- You will get off when you enter the ticket gate.
- Train conductor at an unmanned station[Note 1]When the ticket gate is done by
- After receiving the ticket gate, you will get off when you get off the train at the platform.
Article 13 states that "the ticket is valid for any part of the ticket, but it is also valid for the special ticket or the train with the train. "Raz", Allows split exercise of rights.And as a proviso,Railway operatorAllows restrictions on split exercise by making a "special decision".In response to that, the railway operatorAs a general rule, stopover is allowed, And if you do not allow a stopover as a "special decision", it is required to clearly state that fact in the rules etc.[Note 2]..In fact, most railroad operators describe the provisions related to stopovers in rules and the like.Below are some examples of the rules for getting off the train.
- As a general rule, the provisions of railway operators that allow stopovers
(Get off on the way)
- Article 70 Passengers shall, after starting the trip, get off at a station other than the arrival station within the departure / arrival section indicated on the ticket and participate in the trip, and then transfer to the train again to travel (hereinafter referred to as "" You can get off the train on the way.)However, the cases specified in the following items are excluded.
- (1) For sections with business kilometers up to 100 km one wayRegular ticketIf you use, stations within that section
- (2) NormalNumber of ticketsIf you use, the station within the section displayed on the ticket
- (3) If we specify a station where you can get off the train, a station other than the specified station — Ainokaze Toyama Railway,Passenger business rules'
- As a general rule, the provisions of railway operators that do not allow stopovers
(Get off on the way)
— Keikyu Corporation, "Passenger Business Rules'
- Article 156 Passengers may not travel by transferring to a train again after getting off at a station other than the arrival station within the departure / arrival section indicated on the ticket with the ticket they have after the start of the trip. ..However,Commuter passExcept when using.
- In the article, it is stated that it is not possible to get off the train in principle for those who fall under the "special rule" in the railway transportation regulations, and an exception (when using a commuter pass) is stated in the proviso to exclude it from the "special rule". However, in that case, it indicates that you can get off the train on the way.
Whether or not there is a station in the section of the ticket to be used that allows you to get off the train depends on the railway operator and the ticket as in the above example.If you get off at a station where you cannot get off the train, your ticket will be invalid and will be collected.In this case, even if it is "get off at the station on the way",Conditions of carriage(Passenger business rules[Note 3]It is not the "stop-off" specified in).
Long-distance reductionIn most cases, it is cheaper to purchase a ticket to the final destination and use the stopover system instead of purchasing a ticket separately for each boarding section. However, there are some exceptions.[Note 4].
In countries and regions other than Japan, there are many cases where such a system does not exist, such as designating a train to board and issuing a ticket valid only for that train.
Get off at JNR / JR
JRThen, Article 156 of the Travel Regulations stipulates the following regarding stopovers.
(Get off on the way)
- Article 156 After the start of the trip, the passenger shall use the ticket in his possession to arrive at the arrival station within the departure / arrival section displayed on the ticket.OmissionAfter getting off at a station other than) and participating, you can transfer to the train again and travel.However, the stations specified in the following items are excluded. ((Below, each item is omitted）
That is, in JRAs a general rule, stopover is allowedExceptionally, cases where you cannot get off the train on the way are specified for each station.
If you are allowed to get off the train, you can get off at any station on the route as many times as you like, as long as you do not go back (return) within the route shown on the ticket.In addition, it is not always necessary to return to the station where you got off the train, and if you do not go back, you can board the train at a station ahead of the station you stopped at and resume your trip from there.[Note 6].
The following describes the stations where you cannot get off the train as stipulated in each item of Article 156 of the Travel Regulations, and other cases where you cannot get off the train.
If you cannot get off on the way
- Stations where you cannot get off the train as stipulated in each item of Article 156 of the Travel Regulations
- When using a regular ticket for a section where the business kilometers of all sections are up to 100 kilometers one way, if the passenger wishes to get off at a station within that section (however, at a connecting station such as a train, for reasons such as connection relationships) And, except when getting off at the station designated by JR)
- Suburban sectionMutual departure and arrival at stations within (Tokyo / Osaka / Fukuoka / Niigata / Sendai suburbs)[Note 7]If you use a regular ticket, the station within that section
- Specific city area-Tokyo Yamanote LineStations within the specific metropolitan area or Tokyo Yamate Line displayed on the ticket for departure and arrival tickets[Note 8]
- When using a multi-pass ticket, stations within that section
- If JR specifically specifies a station where you can get off the train, stations other than the specified station
However, even if the above appliesContact regular ticketIf you use, you can get off at the station connecting to other companies' lines (interlining station) (Passenger Interlining Regulations Article 76).).
The JR ticket can be used up to the destination station indicated on the ticket even if the expiration date has passed after the start of use (""Continued ride”), Those whose expiration date has passed cannot get off the train (Article 155 of the Travel Regulations).
Transfer transportationIn the case of inside, the concept of getting off on the way does not hold because it deviates from the original planned boarding route.Treated as a boarding change.
In addition, Special plan ticketIn many cases, disembarkation is prohibited or restricted only to designated stations, except in areas where passengers can get on and off the free ticket.If you get off at a station where it is not possible to get off on the way, either the ticket will be invalidated and collected as if you have abandoned the way ahead, or you will not be allowed to use the ticket and you will have to pay the regular fare / fee again. Is it?
Stations that do not allow these stopovers[Note 9]As a general rule, if you get off at, the ticket will be collected as invalid (Article 165 of the Travel Regulations).However, Article 157, Paragraph 3 of the Travel Regulations, Article 160, Paragraph 3 of the same,Passenger Business Handling Standards Regulations[Note 10]Article 148, Paragraph 2 etc. stipulates that if you are on a detour on the ticket route and get off at a station on the way, it will be treated as a "section change".[Note 11][Note 12]..Also, if you use a ticket departing from the specified metropolitan area / Tokyo Yamate line and get off at another station within the same specified metropolitan area / Tokyo Yamate line as the departure point (Article 156 of the above-mentioned travel regulations). If you pay the fare from the departure station to the station where you got off, the ticket will not be invalidated and will not be collected (Article 3 of the Travel Regulations).
Limited express ticket,Green ticketBasically, the fare ticket is valid for only one train,ShinkansenEven if there is a special case where you can transfer multiple trains, such as a green car of a regular train in the metropolitan area, the concept of getting off the train does not hold for the fare ticket because it will be invalid if you participate.However, of ordinary trainsReserved seat ticketIn that case, there is no wording in the travel regulations that suggests prohibition of getting off the train, and it is possible to get off the train while the train is stopped for a long time and then return to the same train to continue boarding.
As stated in the preamble of this section, "stop-off" means "at a station on the way within the departure / arrival section displayed on the ticket.The previous section remains valid"Get off and participate", but not all cases that apply to this are treated as stopovers.Regardless of the rules for getting off the train, it is treated as "according to the stopover" specified in Article 145 of the itinerary and Paragraph 2 of the same article (how to handle when temporarily entering at a connecting station, etc.), that is, the preceding section is invalid. You may be allowed to get off without getting off.this is,"Special disembarkationIs called.The following are cases of special disembarkation.
Due to the structure of the station, if you cannot transfer without exiting the ticket gate, you can get off at a special stop.[Note 13]..The corresponding stations are listed below.
- Hokkaido passenger railway(JR Hokkaido)
- Obihiro Station[Note 14]
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Urasa Station,Tsubamesanjo Station,Sakudaira Station,Iiyama Station,Furukawa Station,Shin Hanamaki Station,Hachinohe Station[Note 15],Hamakawasaki Station
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- Mikawaanjo Station
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Itoigawa Station,Toyama Station,Shin-Takaoka Station
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
- Orio Station,Shin-Tosu Station,Chikugo Funagoya Station,Shin-Yatsushiro Station
In the past, the following stations were also applicable, but they have disappeared for various reasons.
- Ohata Station - Oshima connecting shipDisappeared due to the abolition of
- Amagasaki Station - Fukuchiyama LineAmagasaki Port Branch LineDisappeared due to abolition
- Nigata Station,Horie Station - Nibori connecting shipDisappeared due to the abolition of
- Umi Station - Katsuta LineDisappeared due to abolition
- Ishinomaki Station --Disappeared due to station building integration
- Miyajimaguchi Station - Miyajima route OfMake it a subsidiaryDisappeared by[Note 16]
- Musashikosugi Station --Disappeared by the completion of the connecting passage[Note 17]
As mentioned above, if you cannot get off the train, you can get off at the station in the specific metropolitan area or the station on the Tokyo Yamate line displayed on the ticket with the ticket for departure and arrival in the specific metropolitan area / Tokyo Yamate line. Not allowed, but in the following cases[Note 18]Only, special disembarkation is permitted and the section ahead is not invalid.
- Passengers with tickets departing from or arriving in Osaka CityTo transfer between Kitashinchi and Osaka,KitashinchiOrOsakaIf you get off at
- Passengers with tickets departing from or arriving in KobeTo use the Shinkansen,Sannomiya,Motomachi,Kobe,Shin NagataOrShin-KobeWhen getting off at each station of
Handling of IC tickets, etc.
SuicaSuch asIC ticketWhen boarding using SF[Note 19]Does not allow stopovers (except within the face section of the IC commuter pass).. A service that allows you to board the Shinkansen within the JR East jurisdiction with an IC ticket.Touch the Go! ShinkansenSimilarly, we do not allow you to get off the train.[Note 20]..Was once availableIo cardMagnetic type such asStored fair systemSimilarly, I couldn't get off the train with a ticket.
The first time a stopover was allowed on the Japanese National Railways1889/(Meiji22 years) August,Tokaido Main LineIt is the case of all the communication. 50MilesPassengers with a ticket of (80 km) or more are allowed to get off at the station on the way and board again.At that time, the train speed was slow and the equipment inside the train was poor, so I got off at the main station at night.InnIt seems that there were many types of travel that stayed at the hotel and departed the next morning.afterwards1890/(Meiji 23) In November, we institutionalized a stopover system and changed to a system that allows stopovers only at designated stations.Initially, 11 stations were designated nationwide and then expanded.1916/(Taisho5 years)5We revised the designated station system and adopted a method that limits the number of times you can get off the train from 2 to 5 times depending on the boarding distance.This number limit is1932/(Showa7 years) It was abolished in August and continues to this day.At the time of the abolition of the number of times limitTokyoとOsaka OfTrain section(currentSuburban section(Predecessor of) It was possible to get off the train on the way without any distance restrictions, except for tickets for mutual departure and arrival.But after the war1958/(Showa 33) On October 10, a limit of 1 kg or more was added,1966/More than 3km in line with the fare revision on March 5th1969/After the limit was gradually raised to over 11 kg in November1980/When the fare was revised in April, it was over 4 kg.
PrivatizationAfter that, although there is no change in the stopover system itself, as mentioned above, it is not possible to get off the train with a ticket that goes only within the metropolitan suburbs section regardless of the business kilometers of the boarding section. Due to the expansion and the introduction of the Niigata / Sendai suburbs section, even if the business km is 101 km or more, it is included in the metropolitan suburbs section, and there are some sections where it is not possible to get off on the way.This will result inWithin TokyoからIwaki Station,Matsumoto StationIn some cases, it is not possible to get off the train even in the section where the shortest route has a business kilometer of more than 200 kilometers.
Get off at a railway company other than JR
Private railway・ Other than JR such as public managementRailway operatorThen, there are many businesses that do not allow you to get off the train with a regular ticket.If you are allowed to get off the train, there are some businesses that allow you to get off the train for tickets over a certain distance, and some businesses that allow you to get off the train only at designated stations.In addition, many private railway companies do not allow you to get off at a station where the fare from the boarding station is the same as the fare shown on the ticket, even if you allow the stop.
Transferred from JNR and JRThird sector railwayThere are several businesses that allow you to get off the train if your company's business kilometers exceed 100 km.However,Sanriku RailwayDoes not allow special discount tickets to get off the train even after the company's business kilometers exceed 2019 km on March 3, 23 (specially planned tickets are sold for a limited period and section).
Businesses that are still in operation
* Only the operators that can be used with the ticket for departure and arrival within the route of the operator are listed.Businesses that can only use contact tickets will be described later.
- West Japan Railway
- As a major private railway line2021/Nishitetsu is the only company that still has a general stopover system.
- If the station is over 17 kilometers and the fare is not the same as the ticket fare, you can get off the train...However, you cannot get off the train using the automatic ticket gate.If you want to get off the train, tell the staff at the counter at the manned passage and get a stop sign on the ticket.
- Boarding card (nimoca・ If you enter with a mutual use IC card), stopovers will not be applied...Tickets redeemed with a card are subject to stopovers in the same way as tickets purchased in cash.
- Kinki Nippon Railway (Steel cord wire)
- Ikoma Steel Cable OfHozanji StationOnly you can get off on the way.
- Nankai Electric Railway
- From January 2020, 7Takano LineandSteel cable OfGokurakubashi StationOnly regular tickets, multiple tickets, group tickets, special tickets[Note 21]You can get off at.
- Aomori Railway
- It is possible to get off the train with a regular ticket that has a business kilometer of over 100 km...This handling has been applied since December 100, 2010, when the business distance exceeded 12 km.
- Aizu Railway
- Yunokami Onsen StationandTonohetsuri StationOnly in, as a special case, stopover is allowed.
- Noiwa RailwayIf the business kilometer exceeds 3km with a ticket for contacting three companies via Tobu Railway, you can get off at all stations except the same fare station from the boarding station including Tobu Railway and Yagan Railway..
- Watarase Valley Shindo
- Only for regular ticketsMizunuma StationandKobe stationYou can get off at.
- Ainokaze Toyama Railway
- It is possible to get off on the way with a regular ticket with a business kilometer of 101 km or more..ICOCAandMutual use IC ticketDoes not apply.
- Hieizan Railway
- It is a station on the wayHoraioka StationとMoteyama StationIt is possible to get off on the way to either[Note 22].
- Ichibata train
- Unshu Hirata StationとIchibataguchi StationOnly in the middle of the stop is allowed.
- Takamatsu Kotohira Electric Railway
- At the specified station (described later), you can get off the train if the fare is not the same as the fare of the ticket...In addition, IC card ticketIruCa(And one-sided mutual IC) does not apply to stopovers..Below are the stations where you can get off the train.This includes unmanned stations.
- Kotohira line
- Nagao line
- Shido line
- Iyo Railway
- Suburban line OfMatsuyamashi StationYou are allowed to get off on the way.IC cardYou can also get off the train when using it.If you want to get off the train, tell the staff at the counter and get a stop sign on the ticket (in the case of IC e-card, get off the train).
- Shimabara Railway
- You can get off the train without any restrictions on the section or number of times.
Businesses that were once implemented
- Keisei Electric Railway
- Until around 1991Keisei Narita StationIt was possible to get off on the way[Note 23].
- Nagoya Railway
- It was possible to get off the train until around 1970.
- Kinki Nippon Railway (Railway line)
- J through cardandSurutto KANSAIWith the introduction of2001/2/1Abolished the stopover system..At the same time as the stopover system was abolished, the validity period of the one-way ticket was changed to one day regardless of the fare amount.
- Immediately before the abolition, a ticket valid for 2 days[Note 24]Then, at any station on the route, the one-day ticket is a designated station[Note 25]So, it was possible to get off on the way.However, it was not possible to get off at a station with the same fare as the fare to the last stop, and the ticket was collected at that station.
- Keihan Electric Railway
- Previously specified station[Note 26]There was a system that allowed you to get off the train on the way, but with the magnetization of coupon tickets,1995/Abolished in July.
- Hankyu Corporation
- Until the late 1970sTakarazuka StationWas allowed to get off on the way[Note 27].
- Hakone Tozan Railway
- longSpaConsidering the flights of the tourists, the one-way ticket was valid for 2 days and it was possible to get off the train on the way.2002/The rules were changed from April, and one-way is valid only on the day, and if you get off at a station on the way, it will be invalid.
- You can get off the train with a regular ticket that has a one-way business distance of more than 24 km.However, it became invalid from October 2019, 10.(Available with a contact ticket, described later).
- Omi Railway
- It was possible to get off the train without any restrictions on the section, but from April 2015, it became invalid before getting off the train..
Abandoned railway company that was set to get off on the way
- Hokkaido Chihoku Plateau Railway
- 2006/Until the line was abolished in April, it was possible to get off the train with a ticket over 4 km, as in the JR era before the conversion.
Cases where only contact tickets are possible
With other companies such as JRContact transportationAs a general rule, you can get off at any station other than the connecting station at the station within the business, only for the interlining ticket whose total operating kilometers between operators is 101 km or more (example:Odakyu Electric Railway[Note 28]-Keio Electric Railway-Keikyu Corporation[Note 29]-Tokyu Corporation-Seibu Railway・ Izukyu-Hokuetsu Express-Echigo Tokimeki Railway-IR Ishikawa Railway-Shinano Railway..See Aizu Railway above for examples of Yagan Railway and Tobu Railway).According to the provisions of Article 76, Item 5 of the Liaison Transport Regulations, some businesses do not allow stopovers regardless of the above, and details need to be confirmed for each business.As an example, there is a JR contact ticket with the same conditions.Alpico TransportationIt is not possible to get off at the station on the company line.
If you can get off while the previous section is valid even though you do not hit the stop on the way
As with JR, if you are allowed to participate in a transfer at a station where you cannot change trains without exiting the ticket gate, you will not be considered as a stopover.An example is shown below.note that,Tokyu Corporation OfSangenjaya StationInDenentoshi LineとSetagaya Line, Although it is connected to the company's railway line, it will be a transfer outside the ticket gateCable carExcludes routes such as (steel rope line) that do not sell regular tickets.
- Tokyo subway(Tokyo Metro)
- Ueno Station,Ikebukuro Station,Shibuya Station,Mitsukoshimae Station,Iidabashi Station,Hibiya Station - Yurakucho Station>,Awajicho Station - Shin-Ochanomizu Station>,Ueno Hirokoji Station - Naka Okachimachi Station>,Ningyocho Station - Sutengumae Station>,Tsukiji Station - Shintomicho Station>,Ginza Station - Ginza 1-chome Station>,Toranomon Station - Toranomon Hills Station>
- Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation(Toei Subway）
- Kuramae Station,Higashi Nihombashi Station - Bakuro Yokoyama Station>
- Keisei Electric Railway
- Keisei Takasago Station(Keisei Main Line⇔Kanamachi Line）
- Tokyu Corporation
- Nagatsuta Station(Denentoshi Line⇔National Line of Children）
- Kinki Nippon Railway
- <Tawaramoto Station - Nishitawaramoto Station>,Oji Station --Shinoji Station>
- Keihan Electric Railway
- <Iwashimizu Hachimangu Station - Cable Hachimanguguchi Station> (Keihin Main Line→Steel cable）[Note 30][Note 31]
- Osaka City High Speed Electric Orbit(Osaka Metro)
- <Higashi-Umeda Station - Umeda Station - Nishi-Umeda Station>
- Kobe City Transportation Bureau(Kobe Municipal Subway）
- <Sannomiya Station - Sannomiya/Hanatokomae Station>
- Fukuoka City Transportation Bureau(Fukuoka Subway)
- <Tenjin Station - Tenjin Minami Station>
- Sapporo City Transportation Bureau(Sapporo Municipal Subway）
- Sapporo station(Namboku Line⇔Toho Line）
However, at these stations, automatic ticket gates andStored fair system, With the spread of IC tickets, there are often time limits on entry time (the time limit varies depending on the operator).If the time limit is exceeded, the ticket will become invalid and the fare calculation for the Stored Fair System Card / IC ticket will be terminated at that station.
Get on and off on the way with a commuter pass
Commuter passIn Japan, boarding and alighting in the section is generally permitted.From a global perspective, "a commuter pass is issued at a discounted fare in order to board a fixed section for a fixed purpose, and if you want to board for any other purpose, purchase a separate ticket. In some cases, the commuter pass does not allow passengers to get on and off the train on the way.German railway (DB) etc.As an example of not allowing boarding and alighting on the way in Japan,Nagoya City Transportation Bureau(Nagoya Municipal Subway) There is a school commuter pass.
When the subway opens1957/In the Nagoya City High-speed Train Ride Fee Ordinance Enforcement Regulations enacted in, there was a provision that "intermediate boarding and alighting within the designated valid section shall not be restricted except for the commuter pass."..The commuter pass was treated as "invalid for getting on and off on the way", and it was not allowed to get on and off the train on the way, and the fare from the boarding station was collected by treating the commuter pass as "separate boarding".This regulation is1973/4/1Was abolished in.
AustraliaMetro Tasmania has introduced a section-by-section system for bus fares..Therefore, you can get off the train as many times as you like within 90 minutes from the first boarding with the ticket, and you can re-board..
- ^ Includes drivers who also serve as conductors on one-man trains.
- ^ It can be interpreted that there are no restrictions on stopovers for railway operators that do not mention stopovers at all in the rules, etc., based on the principles of the Railway Transport Regulations.
- ^ Hereinafter referred to as "travel rules".
- ^ In particularJRIn, splitFareThere are some cases where it is cheaper.
- ^ for example"Traveling along the waySuch asTV programMany of the contents recorded at the stations of railway companies that cannot be stopped on the way due to the contract of carriage will also appear in.
- ^ However, refunds are not possible for sections that you did not board.
- ^ Except when straddling outside the section.
- ^ However, it is a ticket to / from Osaka city, and it is for transfer.Osaka StationとKitashinchi StationIf you contact us on foot, you can participate temporarily (special disembarkation).For tickets to / from Kobe city,Sanyo ShinkansenOnly for use,Shin-KobeとSannomiya-Motomachi-Kobe-Shin NagataTemporary participation is possible at each station.
- ^ If it is all stations within the departure / arrival section of the ticket, "Invalid before getting off" is displayed on the ticket, otherwise "You cannot get off in the middle of XX city".
- ^ Hereinafter referred to as "itinerary".
- ^ Compared to the face value,Not enoughSettle.There is no refund for excess.
- ^ In these cases, if the disembarkation is permitted as invalid, the fare for the actual boarding section can be collected at a lower cost than the fare for the actual boarding section.
- ^ If you are using a ticket that allows you to get off the train, you can usually handle it as a stopover.However, the handling at the time of unpaid repatriation may be partially different depending on whether you hit a stop on the way or a other stop (special stop)..
- ^ Since the station has ticket gates for each platform, it is applied when it is necessary to cross platforms for transit.
- ^ Shinkansen (Tohoku Shinkansen) And conventional lines (Hachinohe Line), And has been handled since December 2010, 12 due to structural changes in this station due to the opening of the entire Tohoku Shinkansen (Shin-Aomori).The Shinkansen station itself has existed since December 4, 2002, when the Tohoku-Hokkaido Hachinohe opened, but until the day before the opening of all Tohoku-Hokkaido lines, there was a transfer ticket gate between the Shinkansen and the conventional line, so it is normal to enter the ticket gate. It was treated as a disembarkation.
- ^ Tickets for JR West and JR West Miyajima Ferry are treated as interlining and are still on sale even after the company is spun off. Therefore, this station and after the system disappearedMiyajimaguchi Ferry TerminalParticipation for transfer to is treated as a stopover at the connecting station.
- ^ Yokosuka LineThe applicable period is from March 2010, 3, when the station opened, to June 13, 2011, the day before the completion of the connecting passage.However, the connecting passage itself has existed since the opening of the Yokosuka Line station in a temporary state, and it was possible to change trains inside the ticket gate.If you change trains outside the ticket gate, you need to re-enter within 6 minutes of entry, and if you exceed the ticket gate, you will be treated as having disembarked. Was censored there.
- ^ In particular,TaiziMust meet the conditions of.
- ^ PiTaPaIn the case of, including the use by postpay.
- ^ Touch Go! Shinkansen is subject to the East Japan Railway Company IC card ticket handling rules except for the special contract, and there is no description in the special contract that allows you to get off the train on the way..
- ^ JR WestKansai 1 Day PassIt is also possible to use a ticket for Koyasan Station that can be exchanged at.
- ^ Hieizan Railway LineTicket isCable Sakamoto StationとCable Enryakuji StationThere are only train stations that depart and arrive at.
- ^ In "Keisei Electric Railway Timetable No. 1" to "Keisei Electric Railway Timetable Vol.9", it was stated that it was possible to get off at the same station, but there is no such description after "Keisei Electric Railway Timetable Vol.10".
- ^ A one-way ticket with a fare of 1,440 yen or more.If converted to business kilometers without considering the additional fare, it will be 111km or more.
- ^ Uehonmachi,Alms,Yamato Yagi,Ise Nakagawa,Ikoma,Yamato Saidaiji,Taharamoto,In front of Kashihara Jingu,KuwanaandKintetsu Yokkaichi.
- ^ The designated station in the final period isTenmabashi Station,Kyobashi Station,Moriguchishi Station,Korien Station,Hirakata Koen Station, Yawata City Station (currentlyIwashimizu Hachimangu Station),Fushimi Momoyama Station,Fushimi Inari Station,Sanjo Station,Rokujizo Station,Obaku Station.
- ^ Hankyu Corporation, "Hankyu Train-Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow," 1978, p. 96. ――There is a description that "only at Takarazuka Station, there are a large number of customers such as leisure travelers, so we are exceptionally allowed to get off the train."
- ^ Shinjuku Stationas well as the Noborito StationAndShin-Matsuda Station or Odawara StationIf the total distance between JR and Odakyu is 101km or more with the JR contact ticket for transfer, you can get off the train on the way.However, it is not possible to get off the train if the tickets are issued separately and if the tickets depart and arrive at the JR East suburbs of Tokyo.
- ^ If the ticket is issued separately only with the contact ticket with JR East, or if the JR East line section departs and arrives between the Tokyo suburbs sections, it is not possible to get off on the way except for the connecting connection station.
- ^ At each station on the Keihan lineCable Hachimangu Yamagami StationContact to Regular ticket is on sale..However, there is no ticketing service at Cable-hachimangu Yamagami Station, and there is no ticket in the opposite direction.After paying the fare for the steel cable line at Cable-Hachimanguguchi Station, you will purchase a ticket for the Keihan Line at Iwashimizu-Hachimangu Station.
- ^ in the past,Sanjo StationAt1987/5 of the monthKeihin Main LineFrom underground1997/10 of the monthKyozu LineUntil the abolition of some sections, Keihan Main LineDuck east lineAnd by transferring to the Keizu Line (Keizu Sanjo Station), Hamaotsu Station (currentlyBiwakohama Otsu Station) At1981/Until the station integration in April, with the Keishin lineIshiyama Sakamoto LineBy transfer, It was necessary to participate in each ticket gate once.
- ^ Passenger Business Regulations Article 156 More quoted. "After the start of the trip, the passenger will use the ticket he / she has to get off at a station other than the arrival station (omitted) within the departure / arrival section indicated on the ticket, and then transfer to the train again to travel. Can be done. (Omitted) "
- ^ "Railroad Transport Regulations e-Gov Law Search". 2022/2/8Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ainokaze Toyama Railway (April 2015, 3). 2022/2/12Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Keihin Electric Express Railway (March 2008, 10). 2022/2/12Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. East Japan Railway Company (October 2021, 7). 2022/2/8Browse.
- ^ "Passenger Business Regulations Article 284 (Handling of Unpaid Repatriation)”. East Japan Railway Company. As of March 2021, 6originalMore archives.2022/2/11Browse.
- ^ "Obihiro Station”. Hokkaido Railway Company. 2022/2/12Browse.
- ^ "Urasa station yard map”. East Japan Railway Company (June 2018). 2021/9/18Browse.
- ^ "Tsubamesanjo station yard map”. East Japan Railway Company. 2022/2/2Browse.
- ^ "Sakudaira station yard map”. East Japan Railway Company. 2022/2/2Browse.
- ^ "Iiyama station yard map”. East Japan Railway Company. 2022/2/2Browse.
- ^ "Furukawa station yard map”. East Japan Railway Company. 2022/2/2Browse.
- ^ "Shin-Hanamaki station yard map”. East Japan Railway Company. 2022/2/2Browse.
- ^ "Hachinohe station yard map”. East Japan Railway Company. 2022/2/2Browse.
- ^ "Hamakawasaki station yard map”. East Japan Railway Company. 2022/2/2Browse.
- ^ "Mikawa Anjo Station yard map”. Central Japan Railway Company. 2022/2/2Browse.
- ^ "Itoigawa station yard map”. West Japan Railway Company. 2022/2/2Browse.
- ^ "Toyama station yard map”. West Japan Railway Company. 2022/2/2Browse.
- ^ "Shin-Takaoka station yard map”. West Japan Railway Company. 2022/2/2Browse.
- ^ "Orio station yard map”. Kyushu Railway Company. 2022/2/2Browse.
- ^ "Shin-Tosu Station yard map”. Kyushu Railway Company. 2022/2/2Browse.
- ^ "Chikugo Funakoya Station yard map”. Kyushu Railway Company. 2022/2/2Browse.
- ^ "New Yatsushiro station yard map”. Kyushu Railway Company. 2022/2/2Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Hokkaido Railway Company (April 2008, 10). 2021/12/23Browse. Article 20 No. 4
- ^ East Japan Railway Company IC card ticket handling rules Article 40 No. 3
- ^ "(PDF)”. Central Japan Railway Company (August 2013, 3). 2021/12/23Browse. Article 22 No. 5
- ^ "(PDF)”. West Japan Railway Company (January 2022, 1). 2021/12/23Browse. Article 20 No. 4
- ^ "(PDF)”. Kyushu Railway Company (November 2009, 2). 2022/2/11Browse. Article 25 No. 3
- ^ Go with a special contract touch! Shinkansen: JR East
- ^ "What can I do if I get off the train on the Shinkansen? Introducing the methods, rules, and precautions for getting off the train!”. East Japan Railway Company ・Byu Travel Service (February 2020, 3). As of February 5, 2021originalMore archives.2021/9/18Browse.
- ^ About the sale of special tickets due to the start of commercial operation of the Rias line (corrected on March XNUMX) --Sanriku Railway (October 2019, 3)
- ^ a b "Passing over / getting off on the way". West Japan Railway. 2021/12/21Browse.
- ^ "Precautions for use ｜ Use on Nishitetsu train (ticket gate) ｜ How to use ｜ nimoca”. Nimoca. 2021/12/21Browse.
- ^ "Kintetsu Railway ｜ Fares and Precautions When Using ｜ Kintetsu Railway". 2022/2/8Browse.
- ^ "Gokurakubashi Station will be reopened on July 7th (Monday)! ① We will inform you about the details of Gokurakubashi station limited goods and "Bird of Paradise Wishing Wings" ② After the opening date, you will be able to get off at Gokurakubashi station | Nankai Electric Railway”(Japanese). www.nankai.co.jp. 2020/7/21Browse.
- ^ Regular ticket, coupon ticket, admission ticket | Aoimori Railway Co., Ltd.Aoimori Railway website
- ^ "4-company line one-way ticket”. Aizu Railway. 2013/9/10Browse.[Broken link]See footnote.
- ^ "Tickets and commuter passes”. Yagan Railway. 2013/9/10Browse.
- ^ "Watarase Valley Railway Fare / Ticket”. Watarase Valley Railway. 2020/2/27Browse.
- ^ "Regular ticket, coupon ticket, liner ticket, admission ticket, ticket”. Ainokaze Toyama Railway. 2015/5/10Browse.In addition, the ticket on the company's line is applicable to all sections.Kurikara-IchiburiOnly between (business kilometers 100.1km = fare calculation 101km).
- ^ "From Saturday, October XNUMXnd, you will be able to get off at Unshu-Hirata Station.”. Ichibata Electric Railway (October 2011, 10). As of March 20, 2016originalMore archives.2021/12/21Browse.
- ^ "Takamatsu Kotohira Electric Railway Passenger Business Rules" (included in the "Passenger Business Rules" provided at each station) Article 72 (Get off on the way)
- ^ a b Ticket and fare rules --Kotohira Takamatsu Electric Railway (Frequently Asked Questions) Retrieved April 2022, 4.
- ^ "IC card ticket handling agreement" (included in "Passenger Business Rules") Article 23 (Effectiveness)
- ^ "How to get on the Iyo Railway train / bus". Iyo Railway. 2013/4/4Browse.
- ^ System change due to introduction of stored fair system, Kintetsu Railway (Internet archive）, https://web.archive.org/web/20010427215759/http://www.kintetsu.co.jp/senden/Topic/surutto/system.html#02/
- ^ "Keihan Timetable vol.8 1993" Keihan Electric Railway, 1993, pp.258 --259
- ^ Keihan Electric Railway 100th Anniversary Magazine "Ayumi of Keihan 2011 Years" Keihan Electric Railway, 445, p.XNUMX
- ^ "Frequently Asked Questions”. Izukyu. As of April 2019, 4originalMore archives.2020/1/29Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Izukyu. As of April 2020, 1originalMore archives.2020/1/29Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ohmi Railway (October 2019, 10). 2022/2/8Browse.
- ^ Frequently Asked Questions --Izukyu (Viewed on October 2019, 10, see "Getting off on the way")
- ^ "FAQ". Hokuetsu Express. 2020/10/3Browse.
- ^ "FAQ". Echigo Tokimeki Railway. 2015/7/12Browse.
- ^ "Regular ticket". IR Ishikawa Railway. 2015/7/12Browse.Although it is not specified as a "contact ticket," the company's operating kilometers are less than 2022km as of 100, so the target is only contact tickets.
- ^ "Regular ticket”. Shinano Railway. 2015/8/20Browse.Since the description only states that "you cannot get off the train with a ticket of 100 km or less", it is interpreted that you can get off the train with a ticket of 101 km or more.However, "as of 2022, the company's route (Shinano Railway Line-North Shinano Line) Business kilometers are less than 100km on their own, and both lines are JRShinonoi LineThere is no ticket that is 101km or more on the company's line alone, that is, the ticket that allows you to get off the train is always a contact ticket.
- ^ "Nagatsuta station yard map”. Tokyu Corporation. As of April 2019, 4originalMore archives.2021/10/24Browse.
- ^ "Keihan Electric Railway ICOCA Guide (pdf) ”. Keihan Electric Railway. P. 4 (November 2015). As of February 11, 2021originalMore archives.2022/1/3Browse. --There is a button for the Otokoyama Cable (at that time) contact ticket on the touch panel screen of the ticket vending machine.
- ^ "Keihan Timetable vol.10 1997" Keihan Electric Railway, 1997, p.340 (Sanjo Station / Kyoto Sanjo Station yard map)
- ^ "1980 Keihan Timetable" Keihan Electric Railway, 1980, p.194 (Hama Otsu Station yard map)
- ^ Transportation Bureau City of Nagoya Sales Headquarters Train Department "30th Anniversary Subway Material Collection" 1987, p. 37.
- ^ Transportation Bureau City of Nagoya Sales Headquarters Train Department "30th Anniversary Subway Material Collection" 1987, p. 43.
- ^ a b "Walking the Earth C11 Australia 2014-2015 [Separate Volume] 5 Tasmania" Diamond, 2014, p. 416
- Stopover --Lyover on airmail.
- Traveling along the way - Nippon TVA TV program that is broadcast in series.