[Okinawa edition] 3 recommended cycling courses on the main island of Okinawa that we asked everyone
If you write the contents roughly
The Warumi Ohashi Bridge, which connects Nakijin Village and Yagaji Island, is a bridge where you can see the wilderness of Yanbaru.
Okinawa is steadfastly popular as a resort area.The image of a drive is strong, but by daring to go around by bicycle ... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
An upper-road RC fixed arch bridge with a bridge length of 315.0 meters and an arch span of 210.0 meters.Okinawa Prefectural Road No. 248 Yagachi Nakasone LineMake up part of.. It opened on December 2010, 22 (Heisei 12).Synthetic steel pipe arch winding methodArch bridgeIt is the longest bridge in Japan and the fifth longest arch bridge in Japan..
The Warumi Strait (Warumi Waterway) is on the west side of Yagaji Island.East China SeaとInland SeaIt is a strait that separates the island from Motobu Peninsula and Yagaji Island.This straitUnten PortA part of the ship passes through the Haneji Inland Sea, which is an evacuation harbor during stormy weather.2,000 under the Warumi BridgeTon classAn upper arch was adopted as the structure of the bridge to allow the vessels to pass through...Clearance height is 37.2 meters.
The orderer of Warumi Ohashi is Okinawa Prefecture, and the designer isCTI Engineering Co., Ltd.・ Central construction consultant (Headquarters:Urasoe City)ofJoint venture, The builderOitaka-gumi-Takenaka Civil Engineering-Kokuba GumiIs a joint venture of..The construction cost of Warumi Bridge is 45 billion yen, Prefectural Road No. 248 The cost for the entire maintenance of the Yagachi Nakasone Line is 80 billion yen..
Warumi Ohashi opened in 2005 (Heisei 17)Kouri OhashiIt was planned to be maintained as a set, but the start of construction was greatly delayed due to the land acquisition problem... The consolidation ceremony was held on December 2009, 21 (Heisei 12)... The opening ceremony was held on December 2010, 22 (Heisei 12)., The bridge was open to the public from 5 pm.
Received the Best Picture Award from the Japan Concrete Engineering Society on June 2011, 23.
- ^ a b c "(Tentative name) Warumi Ohashi(Okinawa Prefecture official website, viewed December 2010, 12)
- ^ Tomohiro Maekawa "Technical Features of Warumi Bridge and Past Initiatives]" "Shimata" (No.51, Okinawa Shimatate Association, October 2009)
- ^ "Look at the present of gravure Okinawa infrastructure development !!" "Shimatati" (No.50, Okinawa Shimatate Association, October 2009)
- ^ "Bridge Story-Warumi Bridge Bridge Maintenance Work(Zenitaka Corp., viewed on December 2010, 12)
- ^ a b "Warumi Ohashi, Nakijin – Yagaji construction start"Ryukyu Shimpo" (August 2006, 8, viewed December 25, 2010) (as of September 12, 18)Archive）
- ^ "Prefectural Road Yagaji Nakasone Line / Prefectural Road 110 Bypass / Warumi Ohashi Bridge Maintenance Project(Okinawa Prefecture Civil Engineering Department Northern Civil Engineering Office Official Website, viewed December 2010, 12) (As of March 18, 2010)Archive）
- ^ "Bridge Story ――Warumi Bridge Bridge Maintenance Work ――The 6th Warumi Bridge Construction Finished / December 2009(Zenitaka Corp., viewed on December 2010, 12)
- ^ "Warumi Ohashi opened, connecting Nakijin Village and Yagaji"Ryukyu Shimpo" (viewed December 2010, 12, March 19, 2011)
- Wikimedia Commons There is a category about.
- (PDF) --Okinawa Prefecture Remote Island Bridge 2016
- Prefectural Road Yagaji Nakasone Line / Prefectural Road 110 Bypass / Warumi Ohashi Bridge Maintenance Project(As of January 2010, 3Archive）