[Shibuya Lunch] It's like a hideaway!Fashionable cafe "Attic Room" where you can relax
If you write the contents roughly
The interior, which is based on wood grain, has an attic feel, but is a fashionable and relaxing space.
"Shibuya" is redeveloped once every 100 years and changes every day.While new shops are opening one after another, ... → Continue reading
TABIZINE is an off-time WEB magazine with the theme of travel and freedom.
Through travel information and small stories from all over the world, we propose a lifestyle that makes you feel like traveling.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Decorative material (decorative board)Decorative plywoodIn addition,vinylCloth, commercially available wood grainシ ー ル, And so on. ebonite(fountain pen(Used for axes, etc.)MarbleThere is a pattern, which is also sometimes called wood grain.
Besides the interior of the buildingAutomobileInterior and exteriorTrainOften found in the interior of.Wood grain of carSteeringThe (handle) is made of natural wood andHydraulic transferThere are prints such as.Wood grainPianoThere is a thin decorative material on the surface of the piano (mahogany,Walnut,cherryEtc.) are pasted..In addition, a technique that attempts to express wood grain by mixing and molding two colors of resin (BandaiThe name is "GRAINIC MOLDING technology"),PlasticUsed for toys, etc..
- ^ Lighting Encyclopedia
- ^ Piano material --Kawai Musical Instruments Piano Academy
- ^ Bandai releases wood grain toy confectionery collection toy "WOODELIX" --Nikkei Press Release
- ^ Research on the design transition of TV receivers and the establishment of furniture-like TVs in Japan Kazutoshi Masunari pp.101-102
- Tatsuo Okajima, Shigeru Wakayama, Katsuhisa Noda, Hiroyuki Konishi "Graphical analysis of wood grain and wood grain pattern"Architectural Institute of Japan, Structural Papers, Vol. 369, Architectural Institute of Japan, 1986, pp. 9-15," two:10.3130 / aijsx.369.0_9, ISSN 0910 – 8025, NOT 110004084398.
- Tatsuo Okajima, Shigeru Wakayama, Katsuhisa Noda, Hiroyuki Konishi "Psychological effect of wood grain pattern"Architectural Institute of Japan, Structural Papers, Vol. 377, Architectural Institute of Japan, 1987, pp. 1-7," two:10.3130 / aijsx.377.0_1, ISSN 0910 – 8025, NOT 110004085844.
- Wood grain mystery --Shizuoka Woodworking Net
- Randomly wood grain -@nifty Daily Portal Z Connecta 991
- Kind of heather and fascination-the inner beauty of trees --Tanaka Rokuro Crafts