Keisei Electric Railway and others carry out "Narita Airport Special Bus Tour" where you can tour the home concourse of the former Narita Airport Station
If you write the contents roughly
From Keisei Ueno Station, board the 3400 series using the old Skyliner running device and head for Higashi-Narita Station, which was used as Narita Airport Station until March 1991. You can enjoy a tour of the home concourse that has not been completed.
Keisei Travel Service of the Keisei Group is sponsored by Keisei Electric Railway, Narita Airport Transport, and Greenport Agency. → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Keisei Main LineIt is the starting station ofNippori Sta.It is also a terminal station on the Tokyo side of Keisei. However, the number of users isYamanote Line,Keihin Tohoku LineThere are quite a lot of Nippori stations that are easy to transfer to JR lines such as. In the vicinityEast Japan Railway(JR East)Tokyo subway(Of Tokyo Metro)Ueno StationThere is, and it is possible to change trains on foot.
Originally as a condition when constructing the Ueno Park underground lineUeno Onshi Park Landから1924,at that timeTokyo cityIt was sold to "Park Trees, EspeciallyCherry BlossomsDo not damage the roots of.Kaneiji TempleIt must not affect buildings such as "." Particular attention was paid to the environmental conservation of the park even during the large-scale improvement work carried out in later years.
Pacific WarDue to expropriation by the Land Transport Control Ordinance at the end of the period, the business between this station and Nippori station was suspended, and the down line was stopped.Dual gaugeAfter the conversion, a Japanese National Railways vehicle was brought into the underground line and command equipment was placed, but it seems that it was not used much in reality.[Note 1].. In addition, it is said that the war ended while the premises of Ueno Station was being considered for conversion to a munitions factory, and equipment layout drawings were being created and conditions were being negotiated. At the time of resuming business, the restoration of the track on the down line and the removal of the vehicle were delayed, so it was decided to operate on a single track using the up line. In addition, depending on the literature, it is described that it was used as an evacuation site for power saving and a departure and arrival place for schoolchildren's evacuation trains. There are some, but the truth is not clear.
- 1929(Showa4 years)2/12 - Tsukuba High Speed Electric RailwayGet a license.
- 1930(5)10/15 --Tsukuba High Speed Electric Railway is Keisei Electric Railway (currentlyKeisei Electric Railway) And merged.
- 1933(8)12/10 - Ueno Park StationOpened as..At the time of opening, there are 2 sides and 4 lines, and the effective length of the home is 4 cars..
- 1953(28)5/1 -Station nameKeisei Ueno StationRenamed to.
- 1967(Showa 42) ――With the start of 6-car train operation, Line 1 was closed and the platform was extended to become 2 sides and 3 lines..
- 1972(47)10/25 -"SkylinerStarted large-scale improvement work with the start of operation.. The 6-car train will return at Nippori Station.
- 8/1 - After the war OfRepatriatorBy one side of the aisleOccupationRenewal of the underpass that had been done.
- 12/21 ――The improvement work to add a platform with 1 lines on 2 side is completed, and it will be converted to 2 lines on 4 sides...The length of the platform can now stop up to a 10-car train.
- By the end of the year-Keisei will install the second automatic ticket gate.Also, since the tickets issued by other stations were not magnetic tickets, they were used as automatic ticket gates exclusively for admission.
- 4/2 --The station parking lot and traffic plaza are completed.
- 7/14 --Station improvement work is completed.
- 2017(Heisei29 years)
- 2019(31)3/19 --Renewal work completed.Departure melodyIntroduced.
- 2020(Reiwa2 years)1/31 --New toilet on Platforms 1 and 2.
Before the 2019 timetable revision, Keisei was omitted and the station name was sometimes referred to as "Ueno", but it is one of the Keisei stations where many signs were traditionally written with the official station name.
Island homeHave two lines on one sideUnderground stationでKeisei Main Line OfTerminal station.Ueno Onshi ParkLocated directly below. It has a two-story basement structure, and the first basement floor isConcourse, The second basement floorplatformIs. On each staircase during station renovation workescalatorWas installed andBarrier-freeContact the concourse and the platform next to the stairs at the front entranceElevatorIs also installed. In addition, a barrier-free toilet is installed inside the concourse ticket gate..
On the concourseDeparture markIs the same as other stationsLEDI used to use the ceremony (before that, the curtain ceremony),Narita Airport Line (Narita Sky Access)From 2010, when it openedフ ル カ ラ ーLCDThe expression is used.
The first generationAutomatic ticket gateWas installed in 1976.the 1990sWhen renewed or expanded to, the central manned passage will beAE100 typeIt was made a ticket gate exclusively for "Skyliner" with the motif of the leading car of. After that, the dedicated ticket gate disappeared and it was changed to a normal automatic ticket gate. Currently, two wide automatic ticket gates are installed on the right side of the center. (See photo)
The station bookstore at the time of opening is from the current front exit of this stationChuo-doriIt was built in a position facing each other, and had names such as "Keisei Juraku Building" and "Ueno Keisei Building". The design isKuno clauseIs. The building is on all floorsDainippon Shokudo (currently Juraku)There was a restaurant operated by(In the prewar old postcards, there is a signboard of "Shokudo / Department Store" along with "Keisei Juraku"), but after the war it functioned as the Keisei Electric Railway headquarters, and was used as "Ueno Keisei Hotel" from 1969 to 1977. At the endYodobashi CameraTenants such as the Ueno station square store and restaurants moved in, and the station entrance / exit in the building was left as the "Ameya Yokoguchi", but it was dismantled in 2006 due to aging.A building of Yodobashi Camera was built on the site, and it has become his multimedia Ueno.
Keisei Electric Railway started renewal of the station in April 2017 and completed it in March 4... Since many foreign visitors to Japan get on and off the Skyliner, a tourist information center has been set up on the concourse outside the ticket gate, which is large.suitcaseAddition of wide automatic ticket gates that are easy for travelers with.. The interior of the station is designed with a lot of wood and stones in the image of "Ueno no Mori", and the convenience has been improved by renovating the toilet and adding restaurants and retail stores..
Single station management only for this station at the station assigned by the stationmaster.
Exit / connecting passage
There are a total of 6 ground exits and access passages to the outside.
- Front entrance
- JR Line (Shinobazu Exit), Bus (Ueno Park Yamashita Bus Stop, Keisei Ueno Station Bus Stop), Ueno Park (Saigo Takamori Statue)
- The edge of the pondMouth (2 places)
- To Ueno Park (Shinobazu Pond)
- Keisei Ueno Station Parking Lot Passage
- Keisei Ueno Station Parking Lot (There are 3 walking exits to Ueno Park and Dobutsuen Street), towards the taxi stand
- Tokyo Metro Line connecting passage
- Ameyoko Shopping Street (closed at 22:XNUMX)
In the past, the old bookstore had an Ameyoko entrance,Asahi LifeThe Hirokoji exit was set up in front of the building, and the park exit was set up directly above the station in Ueno Park, but neither is currently available (only the park exit still exists as an emergency exit).
Before the construction of the Ueno Chuo-dori underground walkway, the "Keisei Ueno Station Gallery" existed in the underground passage that once connected the station concourse and the Ameyoko exit. Was supposed to be.
On the entire wall on the right side of the front entrance,Carp streamerとwindmill"Fugetsu Ennen" (Mexico's famous Japanese mural painter,)Luis NishizawaWork) is installed.19819/26It began to be installed in the station yard and was later relocated to the current location.
This station and Ueno station are combined into one connecting stationContact transportationIs implemented, and you can purchase a JR East line commuter pass..In addition to the JR line, Ginza line, Hibiya line, the transfer information display inside the stationToei Oedo Line(Ueno Okachimachi Station(Connection) is indicated, but we do not carry out contact transportation with this.
|1 - 4||Narita Sky Access Line||"Skyliner'||Narita Airportaspect|
|Access limited express||Aoto-Keisei Takasago-Hokuso Line- For Narita Airport||Boarding only after 17:XNUMX in the evening|
|Keisei Main Line||"Cityliner"||AotoKeisei Funabashi-Keisei Naritaaspect||Irregular operation after December 2015, 12|
|"Evening liner"||Aoto / Keisei Funabashi /Yachiyodai-Keisei Sakura・ Keisei Narita ・ For Narita Airport|
|General train||Aoto, Keisei Takasago, Keisei Funabashi, Keisei Narita, Narita AirportKeisei Chibaaspect|
- The route names in the above table areNarita Airport LineIt is based on the name of the passenger guide after opening.
- At rush hourThere is no particular division of departure lines according to train type, but during the daytime hours, lines 1 and 4 are normal, line 2 is "Skyliner", and line 3 is limited express / rapid limited express.
- When you arrive at "Skyliner," "Evening Liner," or "City Liner," you will hear a guide broadcast about boarding precautions and interior cleaning.
- "Skyliner" and "Cityliner" cannot be used only between Keisei Ueno and Nippori Station.In addition, "Skyliner" cannot be used only between Keisei Ueno and Aoto Station.
- Departure melody has been introduced in all homes since March 2019, 3 (combined with departure bell).
Station premises facilities
All are installed outside the ticket gate.
- FamilyMart Keisei Ueno Station Store (am / pmConversion store)
- Mizuho Bank-Seven BankTMJ
- KEISEI GIFT JAPANESE SOUVENIER Keisei Ueno Station yard store
- Foreign currency exchange specialty store "Travelex" Keisei Ueno store
- Tokyo Tourist Information Center Keisei Ueno Branch-It is installed because it is one of the first stations in Tokyo visited by foreign tourists arriving at Narita Airport.
- Delifrance Keisei Ueno Station Store
- MatsumotokiyoshiKeisei Ueno Station Store
- Keisei Ueno Station Baggage Counter
Recent daily averageGetting on and off-BoardingpersonnelThe transition of is as shown in the table below.
Boarding and alighting personnel
|1990 (Heisei2 years)||34,244||[*1]|
|1991 (Heisei3 years)||33,571||[*2]|
|1992 (Heisei4 years)||33,011||[*3]|
|1993 (Heisei5 years)||32,167||[*4]|
|1994 (Heisei6 years)||31,619||[*5]|
|1995 (Heisei7 years)||31,511||[*6]|
|1996 (Heisei8 years)||30,742||[*7]|
|1997 (Heisei9 years)||29,197||[*8]|
|2019 (first year of Reiwa)||50,235||27,489||[*30]|
|2020 (Reiwa2 years)||30,980||16,480|
|2021 (Reiwa3 years)||32,115||17,226|
Around the station
JR East is in the northeast and Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro is in the east. This station is located between Ueno Park and the downtown area.
- JR East / Tokyo MetroUeno Station
- Ueno Onshi Park(Ueno Park) --This station is located in the basement of the southern end of this park.
(For cultural facilities that are facilities in the park, see Ueno Onshi Park)
- Ameya Yokocho
- Ameyoko Center Building
- Suzumoto Theater
- Edo Ueno Hirokojitei
- Shimomachi Customs Museum
- Yodobashi CameraMultimedia Ueno
- Ueno Marui
- In front of Ueno stationpost office
- ABABUeno store
- MatsuzakayaUeno store
- Ueno Hirokoji Station(Tokyo MetroGinza Line)・Ueno Okachimachi Station(Toei SubwayOedo Line) --About 5 minutes walk to the doorway via the ground.当駅から両駅までを結ぶ上野中央通り地下歩道と地下Ueno Chuo-dori underground walkway and underground connecting this station to both stationsParking LotWas built and completed on March 2009, 3.この地下歩道でOn this underground walkwayOkachimachi Station,Naka Okachimachi StationIt is also possible to move to.
- Tokyo Metro Chiyoda LineYushima StationAbout 7 minutes on foot in the southwest direction
- Tokyo University of the Arts
- Tokyo Metropolitan Ueno High School
- Music High School, Faculty of Music, Tokyo University of the Arts
- Former Iwasaki House Garden
- The University of Tokyo Graduate School of Medicine / Faculty of Medicine
Near the front entrance"Keisei Ueno Station"と"Ueno Park Yamashita"Two ofStopIs located.In addition, bus stops are scattered around Ueno Station and Okachimachi.詳細はDetail isUeno Station # Bus RouteSee.
- Keisei Electric Railway
- Main line
- ■"Skyliner" departure / arrival station,■"Morning Liner" terminal station,■"Evening Liner" first train station
- ■Rapid limited express■Access limited express■Limited express■Commuter Express■Rapid·■ordinary
- Keisei Ueno Station (KS01) - Nippori Sta.(KS02)
- On certain days such as New Year's Eve and New Year's Eve■"City linerAlso arrives and departs.
- This station-once in NipporiMuseum Zoo Station(Abolished in 2004)Kanei-jisaka Station(Abolished in 1953) existed.
- The maximum speed between stops from this station (Keisei Ueno Station) to the adjacent Nippori Station (maximum speed between stations specified for each type) is 50 for all trains. km / hHowever, due to the continuous sharp curves including the underground section and the speed limit of 40 km / h, it runs 2.1 km for nearly 4 minutes.
- ^ Manabu Kanematsu, "A Testimony of a Railroad Man Before and After the End of the War" (Transportation Cooperation Association,1986), Although the central function was transferred, it was only used by the train command department due to poor physical condition caused by insufficient ventilation and inadequate communication function with other ministries and agencies.
- ^ a b Tokyo subway Extracted from the official website (viewed on May 2019, 5)
- ^ Mainichi Newspapers Serial article "Subway" January 1973, 1
- ^ "Rail license subscript", "Gazette," December 1929, 2(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ "Railway statistical data. 5, Volume 3 Director"(National Diet Library Modern Digital Library)
- ^ a b Yoshinori Aoki (Keisei Electric Railway Management Department) "Review: Keisei Electric Railway" "Railway pictorial』Vol. 57 No. 3 (Vol. 787),Electric Vehicle Study Group, March 2007, 3, p. 10, ISSN 0040 – 4047.
- ^ a b c d e f Katsura Arashiyama "Transition of Keisei Electric Railway Diamond" "Railway pictorial』Vol. 57 No. 3 (Vol. 787),Electric Vehicle Study Group, March 2007, 3, p. 10, ISSN 0040 – 4047.
- ^ "History of Keisei Electric Railway> 1927 ~ 1945 Opening of all lines and wartime control”(Japanese). Keisei Electric Railway. As of December 2020, 12originalMore archives.April 2021, 5Browse.
- ^ "History of Keisei Electric Railway> 1945 ~ 1970 Postwar reconstruction and subway entry”(Japanese). Keisei Electric Railway. As of December 2021, 5originalMore archives.April 2021, 5Browse.
- ^ "Keisei Ueno Station Underpass is renewed from yesterday" "Traffic newspaper』Transportation Cooperation Association, November 1975, 8, page 2.
- ^ a b "The improvement work of Keisei Ueno Station is completed. Today's refurbishment is open. New home 4 lines are fully used."Traffic newspaper』Transportation Cooperation Association, November 1975, 12, page 21.
- ^ "Underground parking lot and transportation plaza completed Keisei Ueno Station" "Traffic newspaper』Transportation Cooperation Association, November 1976, 3, page 28.
- ^ "History of Keisei Electric Railway> 1970-1987 Opening of Narita Airport Line and restructuring”(Japanese). Keisei Electric Railway. As of December 2021, 5originalMore archives.April 2021, 5Browse.
- ^ a b c d “A fixed fence was installed on the Keisei Ueno Station platform to ensure further transportation safety. Installation on all lines was completed on October 10 (Tuesday)” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Keisei Electric Railway, (March 2017, 10), originalArchived as of October 2021, 5. April 2021, 5Browse.
- ^ a b c d e "Further functions and attractive space! Introducing our first departure melody produced by Tokyo University of the Arts The renewal of Keisei Ueno Station will be completed! Scheduled for Tuesday, March 3" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Keisei Electric Railway, (March 2019, 3), originalArchived as of October 2020, 4. April 2020, 4Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Introducing our first departure melody produced by Tokyo University of the Arts! Keisei Ueno Station Renewal Commemorative Ceremony was held from 3:19 on March 10 (Tuesday)" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Keisei Electric Railway, (March 2020, 3), originalArchived as of October 2019, 3. April 2020, 4Browse.
- ^ “A new toilet will be installed on the platform of Keisei Ueno Station to improve customer convenience. It will be in service on January 1st (Friday)” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Keisei Electric Railway, (March 2020, 1), originalArchived as of October 2020, 6. April 2020, 6Browse.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Juraku Building (Ueno Koen Station Bookstore → Keisei Electric Railway Headquarters →)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Foreign currency exchange store operated by Keisei Travel Service
- ^ (PDF) --Keisei Electric Railway
- ^ Administrative reference materials - Taito
- ^ レポート -Kanto Transportation Advertising Council
- ^ Tokyo statistical yearbook - Tokyo
- Tokyo statistical yearbook
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (2)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (3)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (4)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (5)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (6)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (7)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (8)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (9)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (12)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (13)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (14)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (15)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (16)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (17)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (18)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (19)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (20)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (21)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (22)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (23)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (24)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (25)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (26)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (27)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (28)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (29)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (30)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (31, first year of Reiwa)
- Yukichi Ishimoto "Keisei Electric Railway" Mysterious Discovery "" "Railway pictorialNo. 632, Denkisha Kenkyukai, January 1997
- List of Japanese railway stations
- Tokyo Station Bus Stop (Keisei Express Bus Information Counter)
- Other terminals in the 23 wards where the Tokyo Tourist Information Center is located
Keisei Electric Railway has jurisdictionShared use stationでAirport Terminal 2 StationManagement, Keisei Electric RailwayHigashi Narita LineAnd of Shibayama RailwayShibayama Railway LineIs on board.It is also the end station of the Higashi Narita Line and the starting station of the Shibayama Railway Line.
Trains on both lines go through this stationMutual direct operationIt is operated in an almost integrated form.However, on the Shibayama Railway LinePASMO-SuicaEqual transportation systemPrepaid CardCannot be used.At stations shared by Keisei Electric Railway and other companiesPush-up line OfOshiage StationBecause only the station number of the company that actually manages the station is given, except forKeisei Higashi Narita LineOnly againstK OfStation numberIs given.
Narita International AirportLocated on the premises of1978Nearest to the Narita Airport Passenger Terminal BuildingTerminal station"(Old)Narita Airport StationIt opened as ", but1991CurrentlyNarita Airport StationWhen the (hereinafter referred to as "new station") opened, it was changed to the current name, and the role as a terminal station was changed to the new station.1992Opened inAirport Terminal 2 StationI gave it to.
However, many passengers work inside the airport mainly during commuting hours, and even now, there is an underground passageway from the concourse outside the ticket gate to Narita Airport Terminal 2 via Airport Terminal 2 Station. ing.From such a background, the remnants of the time when it was "Narita Airport Station" can be seen in various places.
The Shibayama Railway Line beyond this station is a single track, and Shibayama Chiyoda Station has only one line, so only one train can enter.
- 1970(Showa45) November-Construction work for this station started
- 1972(Showa 47) November-Station equipment is completed by rush work..However, the opening of the airport was significantly delayed (Narita Airport Problem-Sanrizuka Struggle(See also), the opening of this station will also be delayed..
- 1978(Showa 53) May 5-End of Keisei Electric Railway Main LineNarita Airport StationOpened as.At that timeNarita ShinkansenThere was a plan and we couldn't connect directly to the airport from this station.Therefore, to Narita Airport, which was only the current Terminal 1 at that time,Narita Airport TransportationIt was necessary to move by a paid shuttle bus or on foot, which was operated by.
- 1991(Heisei3 years) June 3- 1987 OfPrivatization of the national railway divisionAs a result, the Narita Shinkansen plan disappeared, and some of the facilities on the same line were used to directly enter the Narita Airport terminal.Narita Airport High Speed RailWith the opening of (JR East Narita Line / Keisei Main Line), the new line became the main line, and the former main line between Keisei Narita and Narita Airport was separated as the "Higashi Narita Line".Higashi-Narita StationRenamed to.
- 2002(14) October 10-The Shibayama Railway Line opens as an extension of the Higashi-Narita Line.At the same time, mutual direct operation between the Keisei-Higashinarita Line and the Shibayama Railway Line will start, and this station will be a shared station for both companies..
- 2019(ReiwaOctober 10th (first year) --With this timetable revision, the rapid train that returns to and from Shibayama Chiyoda has been changed to one round trip on weekday mornings, so regular trains that depart and arrive at this station have disappeared.
Island homeHave two lines on one sideUnderground station..Of these, the ones that ordinary passenger trains actually use are two lines on one side.ElevatorIs not installed, but upescalatorOne unit connects the center of the platform with the concourse inside the ticket gate.From the concourse outside the ticket gate, from 1:5 to 20:23Airport Terminal 2 StationViaNarita AirportOverall length 2 exiting to Terminal 500Meters Of地下 通路Can be used.This station is also at Airport Terminal 2 StationTimetableIs posted and is installed just through the connecting passageAutomatic ticket vending machineYou can buy a ticket from the station at.
WCIs in the ticket gate and in the old Gate 4 on the ground.During the Narita Airport station era, guidance broadcasts with English were played when trains approached, arrived, and departed, and the departure bell also rang. It has become.
The ground station building had a fourth gate for passengers on the shuttle bus to Narita Airport, but it is now closed.In addition to this, there is a 4th gate dedicated to walking to enter the airport premises, which is the actual entrance and exit of Higashi-Narita Station, and the inspection was conducted here.2015As a general rule, it will not be held after March 3th.
This station has a large ceramic plate wall painting "Wind Stream Party" in the vast concourse outside the ticket gate (original picture: Kohei Morita, modeling:Louis fransen.. (Installed on May 1980, 5) is displayed, andRestaurantsMany places retain the remnants of the Narita Airport Station era, such as the site of the site.During the Narita Airport Station era, all the vast concourses were used, the stores inside the station were open, and the escalators were in operation.Since the name change, the two escalators that connect the station bookstore and the concourse outside the ticket gate and the down escalator that connects the platform and the concourse have been suspended.
As for the platform, lines 1 and 2 are limited express / skyliner, and lines 3 and 4 are for ordinary use, with subtitles.Departure markHowever, after the name was changed, the area of the concourse used for business was significantly reduced, and the platform display was also removed.The limited express platform was also closed and was closed to anyone other than those involved.Since then, this old limited express platform has used two tracks as detention lines.Also, for the same home, the floor tiles have been peeled off and the escalator has stopped,Station name markHas not been removed and remains marked as "Narita Airport".In addition, the advertisement posted on the platform side is the same as it was at the end of the Narita Airport Station era.The track of the old limited express platform is not connected to the Shibayama Chiyoda area and is a dead end.The old limited express platform and the closed concourse are normally closed, but on May 2018, 5, a tour was held for the first 20 people to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the opening, and a tour hosted by Keisei. Trains often have a route to enter the old limited express platform at this station, and it is possible to tour at that time as well..
The current platform for Lines 3 and 4, which was used as Lines 1 and 2 during the Narita Airport Station era, was replaced with a Keisei-type platform after the name change, and advertisements were replaced with those of Japanese scenery.However, after the opening of the Shibayama Railway Line, new station name signs were installed, and the conventional station name signs were suspended.
1997March 4Museum Zoo StationIs closed (2004After abolishing on April 4st)2010March 7Narita Airport Line(Narita Sky Access) opensNarita Yukawa StationUntil the new construction, the number of trains stopped by Keisei Electric Railway was the smallest.Before the opening of the Shibayama Railway Line, trains departing and arriving mainly in the direction of the Ueno / Toei Asakusa Line, but after the opening, it was reduced in the morning and evening, and during the daytime, the section train between Keisei Narita and Shibayama Chiyoda arrived and departed. are doing.
|1||Keisei Electric Railway||Higashi Narita Line||Going up||Keisei Narita-Keisei Funabashi-Nippori-Keisei Ueno-Push up- Toei Asakusa Lineaspect|
|2||Shibayama Railway||Shibayama Railway Line||Going down||Shibayama ChiyodaRow|
|oldLimited expressHome||Keisei Electric Railway||(Detention line, normally closed)||Going up||Detention or after detentionKeisei NaritaTurn back in the direction|
|Detention or after detentionKeisei NaritaTurn back in the direction|
- The Keisei-Higashinarita Line is a double track, but because the upper and lower lines merge once inside this station due to wiring, it is not possible to arrive at the down train and depart the up train at the same time.
- Keisei Electric Railway -2021 average dailyGetting on and offpersonnel The1,562So, it is the 69th place out of 66 stations on the Keisei line.[Number of passengers 1],Osakura Station,Inba Nippon Medical School Station,Narita Yukawa StationIt is the fourth least after.When this station was functioning as an airport access station (Narita Airport Station era), it was a station with a large number of passengers even on the Keisei Line, and at its peak, the average number of passengers a day was over 4. ..
- Shibayama Railway -2019 average dailyBoardingPersonnel367Is.
Most of the station users are commuter passengers to Narita International Airport affiliated companies, from Narita International Airport.aircraftThere are few passengers boarding the aircraft and users for tours and transportation.
The table below shows the average daily number of passengers getting on and off in recent years.
|年度||Keisei Electric Railway||Shibayama Railway|
Boarding and alighting personnel
|[Annotation 1]1990 (Heisei 2 years)||12,142|
|1991 (Heisei3 years)||3,009|
|1992 (Heisei4 years)||2,199|
|1993 (Heisei5 years)||1,428|
|1994 (Heisei6 years)||1,121|
|1995 (Heisei7 years)||1,036|
|1996 (Heisei8 years)||912|
|1997 (Heisei9 years)||865|
|2019 (first year of Reiwa)||[Number of passengers 2]1,796||[Number of passengers 2]807||367|
|2020 (Reiwa2 years)||[Number of passengers 3]1,502||[Number of passengers 3]693|
|2021 (Reiwa3 years)||[Number of passengers 1]1,562||[Number of passengers 1]719|
Around the station
This station is located on the premises of Narita International Airport and can be used to access the airport terminal even after the station name has been changed.You can also access the airport terminal building on foot or by the shuttle bus described below.To Terminal 2 via the underground passage leading to Airport Terminal 2 Station(I.e.You can move on foot without getting wet.
Of the elevated road that passes nearbyChiba Prefectural Road 62 Narita Matsuo LineFrom the road andSidewalkIs in contact.In this case, I was able to go to this station without going through the inspection that was being conducted at that time, but I could not get out of the station premises.
- Chiba Narita International Airport Police Station
- TFK(In-flight mealManufacturing company)
- Narita Airport Rest House(Hotel)
- JAL Grand Service(Japan AirlinesGrand handling company)
- Narita International Airport Cargo Terminal Area-The northern half of the area is closer from Airport Terminal 2 Station.
During the Narita Airport Station era, paid shuttle buses to Terminal 1 departed and arrived.Keisei Narita Station even after the station name was changedTakoTo the directionTransit BusHowever, due to the opening of the Shibayama Railway Line, it moved to Shibayama Chiyoda Station.
Currently, there is no charge for running inside Narita International Airport from the bus stop on Airport East Street that exits Gate 5 above.Bus connecting terminals(Narita Airport Transportation(Operated by) connects Terminals 1, 2 and 3 (the shuttle bus between Terminals 2 and 3 does not stop).Unlike other stops on the shuttle bus, if there are no passengers, you will pass through, so when you get off at Higashi-Narita Station, you are instructed to press the get-off button inside the bus.After October 2018, the page on the Narita Airport official websiteAlthough the notation of the Higashi-Narita station platform is omitted from the floor guides of each terminal, the shuttle bus continues to pass.
- Stations west of Keisei Narita-between Narita Airport and Airport Terminal 2Commuter PassSo, there is an exception that allows you to ride between Keisei Narita and this station.
- 2011The departure station display of "Higashi-Narita (former Narita Airport)" was also printed on the "Blue Ribbon Award-winning vehicle commemorative ticket" released in November.
- Keisei Electric Railway
- Higashi Narita Line
- Shibayama Railway
- Shibayama Railway Line
- ■Rapid limited express■Limited express■Commuter Express■Rapid·■ordinary
- Higashi Narita Station (KS 44) - Shibayama Chiyoda Station(SR01)
- ■Rapid limited express■Limited express■Commuter Express■Rapid·■ordinary
- ^ a b c Japan Train Operation Association "Driving Association Magazine" August 1978 issue "Passenger transportation in the city center and airport Keisei Electric Railway" pp.8 -8.
- ^ a b “Narita Airport underground station, which is directly connected to the city center, opens”. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun). (December 1991, 3)
- ^ a b “The long-awaited Narita Airport Rapid Railway opens, directly connected to the airport, and celebrates the opening of a new access to the city center for one hour”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily) (October 1991, 3)
- ^ a b “Shibayama Railway opens today, is directly connected to the city center through the airport, a long-awaited local art exhibition celebrating at a ceremony”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily) (October 2002, 10)
- ^ ""Keisei Line Mystery Tour" Type 3100 runs to Shibayama Chiyoda Station / Higashi Narita Station”(May 2021, 5). April 2021, 11Browse.
- ^ a b c Chiba Statistical Yearbook
- ^ Various reports -Kanto Transportation Advertising Council
- ^ Transfer between terminals --Narita International Airport
- Chiba Statistical Yearbook
- Keisei Electric Railway station-specific boarding / alighting personnel
- Japan Railway Driving Association"Driving Association Magazine" August 1978 issue "Passenger transportation in the city center and airport Keisei Electric Railway" (Keisei Electric Railway, Planning Division, Transportation Department Hiroshi Sakayori)