Invite up to 120 influencers to Jeju Island for 9 days on Sept. 29 by T'way Air charter flight
If you write the contents roughly
T'way Air plans to resume operations between Osaka/Kansai and Jeju from the end of October.
The Korea Tourism Organization and the Jeju Tourism Organization will invite up to 120 influencers to Jeju Island by charter flight.Osaka/… → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
It is the first low-cost carrier (LCC) established in South Korea.Fares are up to 80% cheaper than competitors.
T'way Air changed its name from Hansung Airlines to T'way Air in August 2010 and restarted its service.In September of that year, he obtained the Korea Domestic Air Operator's Certificate and at the same time started operating the Gimpo-Jeju route. In 8, in the Customer Satisfaction Survey (according to the Korea Consumer Affairs Institute), it won the top in 9 out of 2011 categories of 5 Korean LCC companies, and in 6, in the aviation service model evaluation conducted by the Korea Transportation Research Institute, Most highly rated in the LCC.As a result, in 5, it was established for three years and achieved a surplus with only five owned aircraft.In addition, it is the first Korean LCC to obtain the safety audit program "IOSA" certification set by the International Air Transport Association IATA.
In the cabin, it is attracting attention as a friendly airline, such as balloon art by the cabin crew, photography, and passenger anniversary surprise announcements (advance application required, currently only from South Korea).In Japan, T'way Air Japan Regional Headquarters operates and markets.
In 2019, it introduced a wide-body aircraft and planned a medium-haul route. As of the end of 2019, it has been in service from five cities in Japan (Narita, Kanku, Sapporo, Fukuoka, Okinawa) to South Korea (Incheon, Daegu, Busan, Jeju, etc.), and also operates Guam routes from Kanku.
August 2019, 7,Catch-all regulationDue to the deterioration of Japan-Korea relations due to the review of the operation of the company, a boycott to Japan travel occurred in Korea, and the Oita line from August 8th, the Kumamoto line from September 12st, and the Saga line from September 9th. Announced to suspend.
- 2004 : Established as Hansung Airlines.
- 20058 : Jeju - CheongjuLine service started (1 flights a day).
- 200512 : Suspension started due to financial difficulties.
- 20062 : Resumption of operations.
- 200610 : Introduced Unit 2.Seoul/Gimpo --Jeju Line goes into service.
- 200611 : An accident occurred at Jeju International Airport where the front wheels came off.
- 20076 : ATR-72Two additional molds were delivered.
- 20077 : Seoul / Gimpo-Jeju Line increased to 1 flights a day.
- October 2007: Jeju-Cheongju route increased to 10 flights a day.
- 200810/18 : All routes are suspended due to financial difficulties.
- 2009July: Reported that irregular air transportation business registration will be cancelled.
- 20098/31 : Seoul CentralDistrict courtAvoid applying for the start of corporate regenerative procedures and revoking your license.
- 20103/5 : venture capital"Sympo founding investment" is decided as a sponsor.Undertake the company from the Bankruptcy Department of the Seoul Central District Court.
- 20108/26 : Changed company name to T'way Air.
- 20109/16 : Seoul / Gimpo-Jeju Line resumes operations..All flights are provided free of charge on the day of service.
- 20114 : Obtained an international air transportation license.Seoul/Incheon - Osaka/Kansailine,SaipanPlans to enter service on lines.
- July 2011: Announced entry into international flights..The destination is Osaka / Kansai,Fukuoka,BangkokConsider.
- 201112/20 : Seoul / Incheon-Fukuoka line starts service (1 flights a day).
- 201212/27 : Seoul/Incheon- MiyazakiLine (2 flights a week)Siem ReapLine (5 flights per week) Program charter flights start service.
- 20132/7 : Seoul/Incheon- Okinawa/NahaLine program charter flights start service (2 flights a week).
- 20133/3 : Seoul / Incheon-Miyazaki Line / Okinawa / Naha Line / Siem Reap Line Program charter flights have ended.
- December 2013, 12: Seoul / Incheon- 佐賀Line service started (3 flights a week).
- 201312/23 : Seoul/Incheon- Sapporo/New ChitoseLine service started (1 flights a day).
- 20143/30 : Jeju- DaeguLine service starts.
- December 2014, 9: Seoul / Incheon- OitaThe line goes into service.
- 2015March: 3th, Seoul / Incheon- Osaka/KansaiLine, 30th, Daegu-Osaka / Kansai Line begins service.
- 201510/1 : Osaka / Kansai-Guam line to Seoul / Incheon-Osaka / Kansai lineDistant rightTo start service.
- 201812/22 : Busan --Oita Line Muan --Start of service on the Oita line.
- 2019 : Oita-Seoul / Incheon Line, Oita-Busan / Gimhae Line, Oita-Muan Line, Kumamoto-Busan / Gimhae Line, Saga-Busan / Gimhae Line will be suspended until October 10th.
- 20211/4: Received three Airbus A3-330s from the end of 300 to 2021, planning to expand to medium-haul international flights such as Sydney, Croatia, Honolulu, Singapore and Malaysia.
Regular flight destination
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
As of 2018 year 4 month
As of 2022 year 4 month
- Mineral water is provided free of charge on board..In addition, we sell light meals and in-flight meals (advance reservation required) for a fee.
- Duty-free goods on international flightsIn-flight salesIs being carried out.
- ^ Price cut offensive for new entrants in the Korean aviation industry - Chosun Ilbo
- ^ "Korea LCC suspends 3 Kyushu routes due to reservation cancellation”. Yomiuri Shimbun (March 2019, 7). April 2019, 7Browse.
- ^ New entrant Hansung Airlines begins operation between Cheongju and Jeju --Chosun Ilbo
- ^ Hansung Airlines, a low-cost carrier, will be closed from 19th --Chosun Ilbo
- ^ South Korea's first commercial airline to resume operations from mid-month --Chosun Ilbo
- ^ Low-cost airline Hansung Airlines will operate Gimpo-Jeju route from next month
- ^ Hansung Airlines' new route service postponed, aircraft did not arrive - Union News
- ^ Accident that the front wheel of a passenger plane comes off ... Jeju Airport flight suspension --Chosun Ilbo
- ^ Hansung Airlines accident at landing, Jeju Airport suspended takeoff and landing -Yonhap News
- ^ Hansung Airlines increases flights from Jinpo to Jeju, 1 round trips a day -Yonhap News
- ^ Hansung Airlines, a low-cost carrier, is in trouble due to financial difficulties -Yonhap News
- ^ Hansung Airlines, a low-cost airline, will be suspended from the 18th due to financial difficulties -Yonhap News
- ^ Hansung Airlines to cancel operation again --Chosun Ilbo
- ^ Hansung Airlines, a low-cost carrier, extends the suspension period until April next year
- ^ Hansung Airlines to cancel irregular air transportation business registration Union News
- ^ Hansung Airlines changes company name to "T'way Air" Yonhap News April 2010, 8
- ^ T'way Air operates from Jeju to Jinpo route from 15th Jeju Daily Report
- ^ 티웨 이 항공 예약 오픈 실시, 9 월 16 일 취항
- ^ T-Way Airlines to operate international flights, as early as July -Yonhap News
- ^ Korean low-cost carrier T'way Air enters international flights -Yonhap News
- ^ T'way Air goes into service on New Chitose / Incheon line from December 12 FlyTeam November 2013, 10
- ^ T'way Air goes into service on the Kansai / Incheon route March 3 also goes into service on the Kansai / Daegu line
- ^ T'way Air launches Guam-Osaka / Kansai line three times a week from October 10st
- ^ “Korean T'way Air suspends some Kyushu routes” (Press Release), Aviation Wire, (July 2019, 7)
- ^ Introduced three Airbus A330s to Hawaii and Croatia FlyTeam November 2021, 1
- ^ T'way Air goes into service on Nagoya / Incheon line from the end of May Daily operation --FlyTeam
- ^ T'way Air launches Kitakyushu-Muan route One-way commemorative fare of 1,980 yen-Travel media "Traicy"2018-09-12 View
- ^ flight schedule --T'way Air
- ^ Two Airbus A330-300sSouth Korean low-cost carriers "infinite challenge" in service to Japan one after another -Central Daily Report
- ^ TWay Air Fleet Details and History --PlaneSpotters.net
- ^ In-flight service --T'way Air