Sendai International Airport Revises Passenger Handling Facility Usage Fees From Ticket Issued on October 10
If you write the contents roughly
At Sendai International Airport, from October 2018, 10, a passenger handling facility usage fee has been introduced.
On August 16th, the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism applied for approval of the upper limit of the passenger handling facility usage fee at Sendai International Airport based on Article 8 of the Airport Law. → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Passenger facility fee(Let's do it!British: Passenger Facility Charge ,PFC）  Was used to maintain and maintain passenger facilitiesAirport fee.Passenger handling facility usage fee,Passenger service facility fee(British: Passenger Service Facility Charge,PSFC) Is also called.
Generally, on behalf of each airport manager who sets the fare, we operate flights to and from the airport.AirlinesCollects from passengers (on-ticket method).
Operation at Japanese airports
In Japan, passenger facility charges are collected at the following airports.
- Tokyo International Airport
- Narita International Airport
- Osaka International Airport
- Chubu International Airport
- New Chitose Airport
- Sendai Airport
- Ibaraki Airport
- Fukuoka Airport
- Kitakyushu Airport
- Naha Airport
- Shimojishima Airport
- About JAL Domestic Passenger Facility Charge (PFC)
- Information on ANA Domestic Passenger Facility Charge (PFC)
- JAL International Passenger Service Facility Charge / Passenger Security Service Charge and Domestic Passenger Facility Charge
- Changes in international passenger service facility charges and passenger security service charges at ANA Japan domestic airports