Photo "3636" MV
Aimyon Releases MV for "6" with Classic 3636
If you write the contents roughly
There may have been a road where each other did not get off on the way.
Aimyon released her 17th album "Hitomi e Falling Record" on the 4th.First time with Classic 6 on the same day... → Continue reading
Music & Entertainment News Site.Disseminate entertainment information such as idols, movies, theatrical performances, and gravure from music information (reports and columns).
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
"Get offThe word "" itself generally means simply getting off the train, but the railroad term "getting off" meansAfter getting off, receive the ticket gate and participateIncluding up to.That is, simply from the train for transfer etc.HomeWhen you get off at, you basically do not get off.In this section, for the sake of distinction, the word simply meaning to get off the train is "Getting offWill be used.
The element of "getting off" is to receive a ticket gate to participate, so the time when getting off is completed differs depending on the station.The following is a rough example.
- When receiving a ticket gate by a manned ticket gate or an automatic ticket gate
- You will get off when you enter the ticket gate.
- Train conductor at an unmanned station[Note 1]When the ticket gate is done by
- After receiving the ticket gate, you will get off when you get off the train at the platform.
Article 13 states that "the ticket is valid for any part of the ticket, but it is also valid for the special ticket or the train with the train. "Raz", Allows split exercise of rights.And as a proviso,Railway operatorAllows restrictions on split exercise by making a "special decision".In response to that, the railway operatorAs a general rule, stopover is allowed, And if you do not allow a stopover as a "special decision", it is required to clearly state that fact in the rules etc.[Note 2]..In fact, most railroad operators describe the provisions related to stopovers in rules and the like.Below are some examples of the rules for getting off the train.
- As a general rule, the provisions of railway operators that allow stopovers
(Get off on the way)
- Article 70 Passengers shall, after starting the trip, get off at a station other than the arrival station within the departure / arrival section indicated on the ticket and participate in the trip, and then transfer to the train again to travel (hereinafter referred to as "" You can get off the train on the way.)However, the cases specified in the following items are excluded.
- (1) For sections with business kilometers up to 100 km one wayRegular ticketIf you use, stations within that section
- (2) NormalNumber of ticketsIf you use, the station within the section displayed on the ticket
- (3) If we specify a station where you can get off the train, a station other than the specified station — Ainokaze Toyama Railway,Passenger business rules'
- As a general rule, the provisions of railway operators that do not allow stopovers
(Get off on the way)
— Keikyu Corporation, "Passenger Business Rules'
- Article 156 Passengers may not travel by transferring to a train again after getting off at a station other than the arrival station within the departure / arrival section indicated on the ticket with the ticket they have after the start of the trip. ..However,Commuter passExcept when using.
- In the article, it is stated that it is not possible to get off the train in principle for those who fall under the "special rule" in the railway transportation regulations, and an exception (when using a commuter pass) is stated in the proviso to exclude it from the "special rule". However, in that case, it indicates that you can get off the train on the way.
Whether or not there is a station in the section of the ticket to be used that allows you to get off the train depends on the railway operator and the ticket as in the above example.If you get off at a station where you cannot get off the train, your ticket will be invalid and will be collected.In this case, even if it is "get off at the station on the way",Conditions of carriage(Passenger business rules[Note 3]It is not the "stop-off" specified in).
Long-distance reductionIn most cases, it is cheaper to purchase a ticket to the final destination and use the stopover system instead of purchasing a ticket separately for each boarding section. However, there are some exceptions.[Note 4].
In countries and regions other than Japan, there are many cases where such a system does not exist, such as designating a train to board and issuing a ticket valid only for that train.
Get off at JNR / JR
JRThen, Article 156 of the Travel Regulations stipulates the following regarding stopovers.
(Get off on the way)
- Article 156 After the start of the trip, the passenger shall use the ticket in his possession to arrive at the arrival station within the departure / arrival section displayed on the ticket.OmissionAfter getting off at a station other than) and participating, you can transfer to the train again and travel.However, the stations specified in the following items are excluded. ((Below, each item is omitted）
That is, in JRAs a general rule, stopover is allowedExceptionally, cases where you cannot get off the train on the way are specified for each station.
If you are allowed to get off the train, you can get off at any station on the route as many times as you like, as long as you do not go back (return) within the route shown on the ticket.In addition, it is not always necessary to return to the station where you got off the train, and if you do not go back, you can board the train at a station ahead of the station you stopped at and resume your trip from there.[Note 6].
The following describes the stations where you cannot get off the train as stipulated in each item of Article 156 of the Travel Regulations, and other cases where you cannot get off the train.
If you cannot get off on the way
- Stations where you cannot get off the train as stipulated in each item of Article 156 of the Travel Regulations
- When using a regular ticket for a section where the business kilometers of all sections are up to 100 kilometers one way, if the passenger wishes to get off at a station within that section (however, at a connecting station such as a train, for reasons such as connection relationships) And, except when getting off at the station designated by JR)
- Suburban sectionMutual departure and arrival at stations within (Tokyo / Osaka / Fukuoka / Niigata / Sendai suburbs)[Note 7]If you use a regular ticket, the station within that section
- Specific city area-Tokyo Yamanote LineStations within the specific metropolitan area or Tokyo Yamate Line displayed on the ticket for departure and arrival tickets[Note 8]
- When using a multi-pass ticket, stations within that section
- If JR specifically specifies a station where you can get off the train, stations other than the specified station
However, even if the above appliesContact regular ticketIf you use, you can get off at the station connecting to other companies' lines (interlining station) (Passenger Interlining Regulations Article 76).).
The JR ticket can be used up to the destination station indicated on the ticket even if the expiration date has passed after the start of use (""Continued ride”), Those whose expiration date has passed cannot get off the train (Article 155 of the Travel Regulations).
Transfer transportationIn the case of inside, the concept of getting off on the way does not hold because it deviates from the original planned boarding route.Treated as a boarding change.
In addition, Special plan ticketIn many cases, disembarkation is prohibited or restricted only to designated stations, except in areas where passengers can get on and off the free ticket.If you get off at a station where it is not possible to get off on the way, either the ticket will be invalidated and collected as if you have abandoned the way ahead, or you will not be allowed to use the ticket and you will have to pay the regular fare / fee again. Is it?
Stations that do not allow these stopovers[Note 9]As a general rule, if you get off at, the ticket will be collected as invalid (Article 165 of the Travel Regulations).However, Article 157, Paragraph 3 of the Travel Regulations, Article 160, Paragraph 3 of the same,Passenger Business Handling Standards Regulations[Note 10]Article 148, Paragraph 2 etc. stipulates that if you are on a detour on the ticket route and get off at a station on the way, it will be treated as a "section change".[Note 11][Note 12]..Also, if you use a ticket departing from the specified metropolitan area / Tokyo Yamate line and get off at another station within the same specified metropolitan area / Tokyo Yamate line as the departure point (Article 156 of the above-mentioned travel regulations). If you pay the fare from the departure station to the station where you got off, the ticket will not be invalidated and will not be collected (Article 3 of the Travel Regulations).
Limited express ticket,Green ticketBasically, the fare ticket is valid for only one train,ShinkansenEven if there is a special case where you can transfer multiple trains, such as a green car of a regular train in the metropolitan area, the concept of getting off the train does not hold for the fare ticket because it will be invalid if you participate.However, of ordinary trainsReserved seat ticketIn that case, there is no wording in the travel regulations that suggests prohibition of getting off the train, and it is possible to get off the train while the train is stopped for a long time and then return to the same train to continue boarding.
As stated in the preamble of this section, "stop-off" means "at a station on the way within the departure / arrival section displayed on the ticket.The previous section remains valid"Get off and participate", but not all cases that apply to this are treated as stopovers.Regardless of the rules for getting off the train, it is treated as "according to the stopover" specified in Article 145 of the itinerary and Paragraph 2 of the same article (how to handle when temporarily entering at a connecting station, etc.), that is, the preceding section is invalid. You may be allowed to get off without getting off.this is,"Special disembarkationIs called.The following are cases of special disembarkation.
Due to the structure of the station, if you cannot transfer without exiting the ticket gate, you can get off at a special stop.[Note 13]..The corresponding stations are listed below.
- Hokkaido passenger railway(JR Hokkaido)
- Obihiro Station[Note 14]
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Urasa Station,Tsubamesanjo Station,Sakudaira Station,Iiyama Station,Furukawa Station,Shin Hanamaki Station,Hachinohe Station[Note 15],Hamakawasaki Station
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- Mikawaanjo Station[Note 16]
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Itoigawa Station,Toyama Station,Shin-Takaoka Station
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
- Shin-Tosu Station,Chikugo Funagoya Station,Shin-Yatsushiro Station,Takeo Onsen Station[Note 17],Shin-Omura Station
In the past, the following stations were also applicable, but they have disappeared for various reasons.
- Ohata Station -In 1976Oshima connecting shipの廃止により消滅。
- Amagasaki Station -In 1981Fukuchiyama LineAmagasaki Port Branch Line廃止により消滅。
- Nigata Station,Horie Station -In 1982Nibori connecting shipの廃止により消滅。
- Umi Station -In 1985Katsuta Line廃止により消滅。
- Ishinomaki Station - 1990年に駅舎統合により消滅。
- Miyajimaguchi Station -On May 2009, 4Miyajima route OfMake it a subsidiaryDisappeared by[Note 18].
- Musashikosugi Station - 2011年6月25日に連絡通路の完成により消滅[Note 19].
- Miyazaki Station - 2020年3月19日にホーム別に設置されていた改札口を統合したため消滅[Note 20].
- Orio Station -On May 2022, 3Kagoshima Main Line - Chikuho Main Line直通列車用の鷹見口廃止により消滅.
As mentioned above, if you cannot get off the train, you can get off at the station in the specific metropolitan area or the station on the Tokyo Yamate line displayed on the ticket with the ticket for departure and arrival in the specific metropolitan area / Tokyo Yamate line. Not allowed, but in the following cases[Note 21]Only, special disembarkation is permitted and the section ahead is not invalid.
- Passengers with tickets departing from or arriving in Osaka CityTo transfer between Kitashinchi and Osaka,KitashinchiOrOsakaIf you get off at
- Passengers with tickets departing from or arriving in KobeTo use the Shinkansen,Sannomiya,Motomachi,Kobe,Shin NagataOrShin-KobeWhen getting off at each station of
Handling of IC tickets, etc.
SuicaSuch asIC ticketWhen boarding using SF[Note 22]Does not allow stopovers (except within the face section of the IC commuter pass).. A service that allows you to board the Shinkansen within the JR East jurisdiction with an IC ticket.Touch the Go! ShinkansenSimilarly, we do not allow you to get off the train.[Note 23]..Was once availableIo cardMagnetic type such asStored fair systemSimilarly, I couldn't get off the train with a ticket.
The first time a stopover was allowed on the Japanese National Railways1889(Meiji22 years) August,Tokaido Main LineIt is the case of all the communication. 50MilesPassengers with a ticket of (80 km) or more are allowed to get off at the station on the way and board again.At that time, the train speed was slow and the equipment inside the train was poor, so I got off at the main station at night.InnIt seems that there were many types of travel that stayed at the hotel and departed the next morning.afterwards1890(Meiji 23) In November, we institutionalized a stopover system and changed to a system that allows stopovers only at designated stations.Initially, 11 stations were designated nationwide and then expanded.1916(Taisho5 years)5We revised the designated station system and adopted a method that limits the number of times you can get off the train from 2 to 5 times depending on the boarding distance.This number limit is1932(Showa7 years) It was abolished in August and continues to this day.At the time of the abolition of the number of times limitTokyoとOsaka OfTrain section(currentSuburban section(Predecessor of) It was possible to get off the train on the way without any distance restrictions, except for tickets for mutual departure and arrival.But after the war1958(Showa 33) On October 10, a limit of 1 kg or more was added,1966More than 3km in line with the fare revision on March 5th1969After the limit was gradually raised to over 11 kg in November1980When the fare was revised in April, it was over 4 kg.
PrivatizationAfter that, although there is no change in the stopover system itself, as mentioned above, it is not possible to get off the train with a ticket that goes only within the metropolitan suburbs section regardless of the business kilometers of the boarding section. Due to the expansion and the introduction of the Niigata / Sendai suburbs section, even if the business km is 101 km or more, it is included in the metropolitan suburbs section, and there are some sections where it is not possible to get off on the way.This will result inWithin TokyoからIwaki Station,Matsumoto StationIn some cases, it is not possible to get off the train even in the section where the shortest route has a business kilometer of more than 200 kilometers.
Get off at a railway company other than JR
Private railway・ Other than JR such as public managementRailway operatorThen, there are many businesses that do not allow you to get off the train with a regular ticket.If you are allowed to get off the train, there are some businesses that allow you to get off the train for tickets over a certain distance, and some businesses that allow you to get off the train only at designated stations.In addition, many private railway companies do not allow you to get off at a station where the fare from the boarding station is the same as the fare shown on the ticket, even if you allow the stop.
Transferred from JNR and JRThird sector railwayThere are several businesses that allow you to get off the train if your company's business kilometers exceed 100 km.However,Sanriku RailwayDoes not allow special discount tickets to get off the train even after the company's business kilometers exceed 2019 km on March 3, 23 (specially planned tickets are sold for a limited period and section).
Businesses that are still in operation
* Only the operators that can be used with the ticket for departure and arrival within the route of the operator are listed.Businesses that can only use contact tickets will be described later.
- West Japan Railway
- As a major private railway line2021Nishitetsu is the only company that still has a general stopover system.
- If the station is over 17 kilometers and the fare is not the same as the ticket fare, you can get off the train...However, you cannot get off the train using the automatic ticket gate.If you want to get off the train, tell the staff at the counter at the manned passage and get a stop sign on the ticket.
- Boarding card (nimoca・ If you enter with a mutual use IC card), stopovers will not be applied...Tickets redeemed with a card are subject to stopovers in the same way as tickets purchased in cash.
- Kinki Nippon Railway (Steel cord wire)
- Ikoma Steel Cable OfHozanji StationOnly you can get off on the way.
- Nankai Electric Railway
- From January 2020, 7Takano LineandSteel cable OfGokurakubashi StationOnly regular tickets, multiple tickets, group tickets, special tickets[Note 24]You can get off at.
- Aomori Railway
- It is possible to get off the train with a regular ticket that has a business kilometer of over 100 km...This handling has been applied since December 100, 2010, when the business distance exceeded 12 km.
- Aizu Railway
- Yunokami Onsen StationandTonohetsuri StationOnly in, as a special case, stopover is allowed.
- Noiwa RailwayIf the business kilometer exceeds 3km with a ticket for contacting three companies via Tobu Railway, you can get off at all stations except the same fare station from the boarding station including Tobu Railway and Yagan Railway..
- Watarase Valley Shindo
- Only for regular ticketsMizunuma StationandKobe stationYou can get off at.
- Ainokaze Toyama Railway
- It is possible to get off on the way with a regular ticket with a business kilometer of 101 km or more..ICOCAandMutual use IC ticketDoes not apply.
- Hieizan Railway
- It is a station on the wayHoraioka StationとMoteyama StationIt is possible to get off on the way to either[Note 25].
- Ichibata train
- Unshu Hirata StationとIchibataguchi StationOnly in the middle of the stop is allowed.
- Takamatsu Kotohira Electric Railway
- At the specified station (described later), you can get off the train if the fare is not the same as the fare of the ticket...In addition, IC card ticketIruCa(And one-sided mutual IC) does not apply to stopovers..Below are the stations where you can get off the train.This includes unmanned stations.
- Kotohira line
- Nagao line
- Shido line
- Iyo Railway
- Suburban line OfMatsuyamashi StationYou are allowed to get off on the way.IC cardYou can also get off the train when using it.If you want to get off the train, tell the staff at the counter and get a stop sign on the ticket (in the case of IC e-card, get off the train).
- Shimabara Railway
- You can get off the train without any restrictions on the section or number of times.
Businesses that were once implemented
- Keisei Electric Railway
- Until around 1991Keisei Narita StationIt was possible to get off on the way[Note 26].
- Nagoya Railway
- Kinki Nippon Railway (Railway line)
- J through cardandSurutto KANSAIWith the introduction of20012/1Abolished the stopover system..At the same time as the stopover system was abolished, the validity period of the one-way ticket was changed to one day regardless of the fare amount.
- Immediately before the abolition, a ticket valid for 2 days[Note 27]Then, at any station on the route, the one-day ticket is a designated station[Note 28]So, it was possible to get off on the way.However, it was not possible to get off at a station with the same fare as the fare to the last stop, and the ticket was collected at that station.
- Keihan Electric Railway
- Previously specified station[Note 29]There was a system that allowed you to get off the train on the way, but with the magnetization of coupon tickets,1995Abolished in July.
- Hankyu Corporation
- Until the late 1970sTakarazuka StationWas allowed to get off on the way[Note 30].
- Hakone Tozan Railway
- longSpaConsidering the flights of the tourists, the one-way ticket was valid for 2 days and it was possible to get off the train on the way.2002The rules were changed from April, and one-way is valid only on the day, and if you get off at a station on the way, it will be invalid.
- You can get off the train with a regular ticket that has a one-way business distance of more than 24 km.However, it became invalid from October 2019, 10.(Available with a contact ticket, described later).
- Omi Railway
- It was possible to get off the train without any restrictions on the section, but from April 2015, it became invalid before getting off the train..
Abandoned railway company that was set to get off on the way
- Hokkaido Chihoku Plateau Railway
- 2006Until the line was abolished in April, it was possible to get off the train with a ticket over 4 km, as in the JR era before the conversion.
Cases where only contact tickets are possible
With other companies such as JRContact transportationAs a general rule, you can get off at any station other than the connecting station at the station within the business, only for the interlining ticket whose total operating kilometers between operators is 101 km or more (example:Odakyu Electric Railway[Note 31]-Keio Electric Railway-Keikyu Corporation[Note 32]-Tokyu Corporation-Seibu Railway・ Izukyu-Hokuetsu Express-Echigo Tokimeki Railway-IR Ishikawa Railway-Shinano Railway..See Aizu Railway above for examples of Yagan Railway and Tobu Railway).According to the provisions of Article 76, Item 5 of the Liaison Transport Regulations, some businesses do not allow stopovers regardless of the above, and details need to be confirmed for each business.As an example, there is a JR contact ticket with the same conditions.Alpico TransportationIt is not possible to get off at the station on the company line.
If you can get off while the previous section is valid even though you do not hit the stop on the way
As with JR, if you are allowed to participate in a transfer at a station where you cannot change trains without exiting the ticket gate, you will not be considered as a stopover.An example is shown below.note that,Tokyu Corporation OfSangenjaya StationInDenentoshi LineとSetagaya Line, Although it is connected to the company's railway line, it will be a transfer outside the ticket gateCable carExcludes routes such as (steel rope line) that do not sell regular tickets.
- Tokyo subway(Tokyo Metro)
- Ueno Station,Ikebukuro Station,Shibuya Station,Mitsukoshimae Station,Iidabashi Station,Hibiya Station - Yurakucho Station>,Awajicho Station - Shin-Ochanomizu Station>,Ueno Hirokoji Station - Naka Okachimachi Station>,Ningyocho Station - Sutengumae Station>,Tsukiji Station - Shintomicho Station>,Ginza Station - Ginza 1-chome Station>,Toranomon Station - Toranomon Hills Station>
- Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation(Toei Subway）
- Kuramae Station,Higashi Nihombashi Station - Bakuro Yokoyama Station>
- Keisei Electric Railway
- Keisei Takasago Station(Keisei Main Line⇔Kanamachi Line）
- Tokyu Corporation
- Nagatsuta Station(Denentoshi Line⇔National Line of Children）
- Kinki Nippon Railway
- <Tawaramoto Station - Nishitawaramoto Station>,Oji Station --Shinoji Station>
- Keihan Electric Railway
- <Iwashimizu Hachimangu Station - Cable Hachimanguguchi Station> (Keihin Main Line⇔Steel cable) --After June 2020, 6,Special replenishment ticketIssuance only[Note 33][Note 34].
- Osaka City High Speed Electric Orbit(Osaka Metro)
- <Higashi-Umeda Station - Umeda Station - Nishi-Umeda Station>
- Kobe City Transportation Bureau(Kobe Municipal Subway）
- <Sannomiya Station - Sannomiya/Hanatokomae Station>
- Fukuoka City Transportation Bureau(Fukuoka Subway)
- <Tenjin Station - Tenjin Minami Station>
- Sapporo City Transportation Bureau(Sapporo Municipal Subway）
- Sapporo station(Namboku Line⇔Toho Line）
However, at these stations, automatic ticket gates andStored fair system, With the spread of IC tickets, there are often time limits on entry time (the time limit varies depending on the operator).If the time limit is exceeded, the ticket will become invalid and the fare calculation for the Stored Fair System Card / IC ticket will be terminated at that station.
Get on and off on the way with a commuter pass
Commuter passIn Japan, boarding and alighting in the section is generally permitted.From a global perspective, "a commuter pass is issued at a discounted fare in order to board a fixed section for a fixed purpose, and if you want to board for any other purpose, purchase a separate ticket. In some cases, the commuter pass does not allow passengers to get on and off the train on the way.German railway (DB) etc.As an example of not allowing boarding and alighting on the way in Japan,Nagoya City Transportation Bureau(Nagoya Municipal Subway) There is a school commuter pass.
When the subway opens1957In the Nagoya City High-speed Train Ride Fee Ordinance Enforcement Regulations enacted in, there was a provision that "intermediate boarding and alighting within the designated valid section shall not be restricted except for the commuter pass."..The commuter pass was treated as "invalid for getting on and off on the way", and it was not allowed to get on and off the train on the way, and the fare from the boarding station was collected by treating the commuter pass as "separate boarding".This regulation is19734/1Was abolished in.
AustraliaMetro Tasmania has introduced a section-by-section system for bus fares..Therefore, you can get off the train as many times as you like within 90 minutes from the first boarding with the ticket, and you can re-board..
- ^ Includes drivers who also serve as conductors on one-man trains.
- ^ It can be interpreted that there are no restrictions on stopovers for railway operators that do not mention stopovers at all in the rules, etc., based on the principles of the Railway Transport Regulations.
- ^ Hereinafter referred to as "travel rules".
- ^ In particularJRIn, splitFareThere are some cases where it is cheaper.
- ^ for example"Traveling along the waySuch asTV programMany of the contents recorded at the stations of railway companies that cannot be stopped on the way due to the contract of carriage will also appear in.
- ^ However, refunds are not possible for sections that you did not board.
- ^ Except when straddling outside the section.
- ^ However, it is a ticket to / from Osaka city, and it is for transfer.Osaka StationとKitashinchi StationIf you contact us on foot, you can participate temporarily (special disembarkation).For tickets to / from Kobe city,Sanyo ShinkansenOnly for use,Shin-KobeとSannomiya-Motomachi-Kobe-Shin NagataTemporary participation is possible at each station.
- ^ If it is all stations within the departure / arrival section of the ticket, "Invalid before getting off" is displayed on the ticket, otherwise "You cannot get off in the middle of XX city".
- ^ Hereinafter referred to as "itinerary".
- ^ Compared to the face value,Not enoughSettle.There is no refund for excess.
- ^ In these cases, if the disembarkation is permitted as invalid, the fare for the actual boarding section can be collected at a lower cost than the fare for the actual boarding section.
- ^ If you are using a ticket that allows you to get off the train, you can usually handle it as a stopover.However, the handling at the time of unpaid repatriation may be partially different depending on whether you hit a stop on the way or a other stop (special stop)..
- ^ Since the station has ticket gates for each platform, it is applied when it is necessary to cross platforms for transit.
- ^ Shinkansen (Tohoku Shinkansen) And conventional lines (Hachinohe Line), And has been handled since December 2010, 12 due to structural changes in this station due to the opening of the entire Tohoku Shinkansen (Shin-Aomori).The Shinkansen station itself has existed since December 4, 2002, when the Tohoku-Hokkaido Hachinohe opened, but until the day before the opening of all Tohoku-Hokkaido lines, there was a transfer ticket gate between the Shinkansen and the conventional line, so it is normal to enter the ticket gate. It was treated as a disembarkation.
- ^ 在来線側はCentralized passenger service systemにより自動改札機が維持されているため、乗り換える場合は新幹線改札口の係員と在来線改札口のインターホンで申し出る必要がある。
- ^ ただし10番線に発着するWest Kyushu Shinkansen接続の在来線特急列車と新幹線の乗り継ぎを除く。
- ^ Tickets for JR West and JR West Miyajima Ferry are treated as interlining and are still on sale even after the company is spun off. Therefore, this station and after the system disappearedMiyajimaguchi Ferry Terminalとの乗り換えのための出場は、連絡接続駅における途中下車として扱われる。
- ^ Yokosuka LineThe applicable period is from March 2010, 3, when the station opened, to June 13, 2011, the day before the completion of the connecting passage.However, the connecting passage itself has existed since the opening of the Yokosuka Line station in a temporary state, and it was possible to change trains inside the ticket gate.If you change trains outside the ticket gate, you need to re-enter within 6 minutes of entry, and if you exceed the ticket gate, you will be treated as having disembarked. Was censored there.
- ^ 1・2番線ホームと3・4番線ホームで改札口が分かれていた。逆方向のホームから発車する列車もあり、改札口を出入場して乗り換える場合もあった。
- ^ In particular,TaiziMust meet the conditions of.
- ^ PiTaPaIn the case of, including the use by postpay.
- ^ Touch Go! Shinkansen is subject to the East Japan Railway Company IC card ticket handling rules except for the special contract, and there is no description in the special contract that allows you to get off the train on the way..
- ^ JR WestKansai 1 Day PassIt is also possible to use a ticket for Koyasan Station that can be exchanged at.
- ^ Hieizan Railway LineTicket isCable Sakamoto StationとCable Enryakuji StationThere are only train stations that depart and arrive at.
- ^ In "Keisei Electric Railway Timetable No. 1" to "Keisei Electric Railway Timetable Vol.9", it was stated that it was possible to get off at the same station, but there is no such description after "Keisei Electric Railway Timetable Vol.10".
- ^ A one-way ticket with a fare of 1,440 yen or more.If converted to business kilometers without considering the additional fare, it will be 111km or more.
- ^ Uehonmachi,Alms,Yamato Yagi,Ise Nakagawa,Ikoma,Yamato Saidaiji,Taharamoto,In front of Kashihara Jingu,KuwanaandKintetsu Yokkaichi。このうち田原本・桑名・近鉄四日市の各駅には、改札外乗換となる支線が存在した。
- ^ The designated station in the final period isTenmabashi Station,Kyobashi Station,Moriguchishi Station,Korien Station,Hirakata Koen Station, Yawata City Station (currentlyIwashimizu Hachimangu Station),Fushimi Momoyama Station,Fushimi Inari Station,Sanjo Station,Rokujizo Station,Obaku Station.
- ^ Hankyu Corporation, "Hankyu Train-Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow," 1978, p. 96. ――There is a description that "only at Takarazuka Station, there are a large number of customers such as leisure travelers, so we are exceptionally allowed to get off the train."
- ^ Shinjuku Stationas well as the Noborito StationAndShin-Matsuda Station or Odawara StationIf the total distance between JR and Odakyu is 101km or more with the JR contact ticket for transfer, you can get off the train on the way.However, it is not possible to get off the train if the tickets are issued separately and if the tickets depart and arrive at the JR East suburbs of Tokyo.
- ^ If the ticket is issued separately only with the contact ticket with JR East, or if the JR East line section departs and arrives between the Tokyo suburbs sections, it is not possible to get off on the way except for the connecting connection station.
- ^ Until May 2020, 5, at the automatic ticket vending machines at each station on the Keihan LineCable Hachimangu Yamagami StationContact to was selling a regular ticket..However, at Cable-Hachimangu Yamagami Station, we were not able to issue tickets and could not purchase tickets in the opposite direction.After paying the fare for the Steel Cable Line at Cable-Hachimangu Station, I was supposed to buy a ticket for the Keihan Line at Iwashimizu-Hachimangu Station.
- ^ in the past,Sanjo StationAt19875 of the monthKeihin Main LineFrom underground199710 of the monthKyozu LineUntil the abolition of some sections, Keihan Main LineDuck east lineAnd by transferring to the Keizu Line (Keizu Sanjo Station), Hamaotsu Station (currentlyBiwakohama Otsu Station) At1981Until the station integration in April, with the Keishin lineIshiyama Sakamoto LineBy transfer, It was necessary to participate in each ticket gate once.
- ^ Passenger Business Regulations Article 156 More quoted. "After the start of the trip, the passenger will use the ticket he / she has to get off at a station other than the arrival station (omitted) within the departure / arrival section indicated on the ticket, and then transfer to the train again to travel. Can be done. (Omitted) "
- ^ "Railroad Transport Regulations e-Gov Law Search". April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ainokaze Toyama Railway (April 2015, 3). April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Keihin Electric Express Railway (March 2008, 10). April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. East Japan Railway Company (October 2021, 7). April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "Passenger Business Regulations Article 284 (Handling of Unpaid Repatriation)”. East Japan Railway Company. As of March 2021, 6originalMore archives.April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "Obihiro Station”. Hokkaido Railway Company. April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "Urasa station yard map”. East Japan Railway Company (June 2018). As of November 6, 2020originalMore archives.April 2021, 9Browse.
- ^ "Tsubamesanjo station yard map”. East Japan Railway Company. April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "Sakudaira station yard map”. East Japan Railway Company. April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "Iiyama station yard map”. East Japan Railway Company. April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "Furukawa station yard map”. East Japan Railway Company. April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "Shin-Hanamaki station yard map”. East Japan Railway Company. April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "Hachinohe station yard map”. East Japan Railway Company. April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "Hamakawasaki station yard map”. East Japan Railway Company. April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "Mikawa Anjo Station yard map”. Central Japan Railway Company. April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "Itoigawa station yard map”. West Japan Railway Company. April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "Toyama station yard map”. West Japan Railway Company (February 2021, 3). As of March 13, 2021originalMore archives.April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "Shin-Takaoka station yard map”. West Japan Railway Company. April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "Shin-Tosu Station yard map”. Kyushu Railway Company. April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "Chikugo Funakoya Station yard map”. Kyushu Railway Company. April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "New Yatsushiro station yard map”. Kyushu Railway Company. April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ a b "西九州新幹線等駅情報のお知らせ (pdf)”. 九州旅客鉄道. 2022年9月19日時点のoriginalMore archives.April 2022, 9Browse.
- ^ "宮崎駅の構内図”. 公益財団法人交通エコロジー・モビリティ財団 (2010年3月). 2022年9月28日時点のoriginalMore archives.April 2022, 9Browse.
- ^ "宮崎駅時刻表（2019年3月16日現在） (pdf) ”. Kyushu Railway Company (August 2019, 3). As of August 16, 2019original[Broken link]More archives.April 2022, 9Browse.
- ^ "2022年3月にダイヤを見直します (pdf) ”. Kyushu Railway Company (August 2021, 12). As of August 17, 2022originalMore archives.April 2022, 9Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Hokkaido Railway Company (April 2008, 10). April 2021, 12Browse. Article 20 No. 4
- ^ East Japan Railway Company IC card ticket handling rules Article 40 No. 3
- ^ "(PDF)”. Central Japan Railway Company (August 2013, 3). April 2021, 12Browse. Article 22 No. 5
- ^ "(PDF)”. West Japan Railway Company (January 2022, 1). April 2021, 12Browse. Article 20 No. 4
- ^ "(PDF)”. Kyushu Railway Company (November 2009, 2). April 2022, 2Browse. Article 25 No. 3
- ^ Go with a special contract touch! Shinkansen: JR East
- ^ "What can I do if I get off the train on the Shinkansen? Introducing the methods, rules, and precautions for getting off the train!”. East Japan Railway Company ・Byu Travel Service (February 2020, 3). As of February 5, 2021originalMore archives.April 2021, 9Browse.
- ^ About the sale of special tickets due to the start of commercial operation of the Rias line (corrected on March XNUMX) --Sanriku Railway (October 2019, 3)
- ^ a b "Passing over / getting off on the way". West Japan Railway. April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ "Precautions for use ｜ Use on Nishitetsu train (ticket gate) ｜ How to use ｜ nimoca”. Nimoca. April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ "Kintetsu Railway ｜ Fares and Precautions When Using ｜ Kintetsu Railway". April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "Gokurakubashi Station will be reopened on July 7th (Monday)! ① We will inform you about the details of Gokurakubashi station limited goods and "Bird of Paradise Wishing Wings" ② After the opening date, you will be able to get off at Gokurakubashi station | Nankai Electric Railway”(Japanese). www.nankai.co.jp. April 2020, 7Browse.
- ^ Regular ticket, coupon ticket, admission ticket | Aoimori Railway Co., Ltd.Aoimori Railway website
- ^ "4-company line one-way ticket”. Aizu Railway. April 2013, 9Browse.[Broken link]See footnote.
- ^ "Tickets and commuter passes”. Yagan Railway. April 2013, 9Browse.
- ^ "Watarase Valley Railway Fare / Ticket”. Watarase Valley Railway. April 2020, 2Browse.
- ^ "Regular ticket, coupon ticket, liner ticket, admission ticket, ticket”. Ainokaze Toyama Railway. April 2015, 5Browse.In addition, the ticket on the company's line is applicable to all sections.Kurikara-IchiburiOnly between (business kilometers 100.1km = fare calculation 101km).
- ^ "From Saturday, October XNUMXnd, you will be able to get off at Unshu-Hirata Station.”. Ichibata Electric Railway (October 2011, 10). As of March 20, 2016originalMore archives.April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ "Takamatsu Kotohira Electric Railway Passenger Business Rules" (included in the "Passenger Business Rules" provided at each station) Article 72 (Get off on the way)
- ^ a b Ticket and fare rules --Kotohira Takamatsu Electric Railway (Frequently Asked Questions) Retrieved April 2022, 4.
- ^ "IC card ticket handling agreement" (included in "Passenger Business Rules") Article 23 (Effectiveness)
- ^ "How to get on the Iyo Railway train / bus". Iyo Railway. April 2013, 4Browse.
- ^ Koichi Tokuda 『変わる! 名鉄電車のゆくえ』交通新聞社、2022年4月15日、212 - 214頁。ISBN 9784330017228.
- ^ System change due to introduction of stored fair system, 近畿日本鉄道, originalArchived as of 2001-02-01. April 2022, 9Browse.
- ^ "Keihan Timetable vol.8 1993" Keihan Electric Railway, 1993, pp.258 --259
- ^ Keihan Electric Railway 100th Anniversary Magazine "Ayumi of Keihan 2011 Years" Keihan Electric Railway, 445, p.XNUMX
- ^ "Frequently Asked Questions”. Izukyu. As of April 2019, 4originalMore archives.April 2020, 1Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Izukyu. As of April 2020, 1originalMore archives.April 2020, 1Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ohmi Railway (October 2019, 10). April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ Frequently Asked Questions --Izukyu (Viewed on October 2019, 10, see "Getting off on the way")
- ^ "FAQ". Hokuetsu Express. April 2020, 10Browse.
- ^ "FAQ". Echigo Tokimeki Railway. April 2015, 7Browse.
- ^ "Regular ticket". IR Ishikawa Railway. April 2015, 7Browse.Although it is not specified as a "contact ticket," the company's operating kilometers are less than 2022km as of 100, so the target is only contact tickets.
- ^ "Regular ticket”. Shinano Railway. April 2015, 8Browse.Since the description only states that "you cannot get off the train with a ticket of 100 km or less", it is interpreted that you can get off the train with a ticket of 101 km or more.However, "as of 2022, the company's route (Shinano Railway Line-North Shinano Line) Business kilometers are less than 100km on their own, and both lines are JRShinonoi LineThere is no ticket that is 101km or more on the company's line alone, that is, the ticket that allows you to get off the train is always a contact ticket.
- ^ "Nagatsuta station yard map”. Tokyu Corporation. As of April 2019, 4originalMore archives.April 2021, 10Browse.
- ^ "Passenger Handling Regulations Collection 7 Other Partial Amendments [Applicable from June 2020, 6] (Revisions due to changes in the handling method of special supplementary tickets on the Keihan Line) (pdf) ”. Keihan Electric Railway (September 2020, 6). As of August 1, 2020originalMore archives.April 2022, 7Browse.
- ^ "Keihan Electric Railway ICOCA Guide (pdf) ”. Keihan Electric Railway. P. 4 (November 2015). As of February 11, 2021originalMore archives.April 2022, 1Browse. --There is a button for the Otokoyama Cable (at that time) contact ticket on the touch panel screen of the ticket vending machine.
- ^ "Keihan Timetable vol.10 1997" Keihan Electric Railway, 1997, p.340 (Sanjo Station / Kyoto Sanjo Station yard map)
- ^ "1980 Keihan Timetable" Keihan Electric Railway, 1980, p.194 (Hama Otsu Station yard map)
- ^ Transportation Bureau City of Nagoya Sales Headquarters Train Department "30th Anniversary Subway Material Collection" 1987, p. 37.
- ^ Transportation Bureau City of Nagoya Sales Headquarters Train Department "30th Anniversary Subway Material Collection" 1987, p. 43.
- ^ a b "Walking the Earth C11 Australia 2014-2015 [Separate Volume] 5 Tasmania" Diamond, 2014, p. 416
- Stopover --Lyover on airmail.
- Traveling along the way - Nippon TVA TV program that is broadcast in series.