[Hoshino Resorts] No congestion!Enjoy the autumn colors of Nikko on the open-air sky bus
If you write the contents roughly
You can enjoy the colored autumn leaves up close on the open top bus without a roof.
From October 2020th to November 10 at Hoshino Resorts KAI Kawaji, KAI Kinugawa, and KAI Nikko in Nikko City, Tochigi Prefecture ... → Continue reading
TABIZINE is an off-time WEB magazine with the theme of travel and freedom.
Through travel information and small stories from all over the world, we propose a lifestyle that makes you feel like traveling.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Open top bus
Until the 1920s, many double-decker buses had a deck and seats on the roof of a flat-roofed bus, and the second floor was originally unroofed.This is the beginning of the open top bus.Even now, most of them are manufactured by remodeling general buses.
An example used in recent years is to sell the viewCharter Bus,Regular sightseeing busIt is mainly used for, and its structure is also various, such as the old-fashioned deck structure and the one that has no roof part (the structure is covered with a hood when it rains).Since there is no roof, there are some cases where it is used for fixed-route buses in warm areas.
In addition, there are many cases where athletes get on board at the time, or the vehicle itself is used as an attraction for the event.In an unusual use case,Derby stakesIt is said that it was used as a temporary seat in (Epsom Derby).
Open top bus in Japan
In Japan in the 40sHato busWas operating an open top bus that was a modified Super Deluxe bus.
In 1998Yokohama Municipal BusIs a general car just before scrapping (Transit BusThe vehicle) was converted into an open top bus, and the local professional baseball teamYokohama Bay StarsUsed for the victory commemorative parade.The following year, in 1999, Nishitetsu remodeled the open top bus in the same way.Fukuoka Daiei HawksIt was used for the victory commemorative parade, and also for the 2000 league championship.These are for parades and have never been used for passengers.In the subsequent parade of professional baseball teamsSpecially equipped vehicleOr "Skybus tokyo"(See below) and other open-top buses are now being used, and open-top buses that are modified from general route buses are no longer used.
Since the 2000s, open top buses that can be used by general passengers have been in operation in various parts of Japan.
- Hinomaru Automotive Industry"Skybus tokyo--On March 2004, 9TokyoStarts operation within.at firstNeoplan SkylinerIntroduced a modified car (originallyTokyo Metropolitan Bureau of TransportationでSightseeing route bus (01nd floor XNUMX system)After purchasing what was used as, it was remodeled in Germany.After that, the chartered car "American Dream" and Super High DeckerSpace liner"Concorde", purchased and remodeled by other companies' vehicles), and UNVI Urbis has been introduced since 2019.There are regular sightseeing buses "Sky Bus Tokyo" and "Sky Hop Bus" where you can get on and off freely at the bus stop.We rent open top bus vehicles and provide operational know-how all over the country.Keihan BusBy lending toRegular sightseeing bus in Kyoto cityHowever, it was in operation, but since 2015, it has joined the Hinomaru group.Kyoto City OfMyojo sightseeing bus Skybus Kyoto・ Sky Hop Bus Kyoto operates regularly.
- Hato bus"Oh Sora Mio" --Started operation as a regular sightseeing bus in Tokyo from November 2009.Drögmöller・ Introduced a modified model of Meteor.Then in 2011Vanhole AstromegaIn 2012Mitsubishi Fuso Aero KingA modified vehicle will also be added.
- Heisei enterprise"VIP View Tour" --Operates in Tokyo from March 2019, 3.A modified car of Mitsubishi Fuso Aero King.
- Fuji Express"KABA BUS" --From August 2010, 8Yamanashi OfMount Fuji-Fuji Five LakesStarted operation as a regular sightseeing bus that goes around.Volvo AsteropeModified car. The service will end on March 2014, 3.
- Kyushu Sanko Bus"Aso open top bus "Sora Megurin"--Started operation in March 2011.KumamotoAso city OfAsoWith KusasenriAso Naka-dakeConnect the craterShuttle bus.Hino Rainbow RBIt was the first time in Japan that a small open top bus was introduced in a modified vehicle. The service has ended on March 2012, 3.
- Nishitetsu bus"FUKUOKA OPEN TOP BUS--From March 2012, 3Fukuoka CityStarts operation at.You can get on and off freely at the stop on the way.Heavy truckHino/ProfiaBased onTokyo special car bodyIt is a vehicle manufactured and designed as an open top bus from the beginning, not a modified vehicle.
- China JR Bus"Meipuru Sky"- 20144/19Started operation in Hiroshima City.It operates as a regular sightseeing bus on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and during the summer vacation.A modified car of Mitsubishi Fuso Aero King. 2016Hiroshima Toyo CarpIn the winning parade, it was used for the parade together with "Sky Bus Tokyo".
- Kintetsu Bus "OSAKA SKY VISTA"- 20147/10Using a vehicle (Mitsubishi Fuso Aero King) that was converted from a night train to an open top busOsakaAtRegular sightseeing busIs operating.
- Osaka bus "Midosuji Illumination SPECIAL TOUR" -held from December 2014, 12 to January 1, 2015MidosujiAn open top bus for a bus tour to see the illuminationsMitsubishi Fuso AeroaceRemodeling) Operate with 2 units..Later,Kobe CityRegular sightseeing bus and "Osaka Wonder Loop(Osaka city tour bus sponsored by One Osaka Loop Bus Promotion Organization).
- Nankai Bus-Green wind sightseeing Transferred from Hato Bus to "Osaka Wonder Loop"Van HoolDouble-decker busIs operating using.
There is no age limit for Skybus, but FUKUOKA OPEN TOP BUS, which was opened after that, often prohibits infants under the age of 3 from riding to prevent accidents.
GibraltarOpen top bus used in
HollywoodOpen top bus used in
ParisOpen top bus
Hinomaru Motor Co., Ltd. "Skybus tokyo'
Nishi-Nippon Railroad "FUKUOKA OPEN TOP BUS'
- ^ Basrama InternationalNo.145 P.22 --23,Porto Publishing Published October 2014, 8,ISBN 978-4-89980-145-0
- ^ Basrama InternationalNo.147 P.6 --7,Porto Publishing Published October 2014, 12,ISBN 978-4-89980-147-4
- ^ "Bus life] No.5 p.6 Kasakura publishing company ISBN 978-4-7730-5732-4
- ^ "Osaka Tourism Promotion, Invite Visitors to 13 Famous Places in the City by Tour Bus (Forefront)”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (July 2016, 4). 2018/5/15Browse.