Photo Sightseeing tram "Okaden Chuggington"
Let's ride Chuggington with Go To… Okayama Electric Tramway releases travel plan
If you write the contents roughly
Apply at the same hotel (086-224-0505) or at the reservation sites "Rakuten Travel" and "Jalan net".
Ryobi Group's Okayama Electric Orbit (Tokuyoshi-cho, Naka-ku, Okayama City) is a sightseeing tram that runs in the center of Okayama City, "Okaden Chuggington ... → Continue reading
Sanyo Shimbun Digital
Sanyo Shimbun Digital is a Sanyo Shimbun news site. We will deliver the news and sports news from each area in Okayama prefecture and overseas.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Once existed,Rakuten Travel Co., Ltd., Also before the merger of the companyMy Trip Net Co., Ltd.(Operation of "Travel Counter") is also described.
On the website, in JapanHotel-Japanese inn-PensionSuch ashotelWith a reservation as the axisExpress BusTicket sales, mediation of domestic airline sites, international flightsAirline ticketFor sale, also called "Raku Pack", for domestic travelDynamic packageとTraveling OfTour・ We handle dynamic packages.
In the field of Japanese domestic travel,Recruit lifestyleOperated byJalan netTogether with, it has become one of the representative travel reservation websites.Rakuten is registered as a first-class travel agency, but through the operation of Rakuten Travel, it is the largest in Japan.Online travel agency(Online Travel Agency, OTA) Has an aspect as. In the amount handled in 2017,JTB Group (25 companies total)It is the second largest travel agency after..As for the user base, business users and tourists use 45% and 55%, respectively..
The number of registered accommodation facilities in Japan is around 3, making it the number one reservation site...In Rakuten Travel's accommodation reservations, the general business model of OTA in Japan is used, in which Rakuten provides the accommodation facility with a reservation system and receives a fee (system usage fee) from the accommodation facility...The user can choose to pay by credit card or cash at the time of booking,receiptRegarding, if you choose credit card payment, you will be issued a receipt on Rakuten Travel's personal page, and if you choose cash payment (including the case where you paid by credit card on the day at the accommodation), you will stay. Sometimes you will use the receipt issued by the accommodation.
In addition to JapaneseEnglishIt is operated in 5 languages such as, but the language version other than Japanese has specifications specialized for booking accommodations in Japan.
Japan Airlines (JAL)とAll Nippon Airways (ANA)However, by booking accommodation using Rakuten TravelMilesWe provide a service to collect money.Earn miles when you book via the Rakuten Travel banner (see details外部 リンクreference).
In January 1996, a major machinery and shipbuilding companyHitachi ShipbuildingHitachi Zosen Computer, a subsidiary of Hitachi ZosenAlthough he was a director, he took the lead in launching the hotel reservation site "Hotel Window" as a new type of business using the Internet..
As the spread of the Internet to the general public progresses, the number of contracted accommodation facilities and the number of users will steadily increase, and by 1999, it will become the top share of Internet accommodation reservation sites in Japan. In 2002,MoominIs a character that appears inSnafkinNewspapers and traffic advertisements using the above have appeared, aiming to spread the name recognition.On the other hand, while the accommodation facility general reservation site continues to run alone, other companies launched a series of accommodation reservation comprehensive sites in the 2000s, and the expansion and competition for pies began to take place.
"Rakuten Travel" was opened by Rakuten in 2001 and was a site that competed with "Travel Counter" and also handled the overseas travel field, but it was inferior to "Travel Counter" in terms of scale.But by RakutenExpanded the scale. In 2003, it acquired the stable and profitable My Trip Net shares from Hitachi Zosen for 323 billion yen, and in 2004, "Travel Window" was integrated into "Rakuten Travel" for both corporations and sites.Also, RakutenTour busAcquired Star Tours Japan, which handles planning and salesThen, Rakuten Travel and the service were integrated. In 2006,All Nippon AirwaysBy joint venture withDynamic packageRakuten ANA Travel Online Co., Ltd. was established as an operating company of "ANA Raku Pack".
In addition, Onoda, the founder of "Travel Counter," left "Travel Counter" when My Trip Net became independent from Hitachi Zosen, and the accommodation reservation site "Travel Counter" has a different management method.Best reserveIs newly established.
At the "Travel Counter," the fee for contract accommodation was 6%.afterwards 2005In September, Rakuten Travel launched a new contract to raise fees to 9-7%, urging member accommodations to renew their existing contracts... Compared to the world's leading OTAs, which usually have commissions of 10% to 20% or more, Rakuten Travel's fees are not particularly high, but inns and hotel industry groups have repelled and contracted against the increase in fees. I called for the update to be postponed.In response to this, Rakuten Travel launched a campaign to relax the usage fee for a certain period and shift to a new contract..
2012In April, the payment method was changed, such as by introducing "post-card payment", but affiliated accommodation facilities and industry groups rebelled as it encouraged the escape of cancellation fees...In response to this, Rakuten Travel discussed payment issues and took measures such as system repairs..
20144/1, Rakuten Travel Co., Ltd. aims to strengthen the synergistic effect of services with Rakuten Ichiba, Merged with parent company Rakuten and dissolvedSince then, "Rakuten Travel" has been used as the name of the travel website operated by Rakuten.
- My Trip Net (Travel Counter)
- 19961/17 --By Hitachi Zosen Computer (since April 1997), the hotel reservation site "Hotel windowService start
- 19997/1 ―― “Hotel window” is a comprehensive travel site “Travel windowWas renewed.
- 20002/1 ――The operation section of "Travel Window" was separated and became independent, and My Trip Net Co., Ltd. was established (Hitachi Shipbuilding Information System).Wholly owned subsidiary).
- 20019/28 --By selling sharesHitachi ShipbuildingBecomes a wholly owned subsidiary of.
- Rakuten Travel Co., Ltd.
- 20001/4 --Established Infocast Co., Ltd.
- 20013/30 --Rakuten Co., Ltd.Rakuten TravelService start
- 20028/1 --Travel business from Rakuten, Inc.Spin-off..Changed the company name to Rakuten Travel and took over the travel business from Rakuten.
- 20039/4 --Rakuten acquires all shares of My Trip Net from Hitachi Zosen (by Rakuten)Acquisition).
- 2004August 8-Rakuten Travel and My Trip Netmerger..On September 9th of the same year.
- 20054/25 -Co., Ltd.Yomiuri tripAffiliated with accommodation reservation business
- 20057/28 --Acquired Star Tours Japan Co., Ltd. (later changed its trade name) and made it a subsidiary.
- 2006August 8-Rakuten (1%) ・All Nippon AirwaysWith joint investment of (40%) and (10%)Joint Venture・ Established a corporation.
- 2014April 4-Rakuten merged with Rakuten Travel Co., Ltd.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Japan Tourism Agency (November 2018, 6). 2019/1/14Browse.In addition, in this material, only type 1 and type 2 travel agencies are targeted for aggregation,Jalan netRunrecruit(Type 3 travel agents) are not included in the calculation.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Tourism Economic Newspaper (January 2019, 1). 2019/1/14Browse.
- ^ This method is called the agency model or commission model worldwide, and the pricing right lies with the hotel.Overseas, there are also merchant models in which OTA has the right to decide prices.ExpediaEtc. use this method.
- ^ "Rakuten Travel Help”. Rakuten. 2015/3/22Browse.
- ^ Hitachi Zosen Computer was reintegrated with Hitachi Zosen Information System and dissolved at the end of March 1997.Later, Hitachi Shipbuilding Information SystemNTT DataBecame a subsidiary and renamed to "NTT Data Engineering Systems".
- ^ The company is currently positioned as Japan's first OTA."(PDF)”. Japan Society for International Tourism (March 2014). 2015/2/11Browse.In addition, Rakuten's shopping site "Rakuten Ichiba" was opened (May 1997), which is more than a year ahead.
- ^ Star Tours JapanTour busLargestWILLER TRAVELIt was an affiliated company of "West Japan Tours", the predecessor company of.
- ^ Best reserve laterLive doorAcquisition by,e-machitownAs of 2015, it is a wholly owned subsidiary of Universal Solution Systems.
- ^ "Rakuten Travel virtually reduces fees charged on registered accommodations". Internet watch (September 2005, 7). 2015/2/11Browse.
- ^ "Rakuten Travel cuts commissions for a certain period of time". ITmediaNews (July 2005, 7). 2015/2/11Browse.
- ^ "Post-card payment repulsion is strong, and inns nationwide "cancellation fee encourages escape"”. Kyoto Shimbun (June 2012, 6). 2015/2/11Browse.
- ^ "Rakuten Travel makes it possible to automatically withdraw the cancellation fee for subsequent approval”. Tourism Economic Newspaper (January 2012, 8). 2015/2/11Browse.
- ^ "Interview with tourists Mr. Konobu Yamamoto, President of Rakuten Travel”. Tourism Economic Newspaper (January 2013, 7). 2015/2/11Browse.
- ^ "Notice regarding absorption-type merger (simple merger / short-form merger) of our wholly owned subsidiary (Rakuten Travel Co., Ltd.)”. Rakuten (February 2014, 2). 2015/2/11Browse.
- ^ "49 major companies increase overseas travel by 6% in June-Rakuten keeps the transaction amount private”. Travel Vision (March 2018, 8). 2019/1/14Browse.
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.