Cathay Dragon may abolish brand 6,000 headcount cuts, SCMP coverage
If you write the contents roughly
In Japan, Jetstar Japan is seeking a voluntary retirement program, and AirAsia Japan, which will abolish all routes, will also dismiss almost all employees.
Cathay Pacific cuts headcount reductions from its original plan and sister airline Cathay Pacific ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Check-in for baggage is a fee and costs RM5. The seats are leather upholstered to simplify in-flight cleaning. Advance seat selection is 15-25 ringgit, but there are discounts for children and the elderly. Beverages and snacks are sold for a fee, except for bottled mineral water on some routes. If you book online in advance, it will be offered at a discounted price. As a general rule, food and drinks cannot be brought on board.
Close to Kuala Lumpur citySultan Abdul Aziz Shah AirportThere was a plan to relocate the headquarters to, but was rejected by the Malaysian government.
Initially a Malaysian government-affiliated heavy industry companyDRB-HighcomAlthough it was an affiliated company, its business performance was later sluggish and it became in a state of business failure. Major record company,Warner musicWas an Asian regional officerTony Fernandez (Tony Fernandes) established a holding company, TuneAir Sdn Bhd,2001May 12At 1RinggitBuy at.
Kuala Lumpur International Airport Based in (KLIA), we offer fares at a low price,Malaysia AirlinesIt broke its domestic monopoly status and became profitable in 2003. (ASK, Available Seat-Kilometer) is 2.19 US cents (2005).
2003,Singapore Changi International AirportGet inSingaporeAdjacent to the border with Singapore because it was denied by the authoritiesJohor Bahru OfSenai International AirportPositioned as the second base,Thailand OfBangkokInternational flights to.Kota Kinabalu International AirportIs also based.
2006May 3, LCC at Kuala Lumpur International AirportTerminal(Low Cost Carrier Terminal) opened and all of the company's flights moved. It was tentatively constructed in the cargo area and designed to be easily converted into a cargo shed. As a provisional measure to deal with the increase in passengers2008Subsequent construction work was carried out on the terminal.
It has been the main equipment since 2006Boeing 737-300SequentiallyAirbus A320Switch to and complete in 2008.2010,Australia OfJet Star AirlinesAnd a partnership for joint purchase of equipment and parts.
Surcharges were collected for reservations made after May 2011, 5.
In May 2014, a new LCC terminal "Klia5" was opened at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Since January 2015, 1, fuel surcharge is no longer required.
2016 year 8 month,Rio de Janeiro OlympicsWon a gold medal inASEANPlayers in the area have announced that they will have their lifetime boarding pass free. Announced that silver and bronze medal players will be free for 5 years, 2 years,Joseph SchoolingSix players were targeted.
As of 2019
- Airbus A320: 95 aircraft
- Airbus A321: 2 aircraft
- Boeing 737-300: 148 seats-Operated for more than a dozen years at the time of company establishment, and after reassignment to another company in the group
As of 2014 year 1 month
- Malaysia (Domestic)
- Malay Peninsula - Kuala Lumpur(Base),Johor Bahru,Penang,Arrow Star,Kota Bharu,Langkawi,Kuala Terengganu
- Borneo - Kota Kinabalu,Kuching,Bintulu,Labuan Island,Milli,Shiv,Sandakan,Tawau
- Asia (International)
- バングラデシュ - Dhaka
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- Cambodia - Phnom Penh,Siem Reap,Sihanoukville
- Chugoku - 深圳,Guangzhou,Shantou,Changsha,Wuhan,Hangzhou,Haikou,Guilin,Nanning,Kunming
- India - Visakhapatnam,coach,Kolkata,Chennai,Bangalore,Hyderabad,Tiruchirappalli,Bhubaneshwar
- Indonesia - Denpasar,Bandung,Jakarta,Makassar,Medan,Padang,Pekanbaru,Solo (Surakarta),Surabaya,Yogyakarta,Pontianak,Semarang,Makassar,Palembang,Banda Aceh,Lombok,Pekanbaru
- Laos - Vientiane,Luang Prabang
- Myanmar - Yangon
- Singapore - Singapore
- Taiwan - Taipei/Taoyuan,Kaohsiung
- Thailand - Bangkok/Don Mueang,Chiang Mai,プ ー ケ ッ ト,ク ラ ビ,Surat Thani,Utapao
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu - Hanoi,Ho Chi Minh City,Danang,Nha Trang,Dalat(Scheduled to start in December 2019)
- フィリピン - Boracay island,Manila,Davao
- Sri Lanka - Colombo
|Airline name||Year established||Base airport|
|Thai AirAsia(FD)||2003||Don Muang Airport(Bangkok/Don Mueang)|
|Indonesia AirAsia(QZ)||2005||Soekarno Hatta International Airport(Jakarta)|
|AirAsia X(D7)||2006||Kuala Lumpur International Airport(Kuala Lumpur)|
|Thai AirAsia X(XJ)||2013||Don Mueang Airport (Bangkok/Don Mueang)|
|Indonesia AirAsia X(XT)||2013||Ngurah Rai International Airport(Denpasar)|
|AirAsia Philippines(Z2)||2012||Ninoy Aquino International Airport(Manila)|
|AirAsia India(I5)||2013||Kempegowda International Airport(Bengaluru)|
- Entry plan
- Chugoku -As of May 2017,China Light Group,Henan ProvinceAnd a memorandum,ZhengzhouHad a plan to operate at.. Then this plan expired.
- Cambodia AirAsia Cambodia (AirAsia Cambodia)-As of May 2017, there are plans to establish a subsidiary..
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu -As of May 2017, in partnership with a travel agency,Nha Trang-Tokyo There are plans to operate routes such as Ma.. April 2018,TMGroup(Travel agency),Hai Au AviationEstablished a new company in partnership with, aiming to start operation in August 2019.
- Once-operated/planned airline
- VietJet Air Asia (VietJet AirAsia)- Vet jet airWas planned to be established as a joint venture withWas withdrawn.
- AirAsia Zest (AirAsia Zest)-Alliance in 2013, in 2016AirAsia PhilippinesとManagement integration.
- AirAsia Japan (2011-2013) January 2011All Nippon Airways(CurrentANA Holdings) And was established as AirAsia JapanHowever, the joint venture was dissolved in June 2013, and operations under the AirAsia brand ended on October 6, 10..Vanilla airThe company name was changed to and the flight continued, but on October 10Peach AviationWas integrated into.
- AirAsia Japan --Started operation in 2014, bankruptcy in 2020.A company different from the above "AirAsia Japan".
- ^ "Annual Report 2013"(Archive). AirAsia. Retrieved on 29 August 2014. p. 33/306. "HEAD OFFICE LCC Terminal, Jalan KLIA S3 Southern Support Zone, KLIA, 64000 Sepang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia" and "REGISTERED OFFICE AirAsia Berhad (Company No. 284669-W) B-13-15, Level 13, Menara Prima Tower B Jalan PJU 1/39, Dataran Prima 47301 Petaling Jaya Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia"
- ^ Two cheap airlines partner with Malaysia to develop specialized aircraft Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ AirAsia to introduce fuel surcharge on 3 May
- ^ http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/airasia-plane-crash/search-airasia-crash-victims-end-indonesia-says-n325581
- ^ No Fuel Surcharge-Frequently Asked Questions -AirAsia
- ^ http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/airasia-gives-out-free-flights-for-life-to-all-asean-athletes-who-won-gold-at-the
- ^ AirAsia Current Fleet
- ^ Airbus receives orders for 200 aircraft from AirAsia in Malaysia -Reuters
- ^ Flight schedule AirAsia
- ^ https://flyteam.jp/news/article/115350
- ^ AirAsia to establish LCC in China Memorandum of understanding with China Optical Group -Nihon Keizai Shimbun 2017/5/14
- ^ AirAsia expires Chinese joint venture memorandum -Nihon Keizai Shimbun August 2018, 9
- ^ AirAsia Cambodia to debut soon -Khmer Times, 16 MAY 2017
- ^ Malaysia's AirAsia again tries to take off in Vietnam -Nikkei Asian Review, May 23, 2017
- ^ AirAsia partners with Vietnam tourism giant to enter the country -Nihon Keizai Shimbun August 2018, 12
- ^ Asia-Pacific joint venture starts operation in August 19 -NAA.ASIA December 2018, 12
- ^ AirAsia to establish joint venture low-cost airline in Vietnam to start operations in April-June -Malaysian Navigation!
- ^ Malaysia's AirAsia calls off proposed Vietnamese JV -Reuters October 2011, 10
- ^ ANA and AirAsia agree to establish "AirAsia Japan" -All Nippon Airways home page press release
- ^ Discontinuation of joint business with AirAsia -ANA Holdings website/press release
Early preferential retirement
Early preferential retirement(Soukiyuuguutaishoku) means a user at a business or business establishment (CompanyetcRestructuringThis is done as part of (reduction of personnel), and in advance the user has favorable conditions for retirement (for example,Severance payIndicates that the workers employed at the establishment will terminate their labor contracts accordingly.
There are two types of early preferential retirement, one that is always practiced and the other that is temporary that is performed due to the deterioration of the business performance of the employer (company).
Generally speaking, early preferential retirement often refers to the former always practiced (mostly for all employees of a certain age or older), and is implemented along with the deterioration of the latter's business performance. Things are called “voluntary retirement recruitment”.
In addition, there are many things that are temporarily performed (recruitment of voluntary retirement) with a fixed period and capacity, and if it does not reach that, the next step is "Retirement encouragement"Or"UnderstandingIs often done.
Even when it is carried out temporarilyRetirement due to companyEven in the formDismissalSince it does not take the form of "Employee,UnionAlthough it is possible to reduce the number of employees with a small amount of conflict with, it is temporarily expensive because of preferential treatment (excess retirement allowance, reemployment support, etc.)... In addition, excellent employees with skills and knowledge may be required by other companies and may quit and change jobs first, resulting in a loss of human resources for business operators. is there..Therefore, when implementing early preferential retirement, it is not uncommon for the employer to indicate the condition that "if it is deemed necessary for management, early preferential retirement may not be permitted".
In addition, the retirement encouragement for national civil servants was abolished by a partial revision of the National Civil Employee Retirement Allowance Act Enforcement Ordinance (Government Ordinance No. 2013 of 11) that came into effect on November 1, 28, and as a general rule, transition to an early preferential retirement system. doing.
Employment insurance handling
employment insurance For the basic benefit payment in the case of leaving the job in the former system for all employees above a certain age,TurnoverIn the reason for leaving the job of, there are many cases where it is described as leaving due to personal circumstances, but if you leave the job in response to the recruitment of voluntary retirement due to the deterioration of the latter,Persons eligible for special entitlement or persons leaving for a specific reasonMay be applicable to.
- ^ Example:Notice Regarding Results of Early Retirement Incentive System and Extraordinary Loss(Renesas Electronics (October 2012, 10). In this example, a special loss of retirement allowances and re-employment support causes an extraordinary loss of approximately 3 billion yen.
- ^ Early retirement leaves the Dekir(President August 2009, 7)
- ^ Government Ordinance Revising Part of Enforcement Ordinance for Retirement Allowance Law for National Public Employees (Overview)Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Human Resources and Benefit Department (May 2013)