A special ticket for the limited express "Odoriko" is set at 1,930 yen, which is half the price between Tokyo and Atami.
If you write the contents roughly
However, it is not set for the limited express "Safir Odoriko".
JR East will set up a great ticket for the limited express "Odoriko" at up to half price.50% discount on fares and limited express fares ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Dancer(Odoriko)East Japan Railway(JR East),Izukyu,Tokai passenger railway(JR Central) andIzu Hakone Railway Tokyo Station - Izukyu Shimoda Station-Shuzenji StationBetweenTokaido Main Line-Ito Line-Izukyu Line-Izu Hakone Railway Sunzu LineOperates viaSpecial express train.
Limited Express "Odoriko" "Safir Odoriko"
Limited express"Dancer"1981The operation started in October.With the limited express "Amagi"ExpressIt is a new type limited express train at that time by integrating "Izu".185 seriesWas adopted. Limited express due to timetable revision on March 2016, 3swanWith the abolition of485 seriesSince the withdrawal from regular operation, it has become the only regular limited express train operated by JNR in the JR East jurisdiction.[Annotation 1], The operation of regular trains by 2021 series is scheduled to disappear due to the timetable revision on March 3, 13.
A total of 4 round trips, 1 round trips between Tokyo and Izukyu Shimoda and 5 round trip between Ikebukuro and Shinjuku and Izukyu Shimoda, are set as regular trains that operate daily.Trains departing from and arriving at Shuzenji Station are connected to two round trips to and from Tokyo Station, and in that case, the trains will be added to Atami.
Some trains stop in parentheses.
- Tokyo Station-Stop between Izukyu-Shimoda Station
- Tokyo Station - Shinagawa Station -(Kawasaki Station)- Yokohama Station -(Ofuna Station)-(Odawara Station)-(Yugawara Station)- Atami Station -(Ajiro Station)- Ito Station - Izu Kogen Station - Izu-Atagawa Station - Izu Inatori Station - Kawazu Station - Izukyu Shimoda Station
- Ikebukuro Station-Stop between Yokohama Station
- (Ikebukuro Station)- Shinjuku Station - Shibuya Station - Musashikosugi Station -Yokohama Station
- Atami Station-Stop between Shuzenji Station
- Atami Station- Mishima Station - Mishima Tamachi Station - Daiba Station - Izu Nagaoka Station - Ohi Station - Shuzenji Station
- No. 4 and 15 pass through Kawasaki Station
- Ofuna Station passes 4, 5, 15, 18
- Nos. 5, 15 and 18 pass through Odawara Station, Yugawara Station, and Ajiro Station
- Only No. 18 operates daily at Ikebukuro Station (No. 5 departs from Shinjuku on weekdays)
Stations for temporary service sections
- Abiko Station-Stop between Tokyo Station
- Abiko Station - Sakai Station - Matsudo Station - Kitasenju Station - Ueno Station - Tokyo Station
← Izukyu Shimoda / Shuzenji
Omiya General Rolling Stock CenterUsing the 185 series train and E257 series 2000 series train that I belong to,Green carとStandard-sized carIt is organized by. In the 185-car basic formation using 10 series, it will be No. 4 and 5[Annotation 3], In the 257-car train using the E9 series, there is a green car in car 4.
Between Tokyo Station and Atami Station, there is a 15-car train, which is the longest limited express train on the conventional line.There are also unreserved seats for ordinary cars, and two cars are set for both departures and arrivals at Izukyu-Shimoda Station and Shuzenji Station.In addition, it should be noted2007Until March 3, Izukyu Shimoda departure and arrival formationLarge holiday,Summer Vacationperiod,New Year's HolidayOther than 3 cars.Some of the special trains, including the aforementioned Abiko departure and arrival, have reserved seats for all cars (the Joban Line limited express ""Hitachi and Tokiwa"Unspecified seat ticketDepending on the situation, you can use vacant seats or stand up.[Press 1], Not applicable to special trains including this train).There is no limited express charge on the Izuhakone Railway, and while it is possible to board on a commuter pass, it is not possible to board on a school commuter pass or a disability discount commuter pass.
Tamachi train wardIt belonged to the limited express "Amagi" etc.183 seriesIt is,19853 of the monthTohoku Shinkansen-Joetsu ShinkansenOmiya Station - Ueno StationIt was unwound by the opening ofShinmaebashi train wardDue to the transfer of a part of the 185 series to the Tamachi train ward,Nagano Driver's OfficeI moved to.After that, the 2005 series was used when the temporary "Odoriko" was set to and from Chiba in 183.
From March 2020, 3, "Azusa"KajiToE353 seriesThere was a surplus due to the introduction and reduction of limited express trains in the Boso area.Matsumoto Vehicle CenterAffiliation andMakuhari Vehicle CenterOperation with a vehicle that has undergone renewal work on the E257 series to which it belongs will start, and the schedule revision on March 2021, 3 will replace all operations with the 13 series.[Press 2][Annotation 4].
20203/14On the train that started operation from the timetable revision of[Press 3], The successor to "Super View Odoriko". "Saphir" issapphireMeansFrenchSo, I imagine "the beautiful blue sea and sky of Izu"[Newspaper 1].
One round trip between Tokyo Station and Izukyu-Shimoda Station is set as a regular train that operates daily.In addition, as a special train that operates on a specific day, one round trip will be operated between Tokyo Station (departing from Shinjuku Station only on Saturdays and holidays) and Izukyu-Shimoda Station.[Press 4].
As with Super View Odoriko, the A limited express fare is applied.Also, when purchasing, the green private roomGreen WindowIn addition to being sold only, premium green carsStationThere are restrictions such as not being able to use online reservation services such as.
Epidemic of new coronavirus infectionBy 20204/9In-car sales and cafeteria business were suspended from..Although it resumed on July 7st of the same year[Press 5], Suspended again from January 2021, 1[Press 6].
- Tokyo Station-Stop between Izukyu-Shimoda Station
- Tokyo Station --Shinagawa Station --Yokohama Station --Atami Station --Ito Station --Izu Kogen Station --Izu Atagawa Station --Izu Inatori Station --Kawazu Station --Izukyu Shimoda Station
- Shinjuku Station-Stop between Yokohama Station
- Shinjuku Station --Shibuya Station --Musashi Kosugi Station --Yokohama Station
← Izukyu Shimoda
Tokyo / Shinjuku →
E261 seriesTo use.
The organization is premium green car, green car, green private room,Dining carIt consists of a cafeteria (noodle bar) and serves noodle dishes supervised by Yu Hasegawa...In addition to noodles, drinks and sweets are provided, and it is recommended to use "Safir Pay," a service that allows you to order and pay in advance with your smartphone.
Holiday Rapid Atami
2017More every JanuaryOme StationからOme Line,Nambu Line,Musashino Line, Via Tokaido LineAtami StationTemporary rapid train that runs to.With reserved seats on all cars2018After that, it is only operated for 2 days on Saturdays and holidays.The vehicle used is a 185 series 6-car train, only operated in 2017189 series6-car train was used[Press 7][Press 8].
The year before the start of operation2016In November, Ome Station- Odawara StationBetween (same via route)Holiday Rapid ShonanWas driven as.This is also a reserved seat for all cars, and a 189 series 6-car train was used.[Press 9].
Stop station (common)
Ome Station - Kawabe Station - Haijima Station - Akishima Station - Tachikawa Station - Fuchuhonmachi Station - Yokohama Station - Ofuna Station - Fujisawa Station - Odawara Station - Yugawara Station - Atami Station
- Holiday Rapid Shonan is operated between Ome Station and Odawara Station.
Vehicle used (common)
Trains that have ended operation
← Izukyu Shimoda
"Resort Odoriko" isPrivatization of the national railway divisionAfter1988From April,Izukyu 2100 series"Resort 21(In some cases, "Kurofune trainIt was a temporary limited express that was operated between Tokyo Station and Izukyu-Shimoda Station using ").In May 1988, before the start of operationGolden weekIn the same section, all reserved seatsExtraordinaryfast"Resort liner 21'[Annotation 5]Was driven as.
At the beginning of operation in 1988, "Resort 21" is composed only of ordinary cars, and unlike regular trains, all carsReserved seatMet.1990More for "Resort 21"Special vehicle"Royal BoxIs connected as a green car.In-car salesWas not carried out, and the B limited express charge was applied to the limited express charge on the JR line.
Driven from Tokyo Station to Izukyu-Shimoda Station on Saturdays and holidays on specific days, rarelyIzu Kogen Station→ It was sometimes driven at Tokyo Station, but in 2016, Izukyu andTokyu Electric Railway(Currently: Tokyu) Sponsored by the limited express cruise "Yokohama Station-Izukyu-Shimoda Station"THE ROYAL EXPRESSWith the decision to start operation, the operation of "Resort Odoriko" ended in May of the same year.
- Stop station
- Tokyo Station --Yokohama Station --Ofuna Station --Odawara Station --Yugawara Station --Atami Station --Amiyo Station --Ito Station --Izu Kogen Station --Izu Atagawa Station --Izu Inatori Station --Kawazu Station --Izukyu Shimoda Station
Sea Resort Odoriko / Fleur Odoriko
1998From the summer, the sister train "Sea Resort Odoriko"Started operation.Initially, there was only one morning descent on the 1st,2002From the summer, one uphill train in the evening also started operation. Tokyo Station with one round trip a day-Although it operates at Izukyu-Shimoda Station, it departs from Tokyo Station in the afternoon because "Resort Odoriko" is centered around Izukyu-Shimoda Station.DiamondThis train is at Tokyo Stationa.m.We are building a diamond that allows you to take the same train to Tokyo Station for a day trip.Furthermore, from October 2002, in the spring and autumn, "Fleur dancerWas operated at the same time as "Sea Resort Odoriko".However2005It is not operated in the summer after the summer, and2006From May, trains during this time were operated as "Resort Odoriko" Nos. 5 and 81.2008It hasn't been operated since the last spring season.Previously, the "Royal Box" was not connected to these trains, but it has been connected since the "Resort Odoriko" Nos. 2006 and 10, which were operated in October 81.Also, unlike "Resort Odoriko", unreserved seats were set, but in February 82, all cars were changed to reserved seats.
Marine Express Dancer
|Marine Express Dancer|
← Izukyu Shimoda
"Marine Express Odoriko" will be available from December 2012, mainly on Saturdays and holidays.Kamakura Vehicle CenterBelongingE259 seriesIt was a temporary limited express train operated between Tokyo Station and Izukyu-Shimoda Station with all reserved seats (including green cars).[Press 10]..Limited express fee is Super View OdorikoNarita ExpressThe same A limited express charge was applied.. The service ended on March 2020, 3.
- Stop station
- Tokyo Station (Tokaido Line Home) --Yokohama Station --Atami Station --Ito Station --Izu Kogen Station --Izu Atagawa Station --Izu Inatori Station --Kawazu Station --Izukyu Shimoda Station
Super View Odoriko
"Super View Odoriko" is1990From October2020Until 3 month 13 day251 seriesA limited express train that was operated between Shinjuku Station, Ikebukuro Station, and Tokyo Station-Izukyu-Shimoda Station.
On weekdays, there was one train between Shinjuku Station-Izukyu-Shimoda Station, two round trips between Tokyo Station-Izukyu-Shimoda Station, and one train between Izukyu-Shimoda Station-Ikebukuro Station.On Saturdays and holidays, the train departing from Shinjuku Station was changed to departing from Ikebukuro Station, and one train was operated between Shinjuku Station-Izukyu-Shimoda Station and Izukyu-Shimoda Station-Tokyo Station.Furthermore, during the busy season, one round trip was extended to and from Omiya Station, and two trains went down between Tokyo Station and Izukyu-Shimoda Station, one went up, and one train went between Izukyu-Shimoda Station and Shinjuku Station. ..For trains departing from and arriving at Omiya Station, unlike "Odoriko"Shonan Shinjuku LineIt was being driven via.
The viewer tendant of JR East Service Creation was on board the entire section, checking the limited express ticket at the time of boarding, and in charge of in-car service.
The service ended on March 2020, 2 (3nd year of Reiwa).
Some trains stop in parentheses.
- Tokyo Station-Stop between Izukyu-Shimoda Station
- Tokyo Station-(Shinagawa Station)-Yokohama Station-(Odawara Station)-(Yugawara Station)-Atami Station-(Amiyo Station)-Ito Station-Izukogen Station-Izu Atagawa Station-Izu Inatori Station-Kawazu Station-Izukyu Shimoda Station
- Omiya Station-Stop between Yokohama Station
- Omiya Station --Urawa Station --Akaha Station --Ikebukuro Station --Shinjuku Station --Musashi Kosugi Station --Yokohama Station
- Shinagawa station is treated as a door only for Nos. 5 and 8.
- Only No. 2 is treated as a door at Odawara Station, Yugawara Station, and Ajiro Station.
|Super View Odoriko|
← Izukyu Shimoda
Tokyo / Shinjuku →
Belonging to Omiya General Rolling Stock Center251 seriesWas being used.2002から2003Renewal work is underway.All reserved seats, including green cars,Express chargeWas applied with the A limited express fee, which is higher than that of "Odoriko" and "Resort Odoriko".
For each leading vehicleObservatoryCar 1 has 2 seats in 6 rows with green seats, and car 10 has 3 seats in 12 rows with ordinary seats.As with the "Resort Odoriko" described later, there was no special charge for the observation seats, which was the same as the other seats.Cars 1 and 2 of the green car and car 10 of the ordinary cars2-story vehicleUpstairs, cars 1 and 2 have green seats, car 10 has regular seats, and downstairs, car 1 is dedicated to green cars.LoungeAnd the shop, car 10 is a playroom for children.In addition, Car 2 has three green private rooms with a capacity of four people.The other vehicles (Cars 4-3) are high-decker vehicles.The boarding / alighting gates are limited to cars 3, 9, 2, 3, and 5 (vehicles with windows on the doors), and they boarded after receiving the reserved seat limited express ticket from the attendant at the time of boarding.However, at the terminal station, the doors of all cars 7-10 were open.
In addition, it is one of the few 1 + 2 arrangement green cars as a conventional line limited express of JR East, and it is the only green car.Soft drinkとHand towelWas implementing the service provided by.
History of the Tokyo metropolitan area vs. Shonan / Izu Peninsula connecting train
Originally, the train from the Greater Tokyo Area to the Izu PeninsulaTanna TunnelBefore and after openingTokaido Main Line(Before the opening of the Tanna Tunnel, the section between Kozu Station and Atami Station on the same line was called the "Atami Line")Ito LineThere was a train heading to.
After the war1949Was driven only on weekendsExtra trainHowever, it operated between Tokyo Station-Ito Station and Shuzenji Station.Semi-express"Ideyu" is the source of this train.After that, it was in October 1981 that it became the current "dancer" through various transitions.153 series-165 seriesThis is due to the integration of the limited express "Amagi" and the express "Izu" with the replacement of the 185 series.
- 1928(Showa 3) April: Ministry of Railways is a semi-express train operating on holidays between Tokyo Station and Atami Station (currentlyRapid train(Equivalent to) is newly established for one round trip.It took 1 hours and 2 minutes to connect Tokyo Station and Atami Station.
- 1929(Showa 4) September: Ministry of Railways increases the number of semi-express trains operated on Saturdays and Sundays between Tokyo Station and Atami Station by one round trip
- 1930(Showa 5) October: The Ministry of Railways newly established one round-trip semi-express train that operates daily between Tokyo Station and Atami Station. It took 10 hour and 1 minutes to connect the same Atami station.This is the speed of the limited express train at that time.
- 1933(Showa 8) May: Mishima Station (currentShimo-Togari Station) To Shuzenji Station on the Shunzu Railway Line (currently the Izuhakone Railway Shunzu Line), passenger cars of the Ministry of Railways, which have been connected to regular trains from the Tokyo area, will be able to board on weekends.It disappeared once due to the strengthening of the wartime system.
- 1934(9) February:Tanna TunnelWith the opening of the station, the section between Atami Station and Numazu Station will open.Kozu Station-Atami Station-Numazu Station route from Atami LineTokaido Main LineUntil then, Kozu Station- Gotemba Station --From the Tokaido Main Line between Numazu StationGotemba LineWill be.In addition, the starting point of the Susumu Railway Line has also been changed to Mishima Station, which was newly established on the new line.Of the two semi-express round trips that operated between Tokyo Station and Atami Station, one round trip now extends to Numazu Station, and separately, it goes down between Tokyo Station, Atami Station, Shinjuku Station, and Numazu Station.Saturday・ UphillSundaySet up a semi-express train that operates only.
- 1937(Showa 12) December: Outbreak in July of this yearSino-Japanese warDue to the influence of this, "Yuraku Journey" is gradually restricted, and at this time, some weekend semi-express trains such as Shinjuku Station-Numazu Station are abolished.
- 1938(Showa 13) December: Atami Station on the Ito Line-Ito Station, Tokyo Station-One round-trip daily semi-express train that operated between Atami Station was extended to the same station, Tokyo Station- It connects Ito station in 12 hours and 1 minutes.
- 1940(Showa 15) October: As the war situation of the Sino-Japanese War gradually became muddy, the number of stations for semi-express trains was increased, and for regular trains, between Tokyo Station and Kokufutsu Station.local trainThe same applies.
- 1942(Showa 17) November: Due to the implementation of the wartime land transportation emergency system, all semi-express trains between Tokyo Station and Numazu Station will be abolished.
After the war
Shonan Semi Express "Ideyu" "Ikoi" immediately after the end of the war
- 1949(Showa24 years)
- February: One semi-express train that runs every Saturday between Tokyo Station and Ito Station is set up.This semi express trainShonan Semi ExpressWas called.The post-war "semi-express" is a toll train, which is inferior to express trains in terms of equipment and speed.1946It appeared in November.
- April: The Shonan Semi Express trains will be connected to and from Shuzenji on the Susumu Railway Line.Resumed access to the railway.
- October: Up trains are now operated every Sunday, and Shonan Semi Express "IdeyuIs named.Of the Japanese National Railways at that timeTrain nicknameIs between Tokyo Station and Osaka Station, which just appeared in September of the same year.Limited express "Heiwa"とNight express "Ginga"Only, this naming was groundbreaking.
- December: As a sister train of "Ideyu", the same weekend (Saturday down / Sunday up) operation between Tokyo Station-Mishima Station and Ito StationIkoi"The set.
Rise of trains and increased number of trains and diversified names
- October: Tokyo Station-Semi Express on weekends between Ito Station and Shuzenji StationAmagi"The set.Semi-express until thenPassenger carI used to use this "Amagi"Shonan trainIt was called and has been in operation on regular trains since this March.80 seriesTo the Honor TrainElectric trainIt was the forerunner of use.At that time, between Mishima Station and Shuzenji Station on the Susumu Railway LineOverhead wireVoltageIs 600V, and when boarding the railway, use the JNR line at Mishima Station-the crossover line of the Susumu line.Dead electric sectionWas set up, and the vehicle also responded with special equipment.
- November: Passenger car weekend semi-express only going down between Tokyo Station and Ito StationHatsushima"The set.At this time, "Ikoi" will also be operated to Shuzenji Station.The downhill "Amagi" ran between Tokyo Station and Atami Station in 1 hour and 29 minutes, and between Ito and Ito in 2 hours and 3 minutes, but this was 30 minutes for the entire section from "Ikoi" and "Ideyu". The time required between Tokyo Station and Atami Station was the best train at that time.HatoIt was the same as, showing the express delivery of the train.Compared to the current limited express "Odoriko", it is only about 10-20 minutes between Tokyo Station and Atami Station, and about 15-25 minutes between Tokyo Station and Ito Station, which is a fast standard at that time. And because of its speed, the semi-express "Amagi"Shonan Limited ExpressCalled by people.
- December: "Ikoi" will be suspended on December 12, 12 and 9 due to the decrease in the number of visitors to the hot springs during the year-end and New Year holidays.Furthermore, on December 16th and the following month 23th, both "Ikoi" and "Ideyu" were suspended..
- 1951(Showa 26) March: "Ideyu" and "Hatsushima" will be converted to 3 series trains, and at the same time, "Ideyu" will be operated every day even though it is a temporary train.
- The head marks of "Izu" and "Ideyu" also have the meaning of appealing their speed.Shonan Limited ExpressWas written[Annotation 6].
- 1952(Showa 27) March: "Ideyu" is for ItoSecond class car(CurrentGreen carThe number of cars (equivalent to) has been increased from the previous 2 cars to 3 cars, and the amount of XNUMXrd class cars (currently)Standard-sized car) Is reduced by one car.
- 1953(Showa 28) March: "Amagi" is "IzuThe name was changed to ", and it will be operated every day, although it is temporary.
- 1954(Showa 29) October: "Ideyu" and "Izu" are upgraded to regular trains. "Izu" and "Hatsushima" will sell semi-express tickets with train designation and limited number of trains to secure seating.At the same time, a semi-express train between Shinjuku Station and Atami StationAmagi"The set. After the prewar hot spring semi-express was abolished by "Amagi" in December 1937, the first train in Shinjuku for Izu was revived for the first time in 12 years.The train has been on the train since the 17s.Yokosuka LineElectric train·Shonan Shinjuku LineVarious passenger trains have come to be operated, but at that time it was justFreight lineMetShinazuru LineIt took an irregular operation route, such as via.
- July: The connection position between Tokyo Station and Atami Station, which is a train semi-express train organized by Shuzenji, was changed from Atami to Tokyo.
- October: One of the three-car connected second-class cars was incorporated into the Ito formation of "Ideyu", and one third-class car was incorporated into the other train semi-express Shuzenji formation to form a five-car formation. It will be added.
- 1956(Showa 31) November: Increased the number of semi-express trains for Saturday down and Sunday up between Tokyo Station-Ito Station and Shuzenji Station.The train is "Tachibana".
- 1957(Showa 32) October: Irregular semi-express "Ideyu" at a time 10 minutes ahead of "Ideyu"Ten countriesIs set between Tokyo Station and Atami Station.At that time, both second-class and third-class cars were connected to each train, but only third-class cars were connected.Around this time, all-metal 80 series cars with improved habitability for semi-express trains of the 300 series began to be introduced.
- April: All cars of "Izu" and "Hatsushima" have developed the semi-express ticket sales system designated by trains mentioned above.Reserved seatWill be.At this time, "Ideyu", "Tokukoku", and "Tachibana", which were also selling semi-express tickets designated by trains, were changed to a reserved seat system, and a new irregular semi-express train with reserved seats for all cars "OkuizuIs set as a semi-express train between Tokyo Station and Ito Station, and between Ito and Tokyo only on Saturdays (the train name was not given to this train).And "Tachibana" will be operated every day only in the direction of Ito.
- 4/10-12 Day: On April 4thCrown princeAkihitoとMichiko ShodaWithweddingWas held, and the Japanese National Railways commemorated it with a temporary semi-express train between Tokyo Station and Ito Station.ChiyodaLimited express "echoForMoha 20 series trainOperates at.This is the only example of a semi-express use of the same family.
- June: "Izu" is superior to 6 series trains in terms of performance and equipment153 seriesIs replaced by.After that, except for "Ikoi" (passenger car train), other trains will be gradually changed to 153 series trains.
- September: The overhead line voltage of the Izuhakone Railway Sunzu Line was boosted from 9V to 600V.
- November: Second-class cars are also connected to "Tokukoku".
- March:Nikko station ――Between Ito Station and Tokyo Station ――Semi Express that operated between Nikko StationsunlightIn the form of extending ""Shonan NikkoStart operation.Since it is estimated that the usage of this train varies depending on the season, the train is divided into "No. 2 Nikko" between Nikko Station and Tokyo Station and "Temporary Ideyu" between Tokyo Station and Ito Station.Also, at this time, "Izu" has been increased by one.This "1nd Izu" is used between "Shonan Nikko" or "Temporary Izu", and if you drive "2nd Izu", the next day, you will be sent from Shinagawa Station to Ito Station and drive up the forwarding train. Appropriate for "Shonan Nikko" or "Temporary Izu". "Shonan Nikko" has become a rare train that runs through Tokyo Station.The vehicle had the same equipment as a limited express train that had already been put into "Nikko".157 seriesuse.
- October: "Amagi" between Shinjuku Station and Atami Station was abolished, and "Tachibana" was renamed to "Tachibana".AmagiWill be called.The uphill "Tachibana" was treated as an additional train of "Izu". "Ten countries" abolished. "Ideyu" will be increased to 2 downhill and 3 uphill.
- 1961(36) February:Izukyu LineWith the opening of, one round trip of "Izu" and "Okuizu" will be able to get on to Izukyu-Shimoda station.
- March: "Shonan Nikko"165 seriesReplace with.In terms of equipment, it will be equivalent to the 153 series train.
- October: "Okuizu", which had been operated on Saturdays and holidays, is upgraded to a regular train.
- December: "Amagi" starts boarding at Izukyu-Shimoda Station.
"Izu" "Amagi" and its trains after the opening of the Shinkansen
- 1964(Showa39 years)10/1 : Tokaido ShinkansenChanged as follows due to the opening of.
- "echoThe time required between Tokyo Station and Atami Station is 58 minutes, which is less than 1 hour.
- Limited express between Tokyo Station and Osaka StationEchoWas used for157 seriesThe train was diverted to "Izu" because it became a surplus due to the abolition of "Hibiki" due to the opening of the Shinkansen.
- "Izu" will be upgraded to an express train with two regular round trips between Tokyo Station-Izukyu-Shimoda Station and Shuzenji Station.However, due to preparations, the operation started from the following month. The formation of "Izu" is a 2-car train consisting of 7 cars for Shimoda and 6 cars for Shuzenji, and 13 first-class cars are connected to each train.
- The remaining one and a half round trips regarding the upgrade of "Izu" will be incorporated into "Amagi", and "Amagi" will have two irregular round trips.
- 1964 Tokyo OlympicsBetween Tokyo Station and Atami Station to attract tourists due to the event151 seriesAll-car seat reservation system temporary express train "OlympiaWas operated. "Olympia" will be the first express train heading for Shonan and Izu.
- 1965(40) October: Train names are rearranged, and "Okuizu" is integrated into "Amagi" and "Ikoi" is integrated into "Ideyu".The regular semi-express will move from "Ideyu" to "Amagi", and "Amagi" will have a regular five-and-a-half round trip, and "Ideyu" will be an irregular semi-express.
- March: "Amagi," "Ideyu," and "Shonan Nikko" will be upgraded from semi-express to express due to the revision of the Japanese National Railways rate system.
- October: Taira (currentIwaki Station) --Temporary express "" between Izukyu-Shimoda StationJoban Izu"(Saturday descent / Sunday up driving) is set.
- September: Set for Shuzenji in "Joban Izu".Taira Station (currently Iwaki Station) --It will be a train between Izukyu Shimoda Station and Shuzenji Station.
- October: With the establishment of a Shinkansen depot next to Mishima Station on the Tokaido Main Line, "Kodama" between Tokyo Station and Atami Station will be set up.
- 1968(Showa 43) October: Train names have been rearranged again, and trains with reserved seats for all cars, regular or irregular, are "Izu", and trains with unreserved seats are ""Okuizu", And abolished" Ideyu "and" Amagi ".
- 1969(44) April
- Mishima Station, where the vehicle base was located, was used as the Shinkansen stop, and Kodama, which operated between Tokyo Station and Atami Station, all operated to Mishima Station.
- "Izu" was revised in October of the previous year so that both 10 series and 153 series trains were used, but due to the large service gap of second class cars.157 seriesUpgraded trains that use trains to limited express trains, "Amagi".
- This limited express "Amagi" has 2 round trips, 1 round trips for the regular upgrade of the express "Izu" and 4 round trip for each season and temporary.When upgrading the limited express train of "Amagi", the service section will be between Tokyo Station and Izukyu-Shimoda Station, of which one round trip between regular and temporary will be between Yokohama Station and Amiyo Station (one round trip each for regular and seasonal at Atami). By making it stop at the station), we decided to emphasize express delivery, such as making a timetable that connects Tokyo-Izukyu-Shimoda in the 1 hours and 1 minutes range.In addition, limited express charges within the company line will be collected even within the Izukyu line.However, the Shuzenji area was not set up by entrusting its mission to the Shinkansen.
- 1970(Showa 45) October: "Shonan Nikko", which was operated only for Ito at the end of the period, was abolished.
- 1972(47) November: "Joban Izu" is abolished.
- 1975(50) March: Abolished the green car that was connected to one round trip of the Shuzenji departure and arrival formation of "Izu".The trains departing from and arriving at Shuzenji are all regular cars only.
- 1976(Showa 51) March: The 3 series train used for "Amagi" has deteriorated, so183 seriesIs replaced by.This was also the end of the 157 series train.Unreserved seats will be connected accordingly.In addition, since unreserved seats will be connected to "Izu", "Okuizu" will be integrated into "Izu".
- 1981(Showa 56) March: "Izu" trains are newly introduced from the aging 3 series trains.185 seriesIs replaced by.Since it was decided to use the same type for the "Odoriko" that started operation in October of this year, it could be said that it was a preliminary introduction that also served as a trial operation.There were also 10 series trains combined with 185 series trains.
Birth of the limited express "Odoriko"
- 1981(Showa 56) October: Limited express vehicle183 seriesLimited express "Amagi" and express train that were operated in153 seriesThe express "Izu" that was operated in Japan was unified into "Dancer" and "L limited expressIs specified in.The average travel time is 2 hours 45-50 minutes, which is inferior to "Amagi" which ran in the 10 hours 2 minutes range, although the speed was increased by about 30 minutes while taking over the same stop as "Izu". It was.
- 1983(58) February:EF58 typeorEF65 typeTow81 seriesJapanese style passenger car"Ozashiki Odoriko" was driven by.The last limited express operation by so-called old passenger cars.
- 1986(61) March 3: Adopted weekday / holiday schedule for "Dancer"..Between Ofuna Station and Odawara Station on weekdaysFujisawa Station-Chigasaki Station-Hiratsuka StationStops and pass between Ofuna Station and Odawara Station on holidays.
- It is unusual for the Japanese National Railways (JNR) to adopt the date schedule by the limited express on the conventional line even though it is a medium-distance train service section, and the stop station was also an express train at that time.TokaiIs almost the same as[Annotation 7]It became.However, the time required between Ofuna Station and Odawara Station was the same on weekdays and holidays, and the time required for the same section was extended by about 3 minutes.
JNR division and privatization and diversification of "dancers"
- 1987(62) February:Maebashi Station --Between Izukyu-Shimoda StationTakasaki Line-Yamate freight line-Shinazuru LineTemporary limited express train that operates viaMonterey OdorikoStart operation.. Mainly until December 1990Summer Vacation-Winter vacationI drove to.
- March 3: One round trip of "Dancer"Ikebukuro StationDeparture and arrival..This is a regular train that was previously operated to and from Shinjuku.Trains departing from and arriving at Ikebukuro were given numbers in the 100s to distinguish them.By improving the curve passing speed and turnout passing speed between Tokyo Station and Atami Station, the time required for some trains will be reduced by 2 to 10 minutes..
- May: Using Izukyu's 5 series "Resort 2100", during a long holiday, a temporary rapid train between Tokyo Station and Izukyu-Shimoda StationResort liner 21Operates.
- July: Between Tokyo Station and Izukyu-Shimoda Station, a special express train using the 7 series train mentioned aboveResort dancerStart operation.
- 1989(HeiseiFirst year)
- March 3: From this day, the express "Tokai" stop and Shimbashi station, Chigasaki station,Manazuru StationWith the new rapid train "Acty" that stops at, the weekday / holiday schedule for "Odoriko" will end, and the train will pass between Ofuna Station and Odawara Station even on weekdays..
- March:Narita Station --Temporary limited express "" by 183 series train between Izukyu-Shimoda stationWing dancer"Operating.Still at this pointNarita Airport High Speed RailNarita Station- Narita Airport StationBecause it is not open during the periodNarita International AirportTobusWill be contacted.Also, between Chiba Station and Totsuka StationSobu Rapid Line・ Via the Yokosuka Line.
- 1990(2)4/28: Shinjuku Station / Ikebukuro Station / Tokyo Station-Izukyu-Shimoda Station has an observation seat, etc.251 seriesUsing the resort limited express "Super View OdorikoStart operation of 3 round trips.."Dancer" from Shinjuku / Ikebukuro has been changed to the same train.However, since only two 251 series trains were enrolled at the beginning of the setting, "Super View Odoriko" departing from Ikebukuro will be suspended on Wednesday due to vehicle operation, and "Odoriko" will operate as a substitute runner...In addition, the numbers were assigned as follows..
- No. 1-: "Super View Odoriko" departing from and arriving at Tokyo Station
- No. 51-: "Super View Odoriko" departing from and arriving at Shinjuku Station and Ikebukuro Station
- No. 101-: "Odoriko" departing from and arriving at Tokyo Station
- No. 151-: "Odoriko" departing from and arriving at Shinjuku Station and Ikebukuro Station (However, only the "Odoriko", which is a substitute for the "Super View Odoriko" that was originally planned as a regular train with only temporary trains)
- Temporary trains are usually in the 80s.
- At the time of setting, the trains were mainly trains departing from and arriving at Shinjuku and Ikebukuro stations, not from Tokyo station.The reason is as follows.
- Hokuriku ShinkansenDue to the expansion of the Shinkansen platform at Tokyo Station due to boarding, there is not enough room for the number of departures and arrivals on the Tokaido Main Line at Tokyo Station.
- To attract tourists from the western and northern parts of Tokyo to the Izu Peninsula.
- 1990(2) July: The following special express trains165 series and 167 series trainsStart operation at.
- 1991(3) December: Temporary rapid train between Tokyo Station and Izukyu-Shimoda StationIzu Ideyu"Operating.1993Operates at the end of each year.
- 1992(4) March 3: "Super View Odoriko", regular 14 round trips..In addition, the operation of the pinch runner "Odoriko" has ended..
- 1994(6) December 12: "Super View Odoriko", 3 round trips are temporarily downgraded to 2 regular round trips and 3 temporary round trips.
- 1995(7) July: "Panorama Express Alps”+ 167 series“ Fairytale ”car use temporary express“Panorama HigashiizuOperates between Tokyo Station and Izukyu-Shimoda Station from July 7th to 24th and 28st to August 31th.
- July: Temporary limited express "7 series train use"Sea Resort OdorikoOnly downhill Tokyo-Start of operation between Izukyu-Shimoda.
- December: The special express "Ito Line 12th Anniversary" is operated by 60 series train between Tokyo Station and Izukyu-Shimoda Station.
- 1999(11) May: During the Golden Week holidays of this year, the 5 series train will be used to revive "Amagi".
- Previously, trains departing from Shuzenji on holidays were prohibited from boarding only on the Susumu Line, but this will be lifted.
- December: "Resort Odoriko" will be changed to operate between Izu-Kogen Station and Tokyo Station only on the uphill route.
- December 12: "Goodbye 9th Century Odoriko" using 14-car trains of 6 series seats runs only between Tokyo Station and Ito Station.EF58 type 61 machineAlthough the element of revival driving of the passenger car "Odoriko" was included by towing, it became the last passenger car "Odoriko" due to the total abolition of the 14 series passenger car.
- February: The special express "Odoriko Kansakura" using the 2 seriesYokohama Station --Operates between Izukyu-Shimoda Station.
- March: At "Dancer"Commuter passとNon-reserved limited express ticketLifted the ban on combined use with.Until now, the combined use of commuter passes and non-reserved limited express tickets, which had been permitted on other conventional line limited express trains, has not been permitted for a long time on "Odoriko" and "Tokai".Regular ticketHad to buy.
- March:485 series Japanese style trainThe temporary limited express "Ozashiki Shonan Izu" is operated between Tokyo Station and Ito Station for 14 days on 15, 28, 29, and 4.
- 10/7: In commemoration of the 20th anniversary of the operation of "Odoriko", a revival operation was carried out by a 20-car train of 183 series as "Odoriko 9th Anniversary Issue".
- 12/9: Series 40 and 165 as part of the 167th anniversary of the opening of the Izukyu LineNational railway colorThe revival train express "Izu" using an 8-car train runs between Tokyo Station and Izukyu-Shimoda Station.
- March: The temporary rapid train "Shonan / Izu Tsubaki" using the 3/165 series JNR color 167-car train runs between Omiya Station-Izu-Kogen Station and Ito Station-Omiya Station.
- October: "Resort 10 EX" using the 8 series train "Resort 2100 EX" with flowers related to 21 cities and towns along the line including the Izu west coast on the car bodyFleur dancer"Starts operation.
- 12/1: JR East is revised on this day,Shinonoi Line"ShinanoAll "" except ""L limited expressAbolished the name "Odoriko".
- 2003(15) July: "Super View Odoriko" Extraordinary one descent from IkebukuroUtsunomiya StationOperates as the first train.
- 2004(16)11/13: As part of JR East's "" project, a special express "" between Tokyo Station and Izukyu-Shimoda StationAmagi walking1 round trip operation. It was a 183 series train, and the head mark used was "Amagi" with the letters "Walking" added.
- 2005(17)11/3-5 Day-6 Day : Sobu Main LineChiba Station --Tokyo Station --Between Izukyu-Shimoda StationMakuhari Vehicle Center183 series and 189 series trainsOperates "Dancer" 161 using.
- May: 5 years after the opening of Shimoda PortBlack shipThe paint color "" with red and white belts arranged on a black base in the image ofKurofune train2100 series "Resort 21 EX" used "Resort XNUMX EX"Resort dancerOperates Nos. 81 and 82 on holidays.
- October: Started connecting "Royal Box" decorated with "Kurofune Train" to "Resort Odoriko" Nos. 10 and 81.
- 3/18: Changed as follows due to timetable revision.
- All seats on all trains are non-smoking.
- Car 8 (10-car train) and Car 5 (7-car train), which used to be unreserved seats, will be reserved seats for "Odoriko".
- Regardless of the departure / arrival station, "Super View Odoriko" will be numbered from No. 1 and "Odoriko" will be numbered from No. 101.
- 4/1: The stop of "Super View Odoriko" at Rendaiji Station is cancelled.
- 3/18: Changed as follows due to timetable revision.
- 2008 year (Heisei 20 year)12/13-14 Day: As part of the 70th anniversary of the opening of the Ito Line, the special express "Tamachi Rolling Stock Center 183 series and 189 series trains"Amagi1 round trip operation.
- 2009 year (Heisei 21 year)
- 3/14: The stop of "Odoriko" at Rendaiji Station is cancelled.
- 5/16-17 Day : Nambu LineFrom along the lineKurofune FestivalKurofune in consideration of tourismwrapping21-car train of resort 6EX ordinary cars only (on the Nambu line)Effective length(Relationship) Use of the special express "Resort dancerNo. 91/92Tachikawa Station --Between Izukyu-Shimoda Station (Hamakawasaki Station経由）で1往復運転。その後、同年7月11日・12日および9月26日・27日、11月14日・15日、2010January 1th-9th, May 11th, 5th,2011March 2 and 18,20123月23日 - 25日・5月18日 - 20日にも運行されたが、2011年2月は伊豆急下田行きのみの運転だった。なお2011年は5月21・22日にも運転予定だったが、3月11日のTohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake)VictimThe train was also suspended because the Kurofune Festival was canceled due to consideration for the feelings of the train.
- 3/13: Opened this dayYokosuka LineTo commemorate the opening of Musashi-Kosugi Station, "Resort dancerDrive No. 65 (21-car train of Resort 7EX ordinary cars only) between Shinjuku Station and Izukyu-Shimoda Station.Also, from the same day, Musashikosugi Station will be added to the stops of "Super View Odoriko" and "Odoriko" departing from and arriving at Omiya Station, Ikebukuro Station, and Shinjuku Station.
- 5/22 : Tsujido StationHomeDue to widening work, only some trains going upHiratsuka Station --The route between Shinagawa StationTokaido Freight Line・ Changed to via Yokosuka Line.As a result, "Super View Odoriko" No. 10 → 92 (for Omiya), "Odoriko" No. 118 → 184, and "Odoriko" No. 182 → 186Fujisawa Station(Freight line side), changed to Musashi-Kosugi station stop.
- 2/11 - 2/13 : Kawazu SakuraIn consideration of sightseeing, a temporary limited express "Izukyu 2100 series resort 21EX (8-car train with built-in royal box) is used between Chiba Station on the Sobu Main Line-Tokyo Station-Izukyu-Shimoda Station.Kawazu Sakura1 round trip[Press 11].
- 3/26: Based on the 3 series as the final event of the "Izu / Yugawara hot springs / flowers full campaign" held until MarchShonan colorAndOmiya General Rolling Stock CenterTemporary limited express using the 185 series OM03 train belonging toJoshu Odoriko"Takasaki Station → Between Izukyu-Shimoda Station (via Shinjuku), the special express "Izu dancerWas scheduled to run between Izukyu-Shimoda Station and Tokyo Station,3/11Occurred inTohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake)andTEPCO-Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant AccidentTEPCO's power shortage caused byPlanned power outageBoth trains were shut down due to the implementation.After that, due to lack of power, the operation will be stopped or the number will be reduced.
- 3/27: Omiya General Rolling Stock Center 185 series 200 series OM03 train special express "IdeyuWas planned to run one round trip between Tokyo Station and Izukyu-Shimoda Station, but it was suspended due to the above reasons.
- 10/7: "Resort dancerIzukyu 2100 series Kurofune train 8-car train resumed operation.
- 10/15-10/16: An organization that used the 30 series A185 train belonging to the Tamachi Rolling Stock Center, which was restored to the original paint color to commemorate the 8th anniversary of "Odoriko" driving.Extra train"Limited Express Odoriko 30th Anniversary Issue"On the 15th and on the 16th, drive one each between Tokyo Station and Izukyu-Shimoda Station..
- 3/3: Temporary limited express train using 157 series 185 series OM200 train belonging to Omiya General Rolling Stock Center with body painting according to 08 seriesJoshu OdorikoFrom Takasaki Station to Izukyu-Shimoda Station (via Shinjuku).
- October 3th3/4: Temporary limited express "Omiya General Rolling Stock Center OM08 formation use"AmagiOn the 3rd, Izukyu-Shimoda Station → Tokyo Station (uphill only), and on the 4th, Tokyo Station-Izukyu-Shimoda Station.
- 12/1 : E259 seriesTemporary limited express "Marine Express DancerTokyo Station-Started operation between Izukyu-Shimoda Station.
- 3/16: Due to the timetable revision, Kinomiya Station and Usami Station will be removed from the "Odoriko" stop, andShonan Shinjuku LineUrawa station has been added to the temporary "Super View Odoriko" stop at Omiya station due to the installation of the platform.At the same time, with the abolition of the Tamachi Rolling Stock Center, the 185 series and 251 series will be changed to the Omiya General Rolling Stock Center.
- 2016(28)4/25: From this day, the ticket gates for reserved seats will be omitted in principle.[Newspaper 2].
- 2018(30)11/3 : Kawasaki StationTokaido Main LineDue to the widening of the platform, the Ueno Tokyo Line (excluding the Joban Line direct train) will be on the regular and rapid trains from around 10 am to the last train. YokohamaSuspended between.On this day, the "Super View Odoriko" and "Odoriko" driving to and from TokyoShinagawa --Driving between Yokohama via the Yokosuka Line.
- 2019(31)3/15 : Abolished in-car sales for this day only (excluding "Super View Odoriko")[Press 12].
- 2020(Reiwa2 years)
- 3/8: Ended operation of "Marine Express Odoriko" by E259 series.
- 3/13: Ended operation of "Super View Odoriko"[Newspaper 3].
- 3/14: Changed as follows due to timetable revision.
- E261 seriesby"Safir dancerStart operation of No.[Press 13].
- 「踊り子」7号（改正前は107号）、「踊り子」1・4・6・15・18号（改正前は「スーパービュー踊り子」1・2・4・7・10号）の使用車両を185系・251系からE257系に変更、「踊り子」5号（改正前は「スーパービュー踊り子」3号）の使用車両が、251系から185系に変更される。これにより新宿発1本のみ185系運転による「踊り子」号が復活。（土休日は池袋発）[Annotation 8]
- The number of issues has been revised, and regular trains have been reassigned from No. 1 and special trains have been reassigned from No. 51 (Safir Odoriko has been reassigned from No. 1 regardless of whether it is regular or temporary). [Annotation 9].
- All trains stop at Shinagawa Station, where some trains passed, and Shibuya Station, where trains departing from and arriving at Shinjuku passed.
- There is no setting for departure and arrival at Omiya station.
- 4/8: AmendmentNew influenza measures special measures lawbased onNew Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19)Following the announcement of the state of emergency, JR East announced the same year.4/9 - 5/31Until, it was decided to sell the "Safir Odoriko" in the car and suspend the business of the cafeteria (noodle bar).[Press 14].
- 4/23: The same year due to a decrease in users due to the effects of the new coronavirus infection5/1 --Announced that the following measures will be implemented until June 6[Press 15].
- same year5/7 --Until May 5, "Odoriko" Nos. 31, 4, 7, 15, and 18 will be suspended.Due to this suspension, the E98 series 257 series was temporarily withdrawn from operation.
- 同年6月1日 - 6月30日まで、「踊り子」4・7・15・18号および「サフィール踊り子」3・5・4号の指定席車両の販売を見合わせ。
- 5/13: JR East announces the implementation of the following operation plans and measures.
- 5/30: From the first train of this day to the next31 DayUntil the last trainShibuya Station(Saikyo Line-Shonan Shinjuku Line) With improvement workOsaki Station --Shinjuku station is suspended.On both days, "Safir Odoriko" and "Odoriko" departing from Ikebukuro Station and Shinjuku Station will be changed to Tokyo Station (via Kawasaki Station) (Musashi-Kosugi Station will not pass).
- 6/25: Resumed operation of "Odoriko" Nos. 4, 7, 15, and 18. The E257 series 2000 series has also returned to operation.
- July 7: Resumed operation of "Safir Odoriko" Nos. 2, 3, and 5.
- 2021(3nd year of Reiwa)
- 3月13日：普通車における従来の指定席・自由席の区分が廃止され、新たな着席サービス（全車指定席）が開始される[Press 18]..The transfer discount with the Shinkansen is abolished.Limited express charges set for the Susumu Line section[Press 19][Press 20]..All trains are unified to E257 series 2000 series and 2500 series[Press 18]..In addition, the only stops at Ajiro Station are Nos. 3, 4, 13, and 16.
Origin of each train name
The names of the trains that run between Tokyo Station-Atami Station and Izu Peninsula Station used to be abundant as mentioned above, but they were gradually consolidated and abolished to only one type of "Odoriko".
- "Amagi' Izu PeninsulaLocated in the center ofAmagiyama"(Mr. Amagi).
- "IkoiFrom "resting" at the hot springs (meaning to take a rest).
- "Izu(Izu) Peninsula nameOld country nameIsIzu”
- "IdeyuIt is named after the word "Ideyu", which stands for hot springs.
- "OkuizuFrom "Oku Izu," which is a term that refers to the southern region of the Izu Peninsula.
- "Olympia' Olympic gamesEtymology and origin ofGreek languagePlace name "Olympia"From."
- "Safir dancer(Saphir ODORIKO) FrenchでsapphireThe word "SafirFrom. It is said that "I want you to enjoy a high-quality, high-class and elegant trip by imagining the beautiful sea and sky of Izu that shines blue like jewel sapphire."
- "Ten countries(Jikkoku) Shizuoka PrefectureAtamiとKannan TownLocated between, "Tokuni Pass"(From thereSagami country-Musashi country-Awakuni-Kazusa-Shimosa-Suruga country-Omi Province-Shinano country-Kai country-IzukuniIt is named after the old country name of "Tenkoku" because it can be seen.Generally, it is often called "jukkoku", but "jikkoku" is justified.
- "Shonan Nikko"(Sho Nannikkou) ShonanWith the areasunlightFrom tying.
- "Joban Izu(Joban Izu) Joban (former country name)Hitachi-Iwaki, CurrentIbaraki-Fukushima(Eastern) Named as a train heading from the area to Izu.
- "TachibanaEdible, which is often cultivated in the Izu areacitrusIs a generic name for "Orange"(Tachibana).
- "Chiyoda' Imperial PalaceThe location of "Chiyoda"(Chiyoda) is derived.At that timeCrown Prince Akihito Of婚姻The place name of Tokyo was used exceptionally because of the celebration ofTrain nicknameSee).
- "HatsushimaIt belongs to Atami City, Shizuoka Prefecture, and is located about 10km east of the city.Hatsushima"(Hatsushima).
- ^ Incidentally,ShuzenjiOnly on the way to and fromAtami - MishimaBetweenJR TokaiTravel in the jurisdiction.
- ^ There is no section that can travel over 120km / h within the normal operation section.
- ^ This is because it was combined with the regular train Green Car.
- ^ 尤も、2020年の改正において185系からE257系へと変更された列車は下り1本のみであり、これは185系のライナー運用増加に伴う運用変更（SVO3号：251系→5号：185系、107号：185系→7号：E257系）によるものである。E257系が置き換えたのは実質的には251系による運用（E261系により置き換えられた運用を除く）のみであり、185系の運用数も減少していない。
- ^ The stations are Tokyo Station, Shinagawa Station, Kawasaki Station, Yokohama Station, Ofuna Station, Hiratsuka Station, Kokufutsu Station, Odawara Station, Mazuru Station, Yugawara Station, Atami Station, Kurumiya Station, Amiyo Station, Ito Station, Izukogen Station, It was Izu Atagawa Station, Izu Inatori Station, Kawazu Station, Izukyu Shimoda Station
- ^ Photographs of the head mark are posted in each issue of "Railway Fan". "Izu"-No.178 (February 1976 issue) p2. "Ideyu" --No.18 (May 457 issue) p1999.
- ^ The express "Tokai" passes through Chigasaki StationKofu StationStop
- ^ Until now, the only dancers to and from Ikebukuro and Shinjuku operated on the 185 series were the 251 series "Super View Odoriko", but it has been a long time since the regular trains.
- ^ However, the number of regular trains is numbered regardless of departure / arrival, weekday operation, Saturday and holiday operation, for example, No. 1 (from Shinjuku) is a train that is operated on Saturdays and holidays, but the number of regular trains is It is a number.For this reason, the starting numbers of regular trains are different on weekdays and Saturdays and holidays. On weekdays, the train starts from No. 3 for downhill, No. 4 for uphill, No. 1 for downhill and No. 2 for uphill on Saturdays and holidays.Similar examples can be seen in the Takasaki Line limited express "Swallow Akagi" and "Akagi" and the Sobu Main Line limited express "Shiosai".
- ^ a b Odoriko / Super View Odoriko (185 series / 251 series) --JR East, viewed April 2016, 4.
- ^ Cancellation of in-car services such as Shinkansen and conventional limited express trains -JR East
- ^ "Safir dancer”. JR East. 2020/3/11Browse.
- ^ JR Timetable / JTB Timetable January 2013 Issue
- ^ Limited express "Marine Express Odoriko" debut --East Japan Railway Company Yokohama Branch
- ^ Mitsuteru Teramoto "JNR / JR Train Name Dictionary" Chuo Shoin ISBN-4 88732-093-0 p.80
- ^ "Onsen trains are closed on weekends at the end of the year and the beginning of the year" "Asahi Shimbun" December 25, 12, 2 pages
- ^ a b c "Limited Express 10 Years" p.196
- ^ JR Editing Timetable October XNUMX IssueKotsu Publishing Co., Ltd. (October 67, XNUMX, XNUMX). Pp. JR News ②, p.XNUMX
- ^ a b "Limited Express 10 Years" pp.32-32
- ^ "Limited Express 10 Years" p.41
- ^ a b c "Limited Express 10 Years" pp.49-50
- ^ a b "Limited Express 10 Years" p.68
- ^ "Limited Express 10 Years" p.99
- ^ "Railway Record Book September 2002" "RAIL FAN" Vol. 12, No. 50, Japan Railfan Club, December 2, 2003, p. 3.
- ^ Group special train "Limited Express Odoriko 30th Anniversary Issue" driving -"Railway fan"Friendship company railf.jp Railroad News July 2011, 10
Press release material
- ^ “With the opening of the Ueno Tokyo Line, the Joban Line Limited Express will be reborn as a more comfortable and easier-to-use limited express.” (Press release), East Japan Railway Company Mito Branch, (March 2014, 10) 2015/3/15Browse.
- ^ "About the replacement of the E353 series of the Chuo Line limited express trains" Azusa "and" Kaiji "" (PDF) (Press Release), JR East, (May 2018, 5) 2019/5/8Browse.
- ^ "About the decision of the name of the new sightseeing limited express train in the Izu area" (PDF) (Press Release), JR East, (May 2019, 5) 2019/5/8Browse.
- ^ "About December 2020 timetable revision" (Press Release), Izukyu Corporation, (February 2020, 2) 2020/3/11Browse.
- ^ "About the resumption of in-car services of Joetsu, Hokuriku Shinkansen and" Safir Odoriko "" (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (April 2020, 6) 2020/7/19Browse.
- ^ "About suspension of in-car services such as Shinkansen and conventional express trains" (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (April 2021, 1) 2021/2/14Browse.
- ^ "Notice of additional trains in autumn" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), (August 2017, 8) 2020/11/15Browse.
- ^ "Notice of additional trains in autumn" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), (August 2018, 8) 2020/11/15Browse.
- ^ "Notice of additional trains in autumn" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), (August 2016, 8) 2020/11/15Browse.
- ^ (PDF) --East Japan Railway Company Press Release October 2012, 10
- ^ (PDF) --Izukyu Corporation Press Release January 2011, 1
- ^ "About the termination of some trains of the in-car sales service of Shinkansen and conventional limited express trains and the review of the items handled" (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (October 2019, 2) 2019/2/18Browse.
- ^ “About the March 2020 timetable revision” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (December 2019, 12), p. 13, オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 12. 2020/3/3Browse.
- ^ "About suspension of in-car services such as Shinkansen and conventional express trains" (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (April 2020, 4) 2020/4/8Browse.
- ^ "About the partial suspension of operation of the limited express" Odoriko "due to the influence of the new coronavirus and the suspension of the release of reserved seats" (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company Yokohama Branch, (June 2020, 4), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 4. 2020/4/25Browse.
- ^ "Continuing to stop in-car services for Shinkansen and conventional limited express trains after June" (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (December 2020, 5), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 5. 2020/5/13Browse.
- ^ "Regarding operation plans and reserved seats for Shinkansen and conventional express trains that are pending for sale" (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (December 2020, 5), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 5. 2020/5/13Browse.
- ^ a b “The Tokaido Line Limited Express will be reborn” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (September 2020, 11), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 11. 2020/11/12Browse.
- ^ "Regarding the setting of limited express charges on the Susumu Line due to the renewal of the Limited Express Odoriko train" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Izuhakone Railway, (November 2020, 11), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 11. 2020/11/12Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). Izuhakone Railway. As of February 2021, 2オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021/2/8Browse.
- ^ "JR" Safir Odoriko "released all seats green car or more"Kyodo News. (December 2019, 12)
- ^ "JR Tokyo branch office, etc. Limited express" Odoriko "reserved seat ticket gate omitted". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha). (January 2016, 4)
- ^ "Super View Odoriko, Maku JR East in March, generation change to strengthen Izu limited express". Kyodo News(November 2019, 12). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 12. 2020/3/3Browse.
- "10 years of JR limited express"Kosai Publisher, August 1997, 5.ISBN 4-330-45697-4.
- "Shonan train 80 series / 153 series / 157 series / 185 series"Planning room cat, February 1982.ISBN 4-87366-036-X.
- "Limited Express Odoriko & JR East New Limited Express"Icarus Publishing, February 2000.ISBN 4-87149-276-1.
- "Odoriko Retsuden" Ikaros Publishing, October 2018.ISBN 4-80220-576-7.
- Kunihiko Okubo, Mitsuteru Teramoto "The Great Train Retsuden"Japan Transportation Corporation Publishing Business Bureau, October 1988, pp.1-65.ISBN 4-533-00925-5.
- "Railway Pictorial"Electric Vehicle Study Group, 2019-3 (No.957 Special Feature: Shonan Express).
- A train that also runs in the Izu region
- A train that was also running in the Izu region
- Train Information> Odoriko (E257 series / 185 series): JR East
- Safir dancer: JR East
- Izukyu 2100 series --Izukyu