Photo Volvo XC40 Recharge
Volvo Cars global sales, XC40 up 32%, strong 2020
If you write the contents roughly
The number of "XC90" decreased by 8.2% from the previous year to 9 units, the first decrease in three years.
Volvo Cars announced on January 1 the results of global new car sales in 7.Total sales ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
2002 yearsNorth American International Auto ShowThe first generation announced atThe first Volvo S80Common with large vehicles such asFull size OfplatformAdopts the Volvo P2 platform.Produced at Volvo's Toslanda plant.The first production equipmentPeople's Republic of ChinaMoved to2014The end of theスウェーデンDiscontinued production at the car nameVolvo XC Classic(OrVolvo XC90 Classic).
At the end of 2014, the second generation XC2 was announced.New platformScalable product architectureIt is based on (SPA). Both generations of the XC90 won the SUV of the Year in the magazine "Motor Trend" at the time of their debut.
First generation (2002-2014)
platform TheS80It is a Volvo P2 platform used in Volvo cars and other large Volvo cars, and the engine is the same as the S80.Inline 5 cylinderとInline 6 cylinder Ofgasoline enginePlace horizontally.The straight-five engine that was initially prepared was a single turbo, and the straight-five engine was a twin turbo.
- 2001January,North American International Auto ShowAnnouncing the concept car at, and exploring the reaction of the market.In November of the same year, as Volvo's first SUV, a part of the front and the car name XC11Teaser adsAnnounced in the form of.. Next day2002Officially announced at the North American International Auto Show.. From August of the same yearスウェーデンStarted production at Toslanda factory.
- 2003, North American Truck of the Year and Motor Trend Magazine's Sports Utility of the Year.AmericaIt became the most popular Volvo car in Japan, and at one point accounted for about 25% of sales.
- 2005, Added V8 TE equipped with new V4.4 8L engine.This engineYamahaIt has a maximum output of 315 horsepower (232kW) and a maximum torque of 44.9kgm (440Nm).The annual target sales volume is 15,000 units, and the model equipped with V8 engine is initially due to the engine mounting position.JapanIn the specifications, only the left steering wheel was set (at that time, only the left steering wheel was very rare in Volvo's Japanese specifications).
- 2006Partially improved in the latter half, equipped with a newly developed in-line 6-cylinder engine.It is also equipped with a pre-charged electronically controlled AWD system.A new technology that distributes 80Nm of torque to the rear wheels in advance when starting from a stopped state, which reduces wheel spin and makes the response at the time of starting faster than before.The change in the exterior is that in the case of a right-hand drive car, a left fender mirror was installed and measures against blind spots were taken.In addition, the right handle can be selected for the model equipped with V8 engine,The United Kingdom,AustraliaIt was also sold at.At this timing, the in-line 5-cylinder engine car was abolished.
- 2007, Minor change.The design of the front grill has been changed.In addition, a special limited edition "XC90 3.2 Sport" is available. Based on the XC90 3.2 (7-seater specification), the XC90 series' first dedicated sports suspension, speed-sensitive power steering, reinforced anti-roll bar, and a shock absorber with a harder setting than usual are adopted.On the other hand, the "Nordic", which has simple equipment and a low price, was also sold for a limited time.
- 2008A special specification car "3.2 R-DESIGN" is available.A limited edition car with a special sports suspension and special equipment for Volvo's unique and sophisticated styling concept "R-DESIGN". 19-inch specially designed aluminum wheels, dual sports tail pipes, front grille, genuine leather sports seats & sports steering wheel, etc. will be exclusive to R-DESIGN.Limited to 80 units, steering wheel position is on the right.In addition, the front seats of the V8 TE AWD are equipped with "ventilation function" and "massage function", and the second row seats are newly equipped with "seat heater" as standard equipment.Right-hand drive specification, left-hand drive can be selected for V2 TE AWD.
- 2009Two new models, the "Nordic", which was set as a limited edition car, and the "3.2 R-DESIGN", which was set as a specialty limited edition car, have been newly set as catalog models, and the lineup has been renewed. did. In "Nordic", bi-xenon headlights, genuine leather seats, passenger seat power seats, body-colored wheel arches, and park assist rear are newly standard equipment.The new top-range model of the series, the "2 R Design," is equipped with an electric glass sunroof as standard equipment and Volvo's first 3.2-inch aluminum wheels.With this minor change, the 20cc V4400 engine was abolished.Right-hand drive only setting.
- 2010From this year, the lineup will be set to two grades, the standard "SE" and the sporty "R-DESIGN" such as special suspension and genuine leather sports seats.In this improvement, a large front emblem has been adopted, and a side view camera is standard equipment on all models.In addition, a front bumper air intake with chrome trim is adopted. The SE is equipped with silver-colored roof rails, speed-sensitive power steering, and 2-inch aluminum wheels as standard equipment.Right-hand drive only setting.
- 2011Partially improved.There are up to 64 seats, and you can freely arrange the seats.In addition, it is equipped with a side view camera, high performance audio system (160W, 8 speakers / CD player), USB port, etc. Adopt safety functions such as RSC (Roll Stability Control).This time, the model name has been changed from "3.2 SE AWD" to "3.2 AWD SE", and the R-DESIGN package has been added.Right-hand drive only setting.
- 2012The model name has been changed from "3.2 AWD SE" to "3.2 AWD".Right-hand drive only setting.
- 2013Implemented minor changes again.The lineup includes "3.2 AWD" and "3.2 AWD EXECUTIVE". R-DESIGN is lined up as "3.2 AWD R design".All grades are equipped with a 3.2L in-line 3.2-cylinder engine and have a maximum output of 6 horsepower.The transmission is an automatic with 243-speed geartronic. The "6 AWD EXECUTIVE" is equipped with a dedicated emblem, perforated soft leather seats (front: with ventilation and massage functions), and rear seat heaters (second row).In addition, the anti-theft system "Volvo Guard System (with interior movement sensor)" is standard equipment on all grades.Only the right-hand drive is set.
XC90 Ocean Race
In early 2005, a special version called the Ocean Race Edition was announced.Special blue color, leather interior with contrast stitching and special interior trim..A total of 800 units were produced.
The first Volvo XC90People's Republic of ChinaWas sold as an XC Classic.HeilongjiangDaqing CityProduced at Volvo's new factory in, The necessary toolsスウェーデンIs shipped from..The equipment level has changed compared to the international specification, the engine is 220horsepower2.5LturbogasolineThere is only one 5-cylinder engine. XC Classic is equipped with all-wheel drive (AWD) as standard equipment.ト ラ ン ス ミ ッ シ ョ ンIs 5 speedmanual, Or 5th speedautomatic..Price is lower than the second generation XC2.
|Spec.||D3 AWD||D4 FWD||D5 FWD / D5 AWD||D5 FWD / D5 AWD||D5 FWD / D5 AWD||2.5T FWD / 2.5T AWD||3.2 FWD / 3.2 AWD||T6 AWD||V8 AWD|
|Minimum ground clearance||231 mm|
|Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu||249 L|
|Capacity||5 or 7 people|
|Years||2009||2013||2003-2004||2005-2011||2012 – 2014||2003 – 2006||2007 – 2014||2003 – 2005||2005 – 2011|
|Dry weight||2,029 kg||2,127 kg||2,065 kg - 2,225 kg||2,029 kg||1,976 kg||2,025 kg - 2,212 kg||2,077 kg|
|engine||I5 turbo||I5 turbo||I6||I6 twin turbo||V8|
|Displacement||2,401 cc||2,401 cc||2,401 cc||2,401 cc||2,401 cc||2,521 cc||3,129 cc||2,922 cc||4,414 cc|
|Fuel economy (mixed)||8.1 l / 100 km||8.1 L / 100Km||8.2 --9 L / 100Km||8.3 L / 100Km||11.2 l / 100 km||10.2–19.9 l / 100 km||11.0–13.5 l / 100 km|
|Fuel economy (country road)||6.7 L / 100Km||6.9 L / 100Km||8.9 l / 100 km||8.9 l / 100 km||9.8 l / 100 km|
|Fuel economy (urban area)||10.5 L / 100Km||10.7 L / 100Km||15 l / 100 km||14.7–16.8 l / 100 km||14.5–18.2 l / 100 km|
|Maximum output||120 kW (120 kW; 163 PS)||120 kW (120 kW; 163 PS)||120 kW (120 kW; 163 PS)||136 kW (136 kW; 185 PS)||147 kW (147 kW; 200 PS)||155 kW (155 kW; 211 PS)||175–179kW (175–179kW; 238–243PS)||200 kW (200 kW; 272 PS)||232 kW (232 kW; 315 PS)|
|Maximum torque||340 N · m (251 lb · ft) @ 1920-2800 rpm||340 N · m (251 lb · ft) @ 1750-3000 rpm||340 N · m (251 lb · ft) @||400 N · m (295 lb · ft) @ 2000-2750 rpm||420 N · m (310 lb · ft) @ 1920-2800 rpm||320 N · m (236 lb · ft) @ 1500 rpm||320 N · m (236 lb · ft) @ 3200 rpm||380 N · m (280 lb · ft) @? rpm||441 N · m (325 lb · ft) @ 4000 rpm|
|Acceleration 0-100 km / h (seconds)||11.8||11.8||11.5||10.3||9.5||9.3-9.5||9.0||7.0-7.3|
|Top speed||190 km / h (118 mph)||190 km / h (118 mph)||195 km / h (121 mph)||204 km / h (127 mph)||210 km / h (130 mph)||190-209 km / h (-12 mph)||215 km / h (134 mph)||248 km / h (154 mph)|
|ト ラ ン ス ミ ッ シ ョ ン||automatic||automatic||Manual automatic||automatic|
|CO2 emissions (g / km)||216||212||217-239||219||269||265-281||317|
|Environmental classification (EU)||€ 4||€ 4||€ 3||€ 4||€ 4||€ 4||€ 4||€ 4||€ 4|
The roof of the XC90Ultra high strength steel plateIt is reinforced with to prevent the passenger seat from falling over when it rolls over.This system is sold as ROPS, Roll Stability Control (RSC),Anti-skid deviceIt is closely related to (DSTC) and Side Impact Absorption System (SIPS) systems to prevent accidents and ultimately minimize accident forces.The United States National Trunk Road Safety Authority measures the 2013 XC90's tilt risk at 17.9%...Maximum sideway thrust is 0.77g.
The rear structure of the XC90 is designed to absorb impact energy and the occupantsWhiplashIt is protected by a protection system (WHIPS).Rear-end collisionIt is designed to hold the occupant at the time.
American Road Safety Insurance Association(IIHS) awarded the Volvo XC90 the Top Safety Pick Award. The XC90 received an IIHS "good" rating in front, side, rear and roof strength tests and was awarded with electronic stability control as standard equipment..
Volvo Car Corporation The20077At the end, as there is a risk of battery shortage and fire200590 models of XC42,211recallI announced that.The car will be available from June 2004, 6 to May 7, 05.スウェーデンProduced at the Toslanda plant in Japan.The recall target isThe United States of AmericaとカナダVehicles only.
2nd generation (since 2015)
Volvo20125Announced that it will start production of the 2nd generation XC90 in the latter half of 2014, start accepting orders in 2014, and officially start selling in 2015...This SUVEurope,Asia,North AmericaSold atAmericaWas expected to account for more than one-third of global sales.
Every part, including the body, chassis, suspension, and interior and exterior styling, has been newly developed, making it a new era Volvo car.
The design is "Norse mythology"Tall hammerThe design with the motif of "" is used, and the vehicle including the design is highly evaluated, and won the "Best of the Best" product design award of the 2015/04/11 German Red Dot Award, interior design. Awarded of the Year (mass production vehicle category), 2016 North American Truck & SUV of the Year, 2016 SUV of the Year of US Motor Trend, more than 50 worldwide Won the award.
Although it is an SUV with a relatively large body, the fact that the engine to be installed is limited to straight-four is also in line with the times when downsizing was taken into consideration.platformIs also a new developmentScalable product architectureIs adopted.Compared to its predecessor, the body has been expanded in overall length and width, and the overall height has been lowered by about 20 mm.
Japanese specification car
On January 2016, 1, the Japanese specifications were announced.All cars will be set only for AWD, and the engine to be installed will be all car direct 27 and gasoline 4L direct injection turbo, but the top range "T2.0" is combined with an electric motor.PHEVAnd the system output 407PS is generated.It is possible to travel 35.4km with only the motor. The "T6" will be a 320PS turbocharger and supercharger, and the "T5" will be a 254PS turbocharger.The diesel model "D5" was announced and released as a latecomer.Like the gasoline model, it is equipped with a 2L in-line 235-cylinder diesel turbo according to Drive-E and delivers 480ps / XNUMXNm.In addition, as a new system, Power Pulse Technology is adopted for the first time as a Japanese diesel engine.Compressed air can be sent into the turbo during transmission acceleration to reduce turbo lag.
The new XC90 features a double wishbone front suspension and a new integral link rear axle with lightweight lateral leaf springs.ChassisRenewed..The new XC90 can also be equipped with an electronically controlled air suspension with five modes to choose from..
In the interior, a 9-inch tablet-like touch screen center display,Steering wheel, Equipped with voice controls, all linked to the interface sold as "Sensus"Internet radio,navigation,parking, Music streaming, OS mirroring,ア ッ プ ル,AndroidTo display cloud-based apps, including devices, on a touchscreen display and use your tablet in the carWi-FiHot spotCan be accessed.In addition, on the center screen between the driver's seat and the passenger seat,OrreforsThere are operation parts such as a shift lever using the crystal of the above, a diamond cut start / stop button, and a drive mode control.
The vehicle seats have also been redesigned with side bolster adjustments, seat cushion extensions, and massages. The second row uses a three-seater seat with a reclining adjustment function.By using the slide function, it is possible to give room to the feet of the occupants in the third row and increase the loading space.The center seat is equipped with an integrated child booster cushion. The XC2 has a 3-seater, but a 3-seater third-row seat is also available.
Volvo Cars' air purification system has been improved with the addition of a new carbon filter to more efficiently capture small particles and pollen in the intake air. The second-generation XC2 uses a 90 ° view camera that allows you to see the surroundings from a bird's-eye view.The rear sensing system enables automatic parking as a "park assist pilot"..
The second generation XC2 was created by Volvo's designers.Thor's HammerT-shaped called " LED Daytime lightingAlong with this, Volvo's new, more prominent logo mark is the first model to have a straight line of diagonal metallic slashes covering the grill and the arrow that is the icon..
Five models are available: Kinetic (base model), Momentum, Inscription (more luxurious model), R-design (more sporty model), and Excellence (highest grade) (Volvo describes them as "expressions")..
The 2nd generation Volvo XC90 SUV features "run-off road protection and automatic braking at intersections.Intelli SafeIs installed.
Volvo XC90 safety systems include:
- Run-off road protection: When deviating from the road, the new Volvo XC90 detects what is happening and fastens the front safety belt to maintain the occupant's position.Spinal cord injuryThe energy absorption feature between the seat and the seat frame cushions the vertical forces that can occur when the car encounters a hard landing on the terrain..
- City safety with automatic braking at intersections:The XC90 is the world's first vehicle equipped with technology that automatically applies the brakes when the driver turns in front of an oncoming vehicle.this ishighwayNot only, it is a scene that is often seen at intersections in the city with heavy traffic.
- Adaptive Cruise Control, Pilot Assist Congestion Assist:It automatically follows the preceding vehicle when there is a traffic jam while the vehicle is stopped, enabling safe and comfortable semi-autonomous driving.Automatically controls acceleration / braking and steering.
Pilot Assist II (2017 model)
Volvo also claims that "by 2020, no one will be seriously injured or killed in the new Volvo.".
Euro NCAPTested the standard 2015-door SUV "XC5" (90 model) in 2016 and considers the XC90 to be "best in class" performance.The National Trunk Road Traffic Safety Authority recorded only rollovers.
|National Trunk Road Traffic Safety Bureau||Euro NCAP|
|Front-driver||Adult occupant||37 points / 97%|
|Front-passenger||Child occupants||24 points / 87%|
|Side-driver||Pedestrian||26 points / 72%|
|Side-passenger||Driver assist||13 points / 100%|
|Roll over.||/ 17.9%|
American Road Safety Insurance AssociationAlso conducted a crash test of the XC90 and announced the following results.
|Small overlap front collision: driver's side||Good|
|Small overlap front collision: passenger side||Good|
|Moderate overlap front collision||Good|
The XC90's T8 plug-in hybrid (PHEV) isVolvo V60 Based on the technology used in PHEVs..The battery located in the center of the vehicle can be charged using the charger of the electric vehicle and alsoRegenerative brakeCan store the energy recovered by..According to Volvo, the XC90 T8 does not sacrifice occupant space or luggage space to carry hybrid equipment.However, in MY2016-2018, the tank capacity has been reduced to 50L and there are no spare tires..
CO2Emissions are 49g / km, and the all-electric mileage in the new European driving cycle is 43km.Normal driving is the default hybrid mode, but the driver can switch to a mode that uses only electricity at the push of a button,Zero emissionRealizing running.United States Environmental Protection AgencyIn the (EPA) test, the XC90 T8 has an all-electric mileage of 14miAt (23km), gasoline consumption is a little (0.1gal / 100mi), so the actual all-electric mileage is evaluated as 0 to 13mi (0 to 21km)..
In EPA's 5-cycle test, the 2016 model XC90 T8 consumes 100 energy per 58 mi in pure mode (electricity only).kWhThis is a combination of cities and highways.Fuel efficiencyIs 1gallonIt means that it will be 53 miles per gallon (MPG-e) (4.4 L / 100km, 64 mpg-imp gasoline equivalent).EPA's official city / highway fuel economy with only a petrol engine is 25 mpg-US (9.4 L / 100 km; 30 mpg-imp)..
XC90 T8 PHEV米 国Delivery started in August 2015.EuropeCumulative sales in 2015 were 2,653 units, Cumulative sales in the US up to February 2016 are 2 units..According to Volvo, plug-in hybrid sales by mid-March 2016 will account for 3% of Volvo XC90's worldwide sales..
|Spec.||D4 FWD / AWD||D5 AWD||T5 AWD||T6 AWD||T8 twin engine|
|Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu||451 L|
|Capacity||5 or 7 people||4 or 7 people|
|Curb weight||2,050-2,130 kg (-176 lb)||2,130-2,171 kg (-90 lb)||2,105-2,140 kg (-77 lb)||2,124-2,165 kg (-90 lb)||2,319-2,394 kg (-165 lb)|
|Tank capacity||71 L||71 L||71 L||71 L||50 L|
|Cylinder||In-line 4 (4 valves / cylinder)|
|engine||2.0L diesel turbo engine||2.0L twin diesel turbo engine||2.0L petrol turbo engine||2.0L supercharger & turbo engine||2.0L supercharger & turbo engine|
|Fuel economy (mixed)||5.2–5.7 l / 100 km||5.7 l / 100 km||7.7 l / 100 km||8.1 l / 100 km||2.1 l / 100 km|
|Fuel economy (country road)||4.9–5.4 l / 100 km||5.4 l / 100 km||6.7 l / 100 km||7 l / 100 km||0 l / 100 km|
|Fuel economy (urban area)||5.8–6.2 l / 100 km||6.3 l / 100 km||9.5 l / 100 km||10.1 l / 100 km||0 l / 100 km|
|Maximum output||from 190 HP||225 hp @ 4250 rpm||from 245 HP||320 PS @ 5700 rpm||from 408 HP|
|Maximum torque||400 N · m (295 lb · ft)||470 N · m (347 lb · ft) @ 1750–2500 rpm||350 N · m (258 lb · ft)||400 N · m (295 lb · ft) @ 2200–4500 rpm||640 N · m (472 lb · ft)|
|Acceleration 0-100km / h (seconds)||9.2-9.4||7.8||8.2||6.5||5.6|
|Top speed||200–205 km / h (124–127 mph)||220 km / h (137 mph)||215 km / h (134 mph)||230 km / h (143 mph)||230 km / h (143 mph)|
|ト ラ ン ス ミ ッ シ ョ ン||Electronically controlled forward 8-speed A / T|
|CO2 emissions (g / km)||136-149||149||176||184||49|
|Environmental classification (EU)||Euro 6b||Euro 6b||Euro 6b||Euro 6b||Euro 6b|
|Price||502900–905420 SEK (2017-07-10)||557000–940420 SEK (2017-07-10)||547000–930420 SEK (2017-07-10)||587000–970420 SEK (2017-07-10)||806000–1371750 SEK (2017-07-10)|
- Motor Trend 2003 SUV of the Year
- Motor Trend 2016 SUV of the Year
- Yahoo Auto 2016 Tech Ride of the Year
- Yahoo Auto 2016 Ride of the Year
- 2016 North American International Auto Show Utility of the Year-Detroit Motor Show 2016
- 2015 Best AWD SUV-Australia's Best Car
- 2016 South Africa Car of the Year
- RJC Car of the Year・ Import (2017)
- ^ Pund, Dan (January 2001). “Volvo Adventure Concept Car" (English). . 2012/7/15Browse.
- ^ a b Lacy, Justin (November 2001, 11). “First pics: Volvo joins the off-road boom". goauto.com.au. John Mellor Pty Ltd .. 2012/7/15Browse.
- ^ "Volvo XC90 Leads Sales With Best Month of the Year.”(English). Thefreelibrary (January 2006, 1). 2012/1/21Browse.
- ^ “2013 Volvo XC90 Photos and Info-Car News-Car and Driver” (English). Car and Driver(July 2012, 5)
- ^ “Volvo Introduces Special Volvo Ocean Race Edition --Three Models with Unique Ocean Blue Livery” (English) (Press Release), (November 2005, 2) 2015/9/19Browse.
- ^ "Mild curio Dad wagon --V8 Volvo Xc90 Volvo Ocean Race" (English). Piston Heads (September 2016, 3). 2017/1/7Browse.
- ^ "Io Yi Io XC CLASSIC Gou SUV-Volvo XC CLASSIC Report, Placement, Number of References-Io Yi Io Volvo Chinese Government Network Station"[Volvo XC CLASSIC --Volvo luxury SUV: The XC Classic, offers, configurations, specifications] (en, zh). volvocars.com. Volvo Car Corporation. 2015/9/19Browse.
- ^ a b "Volvo XC Classic hits the Chinese car market”(English). Car News China (September 2014, 9). 2015/9/19Browse.
- ^ "First generation Volvo XC90 to live on in China as XC Classic" (English). worldcarfans.com. 2015/6/19Browse.
- ^ Padeanu, Adrian (September 2014, 9). “First generation Volvo XC90 to live on in China as XC Classic" (English). motor1.com. 2015/9/19Browse.
- ^ "Spy Shots: Volvo XC Classic testing in China" (English). carnewschina.com (September 2014, 6). 2015/9/19Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)"[Volvo XC90 Owners Manual] (German). Volvo Car Corporation (2008). 2017/1/9Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)"[Volvo XC90 Owner's Manual MY06] (German). Volvo Car Corporation (2006). 2017/1/9Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)"[XC90 Owner's Manual MY13] (German). Volvo Car Corporation (2012). 2017/1/9Browse.
- ^ "2013 Volvo XC90 SUV AWD". safercar.com. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. 2020/7/29Browse. (click Rollover)
- ^ Vanderwerp, Dave (December 2016). “Volvo XC90" (English). Car and Driver. 2017/1/9Browse.
- ^ "XC90 IIHS evaluation”(English). Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. 2010/10/9Browse.
- ^ Monticello, Mike (December 2002, 12). “2003 Volvo XC90 AWD T6 --Road Test" (English). Road & Track. 2010/10/9Browse.
- ^ "2003 Volvo XC90 – North American Truck of the Year" (English). carpictures.com (September 2003, 1). 2010/10/9Browse.
- ^ Kurylko, Diana T. (May 2012, 5). “Volvo's goal: Conquest more luxury-vehicle buyers” (English). Automotive News
- ^ a b Ewing, Jack (August 2014, 8). “Volvo Introduces Its First SUV Made Under Chinese Ownership”. The New York Times 2014/8/26Browse.
- ^ "10 Things You Need to Know About the 2016 Volvo XC90". Car and Driver. 2015/8/1Browse.
- ^ Jacob, Amanda (October 2014, 10). “Volvo XC90 features polyurethane composite leaf spring" (English). 2018/2/2Browse.
- ^ "The all-new Volvo XC90" (English). volvocars.com. Volvo Car Corporation (October 2014, 10). 2014/11/5Browse.
- ^ "The all-new Volvo XC90" (English). volvocars.com. Volvo Car Corporation (October 2014, 10). 2014/11/5Browse.
- ^ "Brand New: New Logo for Volvo by Stockholm Design Lab" (English). underconsideration.com (September 2014, 8). 2018/9/8Browse.
- ^ "2015 Volvo XC90 teaser shows the'Thor's Hammer' daytime running lights" (English). indianautosblog.com (September 2014, 8). 2018/9/8Browse.
- ^ a b c "The all-new Volvo XC90" (English). volvocars.com. Volvo Car Corporation (October 2014, 10). 2014/11/5Browse.
- ^ "Volvo XC90 | Ultimate Luxury SUV | Volvo Cars". www.volvocars.com. 2020/7/16Browse.
- ^ “Volvo Cars announces range of updates for model year 2017” (Press Release), Volvo, (February 2016, 2) 2020/1/27Browse.
- ^ "How 5000 Aussie lives will be saved" (English). news.com.au. 2015/8/10Browse.
- ^ "2014 Volvo XC90 SUV AWD”(English). US Department of Transportation. 2015/9/30Browse.
- ^ "Euro NCAP – Volvo XC90 D5'Momentum', LHD (2015)" (English). euroncap.com.EuroNCAP. 2015/9/30Browse. Report Archived 1 October 2015 at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ "2020 Volvo XC90 4-door SUV" (English). IIHS-HLDI crash testing and highway safety. 2020/7/29Browse.
- ^ Milligan, Brian (April 2018, 4). “'The most significant development since the safety belt'". 2020/7/16Browse.
- ^ "New Plug-in Hybrid Volvo XC90 Boasts 400 Horsepower" (English). autotrader.com. 2014/11/5Browse.
- ^ "2016 Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine Specifications" (English). volvocars.com. Volvo Car Corporation. 2016/5/28Browse.
- ^ “Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine in a class of its own at 49 g / km CO2” (English) (Press Release), Volvo Car Corporation, (April 2015, 4) 2016/3/20Browse.
- ^ "2016 Volvo XC90 AWD PHEV" (English). Fueleconomy.gov. US Environmental Protection Agency and US Department of Energy (March 2016, 3). 2016/3/18Browse.
- ^ "2016 Volvo XC90 AWD PHEV" (English). Fueleconomy.gov. US Environmental Protection Agency and US Department of Energy (March 2016, 3). 2016/3/18Browse.
- ^ Cobb, Jeff (September 2015, 9). “August 2015 Dashboard” (English). HybridCars.com and Baum & Associates 2015/9/4Browse.
- ^ Pontes, Jose (January 2016, 1). “Europe December 2015" (English). evsales.com. 2016/3/20Browse.
- ^ Cobb, Jeff (September 2016, 1). “December 2015 Dashboard” (English). HybridCars.com and Baum & Associates 2016/3/20Browse. A total of 86 units of the Volvo XC90 T8 plug-in hybrid were sold in the US in 2015.
- ^ Cobb, Jeff (September 2016, 3). “February 2016 Dashboard” (English). HybridCars.com and Baum & Associates 2016/3/20Browse. A total of 402 units of the Volvo XC90 T8 plug-in hybrid were sold in the US in 2015.
- ^ King, Danny (March 2016, 3). “Volvo wants global, standardized charging infrastructure” (English). Autoblog.com 2016/3/20Browse. See press release.
- ^ "2016 Yahoo Autos Tech Ride of the Year: Apple, Android And Volvo”(English). Yahoo !. 2015/11/17Browse.
- ^ "2016 Yahoo Autos Ride of the Year: Volvo XC90”(English). Yahoo !. 2015/11/18Browse.
- ^ "Honda, Volvo top awards at Detroit show”(English). Yahoo! (January 2016, 1). 2016/1/13Browse.
- ^ "Volvo XC90 Inscription-D5 review --NRMA 2015 Australia's best cars winner AWD SUV $ 65,000- $ 125,000". australiasbestcars.com.au. 2016/2/25Browse.
- ^ "2016 SA Car of the Year: And the winner is ...”(English). News24 (March 2016, 3). 2016/3/9Browse.
- ^ "Volvo XC Series | Volvo Car Japan". www.volvocars.com. 2020/7/29Browse.