Co-produced by Tobu Railway and Moka Tetsudo, C11 type 325 commemorative ticket set is on sale in limited quantities
If you write the contents roughly
The production of the "C11 325 Commercial Operation Start Commemorative Ticket" was jointly handled by Tobu Railway and Moka Railway, and the design is finished so that you can enjoy the history of the C11 Type 325 and the male figure when operating on the Moka Railway.
Similar to the Moka Railway era, the steam locomotive C11 type 325 that blows a powerful draft and goes on the Tobu Railway track ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Moka Railway Co., Ltd.(Mooka Tetsudo) isTochigiandIbarakiOldJapan National Railway(JNR)Specific local transportation lineRailway line that changedMoka LineRunThird sectorRailway companyIs.Tochigi Prefecture and local governments along the railway line have invested.
The history as a route is "Moka Railway Moka LineSee section.
- 1987(Showa62 years)May 10 -Founded.
- 1988(63)May 4 - East Japan Railway(JR East) Converted the Moka Line and opened the Moka Line.
- 1994(Heisei6 years)May 3 -"SL is too"start operation.
- 1998(10)May 9 - Kanto RailwayWhen"One-day free ticket common to Joso Line and Moka Railway LineIs now on sale.
- 2019(ReiwaFirst year)May 8 - 枕木Announcement of donation solicitation under the owner system.
Organize in local governments along the lineHaga Area Wide Area Administrative Office UnionとShimodate(CurrentChikusei) Entrusted1994(Heisei6 years)May 3からSteam locomotive traction trainAs (SL train) "SL is tooI'm drivingsteam locomotive I have (SL).
- Passenger car
- Diesel locomotive
- DE10 1535 --As a replacement for DD13 55 (described later), before leaving the operation of the aircraft2004(16) A locomotive purchased from JR East in late August... "SL Mooka"ForwardingAlthough it is used for "SL Mooka", it will be operated between Shimodate Station and Mooka Station for the purpose of forwarding to Mooka Station only on the driving day..
- Other vehicles
Past enrolled vehicles
- C11 325 - NiigataKitabamabara-gunSuwon Town(Suibaramachi. CurrentlyAgano City) Was stored on the premisesC11 typeIs..It may be used for driving on the company's own line, but it may be rented to JR East during the holiday season.Tadami Line,Banetsu East LineHas a track record of driving.. This vehicle is1946It was manufactured in (Showa 21),2006In (18)Sixtieth birthdayFrom December 12th to 9th of the same year, I put on a red plate and started operation.It has now been returned to the regular black plate. In 11 (Heisei 2018), it became difficult to secure maintenance costs, so it was decided to stop the operation, and in March 30 (Heisei 2019)Tobu RailwayWill be sold to, December 2019, 12 (first year of Reiwa)Last runFinally finished driving on the Moka Railway.2020(2nd year of Reiwa)May 7Was transferred to Tobu Railway.
- Diesel locomotive
- Cotton road(Michimoka Wata) --The nickname was decided in September 2020 by a public offering on the Internet. "Cotton Road" is derived from the nickname of Moka Railway, which is "Cotton Way" after the traditional industry of Moka Cotton. "Moka" is derived from the Roman alphabet "MOKA" at Mooka Station. Anthropomorphic character modeled after "C9 (Kawamata)".
- ^ "All Railways in History Public Railways/Private Railways" No. 21, page 3
- ^ a b c d e f g Announcement of financial results for FY30 --Moka Tetsudo
- ^ Railway statistical annual report 29 edition-Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism's Railway Bureau supervised "Railway Handbook", the first year of Reiwa, electric vehicle study group, railway book publication society
- ^ a b c "All Railways in History Public Railways/Private Railways" No. 21, page 19
- ^ "Start of sleeper owner system Moka Railway"- Tochigi Broadcasting(September 2019, 8) Retrieved September 8, 2019.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l "All Railways in History Public Railways/Private Railways" No. 21, page 31
- ^ Moka Line SL reduced to XNUMX car XNUMX Municipal operation cooperation Difficult to maintain due to increased expenses, transfer consideration: Tochigi --Tokyo Shimbun, June 2019, 3
- ^ Transferred to Tobu Railway for SL 2000 million yen on Moka Railway -NHK NEWS WEB, March 2019, 3
- ^ "Tobu Railway makes a successful bid for "SL" for 1 million yen !? Why are you focusing on SL now?". FNN.jp Prime Online. 2019/6/8Browse.
- ^ C11 325 is last run on Moka Railway -Railway fans · railf.jp Rail News, July 2019, 12
- ^ “The SL (C11 type 325) that was operating on the Moka Railway will be transferred on July 2020, 7! We will provide more ~ ” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Tobu Railway, (February 2020, 7), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 7. 2020/7/20Browse.
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun Tochigi edition November 2020, 11 19 pages
- Sone Satoru(Supervised) "Weekly history of all railway lines, public railways, private railways" No. 21 Kanto Railway, Moka Railway, Metropolitan Area New Urban Railway, Ryutetsu, Asahi Shimbun Publishing Encyclopedia Editorial Department,Asahi Shimbun Publishing<Weekly Asahi Encyclopedia>, October 2011, 8.