Photo Around 1:8 on January 22 Nakamura-Sukumo Road (Shin-Shimantogawa Bridge)
Highway closed, 10 routes, 11 sections — stagnation in Hokuriku region
If you write the contents roughly
In the Hokuriku region, heavy snow falls intermittently until the morning of the 11th, and there is a risk that the amount of snowfall will increase in a short time.
According to the Japan Road Traffic Information Center, the highway will be closed due to heavy snowfall from January 1th as of 7:10 on the 18th ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Hokuriku region(Hokkiku Chiho)HonshuLocated in the centerChubu regionOut ofSea of JapanFaceRegion.Niigata,Toyama,Ishikawa,Fukui4 prefectures, Or 3 prefectures of Toyama, Ishikawa and Fukui prefectures.. For distinction, the former is the Hokuriku 4 prefectures and the Hokuriku region including Niigata prefecture., And the latter may be expressed as “Hokuriku 3 prefectures”. Regarding the connection between the three prefectures of HokurikuAbout Hokuriku 3 prefecturesSee section.
The range of the Hokuriku region isNiigataからFukuiIt is about 400 km east to west and is thin and long. Historically ancientVietnamIncluding many regions calledWakasa countryからEchigo countryRange up to. Until the Meiji era, it was read as "mole". Point to this Hokuriku region road, "Koshiji" "Hokuriku RoadSometimes called.
Central government agencyThe jurisdiction range of the agency of each ministry is not limited to the Hokuriku region.[† 2].. Niigata PrefectureKantoPart ofKanto Koshinetsu,Shin-Etsu,TohokuThere is an example. Fukui PrefectureKinkiThere is an example.
It is a region famous as a snow country. Siberian cold air mass hits mountains leading to heavy snowfall in winter and thaw from springSea of Japan side climateIs present. EspeciallyNiigataMinamiuonuma City,Joetsu CityThe area around is the five fingers in JapanHeavy snowfallAndSki resortThere are many locations.Echigo Yuzawa,Myoko KogenLarge-scale ski resorts are also concentrated. There is a large difference in snow cover between the coastal area and the inland area. As a typical foothill,Three famous mountains in JapanCounted inTateyama Mountain Range(Toyama Prefecture)Hakusan(Ishikawa Prefecture/Fukui Prefecture).
- Mountains : Echigo mountain range,Mikuni Mountains,Hida Mountains(Wisdom tooth),Hida Highlands,Ryohaku mountains
- (I.e. : Mt.,Mt. Naebayama,Mt. Myokosan,Tateyama,Mt. Tsurugidake,Mt. Yakushidake,Goro Kurobe,Hatsuyukiyama,Mt. Shiroumadake,Goryudake,Mt. Kashima Yarigatake,Kureha Mountain,Mt. Shirakimine,Mt. Kongoudouzan,Mt.,Hakusan,Nogo Hakusan
- river : Agano River,Shinano River,Himekawa,Kurobe River,Katagai River,Hayatsuki River,Joganji River,Jinzu River,Shogawa,Oyabe River,Tedori River,Saikawa,Kuzuryu River,Kitagawa
- 平野 : Echigo Plain,Takada Plain,Toyama Plain,Horizon,Tonami Plain,Kanazawa Plain,Fukui Plain
- basin : Tokamachi basin,Muikamachi Basin,Ono Basin
- Bay : Toyama Bay,Nanao Bay,Kujuku Bay,Wakasa Bay(Tsuruga Bay,Segumi Bay,Yashiro Bay,Obama Bay,Uchiura Bay）
- Lake : Lake Kamo,Sagata,Mikuriga Pond,Shinyu,Kamaike,Nagagaike,Kibagata,Shibayama Lagoon,Lake Kitagata,Five Lakes of Mikata,Pruning pond
Natural disaster that damaged the Hokuriku region. () is the main affected prefecture.
- 1586/1/18 Tensho Earthquake(M8.1 death toll) (Hokuriku area)
- 1640/11/23 Daishoji Earthquake(Many M6 dead) (Fukui / Ishikawa)
- 1662/6/16 Omi-Wakasa earthquake(M7.6 800 dead) (Fukui)
- 1666/2/1 Echigo Takada Earthquake(M6.4 dead 1,500) (Niigata)
- April 1714, 4 (M28 6.4 dead) (Toyama/Niigata)
- 1751/5/21 Echigo/Etsuchu Earthquake(M7.0-7.4 1,541 dead) (Niigata)
- 1828/12/18 Echigo Sanjo Earthquake(M6.9 dead 1,681) (Niigata)
- 1858/2/26 Jumping earthquake(M7.1 209 dead) (Fukui/Ishikawa/Toyama)
- 1891/10/28 Nobi earthquake(M8.0 About 7,300 dead) (Fukui)
- 1948/6/28 Fukui earthquake(M7.1 3,769 dead) (Fukui)
- 1952/3/7 Daishoji Earthquake(M6.5 7 dead) (Fukui/Ishikawa)
- 1961/8/19 Kitano earthquake(M7 8 dead) (Fukui/Ishikawa)
- 1963/3/27 Cape Echizen Earthquake(M6.9 No dead) (Fukui)
- 1964/6/16 Niigata earthquake(M7.5 dead 26) (Niigata)
- 1993/2/7 Off Noto Peninsula Earthquake(M6.6 No dead) (Ishikawa)
- 2004/10/23 Niigata Chuetsu Earthquake(M6.8 dead 67) (Niigata)
- 2007/3/25 Noto Peninsula Earthquake(M6.9 1 dead) (Ishikawa/Toyama)
- 2007/7/16 Niigata Chuetsu-oki Earthquake(M6.8 dead 15) (Niigata)
- Meteorological disaster
- September 1961-9, 15 Second Muroto Typhoon(Hokuriku area)
- December 1962-February Heavy snowfall in January 38(Hokuriku area)
- September 1963-7, 17 39 7 Mt. Gassan Yin Hokuriku Heavy Rain(Ishikawa/Toyama)
- September 1965-9, 13 (Toukoku Otogure) (Fukui)
- September 1967-8, 26 Heavy rain(Niigata)
- December 1980-February Heavy snowfall(Hokuriku area)
- December 1983-February Showa 59 heavy snow(Hokuriku area)
- September 2004-7, 12 July 16 Heavy rainfall in Niigata and Fukushima(Niigata)
- September 2004-7, 17 July 16 Heavy rain in Fukui(Fukui)
- December 2005-February 18 heavy snowfall(Fukui/Niigata)
- September 2006-7, 15 Heisei 18 year 7 month heavy rain(Fukui/Ishikawa)
The Hokuriku region has a history of being semi-independent from other regions as a “regional force on the coast of the Sea of Japan”.
The ancient Hokuriku regionVietnam(Konokuni) orOverlandIt was called (Kunuga Michi) and was one of the local powers. Although it is said to be "overland", it is unclear whether it was a unified nation because it was outside the influence of the central powers and there were few materials. Legendary SerpentYagi GiantIs said to have emerged from Koshigoku,Izumo kingshipIs a feature ofFour-corner protruding mound graveIs seen in Toyama and Fukui prefectures,IzumozakiThe influence of the Izumo culture can be seen strongly from the remnants of the place names such as (central part of Niigata prefecture).
Yamato kingship OfOhiko lifeCalmed down the country, graduallyCentralizationWill be incorporated into the framework of. From the north in ancient times,Kubiki Kuzo, (Niigata Prefecture), (Toyama Prefecture),,,,, (Ishikawa Prefecture),,Kakuzo, (Fukui Prefecture) was established. When the Yamato kingship establishes a centralized unified state, it becomes centralKinaiAround to defendBarrierWas installed. Protect the east at that timeSansekiIs "Tokaido OfSuzuka Seki(Suzuka Pass）""Higashisendo OfUnbreakable(Sekigahara）""Hokuriku Road OfLove(Aiyama)"In the Ritsuryo era,Wakasa country(Reinan) From the eastSea of JapanThe coast was considered to be the country of Vietnam.
Ekokuchi was divided into three areas in detail when incorporated into the Yamato power.Regulatory country OfKokufuLooking at the location,Echizen country TheTakefu,Vietnam TheFushiki(TakaokaNorth),Echigo country TheNaoetsu(Joetsu CityHit the north). Due to the location of this national prefectural government, the territory of the Yamato kingship at that time was almost east of Niigata prefecture.Joetsu regionUntil then, north was outside the territory. However, if you extend the area of control later,KasumigasekiとEchigo mountain range Hokuriku RoadWill be the northern limit ofDewakuniWas installed. Separated from EchizenNoto countryOpened at the time of establishmentMuromachi PeriodProud of power as a huge religious city until the endHeisenji TempleIs regarded as an independent group of this era.
Shinran NaoetsuToexileAndLotusExpanded the cult, and the Hokuriku regionJodo ShinshuBecomes the ground ofBuddhismThe power came to work. Its apexIchigo Ikki in Kaga,Ecchu Ichiko IkkiAnd in addition to thisEiheiji TempleFamous temples such as have come to be located.JodoCriticizedNichirenWas also exiled to Sado.
In the Hokuriku region during the Warring States period,Mr. Nagao, Yue ChinaJimboとMr. Shiina, NotoMr. Hatakeyama, KagaIkko Ikko, EchizenMr. AsakuraIs dominated byKenshin UesugiAnd Ikko Ikuri fought fiercely (Battle of Shiritaruzaka).The Honnoji TempleAfter that,Uesugi Kagekatsu(Joetsu),Shibata Shigeya(Joetsu),Narimasa Sasa(Toyama),Maeda Toshiie(Kanazawa),Katsuie Shibata(Fukui) Became the headquarters.
In the Edo period,Bakuhan systemToyama (Ecchu) was under direct and indirect control of the Kaga Domain along with Noto, and was under political influence. It was called "Kaga Hyakumangoku"Maeda OfKaga DomainBeginning with, hitting Mr. Maeda's branchToyama Domain,Echizen Matsudaira OfFukui Domain,Makino OfNagaoka DomainAre famous. In Hokuriku, where devotion to Jodo Shinshu is deep, he hated abortion and thinning..
At the end of the Edo period and the opening of the country,NiigataBecame one of the five open ports and began to flourish.Nagaoka Domainな どOuetsu Reihan AllianceA clan joiningBoshin WarThen.ChiefIt was against the army but was defeated.
From the Meiji Restoration to the Pacific War
In Niigata Prefecture today,Niigata(Shimoetsu district),Aikawa Prefecture(Sado Island),Kashiwazaki Prefecture(Chuetsu regionとJoetsu region) Was separated,18736/10ToNiigataWas incorporated into. At present three Hokuriku prefectures,Shinkawa Prefecture(CurrentToyama) AndIshikawa,Asuwa prefecture(Reihoku) Was separated,18768/21All inIshikawaWas incorporated into. However, as a result of the local prefectural movement, from Ishikawa Prefecture on February 1881, 2Reihoku FukuiWas separated from Ishikawa prefecture in 1883 by the former Shinkawa prefecture.ToyamaAs isolated.ReinanAfter August 1876, 8ShigaHowever, on February 1881, 2, it was separated from Shiga prefecture and transferred to Fukui prefecture.
In Hokkaido reclamation, a large number of people from Hokuriku, who had a relatively large population and were suitable for the environment of snowy countries, migrated, accounting for more than 3% of the total number..
MeijiWhen you enterTrainWas constructed,TokyoSince the land transportation network centered around was maintained, it was a leading role in the transportation network until the Edo period.KitamaebuneHas declined. Therefore, after the Meiji era, an economic system centered on land transportation was established.
After the Pacific War
The Hokuriku region used to be one of the most populous regions in the country,1876 OfKanazawaHas the 5th largest population in Japan横 浜 市-Hiroshima cityMore,1945Even at the timeNiigataThe population was 7th in Japan,Pacific beltAs a result of leaking from the national axis centering on the zone,DepopulationThe manifestation has become apparent. However, from NiigataKakuei TanakaUnder the administrationPacific belt"Correction of the gap with the zone" was announced.Joetsu Shinkansen-Hokuriku Shinkansen-Hokuriku ExpresswayEtc. are planned,Hokuriku Industrial AreaWell formed. EspeciallyShinkansenThere is a strong view that Kakuei's political power was involved in the construction of..Since then, it has changed from the "agricultural area" to the "eclectic area of agriculture and industry" and has the largest industrial area on the Sea of Japan side.Furthermore, the Tanaka administrationPower methodEstablished and laid the foundation for nuclear power plant Ginza.
- Kinki dialect-Reinan, Fukui Prefecture
- Hokuriku dialect-Fukui prefecture Reihoku, Ishikawa prefecture, Toyama prefecture, Niigata prefecture western edge, Sado area
- Echigo word-Niigata Prefecture Joetsu/Chuetsu/Shimoetsu (South of Agano River) area
- Kitaou dialect-Shimoetsu (north of Agano River) area in Niigata Prefecture
|Name of prefectures||Ranking||population||Proportion|
List major cities in the Hokuriku region.
- Niigata(791,326 people)
- Other cities with a population of 10 or more
|Ranking||Urban employment area||population|
|16||Toyama metropolitan area||106Ten thousand6328|
|17||Niigata metropolitan area||106Ten thousand0013|
|26||Kanazawa metropolitan area||74Ten thousand7780|
|32||Fukui metropolitan area||64Ten thousand6813|
|54||Nagaoka metropolitan area||35Ten thousand6767|
|78||Joetsu metropolitan area||23Ten thousand0186|
|82||Komatsu metropolitan area||22Ten thousand2986|
|85||Sanjo metropolitan area||21Ten thousand5037|
|Ranking||Urban employment area||population|
|-||Kashiwazaki metropolitan area||9Ten thousand1608|
|-||Tsuruga metropolitan area||7Ten thousand6079|
|-||Nanao metropolitan area||7Ten thousand2896|
|-||Murakami metropolitan area||6Ten thousand8274|
|-||Tokamachi metropolitan area||6Ten thousand4946|
|-||Obama metropolitan area||5Ten thousand3252|
|-||Itoigawa Metropolitan Area||4Ten thousand4162|
The total gross domestic product of the four prefectures of the Hokuriku region in FY2007 was 4 million yen.. this isUnited Arab Emirates OfGDPAnd has an economic scale equivalent to that of a "country" in the 35th place in the world..
RichsnowUsed the melted waterIrrigationWaterMaintaincoastal OfLagoon(Lat)ReclamationVastlandIt is,JapanRepresentative ofGranaryHas becomeKoshihikariSuch asRice cultivationIt's a big problem. with thisSake OfbrewingThere are many former sources. We bear "koshi" which symbolizes areaBrandStands out. As a marine resourceYellowtail,crabIs known as a fishing ground where fixed net fishing is active in Toyama Bay.
oil Of輸入Used water beforeHydropowerMany Hokuriku regions that developedelectricityNeedHeavy industryWas advantageous to Combined with the value of water resources and the low wagesHokuriku Industrial AreaAsToyama BayOn the coastJoetsu CityIt developed around the periphery. Hokuriku Electric Power is still supplying electricity at the lowest level in Japan.. In addition, the abundant water resources themselves are also advantageous to industry, especially the semiconductor industry.Kanazawa OfGold leaf,Sabae OfglassesAs represented bylight industry,Winter: OfSide jobDeveloped aslacquerware,fabricAndJapanese paperSuch asTraditional craftsThere are also many.
recent yearsReduction policyとmotorizationReflectingRoadside shopSuch asCommercialGroundSuburbIs significantly dispersed. Large suburbanShopping centerThe advance ofKanto regionIt is the second largest in scale.[Source required]
- Terrestrial television station
In Niigata and Ishikawa prefecturesNippon TV,TV Asahi,TBS,Fuji Television Network, IncCommonly known as4 key stationsThere are various commercial broadcast stations. In Toyama prefecture, there are 4 major TV stations without TV Asahi affiliated stations. Fukui Prefecture has four major key stations, TV Asahi series (strictly speaking, it exists as the main cross net of Nippon Television series) and TBS series without two stations. In any prefectureTelevision Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.There is no affiliated local station. To watch these series of broadcasts in the Hokuriku regionCable TV,Satellite broadcastingAnd so on. In some areas, cross-border radio waves from other prefectures can be used.In Niigata prefecture, the Kanto region broadcasting stations are received, in Toyama prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture and Niigata prefecture broadcasting stations, and in Fukui prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture and Kinki region broadcasting stations are received. Sometimes you can.
- General power transmission and distribution business
- Tohoku Electric Power Network-Niigata Prefecture
- Hokuriku Electric Power Transmission and Distribution-Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui (of Reinhoku and Reinan)Tsuruga）
- Kansai Electric Power Transmission and Distribution-Fukui Prefecture (excluding Tsuruga City in Reinan)
- Household powerfrequency
- 50Hz-Niigata prefecture (part of Myoko city and Itoigawa city, excluding Sado city)
- 60Hz-Niigata prefecture (Myoko city and part of Itoigawa city, Sado city), Toyama prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture, Fukui prefecture
About traffic historyHokuriku RoadSee article.
List major routes
- East Japan Railway Joetsu Shinkansen,Hokuriku Shinkansen,Shin-Etsu Main Line,Uetsu Main Line
- West Japan Railway Company Hokuriku Shinkansen,Hokuriku Main Line,Takayama Main Line
- National Route 8
- OpenHighway national road
- Niigata Port(Niigata Prefecture,Specific important port,Core international port）
- Naoetsu Port(Niigata Prefecture,Important port）
- Ryotsu Port(Niigata Prefecture, important port)
- Ogi Port(Niigata Prefecture, important port)
- Fushiki Toyama Port(Toyama Prefecture, specified important port)
- Nanao Port(Ishikawa Prefecture, important port)
- Kanazawa Port(Ishikawa Prefecture, important port)
- Tsuruga Port(Fukui prefecture, important port)
|空港||Total passengers||Domestic flights||International flights|
|Number of passengers||regular service||Number of passengers||regular service|
|(I.e.||255Ten thousand6845||246Ten thousand8256||New Chitose-Sendai-Tokyo-|
|8Ten thousand8589||Seoul-Shanghai-Taipei·Hong Kong|
|Toyama||128Ten thousand9144||115Ten thousand7549||New ChitoseTokyo||13Ten thousand1595||Taipei·Dalian·Shanghai|
|Niigata||125Ten thousand8003||101Ten thousand9290||New Chitose/Sado/Narita·|
|Noto||17Ten thousand2186||16Ten thousand4360||Tokyo||7,826||-|
|Sado||1Ten thousand0758||1Ten thousand0758||Niigata||0||-|
- Source isMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismAviation BureauAirport management status report(FY2008)
- Charter flightsIncluding the number of passengers.
- Three major metropolitan areasFlights toTaizi.
- Number of passengers at airports nationwideAirports in Japan#PassengersSee.
Flow between prefectures
- Residence: Fukui Prefecture
|order||Travel destination||Million people/year|
- Residence: Ishikawa
|order||Travel destination||Million people/year|
- Residence: Toyama
|order||Travel destination||Million people/year|
- Residence: Niigata Prefecture
|order||Travel destination||Million people/year|
- Flow chart between prefectures Residence-Travel destination(All transportation, annual data usage)
- Only the top 10 travel destinations are listed (2010)
- Hokuriku 4 prefectures■, The Kanto region is "■"Koshin region-Tokai regionIs "■"Excluding Mie PrefectureKinkiIs "■Other than that, it is a white background.
Jurisdiction of administrative bodies
Here, we will take a look at the branch offices of the major government agencies that have jurisdiction over the Hokuriku region.
- Shin-Etsu General Communications Bureau: Niigata Prefecture
- Hokuriku General Communication Bureau: Toyama prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture, Fukui prefecture
- Kanto Finance Bureau-Kanto Shinetsu National Taxation Bureau: Niigata Prefecture
- Hokuriku Finance Bureau-Kanazawa National Taxation Bureau: Toyama prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture, Fukui prefecture
- Hokuriku Regional Development Bureau: Niigata prefecture, Toyama prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture, part of Fukui prefecture (port and airport area only)
- Kinki Regional Development Bureau: Fukui Prefecture (excluding the above-mentioned departments)
- Regional Transportation Bureau(Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism)
- Hokuriku Shin-Etsu Transport Bureau: Niigata prefecture, Toyama prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture
- Chubu Transport Bureau: Fukui Prefecture
- Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry）
- Kanto Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry: Niigata
- Chubu Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry: Toyama/Ishikawa/part of Fukui (Electricity business only, according to Hokuriku Electric Power business area)
- Kinki Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry: Fukui Prefecture (excluding electricity business)
- Kanto Shinetsu Health and Welfare Bureau: Niigata Prefecture
- Tokai Hokuriku Welfare Bureau: Toyama Prefecture/Ishikawa Prefecture
- Kinki Health and Welfare Bureau: Fukui Prefecture
- Hokuriku Agricultural Administration Bureau: Niigata prefecture, Toyama prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture, Fukui prefecture
- Ninth Region Coast Guard Headquarters: Niigata prefecture, Toyama prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture
- Eighth District Coast Guard Headquarters: Fukui Prefecture
- Kanto District Police Department: Niigata Prefecture
- Chubu District Police Department: Toyama prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture, Fukui prefecture
- Tokyo High Court-Tokyo High Public Prosecutor's Office: Niigata Prefecture
- Nagoya High Court Kanazawa Branch-Nagoya High Public Prosecutor's Office Kanazawa Branch: Toyama prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture, Fukui prefecture
About Hokuriku 3 prefectures
Looking at economic trends, human trends, and transportation networks in each prefecture in the Hokuriku region, Niigata prefecture in the eastern regionKanto region,NaganoWhile the ties with the area are large, the three western prefectures (Toyama, Ishikawa, and Fukui) have connections with these three prefectures.Kinki,Tokai prefectureThe four prefectures are not necessarily highly united with each other. For this reason, there is an example in which only the three western prefectures are referred to as the “Hokuriku three prefectures”.
In the Chubu region, in addition to the three Hokuriku prefectures, there is a classification called “Tokai three prefectures”.Shizuoka(Other than) is a concept that refers to the Chukyo region of the Tokai region, while the three Hokuriku prefectures are synonymous with the Hokuriku region (that is, Niigata prefecture is not included in the Hokuriku region).Therefore, in Toyama, Ishikawa, and Fukui prefectures, there are many cases where expressions such as "Hokuriku first" and "Hokuriku largest" are used only within these three prefectures.[† 3][† 4][† 5].
The following is a special note about the connections between the three Hokuriku prefectures (Toyama prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture, and Fukui prefecture).
In the three prefectures of Hokuriku,Prefectural office locationIsToyama-Kanazawa-Fukui CityHowever, it is the central city in each prefecture. Toyama has developed economic strength centered on heavy industry, Kanazawa has developed tourism and commerce, and Fukui has developed light industry.
When companies from all over the country enter the market and consolidate operations such as product sales and services within the three Hokuriku prefectures, they are often based in Kanazawa or Toyama.Depending on the type of business, we may have other bases, so in Fukui CityAsahi Kasei-Toray-Tobishima constructionAnd so on. Also, it is a major company in the three prefectures of HokurikuHokuriku Electric Power-Hokuriku BankHas a head office in Toyama City.
Of the administrative body (each ministry) that controls the three prefectures of HokurikuLocal branch office(Hokuriku Agricultural Administration Bureau-Hokuriku General Communication Bureau-Nagoya High Public Prosecutor's Office Kanazawa Branch,Kanazawa National Taxation BureauEtc.) are concentrated in Kanazawa,Bank of JapanIs also located in Kanazawa (established offices under the control of Kanazawa Branch in Fukui and Toyama).
The area code of the phone number is 076 for Toyama and Ishikawa, and 077 for Fukui.
In addition, it is the most influential paper in Toyama prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture, Fukui prefecture and each prefecture in an attempt to promote Hokuriku prefecture.Northern Japan Newspaper-Hokoku newspaper-Fukui newspaperJointly organized the "Next Hokuriku Campaign Executive Committee" and hold panel discussions in all three prefectures every year. Similarly with Hokuriku 3 prefecturesHokuriku Economic Federation,Hokuriku Electric PowerEstablished the Hokuriku Image Improvement Promotion Council and is trying to investigate and practice the image enhancement of Hokuriku to the outside world.
Toyama, Ishikawa, and Fukui prefectures have separate media such as television, newspapers, and magazines, and although there are not many media targeting the entire Hokuriku prefecture, there are various types of program co-production and planning nets. Has been done.
- News (Chinese)
Most of the national newspapers are produced by the Osaka head office due to geographical reasons,Yomiuri ShimbunonlyTokyo Head Office(The actual publisher isHokuriku Branch=Takaoka FukuiIs under the jurisdiction of the Osaka head office). AlsoAsahi ShimbunAlso19899から20113UntilToyamaas long asTokyo Head Office(The actual printing isNagoya Head OfficeWas in charge of), but in 20114ThanOsaka Head OfficeIt was changed to the jurisdiction.
- Radio station / terrestrial TV station
The programs and programs within the three Hokuriku prefectures are as follows.
- Hokuriku Net 3 Prefecture Pong -Hokuriku Broadcasting, Northern Japan Broadcasting, Fukui Broadcasting
- Hokuriku 3 prefectures Goodco Dori ~- TV Kanazawa(Next Tele-chan)・North Japan Broadcasting (Icchan ★ KNB)・Fukui Broadcast (Ojama Tele Wide & News) Joint project
- Money Hokuriku Special- NHK Kanazawa Broadcasting Station-NHK Toyama Broadcasting Station-NHK Fukui Broadcasting Station[† 6]
- Information magazine
"Natural people" (Hashimoto Koubundou) was published four times a year until December 3 as a magazine covering the three prefectures of Hokuriku. No publication at No. 2017.
Banking services common to all three regions of Hokuriku have long beenHokuriku BankWas only20059/26ToToyama Daiichi Bank,Hokoku Bank,Fukui BankBut between the three linesTMJ-CDFree usage fee alliance, business matching with 3 banks, business seminarBusiness tie-ups,FIT netStarted.. In October 2007, FIT Net countered making it completely free including overtime and holidays, and on May 10, 2007Fukuho BankAnd Hokuriku Bank announced that they will open mutual ATMs free of charge around the same October..
Hokuriku Bank20035/30, In 3 prefectures of HokurikuMain officeOf companies that place or expandstockToinvestmentdoFinancial instrumentsLaunched Hokuriku 3 Prefecture Support Fund.. In response, Fukui Bank, Hokkoku Bank, and Toyama Daiichi Bank are seeking recruitment for FIT Net and three prefecture support funds.200511/15Started from.. 80% of FIT Net and Sanken Support FundSovereign bond20% have their head offices in 3 prefectures in Hokuriku oremploymentAre invested in companies that create.
The three prefectures of Hokuriku are blessed with locations suitable for power plant construction, and there are many power plants. Among them, Kansai Electric PowerKurobe River-ShogawaThere are 3 locations in the 25 prefectures of HokurikuHydroelectric power plant(24 Toyama, 1 Fukui[† 7]) And in the Wakasa district of Fukui prefectureMihama-Takahama-RiceEach ofNuclear power plantIs operated.
The Wakasa region is located in Tsuruga City in addition to the above three nuclear power plants of Kansai Electric Power.Japan Nuclear Power OfTsuruga Power StationAndJapan Atomic Energy AgencyHaveFast breeder reactorMonju-New converterFugen(Currently the operation is completedDecommissioning(Work in progress)Nuclear power plant GinzaIt is also said. Hokuriku Electric Power will also be in Ishikawa Prefecture.Shiga Nuclear Power StationIs operated.
In addition to this, the only municipal power generation business in JapanKanazawa City Enterprise Bureau SaikawaIn the water system,Power development Tedori River-Kuzuryu RiverHydroelectric power is generated in the water system.
Hokuriku Electric Power has the lowest electricity price in Japan (the lowest price before the liberalization of electricity retailing), which is the reason why the manufacturing industry, including the aluminum industry, is based in Hokuriku. Electricity consumption of ordinary households is also high, and Toyama ranks first in Japan. In addition, surplus electricity will be supplied to neighboring Kansai ElectricChubu Electric PowerHave been sold to.
- Hokuriku Economic Federation(Composed of Hokuriku 3 prefectures' economic groups, etc.)
- Hokuriku Environmental Symbiosis Conference (consisting of the three Hokuriku prefectures and the Hokuriku Economic Federation)
- Hokuriku International Investment Exchange Promotion Conference (Hokuriku 3 Prefectures, Hokuriku Electric Power, Hokuriku Economic Federation,SME Infrastructure Development Organization）
- Hokuriku Ring Sea of Japan Economic Exchange Promotion Council (3 prefectures in HokurikuChubu Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry, Kinki Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry-Fukui University-Kanazawa University-Toyama University）
Population by age group
Estimated population as of October 2004, 10
|Over 80 years old||172|
Population by age group
Estimated population as of October 2003, 10
|54||Over 80 years old||118|
- Data source:Table 5 / Prefectures, Age (XNUMX years old), Population by Gender-Total Population(Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Statistics Bureau)
- ^ a b c d 統計日は、新潟県が2021年2月1日、富山県が2021年1月1日、石川県が2020年12月1日、福井県が2021年1月1日。
- ^ The actual jurisdiction range isLocal branch office #List of local branch officesSee the link for each regional branch office listed in.
- ^ In Niigata PrefectureJapan's Three Great Fireworks Festival OfNagaoka FestivalThere is, but IshikawaKawakita TownHas already used the expression "the largest in Hokuriku" since the era of about 10,000 fireworks (refer to the Kawakita Festival data until 2004).
- ^ NiigataAlbirex Niigata J LeagueBecame the first J League club in the three Hokuriku prefectures despite participating inCatale ToyamaOf the J League official website and local newspapersNorthern Japan NewspaperIs referred to as "Hokuriku first" (New club introduction: 2009 season J League official website Created in 2009 July 2009, 7) (Katale Toyama Warrior Challenges J (Special Feature: Toyama) Created by Kita Nihon Shimbun, Inc. 2008 July 2009, 7 browsing As of June 18, 2008Archive).
- ^ Similarly for the first time in Hokuriku 3 prefecturesProfessional sportsBecame a teamToyama GrawsiesIt is,bj leagueIt is referred to as "Hokuriku's first" on official websites.
- ^ Located in the Hokuriku regionNHKEach broadcasting station exchanges local news from each region, and broadcasts news about nearby prefectures in the morning and evening programs.
- ^ Kazuryu River system Arakawa power plant (Fukui PrefectureYoshidaEiheiji Town）
- ^ a b "Japan Place Name Encyclopedia", Shogakukan, 1996, p.1041 ISBN-4 09-523101-7
- ^ Hokuriku summer production Smile on the riverside! /Niigata(Mainichi Newspaper, July 2016, 7)
- ^ Tadashi Nakagawa "Prosperity of Hokuriku Village in Kanto"Toyama Economic Monthly Report, March 14 Issue
- ^ 25th year of Meiji era to 29th year of the same year Number of Hokkaido immigrants by prefecture4% in the past 35 years Takushoku Division, Citizen's Department, Hokkaido Prefectural Government
- ^ San'in Chuo Shinposha | Part XNUMX Symbol of disparity (XNUMX) Prologue San'in Central Newspaper
- ^ List of prefectures
- ^ How much did the Hokuriku Shinkansen cost? Things to know in the first place Huff post
- ^ San'in Chuo Shinposha | Part XNUMX Symbol of disparity (XNUMX) Mochi painted San'in Central Newspaper
- ^ "Nuclear power problem in postwar Japanese political history'
- ^ FY19 prefectural economic calculation
- ^ World Economic Outlook Database
- ^ a b (PDF) Electric utility handbook
- ^ Joint holding of "FIT Net Business Seminar" Fukui Bank, February 2007, 2 (as of September 20, 2007Archive）
- ^ Toyama Daiichi Bank, Hokoku Bank, and Fukui Bank enter into FIT Net business alliance Hokoku Bank September 2005, 9 (as of November 26, 2005Archive）
- ^ Fukuho Bank announced May 2007, 5. View: August 22, 2007 (as of August 8, 9Archive）
- ^ Fukuhoginko (Fukui) and ATM tie-up Kitagin-October prospect each other free of Kita Nihon Shimbun May 2007, 5 (as of July 23, 2007Archive）
- ^ “Regarding the start of sales of “Hokuriku 3 Prefecture Support Fund” at the counter” Hokuriku Bank May 2003, 5
- ^ "Current status of Fukui Bank 2010.3 (pdf) ”. Fukui Bank. P. 4. 2014/1/25Browse.
- ^ "To Investors FIT Net, Three Prefecture Support Fund (monthly distribution type) (pdf) ”. Daiwa Asset Management. 2014/1/26Browse.
- ^ "Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare: Changes in the ratio of job offers to applicants by prefecture [seasonally adjusted] (including part), Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, 2005
- ^ "16 edition: Working women, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, 2005
- ^ "15 House and Land Statistics Survey", Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, 2004
- ^ Catalog ▽ Faith of prefectural people (prefecture religious map) Social facts data pictorial record
- ^ [Ishikawa] Shinshu Kingdom "Mikage" is the foundation Kyōnyo, mass award to Hokuriku: Hokuriku Chunichi Shimbun Web
- Hokuriku dialect
- Hokuriku Shinkansen
- Shinetsu region
- Circular Sea of Japan
- Sea of Japan side
- List of skyscrapers in Hokuriku region
- List of Road Stations Hokuriku Region