Photo Volvo XC90 B5 Momentum front view.It has the most practical design as a premium large SUV.
[Volvo XC90 B5 1200km test drive] The individuality of a "deep luxury car" that you can ride without hesitation [Part XNUMX]
If you write the contents roughly
The route going north from Oku Matsushima to the Sanriku coast is attractive with a sentimental landscape that permeates your heart.
Volvo's full-size SUV "XC90" has been improved this summer, and the gasoline powertrain is now a mild hybrid ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sanriku Coast(Sanriku cancer)AomoriSoutheasternSamekado(Hachinohe CityFrom)IwateVia the coastMiyagiEasternMangokuura(Ishinomaki), Total length 600KilometersThe remaindercoastalIs..Generally, Iwate PrefectureMiyako CityIn the northCoastal terraceDeveloped, in the southRias coastHas become.Three majors in the worldAt fishing grounds such as "off Sanriku"Fishery:,TourismIs a thriving area.SanrikuThe name of the formerMutsu,Land China,RikuzenDerived from.
- A. Shiriyazaki-Abukuma River Estuary: Mutsu, Rikuchu, and RikuzenThe Pacific OceanA position that points to the entire extension of the coastline on the side.
- B. Samekado-Mangokuura: Kitakami MountainsIs the position that points to the coastline that borders the Pacific Ocean.
- C. Samekado-Mt. Jinhua: The position where the Kitakami Mountains point to the coastline in contact with the open ocean.
A is literally "SanrikuIs the range that capturesMeteorology,ClimatologyIn the field of "Off SanrikuIt is the Sanriku coast that corresponds to the case of saying ".. C is on the east coast of the Kitakami MountainsJapan TrenchAlongEarthquakeby(I.e.Area affected by direct waves.. B is in the range of C in Miyagi prefectureOshika Peninsula OfSendai TaiwanThe range including the side, coastal topography andHuman geographyBased on commonality..Generally, the range of B is considered to be the Sanriku coast..
|Ishinomaki City, Miyagi Prefecture||Mangokuura|
|MiyagiIwanuma City||Abukuma RiverEstuary|
また北三陸（田野畑町以北）、中三陸（岩泉町～大船渡市）、Minamisanriku（陸前高田市以南）に三分した名称も多用されている。三陸海岸中部のKourigasaki( ) IsHonshuIt is the easternmost land.Along the Sanriku coastNational Route 45,Hachinohe Line,Sanriku Railway Rias Line,Ofunato Line,Kesennuma LineIs passing,Sanriku Coastal RoadIs under construction.
Sanriku coastUplifted quasi-plainIsKitakami MountainsIs the coastline bordering the Pacific Ocean.Sanriku coast as a wholeUpheavalAlthough it is a terrain, Iwate Prefecture due to the difference in the speed of upliftMiyako CityIt shows different aspects from north to south.
In the north of Miyako City, Iwate Prefecture, the land is greatly uplifted.Coastal terraceIs developing..Therefore, the terrace cliffs are in contact with the sea and the coastline is monotonous.HarborThere are few suitable places for.Also, the terrace cliffs are of wavesErosionThere are also places where the sea cliffs are rich in variety,Kitayamazaki,Unosu CliffThere are many scenic spots such as.The terrace surfaceErosionThere are many places where deep valleys have already been formed byHachinohe CityGentle in the surrounding areaplateauIt is in a stateAgriculture:,LivestockAnd so on.
On the other hand, in the south of Miyako City, the uplift speed is exceeded.sea level riseMore relativelySubmergenceAs a result ofRias coastHas become..Therefore, the complicated coastline and deep water入 り 江There are many fisheries, and it has become a good natural port and the fishing industry is thriving.The world's three major fishing grounds, "off Sanriku," mainly fish from this southern fishing port.There was almost no plateau, and a steep valley facing the sea was created.Alluvial plainIs the main place of life on land.Edo PeriodTo dryAbalone,Shark finIt is an export product for Qing (China) such asNagasaki balesIt became the production center of.Goishi Beach,Mt. KinkaThere are many scenic spots such as, and there are also places where pleasure boats are in service.
The above two characteristic terrains are not clearly separated from a specific place in Miyako City.Miyako BayThere is a marine terrace on the north side of the west coast of the bay,Shigemo PeninsulaEastern partFunakoshi BayYou can also see small marine terraces..The ria coast is located one north of Funakoshi BayYamada BayTypically found in the southHowever, there are often cases where Miyako Bay is used as a ria coast.However, the eastern shore of Miyako Bay, that is, the west shore of the Omoe PeninsulaFault scarpAnd different from the rias coast, which is caused by submergence..Located in Miyako BayJodogahamaIs often referred to as the ria coast, but it is a terrain formed by erosion of a part of the Usuki Peninsula, which is different from the ria coast caused by submergence..
As mentioned above, the ria coast of the Sanriku coast is the area south of Miyako city, but the word "rias" itself is sometimes used to refer to the entire Sanriku coast, including the north of Miyako city.[Annotation 1].
Because the Sanriku coast is a characteristic terrainSanriku GeoparkHas been certified by.
Unosu Cliff(Tanohata Village, Iwate Prefecture)
Kesennuma Bay(Kesennuma City, Miyagi Prefecture. Taken in 1977Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism National land image information (color aerial photograph)Created based on
Iwaizaki(Kesennuma City, Miyagi Prefecture)
Onagawa Bay(Miyagi PrefectureOnagawa.. Taken in 1975Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism National land image information (color aerial photograph)Created based on
CoastalWarm currentIt is,Sea of JapanFlowed northTsushima Current Tsugaru StraitPassing throughHachinoheFlow south to the area,Japanese archipelagoOn the south bankThe Pacific OceanTo the eastKuroshio KesennumaSince the current flows north to the vicinity, there are seasons when the seawater temperature is high in the sea area where both warm currents flow, but the water temperature is low in the coastal water area between the two.for that reason,Coastal fisheryThen there are some regional differences.
Offshore is the KuroshioOyashioCollideTideIt is a good fishing ground asThe world's three largest fishing groundsOne of "Off SanrikuKnown as. "Off Sanriku"Saury,SkipjackIt is a main fishing ground such as, and trying to operate "off Sanriku" from all over JapanFishing boatAre gathering.For this reason, JapanSpecific Type 3 fishing port13 out of 4 ports are concentrated in this area and board fishing boatsForeignerAt coastal landing ports, including all over Japandialect,Foreign languageAre flying around.These four ports are at the northern end of the Sanriku coastHachinohe fishing port, In the south central part of the Sanriku coastKesennuma fishing port, Located in the southern part of the Sanriku coastOshika PeninsulaWest sideIshinomaki fishing port, Sendai Bay (Matsushima Bay).In addition to this, as a third-class fishing port near the Sanriku coast,Misawa fishing port(Aomori PrefectureMisawa),(Iwate PrefectureShimohei DistrictYamada Town),(Iwate PrefectureKamiikai-gunOtsuchi Town),Kamaishi fishing port(Iwate PrefectureKamaishi),(Iwate PrefectureOfunato City), (Miyagi PrefectureIshinomaki),Onagawa fishing port(Miyagi PrefectureOshikaOnagawa).Also in Ishinomaki City, Miyagi PrefectureWhaling base.
Coastal fisheryAquacultureThen,Uni,Oyster,Scallop,Squirts, Accounts for about 7% of the national harvestWakameEtc. are the main products.SeveralFishing portIs stillTunaSuch asPelagic fisheryIt is developing as a base for.In addition, this sea area is Miyagi prefectureShiogamaIt is inSecond District Coast Guard HeadquartersIs under the jurisdiction of.
Kesennuma Fishing Port (ShowaTaken early)
From Aomori prefecture to Miyagi prefectureSanriku Reconstruction National ParkIs comprehensively specified as.The Sanriku coast that continues from north to south and its west sideKitakami MountainsOriginallyseabedIt was built by uplift, subsidence, and erosion.Therefore, it is also evidence that it was originally on the seabed.Limestone cave,大理石な どLimestoneThe terrain can be seen everywhere.Most of the scenic spots have bizarre white limestone terrain, green vegetation, andcobalt blueIt is a combination of the clear sea and the blue sky.
Also, in some places砂 浜Some of themSqueaky sandIt is on the beach.When the singing sand gets dirty, it makes no noise, so not only cleaning the beach but also making efforts to keep the seawater clean are taken care of by the residents.Therefore, it is normalBeachThe usage is different from.
Sanriku coast has been around for a long timeJapan TrenchThe epicenter is in the vicinitySanriku EarthquakeAnd so on(I.e.Is often damaged by.For this reason, it is expensive for many fishing ports and coastal settlements.breakwaterAnd tide doors have been installed, and many tsunami countermeasures have been taken so far.
1960 (Showa 35)Chile earthquakeOn the other side of the globeチリThe tsunami caused by the earthquake arrived about a day later, killing 1 people.Besides this earthquake, 142Cascade earthquake, 1868Arica earthquake, 1877 (Meiji 10)Iquique earthquake, 2010 (Heisei 22)Maure earthquakeな どAmericaEvery time there is a big teleseismThe Pacific OceanBeyondsoaking,AquacultureDamage is occurring.
Even in the following earthquakes, the large tsunami caused a large number of dead and missing people.
- Keicho Sanriku Earthquake(1611 11 年 月 日 2)
- (1677 4 年 月 日 13)
- (1763 1 年 月 日 29)
- Miyagiken-oki Earthquake(17932/17Occurrence)
- Ansei Sanriku Earthquake(18568/23Occurrence)
- Meiji Sanriku Earthquake(1896 (Meiji 29)6/15）
- Showa Sanriku Earthquake(1933 (Showa 8)3/3）
- Chile earthquake(Arrived on May 1960, 5, the earthquake5/22）
- Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake/Great East Japan Earthquake(2011(23)3/11）
Local government facing the Sanriku coast
- Described from the north.
- In the area corresponding to the current municipalityCensusPopulation transition and the latestEstimated populationも付記する。推計人口は、青森県が2021年2月1日現在、岩手県が2021年2月1日現在、宮城県が2021年2月1日現在、秋田県が2021年2月1日現在。
- Kesen DistrictとMonou DistrictAlso faced the Sanriku coast,Merger of municipalitiesDue to the inland Kesen DistrictSumita TownThe towns and villages of Monou District have been incorporated into Ishinomaki City and have disappeared.
|Aomori||1 city 1 town subtotal||234,008||252,175||264,226||260,942||255,816||226,234|
|Iwate||5 cities, 4 towns, 3 villages||227,486||274,114||309,832||336,419||370,842||381,470|
|Shimohei DistrictFudai Village||2,494||3,088||3,583||3,909||4,023||4,162|
|Shimohei DistrictIwaizumi Town||8,573||10,804||12,845||15,164||18,236||22,177|
|Shimohei DistrictYamada Town||14,402||18,625||21,214||22,925||25,321||24,193|
|Miyagi||2 city 2 town subtotal||214,931||261,680||288,846||306,482||316,688||306,135|
|Sanriku Coast||8 cities, 7 towns and 3 villages total||676,425||787,969||862,904||903,843||943,346||913,839|
|SanrikuThe entire||36 cities, 53 towns and 14 villages total||4,629,395||4,941,799||5,141,642||5,036,734||4,926,229||4,530,447|
|Sanriku Coast / Whole Sanriku||14.6%||15.9%||16.8%||17.9%||19.1%||20.2%|
There are wide-area cooperation efforts that transcend prefectural borders, and the following are examples.
- Sanriku Coastal City Conference
- Established in 1983 (Showa 58).It is composed of the chiefs of Hachinohe City, Aomori Prefecture, Kuji City, Iwate Prefecture, Miyako City, Kamaishi City, Ofunato City, Rikuzentakata City, and Kesennuma City, Miyagi Prefecture.These seven municipalities correspond to all the cities facing the Sanriku coast at the time of establishment.Great Heisei mergerIshinomaki City, which has been facing the Sanriku Coast since April 2005, 17, has not participated in this conference.
- Sanriku Regional City Construction Council
- 1952Established (Showa 27).It is composed of the chiefs of Ofunato City, Rikuzentakata City, Sumita Town, Iwate Prefecture, Kesennuma City, Miyagi Prefecture, and the chairman of the parliament.
- Michinoku sea breeze trail
- From Hachinohe City, south of the Sanriku CoastFukushimaSoma CityA plan to develop a trail (promenade) along the coast to lead to recovery from the Great East Japan Earthquake.
- ^ a b c (PDF) (Ministry of the EnvironmentNatural Environment Bureau National Park Division, Asia Air Survey Co., Ltd. March 2011)
- ^ (PDF) (National Research and Development Agency Disaster Prevention Research Institute Natural Disaster Information Office)… There is a map showing the marine terraces distributed north of the northern part of Miyako Bay.
- ^ a b c d e (PDF) (Iwate UniversityFaculty of Education June 1997, 6)
- ^ Large terrain (wide area terrain that spans many prefectures)(Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismGeographical Survey Institute）
- ^ Valuable flora created by the peneplain topography and unique geology of the Kitakami Mountains(Sanriku Geopark "Geocolumn")
- ^ a b (PDF) (News from Iwate Prefectural Museum 112 March 2007)
- ^ (PDF) (Disaster Prevention Research Institute）
- ^ a b c About the process of formation and recognition of Jodogahama landscape(Iwate Prefectural University"Comprehensive Policy", Vol. 6, No. 2 (2005), pp.227-246)
- ^ Osamu Miura, Fumio Yonechi, "Acceptance of the term "Rias Coast" on the Sanriku Coast and its transformation-From a tsunami habitual site to a national park for tourism-"Quarterly Geography," 2015, Vol. 67, No. 3, p.200-207, two:10.5190 / tga.67.3_200
- ^ Notice of production of morning drama "Ama-chan" in the first half of 25(NHK June 2012, 6)
- ^ Yoshimura Akira "Sanriku Coast Great Tsunami" (Bunshun library,Year 2004 / Chuko BunkoBut the appearance of the two earthquakes and tsunamis of the Meiji and Showa eras is written in (published).
- ^ Michinoku Shiokaze Trail InformationMinistry of the Environment (accessed April 2019, 4).
Matsushima(Matsushima) isMiyagiInside and outside Matsushima BayIslandsThat thing.Or surround those islands and the bayMatsushima HillsIt is a scenic area including.Three Views of JapanIt is counted as one of. 1 million tourists in 2018.
Topography / Nature
Matsushima BaySendai TaiwanA branch bay located in the central part of Miyagi prefectureHigashi Matsushima CityWith the southeastern tip of Karato IslandMiyagi-gunShichigahama TownLocated between HanabuchizakiTeshikaiIs.. this houseShiogamaThe southwestern part of Matsushima Bay facing the island is called Shiogama Bay or Chiganoura.The topography of Matsushima is in the central part of Miyagi prefectureMatsushima HillsThe eastern end of the sea reached the sea, and it was submerged.Rias coastIn the subsidence terrain that has advanced further, seawater enters the drowned valley and the summit(I.e.Remains as.Among them, a group of relatively large islands in the south central part of Matsushima BayUrato IslandsIs called.The depth of the sea area where there are no islands in the central part of Matsushima Bay is about 2 meters, and because the seabed is shallow, when the waves become rough, the mud on the seabed rises and the seawater tends to become muddy..
The following theories have been put forward regarding the formation of this terrain.PlioceneDue to the ground movement that occurred in, Sendai Bay, which had spread inland from the present, was uplifted and turned into land, and at the same time, the land was projected to the part corresponding to the present Matsushima Bay by the mass movement, and the terrain became like a peninsula.Eventually this part will be eroded by the river and a valley will be carved.PleistoceneThe peninsula was gradually submerged by the fault movement of the Nagamachi Rifu Tectonic Line, which is now called in the early days, and a sea erosion surface was formed, and the high places became islands.The peninsula that sank from the middle to the late Pleistocene uplifted again and became a sea erosion land, and was eroded again by the river.At the end of the Pleistocene, the water submerged again due to the flexure of the Nagamachi Rifu Tectonic Line, leaving only the high part as an island and forming many drowned valleys around it.Repeated uplift, subsidence and erosion shaped the terrain of Matsushima as it is today.It is believed that the island-free waters of central Matsushima Bay were once plains that developed into valleys...There are other theories as well.
Most of the areaStrata TheTertiaryOf the layerTuff,sandstone,Conglomerateな どErosionIt is made of very brittle rock, especially the parts washed by the waves are easily eroded.Therefore many islets are at the topPineVegetation is vegetated, and the base near the sea surface shows a white to grayish white rock surface.In addition, the area near the surface of the sea was washed by the waves and was cut at an acute angle.mushroomSome have a shape similar to.It is also counted as a strange rock due to erosion.SagakeiYou can also see sea cliffs like this.Erosion like this,weatheringSince Matsushima is built on a stratum that is susceptible to action, it is thought that the landscape has changed little by little over a long period of time, and there are subtle differences between what was described in the past literature and what is now. It is believed that.
The islands of Matsushima are often described as "92 eight islands," but the number of islands is not accurately known and has been written in various sources since ancient times.In the "Matsushima View Collection" compiled by Oyodo Michikaze in the Edo period to introduce Matsushima widely, XNUMX, the geography compiled by the Sendai Domain "Sealed climateIn 87, 1910 (Meiji 43) "Matsushima Park Management Overview" has more than 240 islands, and in 1981 (Showa 56) "Prefectural Natural Park Matsushima Academic Survey Report" there are 230 islands. Jurisdiction over Matsushima BaySecond District Coast Guard HeadquartersIs aware that the number of islands is 128.Since the number of islands was uncertain in this way, a survey was conducted around 40, and the number of more than 260 was regarded as Matsushima's unified view, and this was notified to each institution. In "History of Matsushima Town (History 2)" (1991), the problem of the number of these islands was touched upon, and with reference to the Geographical Survey Institute map, 144 islands in Matsushima Bay were named and 98 were unnamed. It states that there is.However, this number includes some that are no longer islands due to landfills, earthquakes and natural collapses.In addition to this, he added that if reefs were included in the number of islands, the number of islands in Matsushima Bay would be about 300..
Senganjima.Date MasamuneIt is said that it was a favorite island.
Small algae island.The long-lived hole was at the southern end of this island.
A "longevity hole" with a height of about 5 meters that existed at the southern end of Koamenejima.It was a tourist attraction that was said to extend its lifespan by three years if it passed by a pleasure boat, but it collapsed due to the Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake.
The main fish in the bayGoby,Congridae, ShellfishOyster,Clams.Dendrobium(Sekoku) is wildOrchidThe area around Miyagi prefecture is said to be the northern limit of the wild.There is another name for "Iwatake" around Matsushima.The flowers bloom from late May to early June, with pink flowers blooming.Although it was an endangered species, it is now a potted souvenir, increasing from the original strain that grows on the branches of old cedar in the precincts of Zuiganji Temple.
View of Matsushima
Matsushima Four Great Views
"Matsushima Shidaikan" on the Matsushima Hills and the hills of the island around Matsushima BayThere are scattered scenic spots called.These are derived from "Shiomatsu Kankai Shizan", which was selected by the Confucian scholar of the Sendai domain, Zhoushan Mannen, during the Edo period..
- Spectacular(Higashi Matsushima CityIt is inMiyatojima OfOdaka MoriThe view from the perspective.elevation105.8 meters.While the direction of the field of view is limited in the other three places, this place is characterized by the fact that there are no obstacles on all sides and a vast field of view can be obtained...Looking west from the eastern end of Matsushima Bay, it is far from the islands of Oku Matsushima.Funagatayama(Ou Mountains) Can be overlooked.It is often used as a landscape photograph of Matsushima, which is dyed bright red in the setting sun. ):
- View(Matsushima TownThe view from Daigyoji Temple in Toyama.Altitude 116.8 meters.View Matsushima Bay and Oku Matsushima in the south direction.This place where you can see the bays and islands in an orderly manner is mentioned in the haiku collection "Matsushima View Collection", which was compiled by Oyodo Sansenfu during the Edo period, and in other literature.In 1876 (Meiji 9), the Emperor Meiji also visited here to appreciate the scenery.However, due to the reclamation of Tetaru Bay, the current and past views are different.. ):
- Ghost(Rifu TownThe view from Ogiya on the border of.Altitude 55.8 meters.View Shiogama Bay in the southeast direction.The field of view that opens like a fan is not so wide, but it is called ghost because of its quiet appearance.. ): With Matsushima Town
- Great view(Shichigahama TownThe view from Tamonzan in Shirogasaki.55.6 meters above sea level.You can see Shiogama Bay, Matsushima Bay and Oku Matsushima in the north direction.It is a place added by Mannen Funayama, who thought that it was regrettable to lack the south even though there were scenic spots in the east, west, and north.. ):
Other observation facilities
There is no observation facility for sightseeing,797(Postponement16 years)Conqueror General-Sakaue Tamura MaroAcclaimed "Elder Slope" ( .. PresentMiyagi Prefectural Road No. 144 Akanuma Matsushima Line) Has been famous for a long time.
OtherObservatoryas,"West lineReturn pine "( ),New Toyama( ), Matsushima Castle (so-called castle tower style building), Shiogama and "Soukanzan" overlooking the Matsushima coast area ( ), Ogiyaand so on.In addition, the rooftop of a commercial facility on the site of Atsutaya (near the entrance to Zuiganji Temple) where Matsuo Basho stayed when he stayed in Matsushima is open for free...Since Daikanzan is currently on the premises of the hotel, only hotel guests can enter.
Overlooking Matsushima BayMatsushima TowerThere was, but it was dismantled.
Matsushima in 2008
Snow moon flower
MatsushimaMoon watchingIt is famous as a famous place for.Matsushima's moon is14st centuryToChugokuFamous enough to be known asyuanTeenagerDula SaWrote "Oshima Smoke Wave Matsushima Tsuki" in his book "Yanmen Shu".
Date Masamune Hideyoshi ToyotomiからFushimi Momoyama CastleWas inTea roomWas taken over and relocated to the Edo clan's residence, after which the second feudal lord of the Sendai clanDate TadamuneThis building, which was moved to Matsushima, is used as a place to receive and stay at the princess and concubine of the Sendai domain who visit Matsushima, or as a patrol of the Edo Shogunate. It was called "Tsukimi Goten".Later 5th feudal lordDate YoshimuraNamed this "Kanrantei".
1643(Kanei20 years)Scholar-Hayashi HarusaiIn his book, "Recollections of Japanese National Affairs,"Matsushima, Kojima no Gaijin Kojima, Almost Bon Pond Tsukinami no Kage, Sakai Noka, YoTangoAmanohashidateAkiItsukushima Tamesansho Bizarre"Three Views of JapanIt is said that the wrap-up has begun, but the moon of Matsushima appears in the original texts of the three most scenic spots in Japan.With this original text, each of the three most scenic spots in JapanSnow moon flowerIf you hit "", "Moon" will be hit on Matsushima.
In the second half of the 17th centuryMatsuo Basho Enpo"In the yearMusashinoI admired the moon of Matsushima, saying, "Wakasei of the moon and Matsushima species."Back pathAt the beginning of the book, write "... in the spirit of Matsushima's moon ..."EdoIs leaving.
1922(Taisho11 years)12/3,Albert EinsteinVisited Matsushima to see the moon.Tohoku Main LineでSendai StationFrom (first generation)Matsushima StationArrived inMatsushima train(Tram) And in front of GodaidoElectric stopBy the time I arrived at, it was already past 16:XNUMXThirteen nightsThe moon was rising.When Einstein saw it, he said, "The moon is ... the moon is ..."After that, he was said to have told his companion, "No master craftsman can leave this beauty."
As mentioned above, Matsushima is so famous for the "moon" of "Snow, Moon and Flowers".Matsushima hot springAlso uses the moon-viewing bath for image photography. "snowYou can hardly see "" because it accumulates several times a year, but if there is snow, it is professionalカ メ ラ マ ンNot only that, amateur photo enthusiasts also gathered, mainlyGodaidoThe snow scene of Matsushima over there is framed. "flowerAbout "", which is also an observatoryWest line"Return pine"Cherry BlossomsIt is famous as a famous place for.More than 260 cherry trees are planted in the area of Matsu Park, which returns to the west.
Large and small in MatsushimaPleasure boatIs in service, and you can see the islands from the ship.From the shipSeagull(mainlyBlack-tailed gull) Was a specialty, but since the pine trees began to die due to feces, feeding in the bay was prohibited from April 2014, 4.
Most of the routes for large pleasure boats depart and arrive at Matsushima Port and go around Matsushima Bay and Oku Matsushima.Shiogama PortThere is also a route connecting Matsushima Port.There are two routes for small boats: a sightseeing route that departs from the Oku Matsushima Pleasure Boat Pier and goes around Sagakei, and a connecting ship route that mainly departs from Shiogama Port and crosses to small islands in the bay.In Sagakei, Oku Matsushima, which is said to be one of the three major valleys in JapanReefBecause there are many, it can only be seen on a large pleasure boat in a long distance, but if it is a small boat, it may be possible to go through the sea cave on a quiet day because it is closer.In addition, a seasonal dinner cruise (Sendai Port(There are also departures and arrivals), sunset cruises, night cruises,Oyster potThere are cruises and so on.
In the Edo period, there was a connection between Sendai Castle and Ishinomaki, where the shipping hub port is located. Of these, the route connecting Shiogama Port and Ishinomaki Port by ship was called the "Matsushima Kaido".Matsuo Basho Back pathThere is a description that he crossed from Shiogama to Matsushima by boat, but it is believed that he boarded a part of the "Matsushima Kaido".
2011 year 3 month 11 dayTohoku-Pacific Ocean EarthquakeBy the tsunamiFloating pierAlthough four and many of the small pleasure boats were damaged by the outflowPleasure boat service resumed on April 4 of the same year.
Sendai Airport( ) There are also scenic flights to and from the airport.There are several courses set up over Sendai and Matsushima by Cessna plane or helicopter.It is also possible to see the Matsushima Lantern Floating Fireworks Festival from the sky.
MatsushimaHeian periodFrom wakaSong pillowOften used as.Minamoto no ShigeyukiIt is said that "Matsushima and Oshima's rocky shores are assured, and the sleeves of Ama are wet" is the first song about Matsushima.Minamoto no Shigeyuki is a person who went down to Mutsu, so he may have sung this song after actually seeing the scenery of Matsushima.However, in general, Utamakura as a place name, not limited to Matsushima, was an idea, and it did not matter whether or not you were looking at the actual scenery..
Kamakura PeriodThen, a document that describes the actual scenery of Matsushima appears.Kokan Shirenof"Genko Shakusho], It is written that "Higashi-Rinnohama, XNUMX hundreds of Komine, Kakushu Kanura strange peak stone, Tenkano Zetsukiya."Muromachi PeriodActually visited MatsushimaDokoMentions this in "Miscellaneous Notes".However, these cases are also special cases by a few travelers, and Matsushima is known as a scenic spot.DateThis is protected and maintained byEdo PeriodAfter that.
As a pioneer of the poet who made Matsushima known to the world during the Edo periodOyodo SansenfuThere is.Three thousand winds in 1669 (KanbunFrom 9 years to 1687SacrednessStayed in Oshima's hermitage room for a long time (4 years)IseA native poet, he also contributed to the maintenance of singing spots in Sendai, Shiogama, and Ishinomaki.Michikaze wrote "Matsushima Ryoginshu" and "Kinkasan Ryoginshu", and also solicited haiku about Matsushima from 500 poets and knitted them in 1682 (XNUMX).TenwaIn 2nd year), he published "Matsushima View Collection". In addition to the compiled haiku, "Matsushima View Collection" introduces about 92 places in Matsushima, including 33 islands, 21 sakis, and 200 uras.After this, 1689 (Genroku2 years)Matsuo BashoVisited Matsushima, and othersNishiyama Soin,Shirao Kaya,Ryota Oshima,Issa KobayashiHaikus visited Matsushima.
- Minamoto no Shigeyuki "Matsushima and the beach SweetOnly the sleeves are so wet "(Collection of post-collections）
- Oshima is a sacred island in Matsushima Bay.
- Daisuke Yintomimonin "If you show it, even the sleeves of Oshima Island will get wet and the color will not change." ("Senzai WakashūKoi 884 XNUMX)
- Date Masamune "Don't look at me while I'm sick Mutsu"Autumn Yufubeha on the Moon Matsushima"
- A song about the famous Matsushima moon. "Moonwait"When"Pine"Island"KakekotobaIt has become.
- Date Masamune "Moon in the heartless body Matsushima and the dusk sky in the autumn"
- Date Masamune "Matsushima with the famous Tsukitsuki on the sleeves"
- Date Masamune "Autumn sky on the shores of Matsushima and Oshima The famous moon and shining Masaruran"
- "Matsushima and now Matsushima and Matsushima"
- Matsuo BashoBut"Back pathWhen I visited Matsushima, the view was so spectacular that I couldn't come up with a phrase, and said that I wrote the phrase "Matsushima, oh Matsushima, Matsushima,"AnecdoteThere is, but in reality it is posterityMad songIt is said to be the work of his teacher Taharabo..However, it seems that the phrase did not come to mind on the spot.Another theory is that although the phrase was written, it was not possible to create a good one that matched the scenery.In addition, of the novelistRyotaro ShibaIs a collection of traveloguesGo down the highwayIn "Sendai / Ishinomaki", Matsushima's tourists are criticized for the phrase "Matsushima, oh Matsushima, Matsushima," which is written as Basho's work in tourist materials such as Matsushima's signboard. ..
- Kawai Sora "I'm struck by Matsushima and cranes" ("Oku no Hosomichi")
- Japanese dance-Tokiwabushi"Kishiren Tokiwa Matsushima (Matsushima)"
|Arita wareMatsushima design|
|Shunobu Yangsu"Scenic Beauty Association Rikuzen Matsushima"|
|Yuichi Takahashi"Matsushima Godaido map"|
(Meiji era, prefecture-designated tangible cultural property)
- Three Views of Japan(1643(Kanei(20 years))
- Miyagi Prefectural Natural Park Matsushima (1902(Meiji35 years)9）
- country'sCultural property(Special scenic spot) (1952(Showa27 years)11/22）
- 100 New Japan Travel Destinations(1966(41)11）
- 100 selections of Japanese white sand Aomatsu(1987(62)1/10）
- 100 New Japan Tourist Destinations(1987 (Showa 62)3）
- 100 city parks in Japan(1989(HeiseiFirst year)7/28）
- Top XNUMX geological features in Japan(2007(19)5）
- Heisei XNUMX view(2009(21)4）
- The most beautiful bay club in the world(2013(25)12/6）
Each designated area is a municipality facing Matsushima Bay, but the "Sendai / Matsushima International Tourism Model District" does not face Matsushima Bay.Sendai city,Tagajo CityAlso join.. "Sendai / Matsushima" is the range of "XNUMX selections of Japanese heritage".
The following are some of Matsushima's designated areas.
- Top XNUMX beaches in Japan "Oku Matsushima" (1996(8))
- XNUMX walks "Oku MatsushimaSagakei(2002 (14))
- 500 selections of beautiful cities that make you want to walk in Japan "From Shiogama to Matsushima, a spectacular view" (2004(16)12/27）
Higashi Matsushima City
In Higashi Matsushima City, located in the eastern part of Matsushima BayMiyatojima( ) And ( ) The area around the area is also called Oku Matsushima.Sagakei, one of Japan's three major valleys ( There is a tourist boat departure and arrival port to).Nobiru Beach is a beach with quiet waves and is crowded as a beach in the summer.TakehamaSqueaky sandThere is also a beach, but access is restricted for conservation.Miyagi Prefectural Road 27 Oku Matsushima Matsushima Park Line(Oku Matsushima Park Line) is known as a drive course that runs along the coast, and every year on Sports Day.Matsushima Half Marathon TournamentIt is said to be the holding course of.Land connection islandOn Miyato IslandSatohama shell mound( There is a shell mound called).Satohama shell moundJomon PeriodFrom the previous term (about 6,000 years ago)Yayoi PeriodThe ruins of about 4,000 years until the beginning, the shell mound is located on a hill at an altitude of 20-40 meters on the island.
Matsushima Town is in the northern part of Matsushima Bay.One hundred peopleThe island of the sacred place that was also written in ),Date MasamuneRevivedZuiyoji Temple( ), There is a common name of "Rose Temple"Entsu-in( ),Godaido( ) Such as temples,Date familyIt is a guesthouse ofMoon watchingKanrantei (Tsukimi Goten), which is also a facility for. ) And other historical buildings, as well as Matsushima Port, the departure and arrival port for pleasure boats in the bay.In addition, souvenir shops, restaurants, accommodation facilities, etc. are lined up.2008In (20)Matsushima hot springHas opened.There is a free municipal parking lot (Choeisanjugarichushajo) that can park 310 ordinary cars.
The Hamada district of Rifu Town faces the western part of Matsushima Bay.Of the Senseki LineRikuzen Hamada StationThere is.
Shiogama City is located in the southwestern part of Matsushima Bay.Shiogama Bay used to beMutsuKokufu-Taga Castle( ) Outport, Sendai Castle after the Edo period ( ) Was the outer port.Heijokyogovernment,Oshu Fujiwara,DateHave been protected by the ruler who ruled this landShiogama Shrine( ) And a pleasure boat in Matsushima Bay,Katsura island( ),Cold wind Sawajima( ), Etc. of the departure and arrival ports of remote island routesShiogama PortThere is.At Shiogama Port, many sushi restaurants are concentrated because many inshore tuna are landed.In summerShiogama Minato FestivalIs held.
Shichigahama Town in the southern part of Matsushima Bay is the busiest beach in Miyagi Prefecture.Shobutahama( ), One of the best in the prefectureYotto HarborIsObama Port,Alpine summer resort( )WhenShichigahama International Village( ),Hanabushi Shrine( )and so on.
Impact of the Great East Japan Earthquake
20113/11Occurred inGreat East Japan Earthquake(Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake) And the big attack immediately after that(I.e.This caused damage such as damage to some of the island's cultural properties, but the damage was minor compared to the surrounding local governments.The reason is that the tsunami slows down and loses energy rapidly when it enters the shallow sea.Urato IslandsIs believed to have acted as a breakwater and weakened the tsunami's momentum..
Matsushima is a countrySpecial scenic spotThe "Special Place of Scenic Beauty Matsushima Conservation and Management Plan" has been formulated by Miyagi Prefecture, which is a management organization.Cultural property protection lawAnd based on the above-mentioned conservation management plan, permission from the Miyagi Prefectural Board of Education and the Commissioner for Cultural Affairs is required when changing the current situation (new construction of buildings, etc.) in the protected area within the special scenic spot "Matsushima" designated area. Become..Building a new building on a hill is also a change in the current situation,Great East Japan EarthquakeDue to the damage caused by the disaster, the demand for relocation from residents to higher ground increased, so Miyagi PrefectureAgency for Cultural AffairsAs a result of discussions, it was decided to consider in that direction...In the future Miyagi prefecture and designated rangeShiogama,Higashi Matsushima City,Matsushima Town,Shichigahama Town,Rifu TownPolicy to proceed with discussions.
In addition, the Agency for Cultural Affairs has decided to permit the construction of a "debris disposal facility" in Matsushima as a special case (limited permission until March 2014. Restrictions such as considering the color and shape of the facility for the surrounding landscape Under).
Directions from Sendai.Listed from the Sendai side (south side).
- To Shiogama
- To Matsushima
- Railway: JR Senseki LineMatsushima Kaigan StationGet off.
- highway: Sanriku Expressway-Matsushima Kaigan ICThanMiyagi Prefectural Road No. 144 Akanuma Matsushima LineApproximately 3km through (Elder Slope)
- General road: National Route 45Along (Kotodai Park45km, 27 minutes from the starting point of Route 55）
- Bypass Shiogama from Sendai city to MatsushimaRifu KaidoAnd although it is closer in terms of distance, the scenery is not good, and on holidays, traffic jams occur around Elder Slope.There is traffic jam via Route 45, but you can reach Matsushima while watching the scenery of Shiogama on the way.
- To Oku Matsushima
- Railway: JR Senseki LineNobiru StationGet off.
- Expressway: Sanriku ExpresswayNaruse Oku Matsushima IC
JRTohoku Main LineFrom Ichinoseki / KogotaShiogama StationでSengoku Tohoku LineTransfer to (or get off at Matsushima Station)Takashirocho StationAt Takagimachi Station, change to the Senseki Line regular train and head for Matsushima Kaigan Station or Nobiru Station.
Matsushima in Japan
Matsushima is called "a single island with pine trees on the surface of the sea and on the lake."Common nounBut because it isProper nounThere is a place name "Matsushima" in various parts of Japan.On the other hand, a landscape similar to Matsushima in Miyagi Prefecture, "a landscape where islands and rocks of various sizes are scattered on the surface of the sea or on a lake," is also called "Matsushima of XX" (similar example:Ginza).In this case, the tree growing on the head of the island does not have to be a pine tree, and in some cases, the tree may not grow.
- Japan's Three Great Matsushima
- Onuma((I.e.Matsushima) (Hokkaido）
- Itoura Coast(KantoMatsushima) (Ibaraki）
- Kamogawa Matsushima(Chiba）
- Dogashima(IzuMatsushima) (Shizuoka）
- Shinojima(TokaiMatsushima) (Aichi）
- Toba Bay(ShimaMatsushima) (Mie）
- Tojinbo(EchizenMatsushima) (Fukui）
- Tango Matsushima(Kyoto）
- Kasumi BeachMatsushima on the beach, Matsushima off the coast (Hyogo）
- Tajima MiouraMatsushima of Tai, Matsushima of Mio (Hyogo Prefecture)
- Uradome BeachSennuki Matsushima (San'inMatsushima) (Tottori）
- (Shimane ）
- Susa Bay(Matsushima in the west) (Yamaguchi ）
- Tachibana Bay(AwaMatsushima) (Tokushima）
- Matsushima in Seto(Nagasaki Prefecture)
- Inland Sea(Matsushima, Okinawa) (Okinawa）
- ^ https://www.pref.miyagi.jp/uploaded/attachment/768806.pdf
- ^ Closed sea area net(Ministry of the Environment) Retrieved June 2018, 6
- ^ a b "History of Miyagi" Reprint 5 (History of Regional Geography) Page 22
- ^ "History of Matsushima Town" (History 2), pp. 214-216.
- ^ a b c "Scenic beauty, Matsushima, collapse damage =" long-lived hole "disappears, half-destroyed island-national treasure" Zuiganji "cracks on the wall". Jiji Press(July 2011, 3) 2011/3/28Browse.
- ^ "Four Great Views”. Matsushima Tourism Association. 2011/4/30Browse.
- ^ (PDF) (Miyagi Prefectural Board of Education March 2010)
- ^ a b c d "History of Matsushima Town" (History 2), pp. 220-222.
- ^ Miyagi Prefecture Rifu Town Magazine
- ^ Four Great Views Mysterious Ogiya Matsushima Tourism Association 2018.10.08 View
- ^ Matsushima's tourist base "Tamatebakokan" opened Products and restaurants(Kawakita Shimpo November 2009, 7)
- ^ "Kanrantei”. Matsushima Tourism Association. 2018/8/8Browse.
- ^ Remains of Japanese National Affairs (pages 47/80)(Kyoto UniversityLibrary Collection)
- ^ "Matsushima sightseeing boat, partly reopened from 29th". Asahi Shimbun (September 2011, 4). 2011/4/30Browse.
- ^ "Japan's three most scenic spots, Matsushima pleasure boats resume operation”. Yomiuri Shimbun (March 2011, 4). 2011/4/30Browse.
- ^ Development of Matsushima Tourism Connected to Togetsu Bridge, washed away by the tsunami Hebei Shimpo July 2013, 7
- ^ a b c "History of Matsushima Town" (History 2), pp. 218-219.
- ^ "Reference joint database”. National Diet Library. 2019/12/9Browse.
- ^ Scenic Beauty Association Rikuzen Matsushima(Akihana-dong)
- ^ Matsushima Godaido map(Miyagi Prefecture)
- ^ Japan's first! Matsushima Bay joins "Club of the Most Beautiful Bay in the World"(Matsushima Town)
- ^ the Most Beautiful Bays in the World Club
- ^ The areas of the Sendai / Matsushima International Tourism Model Area are Sendai City, Shiogama City, Tagajo City, Akiu Town, Matsushima Town, Shichigahama Town, Miyagi Town, Rifu Town, and Naruse Town (above).1986(At the time of designation in March 61).Formerly incorporated with Akiumachi in 3 in the current Sendai cityIzumi City(Currently in the cityIzumi ku) And the old one in Higashimatsushima City, which was abolished by merging with Naruse Town in 2005.Yamoto TownIs not included.
- ^ History of sightseeing in Miyagi prefecture - Miyagi Prefecture
- ^ "Matsushima protected me" A town on the opposite bank, one deadYomiuri Shimbun May 2011, 3
- ^ “Volunteers gather one after another to restore the scenic spot and Matsushima”(July 2011, 3) 2011/3/23Browse.
- ^ About the change of the current situation of the special scenic spot "Matsushima" and the procedure for buried cultural properties(Shichigahama Town Site)
- ^ "Special Place of Scenic Matsushima Conservation Management Plan"(Miyagi Prefecture site)
- ^ "To ease housing construction on high ground around Matsushima ... Agency for Cultural Affairs”. Yomiuri Shimbun (March 2011, 4). 2011/4/30Browse.
- ^ "Both protection and reconstruction of "Matsushima" Miyagi Prefecture, 5 municipalities and close study meeting". Kahoku Shimpo (September 2011, 4). 2011/4/30Browse.
- ^ "Agency for Cultural Affairs permits processing facility to "Matsushima" Special case for earthquake disaster". Kyodo News (September 2011, 5). 2011/5/27Browse.
- ^ Tohoku Michi Information(Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismTohoku Regional Development BureauRoad section)
- ^ "Nikken" Newspaper Editorial Committee, "Ibaraki 108 Scenery", supervised by Shoto Kawasaki,Tsukuba Shorin, September 3, 9, 20pp. (From page 219)
- Matsushima Town History Compilation Committee "Matsushima Town History" (History 2) Matsushima Town, 1991.
- Miyagi History Compilation Committee "Miyagi History" Reprint 5 (History of Regional Geography) Miyagi Prefecture, 1987.
- Miyagi Ashi History Compilation Committee "Miyagi Akihi" Reprint 16 (Sightseeing) Miyagi Prefecture, 1987.
- Miyagi Prefecture Tourist Attractions
- List of Japan's top three
- Saitaro Bushi
- Kisakata(Matsushima in the east, Kisakata in the west)
- Matsushima Park Hotel
- Matsushima (Protected Cruiser)-Former Japanese Navy OfProtective cruiser.Matsushima-class protected cruiser OfNameship..The name of the ship is named after the Islands.
- Amanohashidate ――Also one of the three most scenic spots in Japan.
- Itsukushima -Same as above.
- Japan's Three Views Matsushima --Matsushima Tourism Association
- Oku Matsushima Public Corporation
- Matsushima Town
- Shiogama City Tourist Information
- Higashi Matsushima City Tourism and Products Association
- Matsushima Bay, a closed sea area in Japan
- National designated cultural property database -Cultural Agency
- Oku Matsushima Jomon Village History Museum
- Basic research on Sendai Bay shell mound-Archaeology of Katsuhiko Goto-
- Tourism promotion and inn owners in Matsushima, one of Japan's three most scenic spots[Broken link] --Isao Ogawa, Atomi Gakuen Women's University Faculty of Management Bulletin No. 9 March 2010