Daikumachi Teramachi Komemachi Buddha Town Old Mother Buying Town [Wooden Station Building Pilgrimage 09] Kamaishi Line 04
If you write the contents roughly
Involuntarily, I hummed the late Shuji Terayama's "Carpenter's Town, Teramachi, Komemachi, Buddha Town, Old Mother's Buying Town, Azuyatsubameyo" (songbook "Death in the Countryside").
* Taken in September 2020 The top image is Tono Station on the JR East Kamaishi Line.Uphill platform line 9, in the back towards Morioka station.on the left… → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
"Of wordsAlchemist""Underground playFour heavenly kingsOne of them ""Showa OfTakubokuSynonyms such asIn addition to the above, multi-activity, a huge amountLiterary workannounced.Horse racingDeep knowledge ofRacehorse OfHorse ownerIt was enough.
1935(Showa10 years)May 12, Father Hachiro, mother Hatsu's eldest son..HachiroTooku GijukuWorked at the Hirosaki police station at that time as an alumnus of the speech department.Due to my father's transfer, I move around the prefecture.About his birth, he said, "I was born on a running train, and thereforeHometownThere is no such thing as ", but Hatsu and his ex-wifeKujo EikoAccording toAomoriHirosakiKonya TownBeing born.Family registerAbove is1936(11)May 1Is the date of birth..According to Hatsu, "because my father's work was busy and he was taking care of himself after giving birth."However, there is a theory that the birth of the family register is correct.Registered domicile is Aomori prefectureKamikitaRokunohe Village(CurrentMisawa).
1941(Showa 16), Aomori PrefectureHachinohe CityMoved to.Evacuated to Hatsu and Misawa City for Hachiro's expedition.She then went to work in KyushuAomoriLeave Shuji to his relatives.Entered Maria Kindergarten in Aomori City.
1945(Showa 20),Aomori air raidBurned out with hearts.. Hachiro in SeptemberCelebes IslandでWar illnessI didBulletinTo receive.After the end of the war, he relied on Hatsu's older brother and was in front of Furumagi Station (currently Misawa City) in Rokunohe Village.Misawa Station) Moved.Transferred to Furumagi Elementary School.Spend until the fall of the first year of junior high school.The heart is of the expeditionary forceU.S. military campMoved to a private house foreclosed by the US military.
1948(Showa 23), entered Misawa City Furumagi Junior High School..HatsuFukuokaBecause he moved to the U.S. military base camp, he was taken over by the movie theater "Kabukiza" of Yuzo Sakamoto, his maternal uncle in Aomori City (2-1-15 Aoyagi, Aomori City, the site was a wedding hall, Terayama. There is a stone pillar that says that it is the old residence of.Aomori City Nowaki Junior High School(Integrated and abolished, the site isAomori City Cultural Center) Transferred to.
1949(24), taken over by Sakamoto's house..In the second year of junior high schoolHisayoshi KyotakeAnd become friends.PhraseUnder the influence of Kyobu, who was doing haiku, he became absorbed in haiku.Literature departmentEnter and haikuPoetry,fairy taleTheSchool newspaperContinue to write in.
1951(Showa 26),Aomori Prefectural Aomori High Schooladmission.Belongs to the newspaper club and literary club.. Formed "Yamahiko Haiku Kai", Hosts "School Haiku Tournament" near the end of the first year of high school..Formed a national student haiku conference.Call for a haiku reform movement nationwide.With KyobuHaiku magazineThe first issue of "Sheep God", until the 1954th issue (29) of 7 (Showa 1,5,6,7)Edit・ Continue issuing..To the same studentNoriichi SawadaHowever, it is said that he was not a special friend, as he occasionally skipped school and watched a movie together.In high school, Terayama stayed at a house in Matsubara, Aomori City, which was newly built by Sakamoto, and went to Aomori High School through the embankment of the Tsutsumi River.
From singer to scenario writer
1954(Showa 29),Waseda University Faculty of EducationI enrolled in the Department of Japanese Literature (currently the Department of Japanese Language and Literature).Taichi YamadaWas in the same class.Waseda University Tankato go into.It is said that Terayama began to sing tanka from around the age of 12 to 13, but it was selected from the open call for participants in the April 1954 issue of Tanka Research that triggered him to start singing tanka with enthusiasm. It became a special choice in the first fifty poemsFumiko NakashiroIt was "breast loss".Nakagusuku's work generated a great response on the poetry, and about 2 people applied for the second open call for fifty heads, which is about twice as much as the first.Nakagusuku's Tanka received strong support from young people, but Terayama was also impressed by Nakagusuku's Tanka and motivated him to sing it..
Terayama applied for the second Tanka study, "Father Return".Tanka Research Editor-in-ChiefHideo NakaiSelected Terayama's works.Hideo Nakai later described himself as "having an eye to see good things quickly and making almost no mistakes".It was only with the eyes of the famous editor Hideo Nakai that he discovered the rare talents of Fumiko Nakajo and Shuji Terayama, who were unknown at the central poetry..
Hideo Nakai gave a lot of consideration to the announcement of Shuji Terayama's "Father Return".First, the title was "Chekhov Festival", and 17 heads were cut in consideration of the repulsion from the existing poetry.In the December 1954 issue of Tanka Kenkyu, Terayama announced the aspirations of the winners, entitled "The Succession of Fire."inside that,
It was Fumiko Nakajo's work, not any kagaku, that gave me a passionate re-recognition and determination of tanka.
Fumiko Nakajo's "Breast Loss" was hit hard by the existing poetry.On the other hand, Terayama's "Chekhov Festival" had relatively little repulsion at the beginning...However, soon Terayama will be exposed to intense criticism and opposition.Terayama was also drawing attention in the world of haiku.Terayama's TankaKusada Nakamura,Sanki SaitoThe criticism that it was an imitation of these haiku works came up from the haiku world.Kenkichi KusumotoRevealed a fierce opposition to Terayama's Tanka, saying, "Haiku is not a crossword puzzle," and voices ridiculed Terayama as an "imitation kid."..In fact, there was a work that seemed to be a copy of Nakamura Kusatao's well-known haiku as a tanka, and it was unavoidable to be criticized...When the imitation problem came to light, the criticism that began in the haiku world spread to the poetry and began to take on the appearance of slamming..
Hideo Nakai, who made Terayama a special choice for the second short poem study, saw a defensive constitution that did not want a true newcomer to criticize from the poet.Nakai argued for Terayama's defense..Nakai had no doubt about the way existing tanka should be based on realism, and was very dissatisfied with the poetry.Fumiko Nakajo's unfortunate tanka, which is about to die from breast cancer, and Shuji Terayama's tanka, which is like a teenage youth drama, are both flat everyday poems, although there are huge differences in their works. It had the same direction in that it was an extremely big leap from the world of existing tanka that was good for.Shuji Terayama's tanka had to be protected as an antithesis against the existing tanka based on realist poems that were losing their vitality for Nakai..
From the beginning, Terayama's tanka tended to be used as a means of self-expression rather than entrusting Terayama himself to tanka.Therefore, he created Tanka as a world of fiction that amplified and transformed his emotions.Since his debut in Tanka, Terayama has developed a variety of talents in criticism, poetry, theater, and video, but for Terayama, it was not a medium of another genre, but a world that unfolded at the same time.A major feature of Terayama's art is that it develops Terayama's own world in various ways, rather than staying in one narrow genre. Terayama, who later called himself "Occupation is Shuji Terayama," is a collage. Making full use of techniques such as montage, we built a world where facts and fiction are mixed..
In 1955, 19-year-old Terayama was already
To be truly honest with yourself, you should say what you want to do.There are some forms of modification, satire, and acting, and when I see those things, I think it's ridiculous to change the color of the eyes and pose.Doesn't it mean they don't really want to say ...
Received the XNUMXnd "Short Song Study" New Face Award at "Chekhov Festival".
With mixed nephritisTachikawa OfhospitalToHospitalization.1955(Showa 30),Nephrotic syndromeとDiagnosisBeing long-termHospitalizationThe following year, he dropped out in less than a year.WelfareReceive.
The virgin drama "Forgotten Territory"Waseda University OfOkuma AuditoriumIt was performed at "Green Poetry Festival" and I saw itShuntaro TanikawaAfter receiving a visit to the hospital, dating begins. In 1957, the first collection of works "May for me",1958The first songbook "Book in the Sky" (Matoba Shobo) Is published.. In 1959, started writing a radio drama at the recommendation of Tanigawa.Received the Commercial Broadcasting Chairman's Award for the posted "Ichiro Nakamura" (RKB Mainichi). Also,Shintaro Ishihara,Atsushi Eto,Shuntaro Tanikawa,Kensaburo Oe,Keita Asari,Eisuke Ryosuke,Toshiro Mayuzumi,Yoshiyuki FukudaRato "Young Japanese AssociationFormed,60 years securityOpposed to.
1960(35) February, the third workRadio Drama"Adult hunting"broadcastWill be done.In the same year, Asari launched "Troupe four seasonsThe play "Blood is sleeping while standing" will be performed in. Also,Masahiro ShinodaOf the director's workscenarioIn charge of,Oshima NagisaMeet. With Hatsu at the age of 25Yotsuya OfApartmentI lived together for the first time in about 12 years. In 1963 (27 years old), with Shochiku actress KujomarriageTooth, Separated from Hatsu..The wedding was held at the Catholic Kichijoji Church on April 4nd..
Regarding the marriage life, we sometimes went to see a movie together, and because we like dogs, Kujo put a picture of the dog on the album and Terayama wrote a record, so we can see how good it was..
Yasuhisa Yazaki,Makoto Wada,Yoshihiro Tachiki,Kujo KyokoAt the round-table talk about Shuji Terayama, we also saw a scene where only Kujo knew about Terayama (when he was newlywed, he was a glutton, opened his pocket and purse, peeped, curious, chattering, etc.) Be done.In a couple quarrel, it is said that it was not a form in which the wife screamed and the husband put out his hand, but a form in which Kujo put out his hand while Terayama persuaded Kujo in words..
1960 eraFrom the middle onwardsGakkenof"High three courseAs a high school poetry chooser, he unearthed many young talents,ShinshokanWe will strengthen our position as "charisma of youth" by knitting the poetry collection label "For Ladies" for girls. In 1963, published "Modern Youth Theory" ("Recommendation for Home Departure").
"Ceiling pier" formed-died
1967(42)May 1,Yokoo Tadanori,Yutaka Higashi,Eiko KujoLato Theater Company "Ceiling pierWas formed.May 4, Performed the flag-raising performance "Semushi Otoko in Aomori Prefecture" at the Sogetsu Art Center. June,Shinjuku SuehiroteiThe second performance "Mt. Ooyama Debco's Crime".The 2rd performance at Art Theater Shinjuku Bunka "Fur Marie』.Appeared in the same workAkihiro MiwaDescribes Terayama at that time as "a man who is too shy to speak with the eyes of others."
1970(45)May 3,Manga"Tomorrow's Joe] Characters,Toru RikiishiServes as the funeral chairman at the funeral. With Kujo at the age of 34divorce..After the divorce, she became a good collaborator of Terayama in her later years.
1971(Showa 46), advanced to a feature film with "Throw Away Books, Let's Go to Town".Won the Grand Prix.France OfNiceBy the writerLe CresioTalk for two days.Attend andPoetryTheRecitation.NancyPerformed "Human Powered Airplane Solomon" and "Jakusomon" at the theater festival.BerlinPerformed "Jakusomon" at the Forum Theater.And "Jakusomon"Grand PrixAward.
1974(Showa 49), the movie "Die in the countrysideIs released,Agency for Cultural Affairs Art FestivalEncouragement newcomer award,New Artist AwardAwarded. In 1975 (Showa 50), the city drama "Knock", which was performed in Suginami Ward, was reported by the residents and became a police officer.1979(Showa 54),CirrhosisでHospitalization.
In 1979, Shuji Terayama's Tenjo Sajiki drama Reming was released in Harumi, Tokyo, and Shuji Terayama walked in a long line of customers waiting for the performance on the day while checking his face with the customers. Everyone was aware that this recognition must be part of the theme of the play. (The witness of this episode is the niece of the writer Tsutomu Minakami, the female biwa performer of the Echizen Bamboo Doll Association, and the ethnomusicologist Fumio Koizumi.)
1980(55)May 7Around 10 pmShibuya WardUdagawa TownDuring the interview at the apartment siteBurglaryOn suspicion ofMetropolitan Police DepartmentShibuya Police StationArrested.The son of the apartment owner said, "I often wandered around this apartment about five years ago, and once I was a police officer, I thought I was coming again and delivered it to the police."..Terayama, who admitted the charges, was released two days later.BurglaryでInformal prosecutionAnd 8000 yenFineReceived (the underwriter at this time wasYasuhisa YazakiMet). The Mainichi Shimbun reported that "Shuji Terayama invaded the" Peep "apartment and was caught. Released with a fine", and the "Yomiuri Shimbun" reported that "Shuji Terayama was pushed out twice in the" Peep "female apartment and was fined."Due to this scandal, all work of Terayama was postponed indefinitely, but Terayama said, "I was entering the site while researching the performance site of the visit drama" Knock "in the city, and I am not the current offender of peeping." I wrote the counterargument in "Weekly Asahi".Kiyochichi Shimizu, Deputy Chief of the Shibuya Station, also said, "The character of Nozoki is not included in the public relations book."
1981(56), re-hospitalized due to recurrence of liver cirrhosis.
1983(Showa 58), TokyoMinato-kuMitaCirrhosis developed while living inAsagaya OfKawakita General HospitalAfter being hospitalizedperitonitisOn May 5thsepticemiaDied because of death, 47 years old..The funeral chairman is Shuntaro Tanikawa.
From April to May 1993, "New Shuji Terayama Exhibition Terayama, World" was held at Seibu Ikebukuro Department Store.
2001(13), the Asahi Performing Arts Award was established by the Asahi Shimbun.Among the Grand Prix and Performing Arts Awards, there is the Shuji Terayama Award, which is given to new and fresh individuals and groups who are expected to have a future... It was suspended in 2008 (8th).
2006(18), the International Shuji Terayama Society was established with the aim of promoting research on Shuji Terayama in the international community and mutual friendship among members... On April 4st, the establishment preparatory committee was held at Aichi Gakuin University Nisshin Gakusha, and on May 1th, the establishment general meeting and the first meeting were held in the first conference room of the Nagoya Civic Center...Since then, the tournament has been held about twice a year.In addition, since 2, a collection of papers "Shuji Terayama Research" (published by Bunka Shobo Hirobunsha) has been published approximately once a year...Image Forum Festival, which has been held since 1987 as a festival of video art worksShuji Terayama Award for young artists was newly established in the open recruitment section of.
2015(27), many related events were held for the 80th anniversary of Shuji Terayama's birth.Typical performances are listed below.
- Music drama "Lemming-Take me to the life of the world-"- Yukichi Matsumoto(Ishinha) Direction,Parco, Poster Harris Company.Tokyo Metropolitan TheaterPlayhouse and others
- Theatrical performance "Throw away the calligraphy, let's go to the town" -Tokyo Metropolitan Theater 25th Anniversary / Theater Festival Roots vol.3.Tokyo Metropolitan Theater Theater East (Tokyo)
- The play "Fur Marie"- Hanagumi play..Owlspot (Tokyo)
- Theatrical performance "Shuji Terayama Theater Festival 2015"-"General rules regarding nobi" (Theater laboratory ◎ Universal gravity, "Moshiita" (Aomori Central High SchoolTheater club), etc.Hoshino resortAomoriya
- The movie "28thTokyo International Film Festival80th Anniversary Classic Special Feature Terayama Films-"Die in the Countryside", "Grass Labyrinth", "Throw Away Books", "Farewell to the Ark".
- Event "Letter to Meiji-Shuji Terayama 80th Anniversary Music Festival"- J. A. Seazer(Theatrical Laboratory ◎ Universal Gravity) and Devil's House 2015,Kenji Otsuki,Carmen Maki,Toshinori Kondo,SUGIZO(LUNA SEA, X JAPAN) ,,PANTA,Yamazaki Hako,Inugami Circus 團,Toshinori Kondo,Yoko Nagisa,Original Chitose,Mitsuyo Nemoto,ROLLY,other.Ebisu The Garden Hall
- Events "Shuji Terayama Memorial Festival 2015 / Spring" "Shuji Terayama Memorial Festival 2015 / Summer" --Shuji Terayama Museum, Misawa City (Aomori)
2018(30), 35 years after his death,Kanagawa Museum of Modern Literature(Kanagawa横 浜 市) Held "Shuji Terayama Exhibition for You Alone" (September 2018th (Sat) -November 9th (Sun), 29).Masashi Miura,Unknown Tanaka,Shin SobueServed as an editorial board.
- 1935(Showa10 years)May 12 Aomoribirth.
- 1941(Showa 16) Aomori PrefectureHachinohe CityMoved to.
- 1942(17) Aomori City Hashimoto National School Elementary School (currently Hashimoto Elementary School)admission.
- 1948(Showa 23) Komaki Junior High School (Aomori Prefecture)Misawa)admission.Autumn of the first and second semestersAomori City Nowaki Junior High SchoolTransferred to.
- 1951(26) Aomori Prefectural Aomori High SchoolGo on to higher education.
- 1954(29) Waseda University Faculty of EducationEnrolled in the Department of Japanese Literature (currently the Department of Japanese Language and Literature).The 2nd Tanka Study 50 Neck (later)Short song research rookie award) Award.
- 1967(42)May 1 "Ceiling pierWas formed.
- 1974(49) The movie "Die in the countryside"soAgency for Cultural Affairs Art FestivalEncouragement newcomer award,New Artist AwardAward.
- 1983(58) CirrhosisHospitalized for.peritonitisAt the same time,septicemiaDied in. 47 years old died.
- 1989(XNUMX) "Writer Shuji Terayama Literary Monument" was erected on the shore of Misawa City.
- 1997(9) In Misawa Citizen's Forest ParkShuji Terayama Museum, Misawa CityOpening.
1962,Koichi YamanoFrom the time I became familiar with him, I started going to the racetrack frequently,1963, MareHe started writing horse racing essays and gained popularity for his unique narrative, such as comparing horse racing to life and drama.
1965, The patrol film that the match-fixing suspicion was raisedKeijiro Okawa,Mushiaki AronashiTerayama, who saw with him, said, "I don't know where the match-fixing is," and denied the suspicion of the match-fixing.
1968,Funabashi Horse RacingHaveJockeyFrom "Mr. Terayama's essayCentral horse racingWith a jockey at Funabashi Racecourse, triggered by the criticism of "close"ShinjukuTerayama, who was ashamed of his unknown, was "Ulysses" (South Kanto)ofHorse ownerWill be.It was the experience of only one owner in my life.
1970FromHochi ShimbunIn the horse racing side, we serialized columns called "Highlights" and "Kaze no Bukima" that predicted horse racing with various characters such as "Sushi restaurant Masa" and "Bartender Manda".1983It lasted until just before his death in April.This column was later compiled as the "Let's meet at the racetrack" series (until Part 4).JICC Publishing Bureau).
A spokesman for the horse racing world,1973ToJapan Central Horse Racing(JRA)commercialAppeared in. A self-made poem that says "Seagulls learn songs while flying, and life grows older while playing" (According to Yoshiko Takeichi, who was the director, a long poem called "Fragment about play" was recorded in the CM. (Sometimes edited) is read aloud.1974ToHigh seikoWhen he retires, the retirement memorial record "Farewell High Seiko』Composition and poetry reading.
1978 OfNikkei Shinshun CupでTen pointsFractured and died two months later, leaving a memorial poem "Farewell, Ten Point".Terayama himself was involved in the program composition of this poemKansai TVIntroduced in the special program "Meteor scattered in the wind flowers" in memory of Ten Point, and in 1991 as the VHS video "If Morning Comes, Ten Point Story"Sony Music EntertainmentReleased by.
In March 1978,NHKProduced byReportage Nippon』Appeared as a facilitator in the program" Derby Day ".same yearMay 5Held inJapanese derbyRiding the "long day at Tokyo Racecourse" in the raceYoichi Fukunaga-Yukio Okabe-Masato ShibataSynchronized 3 peopleJockeyCentered onTrainer,audienceIt is said to draw a spot on these figuresdocumentaryI spelled it in the form of.
1982"My 10 best horses I've never forgotten" (postscript of horse racing wandering) selected by Terayama is Miosotis, Kabuto Shiro,Montasan,White Fonten, Ten Point, Haiseiko,Mejirobosatsu, Ulysses, Takatsubaki, Texas Shchi, (Extra Dancer's Image).In the jockeyHiroyuki NakajimaLaterMasato YoshinagaWas favored.He enthusiastically picked them up from a time when they weren't popular or talked about yet, saying, "I'll keep writing until I win the derby."Both Nakajima and Yoshinaga have achieved derby domination, but YoshinagaMr C BIt was three weeks after Terayama died suddenly that he achieved his long-cherished wish.
Hochi ShimbunThe final episode of the horse racing forecast column "Kaze no Buki Ma"1983Satsuki AwardOn that day, Terayama wrote, "Winning is Mr. C B," and was convinced that Yoshinaga and Mr C B would win.
Terayama loved animals.There is also a theory that it was because he was an only child and lonely..
- Dogs-My mother, Hatsu, also kept a dog and named it "Taro" for generations.Shuji Terayama also loved "Taro", but he kept a dog for the rest of his life.Get a Cocker Spaniel dog as a wedding gift with Eiko Kujo.There is a photo with Cocker Spaniel "Jill"..The Shiba Inu were named "Nietzsche" and "Wagner".Wagner spent 14 years with Michi Tanaka after Terayama's death...Victor dog stands in front of Shuji Terayama literary monument.
- Turtles-There was a time when I had two turtles named "Question" and "Answer".
- Rats-A total of 1000 mice appear in the TV drama "Q" that wrote the script.There is also a photo with the mouse that appeared.
Tanka, haiku, poetry
- May for us (1957) --First Works
- Barefoot love song (1957)
- Paddle poetry work collection (1957)
- Book in the Sky (1958) --Songbook
- Blood and wheat (1962)-Songbook
- To you alone (1965)
- Die in the countryside (1965) --Songbook
- Feature-length epic, hell
- Shuji Terayama Complete Songbook (1971)
- My Kaneda Hen (1973) --A collection of phrases
- Pollen Voyage (1975) --Collection of phrases
- Shuji Terayama Haiku Complete Works (1986)
Essay / Review
- Postwar poetry (1965)
- Make everyone angry (1966)
- Let's meet at the racetrack (1966)
- Throw away the calligraphy, let's go out to town (1967)
- Dialogue / Horse Racing Theory (1969)
- Horse defeated and there is a meadow (1971)
- Introduction to Bad Girls (2004)
- Ah, the wilderness(1966)
- Ichiro Nakamura (1959,RKB Mainichi Broadcasting System）
- Adult hunting (1960, RKB Mainichi Broadcasting)
- A man who became a bird cage (1960,Central Japan Broadcasting Company）
- I always sang at the back door (1961,Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.) * Appearance
- Don't call me anymore, Umi (1961, Nippon Broadcasting System)
- Osorezan (1962,NHK radio first 2）
- Inugami walking (1963,Hokkaido Broadcasting）
- 箱（1964, NHK Radio 2)
- Yama-uba (1964, NHK Radio 2)
- Court uniform (1965, Chubu Nippon Broadcasting Co., Ltd.)
- Good morning, India (1965, NHK Radio 2) * Poetry only
- Comet IKEA[Note 1](1966,NHK radio first 1·No. 2)
- Mandala (1967,NHK-FM）
- Apocalypse(1969, NHK-FM)
- (1960,KR TV）
- The Theater of Love "Family Matching" (1961, XNUMX)Nippon TV）
- Hitachi Family Stage "" (1962, TBS) * Appearance
- TV theater "Crocodile" (1962,NHK）
- As you like The 7th "Gentlemen of the Totsu Totsu Club", the 19th "Beard" (1962,NET）
- Love Theater "Death in the Countryside" (1962, NTV)
- TV theater "Phoenix" (1962, NHK)
- Love Theater "Mother Grinds Coffee Alone" (1962, NTV)
- TV theater "one animal"(NHK, 1963)
- 2nd (1964, TBS)
- 2nd series 230th "Half down the stairs" (1964, TBS)
- Theater for XNUMX million people"I want to go to the sea" (1964,Kansai TV）
- "Thu" (1965, NHK)
- "There is a river with mountains" that blooms in the four seasons (1965, NHK)
- Mother 2nd Series 316th "Flying Fish Song" (1965, TBS)
- The seagull of my heart(NHK, 1966)
- Raging Japanese History 6th "Masashige Kusunoki" (1966,Every day broadcasting）
- NHK Theater "Every time September comes" (1966, NHK)
- Raging Japanese History 7th "Mr. Ashikaga Takauji" (1966, Mainichi Broadcasting System)
- Toshiba Sunday Theater"Lullaby origin" (1967,RKB Mainichi Broadcasting System）
- Burial at sea (1968, NET)
(Director's work will be described later)
- Farewell to the fist gun from the song of killing everyone!(1960)
- Wu Han(1970)
Staged by others
- Discard the call, let's go to town(1971)
- Die in the countryside(1974)
- Grass labyrinth(1978)
- Fruits of Passion / China Doll(1980)
- Farewell Ark(1982 / Published 1984)
- From January to March 1982, we went on location in Okinawa for about two months. October 1, original authorGarcia-MarquezNobel Prize in Literature was decided, and the movie "Hundred years of loneliness(Tentative title) ”original rights issue emerged.During Terayama's life, the original rights issue was not resolved and the release was postponed. Released as "Farewell to the Ark" in September 1984 after deleting and changing the title of the original credit..
- Shuji Terayama & Shuntaro Tanikawa Video Letter (1983)
- Catology (1960)-Non-existent.
- Cage prisoner (1962)
- Emperor Tomato Ketchup (1970)
- Rock-paper-scissors war (1971)-Excerpt and reconstructed version of "Emperor Tomato Ketchup".
- Laura (1974)
- Butterfly clothes (1974)
- Introduction to Movies for Youth (1974)
- The Story of Smallpox (1975)
- Labyrinth Tan (1975)
- Referee (1975)
- Two-headed woman (1977)
- Eraser (1977)
- Attempt to describe a dimensional master (1977)
- Bookkeeping machine (1977)
TV program supervision and composition
- The Wizard of Oz (October 1974, 10-March 5, 1975, NTVTV Man Union, All 26 episodes) --Supervised
- Meteors scattered in the wind flowers (May 1978,Kansai TV) --Program structure
- There is an objection! "Expected youth image Expected human image" Moderator:Aihiko Okamoto Co-star:Masaaki Kosaka,Shiho Sakanishi,Non-arrival,Susumu Hani(1966May 12, Tokyo channel 12)
- Fashionable(November 1976, 4, NTV)
There are more than 100 songs written by the lyrics alone, and more than 600 songs including those related to theater and movies.
JASRACIn the database, if you search for "Shuji Terayama", 987 works are registered (as of September 2016)...Therefore, JASRAC is not registered (CDIf you include the works that have not been converted, etc.), there are more works.
- Fight! Ospar ("Fight! OsparThe theme song.1965, Composition:Tomita Isao,song:山 田太郎）
- Yumi no Uta ("Fight! Osper" ending theme. 1965, composition: Isao Tomita, song:Akemi Higashiyama）
- Mr. Comet ("CometThe theme song.1967, Composition: Joji Yuasa, Song:Yumiko Kokonoe）
- Since Comet-san came ("Comet-san" theme song. 1967, composition: Joji Yuasa, song:Hiroshi Ashino）
- Shader's song (""Adventure Boy Shader"Theme song. 1967, composition :, song :,)
- Phantom Ghoster's Song ("Boken Shonen Shader" Insert Song. 1967, Composition: Toyotoshi Masuda, Song:Nagahiro）
- I don't know about war (1967,Sumiko Sakamoto,The Folk Crusaders）
- Hometown of the warrior (1967, Sumiko Sakamoto)
- Burn Circuit (1967,The Lind & Linders）
- Nagano City Song (1967, but supplementary. Lyrics: Hiroshi Toeda, Composition and Arrangement:Mt. Yoneyama Masao）
- Orphee of tears (1968,For Leaves）
- New first love (1968,)
- Seagull (1968,Maki Asakawa）
- Sometimes like a child without a mother(1969,Carmen Maki）
- Bottled tears (1969,Kiyoko Ito）
- If only goodbye is life (1969,Six sentence）
- Hanging tree (1970,JA Seazer）
- Drunk ship (1970,Green Mako）
- Tomorrow's Joe(1970,Bito Isao）
- Lonely you (1971,The Chadelux）
- A person's life1972,Hiyoshi Mimi）
- I want to give you the moon (1973,Hiromi Go）
- Black-tailed gull (1973,Mihara Kitahara）
- Shinjuku Port (1974,)
- Beach daytime(1974,Hiroshi Itsuki）
- Good luck Nagashima Giants(1975,Masayuki Yubara / 1993Re-released to)
- Weeping hair(1975,Sound space）
- How are you(1976,JOHNNYS' Junior Special）
- My whereabouts (1976,Toyokawa birth）
- Akiko Yosano (1978,Asaoka Snow Road）
- I can't talk anymore(1979,)
Research and critique
- Shuji Terayama Tokyo Study Group "How to Burn Shuji Terayama's Passion" (Cultural Creation Publishing, 2000, p. 217) ISBN 9784893871893
- Masahiro Sakaguchi, "The Haiku of Writers" Hon'ami Shoten
- "Mother's Firefly" (Shinshokan）
- Kujo Eiko"Mushuu Shuji Terayama" (Chikuma paperback, 1993)
- Hideo Nakai"History of Tanka in Kuroko" (Ushio Publisher）
- Kunio Tsukamoto"Evening tone" (Human documentary）
- "Kirin Jockey-Shuji Terayama Theory" (Okizumisha）
- Sakumi Hagiwara"Shuji Terayama in Memories" (Chikuma Shobo）
- "Terayama experience as a living" (Midnight Soshosha)
- Tsukasa Minayoshi"Boy Biography, Shuji Terayama in Me" (Francedo）
- "Fifteen-year-old ceiling pier story" (Kawade Shobo Shinsha）
- Masashi Miura"Shuji Terayama: Words in the Mirror" (Shinshokan, 1987)
- Nagao Saburo"Fictional Hell" (Kodansha）
- "Will for Orphans, Shuji Terayama" (Hozokan, 1995)
- Naoko Nojima, "The World of Shuji Terayama Read in Lacan" (Transview, 2007)
- "Shuji Terayama: Its Unknown Youth" (Sanichi Shobo, 1997)
- International Shuji Terayama Society "Shuji Terayama Research" (Bunka Shobo Hirobunsha) ISBN 9784830111068
- Unknown Tanaka"Living with Shuji Terayama" (Shinshokan, 2007) ISBN 9784403210945
- Takuya Tazawa"Imaginary Shuji Terayama" (Bunshun library） ISBN 9784167678036
- Ei Takatori"Shuji Terayama: The Genie of Creation" (Soshisha, 1992) ISBN 9784783704072
- Ei Takatori "Shuji Terayama-Extreme Sprint" (Heibonsha Shinsho, 2006) ISBN 9784582853315
- Hidefumi Horie ed. "Romii no Daiho Shuji Terayama Unrecorded Works" (Gengi Shobo, 2018)
- Atsushi Muneuchi"Mundane Tarazaru" ("Thirteenth" Musashino Shobo, 2006) ISBN-4 943898-62-9
- Norio Nagayama "Anti-Terayama Shuji Theory" JCA (1977)
- Writer Shuji Terayama Literary Monument
- Shuji Terayama Museum, Misawa City
- Young Japanese Association
- Hisayoshi Kyotake
- Taichi Yamada (Writer) --Edited "Letter from Shuji Terayama" (Iwanami Shoten, 2015)
- Eiko Matsuda
- Carmen Maki
- Gilyak Amagasaki
- Keiko Niitaka
- Mushiaki Aronashi
- Uno Akira
- Yokoo Tadanori
- Koji Wakamatsu
- Oshima Nagisa
- Akihiro Miwa
- Hisae Imai
- Kishida Rio
- Maki Asakawa
- Yukiji Teramoto
- Toshio Saeki
- Daisaku Kishigami
- ^ The title itselfComet hunterKaoru IkeyaIt comes from "Comet Ikeya".Kujo Eiko"Travel always meets people" ("Writer's Journey"平凡 社) According to the epic for this broadcastItalian AwardWas awarded, translated and invited in 6 countries.
- ^ In Terayama's "Quotations in your pocket"ス タ ン ダ ー ルof"Red and BlackIt is said to be Julien Sorel's words,Mikami・ "The adventure of reading enthusiasts never ends!"Shueisha new book According to Mikami's remark on p.2014 of 169, it does not appear in the original.Yukio NinagawaIt was staged by directing.
- ^ Hoffmanof"Nutcracker"When"SunaoIt was written as a scenario of a magnificent spectacle fantasy animated movie, but it was too grand to realize even an animated movie, and it was the only work that was not realized in Terayama's work.80, the 2016th anniversary of Shuji Terayama's birthBlue moth hallWas performed as a fantasy men's music drama with 33 actresses.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s Shuji Terayama Museum, Misawa City.
- ^ a b "First big survey ever 100 hospitals celebrities depended on last Is your choice of hospital wrong?”. Hyundai Business (March 2011, 8). 2019/12/20Browse.
- ^ "Bungei Shunju" Photographic Materials Department 2010.
- ^ (I.e..
- ^ Taro Ogawa, Shuji Terayama, The Unknown Youth, Sanichi Shobo, January 1997, 1, p. 15.ISBN 4380972062.
- ^ Taiyo editorial department "Shuji Terayama" Heibonsha, 1997, p. 83.ISBN 4-582-63325-0.
- ^ Takanobu Kitagawa "Professional Shuji Terayama" Nihon Bungeisha, 1993, p. 206.ISBN 4-537-02350-3.
- ^ Pastoral Matsui, Shuji Terayama's Sheep God Age Youth Haiku Days, Asahi Shimbun, 2011, p. 174.ISBN 978-4023309708.
- ^ Nakai 2002, p. 455.
- ^ Nakai 2002, p. 460.
- ^ Terayama 1954, p. 118.
- ^ Tsukamoto 2011, p. 327.
- ^ Honda 2017, p. 82.
- ^ Nakai 2002, pp. 460-461.
- ^ Nakai 2002, pp. 460-462.
- ^ Tanioka 1997, p. 38.
- ^ Nakai 2002, pp. 608-609.
- ^ a b Nakai 2002, p. 611.
- ^ Nakai 2002, pp. 441-442.
- ^ Ueda 1969, pp. 118-119.
- ^ Nakai 2002, p. 535.
- ^ Tanioka 1997, pp. 38-39.
- ^ Honda 2017, p. 84.
- ^ Honda 2017, p. 85.
- ^ "Shincho Japanese Literature Album Shuji Terayama" Shinchosha, April 1993, 4, p. 5.ISBN 4-10-620660-9.
- ^ "Shincho Japanese Literature Album Shuji Terayama" Shinchosha, April 1993, 4, p. 5.ISBN 4-10-620660-9.
- ^ "Shincho Japanese Literature Album Shuji Terayama" Shinchosha, April 1993, 4, p. 5.ISBN 4-10-620660-9.
- ^ Corona Books Editorial Department 2013, pp. 28-31.
- ^ "Special Feature of Shuji Terayama (Special Feature Library of Story)" Jiyu Kokuminsha, June 1996, 6, pp. 20-259.ISBN 978-4426140014.
- ^ "Contemporary Literature Appreciation Dictionary" published by Tokyodo, March 2002, 3, p. 25.ISBN 4490105940.
- ^ "Shincho Japanese Literature Album Shuji Terayama"Shinchosha Co., Ltd., Nov. 1993, 4, p. 5.ISBN 4-10-620660-9.
- ^ Tanaka 2007, p. 103.
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun"1980May 8Morning edition
- ^ Yasuhisa Yazaki x Rokusuke Ei's "Jiji Talk" 42nd, "Sou"2013May / June merger issue creation version
- ^ Taro Ogawa "Shuji Terayama: The Unknown Youth-Searching for the Source of Songs-"Sanichi Shobo, Nov. 1997, 1, p. 15.ISBN 4380972062.
- ^ "Asahi Performing Arts Award”. Asahi Shimbun. 2018/10/8Browse.
- ^ "Theater News: Asahi Performing Arts Awards suspended”. Theater guide. 2018/10/8Browse.
- ^ "Theater Award: Asahi Performing Arts Award”. Theater League. 2018/10/8Browse.
- ^ International Shuji Terayama Society (eds.) "Shuji Terayama Research No. 2016" Bunka Shobo Hirobunsha, 243, p. XNUMX.ISBN 9784830112881.
- ^ International Shuji Terayama Society (eds.) "Shuji Terayama Research No. 2016" Bunka Shobo Hirobunsha, 237, p. XNUMX.ISBN 9784830112881.
- ^ International Society of Shuji Terayama (eds.) "Shuji Terayama Research No. 2016" Bunka Shobo Hirobunsha, 237, pp. 241-XNUMX.ISBN 9784830112881.
- ^ "Past film festivals”. Image Forum. 2018/10/8Browse.
- ^ "Image Forum Festival 2006: Open call for participants”. Image Forum. 2018/10/8Browse.
- ^ "Image Forum Festival 2018: East Asia Experimental Competition Work Recruitment Guidelines”. Image Forum. 2018/10/8Browse.
- ^ Shuji Terayama, Michi Tanaka ed., Shuji Terayama Unpublished Songbook Gekko Letter, Iwanami Shoten, February 2008, 2.ISBN 978-4000227711.
- ^ Kanagawa Museum of Modern Literature, September 2018, 9, "Shuji Terayama Exhibition for You Alone" edited by Kanagawa Museum of Modern Literature.
- ^ "Special exhibition "Shuji Terayama exhibition for you alone"". 2018/10/8Browse.
- ^ "Kanagawa Museum of Modern Literature" No. 142, published October 2018, 10 ISSN 1-1341
- ^ "New Revised Biographical Museum Encyclopedia" Nichigai Associates, p. 33.ISBN 4-8169-1745-4.
- ^ Taiyo editorial department "Shuji Terayama" Heibonsha, 1997, p. 105.ISBN 4582633250.
- ^ Arrow Express Of半姉.
- ^ People who loved horse racing JRA
- ^ "If Morning Comes Ten Point Story VHS". Amazon.Amazon.com, Inc .. 2019/1/9Browse.
- ^ a b Corona Books Editorial Department 2013, p. 28
- ^ "Twitter”. Michi Tanaka. 2018/11/5Browse.
- ^ Supervised by Kujo et al. 2013, p. 183.
- ^ "Shincho Japanese Literature Album 56 Shuji Terayama" Shinchosha, 1993, p. 31.ISBN 4-10-620660-9.
- ^ "Shincho Japanese Literature Album 56 Shuji Terayama" Shinchosha, 1993, p. 31.ISBN 4-10-620660-9.
- ^ The oldest TV drama whose existence can be confirmed.Full-length film, all-location work.NHK Archives "A man who continues to provoke the times-Shuji Terayama 80 years old-"(NHK December 2015, 12) Hidefumi Horie "Shuji Terayama's TV Media Recognition-Focusing on the NHK Archives Excavation Material" One Animal "(1963)-" Film Studies (86) 23-42 2011 Japan Imaging Society
- ^ Mamoru 2017, p. 384.
- ^ "Shuji Terayama Exhibition" Kanagawa Museum of Modern Literature, September 2018, p. 9.
- ^ Music Forest from database search
- ^ "Nagano City Song". Nagano city. 2018/10/25Browse.
- Shuji Terayama Museum, Misawa City: “Terayama Chronology". 2018/10/8Browse.
- "Bungei Shunju" Photographic Materials Department (July 2010, 7). “Shuji Terayama, who was called "The Alchemist of Words"". Bungei Shunju Book Story WEB. 2018/10/8Browse.
- So Suzuki. “Shuji Terayama (Part XNUMX)". 20th Century Pop Culture History and Afterwards. 2018/10/8Browse.
- Michi Tanaka "Living with Shuji Terayama" Shinshokan, 2007.
- Hideo Nakai "Hideo Nakai Complete Works 10 History of Short Songs in Black"Tokyo Sogensha, 2002.ISBN 4-488-07014-0.
- Kunio Tsukamoto "The World of Shuji Terayama, the Demon Lord of Arcadia"Kodansha, 2011.ISBN 978-4-06-292070-4.
- Aki Tanioka, "Revision from Shuji Terayama's Haiku," Tanka Kenkyu, Vol. 54 = 10, Tanka Kenkyusha, 1997.
- Shoichi Honda "Starting point of modern tanka Fumiko Nakajo, Shuji Terayama, Hideo Nakai" "Tanka Study" Vol. 74, No. 4, Tanka Kenkyusha, 2017.
- Miyoji Ueda "Joint Research Postwar Tanka History Chapter 16 Thirty Years New Wind Development" "Tanka" Vol. 10, No. 1969, Kadokawa Shoten, XNUMX.
- Shuji Terayama, "The Succession of Fire," "Tanka Kenkyu," Vol. 11, No. 12, Nippon Tankasha, 1954.
- Toshihisa Moriyasu"Shuji Terayama"Kokusho Publishing, February 2017.
- "Writer's Dog 2 (Corona Books)" Corona Books Editorial Department,平凡 社, 2013.ISBN 4582634753.
- "Separate Volume Taiyo Japanese Heart 207 Shuji Terayama Genius or Monster?" Kyoko Kujo / Supervision Ei Takatori / Supervision,平凡 社, 2013.ISBN 978-4-582-92207-3.
- Shuji Terayama Museum, Misawa City
- Suginami Gaku Club The trail in Suginami Ward, where the life ended Shuji Terayama
- Famous horses looking back on daily horse racing-Ten Point (1977, 22nd Arima Memorial)
- Shuji Terayama World 21st Century Shuji Terayama Digital Magazine
- Shuji Terayama walks in Tokyo -1- -2- -3-
- CURATORS TV Koichi Watari "Shuji Terayama Knock Exhibition" Gallery Talk
- Theater laboratory ◎ Universal gravity
- International Shuji Terayama Society
- Shuji Terayama - NHK person record