Photo Nishitetsu Bus (Highway Bus)
Nishitetsu to introduce dynamic pricing for highway buses
If you write the contents roughly
The dynamic pricing type fare system introduced this time will flexibly change the fare in a wider price range than the current one, depending on the latest reservation status.
On February 2, Nishi-Nippon Railroad will change the fare for the night coach "Fukuoka-Tokyo Line (Hakata)" according to demand trends ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
For the fare systemLondon UndergroundThe zone system adopted inParis subwayThere are several systems such as the flat fare adopted in.Japanese railwayThen eachstationFares are often set according to the distance between them, but not many countries have such detailed fare settings according to the distance..
In reality, many businesses have adopted a fare system that combines multiple systems, and it is not possible to clearly distinguish them.For exampleHiroshima Electric Railway,Fukui Railway Fukutake Linein the case of,OrbitOnly the section has a flat fare, and the fare is a distance section system (against a kilometer section system) across railway sections. There are three fare systems, a uniform system, a section system, and a distance system.If the track section is a large zone and each station in the railway section is regarded as a zone with only one station, it can be regarded as a zone-based fare.
Japanese busMany businesses have adopted a complicated fare system according to the actual usage.For exampleRyobi Bus,Toyama RailwaybusIn the case of, the zone-based fare is included in the section-based fare by the designated stop (described later).Many Japanese buses use this type of fare system.AlsoBus stopLong distance betweenDepopulated area OfTransit BusIn some cases, the fares between all bus stops are different, and in this case, it is not possible to distinguish between the section system and the zone system.
Each system is explained below.
Fares that do not change in amount regardless of distance or time.
In the case of trains, the type of ticket can be simplified,Ticket gateThe advantage is that the system can also be simplified..On the Paris subway, which uses a flat fare, a one-time ticket,Ticket Book,1-day pass, The ticket type is simplified for 2-day tickets, etc..
Mainly in JapanMetropolitan areaAnd localCore cityLocal bus in the city center ofCommunity bus,Shared taxi,TramIt is a fare system that is often adopted in such places.In the carBoarding ticketIs not issued, which is different from the fare system below.Most businesses adopt fare prepaid, but there are many businesses that pay later.
The fare system is easy for users to understand, but the longer the business distance, the more limited this system becomes.Therefore, even if this system is adopted,Commuter passIn some cases, the distance system is used.
Omitted because there are many.As a pure flat fare, for exampleTokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation(Toei Bus) And other route buses that run in the 23 wards of TokyoAnd some routes in the Greater Tokyo Area,Nagoya City Transportation Bureau(Excluding some routes),Nara KotsuApplicable to some routes.
Excludes those with only two stations.
- Sagano Sightseeing Railway Sagano Sightseeing Line
- Keifuku Electric Railway Arashiyama Main Line-Kitano Line --Normal fare only.The regular fare is a distance system.
- Hiroshima Electric RailwayCity line
- Iyo RailwayMatsuyama city line
A system in which a route is divided into sections and the fare is added each time the section is crossed.For pure section fares, on bus and shared taxi routesKuzakai stopとOutside stop(OrOrdinary stop) Is composed of two concepts.If you get off at a stop that is not a ward boundary stop, round up to the next ward boundary stop for calculation.The distinction from the zone system is that the same fare boundary can be set on the station / bus stop or on the point set by the operator.
As with the zone system, it is possible to set more detailed fares than the uniform system.MajorTerminal station-Bus terminalIf it does not belong to the same section, the fare will change at the next station / bus stop, and for users who pass through the terminal station / bus terminal, especially between the terminal station / bus terminal and the 3 stations / 3 bus stops. There is a tendency for a feeling of being overpriced.
In Japan, it is introduced in many route buses in the suburbs of large cities and regional core cities, but there are few cases of introduction in railways and shared taxis.However, as will be described later, many railway companies have adopted the "distance section system (to km section system)", which is an extension of the section system.
Omitted because there are many.As a pure section fare (a route consisting only of a ward boundary stop and an outer stop (or an ordinary stop)), for exampleSasebo Municipal BusMost routesAnd so on.
- Eizan Electric Railway --Normal fare only.The regular fare is a distance system.
- Kintetsu Ikoma Steel Cable Line
- Chikuho Electric Railway
- Hakone Tozan Railway Steel Cable Line
- Routes that used to be section fares
- Keihan Otsu Line ――Currently, it is a distance section system.
- Keifuku Electric Railroad Arashiyama Main Line / Kitano Line --Currently a uniform system.
Also called "zone system".The route network is divided into rectangular or concentric zones, and the fare is added each time the zone is crossed. It can be said that the section system is a large section.For pure zone fares, on bus and shared taxi routesKuzakai stopとDesignated stopIt is composed of two concepts.If you get off at a stop that is not a ward boundary stop, the calculation will be made up to the stop at the center of the zone, and it may be rounded down or rounded up.The way to distinguish it from the section system is that the boundary line of the same fare can be created between two stations / bus stops.
When boarding between major terminal stations and bus terminals, it feels cheaper than if the section fare is adopted unless the boarding / alighting station / bus stop leaves the terminal station / bus terminal zone. Even between adjacent stations / stops, if they belong to different zones, the fare tends to be more expensive than the fare between adjacent stations / stops in the same zone.
Mainly local buses in central cities and suburbs of regional core cities,Express BusIt is a fare system that is often adopted for taxis and shared taxis.As a similar caseJR OfSpecific city areaSystem and airfareMulti airportThere is a system.
Omitted because there are many.There are not many pure zone fares (routes consisting only of Kuzakai and designated stops), but for exampleKeifuku BusOwada Eco LineOr the commuter pass zone is divided into uniform normal fares within that zone, and the fare is added when crossing zones (Keihan Bus) Etc. are applicable.
- London Underground
- Hankai Electric Orbit - OsakaInner section ・Sakai CityEach inner section is a zone.However, from January 2011, 23, with financial support from Sakai City, as a measure to increase the number of Hankai Line users, a flat fare of 1 yen for adults and 15 yen for children will be implemented for all sections. Are.
- Sendai SubwayThen,2015(27)May 12 OfSubway Tozai LineIn line with the openingSendai StationWe have set up a zone with a flat fare of 3 yen within 200 stations from..First introduction of zone fare system on Japanese subway.
A system in which fares are added according to the distance traveled. Also called "anti-kilometer system".From the start of transportation, a minimum fare is set according to the distance called "first ride", and if the "first ride" is exceeded, a fixed amount will be added for each fixed distance.
Taxi in Japan (belowTime systemOften used in combination with), someRailway operatorIt is used in regular fares and regular fares of many railway companies.It is similar to the distance-to-distance section system with short distance divisions, but in Japanese railways, the one that divides every 1 km is generally called the distance system.
Distance section system
It is also called "Kilo section system".It is basically the same as the distance-based fare, but it has a longer distance classification after the "first ride" is exceeded.It is used by the majority of railway companies in Japan.
A system in which fares change depending on the operating day.There is a strong tendency for passenger movement to concentrate at a specific timePassenger plane,Passenger shipMainstream method.In Japan, it is mainly found on night coaches.
- ^ a b c d e f g Kazumi Tanigawa "Commuter Trains That Different-Kanto, Kansai, Nationwide, and Overseas Commuter Circumstances", Kotsu Shimbun Shinsho, 2014, 110
- ^ Time / Fare-Fare Information --Hiroshima Electric Railway Train Company
- ^ How to read the fare table --Ryobi Holdings Route Bus Information
- ^ How to find the bus fare --Toyama Chiho Railway Route Bus
- ^ Fares, tickets, commuter passes --Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation Toei Bus
- ^ "Is it wrong that the route bus is difficult? There are 3 basic ways to ride, but there are also special cases”. Vehicle news. 2019/1/5Browse.
- ^ Bus fare triangle table --Sasebo City Transportation Bureau
- ^ Normal fare table --Keifuku Bus Owada Eco Line
- ^ (PDF) --Hankai Tramway Topics
- ^ (PDF) (Japan Subway Association August 2014, 1)
- ^ <Tozai Line> Introduced a 200 yen uniform section(Kahoku Shimpo August 2015, 11)