Photo Taycan delivery ceremony
If you have a Porsche turbocharger, you can go out safely ... Taycan, Tokyo Ariake car delivery ceremony
If you write the contents roughly
Of course, if you need to charge on the go, the quick charging connector on the vehicle side is compatible with CHAdeMO, so you can use most of the quick chargers in Japan.
Porsche Japan will hold the first "Thailand ..." in Japan at Porsche NOW TOKYO (Ariake, Tokyo) on February 2th. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
CHAdeMO(CHAdeMO)EV(Electric car) Is a trademark of the quick charging method. Up to 62.5kWDirect current (DC)The CHAdeMO Council has unified the connector standard, charging method, and communication method for the quick charging method using.Since it is a DC charging method that does not directly use the AC of the system, it has the advantage that it can be used in countries around the world with different AC voltages. The name CHAdeMO has three meanings: "CHArge de MOve = charge to move, move forward", "de = electricity", and "even tea (while charging the car)"..20144Held inIECApproved as an international standard for quick charging standards for electric vehicles.
It uses a DC quick charging system designed so that the lithium-ion battery on the vehicle side is not burdened. Controller Area NetworkBy (CAN) communication, the operation information of the quick charger is sent to the vehicle, the charge permission signal is sent from the vehicle, and the charge command value is sent from the vehicle. Finally, the DC current is output to the vehicle. To do.On the vehicle sideECUSpecifies the optimum charging current according to the state of the battery, and the quick charger supplies DC current according to the command sent from the vehicle ECU every moment.
On March 2017, 3, the standard was revised from the previous maximum voltage of 24V and maximum current of 500A to ver125, which enables output of maximum voltage of 500V and maximum current of 400A..
On June 2018, 6, Specification 15, which assumes an output of up to 400 kW, came into effect..
August 2018, 8 with CHAdeMO CouncilChugoku"China Electric Power Company Federation" of ChinaState Grid Corporation of ChinaSuggestedAnnounced that it was agreed to unify the next-generation standards for EV quick chargers, On the 28rd of the same monthBeijingSigned a memorandum of understanding.. CHAdeMO and China's national standardGB / TIt is said that the output is expected to be 350kW to 900kW at the maximum by unifying both standards..
2010Established on March 3th.As a secretary companyToyota,Nissan Motor,Mitsubishi Motors,Fuji Heavy Industries,TEPCOHowever, as a regular member vehicle manufacturer,Honda R&D Laboratories,Isuzu Motors,マ ツ ダ,Japanese sea bassAre listed.The chairmanNissan MotorPresident and CEO(At the timeToshiyuki Shiga.
- Toyota Prius PHV(50 series) (S grade is a manufacturer option setting)
- Honda ClarityPHEV
- Honda Honda e
- Nissan Leaf
- Nissan e
- Mitsubishi i-MiEV
- Mitsubishi Mini cabMiEV
- Mitsubishi OutlanderPHEV
- Subaru Plugin Stella
- BMW i3
- Volkswagen e-GOLF (for Japan only)
- GLM Tommykaira ZZ
- Tesla Model S(Use conversion adapter)
- Tesla Model X(Use conversion adapter)
- Tesla モ デ ル 3(Use conversion adapter)
- Kia SeoulEV
Compatible charging stand
EV normal charging standard used with CHAdeMO
CHAdeMO is a standard for quick charging with a charging time of about 30 minutes to 1 hour using direct current, but normal charging with a charging time of more than 7 hours isSAE J1772(Type 1)Alternating currentPerformed according to the EV charging standard using.. SAE J1772 specifies a 110V / 230V AC charging connector.. As of April 2010, Level 4 DC fast charging is not specified.
Since the size and shape of the plug are completely different between SAE J1772 and CHAdeMO, there is no need to worry about accidentally inserting it into CHAdeMO.
Mitsubishi i-MiEV,Leaf,Subaru Plug Instella Uses a connector that can be used with both CHAdeMO and SAE J1772.Toyota is the secretary company of the CHAdeMO Council,Plug-in hybrid carIsToyota Prius PHV (ZVW35)Was equipped with only connectors that could be used with the SAE J1772(Released in 2017ZVW52 typeIs equipped with a CHAdeMO connector).
Expanded SAE J2012 (Type 5) on May 3, 1772"Common name: Combo" was announced.. With one connector, it supports AC normal charging and quick charging, and DC normal charging and quick charging.
- ^ World Business Satellite,Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Series, broadcast on March 2012, 3
- ^ "Why did CHAdeMO, the fast charging standard for EVs from Japan, become an international standard?". MONOist. (June 2014, 6) 2016/10/27Browse.
- ^ "CHAdeMO Association demonstrates High Power Charging at technology exhibition”. CHAdeMO Association (March 2017, 3). 2017/5/1Browse.
- ^ carguytimes (April 2017, 4). “CHAdeMO Council, which promotes charging standards originating in Japan, triples charging efficiency by developing high-output technology". MOTOR CARSJates Complex Co., Ltd. 2017/5/1Browse.
- ^ "CHAdeMO is pushing for faster electric vehicle charging with new 400 kW protocol”. Electorek.co (June 2018, 6). 2018/8/22Browse.
- ^ “Japan and China cooperate in EV quick charging World standard lead fighting for initiative”. Fuji Sankei Business Eye(July 2018, 6) 2019/6/24Browse.
- ^ "Days, standardization = 20 years prospect of EV charging, to the world standard seize". Jiji Press(July 2018, 8) 2018/8/22Browse.
- ^ "Next-generation charger for EV, jointly developed and signed between Japan and China". YOMIURI ONLINE (Yomiuri Shimbun). (November 2018, 8) 2018/8/28Browse.
- ^ "Will the new fast charging standard jointly established by Japan and China become a global standard? (1/3)". ITmedia (September 2018, 7). 2018/8/22Browse.
- ^ a b "日中次世代超高出力充電規格、チャデモ3.0として発行完了". Chademo Association. チャデモ協会 (2020年4月24日). 2021/3/5Browse.
- ^ "Launch of new plug-in hybrid model" CLARITY PHEV "" 2018/9/22Browse.
- ^ "CHAdeMO-Basic knowledge of communication terms”. WDIC Creators club (May 2016, 5). 2016/12/16Browse.[Source invalid]
- ^ "Q: [For those considering purchasing an EV] How long does it take to charge the battery?”. GOGO Labs, Inc .. 2016/12/16Browse.
- ^ "SAE standard on EV charging connector approved". SAE International (September 2010, 1). 2010/3/14Browse.
- ^ "Exclusive interview with the CEO of Aker Wade: “Standardization is the key””. Cars21.com (April 2010, 4). 2010/5/13Browse.
- ^ "Mitsubishi i-MiEV”. Mitsubishi Motors (June 2011, 4). 2011/4/20Browse.
- ^ "Nissan Leaf Charging Method / Network”. Nissan Motor (September 2011, 4). 2011/4/20Browse.
- ^ "Features of Plug-in Stella”. Fuji Heavy Industries (December 2010, 12). 2011/4/20Browse.
- ^ "Toyota Prius plug-in hybrid”. Carview.co.jp (December 2010, 12). 2011/4/20Browse.
- ^ Koichiro Imoto (August 2016, 8). “Prius PHV threat, will "pure" electric cars be driven out?". DIAMOND online.Diamond. 2018/2/24Browse.
- ^ "Eight US and German companies announce charging standards against CHAdeMO, enabling normal / quick charging with one connector". ITmedia (September 2012, 5). 2016/12/16Browse.
- CHAdeMO Japanese site
- CHAdeMO Quick-Charging Association Officially Launches (Green Car Congress)