Switch version "Go by train! !!Hashiro Yamanote Line ”WEB CM released, homage to the first TV CM
If you write the contents roughly
"Hashiro Yamanote Line" is an arcade version of "Densha de Go!" Which started operation in 2017.
March 2021, 3, Nintendo Switch version "Go by train! !!Prior to the release of "Hashiro Yamanote Line" ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The "Yamanote Line" has the following four meanings.
- "Yamanote Line" as a line name:TokyoMinato-ku OfShinagawa StationStarting fromShibuya Station,Shinjuku Station,Ikebukuro StationViaKita OfTabata StationOverall length 20.6 connecting kmRailway line (Main line) Name[Newspaper 1].Tokaido Main LineBranch line. "Railway handbookIt is also the section of the Yamanote Line described in.Komagome StationとTabata StationAlmost all lines except for some sections betweenMultiple linesHowever, of theseSaikyo LineElectric train,Shonan Shinjuku LineTrainsLimited express train,freight trainCommonly known as "the track on whichYamate freight lineCall.
- "Yamanote Line" as an operation system: In 1. aboveTokaido Main LinePart of andTohoku Main LineCombine some sections ofTokyo WardAt the innerCircular drivingThe operation system of the short-distance train that performs.Actually thisDriving systemThere is a dedicated track that only uses, which is called the "Yamanote Line".
- Mars"Yamanote Line" in the route display on the system: From 1. aboveYoyogi Station --Excluding the area between Shinjuku stationsTabata Station - Nippori StationIncluding (Yoyogi Station --The area between Shinjuku Station is displayed as "Chuo East Line").
- "" in fare calculationTokyo Yamanote Line": From Tokyo StationOperating kiloDeparts and arrives at stations located within 100 km of more than 200 kmticket(Or some departures and arrivals at stations located within 1 km and 200 kmSpecial plan ticket) May be displayed in the fare calculation name.In addition to the section in 2. above, the Chuo Main Line inside the ring roadKanda Station --Between Yoyogi Station andSobu Main LineAkihabara Station - Ochanomizu StationIncluding the interval.In addition, the short-distance fares within this section are set lower than those outside the section..
Hereafter, unless otherwise specified, it shall refer to the Yamanote Line as the operation system in 2.
Yamanote LineJapanese capitalIsTokyo OfCity centerPerform a circular operation in the department, At many stations, JR East (JR East) extending from the city center to various directionsConventional line-Shinkansen) AndPrivate railwayOf each companyRadiation routeAnd run in the city centersubwayConnected to each line.Ueno Station-Tokyo Station-Shinagawa Station-Shibuya Station-Shinjuku Station-Ikebukuro Stationなど世界トップクラスの利用者数を持つTerminal stationを多数抱え、東京における最重要の公共交通機関として機能している。またその路線の性格から、東京のみならず全国的に高い知名度を誇る。1周の長さは34.5 km、1周の所要時間は内回り、外回りとも標準で59分[Annotation 1],MorningAt rush hourIs 61 minutes, and during the evening rush hour is 60-61 minutes (excluding the stop time at Osaki Station)..Line color The1963Appearance103 seriesUsed for the color of the train bodyUguisu color(■, JNRYellow-green No. 6)[Annotation 2], The color of the belt of the stainless steel vehicle that appeared after thatPassenger information (route map /Sign systemEtc.) are also used.Station numberingThe route code used inJY.
Yamanote Line is JapanCivilizationPrivate railway in the periodJapan RailwayIs one of the leading in Japan at that timeTrading portMetYokohama portとKanto regionVarious parts of the inland area (Saitama,Gunma,Tochigi)furtherTohoku regionandHokuriku regionConnect the directionFreight lineBuilt as,Akabane Station - 品川駅（およびOimachi Station) Railway line connecting between (initially)Shinagawa LineIs called).It was a densely populated area of Tokyo at that timeDowntownWas built in Yamate, which was on the outskirts of the city..After that, the same Japanese railway is nowJoban Line方面と横浜港方面間の接続を目的として建設した池袋駅 - Tabata StationBetween (initiallyToshima LineThe prototype of the current Yamanote line is completed by adding,nationalizationLater,Pacific WarAfterHigh economic growthCurrent status between Ikebukuro Station and Akabane StationAkabane LineSeparated as.. Since its openingMusashino LineFrom the northeastern part of Kanto and the northeastern area to the port of Yokohama until the opening ofOutputGoods transportation, in the opposite direction輸入It was the aorta of goods transportation.Although it is still smallTohoku Main LineDirection andTokaido Main LineConnect the directionfreight trainIs operated every day[Annotation 3].
At the beginning of the opening, passenger transportation is operated only for a few round trips a day between Shimbashi Station-Shinagawa Station-Shibuya Station-Shinjuku Station-Itabashi Station-Akabane Station.After that, Tokyo Yamatepopulation増に伴い上野駅を起点として池袋駅、新宿駅、渋谷駅、品川駅、新橋駅を経て東京駅方面に至る環状運転が開始されAfter that, due to the opening of the Ueno station-Tokyo stationKeihin LineAt the same time as the time when mutual direct operation of the Tohoku Main Line was started, it shifted to the current operation mode and became established.
MeijiFrom the second halfShowaPrivate railway companies over the period are on the underground railroadTokyo subway,Tokyo High Speed RaillikeTokyo 15 WardI was able to lay a line inside, but when it comes to the ground line, the 15th district of TokyoTokyo tramの路線網内だったこともあり敷設が難しく、山手線の各駅に隣接して都心側のターミナル駅を設置することとなった。After the warHowever, since it was a condition that all new lines on the Yamanote Line were underground railroads, private railwayscapitalIt became impossible to go directly to the Yamanote Line by force.Each station on the Yamanote Line becomes a transit / relay point for transportation in Tokyo, and eventually each private railway has its own terminal rather than extending it to the city center on its own.Commercial facilityを集中した方が利益になると判断し始めて、Seibu Department Store,Tokyu Department Storeなどの電鉄系Department storeを開業させた。Major private railwayAround the terminal stationShibuya,Shinjuku,IkebukuroSuch asFukutoshinは発展を遂げていき、旧Tokyo city OfCity centerSurpassDowntownにまで成長した。
SuchNew CityThe Yamanote Line, which connects to each other, is located in Tokyo.TransportationIt functions as the basic line of the network, and after the Pacific War, private railwaysCorporation subway(CurrentTokyo subway<Tokyo Metro>)Toei SubwayとMutual direct operationTo startSuburbEven if the train goes directly to the city center from, it still functions as a line connecting the sub-centers of Tokyo Yamate.Congestion rate during morning rush hour is 250%There was a time when it was over, but the development of the subway network and parallelYamate freight lineの旅客化（Saikyo Line-Shonan Shinjuku Lineの開業）, Yamanote Line own 6-door car introduced to 11 cars,Ueno Tokyo LineCongestion was greatly eased due to the opening of new lines one after another. The congestion rate during the morning rush hour since 2015 has fallen below 170% for both the outer loop and the inner loop (Usage situationSee also section).
In addition to daily life such as commuting to work, going to school, and shopping, it is often used for sightseeing purposes, including foreigners visiting Japan. JR East is also focusing on developing users for tourism, and established the Yamanote Line project team in 2017.The Yamanote Line is called the "Tokyo Impressive Line", and since 2018, we have been distributing a free magazine "TOKYO MOVING ROUND" that introduces the culture and stores along the line..
The average distance between stations is the shortest on the lines within the JR East jurisdiction.JR GroupAs a wholeWest Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)Osaka Loop LineIt is the second shortest after.
How to read the route name
How to read the Yamanote line is an antonymYamanoteとDowntownfrom"Yamano TesenI read it as "Yamanotesen" even before the Pacific War.The notation on the application form at the time of opening is "Yamanote LineThe notation at the time of opening was "Yamanote Line", but the reading was "Yamanotesen".However, immediately after the end of the warAllied Supreme Commander General Command For railway facilities, road signs, etc. according to the instructions of (GHQ / SCAP)RomajiWhen the writing was advanced, the Yamanote Line was followed by "Yamate," which was a popular name within the Japanese National Railways Department.YAMATE ＝ Loop ＝ LineAfter waving the romaji, "YamatensenThe reading "" has become established in general..
There are two reasons why the reading has returned to "Yamanotesen". One started in 2Discover JapanThis is because there was a movement in the campaign to make the station names and line names easier to understand.The other is in Gunma prefectureAzuma Line(I'm sorry) has opened.To prevent the Agatsuma Line from being read as "Azunai"[Source required]On the Japanese National Railways, the name of all linesPhoneticDecided to put on.The Yamanote line has a furigana called "Yamanotesen", and the Agatsuma lineOmae StationOpened up to1971May 3Conducted from..The reason why the Japanese National Railways authorities chose "Yamanotesen" and revived it is that "Yamanotesen" is traditionally correct because of the origin and origin of the line name.,Negishi Line OfYamate StationThis is to avoid confusion with (Yamate-eki, which opened in May 1964).Along with this, it will be posted on the train to ensure its purpose.CurtainDestination display is漢字The notation is "Yamate" to "Yamate Line", and the Roman alphabet is "YAMATE" to "YAMATE".YAMANOTE LINEI changed it to.
Originally the Yamanote LineJapan RailwayIs the currentTohoku Main LineandTokaido Main LineTo contactShinagawa Station - Akabane StationAmongYamanoteIt was a railroad track laid in.With the expansion of the city of Tokyo, it changed its character to the main transportation route of the big cities around the city.Electric trainStarted operation in 1909It was in 1925 that the circular operation was carried out as it is now..
This line, called the Nippon Railway Shinagawa Line, was located in Shinagawa, where the port was located.YokohamaIt was a line planned as part of the Dai XNUMX Ku line of the Japan Railway that connects the direction and the north side of Tokyo...However, it was technically and financially difficult to lay a railroad track on the undulating land of Yamanote, so we gave priority to the opening of the Dai XNUMX Ku Line of the Japan Railway.1883(Meiji16 years)May 7ToEdoDowntownCurrent in the northern part ofUeno StationOpened from the land of, Then1885(18th year of Meiji)May 3, According to the original plan, with the Japan Railway Dai XNUMX Ku LinePublic railway(CurrentTokaido Main Line) Between Shinagawa Station and Akabane Station (currently between Shinagawa Station on the Yamanote Line and Ikebukuro Station)Akabane LineBetween Ikebukuro Station and Akabane Station) has opened.At that time, the southern end of the Japanese railway was Ueno station, and the northern end of the public railway wasShimbashi StationSo, if you connect these two stations, the construction distance was short, but it was difficult to lay a railroad because the land between the two stations hits the downtown area of Edo...On the other hand, although it takes a detour through Yamanote, the resident population of Yamanote at that time was small and it was easy to gain an understanding of railway construction, so this route was chosen...After opening1886(19th year of Meiji)May 7At that time, there were four daily direct passenger trains running between Shimbashi Station-Shinagawa Station-Akabane Station..1891(24th year of Meiji)May 9From the XNUMXst ward line to the XNUMXth ward line of the Nippon Railway, all the way to Yokohama, Shimbashi, Shinagawa, Ueno,Takasaki-Utsunomiya-Fukushima-Sendai-Morioka-AomoriThe direction was connected by a railroad.
On the other hand, the same Japanese railway line, Tsuchiura Line (renamed to Coastline in 1901, nowJoban Line) And the construction of a connecting line in the direction of Shinagawa / Yokohama was also planned.Tsuchiura Station - Minamisenju Station - Tabata StationThe Nippon Railway Tsuchiura Line that connects the lines1896(29th year of Meiji)May 12, Opened Tabata Station on the Dai XNUMX Ku Line of the Nippon Railway, and at the same time opened it, directly connecting the Tsuchiura and Mito areas to the north side of Tokyo...Connecting this coastline and the Yamanote lineShort circuit wire(Yamanote Line Branch Line, originally called Toshima Line)1903(36th year of Meiji)May 4On the Nippon Railway Shinagawa LineIkebukuro StationOpenedAt the same time, the business started with the opening of the railroad track connecting Tabata Station and Ikebukuro Station...Initially, when constructing this short-circuit line,Mejiro StationThere was also a plan to use the station as a branch point, but it was difficult to secure sufficient land around the station, so the current Ikebukuro station was opened and became a branch point.Komagome Station - Sugamo StationIt is said that the railroad tracks facing southwest are a remnant of the fact that Mejiro Station was the turning point at the beginning.This short-circuit line was originally called the Toshima line,, Prior to opening1901(34th year of Meiji)May 11, Japan RailwayMinister of CommunicationsUnder the approval of, the name of the ward line in the articles of incorporation was changed and the Shinagawa line and the Toshima line (the unfinished line at that time) were combined into the Yamanote line..
After opening, TohokuShin-Etsu・ Not only Joban Linecenter laneAlso plays the role of connecting the Tokaido Line andRusso-Japanese WarDue to the outbreak of freight, the volume of freight transportation increased significantly, starting between Shinjuku Station and Ikebukuro Station in 1904 until 1910.Double trackWas made..At this time, the section between Ikebukuro Station and Akabane Station was left behind due to double tracking, strengthening the character of a branch line..
Japanese railway was nationalized1906(39th year of Meiji)May 11At the time, between Shinagawa Station and Akabane Stationfreight trainIn addition, a passenger train that makes a simple round trip to this section was also operated (9 round trips daily).1909(42th year of Meiji)May 10When the line name is given to each railway line, the section of the Tohoku line is combined with the current Yamanote line section (between Shinagawa station-Ikebukuro station-Tabata station) including the section between Ikebukuro station and Akabane station. Yamanote LineBecame..At that time, the north side of Ikebukuro Station was the Yamanote Line main line to Akabane Station via the current Akabane Line, and the former Toshima Line section was a branch line of the Yamanote Line... Then the same yearMay 12From Kasumori Station (currently Shimbashi Station) --Shinjuku Station --Ueno StationElectrificationAnd the "C" -shaped operation of the train was started..At this time, the Keihin Line (currently) between Shinagawa Station and Kasumori StationKeihin Tohoku Line) Was taken.The Tokaido Main Line extends to Tokyo Station and opens.center laneWhen it is extended to the same station, it connects the Chuo Line and the Yamanote Line,Nakano Station --Shinjuku Station --Tokyo Station --Shinjuku Station --Shinjuku Station --Ikebukuro Station --Tabata Station --Ueno Station The "no" -shaped operation started, and from this time on, the current Akabane Line section became the Yamanote Line branch line. became.1923 OfGreat Kanto EarthquakeIt was temporarily suspended at1924May 4This form continued until.1925(Taisho14) On November 11st, on the Tohoku LineAkihabara Station - Kanda StationWhen the section was completed and the section between Tokyo and Ueno was double-tracked with an elevated track, access to the central line was stopped and circular operation was started.At this time, the Keihin Line is also extended to Tabata..
The timetable at the start of the circular operation is basically operated at 5 trains per hour (every 12 minutes), the time required for one lap is 72 minutes, and the time required between Ikebukuro Station and Akabane Station (current Akabane Line) is 10 minutes. there were.In addition, a special train was operated during commuting hours, and a Keihin Line train was also operated between Tabata Station and Tamachi Station..
After the war, the number of trains on both the Yamanote Line and Keihin Line increased due to the increase in transportation volume due to reconstruction.1956May 11The two lines (between Tabata Station and Tamachi Station: 11.7 km) that were shared by the company were separated, and the Yamanote Line, which operates in a circular manner on the inside, and the Keihin Tohoku Line (renamed when separated), which operates on a round trip outside, are now running. Ta.
1972(ShowaIn 47), the line name of the section between Akabane Station and Ikebukuro Station, which was originally the main line of the Yamanote Line, was changed to the Akabane Line.Since the Akabane Line has been operated as the main line of the Yamanote Line, at Ikebukuro Station, the Yamanote Line outer loop first train platform (currently Line 10) had arrived and departed until the new platform was set up (currently Lines 3 and 4) due to the formation of 8 cars. ..The line color was also used after the "Canary (yellow)" that was once used on the Yamanote line was changed to "Uguisu (yellowish green)" on the Yamanote line.1985(60)May 9, Akabane LineSaikyo LineMoved to the current form operated as part of.
Vehicles until the early 1960s72 seriesWas used,1961Canary color from (Showa 36)101 seriesWas used.afterwards,1963From (Showa 38), the warbler color103 seriesBecame the main force, but due to aging1988(63) The service ended in June,205 seriesIt was all replaced by.The Saha 204 type introduced at this time is the beginning of the 6-door car...After this,E231 series 500 seriesWas replaced by, The 6-door car was inherited as the Saha E230 type 500 series.But,Home doorThe 6-door car will be installed in 2011 (Heisei23) Withdrawal from all vehicle operation on September 9th, It was scrapped.2015From (27)E235 seriesStarted operation[Newspaper 2].
Before the nationalization of the Japanese railway
Stations marked with * are stations that later became Akabane Line stations due to line separation.
- 1872(Meiji5 years)
- 1883(16th year of Meiji)May 7 : Japan Railway Ueno Station- Kumagaya StationOpened for a while.Ueno station opened.
- 1885(18th year of Meiji)
- 1890(23th year of Meiji)
- 1894(Meiji 27) August: The military line connecting the later Oi Renkansho and the later Osaki Station was completed and opened (it became a freight line in 8).
- 1896(29th year of Meiji)May 4: Nippon Railway Tabata Station opened.
- 1901(34th year of Meiji)
- May 2: Nippon Railway Yamanote Line Osaki Station / Ebisu Station (freight station) opened.
- May 3: Public Railway Oi Renkansho-Freight train service started between Osaki Station.
- May 8: Public Railway Oi Renkansho-Osaki Station (72 C ≒ 1.45 km) officially opened.
- May 8: Nippon Railway changed its articles of incorporation to integrate the Shinagawa Line (between Shinagawa Station and Akabane Station) and the Toyoshima Line (between Ikebukuro Station and Tabata Station, which was not open at this time).Yamanote LineTo[Annotation 4].
- 1902(35th year of Meiji)
- 1903(Meiji 36) April 4: Nippon Railway Yamanote Line Ikebukuro Station-Tabata Station (1 M ≒ 3.3 km) opened (double track).Ikebukuro signal station changed to a station and Ikebukuro station opened..Opened Otsuka Station and Sugamo Station.
- 1904(Meiji 37) November: Between Shinjuku Station and Ikebukuro Station on the Nippon Railway Yamanote LineDouble track.
- 1905(38th year of Meiji)
- 1906(39th year of Meiji)
- May 2: Nippon Railway Yamanote Line Jujo Station (freight station) abolished.
- February 9:Kobu Railway Opened Yoyogi Station (passed through without a station on the Yamanote Line. Nationalized on October 10st).
- October: Double track between Osaki Station and Shibuya Station on the Yamanote Line of the Nippon Railway.
- May 10: Nippon Railway Yamanote Line Harajuku Station opened.Ebisu Station starts passenger business.
National railway era
- 1906 (39th year of Meiji)
- May 11: Nippon Railway is nationalized.
- 1909(42th year of Meiji)
- May 10 : National Railway Track NameEnacted.Between Akabane Station-Shinagawa Station, Ikebukuro Station-Tabata Station, Freight Branch Line Osaki Station-Oi RenkanshoYamanote Line(Tohoku Line).
- May 11: Osaki Station-Double track between Shinagawa Station.
- May 12: Opened between Shinagawa Station and Kasumori Station (currently Shimbashi Station) on the Tokaido Main Line.Yamanote Line Tabata Station-Ikebukuro Station, Akabane Station-Shinagawa Station electrification.Ueno Station --Shinjuku Station --Shinagawa Station --Karamori Station, Akabane Station --Ikebukuro Station train operation started.Yoyogi station stop started (Chuo Main LineAlready opened in 1906 as a station).
- 1910(43th year of Meiji)
- April 4: Double track between Tabata Station and Ikebukuro Station.
- May 6: Opened between Kasumori Station and Yurakucho Station on the Tokaido Main Line.
- May 9: Yamanote Line Takadanobaba Station opened.Tokaido Main Line Yurakucho Station- Gofukubashi Station(LaterAbandoned station) Open between.
- February 11:Jujo Station* Opening.
- May 11: Opened Komagome Station.
- 1911(44th year of Meiji)May 10: Opened Gotanda Station.
- 1912(45th year of Meiji)May 7: Opened Uguisudani Station.
- 1914(Taisho3 years)
- May 5: Yoyogi Training Ground (currentYoyogi park) AtEmpress ShokenAlong with the great burial ofTemporary stopOpened, in the form of a drop-in line Harajuku Station-Between the temporary stops of the funeral hall (0.4 M ≒ 0.64 km) opened (same month)26 DayAbolished).
- November 11: Shin-Okubo Station opens.
- May 12: Opened Tokyo Station on the Tokaido Main Line.Changed Oi Renkansho to a station and opened Oimachi Station.Renamed Shimbashi Station to Shiodome Station and renamed Kasumori Station to Shimbashi Station.
- 1916(Taisho 5)May 4: Freight branch line between Osaki Station and Oimachi Station (0.9 M ≒ 1.45 km) abolished.
- 1918(Taisho 7)May 12: Shinagawa Station-Osaki Station Double-track line opened, Yamanote LineMultiple linesStart of conversion.
- 1919(Taisho 8)
- March 3: Connected to the Chuo Main Line and started "no" -shaped operation between Nakano Station-Tokyo Station-Shinagawa Station-Ikebukuro Station-Ueno Station. Kanda Station opened.
- May 3: Opened Kamiosaki Temporary Signal Station between Gotanda Station and Meguro Station.
- 1922(Taisho 11) April 4: Signal stationSignal fieldchange to.
- 1923(Taisho 12) August 9:Great Kanto EarthquakeYurakucho station, Shimbashi station, Hamamatsucho station, Uguisudani station, Ueno station burned down.
- Restored to normal operation (access to Tokyo Station after January 1924, 1).
- 1925(Taisho 14)
- March 3: Completed double-tracking of train leased lines between Shinagawa Station-Ikebukuro Station-Tabata Station (separation of passengers).
- April 4: Yamanote Line Quadruple Track Opening Ceremony, Shinjuku Station New Station Building Inauguration Ceremony.
- November 11: Opened between Kanda Station and Ueno Station on the Tohoku Main Line.Akihabara station starts passenger business.Okachimachi station opened.Circular operation started.
- 1927(Showa2 years)
- February 2: Yamanote Line train section (excluding Ikebukuro Station-Akabane Station) Luggage-only train operation started.
- May 4: Takadanobaba Station-Opened Toyamagahara signal box between Shin-Okubo Station.
- 1929(4)May 8: Between Shinagawa Station and Osaki StationMeguro River Signal FieldEstablished.
- 1930(Showa 5) April 4: From mileage displayMeter displayChanged to (Akabane Station-Shinagawa Station 13.0 M → 20.9 km, Ikebukuro Station-Tabata Station 3.3 M → 5.2 km).
- November 11: Kamiosaki temporary signal box abolished.
- November 11: Toyamagahara signal box abolished.
- February 4:Pacific WarUnderAir raidDue to this, stations such as Tabata Station, Uguisudani Station, Komagome Station, Takada Baba Station, and Ikebukuro Station and the Ikebukuro train ward were burnt down.
- May 5: Gotanda Station, Ebisu Station, etc. were destroyed by air raids.
- May 5: Tokyo station burned down from air raid.All Yamanote Lines are closed.
- May 5: Resume operation.
- 1949(24)May 6: Japanese National Railways launched.
- 1956(31)May 11: Tabata Station-Tamachi Station line increase, separate operation from Keihin Tohoku Line started only in the morning and evening.
- 1961(36) February:101 seriesIs thrown in.The body color is canary yellow.
- 1963(38) February:103 seriesIs put in.Changed the body color to Uguisu.
- 1965(40) July: Meguro River signal field abolished.
- 1968(43)May 10: 10-car train operation started.
- 1969(44) April: The car body is unified in Uguisu color.
- 1970(45)May 7: The first 103 series air-conditioned car on the Yamanote Line started operation.
- May 3: Unified the reading of line names from "Yamanotesen" to "Yamanotesen"[Newspaper 1].
- May 4: Nishi-Nippori Station opened. Unified to 10-car train.
- May 11: On the Yamanote Line train that stopped at Ikebukuro Station Line 2, inside the stationriot policeWas in conflict withMilitants Flame bottleでarson..2 injured[Newspaper 3].
- 1972(47)May 7: Moved the Yamanote Line from the Tokaido Line to the Tokaido Line, and changed the section display between Shinagawa Station-Shinjuku Station-Tabata Station (20.6 km).Between Ikebukuro Station and Akabane Station (5.5 km)Akabane LineAs separated.
- 1981(56)May 12 : Automatic train controller (ATC) ・Train radiostart to use.
- 1985(60)May 3 : national railroadfirststainlessCommuter vehicle,205 seriesStarted to use on the Yamanote line.
Inauguration of JR East
- 1990(Heisei2 years)
- May 3: 6-door car Saha 204 type 900 series prototype car 1OrganizationConnected to 2 places. The 6-door car stores seats until 10 am on weekdays.
- May 4: Scheduled to be introduced next yearIo cardInstalled compatible automatic ticket gates at Tokyo Station and Komagome Station, and started operation[Newspaper 4]..After that, it will be introduced to each station on the Yamanote Line.[Newspaper 4].
- May 6: By 6-door carTeletextStart of the service.
- In-car advertising will be unified by one company for the first time on the Yamanote Line this yearAD trainStart driving (in front of the leading carHead markPosted). In 1995, the head mark of one of the two trains was changed (later changed again). All four successive head marks of the 2 series AD train have disappeared.
- May 10: "TECH TRAIN" to commemorate the International Railway Safety ConferenceMay 11Driving on Saturdays and Sundays until. It made three round trips a day and was exhibited at Ikebukuro Station after the operation was completed.The vehicle used is 1 series, from the Keihin Tohoku line to the middle car as the first carSaikyo LineIt was driven in a formation that incorporated the vehicle from.Inside the train, materials and models related to JR East's safety efforts and railways were exhibited.At this time, all Yamanote Lines were operated on Series 205, so Series 2 will be operated on the Yamanote Line for the first time in 4 years and 103 months.
- 1991(3)May 12: 6-door car Saha 204 type 0 series mass-produced car No. 10 started to be connected, and the total formation will be 11 cars in about a week. On the front of the leading car of the 11-car train, "11CARSThe sticker was affixed, but by 1997 the sticker had been removed from the entire organization.
- 1998(10)May 7[JR 1] : Tokyo metropolitan area transportation management system (ATOS) Start using.
Movement since the 2000s
- 2000(12)May 12 : 20st centuryから21st centuryThe next year, the special train "21GO" will be used as a countdown toMay 1Drive up to.The vehicle used is named after the train name215 series.
- May 3: As part of the "Ecology Campaign for Everyone to Think about the Earth", "Eco Train 2001" will be operated until April 48th with the 4th train normally used in the AD train.Stickers are attached to the entire surface of the vehicle at both ends.
- December 12: For the first time on the Yamanote Line, "Side body advertising carStart.
- 2002(14) April 4:E231 series 500 seriesStarted to use on the Yamanote line.
- 2005(17)May 4: With the completion of the E231 series 500 series expansion, the 205 series has been discontinued on the Yamanote line.
- 2006(18)May 7 : D-ATCstart to use.
- May 3: First timetable revision after D-ATC conversion[Annotation 5]So, the time required is shortened to the fastest 1 minutes per lap (excluding the stop time at the starting and ending stations).One more outing at the morning rush peak.Review the operation interval as a whole, such as changing the number of operations during the day on weekdays to every 59 minutes.
- May 8: Digital for the first time as a conventional line of JRTrain radioIntroduced.
- 2009(21)May 9 - May 12: 100th anniversary of the naming of "Yamanote Line"[Annotation 6]In commemoration of this, a wrapping formation that imitated the old national train coloring (grape color No. 231) that was operated in the 500's appeared in the E502 series 30 series tow 2 formation.In addition, this wrapping organizationMeiji ConfectioneryIt also served as a car body advertising car.
- May 2: Finished seat storage in 6-door cars during rush hours on weekday mornings. Seats will be available all day after 22nd[Newspaper 7].
- June 6: At Ebisu StationHome doorStart using..However, the 7th and 10th cars were not installed because 4 door cars and 6 door cars were mixed.
- May 8: Started using platform doors at Meguro Station except for cars 7 and 10.
- 2012(24)May 12: Started using platform doors at Osaki Station.
- 2013(25)May 3: Started using platform doors at Ikebukuro station. Lines 5 and 8 are not subject to installation due to the small number of departures.
- May 4: Between Kanda Station and Akihabara Station, the overhead wire pillar that was abolished and was under constructionBuilding limitsAn accident occurs in which the vehicle falls over the railroad track (serious)incident）..The inclination of the overhead wire pillar was recognized at the site from midnight on the 10th of the same month, but the handling of information and subsequent judgment were poor and the collapse could not be prevented.Due to this effect, the Yamanote Line and Keihin Tohoku Line were suspended for a long time, affecting 41 people..
- May 11 : E235 seriesStarted operation on the Yamanote Line[Newspaper 2][JR 2].
- 2016(28)May 8: From Meguro StationStation numberingStart using.The line symbol is "JY".A few days later, we started using numbering at other stations.
- 2018(30)May 5: In the carsurveillance cameraStarted operation of E235 series[Newspaper 8][Newspaper 9].
- 2019(31ReiwaFirst year)
- May 1 : Automatic train driving device Conducted an automatic driving experiment by (ATO) before dawn and released it to the press[Newspaper 10].
- November: Display not only train departure time but also time to arrivalDeparture markStarted to improve[Newspaper 11].
- November 11: Due to track switching work due to new station installation work, Ueno Station-(via Tokyo Station)-Osaki Station will be suspended from the first train until after 16:16.
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)
- 2021(Reiwa 3rd year) January 1: The following trains are suspended due to the issuance of a state of emergency due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection and the request from the national and related local governments.[JR 4].
- Outer loop: Trains departing from Ikebukuro Station after 0:28 are suspended.The last train is about 14 minutes from Ikebukuro Station to Shinagawa Station (about 19 minutes on Saturdays and holidays), and about 19 minutes from Osaki Station to Ikebukuro Station.
- Inner Loop: Trains departing from Ikebukuro Station after 0:37 are suspended.The last train is about 28 minutes ahead of the section from Ikebukuro Station to Osaki Station.
Transition of route name
|-1901||Shinagawa Line||Toshima Line (not open)||First ward||Akihabara Line||(Unopened)||Tokaido Line|
|1901-||Yamanote Line (Main Line)||Yamanote Line (branch line, unopened)|
|1903-||Yamanote Line (branch line)|
|April 1906-||Main line south ward|
|April 1906-||Japan Line (Yamate Line Main Line)||Japan Line (Yamate Line Branch Line)||Japan flight|
|1909-||Yamanote Line (Main Line)||Yamanote Line (branch line)||Tohoku Main Line||Tokaido Main Line|
|1914-||Tohoku Main Line||Tokaido Main Line|
|1972-||Yamanote Line (Main Line)||Akabane Line||Yamanote Line (Main Line)|
|1985-||Akabane Line (Saikyo Line)|
|Time zone||Yamanote Line||Chuo Line Rapid|
|Inner circle||Outside||To/from Tokyo Station|
|7:XNUMX||21 本||16 本||16 本|
|8:XNUMX||22 本||21 本||27 本|
|9:XNUMX||21 本||19 本||23 本|
The Yamanote Line is the main starting and ending point of the railway network that extends radially from the capital.Terminal stationAs a complete line in the metropolitan area connecting, Carry out frequent driving.
Because it runs on multiple lines (Yamanote Line, Tohoku Main Line, Tokaido Main Line) and the operation mode is a circular operation.Direction of operation TheGoing up-Going downnotOutside-Inner circleIs used for passenger guidance.Trains running on the left side of the double line on the loop line go around (clockwise: Shinagawa station → Shibuya station → Shinjuku station → Ikebukuro station → Ueno station → Tokyo station → Shinagawa station), and trains running on the left side of the double line turn inward (counterclockwise) Around).
The number of trains is very large to meet the demand of passengers in the city center, and it operates every 2-3 minutes during the morning and evening rush hours and every 4 minutes during the daytime.However, the operation interval will be wider near the first and last trains (early morning and late night).Although it is a very frequent timetable, The number of weekday morningsChuo Line RapidLess than.is this,Shinjuku StationThis is because it takes time to get on and off at stations with many users, and the operation interval of the Yamanote Line cannot be shortened.Even at the Chuo Line rapid train, it takes time to get on and off at Shinjuku Station, but we will set up a platform with two lines on one side in each direction, and divide the preceding train and the following train into separate lines to get on and off.Mutual arrival and departureHowever, this is not possible on the Yamanote Line.
There is no train type setting on this line, and the stop pattern is constant for all trains.Parallel diamondIs assembled. The time required for one lap of 1 km is 34.5 minutes during the daytime (speed b) (excluding the stop time at the starting and ending stations)...There is no train type setting on this line itself,Keihin Tohoku LineDuring the daytime hours when the train operates at high speed, the Yamanote Line is used to stop at each station in parallel sections...Between rapid stops, especiallyTabata Station - (I.e.Between the directions, Ueno Station- TokyoBetween directions,Akihabara Station - Hamamatsu TownWhen boarding each section between Tokyo Station and Hamamatsucho, it is faster to use the Keihin Tohoku Line rapid train, but due to the different driving intervals, it does not always arrive early even if you use the Keihin Tohoku Line.[Annotation 7]..Perform a similar circular operationOsaka Loop LineUnlike, there are no trains that change the type of train directly from other lines, or turn around at a station on the way and drive in the opposite direction..
Once in operation, the train basically runs in the same direction all day long.The only trains that end at the station on the way are for Ikebukuro in the morning on weekdays and for Shinagawa and Osaki at night every day.In addition, the first trains departing from the station on the way are from Tamachi in the morning and from Ikebukuro in the afternoon on weekdays..
For destination information at each station of the circular train, list the two nearest stations from the six main stations (Tokyo station, Ueno station, Ikebukuro station, Shinjuku station, Shibuya station, Shinagawa station) and go to "○○ ・ △△" (For example, the outer train at Yurakucho Station will guide you to Shinagawa / Shibuya).
Train numberIs a demarcation station on the diamondOsaki StationIs the standard.The outer loop is odd and the inner loop is even, with a "G" at the end as "when departing from Osaki Station (24 hours)" + "operation number on the day of the formation".Therefore, the train that goes around the Yamanote Line for about an hour will continue to operate at Osaki Station by changing the "departure from Osaki Station" part of the train number (excluding trains bound for Osaki).In addition, trains that depart from Osaki Station before 1 minutes on trains that depart from other stations will decrement "when departing from the first station (1 hours)" by -00..
On weekdays, the Yamanote Line has 328 outer loops and 322 inner loops, for a total of 650 trains operating daily.On Saturdays and holidays, there will be 1 outer loops and 297 inner loops, for a total of 286. Due to the revision on March 583, 2007, the number of trains on the outside was increased by one during the morning rush on weekdays and one was reduced during the evening rush, and the total number of trains operated did not change, and there was no change on holidays, but four on the inside on weekdays. , Saturdays and holidays were reduced by five.Since this revision, 3 trains have been operated for 18 hour at intervals of 1 minutes and 1 seconds.Until the 4th, the day before the revision, there were 5 trains running every 2 minutes and 20 seconds.This is because the vehicle changed from 1 series to E25 series.Analog ATC Digital ATCThis is because it was possible to reduce 1 minute -1 minute 40 seconds..
|Weekday timetable||Saturday / holiday timetable|
|Inner circle||Outside||Inner circle||Outside|
|First train||End||First train||End||First train||End||First train||End|
As an exceptional operation, on the day of refreshment work described later, during the time period when the line is shared with the Keihin Tohoku Line between Tabata Station and Tamachi Station, between Ikebukuro Station and Osaki Station in order to reduce the number of trains in this section. About 5 in 1 trains will be set up.For this reason, the operation interval between Osaki Station-Tamachi Station and Ikebukuro Station-Tabata Station will be slightly longer.. Also,1956May 11The Yamanote Line and Keihin Tohoku Line were separated, and the number of trains operated on both lines was increased, but because the construction of the garage corresponding to the increased number of vehicles could not keep up, some trains were on the Keihin Tohoku Line.Kamata train wardAnd Shimojujo train ward (currentShimojujo driving ward) Needs to be detained, and board the Keihin Tohoku LineKamataGoing and goingHigashi JujoAfter driving as a way to go, I was warehousing.This train1967Shinagawa train ward (currentlyTokyo General Vehicle CenterEast area) was abolished due to completion.
Every year10Holidays (mostlySports Day) No stop on the wayFor groups onlyExtra trainIs in operation.This is a project of the event "Shinagawa Yumesanbashi" sponsored by the Osaki Area Town Development Council, which departs from Osaki Station, goes around the Yamanote Line, and returns to Osaki Station. It runs inward until 1 and outward after 2006.。2016年10月の運行では、当時1本しかなかった最新鋭のE235系トウ01編成を使用。また2017年の運行で通算30回目を超え、2020年10月11日[Annotation 8]This is the 33rd service in total.Besides this, on the last Saturday of AugustTokyo General Vehicle CenterTogether with the public releaseView PlazaGroup trains may be operated that limit the number of applicants for tours planned by.This is also a temporary train that departs from Osaki Station, passes through all stations on the way, and returns to Osaki Station, as in the "Shinagawa Yumesanbashi" project.Besides this2005The "Yamanote Line 120th Anniversary" commemorative train that was operated in Japan was also non-stop on the way..
From New Year's Eve to New Year's DayOvernight drivingIs operated every 10 minutes for the outer loop and every 12 minutes for the inner loop.At this time, at Harajuku stationMeiji JinguA temporary home for worshipers was used..Currently, we are carrying out permanent construction to widen the temporary platform. It was put into service with the new station building on March 2020, 3, and Harajuku Station became an irregular relative type two-sided two-line platform system.[JR 5].
Currently used vehicle
With the introduction of the E231 seriesVISCan now be displayed.VIS display on the top of each doorLiquid crystal display Two (LCDs) are installed.The screen on the right side shows information about the next station, the required time (only for half a lap, within 2 minutes as a guide), delay status of neighboring companies and major other companies / stations, and construction notices.The screen on the left isNEWS,Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu,CM,Night gameBreaking news,EntertainmentInformation flows (Train channelchecking)..The liquid crystal display itself has been around since the 205 series, but with lettersRecordingOnly video could be broadcast.
Yamanote Line Train Net / Yamanote Line Check-in Function
From April 2014,SmartphoneInformation distribution service for "Yamanote Line Train Net" is "JR East"AppsIt started as the content of.Sound waves in the corresponding trainbeaconWith this, you can receive information according to the car number and boarding position, such as the congestion rate by car number, room temperature, and the platform exit position of the next station. Vehicle modification work was carried out to accommodate all Yamanote Line trains within FY2014..
In March 1, a year later, it was announced that the function to identify the car number and boarding position using a sound wave beacon was called the "Yamanote Line check-in function" and would be opened to smartphone apps of other companies.At the announcement stage,NTT DoCoMoとSuntory Business ExpertHas announced that it will develop services that use this function.[JR 6].
In the car from May 2018, 5surveillance cameraThe E235 series, which was installed, has started operation. As of 2020, it is installed in all vehicles.Security cameras are installed on the right side of the display above the door, and two cameras are installed on one side, and a total of four cameras are installed in one vehicle so that the entire interior of the vehicle can be monitored.[JR 7].
Vehicles used in the past
All belowElectric train.
- De 960 type, De 963 type, De 989 type, Nide 950 type - Kobu RailwaySuccessor car.Used at the beginning of electrification.
- Hode 6100 type → Deha 6250 type[Newspaper 1] - 1909Operation started from, but the end time of operation is unknown
- Hode 6110 type → Deha 6260 type --Used from 1911 to 1925 boost.
- Deha 6280 series-Deha 6285 series-Deha 6300 series-Deha 6310 series-Deha 6340 series <p>2019<p> mClass wooden car. Used from 1911 to 1925 boost.
- Deha 33400 series-Deha 33500 series --A 1921 m class wooden car made in 16.
- Deha 63100 series → Moha 10 series (first generation)
- 30 series-31 series-33 series-50 series→ 11 series ―― 17 m class steel car
- 40 series
- 63 series
- 72 series
- 101 series - 19619[Newspaper 1]から1968Used around.The body color isCanary color[Newspaper 1].
- 103 series - 196312[Newspaper 1]から1988May 6Used up to.The body color isUguisuColor[Newspaper 1].. All 10 cars had almost no air-conditioned cars, and the middle 3-4 cars were non-air-conditioned cars.
- 205 series - 1985May 3From 2005May 4Used up to.On a silver stainless steel bodyYellowish greenColor band.1990Started the connection of 6-door cars on a trial basis from19911210-door cars were added to the 6th car of all trains to form an 11-car train..
- E231 series 500 series - 2002Commercial operation will start from April 4st., All 2005 formations have been completed by April 4, 17.2020The commercial operation ended on January 1th., The Tow 1 formation, which was the last operation formation on January 24th of the same year, entered the Tokyo General Rolling Stock Center for remodeling..
Kiseru formation is a non-air-conditioned car that existed in the 103 series era, and the leading car isAutomatic train controller It is an air-conditioned car equipped with (ATC), but the air-conditioned car could not be used.Large output to use air conditioningMotor generator (MG) is required, but the non-cooling Moha 102 of the intermediate car was not equipped with an MG that supports cooling.On the other hand, at that time, the Yamanote Line was undergoing ATC maintenance, and the leading cars at both ends were often new cars with air conditioning (equipped with ATC).For this reason, the leading car is an air-conditioned car, but it happened that air-conditioning could not be used because MG could not handle it..
Vehicles with 205 doors on one side were connected to the 10 series No. 231 car and the E7 series No. 10 and 6 cars.From the first train on weekdays to 10 am, the seats were stowed and could not be used due to congestion relief, but after 10 am, the seats could be used.However, as the congestion on the Yamanote Line has eased,2010May 2Since then, seat storage has been canceled and seats can be used all day long.In addition, it should be notedLater OfHome doorWith the installation of2011May 9By the time the 6-door car was completely replaced by the 4-door carIn addition, installation of platform door compatible equipment is planned.To replace this, 4 new 104-door companion cars have been built.This accompanying vehicle has a seat width of 1 mm, which is 10 mm wider than the existing vehicle, and has a dolly and air conditioning.VISEtc. use scrapped car supplies.
Wrapping vehicle / AD train
- Picture Train Museum[JR 8][JR 9][JR 10][JR 11][JR 12][JR 13](Advertising space for one train of Yamanote Line trains in TokyoSchool for the blind-Deaf school-Special school-Special support classBy children / studentsA paintingIt is unified by the work, from 2001 to 2009Handicapped WeekDriving back and forth[Annotation 9]）
- Game Center CXAd Train (2008)
- To commemorate the 100th anniversary of the naming of the Yamanote Line, a vehicle with a dark brown wrapping of the old national train style(2009)
- "Green Yamanote Line Wrapping Train" 103th Anniversary of 50 Series Train[JR 15](2013)
- Tokyo Station"Red Brick Wrapping Train" commemorating the 100th anniversary of the opening[JR 16](November 2014)
Describe the general condition of the tracks and lines around the Yamanote Line in the outward direction starting from Shinagawa Station...In principle, the adjacent subway lines will be omitted.
Between Shinagawa Station and Shinjuku Station
Tokaido ShinkansenとKeikyu Main LineTo connectShinagawa StationWhen you leave, you will see the Keikyu Main LineNational Route 15Go through (Daiichi Keihin) and go about 500 metersKeihin Tohoku Line-Tokaido Line-Yokosuka Line・ Proceed southward on the excavation in parallel with the Tokaido Shinkansen.Eventually, it curves to the right and separates from the Tokaido Line and Keihin Tohoku Line, along with the Yokosuka Line and Tokaido Shinkansen.Meguro RiverAcross the.Beyond that, the old on the Yokosuka lineMeguro River Signal FieldSo, the limited express "Shinjuku / Ikebukuro area"Narita ExpressThe Yamanote freight line on which "" runs branches off from the Yokosuka line.Yokosuka Line (Shinazuru Line) ・ The Tokaido Shinkansen leaves to the left, and the Yamanote Freight Line runs parallel to the train line until just before Tabata Station.DepotTokyo General Vehicle CenterWhen the drop line from is merged from the left handOsaki Station..It is connected to the Hinkaku Line on the west side of the Yamanote Line.Osaki branch lineThere is on that trackShonan Shinjuku Line-Saikyo Line-Tokyo Rinkai High Speed Rail Rinkai LineHome is set up.
When you leave Osaki Station, the Osaki branch line joins the Yamanote freight line, and the Shonan-Shinjuku line and Saikyo line trains run on the same freight line.Proceed northwest and cross the Meguro River again to extend from the westTokyu Ikegami LineGo through the home ofGotanda StationWhat.The station isNational Route 1(Sakurada street) Is provided.Shuto Expressway No. 2 Meguro LineAfter passing through and changing course to the north, it was set up directly under the station building.Meguro Station..Departs and arrives at the underground platformTokyu Meguro Line-Tokyo Metro Namboku Line-Toei Subway Mita LineIt is a connecting station with.Metropolitan Road 312 (Meguro Dori)If you go north through the train, the Yamanote freight line will pass under the train line and move from left to right.Yebisu Garden PlaceWhen you pass through the west side ofEbisu Station..The station is1996(HeiseiYamanote Line platform was established in 8 years)2002It was the starting station of the Saikyo Line until the opening of the Rinkai Line in 14.Metropolitan Road 416 (Komazawa Dori)It is one of the terminal stations on the west side of the city center if you go north-northwest acrossShibuya StationTo. The JR station is located where the Yamanote freight line platform and the train line platform are far apart, but the platforms will be parallel on June 2020, 6.Also right above the train line platformShuto Expressway No. 3 Shibuya LineとTokyo Metro Ginza LineHome, right underNational Route 246Crosses, on the west side of the train line platformKeio Inokashira LineThere is a station.Besides this, in the basementTokyu Denentoshi Line-Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line-Tokyu Toyoko Line-Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin LineAnd so on.Around the stationShibuya OfDowntown.
When you leave Shibuya stationRoute 305(Meiji street) AndTokyo Metro Fukutoshin LineGo north along (underground) andMeiji JinguWhen approaching the east side ofHarajuku StationTo.It is the closest station to Meiji Jingu and has a temporary platform, and there is an imperial platform (Harajuku station side boarding / alighting station) on the Yamanote freight line on the north side.Also on the east side of the stationOmotesandoIs a shopping district.Go north along Meiji Jingu andShuto Expressway No. 4 Shinjuku LineFrom the inside (right side) of the Yamanote LineMultiple lines OfChuo Main Line(Chuo Rapid Line,Chuo/Sobu Line) Appears and enters between the train line and the Yamanote freight line, and the Yamanote line train and Chuo / Sobu line stations stop.Yoyogi StationWhat.As soon as you leave the station, you will reach the southern end of Shinjuku station, from the left side.Odakyu Odawara LineApproaches.AndTakashimaya Times SquareWhen the Saigyo Line of the Chuo-Sobu Line crosses the Yamate Train Line, it is one of the terminals on the west side of the city center.Shinjuku StationTo.It extends in the east-west direction in the middle of the station yardNational Route 20(Koshu Highway) Straddles.On the west side of the stationKeio Electric RailwayとOdakyu Electric RailwayThere are stations, eachKeio Department Store-Odakyu Department StoreAnnexed.The JR station building is also a department storeLUMINE-LUMINE ESTIs attached.Skyscrapers line up on the west side of the stationNishi-ShinjukuBusiness district, on the east sideShinjuku 3-chome,KabukichoThe downtown area is widespread.
Between Shinjuku Station and Tabata Station
When you leave Shinjuku Station,Shinjuku University Guard"soRoute 4(Yasukuni Dori).Seibu Shinjuku StationOn the west side of, the Yamate train line straddles the Chuo Rapid Line, and the Chuo Main Line divides in the northwest direction.From here to Takadanobaba StationSeibu Shinjuku LineIn parallel with.Route 433Before straddling (Okubo-dori)Shin-Okubo StationThere is.In the surrounding areaKorea TownSpreads, and on the Chuo / Sobu lineOkubo StationIs a distance of about 300 meters.If you go north through the line of hospitals and schools, you will find a student town.TakadanobabaIt is inTakadanobaba Station..There is no platform on the Yamanote Line, but it is a connecting station to the Seibu Shinjuku Line.Route 25(Waseda Street), And when you cross the Seibu Shinjuku Line heading west, proceed north-northeast andGakushuin UniversityLocated on the west side ofMejiro Station..Just north of the stationMetropolitan Road No. 8 (Mejiro-dori)Go through.Appeared from the westSeibu Ikebukuro LinePassing through and parallel to the same line, line up with Shibuya and Shinjuku at the terminal in the northwestern part of the cityIkebukuroIt leads to Ikebukuro station surrounded by the downtown area of. On the west side of the JR stationTobu Tojo Line, There is a station on the Seibu Ikebukuro line on the east side,Tobu Department Store-Seibu Department StoreAnnexed.It is also one of the operational bases of the Yamanote Line, and is a rail yard (Ikebukuro driving areaThe drop line to) is branched.
When you leave Ikebukuro Station, take the Yamanote Line to the Saikyo Line (Akabane Line) Branches, and the Yamanote Line (train line and Yamanote Freight Line) turns east.Shuto Expressway No. 5 Ikebukuro LineGo through the residential area and proceed east-southeastOtsuka StationThere is.It became the only station in central TokyoTram-Toden Arakawa LineConnect with.Then proceed east-northeast through the cutNational Route 17(Hakusan Dori)Sugamo Station.. "Togenuki Jizo"Koganji TempleAt the nearest station, the area is crowded with elderly peopleJizo-dori Shopping StreetThere is.If you go further diggingRoute 455(Hongo street)Komagome Station..The station is metropolitanRikugienIt is the nearest station to.The only train line on the Yamanote lineRailroad crossingAfter passing, the Yamanote Freight Line, on which the Shonan-Shinjuku Line runs, goes through the Nakazato Tunnel from under the train line and curves to the left, and the train line curves to the right and heads toward Ueno.The elevated that appeared from the left sideTohoku-Joetsu-HokurikuIn parallel with the Shinkansen (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Tohoku Shinkansen"), it is sandwiched between the north and south lines of the Keihin Tohoku Line 25 ‰When you go down the slope ofTabata Station..For Shinkansen depots and freight trains in the vicinityTabata Signal StationIs spreading.
Between Tabata Station and Tokyo Station
Officially from Tabata Station to Tokyo StationTohoku Main LineIt will be a section that runs on the train line of No., and the Yamanote line train will go south between the north and south lines of the Keihin Tohoku line.About 800 meters after leaving Tabata stationTokyo Metro Chiyoda LineConnect withNishi-Nippori Station..From the front of the station to the other side of the Tohoku Shinkansen on the left side, there are multiple Tohoku train lines (Utsunomiya Line-Takasaki Line) Railroad tracks appear in parallel, and when you leave Nishi-Nippori Station and proceed furtherKeisei Main LineとJoban LineAppears from the east sideNippori StationTo.At the same station,Nippori Toneri LinerThere is no station on the Utsunomiya Line and Takasaki Line.In addition, the Tohoku Shinkansen goes underground from the vicinity of the station.From Nippori Station to Ueno Station, there are 10 lines and 5 double lines in parallel, including the Yamanote Line, Keihin Tohoku Line, Utsunomiya Line / Takasaki Line, and Joban Line, and the Keisei Main Line straddles these lines.Route 319(According to the word) Is on the east sideUeno Onshi ParkOn the side of the Yamate / Keihin Tohoku LineUguisudani StationWhat.If you turn right along the park and the Utsunomiya / Takasaki / Joban line is divided into an elevated line and a ground line, you will find a terminal station for Tohoku and Shinetsu.Ueno StationTo.The Utsunomiya Line, Takasaki Line and Joban Line used to use the station as the starting point for operation.2015(27) On March 3, these lines were connected to Tokyo Station (Ueno Tokyo Line).There is also a platform for the Tohoku-Hokkaido Shinkansen in the basement, and the Shinkansen used to start at Ueno Station.Ueno Onshi Park spreads to the west of the station, and the Keisei Main Line runs through the basement of the park to the southwest of JR Ueno Station.Keisei Ueno StationDeparts and arrives at.
After leaving Ueno Station, the Yamanote Line heads south on the overpass in parallel with the Keihin Tohoku Line and Tohoku Shinkansen, aiming for Tokyo Station.The Ueno Tokyo Line is on the left.Also about 100 meters to the eastShuto Expressway No. 1 Ueno LineAre in parallel.RightAme YokodoriAlongRoute 453(Kasuga street)Okachimachi Station..If you go south in the city, you will find it at the intersection with the Sobu Line.Akihabara StationWhat.Around the stationAkihabara TheElectric TownIn addition tosub cultureRelated stores are also lined up.It was also built as the Joban New LineTsukuba ExpressDeparts and arrives in the basement of the station.From Akihabara Station, the Tohoku Shinkansen appears from underground to above ground, and as soon as you leave the station, you cross the Kanda River.Route 302 (Yasukuni Dori)The Chuo Line approaches from the inside of the Yamanote Line, and Route 17 (National Route XNUMX)Chuo-dori)Kanda Station..The Ueno Tokyo Line runs over the Shinkansen near the station.When the Ueno Tokyo Line goes down to the same height as the Yamanote Line,Shuto Expressway Inner Circular RouteAfter passing through, the center line on the right side goes up to the elevated.Also run underground from the northeast sideSobu Rapid LineApproaches.AndNational Route 1(Eitai street)Tokyo StationTo.The station departs from the Tohoku Shinkansen / Tokaido Shinkansen, Tokaido Line / Chuo Line, and underground platforms.Keiyo LineIt is a terminal station that is the first station of, and the official line name is Tohoku Main LineSobu Main LineIt is also the starting point of.Imperial Palaceside(MarunouchiThe exit) has a red brick station building on the other sideYaesuAt the mouth of the high-rise twin towerGrant TokyoIs being renewed, such as the construction of.
Between Tokyo Station and Shinagawa Station
Officially from Tokyo Station to Shinagawa StationTokaido Main LineIt becomes a section of, and continues to be sandwiched between the Keihin Tohoku LineskyscraperGoing south-southwest through the forest, the Tokaido Line (train line) and the Tokaido Shinkansen run in parallel on the left side, and the Sobu Rapid Line and the Yokosuka Line, which operates directly, run underground.Tokyo International ForumAfter passing the east ofYurakucho Station..On the east side of the stationGinzaThe downtown area is widespread.Yurakucho Center BuildingAfter passing the side of (Marion), on the left side of the ShinkansenTokyo Expressway(KK line) parallel, when the road curves to the left and leavesShimbashi StationTo.The southeastern part of the station is the former Shimbashi station, laterShiodome Freight StationIt is the site of the site, and is currently being redeveloped as Shiodome Shiosite.New transportationYurikamomeThe starting station of is also located in it.Shimbashi Station is the only intermediate station between Tokyo Station and Shinagawa Station, and has a platform on the Tokaido Line and Yokosuka Line.
The "Shineikan City Line Viaduct" that supports each line including the Yamanote Line northeast of Shimbashi Station was built in 43.brickArch bridgeso,Civil Engineering Society Selected Civil Engineering HeritageHas been selected for.
When you exit Shimbashi Station, cross National Route 15 (Daiichi Keihin) and descend from the overpass to the horizon.Yurikamome is parallel to the left side, which isOdaibaAs you move away in the directionAirport connecting trainIsTokyo Monorail Haneda Airport LineIt is a connecting station withHamamatsucho Station..Just east of the stationFormer Shiba Rikyu Garden, About 1 km westTokyo TowerIs located.Also, about 500 meters east is the sea (Tokyo Port), Which is the closest station to the sea on the Yamanote Line.As soon as you leave Hamamatsucho Station, the Tokyo Monorail moves from right to left and passes through the Metropolitan Expressway Inner Circular Route.The monorail runs parallel to the front of the next Tamachi station, and there is a suspended line under the monorail.Tokaido Freight LineLand continues.If you make a gentle curve and face southwest, the monorail will separate.Tamachi StationTo.When you leave Tamachi Station and turn south again, the Tokaido Line's upper and lower lines are separated, and the detention line of the same line spreads between them.In addition, the Keihin-Tohoku Line northbound line will move to the outside of the Yamanote Line next to the detention line, and will change from a quadruple track by direction to a quadruple track by line.Immediately after thatTakanawa gateway stationto go into.National highway No. 15 runs parallel to the inside of the Yamanote line across the buildings.On the rightToei Subway Asakusa LineWhen the Keikyu Main Line, which goes directly to the station, goes up from the basement to the elevated line, and the Yokosuka Line goes up to the ground on the left side, the upper and lower lines of the Tokaido Line approach to Shinagawa Station.
Railroad tracks and equipment on the railroad tracks
The Yamanote Line runs on the Yamanote Line section (between Shinagawa Station and Tabata Station) as the name of the line, as well as the Tohoku Main Line section (between Tabata Station and Tokyo Station) and the Tokaido Main Line (Tokyo Station-Shinagawa Station).Even in these other sections, the Yamanote Line runs on a dedicated independent double track.
Operating systems and sections with parallel independent tracks
Only the section parallel to the Yamanote line is listed. The stations in parentheses are parallel to the Yamanote Line but have no station facilities to contact.
- Yamanote Line section
- Yamate freight line(Double track): Between Tabata Station and Shinagawa Station
- Chuo Line Rapid(Double track): Between Shinjuku Station and (Yoyogi Station)
- Chuo/Sobu Line(Double track): Between Shinjuku Station and Yoyogi Station