Photo Alpine F1 A521
[F1] Alpine F1, 2021 machine "A521" racing color released "Fight for the podium"
If you write the contents roughly
A rising star with high expectations for the future, such as the podium from F24 at the age of 1 last season.
Renault F1 revised Alpine F1 is the racing color of the 3 F2021 entry machine "A1" on the 521rd of Japan time ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Podium(Endan) is higher than the surrounding areaSpeakerA hill used to raise the height.
EnglishPodium of Podium isGreek languageIt is derived from the feet (πόδι) and is not limited to people. The raised podium is called Rostrum.Ancient romeThe warship's beak, which was derived from cutting and decorating this part from the captured enemy ship.
In sports,OlympicA podium is used to pay homage to the top three competitors at events such as. At the Olympics, a three-tiered platform is used, with the highest tier in the middleGold medalist, To the lower rightSilver medalistStands. To the left of the gold medalist,Bronze medalistThere are even lower tiers for. In many sports, remaining in the top three in a competition is called "going to the podium" or "getting the podium". In some individual competitions, being on the podium is an official performance and refers to the number of results a player has achieved during the season or life, up to and including third.
buildingThen, "podium" is a large-scale platform (base) that can be used to mount ancient buildings, and in the modern era means low-rise areas such as commercial tenants found in high-rise buildings. In hotel construction, it refers to the facility part other than the guest room, and in this case, not all are at a low level because it includes the top floor restaurant etc. (podium department to guest room department).
"Podium" refers to the lectern, which is the original word, as well as the pedestal itself on which documents and books placed in front of the speaker are placed..
First use at the Olympics
Western Ontario UniversityAccording to Robert K. Barney, founder and emeritus professor of the International Center for Olympic Studies, the idea of letting a winning athlete rise when he received a medal was in 1930.OntarioHamilton OfCanadianBorn from the idea of.
Professor Barney's 25-page research report, The International Journal of Olympic Studies, shows the British Empire Games (currently 1930) in Hamilton.Commonwealth Games) Followed by 1932Los Angeles Olympic Summer GamesとLake Placid Winter OlympicsIt is said to have been used first during the period.
Use in motor sports
In many forms of motorsport, the top three drivers in the race stand on the podium for the trophy awards ceremony. At international competitions, the winning drivers and the national anthems of their teams or manufacturers may be played, and the flags of the drivers are raised above them.
In the event of death or serious accidents during a race, drivers typically refrain from champagne.
Expressions such as "get the podium", "miss the podium" or "podium finish" in English, which shows whether the driver remains in the top three, are common terms in the media.
The highest stock car race in the United StatesNASCAR(Nascar)Sprint cup seriesSo don't use the podium for each match or season. Instead, the winning driver and team are in Victory Lane.And the 5th place and 10th place are recognized in the season result.
IRLIndyCar SeriesIt is,Indy 500Or do not use the podium.Texas Motor SpeedwayManager Eddie Gossage said Victory Lane must be reserved for the winners of the race, and the Indy 500 has a long tradition of celebrating winning drivers and teams in Victory Lane... However, the series uses the podium in all other races, especially the road race.
- ^ Masaru Ikeda, Masao Ikeda, Kokin terminology"Ran: 纜" 2002 Volume 57 p.22-29, two:10.14856 / ran.57.0_22Retrieved May 2020, 6.
- ^ http://www.tac-school.co.jp/kouza_kenchiku/pdf/keikaku_06.pdf
- ^ http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/podium
- ^ http://communications.uwo.ca/western_news/stories/2006/January/olympics_detective_uncovers_podium_roots.html
- ^ Franck, Lewis (August 1996). “Sometimes It Just Flows”. Inside Sports. 2008/5Browse.
- ^ A place to stop the winning machine prepared on the circuit.
- ^ Thatsracin.com Dixon looks forward to next week's break Retrieved 6/19/2009
- GeneticsInhybridThe first generation.First generation hybrid, Also called the first generation hybrid.
- One of the consumer categories in marketing analysis. A 20-34 year old woman.Viewer #Audience segmentation in JapanSee.
- F-1 (Visa) -US Student Visa. Nonimmigrant visa required to study at an American educational institution. F-1 visa.
- Computerfunction keyOne of the.
- Numerical value indicating the scale of a tornadoFujita scaleOne of the Causes moderate damage.
- One bodyThat.
Proper nouns, trademarks, etc.
Event name, etc.
- Formula 1(Formula 1)-One of the categories of car racing. It may also refer to the Formula 1 World Championship itself.
- FI race of bicycle race. Detail isRace Rating #FI (F1)See.
- F-1 Tag Championship - All Japan Pro WrestlingTag throne with professional wrestlers and comedians. After October 2015,WRESTLE-1Held as F-1 Tag Championship.
- McLaren F1 -A car manufactured by McLaren.
- Canon f-1 -Canon SLR camera.
- Synergy F-1- Exxon mobilProduct name of high-octane gasoline released by (mobile before integration)
- JOYSOUND f1- XingingIs on saleJOYSOUND OfOnline karaokemachine.
Aircraft, ships, railway vehicles, etc.
- Mitsubishi F-1 - Japan Air Self-Defense Force OfSupport fighter(Attack aircraft).
- ミ ラ ー ジ ュ F1 - FranceMadeFighter.
- North American F-1-US Navy fighter "FJ FuryName after changing the name.
- F-1 (submarine) - US Navy Ofsubmarine.
- JNR Type 9150 Steam LocomotiveFormat of the Railway Work Bureau era.
- F-1 rocket engine - Apollo project Ofrocket,Saturn v Ofengine.
- F one -One of the men's clothing manufacturers.
- F1 grenade -A grenade produced in the Soviet Union in the beginning of World War II.
- - AustralianSubmachine gun.
- F-1 (artificial satellite) -Vietnam satellite.
- F-1-First critical reactor in the former Soviet Union.1946ToDr. KurchatovAchieved by the hands of.
- Minoru Yoshioka OfBicycle racerNickname of the times.