Photo "Kumagaya Mold Center" in operation
Mino Kogyo, in-house production of die-casting dies for electrification To improve development efficiency Dedicated factory opened in Kumagaya City, design base in Numazu City
If you write the contents roughly
At the same time, a new mold design base was established in Numazu City.
Mino Kogyo (Headquarters: 964, Nakatsugawa 103, Nakatsugawa City, President Jun Sugimoto), which manufactures aluminum die-cast parts for automobiles, is located in Saitama Prefecture ... → Continue reading
Chubu Keizai Shimbun
★ Disseminate information on the Chubu region of the "Manufacturing Kingdom" to all over the world
The Chubu Keizai Shimbun was first published in 1946 (Showa 21) and has a track record of over 70 years, and has earned the trust of many years.
Toyota Motor in the Chubu region is the only "regional economic newspaper" among the newspaper publishers that are members of the "Japan Newspaper Association"
We are conducting detailed coverage activities from large companies to small and medium-sized companies.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
It is a central city in the eastern part of Shizuoka prefecture, and together with neighboring local governmentsNumazu metropolitan areaIs formed.
Ancient times,TokaidoIt is a transportation hub that connects the land and sea routes ofEdo PeriodToNumazu CastleWas built on the TokaidoPost townIt has played a central role in the political economy, commerce, and culture of this region as a base for exchanging people, goods, and information.
The climate is mild,Hakone, Izu PeninsulaMount FujiSince it is a convenient location as a tourist base for tourists, it has also developed as a resort.Ministry of the EnvironmentPublished by100 Landscapes with Mount FujiHas selected 6 locations in the city.MeijiFrom the era to 1969 (Showa 44), famous people of the political and business worldVillaBuiltRoyal familyAlsoNumazu Imperial VillaBecause of the attitude, "There is a seaKaruizawaWas also called.Yasushi InoueIt is also the land of the literati inkhouses including
Fishing industryIs popular,Horse mackerelThe opening ofDried fish, "Miscellaneous" production was the largest scale in Japan until 2005 (17), when the statistics for each city were abolished. In recent years, the number of tourists visiting Numazu Port seeking fresh seafood has increased.
Close to the cityKanukiyamaIs a place for citizens to relax,Suruga BayFacingSenbon MatsubaraIs a writer,Mitsuharu Serizawa,Wakayama MakimizuThese literary monuments are scattered. In addition, it flows through the cityKano RiverFlows through Shizuoka prefectureFirst-class riverIt is the only river that goes north.
Fuji cityBetweenUkishima marshIs spreading. The longest 60km coastline in Shizuoka Prefecture砂 浜からRias coastAbundant in variety and made use of itleisure,SportsIs also popular,OsezakiIs a nationally famous diving spot.
Suruga Trough(Nankai TroughNorth end ofTrenchSince the eastern end of) is off the city,Deep sea fish OfLove shark,Hawk crabThere is landing such as. On the other hand,plateBorder typeEarthquake(Tokai earthquake) Has been pointed out, and with the national government, Shizuoka prefecture, and local governments, earthquake countermeasures, especially(I.e.Emphasis is being placed on countermeasures.Voluntary disaster prevention organizationActivities are also active, and efforts are being made by local governments to expand disaster prevention equipment.
- Northern area (Mt. Ashitaka and its foot)
Mt. AshitakaMount FujiIt is said that it was the same stratovolcano. The crater isOsawa RiverIt is considered to be the head of the valley and the valley top of the valley, and both are mortar-shaped topography. Mt. AshitakaVolcanic activitySquirt atbasalt,AndesiteAnd above that, 10-15m thickVolcanic ashAshitaka formed byロ ー ムLayers cover from east to southeast.
- Chubu area (Senbonhama and plain areas)
Hakone volcanoAt the eruption ofVolcanic ashbyAccumulationIn addition,Suruga Bay,Kano River,Kise RiverBy transporting sediments and sedimentation, etc., the Numazu plains andSenbonhamaIs said to have been made.Jomon PeriodSediment carried by the Kise River was deposited in the area, and lowlands such as Hiramachi, Sanmaibashi, Ichiba town, and Yoshida town were created. Senbonhama is on the coastFuji RiverSediment carried from the upper stream rides on the tide to the east, Hara, Katahama,SenbonhamaAccumulated in the district砂丘Became. In this duneAtagoyamaThe river flowing from was dammed up, and Ukishima-numa was formed.
- Eastern region (Kanukiyama and its surroundings)
TokukurayamaFrom the south side ofShantou MountainThroughOhirayamaAt the foot of the mountainTuffIt is composed of. Tuff is soft and has high heat resistance, and was recognized as "Euraishi". Also, the tuffVolcanic ashIs a rock formed by depositing in the sea,shark OffossilHas also been confirmed. In short, it tells us that what was on the seabed up to a few thousand years ago had risen.
The coast is gentle to Iirudo, Shimago, and Okubo-no-hana of Shizuura, but there are many sudden arrivals and departures from there.Rias coastThe mouth is the deepest part of the bay.
- Southern region (Miura area)
Osezaki is a 1km area that protrudes from the western edge of Nishiura.CapeIn the Toda area,Daruma VolcanoIt is a cape created by. There is spring water at the tip of the cape. The coast from Shizuura to NishiuraHajime Volcano,DarumaIt was created by the depression of the base.AwashimaAlsoVolcanic activityMade by
Shizuoka ThePacific climate OfTokaiBelongs to a climatic area. In particular, Numazu City is in contact with the warm Izu Peninsula, so it rarely snows because it is warm.Boso Peninsula,Miura PeninsulaIt is said that the climate is close to.
The average temperature in Numazu is 16.5°C, which is higher than the average temperature in Mishima, 15.3°C. this isMount Fuji OfBaseThis is because the temperature tends to be milder than in the area adjacent to Mt. For this reason, there are not many cold days in winter, and in the summer, the region is blessed with a warm breeze due to the ocean breeze. Incidentally, nationwideCold summerEven at that time, it was relatively warm and had little damage to agricultural products.
- Precipitation amount
Numazu City YearPrecipitation amountIs about 2000 mm, which is equivalent to other areas facing Suruga Bay.Precipitation amountMost of the period is from May to September, and the amount of precipitation from December to February is very low. Annual averageDaylight hoursHowever, 1% of the year is a sunny day.
Numazu City Annual Average(I.e.Is about 65% to 70%.precipitationDue to this, June to September is high and November to March is low. There is no particular extreme tendency. FrostBegins to fall around the end of November and ends around March. Occasionally, it occurs in April, which may damage agricultural products.
- Numazu citizen charter
The peaks of Mt. Fuji, the greenery of Mt. Ashitaka and Senbonmatsubara, the ocean of Suruga Bay, and the flow of the Kano River.
We love this beautiful nature and abundant localities, inherit the efforts of our predecessors, build an even better health city, and feel the responsibility and pride of succeeding it in the next generation.
We pray for the happiness of each other, and we will implement the citizens' charter strongly here.
We Numazu citizens
- We will create and maintain a clean environment by protecting and nurturing green, water and sky, and this irreplaceable nature.
- We will continue to encourage the mind and body and improve health and culture.
- We find motivation to work and work with motivation.
- We will respect human rights and comply with time and rules.
- Grow a warm family and society with goodwill and compassion.
- Origin of the city name
Numazu's name is1208of"Azuma mirrorIs the first appearance.. At that time the Kano River estuaryknotweedIt was also known as "Tatehara" because it was a colony of people (this name is KanogawaEstuaryExisting in the area).
The name comes from Mt. Fujigroundwaterfor,SwampThere was a lot ofUkishima marshThe neighborhood is still todayPaddy fieldIt is an agricultural area whereYayoi Period(3st century) Is already primitive around this swampRice cultivationCame to be done It is a region rich in water. However, the ground is loose in this area,Tokaido Shinkansen TheTokaido Main LineIt became a form of bypassing the foot of Mt. Ashitaka on the north side.
ThisgroundwaterAlthough the amount of water changes depending on the season, it is only a few meters undergroundAquiferExists. CurrentlySewerDue to such developments, it will not be visibly submerged, but once the water handling is not so good, the west side of Numazu StationAmane Guard(Main road connecting the north and south of the semi-underground station) in 1974 (Showa 49)Heavy rainIn addition to being submerged during the1960 eraUntil then, there were also damages such as underpasses and depressions often flooded in the city..
Numazu'sTsu TheHarborPointing to a gentle coastline suitable forNumazu PortIt represents the neighborhood. The topography of this gentle coastline and the relatively deep sea near the mouth of the Kano RiverFishing portAnd was used as a port for transportation. In this way, Numazu became a gathering place for people,NumazuからSunto-gunNumazu TownAfter going through (the location of the county office at that time), it became the present state of the city due to the merger with the surrounding area.
Position in Eastern Shizuoka
Shizuoka Prefecture is positioned as a base city in the eastern part of the prefecture, such as the Shizuoka Prefecture Eastern Government Office. For this reason,National newspaperBureau ofPostal business OfGeneral branch,TEPCOThe branch office (which controls the east of Fujikawa in Shizuoka prefecture) is also located. Financial institutionsSuruga BankとShizuoka Central BankThe two banks set up the head office.
Numazu is located on the former Suruga country side of the border between the former Izu country and the former Suruga country.Mishima CityAnd the city area is continuous. Also,Susono City,Sunto-gunShimizu Town,Nagaizumi TownBoth urban areas are continuous,Metropolitan areaIs formed.
By trainTokaido Main LineとGotemba LineOf the road networkTomei ExpresswayNumazu ICIs the gateway to the Izu Peninsula. But,Seisho Bypass Odawara Hakone RoadCompete, such as being directly connected toSagami BayAs a result of road maintenance on the shore,Capital AreaAccess to the Izu Peninsula, which does not pass through the city, is increasing. Also,Tokaido ShinkansenAs mentioned above, the station is not installed in the city to avoid the loose ground and is adjacent to it.Mishima Station(Mishima City)WhenShin-Fuji Station(Fuji city).
Department storeOr largeShopping districtAnd so on,Commercial sales are also second only to Shizuoka and Hamamatsu.[Source required]In terms of logisticsNational Route 1There is a warehouse district along the way, supporting the commerce of the area. However, the old shopping district has not been as lively as it used to be due to the fact that there are many privately-owned stores and the population decline described below, and it was once called the "arcade famous store district" located slightly south of Numazu Station. On the street where high-end shops line up,Shutter streetThere is also a phenomenon such as aging.
Since the establishment of Shizuoka Prefecture on August 1876, 9 (Meiji 8),Shizuoka City,Hamamatsu cityIt has developed as a base city alongside. However, the population has continued to decline in recent years, and the number of bases is shrinking, with the population falling below that of Fuji City. On the other handLalaport NumazuFull of commercial facilities including TV animation Love Live! Sunshine!!In 2019 (the first year of Reiwa), the number of over-migrants was recorded for the first time in 37 years, partly due to the influence of the town development..
With the surrounding municipalities to break the current situationDesignated city planHowever, progress has not been made due to the sound finances of the city and surrounding municipalities and the lack of need for merger.
|Numazu City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Numazu City Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Numazu City (equivalent area) Population Changes
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
The area around the city before the 7th century is called the Syugawanuni (Suruga no Kuni), and the area is the range that includes Izu, except for the modern-day Suruga country to the Luyuan country (present-day central prefecture). Become.
- From ancient times to the Middle Ages
- 7st century: The Suruga country was established together with the areas of the ancient Zhuryu and Luyuan countries.
Suruga-gun becomes the Suruga-gun, and itsCountyIs placed. Of these days in SurugaCountryWas also in Suruga-go.
- 680(Emperor Tenmu9): Separated two counties in the eastern part of SurugaIzukuniInstalled. CountrysideAbe-gunMove on to.
- 1487(LongevityFirst year): Shinsekuro IseHojo Soun)Kokokuji CastleIs built.
- 1579(Tensho7 years):Katsuyori TakedaBySanmaibashi CastleIs built.
- 1706(Hoei3 years):Nobuhiro Okubo Matsunaga Clan(Sagami countryOdawara Domain OfSupporter), Matsunaga in MatsunagamuraJinyaWas placed.
- 1707(4th year of Hoei): Mt. FujiHoei eruption.. Ash fall is also recorded in Haramura.
- 1777(Ernst & Young6 years):Mizuno TadatomoByNumazu CastleIs built.
- 1854(AnseiFirst year):Ansei Tokai Earthquake.. Russian warshipDianaWas damaged by the tsunami, and a substitute ship at Toda Village, Kimizawa-gunHedaIs built.
- From Meiji to World War II
- 1869(Meiji2 years) Old January:Numazu soldier schoolOpens.
- 1889(Meiji 22) March 2:Tokaido Main LineNumazu StationOpening of business.
- 1893(Meiji 26):Crown princeKahiniEmperor Taisho) For restNumazu Imperial VillaWill be built.
- 1906(Meiji 39):Takata-gunMishima Town(CurrentMishima City) And Suzu Electric Railway (laterIzu Hakone RailwayOrbit line-Tram) Is open.
- 1913(Taisho2 years): A fire broke out from Tenguyu near Sengen Shrine in the exit area, and was extinguished in about 5 and a half hours. Most of the town area was burned down, but Numazu station was safe except the railroad track warehouse was burned down..
- 1923(Taisho 12) July 7: Numazu City is born.
- September 1923, 12:Great Kanto EarthquakeDamaged by.
- 1926(Taisho 15): The central part of the city was burned down by the Numazu Great Fire.
- 1945(Showa 20) April 7:Pacific WarBelow, in the dawn of American military aircraftAir raidReceived the city center burned down (Numazu air raid).
- After World War II
- 1963(Showa 38): Abolished the Izuhakone Railway track line.
- 1969(Showa 44) April 3:Tomei ExpresswayNumazu ICOpening.
- 1994(Heisei6 years):Emperor Yukiyuki.
- 2000(12):Special cityMoved to.
- 2007(19): 39thInternational skill competition KadoikeHeld in the district.
Changes in administrative areas
- 1923(Taisho 12)May 7 : Sunto-gunNumazu Town-Yangwon VillageMerged,Numazu CityWas launched.
- 1944(Showa19 years)May 4: Sunto-gunOoka Village-Shizuura Village-Katahama-Kanaoka VillageIncorporated.
- 1955(Showa 30) April 4: Sunto-gunAshitaka Village-Ohira Village-Takata-gunUchiura Village-Nishiura VillageIncorporated.
- 1968(Showa 43) April 4: Sunto-gunHaramachiIncorporated.
- 2005(17) April 4: Takata-gunTodaIncorporated.
Numazu City is a soft area in the plain area, and ground vibration during an earthquake is severe and easily amplified. Coastal areasLiquefaction phenomenonSand sand and soil softening are likely to occur.(I.e.Destruction of facilities bytyphoonbyfloodThere is a possibility of long-term flooding of water.
- 1498(Mystery7) April 9:Meyo earthquake M=8.2~8.4 in Eri(I.e.It is estimated to be around 5. A tsunami also occurred, and the height of the tsunami is estimated to be 4-5m in Eri.
- 1589(Tensho17) April 3:Tensho Earthquake M=6.7 The walls of Kokokuji Castle and Numazu Castle were destroyed, and many private houses were damaged.
- 1707(Hoei4) April 10:Hoei earthquake M=8.4 Numazu and Hara became crushed homes, and some roads and bridges were severely damaged. There was almost no damage to the east of Numazu. The seismic intensity is estimated to be about 6 to 7 at Hara. The height of the tsunami is estimated to be 5.5-6 m in Uchiura and 4 m in the original. At Mitsuhama, the floors of the houses were flooded.
- 1782(Tenmei4) Oct 10: Tenmei Earthquake M=28 OdawaraEarthquake that caused damage mainly from Hakone. 2 days after 25 days near NumazuaftershockThere is a crushed house.
- 1854(AnseiDecember 12:Ansei Tokai Earthquake M=8.4 The seismic intensity is estimated to be 6 to 7, Kuma 6 and 5 to 6 for Hara/Kanuki/Mitsu/Kinagi and 5 for Sawada/Mitsu. 11 people were killed in Numazu. In Ooka, 4 to 5 shaku erupted from some places. Stones in haratorii・Stone lanterns and baskets fell down in a grudge. Tsunami also rushes in, on the north coastKano RiverThe height of the tsunami at Kawaguchi, Hara and the southern coast of Uchiura Bay is 2 to 3m at Eri, Kyu, and Ashibo, and 5 to 7m at Shizu, Nagahama, Mitsu, Tahi and Enoura in the back of the bay. 4% of the village from Eri to Iirado was washed away. At least 5 dead.
- 1923(Taisho12) April 9:Kanto earthquake M=7.9 One dead in Numazu City.
- 1930(Showa5) April 11:North Izu earthquake M=7.3 1 dead in Numazu City, 7 injured, 1 dead in Ohira, 1 dead in Shizuura, 10 injured, 1 dead in Takane, 21 injured. The seismic intensity was 5.
- 1944(Showa 19) April 12:Tonankai earthquake M=7.9 Damage is minimal and seismic intensity is about 4. The height of the tsunami is 1 m in Numazu and 1.5 m in the mouth of the Kano River, and the sea is noisy at Tachiho.
- 1946(Showa 21) April 12:Nankai earthquake The height of the tsunami is 0.2 m in Uchiura.
- 1976(Showa 51) December 12: A fire broke out at the club "Raku-Raku Tavern" that was in the multi-tenant building in Takashima-cho.26 dead.
- 1996(Heisei8) April 3:YamanashiEasternEarthquake M=5.8 Numazu CityKise RiverThe water pipe attached to the bridge ruptured and there was a leak in the elevated water tank of the apartment.
- 2009(21) April 8:Suruga Bay Earthquake M=6.5 Numazu has a seismic intensity of less than 5Important cultural propertyIsMatsushiro HouseThe swaying caused the sea mouse wall to peel off.
- 2011(23) April 3:Great East Japan Earthquake M=9.0 Numazu is estimated to have a seismic intensity of around 5-4.
- 2011(23) April 3:Shizuoka Prefecture East Earthquake M=6.4 Numazu has a seismic intensity of 4.
Opposition to petroleum complex
Numazu CityMishima City OfPetroleum complexOpposition movementIt is,PollutionAs the first successful example of the preventive movement, it will also affect the later pollution prevention administration and anti-pollution movements. furtherBasic Law for Pollution ControlBecame a trigger to establish.
- First petroleum complex plan
The Numazu and Mishima petroleum complex plans were established in 1961 (Showa36) In February, Shizuoka Prefecture announced the “Sixth Shizuoka Prefecture Comprehensive Development Plan” to cover the eastern Suruga Bay area including Numazu and Mishima.Heavy chemical industryPositioned as the most important area of
Numazu CityThermal power plant, Huge in Eura BaytankerA docking facility was planned to be set up. at firstPollution problemHowever, there was no particular objection other than compensation for fisheries. In March 1961 (Showa 36)Arabic oilTo the core,Showa Denko,Sumitomo Chemical,TEPCOParticipated in the plan. Around the same time, the opposition movement by fishermen became active, but it subsided due to the prospect of compensation problems at the end of the same year.
In the plan, Odaira and Tokukura whole area of Numazu city were listed as the candidate for the complex, but due to the ground problem, Umena, Mishima city,Kannan TownSince I became Nita, I lost the reason to plan a complex even at the expense of Eura Bay, which is rich in marine resources as Numazu City. After that, Numazu City tried to attract it to Gyu Wo but disappeared. In July 37, Showa Denko withdrew from the complex plan, and the plan as a whole failed.
- Second oil complex plan
Although it was a failure of the first oil complex project, the people involved were looking for a revival of the complex project in the East Suruga Bay area. As a result, it was announced in May 1962.National comprehensive development planAlthough it did not include the eastern Suruga Bay area, in July of the same yearCabinet decisionでIndustrial development special areaCame to be designated as.
In Shizuoka Prefecture, the primary cause of the failure was a conflict of interests between regions, so Numazu City,Shimizu Town, Promoted the merger of two cities and one town in Mishima City. Mishima City is wary of this move and is planning to revive the oil complex plan.HintSuppressed merger talks including. Around that time, environmental awareness began to rise as Mishima City made its first "Environmental Sanitation City Declaration" nationwide and pollution problems began to become noticeable throughout the country.
Near the end of the merger council in December 1963, Shizuoka Prefecture will make a blitz announcement of the revival of the petroleum complex plan. Sumitomo Chemical will play a central role in the second petroleum complex project.Fuji Oil, TEPCO participated, and Numazu City is a huge tanker berthing facility on the nose of Okubo in Shizuura,Beef MountainA thermal power plant and a pipeline to the Mishima complex were planned in the vicinity. In addition, as Numazu City, in 1963 (Showa 38)Industrial parkHe was also in a position to propose a plan and promote it. However, as mentioned above, the pollution problem had already begun to become noticeable and the fact that Mishima City was repulsive to the electric shock announcement of Shizuoka prefecture, and Shizuoka prefecture explained that it will take the latest pollution measures, Local residents have become increasingly distrustful.
Due to the heightened environmental awareness in Mishima City, on the day after the announcement of the electric shock, an opposition movement by residents began to occur in Mishima City. The opposition movement as Numazu City isThermal power plantAt Shimokanuki, the planned siteAir pollutionThe voice of concern is rising and opposition begins. In February 1964 (Showa 39), an opposition alliance was formed with the chairman of the Union Residents' Association serving concurrently... In particular, it was said that he had a strong awareness of protecting the "living environment that should be proud of the world," such as having a mansion.
In May 1964 (Showa 39), Fuji Oil withdrew from the plan due to an opposition movement by Mishima City. For Numazu City, the thermal power plant plan is blank. However, Sumitomo Chemical and Fuji Oil have shown the move to install an oil complex in the industrial park plan of Ashitaka Katahama, and the opposition movement is activating in the Katahama area.
On September 9 of the same year, Numazu City announced that the plan had been withdrawn, and the city council passed an opposition resolution. As a result, the second oil complex problem was completely settled.
Senbon Matsubara is from the south of Numazu city centerKano RiverIt refers to Matsubara, a white sand blue pine tree on the coastline of about 10 km to the estuary. The origin of Senbon Matsubara was in the Warring States PeriodMr. TakedaとMr. Hojo OdawaraBecause the pine trees on the beach were all felled in the battle withsea breezeI was annoyed by the damage. Therefore, in the Edo period, Honorary Choen planted pine seedlings while chanting the sutras, and finally planted about XNUMX trees. I knew thisEdo ShogunateSaid, "If you break one branch, you will exchange it for one arm", and protected the oval pine. It is said that this pine is Senbon Matsubara itself.
There is a monument to Rokudaimatsu in the vicinity of the East Gate of Senbon Matsubara.Responsibility and Rebellion of ToshinagaLost inHeikeIn the extinction ofHeirokudai Hojo ToseiA place that was about to be caught and executed by Senbon Matsubara. After all, at that time, helped six generationsLiterary senseWas later rebelled,Collective punishmentWill be executed by. The place where the neck at that time was buried in Senbon Matsubara is called "Rokudaimatsu".
Sinking of the Diana
1853 years,Edo ShogunateToOpeningCame to Japan in search ofRussian NavyAdmiralEffim PucharchinIt is,ShimodaInJapan-Russia Treaty of PeaceConclude. However,Ansei EarthquakeAnd was leading "DianaIs damaged. After all, when I came off Toda, it sank because of the damage. So in order to get them back homeShipwrightWestern style in cooperation with the crewsailboatBuilt,Kimizawa formComplete the 1st ship "Heda" and return them safely to Japan. This "Heda" technology later contributed greatly to the development of Japanese modern shipbuilding technology.
2015In addition, media mix worksLove Live! Sunshine!!When our city was chosen as the stage for, the phenomenon that the number of tourists increased rapidly occurred. When it was animated the following year, advertisements were developed in the Nakamise shopping district, which had never appeared in the animation, and it became a lively event throughout the city. The economic effect is said to be on the scale of billions of yen. Oarai TownIn parallel with that, it has been picked up by various media as an example of the success in creating a town through animation. On the other hand, there have been cases of illegal invasion of a junior high school, which was a model of a high school where characters attend, and theft of manholes with illustrations of characters. After animation,Yasudaya InnThen the number of guests has increased dramatically,Noppa bread,JA NansunHas had various effects on the city's economy as a whole, such as a sharp increase in sales due to collaboration with this work.
- Shuichi Yorishige (August 2018, 4, 29th term)
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|1||Dentaro Wada||May 1923, 12 (Taisho 11)||May 1925, 14 (Taisho 12)|
|2||Toba Goro||May 1926, 15 (Taisho 2)||March 1927, 2 (Showa 3)|
|3||Taijiro Morita||March 1927, 2 (Showa 3)||March 1930, 5 (Showa 11)|
|4||Dentaro Wada||March 1930, 5 (Showa 12)||March 1933, 8 (Showa 7)|
|5||Honest Oyamada||March 1933, 8 (Showa 10)||March 1935, 10 (Showa 7)|
|6||Taijiro Morita||March 1936, 11 (Showa 1)||March 1940, 15 (Showa 1)|
|7||Eiichi Natori||March 1940, 15 (Showa 2)||March 1941, 16 (Showa 11)|
|8||Saburo Ogawa||March 1941, 16 (Showa 12)||March 1942, 17 (Showa 12)|
|9||Ichiro Shibuji||March 1943, 18 (Showa 1)||March 1945, 20 (Showa 10)|
|10||Kachire Senjo||March 1945, 20 (Showa 11)||March 1946, 21 (Showa 11)|
|Publicly elected Mayor of Numazu|
|11||Tachitaro Yamamoto||March 1947, 22 (Showa 4)||March 1947, 22 (Showa 6)|
|12||Nagakazu||March 1947, 22 (Showa 7)||March 1949, 24 (Showa 7)|
|13||Rokutaro Shiotani||March 1949, 24 (Showa 7)||March 1953, 28 (Showa 7)|
|14||Keitaro Takagi||March 1953, 28 (Showa 7)||March 1957, 32 (Showa 7)|
|15 - 17||Rokutaro Shiotani||March 1957, 32 (Showa 7)||March 1969, 44 (Showa 7)|
|18||March 1969, 44 (Showa 7)||March 1973, 48 (Showa 7)|
|19 - 20||March 1973, 48 (Showa 7)||March 1978, 53 (Showa 8)||Numazu's first innovative municipal administration. Resigned from responsibility for corruption cases in the 2th year of the 5nd term.|
|21 - 22||Tatsuo Shoji||March 1978, 53 (Showa 9)||March 1986, 61 (Showa 9)|
|23||Akira Watanabe||March 1986, 61 (Showa 9)||1990 (Heisei 2)/9/22|
|24 - 25||Mitsuo Sakurada||1990 (Heisei 2)/9/23||1996 (Heisei 8)/9/30|
|26 - 28||1996 (Heisei 8)/11/10||2008 (Heisei 20)/11/9|
|29 - 30||Hiroyasu Kurihara||2008 (Heisei 20)/11/10||2016 (Heisei 28)/11/9|
|31||Akiho Onuma||2016 (Heisei 28)/11/10||2018 (Heisei 30)/3/21||Died while in office|
|32||Shuichi Yorishige||2018 (Heisei 30)/4/29||Incumbent|
- City council: 28 people
- Shizuoka Prefectural Assembly Numazu City Election District
- Constant number: 4 people
- Term: 2019 (ReiwaFirst Year) May 5th-18 (2023th year of Reiwa) May 4th
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Sugiyama Morio||LDPReform council|
|Hasuike Shohei||KomeitoShizuoka Prefectural Assembly|
|Motoaki Kato||LDP reform conference|
|Taku Hikida||Fujinokuni Prefectural Club||Belonging partyNational Democratic Party|
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Shizuoka Prefecture 6th WardNumazu City,Atami,Ito,Shimoda,Izu City,||Amane Watanabe||National Democratic Party||8||Constituency|
|Takaaki Katsumata||LDP||3||Proportional revival|
- 裁判 所
- Shizuoka District Court Numazu Branch
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Finance
- Numazu tax office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Numazu River National Highway Office
- Ministry of Defense
The following facilities are operating in the city.
- US Army in JapanNumazu Imazawa Beach Training Ground (Numazu Imazawa Base)- SenbonhamaLocated on the coast of Imazawa LCAC,AAV-7It was usedAssault landingThe only training facility in mainland Japan where you can practice.SDFIs also used for training.
- Defense Equipment AgencyOse Laboratory, Detection Technology Research Department, Ship Equipment Research Institute- Suruga BayUtilizing the terrain rich in unique changes,Underwater acoustic sensorBasic research and various performance confirmationOsezakiExperimental facility at.
Designated city plan
Our city,Mishima City,Gotemba,Susono City,Izunokuni,Takata-gunKannan Town,Sunto-gunShimizu Town,Nagaizumi Town,Oyama Town"Eastern Wide Area Urban Development Study Group" organized by 5 cities and 4 townsmergerbyGovernment-designated cityI was aiming for a transition to20082Dissolved. Regarding the background of the concept and after the dissolutionShizuoka Prefecture Ordinance-designated city conceptSee.
The regional divisions of the Numazu city area vary depending on the materials.Enforced in 22Municipal system13 (9 in Sunto-gun, 4 in Tagata-gun), 16 in the current statistics, 18 divisions based on junior high school district, District Council of Social Welfare is 20And so on.The following shows the regional divisions according to the town / village system and statistics.
- Floating island(Ukishima) District-Former Sunto-gunUkishima Village
- Nishino- AtagoyamaSouthwestern foothills of
- Ishikawa-Former Ishikawa Village
- Hiranuma-Former Hiranuma Village
- Ide-Former Ide Village
- Negoya-Former Negoya Village
- original(Hara) District-Former Sunto DistrictHaramachi
- Ueda-Former Ueda Nitta
- Momozato-Former Assistant Guard Shinden
- Ipponmatsu-Former Ipponmatsu Nitta
- Nishizoe Town
- Otsuka-Former Otsuka Town
- Ashitaka(Tomorrow) District-Former Sunto DistrictAshitaka Village
- Miyamoto (Miyamoto)-South foot of Mt. Ashitaka
- Aono-Former Aono Village
- Yanagisawa-Former Yanagisawa Village
- Toriya-Old Toriya Village
- Higashibara-Former Higashihara Village
- Nishishijiji-Former Nishishijimura
- Higashishijiji-Former Higashishiji Village
- Katahama(Katahama) District-Former Sunto-gunKatahama
- Imazawa-Former Imazawa Village
- Matsunaga-Former Matsunagamura
- Otsuwa-Former Village of Suwa
- Kosuwa-Former village of Kosuwa
- West Gate Gate-Former West Gate Village
- East Gate Gate-Former East Gate Village
- Kanaoka(Kanaoka) District-Former Sunto DistrictKanaoka Village
- Ashtaka-Southeastern foot of Mt. Ashitaka
- Nishisawada-Former Nishizawa Tamura
- Nakazawada-Former Nakazawa Tamura
- Higashizawa (Former Higashizawa)
- Nishikumado-Former Nishikumado Village
- Higashikumado-Former Tokumado Village
- Okamiya-Former Okamiya Village
- Oka Isshiki-Former Oka Isshiki Village
- Others-Niizawada, Wakaba, Sawada, Takaodai, Takasago, Toyohashi, Surugadai, Matsuzawa, Ehara, Tsutsui, Kanda, Yanagi, Kyoei, Hanazono, Kitazono, Miyamae, Midorigaoka. , Kobayashidai
- Ooka(Ooka) District-Former Sunto-gunOoka Village
- Numazu city area (narrow sense) --Former Sunto-gunNumazu Town
- Fifth district -North of the station
- Izumi, Shoei, Sannodai, Sanmaibashi, Sugisaki, Shinjuku, Hiramachi, Sanmaibashi Arata, Hinode, Fujimi, Miyoshi, Mt. Yoneyama, May, Kitatakashima, Takashima, Takasawa , Takashima Honmachi, Futaba, Honda, Kotobuki, Numakita
- First district - Kano RiverNorth of the west (South of the station and west of National Route 414)
- Otemachi, Uechi Town, Machikata Town, Uemoto Dori Town, Soeji Town, Saijo Town, Maruko Town, Hachiman Town, Suehiro Town, Masago Town, Shiragin Town, Nishiki Town
- Second district -Southern part west of Kanogawa
- Toriyoko-cho, Daimon-cho, Honcho, Shimomoto-cho, Higashimiyago-cho, Asama-cho, Shimokoji-cho, Deguchi-cho, Uomachi, Nakamachi, Nara-cho, Miyamachi, Shinmachi, Shimogawara-cho, Shidomachi, Mamen, Matsushita-cho , Senbon Midori Town, Senbon Tokiwa Town, Saiwai Town, Senbon Naka Town, Senbon Higashi Town, Senbon Nishi Town, Senbon Port Town, Jabimatsu Town, Tatehara Town, Asahi Town, Shimoichichoda, Matsushita Nantanda
- Fifth district -North of the station
- Kanuki(Kanuki) District-Former Sunto DistrictYangwon Village
- Fourth district --Northern part east of the Kano River.Former Kamikanuki village.
- Market Town, Yoshida Town, Nishijima Town, Miyuki Town, Sumiyoshi Town, Misono Town, Tamae Town, Kurose Town, Hongo Town, Minami Hongo Town, Nakahara Town, Nakase Town, Yamagashita Town, Kamikanuki, Kamikanuki Higashi Hongo Town , Kamikanuki Tenjin Cave, Kamikanuki Miyahara Town, Kamikanuki Nisegawa Town, Kamikanuki Shishiji, Kamikanuki Ichino Cave, Kamikanuki Nino Cave, Kamikanuki Sanno Cave, Kamikanuki Naga Cave, Kamikanuki Ninety-nine Cave , Kamikanuki Sakaguchi, Kamikanuki Lead Mountain, Kamikanuki Ascendant Peak, Kamikanuki Higashizaka, Kamikanuki Teshiroyama, Kamikanuki Yae, Kamikanuki Makishima Town, Kamikanuki Sannuki, Kamikanuki Tatsugahara
- Third district --Southern part east of the Kano River.Former Shimokanuki Village, Former Ganyudo Village.
- Shimokanuki Miyawaki, Shimokanuki Miyahara, Shimokanuki Sotohara, Shimokanuki Yae, Kanukigaoka, Shimokanuki Yangbara, Shimokanuki Yaehara, Shimokanuki Ueda, Shimokanuki Kamikako, Shimokanuki Shimokanuki, Shimokanuki Baba, Shimo Kanuki Nishimura, Shimokanuki Uenohara, Shimokanuki Maekaku, Shimokanuki Kinomiya, Shimokanuki Rokutan, Shimokanuki Yamaru, Shimokanuki Ishihara, Shimokanuki Shichimen, Shimokanuki Inuma, Shimokanuki Hayashi Noshita, Shimokanuki Shioman, Shimokanuki Fujiihara, Shimokanuki Hinoguchi, Shimokanuki Maehara, Zentayu Nishihara, Shimokanuki Zentayu, Shimokanuki Hamada, Shimokanukiyama Miyamae, Shimokanuki Beef Wo, Shimokanuki Kakihara, Shimokanuki Shioiri, Shimokanuki Shimizu, Shimokanuki Tsukada, Shimokanuki Okubo, Shimokanuki Shimago
- Ganyudo Egawa, Ganyudo Higashimachi, Ganyudo Tsushimacho, Ganyudo Hamakata, Ganyudo Hamacho, Ganyudo Nanjoji, Ganyudo Ipponmatsucho, Ganyudo Inaricho, Ganyudo Akihacho, Ganyudo Hachimanwari, Ganyudorincho, Ganyudotsushimagahara
- Fourth district --Northern part east of the Kano River.Former Kamikanuki village.
- Ohira(Ohira) District-Former Sunto DistrictOhira Village
- Sannoura(San's back)
- Shizuura(Shizuura) District-Former Tagata-gunShizuura Village
- Shige-Former Shishita Village
- Magome-Former Magome Village
- Shishihama-Former Shishihama Village
- Eura-Former Eura Village
- Multiracial (every time)-Former Multiracial Village
- Kuchino-Former Kuchino Village
- Uchiura(Uchiura) District-Former Tagata-gunUchiura Village
- Uchiura Shigeji Temple-Old Shigeji Village
- Umiura Koumi-Former Koumi Village
- Uchiura Mitsu-Former Mitsu Village
- Uchiura Nagahama-Former Nagahama Village
- Uchiura Shisu
- Nishiura(Nishiura) District-Former Tagata-gunNishiura Village
- Nishiura Kijo-Kimura Village
- Nishiura Kawachi-Former Kawachi Village
- Nishiura Kuren-Former Kuren Village
- Nishiura Pyeongtaek (Hirasawa)-Former Hirasawa Village
- Nishiura-Tachibo-Former Tatemura
- Nishiura Kou-Former Kou Village
- Nishiura-Ashibo-Former Ashobo Village
- Nishiura Kuri-Former Kura Village
- Nishiura Eri (None)-Former Eri Village
- Shizuura(Shizuura) District-Former Tagata-gunShizuura Village
- Toda(Heda) District-OldToda
- Ida-Former Ida Village
- Toda-Former Toda Village (narrow sense)
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
The city's industry is well-balanced and strong in a recession.
- Employment ratio by industry category:Primary industry3.1%,Secondary industry31.5%,Tertiary industry65.0%
A variety of agricultural products are produced by taking advantage of the warm climate and the varied topography.
The farmland of our city can be roughly divided into three.
- North-a hilly area at the foot of Mt. Ashitaka,Tea plantationThe fields are mainly field crops.
- Central part-The flat part of the central part of the Ukishima area.peatThe land and the land by Kano River were usedRice cultivationIs thriving.
- Southern part-Shizuura / Uchiura / Nishiura area is applicable, and the hill area was used.Wenzhou orangesProduction is thriving.
- Main agricultural products
- Wenzhou mandarin orange-the main agricultural product of the city. High-class mandarin orangeJutaro WenzhouIs developed in the city.
- tea - Royal familyEstablished the "Numazucha" brand by being selected twice as a tribute tea and achieving good results at product fairs..
- Petit Veil - Shizuoka PrefectureIwataIt is a variety developed by and is being established in the city.
- Tomorrow beef-A high-quality beef cattle raised under certain conditions at the foot of Mt. Ashitaka. Branding is aimed at.
- Rice,Spinach,Raw milketc.
- Fishing industry
The fishing industry is thriving,Yaizu CityIt boasts the largest scale in Shizuoka Prefecture. The city had long been active in fishing since it had a long and varied coastline and multiple fishing ports, but in 2005 (17)fishing villageMetTakata-gunTodaHas become a port town with one of the highest catches in Shizuoka Prefecture. In addition, fisheries processors are concentrated around Numazu Port.
イ ワ シ,サ バFishing boats with a focus onRed seabream,Horse mackerel,HamachiEtc.Aquaculture・Various fisheries mainly including coastal fisheries such as cultivated fisheries are operated. In particular, the catch of mackerel occupies about 80% of the whole Shizuoka prefecture, and almost 100% of the sea-breeding fishery of red sea bream and yellowtail... In addition, Toda fishing port is a base for deep-sea fishing, and since there is the Suruga Bay trench off Toda,Hawk crab,AomeesoFisheries such as rare deep-sea fish that are traded at high prices are caught.
- Main seafood
- サ バ
- Horse mackerel
- Red seabream
- Takaashigani: Toda in the southern part of the city is famous for its close relationship with Takaashigani.
- Many sea crabs are landed at Toda fishing port. Off the coast of Toda is the Suruga Bay Trench, which is said to easily inhabit hawk crabs. It is said that the inn in Toda was the first to serve hawk-foot crab, which was once unheard of in any market, for food... In addition,shellHowever, in Toda, it is customary to color this shell and hang it at the eaves as a "amulet surface of the hawk crab" in Toda. It is said that this custom originated in the Edo period, but it can still be seen at the eaves of private houses in Toda, and tourists can buy it at shops in Toda.
- Toujin(Locally with Gehou)
- Aomeeso (also known as "Mehikari" and "Torobocchi" locally)
- Fisheries processing industry
Numazu City isDried fishThe production of dried fish is so active that it can be said that it is "the town of." Around Numazu Port, a variety of seafood processing industries have been formed, centering on dried fish and "Miscellaneous items", and have built the "Numazu-san" brand as one of the leading producers of seafood products in Japan.
- Numazu string
- Our cityHorse mackerelThe amount of dried fish in Japan was the largest in Japan, accounting for about half of the whole of Japan until 17, when the statistical survey for each city was abolished.
- The history of Numazu lace dates back to the Edo period, and it is said that it developed as a means to preserve the fresh seafood from Suruga Bay at home. In the Meiji era, it became a traded fishery product, and in the Taisho era it was shipped to other regions and transformed into an industry. Now it is shipped nationwide as "Numazu Himono".
- It is said that the high quality and abundant spring water of Mt. Fuji, strong beach breeze, the warm climate of Numazu, and the geographical conditions of being close to the huge market, the metropolitan area, have led to the success of Numazu no Himono as an industry. It is being appreciated.
- The production volume of miscellaneous items accounted for about one-third of the whole country until 17, when the statistical survey for each city was abolished, and was the highest in Japan.
Shortly after the war, a number of major electric machine manufacturers made inroads, which became the core of the city's industry and a harmonious concentration with small and medium-sized enterprises in the region, which had a considerable impact on the city's development. Being within 100 km of the metropolitan area,Numazu IC,National Route 1Has made good progress under favorable conditions such asFujikuraReduction of Numazu office,JATCOThere are stagnations such as the withdrawal of the Numazu factory and a decrease in the number of new business establishments.
The Pharma Valley Project that Shizuoka Prefecture is promoting,International Skills CompetitionThis city was held as an opportunityManufacturingIt is aimed at revitalizing local industries, such as the promotion of, and further development of the city's industries.
Our cityTrade areaIt has a Numazu trading area with a population of 100 million and is a commercial center in the eastern part of Shizuoka prefecture. In particular, in front of Numazu station, there are many shopping streets, department stores and amusement facilities, making it one of the most downtown areas in eastern Shizuoka prefecture. However,Nagasakiya,Marui,Seibu Department Store,Fujikyu Department StoreWithdrawal of large stores such asLalaport NumazuIn recent years, such as the advancement ofSuburbanizationDue to the influence ofCity centerThe hollowing of the country has progressed, and the state of the past is not lively.
Stores in central urban areas are withdrawing and closing one after another, while suburban stores are increasing, creating a vicious circle. In order to overcome this situation, the city has set up a comprehensive maintenance project around Numazu station centering on the elevated Numazu station, but the redevelopment building completed prior to the elevated station.Ela de,BiVi NumazuHas not completely achieved its purpose in terms of attracting customers and ripple effects to the surrounding area.
- Main shopping street
- Numazu Nakamise Shopping Street/New Nakamise Shopping Street
- Numazu Minato Shopping Street
- Large-scale commercial facility
Financial institutions, securities companies, etc. with sales bases in the city. Suruga Bank and Shizuoka Central Bank have their head office in Numazu City.
Major companies with headquarters or bases
- Main office
- Suruga BankHead office
- Shizuoka Central BankHead office
- Numazu Shinkin BankHead office
- GotoHeadquarters-Mega Franchisee
- NBS - Noppa breadEtc. Bread making.
- Hoodium InternationalMain office
- ZOAMain office
- Fujikyu City BusMain office
- Tokai Bus Orange Shuttle (former: Numazu Tozan Tokai Bus)head office
- Male Electric Drives JapanMain office
- Shibaura MachineHead Office (Registered head office isTokyoChiyoda Ward）
- Heisei ConstructionMain office
- Makita Numazu (former Fuji Robin)Main office
- Headquarters-Manufacture and sale of ekiben etc.
- YonehisaMain office
- head office - heatsinkManufacturing.
- Main office
- Headquarters-Frozen food production of processed dim sum and processed meat products.
- Toppan Electronics FujiMain office
- Sanko KogyoHeadquarters-Staffing.
- Toyo Asano Headquarters-Taiheiyo Cement Group. Concrete pile manufacturing, etc. Head office function is Tokyo.
- Autobell Headquarters-Used car purchase and sales stores in Shizuoka Prefecture.
- Ikai Headquarters-On-site contracting, staffing, software design, advertising agency, manufacturing, transportation business, etc.
- Headquarters-Development, manufacture and import of fishing tackle. We develop brands such as Alpha Tackle and Okuma.
- Atul Claro Suruga
- Head office, mainly taxi business. Also a part of Dai-ichi Kotsu Sangyo Group.
- Headquarters, mainly Numazu, based in Mishima city to develop taxi business.
- RicohNumazu Plant-There are two plants, North and South. A base that mainly handles toner for copiers.
- MeidenshaNumazu Office-The company's main factory. Production base for control devices and electronic devices.
- FujitsuNumazu Factory
- Oki Electric IndustrySocial system factory-One of the company's core factories. A base for research and development of information and communication systems.
- Toshiba Lighting & TechnologyNumazu Works
- Numazu Works-Chemical product manufacturing.
- Toray EngineeringNumazu Factory
- Toray MedicalShizuoka Factory
- Numazu Office-Development, design, etc. of power transmission and transformation.
- Print booksNumazu Factory
- IHI transport machineNumazu Factory
- FujikuraNumazu Works
- Shizuoka Functional Materials Factory Numazu Works
- KandenkoShizuoka Branch
- Yazaki Electric WireNumazu Factory
- TEPCONumazu Branch
- Izu Hakone BusNumazu Ekimae Sales Office (Headquarters: Mishima)
- Numazu dispatch center
- Numazu Sales Office
- Local paper
- Prefectural paper / block paper
- National newspaper
- Yomiuri Shimbun Numazu branch office
- Asahi Shimbun Numazu branch office
- Mainichi Newspapers Numazu branch office
- COAST-FM (FM Numazu)(76.7MHz)
- TOKAI Communications (formerly BIC Tokai)(CATV Broadcasting Business Headquarters, CATV Broadcasting and Communication Center)
- Shizuoka broadcasting Eastern General Bureau
- TV Shizuoka Numazu branch office
- Shizuoka Asahi TV Numazu branch office
- Shizuoka Daiichi Television Numazu branch office
- Toto UniversityNumazu Campus
College of technology
- Numazu City Numazu High School*Junior high school
Incidentally,Shizuoka Prefectural Numazu Commercial High SchoolWas located in the city until the 30s, but it was next to theSunto-gunShimizu TownMoved to, and is no longer located in the city.
Junior high school
- Kato Gakuen Akihide Junior High School*Junior high school
- Numazu City Daiichi Elementary School(Daigikan →Numazu soldier school(Attached elementary school)
- Numazu City Daini Elementary School
- Numazu City Hara Elementary School
- Numazu City Katahama Elementary School
- Numazu City Ooka Elementary School
- Numazu Municipal Kanaoka Elementary School
- Numazu City Ashitaka Elementary School
- Numazu City Nishiura Elementary School
- Shizuoka Prefectural Numazu Vision Special Support School(Young, small, medium, high)
- Shizuoka Prefectural Numazu Hearing Special Support School(Young, small, middle, high, major)
- Shizuoka Prefectural Numazu Special Needs School(Small, medium, high)
School corporation facilities
- Gakuin Numazu swimming pool
Facilities other than school education
- Driving school
- Eastern Driving School
- Kisegawa Driving School
- Public vocational capacity building
- Shizuoka Prefectural Numazu Technical College (nickname: Numazu Techno College)
- Shizuoka Prefectural Tomorrow Vocational Training School
- Asuru Claro Numazu - J Leagueclub. Numazu Cityhome townAnd has been widely deployed in eastern Shizuoka prefecture and Izu. A sports club that handles not only soccer but also rhythmic gymnastics and tennis.
- Ashitaka Regional Park
- Osezaki - Scuba divingSpot of
- Squid/EPSSepak Takraw -Only Shizuoka prefectureSepak TakrawTEAM representative from JapanMasahiro Yamada・Atsushi Motohashi and Masanori Hayashi
- Squid/EPSTennis - Tennis japanese league
- Yaohan Japan Hardball Baseball Club - YaohanWas owned byAdult baseballCorporate team. Disbanded in 1997.
Initially, the Tokaido Main Line had no technology to open and cut a tunnel that penetrated Hakone.GotenbaWe adopted the current Gotemba Line route that runs throughPermillA steep slope of (1000/25) occurred. Therefore, in order for Numazu to cross the gradientAuxiliary locomotiveAn engineer's district was set up to conclude, and as a result it was positioned as an important station on the same line.
1934,Tanna TunnelEven after the Tokaido Main Line route became current due to the opening of1949Until then, the electrified section of the line was from Tokyo to Numazu, so hereElectric locomotiveとsteam locomotiveWas replaced.
- Central station:Numazu Station
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- Ooka Station --Numazu Station
The railway that once existed
- Beavis north-south circulation (Izuhakone bus)
- Mubus Katahama Circulation/Original Circulation (Fujikyu City Bus)
- Transit Bus
- Express Bus (Numazu Station North Exit Bus Terminal)
- Tokyo Station Line(Fujikyu City Bus)
- Shinjuku / Shibuya Line(Fujikyu City Bus / Keio Bus East)
- To Narita Airport (Fujikyu Shizuoka Bus / Keisei Bus)
- Osaka Abenobashi Line "Kintaro" (Night) (Fujikyu Shonan Bus/Kintetsu Bus)
- Awashima Ropeway ――It was the only maritime ropeway in Japan, but it was suspended due to aging, and the cable and gondola were removed around September 2017. De facto abolition.
- Tomei Expressway
- Shin-Tomei Expressway
- (Nagaizumi-cho, Sunto-gun)- Suruga Bay Numazu SA -(Fuji City)
- Izu Transit Expressway(Higashi Suruga Bay Ring Road）
- (8) Numazu IC- Numazu Okanomiya IC -(Nagaizumi-cho, Sunto-gun)
- Kurura Heda(Toda, Numazu City)
- Main fishing port
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Sights and historic sites
- Kokokuji CastleTrace (nationalHistoric site.Hojo SounThe flag of the castle)
- Nagahama CastleTrace (national historic spot)
- Closed ruins(Historic site of the country)
- Eura Yokoana group(Enoura Oketsugun, a historic site designated by Shizuoka Prefecture)
- (Jomon PeriodRuins)
- Obien(Taishoen, National Registered Monument)
- Ita Matsue Tumulus Group(Prefectural designated historic site)
- Shoinji Temple(HakuinRelated temple)
- (Collection of the national important cultural property "Paper book, Iroyama no Reikenki")
- Numazu Imperial VillaMemorial park
- Ose Shrine(Ose Shrine)
- Nagatsuka Tomb(Nagatsukakofun, Shizuoka designated historic site)
- Numazu City Toda Shipyard Museum of Folklore(Annex: Suruga Bay Deep Sea Biological Museum)
- Matsushiro House(Important national cultural property)
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Numazu Alps(Shizuura Mountains) ~ Kim Mt. Kanmuriyama-Daruma
- Senbon Matsubara-Senbonhama Park
- Numazu PortAround
- Passing my way
- Around Uchiura
- Ita's Myojin Pond
- Numazu Port Pleasure Boat : Time required 30 minutes, 5 flights daily (11:15 to 1100:550, with increased flights during busy season), adults XNUMX yen, children XNUMX yen.
- Numazu Port-Osezaki Liner (Summer Only) : 30 minutes one way (70 minutes round trip), about 4 flights daily, 1250 yen for adults and 630 yen for children (* Round trip (round trip) is 1400 yen for adults and 700 yen for children).
- Mitsu Port Pleasure Boat : Time required 25 minutes, every 9 minutes between 16:40 and 1000:500, adults XNUMX yen, children XNUMX yen.
- Lunch cruise : Time required 55 minutes, 2 flights daily (11:13, 3000:7500), XNUMX yen to XNUMX yen.
- One-day hot springs
- Newell Sunpia Numazu
- Suruga no Yu Sakaguchiya
- Numazu Yugawara Onsen Manyo no Yu
- Natural hot spring Zabu-n (Joyland Hara)
- Yasudaya Inn
- Toda Onsen Ichinoyu (Ichinoyu)Road Station Kurura HedaInside)
Baseball, soccer, etc.
- Ashitaka Regional Park
ゴ ル フ 場
- Numazu International Country Club
- Numazu Golf Club
- Shinnumazu Country Club
- Ashitaka Six Hand Red Club (Accordia Golf）
- Numazu Minato Marina
- Lion beach marina
- Numazu Marina
- Yamaha Marina Numazu
- Nagahama Yacht Harbor
- Shishihama Diving Service
- Shizuo Diving Center
- Hirasawa Marine Center in Lala Sun Beach
- Diving service Sunfish Osezaki
- Sunrise Ose Marine Service
- Osekan Marine Service
- Hamayu Marine Service
- Diving service Kappa
- Ita Diving Center
- Ida Marine Service
- Ose Festival (April 4th)
- Kaijin Festival
- (Last Saturday and Sunday in July)
- Sunset Pageant (formerly held in late August, but abolished in 8)
- SakazukaFestival (11 NovemberThanksgiving）
- Yosakoi Tokaido
- Water celebration
- TodaBon danceCompetition/MarinefireworksConvention
Works set in our city
- (Yasushi Inoue）
- Shirobanba(Yasushi Inoue)
- My mother's note(Yasushi Inoue)-An autobiographical novel by Inoue, which was later made into a movie. I supervised at this timeHarada MasatoIs also from Numazu City.
- (Masaaki Tachihara）
- Criminal story(1982)
- Japan sinking(1973)
- The man is painful Katsushika Ritsushi Hen(1975) NishiuraHisashi~ Nishiura AshoboKiyoshi AtsumiとKatsura KobayashiIt became the shooting location for the last scene.
- Siberian super express(1996) - Izu Hakone RailwayOwned byScandinavianとNumazu Imperial Villa Memorial ParkThe beach on the back became the location of Siberian Super Express 3.
- Curtain goes up(2015)
- TV drama
- ア ニ メ ー シ ョ ン
- Behind the front(1991) Main character (Ebina Kayoko) Evacuated from downtown Tokyo until the end of the warKanukiyamaSpend at the foot of
- Love Live! Sunshine!!(Since 2016) Uchiura district andOtemachi..This is the second work of the Love Live series, and it has been planned since 2. TV animation was broadcast in 2015 and 2016, and the movie version was screened in 2017.
- Yuru Can △ SEASON 2(April-August 2021,A f) Toda district.Episode 10 Original Volume 9 Episode 50 (January 2020)
Origin / related person
Numazu natives and Numazu citizens
- Yukio Iimura(Toshiba MachineRepresentative Director, Chairman and CEO, Japan Machine Tool Manufacturers Association)
- Norio Oga(Conductor,SonyPresident/Chief executive officer,KeidanrenVice chairman etc.)
- Yoshiharu Ohara(Denny's JapanRepresentative Director and President)
- Youichi Miyamoto(Shimizu ConstructionRepresentative Director and President)
- Kyoko Iwasaki(水 泳player)
- Shinji Ono(soccer player,FC RyukyuAffiliation, formerJapan national football team）
- Kimura Tenshiro(Professional boxer）
- Reizo Koike(水 泳player)
- Shodai Etsudai(soccer player,Kyoto Sanga FCBelongs)
- Hayato Shoji(Hiroshima Toyo Carpplayer)
- Hikari Sasaki (Seoul OlympicsjudoGold medalist)
- Sugiyama Kento(OriginalProfessional baseball player）
- Naoki Sugiyama(OriginalProfessional baseballplayer)
- Tsuchiya Joe(Pro kick boxer）
- Ulka Sasaki(Mixed fighter）
- Tomita Tsunejiro(Judo)
- Jiro Nagasawa(Swimmers,Helsinki Olympicsrepresentative)
- Saiki Fujita(golfer）
- Eri Miura(WomenBoat rider）
- Kenta Yamada(Beach soccer leader)
- Masakuni Yamamoto(Soccer commentator / leader, former Japan national football team)
- Hidefumi Wakayama(Wheelchair rugby,Wheelchair Rugby Japan National Team）
- Hajime Aoki(Actor)
- Fukuko Saya(Takarazuka Opera Company graduate,actress)
- Toshimitsu Yokoi(Director / Talent)
- Sanyutei Asahita(Rakugo)
- Rina Takagi(actress)
- Hirobumi Serizawa(Shogi player)
- Mika Haneda(talent)
- Rika Hoshimi(actress)
- Norio Morikawa (Musician)
- ORANGE PORT (Idol group, Numazu International Goodwill Idol Ambassador)
- Nao Hinata (VR idolPuzzlemember)
- Yuto Isomura(Actor)
- Ryu Okochi(Actor)
- Mizusawa Yuno(Gravure idol, flasher gamer)
A person with a connection to our city
- Yasushi Inoue(Novelist,Order of CultureRecipient, Numazu CityHonorary citizen）
- Ooka Shin(Poet, Order of Culture recipient, Honorary citizen of Numazu City)
- Both Yasushi Inoue and Makoto Ooka are from cities outside their hometowns. InoueAmagi Yugashima(CurrentIzu CityOriginally from Yugashima, OokaMishimaI'm from Both schools are fromFormer Numazu Junior High School(Shizuoka Prefectural Numazu Higashi High School after the war), for that reason Inoue was alive and Ooka was2003Honorary citizens have been awarded at the time of receiving the Order of Culture. Ooka was awarded an honorary citizen from Mishima City, where he was born at the same time, and was awarded an exceptional honor at the same time by two cities.
- Osamu Dazai(Novelist)
- Ebina Kayoko(Writer)
- During the war, in the cityEvacuationWas.
- Rentaro Mikuni(Actor)
- Kuniko Yamada(talent)
- My father is from this city. He has also been appointed as a tourism ambassador.
- Aqours (Voice actor unit)
- A 9-member female voice actor unit that plays the voice of Aqours of Love Live! Sunshine !! set in our city. As of 2021, he has been appointed as a tourism ambassador.
- Nicola Formichetti(Fashion editor)
- My mother is from this city. Graduated from Numazu No. XNUMX Elementary School. He said that the origin of fashion for me was Numazu.home townIs Numazu. " When I come to Japan, I always go to Numazu.
- Saigo servant(politician,Imperial Japanese NavyGeneral)
- West Zhou(Philosopher and politician)
- Numazu soldier schoolWas the head of.
- Nobutaka Machimura(Former Foreign Minister, Politician)
- The place of birth is Numazu.
- Kiichi Miyazawa(Bureaucrat, politician)
- Ministry of FinanceAfter joining the ministry, he was the first place he was assigned to and was in office as the director of the Numazu Tax Office.
- Miyoko Mitsui(Athletics)
- Lyrics of "Nennenkoroyo Okororiyo"LullabyIs said to be a lullaby in the Numazu region.
- Japanese call tableso"NuWhen sendingNu of NumazuThat.
- "Eccentric Boy Bowie All Stars]heroThe high-speed machine eccentric, which is operated by the boy Bowie, is set as a Numazu number.
- J-Alert (National Instant Warning System) Has been introduced.
- ^ Numazu City Official Website: Yayoi Period
- ^ Kanogawa Typhoon Numazu City
- ^ “2019 Numazu City over-migrated for the first time in 37 years“ Love Live!. Tokyo Newspaper(July 2020, 1) 2020/3/14Browse.
- ^ Taisho Rhapsody (January-June 2)
- ^ Black smoke escapes in the dark Numazu building fire Overlapping bodies near the emergency exit "Asahi Shimbun" December 1976, 51, morning edition, 12th edition, 27th page
- ^ Kenichi Miyamoto "Basic Law on Pollution Control" Sasaki, Tsurumi, Tominaga, Nakamura, Masamura, Murakami Editorial Committee 2005 pp. 259-260
- ^ The opposition movement in Numazu City became the driving force of the opposition movement, with learning sessions for residents being held in various parts of the city. It is said that the opposition movement is characterized by cooperation with conservatives as well as innovation groups. As a result, even the same conservatives came to confront the mayor and anti-mayor.
- ^ Volume 2 of the Mayors of Japan, "The Mayors of Japan", 1984. 『Asahi Shimbun』.
- ^ Innovative in Numazu Municipal administration Zasetsu Responsible for corruption of subordinates Mayor or resignation in two terms and five years "Asahi Shimbun" August 1978, 53 (Showa 8) Morning edition, 9th edition, 13nd page
- ^ Mr. Yorishige to the mayor of Numazu Shizuoka Shimbun February 2018, 4
- ^ "List by U.S. Forces Facilities and Areas in Japan (including joint use facilities)". Ministry of Defense (September 2020, 1). 2020/7/23Browse.
- ^ Numazu City Official Website By Population and Household District
- ^ Separated and integrated Kadoike area from Ooka and Kanaoka areas, and separated Imazawa area from Katahama area
- ^ Numazu City Official Website District Center
- ^ Numazu City Council of Social Welfare District Council of Social Welfare
- ^ Used at "Sannoura Post Office" and "Sannoura General Information Office (Tourist Information Center)".
- ^ Numazu City Official Website: Numazu Boasts This is the best, this is the only industry
- ^ JA Nansun Numazu Tea History
- ^ Numazu City Hall Industrial Location Comprehensive Support Site Industrial Promotion Material
- ^ Shizuoka Agricultural Administration Office --Takaashigani in Nishiizu Heda Ayumi of the production area
- ^ "Seiyu" Numazu store ", focusing on WM's main business format SuC is still developing". "Japan Food Newspaper(Nippon Shokuhin Shimbun). (March 2004, 4)
- ^ "" Seiyu City Numazu Matsunaga "opens". "Nihon Shokuhin Shimbun" (Nippon Shokuhin Shimbun). (August 2000, 8)
- ^ "Tourism transmission base in Pony Canyon""Nihon Keizai Shimbun』Morning edition August 2019, 8 (Shizuoka economic aspect) Viewed January 16, 2020
- ^ Pleasure boat --Numazu City Tourist Information
- ^ Fishing Boat Cruising Experience --Chidori Kanko Kisen Co., Ltd.
- ^ Liner --Chidori Kanko Kisen Co., Ltd.
- ^ See Numazu City website
- ^ a b "News from Shizuoka Prefectural Central Library No.298"Shizuoka Prefectural Central Library Edited by Shizuoka Prefectural Central Library, September / October 2005, page 9.ISSN 1345-2282
- ^ Katsuko Katsuba and Shigeyo Murayama, "Daughters Who Left Nikaido-Prewar Olympic Players-", Fumaidou Publishing, April 2013, 4, p. 18.ISBN 978-4-8293-0498-3.
- ^ Numazu City Official Website: Cuteness of this child Lullaby of the Numazu region