Photo A collaborative robot equipped with a smart arrangement system
Matsuda Denki Kogyosho Wiring, hoses, and storage devices in collaborative robots without looseness
If you write the contents roughly
Against the background of labor shortage, attention is increasing to collaborative robots at manufacturing sites.
Matsuda Electric Industrial Co., Ltd., which manufactures switches for automobiles (Headquarters: 3, Shimoobaritenjin 347, Komaki City, President Yoshihisa Matsuda, Telephone 0568.7 ... → Continue reading
Chubu Keizai Shimbun
★ Disseminate information on the Chubu region of the "Manufacturing Kingdom" to all over the world
The Chubu Keizai Shimbun was first published in 1946 (Showa 21) and has a track record of over 70 years, and has earned the trust of many years.
Toyota Motor in the Chubu region is the only "regional economic newspaper" among the newspaper publishers that are members of the "Japan Newspaper Association"
We are conducting detailed coverage activities from large companies to small and medium-sized companies.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Lack of labor
This is what a company needs to do its job.Human resourcesIt refers to a situation where (especially young workers) are not gathering and are not able to perform their work as expected.
In this section,JapanDealing with labor shortages in modern society.
recent yearsJapanIn Japan, there are labor shortages in some companies and industries, which hinders the operations of all companies.
There is such a shortage of manpowerCauseAs a result of childbirth and childcare avoidanceYoungerOf middle school and high school studentsEmployment rateThe number of young workers is decreasing due toBlack companiesWith the spread of words such asService overtimeIncreasing number of cases of (long working hours) and hard work.
The lack of manpower meansPart-time jobIt occurs a lot when recruiting,PermanentHas also occurred in the employment of, especially with the transportation of heavy goods or operating XNUMX hours a day, XNUMX days a weekTransportation industry(EspeciallymovingSupplier),Manufacturing industry,Earthwork(Civil engineering/construction work)Blue collarIt has become noticeable in general.
Part-time jobCompanies that do not gather even if they are recruited for are listed in the recruitment guideHourly wageAmount ofTimeHowever, simply increasing the hourly wage does not eliminate the fundamental labor shortage. It has become. Some restaurant companies and convenience stores with many chain stores have closed about 100 stores or closed 24 hours due to lack of manpower..
- ^ And nobody left. The shock of population decline that causes a labor shortage The reality of Japan that begins to unravel | Weekly Diamond of the Week Highlights | Diamond Online
- ^ Panic due to lack of manpower! How to Overcome Employment Difficulties | How Koji Takashiro's Company Walks | Toyo Keizai Online | Business Sites for New Generation Leaders
- Lack of engineers
- Lack of doctors-Away from nursing -Lack of manpower in medical care
- Away from the IT industry
- Black companies
- Midnight labor
Collaborative robot(English: collaborative robot,English: cobot,English: co-robot) IsIndustrial robotIt is a kind of, and it is characterized by being able to work together in the same space as people..
Many conventional industrial robots have extremely high output, and for safety reasons, it was necessary to have them work in a state physically isolated from humans...Collaborative robots are smaller and lighter than conventional industrial robots, and can be operated in a smaller space...It also eliminates the need for large-scale safety systems...On the other hand, compared to conventional industrial robots, the output is weak, so it is powerless..
Conventional industrial robotsautomotive industry,Electronics industryAlthough it is mainly used in the manufacturing industry, these industries are large-scale capital and are becoming oligopolistic, so the number of companies is small.Therefore, there was no problem even if the function of the robot itself was limited..
Labor shortages are occurring in a wide range of industries worldwide, and the introduction of robots is desired in parts assembly, food industry, cosmetics industry, pharmaceutical industry, logistics, restaurant and other service industries...However, introducing conventional industrial robots into these industries had the following problems..
- The size, shape, and hardness of the object to be handled are not constant.
- Users who use robots (manufacturers, etc.) do not have the know-how to operate robots.
- Difficult to automate the work that people are doing.
- Insufficient safety measures for people.
The collaborative robot solved these problems with the following policy..
- Realization of a device that recognizes the size and shape of an object and force control (bilateral control) for stable gripping
- Easy robot teaching system implementation
- Development of AI to reproduce the movements performed by skilled workers
- Development of AI for contact detection and control
For example,Resync RoboticsCompanyThen, when the necessary procedure is physically executed, Baxter himself remembers and reproduces the work procedure, so there is no need to program the work procedure separately..Life RoboticsCORO is an articulated arm robot, but a human肘The number of contact accidents with humans is reduced by eliminating the part corresponding to..In addition, the body weight of CORO is 26 kg,Anchor boltNo need to fix with.
Collaborative robot in Japan
In Japan, output 80WattFor the above industrial robots, there was a domestic regulation that "it must be fenced and isolated from the human work space"... This regulation was relaxed in December 2013, and "robot makers and usersInternational Organization for Standardization (ISO)If the conditions such as "Take measures in accordance with the standards for industrial robots set by the government" are met, it has become possible to operate industrial robots with an output of 80 watts or more in the same work space as humans...This deregulation has made it possible to utilize industrial robots even in places where industrial robots could not be installed in the past..
In addition,First Abe CabinetBy2013May 6ToCabinet decisionWas doneJapan Revitalization StrategyAs part of the above, an organization to practice the new robot strategy, announced on January 2015, 1, was established in May of the same year, and in the form of policy support,Industry 4.0We are aiming to introduce robots to more industries and places of life..
Items that are considered to apply to the standards for industrial robots defined by ISO include the following:.
- ISO / TS 15066 Electric lawns, gardens and horticultural equipment --Operator control device --Guidelines for operating force, displacement, position and driving method
- ISO-10218 2 Industrial Manipulating Robots-Safety Requirements
- ISO 12100 Machinery safety
- ^ a b c d e f g h i "How is a "cobot" different from a conventional robot?What you can see from the features, strengths, and latest cases”. Business + IT (June 2018, 2). 2018/3/22Browse.
- ^ Kazutaka Mishima (January 2017, 1). “Machines do not take away human work, "sites where humans and robots work together" are expanding (1/3)”. MONOist. 2018/3/22Browse.
- ^ Greg Nichols (March 2018, 3). “Wave of Robot Software Market Expansion-Opportunity for Engineers”. ZDNet.com. 2018/3/22Browse.
- ^ a b Kazutaka Mishima (January 2017, 3). “"Help me wash a little" Yoshinoya succeeded in reducing man-hours by 78% by introducing collaborative robot”. MONOist. 2018/3/22Browse.
- ^ a b c d Kazutaka Mishima (January 2017, 1). “Machines do not take away human work, "sites where humans and robots work together" are expanding (2/3)”. MONOist. 2018/3/22Browse.
- ^ Kazutaka Mishima (January 2016, 9). ““Human and robot work together” 3 points low wall (2/3)”. MONOist. 2018/3/22Browse.