3/27 vehicle photo session at Kawaguchiko Station on the Fujikyuko Line, Sakura admission ticket set also on sale
If you write the contents roughly
Also, on the Fujikyuko Line, Sakura admission tickets are sold according to the cherry blossom season.
A vehicle photo session will be held on March 3 on the Fujikyuko Line Kawaguchiko Station detention line.At this photo session, the first appearance of 27 ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Fuji Express Co., Ltd.(Fujikyu,Fuji Kyuko Co., Ltd. ) IsYamanashi-ShizuokaEasternKanagawaIt is a company that operates transportation, tourism, real estate, distribution businesses, etc. in the area centered on the western part. "Fujikyu(Fujikyu,Fujikyu)” nickname[Annotation 1].. Head office is YamanashiFujiyoshidaIn TokyoTokyoShibuya WardLocated in.TSEFirst section listing.Japan Private Railway Association,National Mountaineering Railway SocietyMembership.
Although it is a company that started the transportation business such as railways and automobiles (buses), the railway business accounts for about 5% of sales. The ratio of the transportation business, including the automobile business, to operating revenue is about 30% in the fiscal year ending March 3, 36. Against the backdrop of abundant tourism resources along the lineamusement park,ゴ ル フ 場About 5% of tourism business such as. The Horiuchi family serves as representative director from the time of foundation to the presentFamily business.
It operates the following two routes. Both areFujikyu LineSee.
Both lines are operating directly and are the boundaries of both lines.Mount Fuji StationでSwitchbackIs done.In addition to regular trains, limited express "Fujisan Limited Express", limited express"Mount Fuji View Limited Express",Rapid"Fuji mountain train"Is operated respectively.Also,East Japan Railway(JR East)Chuo Main Line OfTokyo-TakaoThere is direct driving from the direction.
In addition to this beneath -Fujiyoshida (currentlyMount Fuji)- GotenbaAmongUnfinished lineExisted, but at the bottom-Fuji YoshidaLake Yamanaka -Gotemba is 1930, The remaining section also had its license expired in 1934.
Trains are trains unless otherwise specified.Odakyu Electric RailwayLike "etc.", it is called "xx type" instead of "xx type". However, the 6000 series and later are called "XX series", and the 1000 and 2000 series have been tended to be written as 1000 series and 2000 series on official websites in recent years in line with this. Note that some formats are usedSpeed brakeIt is equipped with, but for vehicles for regular use and vehicles from JR is not a prerequisite for entry.
Due to the end of operation of the 2019 series in 5000, Fujikyu's own original vehicle disappeared and all were unified to vehicles transferred from other companies.
- 8500 series -YuanJR Tokai Series 371.. For "Mt. Fuji View Limited Express". 2016 commercial operation started.
- 8000 series -YuanOdakyu 20000 type "RSE".. For "Fujisan Limited Express". 2014 commercial operation started.
- 6000 series -YuanJR East 205 Series.. Started commercial operation in 2012.
- 1000 type -YuanKeio 5000 series (first generation).. Started commercial operation in 1994.
- 1200 type --Former Keio 5000 series (first generation). Commercial operation started in 1994. The 1000 type is a cross seat, and as of 2021, only the "Fuji mountain railway" formation is enrolled.
- Electric train
- 2000 type -YuanJR East 165 Series.. For "Fujisan Limited Express". Transferred in 2001. End of operation on February 2016, 2.
- 5000 type -New in 1975. February 2019, 2 operation end.
- 5700 type -YuanOdakyu 2200 type.
- 5200 type -YuanOdakyu 1900 typeCar body diversion car.
- 7000 type --Former 17m old national train.
- 3100 type
- Mo 1 type → Moha 500 type → Moha 3600 type
- An electric passenger car with 1929 cars (5-1) prepared when it opened in 5. From 1952 to 1953, it was changed to the Moha 500 type (501-505), and in 1962 it was renamed to the Moha 3600 type and the Moha 3630 type by remodeling.
- Two cars (1942/2) were added in 7. This was renamed Moha 8/1952 in 507 without being updated.
- Mowa 1 type → Mohan 6 type → Moha 6 type → Moha 500 type → Moha 3630 type
- An electric freight car with one car (1929) prepared when it opened in 1. In 1 it was converted into a passenger car to form the Mohani 1934 (6), and in 6 the car body was extended and all rooms were converted into passenger cabins to become the Moha 1941 (1). In 6, it became a Moha type 1953 (500) after being made into steel, and in 506 it became a Moha type 1965 (3630).
- Moni 100 type
- Luggage train that remodeled Moha 1969/507 in 508. 1982Scrapped car.
- Moha 20 type → Moha 600 type
- Moha 20 → Moha 601
- Moha 21 → Moha 602
- Japan National RailwayMoha 10060Was acquired in 1949. September 1951 made into steel.
- Moha 22 → Moha 603 → Moha 3604
- The JNR Kuha 706 (formerly Ome Electric Railway) was acquired in 1950 and converted to an electric car in January 1951.
- Saha Type 200 (200) → Ha Type 200 (200)
- 1899Hiraoka FactoryMade of oldJapan RailwayA wooden trailer with the bogie passenger car (Hohah 2610) of the origin as the origin. In May 1941, the line was renovated and re-entered at our own factory. It was also used as a honor vehicle before the war. In later years, the control circuit was removed and it became a retrofit car (type C5). Abandoned in 200.
- Hani 250 type → Kuhani type 350 / Kuhani type 800
- Hani 250 → Kuhani 350 → Kuhani 801
- oldKyushu RailwayA wooden trailer with a bogie passenger car (Nauni 5502) from the origin. Entered in April 1940. In October 4, it became Kuhani type 1950 (10) by making it into a steel body.
- Hani 251 → Kuhani 351 → Kuha 3664
- Former Railway Ministry Nani 6085. Entered in April 1940. In September 4, it became Kuhani type 1950 (9) due to the steel body. In 350, the luggage compartment was removed to form the Kuha 351 (1966).
- Hani 252 → Kuhani 352 → Kuha 3663
- Former Railway Ministry Hohahu 2850. Entered in February 1941. In September 2, it became Kuhani type 1951 (9) by making it into a steel body. In 350, the luggage compartment was removed to form the Kuha 352 (1963).
- Hani 253/254 → Kuhani 804/805 → Kuha 3661/3662
- Ministry of RailwaysSaha 19014・19015を1940年に譲り受けたもの。1951年9月鋼体化によりクハニ800形（804・805）となり、1962年に更新改造によりクハ3660形（3661・3662）となった。
- Hani 255
- Transferred by the Ministry of Transport Saha 19009 in 1949. It was discontinued in October 1962 without being made into steel.
- Hani 250 → Kuhani 350 → Kuhani 801
- Loha Type 300 (300) → Loha Type 900 (901)
- Mo 1 type → Moha 500 type → Moha 3600 type
- Wa 1 type (wa 1-8)
- A 1929-ton, 10-axle box car made by Niigata Steel Co., Ltd., prepared when it opened in 2.
- Waff type 1 (Waff 1)
- In 1974Nankai Electric RailwayThe steel covered lid ambulance that was acquired from. The old model number is Wab 501 type (Wab 513/517). Although it was connected to the end of the freight train of the Moni 100, it was abandoned in October 1990.
- To 100 type (To 101-107)
- A 1929-ton, 10-axle open-ended truck made by Niigata Steel Co., Ltd., prepared when it opened in 2. To-104 used for business was abandoned in March 1996 and disappeared.
- To 100 type (to 109)
- A flat car that was acquired from the JNR in February 1949. The old number is 2.
- Hoki type 800(Hoki 801)
- A hopper car for ballast spraying that has the same shape as JR Hoki 800.
- Wa 1 type (wa 1-8)
Changes in the number of vehicles
|Years||3600 type||3100 type||7000 type||5000 type||5200 type||5700 type||1000/1200 type||2000 series||6000/6500 series||Total (cooling car)|
|1985 - |
|1997 - |
|2002 - |
- Excluding business vehicles
- As of January 1982, 83/1, as of April 1 after 84
- "Private railway vehicle formation table" each year version, J.R.
- 2005From September 9th, weekday mornings 5:7-30:9, on the first train of the first two cars of the two Otsuki-dori trains that depart and arrive at Shinjuku Station on the JR Chuo Line.Female-only vehicleWas being carried out.2007With the timetable revision of JR East on March 3,E233 seriesHas started to board the Fujikyu, but because there is no car No. 1 in the formation position to board the Fujikyu, it has been abolished.
Bus businessSpin-offWas donesubsidiaryIt is operated by a regional company or group company of. Long time agoShinozaki・In addition to having a sales office in Yoshihara, Numazu charter, Takaoka, Shimizu, Nagoya sales office specializing in charter, Gotemba Motor, a group company specializing in charter, and a group company focusing on charter bus businessFujikyu Peace Tourism(Old company name is Peace Tourism and did not include "Fujikyu"). Also, along the lineOishi TempleBecause there isSoka GakkaiSales office specializing in group transportation of "Society Sales Office", mainly affiliated company "Ofuji Development" that operated the line between Hamamatsucho and Daisoji (limited bus), but all were abolished/integrated It is out of business.
Bus office/regional subsidiary
The alphabet in parentheses is the office symbol.
- Fujikyu Mobility (G)
- 元 のGotemba Sales Office.
- It was transferred to Fujikyu Mobility Co., Ltd. on October 2020, 10, and the bus business directly managed by the main unit has disappeared.
- Fujikyu Bus (F)-Former name: Fujikyu Yamanashi Bus
- 1991May 1, Fujiyoshida, Tsuru, Otsuki, Uenohara Sales Office in Yamanashi was spun off and established as "Fujikyu Tsuru Chuo Bus".
- 2002May 6Company name changed to "Fujikyu Yamanashi Bus".
- 2014May 12, Fuji ExpressKofuTook over the sales officeFujikyu Peace TourismAbsorb and merge.
- 2019May 4Company name changed to "Fujikyu Bus".
- Fujikyu City Bus (E)
- Former Mishima Sales Office/Numazu Sales Office (Shizuoka Higashi Office).1995May 1Established "Fujikyu Mishima Bus Co., Ltd." by splitting the Fujikyu Mishima Sales Office.
- In 2002, the route bus in the Numazu area of the Shizuoka Higashi Office was also transferred, and the area in charge expanded, so the company name was changed to Fujikyu City Bus. Fujikyu Group buses in the eastern Numazu area of Shizuoka Prefecture were in charge of Fujikyu City Bus except for Gotemba area.
- Fujikyu Shizuoka Bus (W)
- Fujikyu Shonan Bus (M)
- Fuji Express
- Tokyo Sales Office (T)
- Yokohama Sales Office (H)
- It was merged into Fuji Express after it was spun off at the former Fujikyu Yokohama Sales Office and became "Fujikyu Yokohama Tourism". It was a sales office specializing in chartered buses, but since fiscal 2007Yokohama Municipal BusWe started operation of route bus as "Yokohama Town Bus" taking over 134 systems.
- Fuji Express Tourism Co., Ltd.
- Head Office/Tokyo Sales Office (T)-TokyoEdogawa-kuOne color 2-24-26
- Saitama Sales Office (S)- SaitamaSaitamaIwatsuki ku9-2 Kakura
- 1948May 10,TokyoKoto WardEstablished as "Heiwa Kanko Co., Ltd." in Mori, which specializes in chartered buses, and changed its name to "Heiwa Kanko Motor Co., Ltd." in 1951..
- Fujikyu took over the management in 1960, and the following 1961Fuji Express sightseeingCompany name changed to "Co., Ltd.".. Became a sightseeing bus operator of the Fujikyu Group as a wholly owned subsidiary of Fujikyu.
- Established Omiya Sales Office in 1963 and Saitama Sales Office in 1993Iwatsuki(CurrentSaitama) Moved to a new location (Omiya Sales Office is closed).. Headquarters moved to current location in 2007.
- Start of shared bus (highway bus) business in 2016.. Operate a high-speed bus to Fuji Five Lakes and Fujikyu Highlands.Japan Bus AssociationMember.
- Akihabara -Fujikyu Highland/Kawaguchiko Line (Keisei BusとJoint operation）
- Lake Kawaguchi- Kaihin Makuhari-Tsudanuma-Nishi-FunabashiLine-Fujikyu Highland/Kawaguchiko Line (shared operation with Keisei Bus)
- Fuji Station/Lake Kawaguchi- Omiya-Kawagoe-Ikebukuroline(Seibu BusJointly operated with)
Hino MotorsDue to its capital relationship with Hino, many Hino vehicles are introduced. However, for chartered and high-speed carsMitsubishi FusoMany cars were introduced (there are few Mitsubishi Fuso route cars).CNG busBefore and after the introduction, Nissan Diesel (currentlyUD TrucksCars were also gaining power.IsuzuCars are rather a minority.However, there were many Nissan diesel cars on the Gakunan Railway Bus, but this is a Nissan-affiliated office in the business area (JATCO) Is also related.At that time, Isuzu Motors' route cars were only located in Numazu (business), but the Isuzu BU1977 introduced in 04 was made by Hino Auto Body (before that, made by Kawasaki Heavy Industries).There are a few examples of Isuzu high-speed vehicles being introduced.Imported carsHyundai UniverseThere is. Also, until March 2014Volvo AsteropeThe "KABA BUS" open-top bus with the roof removed (assembled in Japan) and equipped with a vinyl sliding sailKawaguchiko StationI was enrolled as a sightseeing bus around the area.
The current boarding/alighting is back-and-forth, but beforeHino RE100When there were two types of vehicles, front and rear door vehicles and front and middle door (sliding door) vehicles, different boarding and alighting was performed. For this reason, some sales offices had limited access.
Except for a part of the vehicle, F-Q of the Fujikyu group is the owner, and the operating company uses it as a lease.
Most vehicles match the vehicle number and registration number according to the desired number.
In the past, high-speed/route combined vehiclesOne RomaWas introduced. Detail is"Chuo Expressway Bus #High-speed/route combined vehicle "Oneroma"See.
Broadcast equipment manufacturers (Resonant SystemsIn Japan, we have begun to introduce voice-synthesis broadcasting equipment on route buses at a relatively early stage in Japan. It was first introduced at the then Fuji Sales Office in the beginning of 1988.
The standard color of the current route cars is the coloring called "green belt", and before that almost all cars were unified with "green belt".
Regarding the current chartered cars and high-speed cars, there are two main types, "Resort" (resort color), which depicts the silhouette of Mt. Fuji in two green colors on a white background, and "Highland Dream" which depicts a character. "Resort" is a sign carVolvo AsteropeIt was adopted from "Resort Wind", and for a while after that, it was a coloring for exclusive use of super high-decker, but since 1997, many high-decker vehicles have this color. In the case of "Resort", it is often written as "Resort 60" together with the number of seats. For high-speed cars, it is "Resort Express". "Highland Dream" has been adopted since 1997. The designer is Clive Dobson and his original character "Eddie"Fujikyu HighlandIt is said that it was inspired by the scene of playing. The common name among crew members is "manga bus". However, since the character usage fee has to be paid every year, many vehicles have been wrapped or changed to "Resort" color by changing the paint when updating the body. Since 2006, the mark in front of the company name on the "Resort" colored vehicles has been changed from the Fujikyu company emblem to the Fujikyu symbol mark with the letter "Q" drawn on the silhouette of Mt. Fuji.
When it comes to sightseeing by Fuji Express, which is a subordinate system, the top half was entirely white, giving a different impression. Currently, the vehicles for Fujikyu sightseeing are unified to the resort color of the group color, and the same point is also referred to as "resort 60" with the number of passengers on board... Red Fuji Express logo is not marked.
In addition, the chartered car of the Gakunan Railway uses "green belt" painting, and the color of the route car is the same, but the pattern is completely different. Before the company name was changed, Fujikyu Heiwa Kanko also used original colors in addition to the green belt.
In May 2017, we introduced the GRAND BLEU RESORT (Grand Blue Resort), a luxury flagship private bus of the Fujikyu Group. The main body color of the vehicle is decorated with the "Aofuji" color created for this bus, reflecting the image of Mt.Upside down fujiThe original front mask that expresses the image and the silhouette of Mt.
Low pollution bus "Evergreen Shuttle"
On the buses of the Fujikyu Group, it has been continuously operated since 1995.Low pollution busHave been introduced.YamanashiDue to the fact that Shizuoka Prefecture has its own subsidy system, the number of units in the entire group, including regional subsidiaries, is as of 2009.Natural gas bus (CNG bus)42 unitsHybrid bus11 stand  Is the largest private bus operator in Japan (in the case of one company alone,Yamanashi TransportationIs the maximum user).
Fujikyu has been considering introducing low-emission buses to Mt. Fuji mountaineering buses since the 1970s. However, the Mt.Fuji mountaineering bus is a route with severe conditions, with a maximum of 8% on the Yamanashi side and 9.6% on the Shizuoka side.It was not possible to combine low pollution with climbing performance.. However1990 eraFrom the middle stage, specific studies started with the appearance of hybrid buses and CNG buses.
Results of various tests conducted on the route of Mt. Fuji mountain climbing bus, Nissan Diesel CNG bus, which meets the requirements that driving performance is comparable to normal diesel buses, no black smoke emission, and low noise, was decided as the vehicle to be introduced..
1995From July 7, two CNG buses named "Evergreen Shuttle" started operating at the foot of Mt. Fuji.. This is the first case of introducing a CNG bus in Japan outside of urban areas. However, at that time, natural gas filling facilities were limited even in urban areas., There is no filling facility at the foot of Mt. Fuji for natural gas supply,Tokyo GasGas supplied by Was transported by truck from Tsurumi Ward, Yokohama City.. However, only one bus can carry gas for two buses., The cost of fuel for that truck was large, and it cost about 20 times as much as a normal bus.. For this reason,1996Has invested 1 million yen at the gas station in Fujikyu Highland where the affiliated company operates.Eco stationWas added.. Fujikyu is the first private-sector-based eco station to be installed, and the first eco station attached to a gas station is Japan... This year the number of CNG buses was increased to 9.
Since then, low-pollution buses have been continuously introduced at sales offices and regional companies that operate the Fuji Tozan Bus. Especially in Yamanashi Prefecture, which has its own subsidy system, new vehicles every year always include low-pollution vehicles.Hybrid busThe introduction of is also started. In 2012Isuzu Motors OfErgaTwo CNG vehicles were first introduced on the Fujikyu Yamanashi Bus.
For CNG buses, the color is "Evergreen Shuttle" for low-pollution buses. This low pollution bus color isHybrid busWas introduced in 2006 and introduced after XNUMXHino Blue Ribbon City HybridBut it was adopted.
A community bus in Minato-ku, Tokyo, operated by Fuji Express.Chibus"Even though the initial introduction vehicles are 8 on the CNG busHino/RiesseMet. In "Chibus", as a low pollution bus,Hino PonchoElectric busHas also been introduced.
At each group company other than Fuji Express Tourism, basically1995After that, the numbering rules are as follows:.. In the past, there were times when the Fujikyu Yamanashi bus had its own serial number for vehicles ordered when it was the Fujikyu Tsuru Chuo bus, and for the Fujikyu Mishima bus and Fujikyu Shizuoka bus that were managed by registration numbers.
|Sales Office||Manufacturer||Model year||Unique number|
- Sales Office
- E... Fujikyu City Bus
- F... Fujikyu Yamanashi Bus
- G ... Fujikyu Mobility
- H... Fuji Express Yokohama Sales Office
- M... Fujikyu Shonan Bus
- W... Fujikyu Shizuoka Bus
- T… Fuji Express Tokyo Sales Office[Annotation 2]
- 1 ...Hino(Introduction of odd number x 10's. Example: 1990's)
- 2... Hino(Introduction of even numbers x 10's. Example: 1980's/2000's)
- 3 ...Isuzu(Odd number x 10's)
- 4... Isuzu(Even number x 10's)
- 5 ...Mitsubishi Fuso(Odd number x 10's)[Annotation 3]
- 6... Mitsubishi Fuso(Even number x 10's)[Annotation 3]
- 7... Nissan Diesel (currentlyUD Trucks）[Annotation 4]
- 8... Nissan Diesel(Even number x 10 years)[Annotation 4]
- 9 ...Toyota
- 0...Imported car
- Model year
- The last digit of the Christian era. The year of manufacture is also used for transfer vehicles.
- Unique number
- Serial number for each year.
- 01-49...High speed, chartered car
- 51-99…Route cars
According to the above rules, the "M5562" car is the 1th 5nd Mitsubishi Fuso route car that was introduced in the Fujikyu Shonan Bus (Matsuda Sales Office of Fujikyu) in the year when the last digit of the AD was 12 years. .
Regarding Fuji Express tourism, the following additional rules apply.. Fujikyu Group Change only the office symbol without changing the number when moving in from another company.
|Sales Office||Manufacturer||Model year||Unique number|
- Sales Office
- T... Fuji Express Tourism Tokyo Sales Office
- S... Fuji Express Tourism Saitama Sales Office
- Fujikyu Group Same as other companies
- Model year
- 2002 digit until 1, 2003 digits for vehicles introduced after 2.
- Unique number
- Serial number for each year.
Fujikyu GroupFujikyu Mobility,Fujikyu Bus,Fujikyu Shizuoka Bus,Fujikyu City Bus,Fujikyu Shonan Bus,Fuji Express, Fujikyu Kanko operates many routes connecting Ito, Yamanashi, Shizuoka, and Nagano prefectures with the Tokyo metropolitan area, Aichi prefecture, Kyoto prefecture, and Osaka prefecture. Fuji ExpressChuo Express BusIt was a business operator from the start of operation.
Expressway bus routes in service
Busta Shinjuku/Shibuya Station (Mark City)
- Busta Shinjuku - Fujikyu Highland-Kawaguchiko Station-Mount Fuji Station-Lake Yamanaka・(Lake Motosu・Fuji Shiba Sakura Festival venue)
- Only during certain seasons, some flights to/from Kawaguchiko Station will be extended to Lake Motosu/Fujishiba Sakura Festival venues
- Busta Shinjuku-Fujikyu Highland/Kawaguchiko Station/(Fuji 5th Station）
- Only during the Mt. Fuji mountain climbing season, it operates to the XNUMXth station of Mt. Fuji
- Busta Shinjuku- Isawa-Kofu Station-Yumura hot spring-Dragon King・Fujikyu Kamiahara garage[Annotation 5]
- Busta Shinjuku- Lake Saga Pleasure Forest(Seasonal operation)
- Busta Shinjuku-Koshu City Hall, Yamanashi City Hall, Fujikyu Kamiahara Garage (runs on Saturdays and holidays)
- Busta Shinjuku- Chino Station-Kamisuwa Station-Okaya Station[Annotation 6]
- Busta Shinjuku- Ina-Komagane・Komagane Garage
- Busta ShinjukuShibuya Station(Mark City)- Susono city-Mishima Station-Numazu Station・Fujikyu Numazu Sales Office
- Shibuya Station (Mark City)Futakotamagawa Station -In front of Gotemba City LibraryFuji schoolIn front of Fujikyu Highland, Kawaguchiko Station, Mt. Fuji Station
To/from Tokyo Station
- Tokyo Station·Tokyo StationHakokko Building-Tokyo DomeHotel-Fujikyu Highland/Kawaguchiko Station/Mt.Fuji Station/Lake Yamanaka
- Tokyo Station·Roppongi Hills - Shin-Fuji Station-Fuji Station-Takaoka garage
- Tokyo Station/Roppongi Hills- Fujinomiya Station-Fujinomiya Sales Office-Shiraito Falls・Kyukamura Fuji
- Tokyo Station/Roppongi Hills-Susono City/Numazu Station/Numazu Sales Office
- Shibaura GarageTamachi StationEast Exit, Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Station Yaesu Exit, Tokyo Dome Hotel- Morioka StationWest ExitKurikawa Station-Ninohe StationWest ExitKuji Station・Kuji Sales Office
Departure and arrival in Tokyo other than the above
- Haneda airport-Shinagawa Station(Konan Exit)-Fuji-Q Highland/Fuji-north foot parking lot/Kawaguchiko Station/Mt. Fuji Station/(XNUMXth Station of Mt. Fuji)
- Only in summer, some flights extend to Mt.Fuji XNUMXth station
- Akihabara Station -Fujikyu Highland/Kawaguchiko Station
- Sunshine CityPrince Hotel (Ikebukuro)Ikebukuro StationEast Exit-Fujikyu Highland/Kawaguchiko Station/Mt.Fuji Station
- Minamimachida Station-Machida Bus Center-Hashimoto StationSouth Exit-Fujikyu Highland/Kawaguchiko Station
To/from Chiba prefecture
- Narita Airport -Fujikyu Highland/Kawaguchiko Station/Mt.Fuji Station
- Kaihama Makuhari Station-Tsudanuma Station-Nishi-Funabashi Station -Fuji-Q Highland, Mt. Fuji Station, Kawaguchiko Station
- Narita Airport- Tomei Gotemba IC・Numazu Station North Exit, Shin-Fuji Station, Takaoka Garage
To/from Saitama prefecture
- Omiya StationWest ExitSeibu Bus Omiya Sales Office-Kawagoe StationWest ExitSeibu Bus Sayama Office -Fujikyu Highland/Kawaguchiko Station/Mt.Fuji Station
Gunma prefecture arrivals and departures
- Kanetsu trafficShibukawa Sales OfficeShibukawa Station-Maebashi StationSouth Exit/Takasaki StationEast Exit-Fujikyu Highland Kawaguchiko Station (seasonal)
To/from Kanagawa prefecture
- Yokohama StationWest Exit-Gotemba Station, Fuji-Q Highland, Kawaguchiko Station, (Fuji XNUMXth Station)
- Only in summer, some flights extend to Mt.Fuji XNUMXth station
- West Exit of Yokohama Station-Lake Sagami Pleasure Forest (seasonal operation)
- Yokohama Royal Park Hotel・Yokohama Station East Exit YCAT - Gotemba Premium Outlets
- Hiyoshi Station-Center north station-Tamaplaza Station-Ichigao Station - Gotemba Premium Outlets
- Hiyoshi Station, Center North Station, Tama-Plaza Station, Ichigao Station- Snow Town Yeti-Gurinpa(Seasonal operation)
- Hiyoshi Station/Center Kita Station/Tama-Plaza Station/Ichigao Station-Fujikyu Highland/Kawaguchiko Station/(XNUMXth Mt. Fuji)
- Only in summer, some flights extend to Mt.Fuji XNUMXth station
- Fujisawa StationNorth ExitTsujido StationNorth ExitHonatsugi Station -Fujikyu Highland/Kawaguchiko Station
- Kofu Station-Shin-Matsuda Station -Fujikyu Highland/Kawaguchiko Station
- Kofu Station/Shin-Matsuda Station-Snow Town Yeti/Grinpa (seasonal operation)
To/from Shizuoka prefecture
- Shizuoka Station-Shimizu Station -Fujikyu Highland/Kawaguchiko Station
- Mt.Fuji Fujinomiyaguchi XNUMXth station -Fujinomiya Station/Shizuoka Station (seasonally operated)
- Mishima Station-Fujikyu Highland/Kawaguchiko Station
- Gotemba Station -Fujikyu Highland/Kawaguchiko Station
- Gotemba Premium Outlets-Fujikyu Highland Kawaguchiko Station
To/from Aichi prefecture
- Meitetsu Bus Center -Fujikyu Highland/Kawaguchiko Station/Mt.Fuji Station
Departure/arrival in Kyoto/Osaka
- Tennoji Station (Abeno Harukas)-OCAT-Osaka station square-Kyoto StationHachijo Exit-Higashi Shizuoka Station/Fuji Station/Fujinomiya Station/Fuji-Q Highland/Mt.Fuji Station/Kawaguchiko Station
- OCAT, Osaka Station, Kyoto Station, Hachijo Exit-Shinfuji Station, Numazu Station, Gotemba Station, Odawara Station
Suspended and abolished express bus routes
- Chubu International Airport -Fuji/Numazu
- Numazu Station -Shin Matsuda
- Yoshiwara Chuo Station -New Shizuoka (Shizuoka RailwayJointly operated with)
- Numazu Station-New Shizuoka (shared operation with Shizuoka Railway)
- Numazu Station- Keio Hachioji Express Bus Terminal"Skipper(Joint operation with Keio Teito Electric Railway)
- Kofu-Komoro Line
- Tokyo Liner Asahigaoka Bus Terminal → Lake Yamanaka → Fuji School → Gotemba Station → Tokyo Station
- Fujishima Highland/Kawaguchiko Station/Fujiyoshida Station “Fujizakura Liner”
- Narita Airport -Odawara Station, Daiyuzan Station, Matsuda Garage (Keisei BusJointly operated with)
- Haneda Airport / Yokohama Station East Exit-Tomei Numazu / Shin Fuji Station / Takaoka Garage / Fujinomiya Station (Keikyu Express BusJointly operated with)
- Minami-Osawa Station-Keio Tama Center Station-Seisho Sakuragaoka Station -Fuji-Q Highland, Mt. Fuji Station, Kawaguchiko Station (Saturday and holiday)[Annotation 7](Keio Bus SouthJointly operated with)
- Fuji-Q Highland Kawaguchiko Station- Matsumoto Bus Terminal-Azumino Swiss Village(Seasonal operation)
- Fuji Station/Kawaguchiko Station/Fuji-Q Highland/Fuji Station South Exit- Fukui StationEast Exit/Komatsu StationEast Exit/Kanazawa station square(3 days a week)
- Fuji Station/Kawaguchiko Station/Fuji-Q Highland/Higashi-Shizuoka Station- 小 倉 駅 前-Nishitetsu Tenjin Expressway Bus Terminal-Hakata Bus Terminal
- Fuji Station/Kawaguchiko Station/Fuji-Q Highland- Hirayu Onsen-Takayama Nohi Bus Center(Nohi BusIndependent operation)
Fujikyu GroupFujikyu Mobility,Fujikyu Bus,Fujikyu Shizuoka Bus,Fujikyu City Bus,Fujikyu Shonan Bus,Fuji Express,Fujikyu Yamanashi HigherYamanashi prefecture, eastern Shizuoka prefecture, Odawara district in Kanagawa prefecture, Yokohama city, Shibuya ward, Tokyo (Shibuya ward community busHachiko bus・Jingu no Mori route ・Minato Ward (Minato Ward community bus)Chibus)soTransit BusWe are developing a business.
On the Fujikyu Group buses,PASMO,SuicaandNationwide mutual use serviceYou can use transportation IC cards that support There used to be a magnetic bus card common to the Fujikyu group, but it was abolished by the introduction of PASMO.Bus common cardWas only available on the Fujikyu Shonan Bus/Fuji Express 134 line.
Inside the Fuji-Q HighlandThomas Thomas"There is an outdoor theme park "Thomas Land", so we are operating a train in collaboration with "Kikansha Thomas".2020May 3ToFuji-Q Highland StationWas reopened as "Fuji-Q Highland <Thomasland> Station". There is also a "Kikansha Thomas" wrapping bus.
Also, in connection with the "Kikansha Thomas" collaboration, we were also conducting collaborative planning with the following railway companies.
- Keihan Electric Railway - Major private railway.2000 eraSince we are operating a train related to "Kikansha Thomas", we are planning jointly with FujikyuStamp RallyThere is a time when.
- Oigawa Shindo - 2010 eraSince I am driving a train related to "Kikansha Thomas", there is a time when a stamp rally was held once a year as a joint project of three companies with Fujikyu and Keihan (from the second year onwards, with Fujikyu) Participate in a joint project of Keihan).
Lisa and Gaspard
Inside the Fuji-Q HighlandLisa and Gaspard TownAs a result, there are wrapping vehicles (trains and buses) in operation.2019May 3Than6000 series1 formation,Lisa and GaspardTo commemorate the 2th anniversary of their birth.
NARUTO / BORUTO
The keyword of the main business area is "Mt. Fuji" (Gakunan train）
Fujikyu Group(Fujikyu Group) is a corporate group consisting of 35 consolidated subsidiaries centered around Fujikyu Corporation (Fujikyu) and three affiliated companies accounted for by the equity method.YamanashiMainly in the eastern part of the Fuji Five Lakes regionShizuokaEasternKanagawaIt develops transportation, leisure, services, and real estate business with the western area as its main business area.Japan OfMount FujiSuch as railways and buses in the areaTransportation industryBased on the amusement park "Fujikyu Highland"flagshipBusinesses include recreation and service.
In a word, the characteristics of the main business area are "Mt. Fuji", and since the beginning of the transportation business intended to transport passengers to Mt.amusement park-Hotel-ゴ ル フ 場-Ski resort-camp siteLeisure and service industries such asVillaThe real estate business such as management has succeeded, and now the non-transportation business accounts for the majority of sales, and the color of general leisure companies is deepening.
Group-wide sales of 526 million yen.CIIn addition to the Fujikyu symbol mark (six lines on light blue Mt. Fuji), what was originally the mark of Fujikyu Highland (“Q” (queue) on red Mt. Fuji) is also commonly used by group companies. .. Fuji-Q Highland is a core targetKanto regionWith the aim of focusing on, we are developing creative advertisements, and in many areas of Tokyo, “Fuji-Q” is often recognized as “Fuji-Q Highland”.
Since the establishment of Fuji Electric Railway, the predecessor of Fujikyu,Koshu Zaibatsu OfRyohei HoriuchiHe and his descendants have been the owner president for four generations, except for the current president.Member of ParliamentIt was also. Fujikyu is the largest shareholderTV Yamanashi (UTY) When it started, its political influence was great,Political commerceIt is sometimes regarded as. The Horiuchi clan currently owns approximately 1% of Fujikyu stock.
- Gakunan trainLtd.- Gakunan LineTo run
- Minobu Tozan RailwayCo., Ltd.-Operates Minobu Ropeway
- Bus operator
- Fujikyu MobilityCo., Ltd. --Business of chartered buses, highway buses, and shared buses in Gotemba area, Shizuoka prefecture
- Fujikyu BusCo., Ltd.-Conducts charter bus, highway bus, and shared bus business in Yamanashi Prefecture
- Fujikyu Shizuoka BusCo., Ltd.-Performs charter bus, highway bus, and shared bus business in the Fuji Fujinomiya area of Shizuoka prefecture.
- Fujikyu Shonan BusCo., Ltd.-Conducts charter bus, highway bus, and shared bus business in the Seisho area of Kanagawa prefecture.
- Fujikyu City BusCo., Ltd.-Conducts charter bus, highway bus, and shared bus business in the Numazu Mishima area of Shizuoka prefecture
- Ltd.Fuji Express - Within Tokyo·Kanagawa Prefecture横 浜 市Charter bus, highway bus, and shared bus business
- Fujikyu Tourism Co., Ltd.-Operates chartered bus business in Tokyo and Saitama Prefecture
- Bus related business
- Fujikyu Travel Co., Ltd.-Travel agency. Bus tour planning
- Ltd.Resonant Systems -Bus equipment manufacturer
Taxi and car maintenance
- Fujikyu Yamanashi HigherCo., Ltd.-Performs taxi business in the northern foot area of Fuji in the eastern part of Yamanashi Prefecture
- Fujikyu Shizuoka taxiCo., Ltd.-Taxi business in Numazu City, Mishima City, Gotemba City, Sunto-gun
- Ishikawa Taxi FujiLtd.- Fuji cityTaxi business in
- Koshu Taxi Co., Ltd. Koshu(Shioyama/Katsunuma),YamanashiTaxi business in
- Fujikyu Auto Service Co., Ltd.-Car maintenance business
- Fujikyu Marine Resort Co., Ltd. HatsushimaOperates routes (Atami Port-Hatsushima, Ito Port-Hatsushima) and operates "Atami Atami Seaside Spa & Resort"
- Fuji Goko Steamship Co., Ltd. Lake Kawaguchi-Lake MotosuOperate a pleasure boat in
- Fuji Kisen Co., Ltd. Lake YamanakaOperate a pleasure boat in
- Fujikyu Highland Co., Ltd.
- Sagami Lake Resort Co., Ltd.
- Sagami Lake Resort Pleasure Forest
- Sagamiko Onsen Ururi
- Highland Resort Co., Ltd.
- Hotel Fujikyu Co., Ltd.
- Fujinomiya Fujikyu Hotel
- Mount Fuji Station Hotel
- Cabin & Lounge Highland Station Inn
- Ltd.Pika --In 2019, merged with Fujiyama Resort Co., Ltd. of the same group
- PICA Fujiyoshida
- PICA Fuji West Lake
- PICA Yamanakako
- PICA Fuijiyama
- PICA Chichibu- Chichibu Muse Park Sports ForestManagement of
- PICA Fuji Gurinpa-Formerly known as Campica Fuji Gurinpa
- PICA Yatsugatake Akeno-Formerly known as Campica Akeno Fureai no Sato (HokutoFamily Healthy Travel Village Akeno Fureai no Sato Designated management business）
- PICA Table Fuji (Table Fuji Green Campground)
- PICA Hatsushima
- PICA Sagami Lake-Formerly named Paddington Bear Campground
- Oshino Shinobi no Sato
- Adventure Island VOTAN
- Hatsushima Adventure "SARUTOBI"
- Fujiyama hot spring
- Fujiyamaya- Mount Fuji StationOperates stores and online shops
- Gateway Fujiyama- Kawaguchiko Station, Mt. Fuji station building "Q-STA", restaurants and souvenir shops operated at Fuji-Q Highland Express Bus Stop
- Forest Station Asahigaoka
- Forest Station Mt. Fuji
- Road Station Subashiri(From Oyama Town, Shizuoka PrefectureDesignated management business）
- Snow Park Yeti
- Minamifuji Ever Green Line
- Stubborn market Ebina store TomeiEbina SA
- Stubborn market Fujikawa store TomeiFuji River SA
- New TomeiSuruga Bay Numazu SA Solano terrace
- Lisa and Gaspar Town Shop-Installed in "Lisa and Gaspar Town" adjacent to Fuji-Q Highland
- WILD COOKING GARDEN
- FUJIYAMA KITCHEN
- Hammock Cafe
- FUJIYAMA GARDEN WORKS
- Shimoyoshida Club
- Fujikyu Adachi Tara Tourism Co., Ltd.
- Fuji Kanko Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Ltd.Fujikyu Department Store
- Fuji mineral waterLtd.
- Fujikyu Construction Co., Ltd.
- Fujikyu Business Support Co., Ltd.
- Fujikyu Accounting Service Co., Ltd.
- Cable TV Fuji Co., Ltd.
- Fujiyama Farm Co., Ltd.
ス ポ ー ツ 活動
FujikyuskateMany partsOlympicWe are producing representative players. Representing Japan both in name and realityspeed skateIt is a team. The following players are currently or were enrolled in the past.
- Hashimoto Seiko(Sarajevo Olympics-Calgary Olympics-Albertville Olympics-Lillehammer OlympicsRepresentative player,Japan Skating FederationChairman,Vancouver OlympicsJapanese team leader,2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games Organizing CommitteeChairman)
- Noriko Toda (Calgary Olympics/Albertville Olympics representative)
- Yoko Fukasawa(Albert Bill Olympics representative player)
- Tomomi Okazaki(Lillehammer OlympicsNagano Olympics-Salt Lake City Olympics-Turin Olympics・Vancouver Olympics representative player)
- Tabata Maki(Lillehammer Olympics, Salt Lake City Olympics, Turin Olympics, Vancouver Olympics,Sochi OlympicsRepresentative player)
- Eriko Sannomiya(Nagano Olympics/Salt Lake City Olympics representative)
- Nami Nemoto(Nagano Olympics/Salt Lake City Olympics/Turin Olympics)
- Yuri Ohara (Salt Lake City Olympics representative)
- Yukari Watanabe(Salt Lake City Olympics / Turin Olympics representative athletes, current bicycle racers)
- Riko Ishino(Turin Olympics representative player)
- Hiromi Otsu(Turin Olympics representative player)
- Ayaka Kikuchi(Sochi Olympics·Pyeongchang OlympicsRepresentative player)
- Miki Oshikiri(Sochi Olympics/Pyeongchang Olympics representatives)
- ^ In areas other than railway and bus areas, especially in the Tokyo metropolitan area and the Kansai area, simply saying "Fujikyu"Fujikyu HighlandOften refers to.
- ^ VolvoExcluding cars.
- ^ a b Until 1995, it was attached to Isuzu vehicles.
- ^ a b Until 1995, it was attached to Mitsubishi Fuso vehicles.
- ^ Keio Bus Higashi and Yamanashi Kotsu only operate flights to and from Yumura Onsen and Ryuo.
- ^ Only flights to and from Chino Station are operated by Keio Bus Higashi and Alpico Kotsu.
- ^ Only Keio Bus Minami operated flights to and from Minami-Osawa Station.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i 118rd Annual Securities Report
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). Fuji Kyuko. 2019th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "About the start of the Fujikyuko Line" Suica "service-From Saturday, March 27, 3, you can come from the Tokyo metropolitan area to the Mt. Fuji area with a single IC card. ~ " (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Fuji Kyuko, (September 2014, 12), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 10. 2021th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Notice regarding the spin-off of the railway business due to the company split" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Fuji Kyuko, (September 2021, 4), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 4. 2021th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Railway License Revocation", Gazette, July 1930, 7(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ "Railway License Revocation", Official Journal, September 1934, 9(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ Makoto Moriguchi, “Walking on the unfinished railway line <Private railway edition>” JTB, 2001, p.184
- ^ "Fuji Express "Mt. Fuji View Limited Express" starts operation on April 4... Offering sweets in the car". response(July 2016, 3) 2016th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). Fuji Kyuko Co., Ltd. (December 2016, 3). 2016th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). Fuji Kyuko Co., Ltd. (December 2014, 6). 2014th of February 6Browse.
- ^ (PDF) -Fuji Express, December 2015, 12
- ^ "Fujikyukyu 5000 series "Thomas Land" business operation end" (PDF) (Press Release), Fuji Kyuko, (February 2019, 2) 2019th of February 5Browse.
- ^ [4/1-] Fujikyu Yamanashi Bus Co., Ltd. will be renamed to Fujikyu Bus Co., Ltd. -Fujikyu Yamanashi Bus, March 2019, 3
- ^ a b c d e f g h i About Us Fuji Express Tourism Official Website
- ^ Akihabara-Fuji-Q Highland/Kawaguchiko Station Line Fujikyu official website
- ^ Lake Kawaguchi-Kaihin Makuhari/Tsudanuma/Nishifunabashi Line Fujikyu official website
- ^ Fuji Station/Lake Kawaguchi-Omiya/Kawagoe/Ikebukuro Line Fujikyu official website
- ^ a b Information for chartered buses Fuji Express Tourism Official Website
- ^ a b c "Basrama International", Volume 42, p.12
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Basrama International", Volume 42, p.13
- ^ a b c d "Basrama International", Volume 31, p.20
- ^ "Basrama International", Volume 42, p.14
- ^ "Commenced EV bus demonstration operation utilizing community bus routes”. Toshiba Corporation (February 2014, 2). 2016th of February 4Browse.
- ^ “Full-scale introduction of EV buses in Minato Ward, 3 units on the Shiba route in 6 years from next month”. Sankei Shimbun(July 2015, 10) 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w "Bus Japan Handbook R72" p.33
- ^ High-speed night bus Shin-Tokyo Line (Kuji-Morioka-Tokyo) Notice of start of operation on Friday, March 3 -Iwate Kita Bus Press Release March 2013, 3
- ^ Kuji-Night Bus to Tokyo From Kenboku Motor 22nd -Iwate Daily March 2013, 3
- ^ (PDF) -Fujikyu Express Bus Notification, August 2014, 8
- ^ Keihan train and Fujikyu line collaborate for the first time! "Kikansha Thomas" stamp rally -Mynavi News, April 2013, 6
- ^ "Fujikyu Line Wrapping Train Lisa and Gaspard Train Appear”. Railway Newspaper (August 2019, 3). 2019th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Fujikyu Co., Ltd. Securities Report-117th Term (April 29, 4-March 1, 30)
- ^ Fujikyu Unjokaku
- ^ Information of Pika Co., Ltd. --National Tax Agency Corporate Number Disclosure Site
- "Two Buses Attracting Attention Around Mt. Fuji in Summer", "Busrama International" No. 2, Porte Publishing, September 31, p. 1995 ISBN 4938677318.
- "Fuji Kyuko's Nissan Diesel CNG Bus Active in Mt. Fuji Climbing Bus" "Busrama International" No. 42, Porte Publishing, July 1997, pp. 7-12, ISBN 4938677423.