Actor Kentaro Ito not prosecuted Collision with a motorcycle while driving
If you write the contents roughly
According to the interview, a settlement has been reached between Mr. Ito and the victim, and the Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Office dismissed Mr. Ito on the 25th.
Actor Kentaro Ito (23) was arrested on suspicion of hit-and-run while driving a car, and the Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Office said 2 ... → Continue reading
FNN Prime Online
FNN Prime Online is a media that allows you to "new ways to interact with TV." Fuji TV's FNN28 station will do its utmost to deliver content such as articles, videos, live broadcasts, and the latest news that go beyond the boundaries of conventional TV and news.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Office
Also, for the Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Office,Special Investigation Department(Abbreviation "Special Investigation Department") is provided.
- Main office
- Other than the following: 1-1-6, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Central Govement Building No. XNUMX Buildings A and B
- General Affairs Department Judicial Training Division / Transportation Department / Special Investigation Department (Special Investigation Department): Chiyoda-ku, TokyoKudan Minami1-chome 10-1 XNUMXth Dan XNUMXst Joint Government Building
- Tachikawa Branch
- TachikawaMidoricho6-3 Tachikawa Second Legal Affairs General Government Building
- Main office
- Jurisdiction: Of the area under the jurisdiction of the Oshima branch officeNiijima Village-Kozushima Village
- Tachikawa Branch
- Jurisdiction: Tachikawa CityFuchu-shi-Akishima-shi-Chofu City-Kokubunji-National city-Komae-Higashiyamasa-Musashimurayama-shi
- jurisdiction:Musashino-Mitaka City-Koganei-shi-Kodaira-Higashimurayama city-Nishitokyo-Kiyose-Higashikurume shi
- Hiroshi Sato Tokyo High Public Prosecutor's OfficeProsecutor / After the end of the warUnified legal professionUnderLawyerInaugurated from
- Kiuchi Somasu Deputy Chief Prosecutor
- Tadashi Hori
- Yoshitsugu Baba Attorney General
- Mafumi Yanagawa Osaka High Public Prosecutor's OfficeAttorney General
- Satao Nomura Nagoya High Public Prosecutor's OfficeAttorney General
- Tomihei Ishida
- Yoshinobu Watanabe, Chief Prosecutor, Osaka District Public Prosecutors Office
- Kinichi Hanakata
- Takayuki Takeuchi
- Fuse Ken Attorney General
- Hisao Kamiya Attorney General
- Deputy Prosecutor Shohachi Takahashi
- Yasuyoshi Shiono Tokyo High Public Prosecutors Office Attorney General,Supreme Court Judge
- Reiji Takase, Chief Prosecutor, Tokyo High Public Prosecutors Office
- Mikio Takikawa, Chief Prosecutor, Osaka District Public Prosecutors Office
- Shuzo Ebata Attorney General
- Akira Fujishima Deputy Prosecutor, Supreme Court Judge
- Seiichi Ohori Tokyo High Public Prosecutors Office Attorney General
- Eisaku Kimura, Chief Prosecutor, Osaka District Public Prosecutors Office
- Ko Kawashima, Chief Prosecutor, Osaka District Public Prosecutors Office
- Yusuke Yoshinaga Attorney General
- Kiyohiko Masui Osaka Higher Prosecutor's Office Attorney General
- Keisuke Kitajima Attorney General
- Kiyohiro Tobita Fukuoka High Public Prosecutor's OfficeAttorney General
- Takeo Takahashi Fukuoka High Public Prosecutor's Office Attorney General
- Tatsuhiro Ishikawa Chief Prosecutor of Nagoya High Public Prosecutors Office / February 1996-Until April 2, he was in office for an unusual three years.
- Tatsuo Kainaka Tokyo High Public Prosecutors Office Chief Prosecutor, Supreme Court Judge
- Toshio Takano Nagoya High Public Prosecutor's Office Attorney General
- Shotaro Tochigi, Chief Prosecutor, Fukuoka High Public Prosecutors Office
- Hirokazu Ueda Tokyo High Public Prosecutors Office Attorney General
- Masafumi Sakurai Nagoya High Public Prosecutor's Office Attorney General
- Ito Tetsuo Deputy Chief Prosecutor
- Shuji Iwamura Nagoya High Public Prosecutor's Office Attorney General
- Kazuhiro Suzuki Hiroshima High Public Prosecutor's OfficeAttorney General
- Deputy Prosecutor Keiichi Watanabe
- Toshihiko Itami Deputy Chief Prosecutor
- Takayuki Aonuma Nagoya High Public Prosecutor's Office Attorney General
- Hiroyuki Yagi Tokyo High Public Prosecutors Office Attorney General
- Toru Sakai Sendai High Public Prosecutors OfficeAttorney General
- Yukio Kai Takamatsu High Public Prosecutor's OfficeAttorney General
- Tetsuya Sogi Takamatsu High Public Prosecutor's Office Attorney General
- Hideaki Yamagami
- General contract corruption caseIn October 1993, a prosecutor who rushed from the Hamamatsu branch of the Shizuoka District Public Prosecutor's Office assaulted and injured a former Miyagi prefecture executive and a bribery company executive who had been interviewed as a reference. ..The prosecutor was charged with assaulting and injuring a special civil servant and was sentenced to two years in prison and four years suspended sentence in June 10.
- Rikuzankai caseJune 2012, 6 Former Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Office, Public Prosecutor, regarding false statements in the investigation reportMasahiro Tashiro6 months salary reduction, 100/20, former Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Office prosecutorShuji IwamuraBe careful, former Tokyo District Public Prosecutor GeneralTatsuya SakumaReceived a disciplinary punishment for reprimand, and Tashiro resigned as a prosecutor.
- In September 2017, a male prosecutor belonging to the Tokyo District Public Prosecutors Office announced that in mid-April of the same year.Child pornographyThe data corresponding toDVDAssuming you bought 12Child pornography prohibition lawDue to a violationfine50 yenInformal instructionAnd 2 months suspensionDisciplinary actionReceived a requestretirement official.
- ^ "[Rikuzankai Incident] Prosecutor Tashiro resigns to prepare false investigation report”. MSN Sankei News. As of October 2012, 6オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Elite Prosecutor "Two months suspended for child pornography" is too sweet (Weekly Hyundai) | Hyundai Business | Kodansha (2/1) Confirmed January 2018, 9