[Yuki Tsunoda / Breaking News] Overtaking the former champions from the 13th place start, and winning the first prize in the F1 debut match
If you write the contents roughly
However, Kakuda did not give up until the end and overtook the stroll on the final lap.
The final race of the 2021 F1 Round 1 Bahrain GP was held on March 3th at 28:24 Japan time, with a weak crown of 00 ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Final lap(final Lap)
- raceThe final lap at.
- Namco racing game.Explained in this section.
For the first time, we introduced a data link between chassis and realized simultaneous play of up to 8 players, but we did not have a system to prevent "intrusion".Competitive fighting gameIt also caused "trouble caused by each other's play styles by unfamiliar players", which is often seen in.
The first course isSuzuka CircuitOnly, but the sequel "Final Lap 2" (1990), You can now choose one of the four courses by majority vote of the players before the game starts.If the number of tops is the same, it will be decided at random.
The feature of this game is "As soon as the top player crosses the start line, time is added to everyone playing, and the start and end of the game are all at the same time." "The lower players are tired than the top players. The limit, maximum speed, and acceleration of the car will increase (the development side is commonly known as the "rubber band" because it looks like the cars are connected by a "rubber string".) ”, Which is a beginner-friendly and vulnerable rescue system, has broadened the base of players and has been the basic form of competitive racing games to date, with some exceptions.Initially, development was proceeding without a "rubber band", but in the test play, "people who are not accustomed to (race games) can not talk", so I wanted to do something about it, so the function suddenly changed. There is a history of addition.
The previous work "Pole Position" was a system that challenges the final race after qualifying (that is, there is a qualifying failure), but in this work there is no qualifying and it is a form to challenge the race suddenly.Due to the nature of a competitive game, there is a consideration that "it is impossible for two people to play, one person to fail in the qualifying, and one person to pass.". By the wayLocation testAt this stage, the players were hardly aware that this work had a battle function, and most of the players played in the form of solo play one by one, and it was said that "it is a new product but boring"...Therefore, from the middle, when the staff who was waiting when the player tried to start the game started to perform "hospitality play" to play against each other on another chassis, the fun of the battle finally came to be transmitted to the player. Ta.
It is said that this game was the first to create a style in which spectators and clerk who do not directly participate in the game play live on the game video independently..
|No.||title||Release date||Compatible models||Developer||Selling agency||Media||Model||Number of units sold||Remarks|
|1||Final lap|| 1988th of February 8||NES||Nova|
Arc system works
|2||Final lap twin|| 1989th of February 7|
|PC engine||Nova|| Namco|
- Family computer version
- You can tune the machine.
- PC Engine version "Final Lap Twin"
- There are normal 1P mode and 2P battle mode. 2P mode became a hot topic at that time because it was an epoch-making system that allows you to play against each other on one screen that is divided into two parts, top and bottom.However, later, with the same PC engine, a work called "F1 Triple Battle" (Human) was realized for three people to play at the same time, and it was overtaken by the number of people playing at the same time.
- In addition to the normal race mode, a quest mode with RPG-like seasoning is installed.Four wheel drive miniWith the motifChibi XNUMXWDThe purpose is to go on a training journey as a fledgling player, play against powerful players all over the country, and become a champion.Earn prize money in races on the field map, which is equivalent to battles in general RPGs, and use it to purchase new parts to strengthen your own machine.The back story is the manga "Giant star』(1966 - 1971) Is a parody.
- Arcade version
- Game magazine "Gamest』Planning" 2ndGamemest Grand Prize"(1987), Received the 10th place in the grand prize by reader voting, And also won 5th place in the annual hit game.
- 1998In "The Best Game 2" by Gamest readers' popularity vote, which was held for all arcade games released until then, "The image projected on the screen is quite high level, and it is quite close to the actual car feeling. It was an image. ”“ With the advent of online competition, it is probably from this game that the form of playing alone to playing with many people was created. ”“ The top machine is slower, and the billi machine is faster. In addition, it was made to make the race exciting. "" In the deluxe housing, the phenomenon of the machine accelerating and decelerating is expressed by sliding the housing back and forth with a motor, which is unique. System was also adopted. ".
- Family computer version
- Game magazine "NES communicationIn the "Cross Review" of "", a total of 26 points (40 points in total),Family Computer MagazineThe evaluation in the "game report card" by the reader's vote is as follows, which is 19.58 points (30 points in total)..
Item charactor Music Operability Heat Value for money Originality Synthesis score 3.16 3.25 3.31 3.42 3.15 3.29 19.58
- PC Engine version "Final Lap Twin"
- In the "Cross Review" of the game magazine "Famitsu Tsushin", he was inducted into the Silver Hall of Fame with a total of 8 points (7 points in total) of 8, 7, 30, and 40.,Monthly PC engine, 90/90/90/85/90 average 89 points, "Marukatsu PC engine, 8/7/8/8, total 31 points (40 points in total), "PC Engine FANThe evaluation in the "Game Report Card" by the reader's vote is as follows: 23.04 points (30 points in total)..In addition, this score is 89th among all PC Engine software (out of 485, as of 1993)..
Item charactor Music Operability Heat Value for money Originality Synthesis score 3.81 3.75 3.87 4.04 3.82 3.75 23.04
- Final lap 2 --Arcade work released in 1990.From this work, you can choose from 4 courses before the game starts.
- Final lap 3 --Arcade work released in 1992.Adopted 4 courses selected by the player's vote.
- course:Silverstone Circuit(Since the era of the work is 1990, the old course without the infield section is recorded),Paul Ricard Circuit,Catalonia Circuit(Actual 1990 is under construction),Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari
- Machine: 1990 F1 machine McLaren MP4 / 5B Honda/Ayrton Senna,Williams FW13B Judd/Ricardo Patrese,Ferrari641/Alan Prost,Tyrrell 019 Cosworth/Satoshi Nakajima
- Final Lap R --The final work of the series. Arcade work released in 1994 (development and announcement and location test in 1993).FIAas well as the FOCAWith licensees from Japan and broadcasting rights in JapanFuji Television Network, IncBy tie-up with, the machine course is officially reproduced.The logo mark of each team was also displayed in the opening demo, and the driver helmet was clearly drawn.
- Final lap 2000 --Released on March 2000, 3Wonder SwanCompatible software.
- ^ a b c d e f Interview with Akira Osugi, Shinichiro Okamoto, and Tatsuro Okamoto, "The Second Transition of Car Racing Games" by Namco Bandai --Asobimot ・ April 2019, 4
- ^ However, even in recent Namco brand games, "horsepower assist" is the official name, and players are diverting the name "boost" in another game, so there is no common name that has become established.
- ^ a b c "May 5th Special Appendix NES Cassette All Catalog"Family Computer Magazine』Vol. 7, No. 9,Tokuma bookstore, February 1991, 5, p. 10.
- ^ a b c d "October issue special appendix PC Engine All Catalog '10" "PC Engine FAN』Vol. 6, No. 10,Tokuma bookstore, February 1993, 10, p. 1.
- ^ "Final Lap for Arcade (1987)"(English). MobyGames. Blue Flame Labs. 2017th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Final Lap for TurboGrafx-16 (1989)"(English). MobyGames. Blue Flame Labs. 2017th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b "Final Lap Summary [Famicom]"(Japanese). Famitsu.com. KADOKAWA CORPORATION. 2015th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b "Final Lap Twin Summary [PC Engine]"(Japanese). Famitsu.com. KADOKAWA CORPORATION. 2015th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Gamest Award 11 Years History" "GAMEST MOOK Vol.112 The Best Game 2 Arcade Video Game 26 Years History" Vol. 5, No. 4, Shinseisha, January 1998, 1, pp. 17-22, ISBN 9784881994290.
- ^ "The Best Game" "GAMEST MOOK Vol.112 The Best Game 2 26 Years of Arcade Video Games" Vol. 5, No. 4, Shinseisha, January 1998, 1, p. 17, ISBN 9784881994290.