What has changed with the big price cut? Test drive the Tesla "Model 3"
If you write the contents roughly
The quality of ACC is reflected in whether it can be completely stopped smoothly when the preceding vehicle stops, but it behaves because there is only the company that has actively adopted ADAS (advanced driver assistance system) including ACC from an early stage. It was very smooth and I felt a sense of security.
CEO Elon Musk officially adds the title of "Techno King" to himself and "Master of Coin" to CFO ... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Advanced driving support system
Advanced driving support system(Sensing system)ADAS: Advanced driver-assistance systems)AutomobileIt is a system that supports the driving operation of the driver. SafeMan-machine interfaceADAS designed byCar safetyBy the wayRoad traffic safetyIncrease.
ADAS is a system developed to automate, adapt and enhance vehicle systems for safer and better driving. Safety features are designed to avoid collisions and accidents by alerting the driver of potential problems or by implementing safeguards and surrogate control of the vehicle. The adaptation function isHeadlightFeatures such as automated vehicle control, automatic cruise control, automatic brake control, GPS/traffic alert provision, connection to smartphones, driver alerts for other vehicles and dangers, lane control, showing blind spots, etc. Is.
There are many forms of ADAS. Some features are either built into the car or available as an option. Also, some can be retrofitted.. ADAS is an image processing for automobiles,TO DEAL,radar,Image processing,Computer vision,In-vehicle networkDepends on input from multiple sources, such as.. In addition to information from the vehicle itself, other vehicles, mobile phones,Wi-FiAdditional information can be obtained from networks etc.
ADAS is one of the fastest growing fields in the automotive electronics field.. In-vehicle safety system 26262 CERTIFICATEThe adoption rate of quality standards across the industry is steadily increasing, and image sensor quality standards IEEE 2020And Vehicle Information APIStandards for certain technologies have also been developed, such as communication protocols.
Next-generation ADAS3G,LTEUtilization of wireless network connection (V2N: Vehicle to cellular Network), communication with other vehicles (V2V: Vehicle to Vehicle, inter-vehicle communication), communication with pedestrians (V2P: Vehicle to Pedestrian), roadside Improve value by using communication with infrastructure (V2I: Vehicle to roadside Infrastructure).. Vehicles and other devices/infrastructure, etc.V2XIt is called (Vehicle to Everything).
August 2014, 3,United States Department of TransportationNational Road Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) oflbAnnounced to require rear view cameras to be installed on all new vehicles below (4.5 tons).. This lawUnited States CongressIt was named by the "Cameron Gulbransen Kids Transportation Safety Act of 2007". This name was backed by my fatherSUVNamed after Cameron Galbrandsen (2 years old), who was struck and killed by.
GM has been providing a vibrating seat warning for Cadillac since 2013 Cadillac ATS. As the driver begins to deviate from the lane of the highway, the side of the seat that deviates vibrates, alerting the driver to danger. Safety warning seat vibrates both sides of the seat when a frontal threat is detected.. This system was first provided by Citroen in 2006 as part of the AFIL (Lane Departure Warning) system (See also).
Is a device that prevents the engine from starting when the alcohol concentration in the exhaled breath exceeds the specified value... The Automotive Alliance for Traffic Safety and the National Road Traffic Safety Administration are implementing the Driver Alcohol Detection System for Safety (DADSS) program to install alcohol detection devices on all vehicles..
- Intelligent transportation system
- Traffic psychology
- Self-driving car
- Car safety technology
- Safe driving support vehicle
- ^ "US: Mobileye intros smartphone connected driver assistance (ADAS) technology”. Telematics News (January 2012, 1). 2012th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "UK: AutoSens 2016 conference bring together ADAS specialists”. Sense Media Group (March 2016, 3). 2016th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Ian Riches (October 2014, 10). “Strategy Analytics: Automotive Ethernet: Market Growth Outlook | Keynote Speech 2014 IEEE SA: Ethernet & IP @ Automotive Technology Day”. IEEE. 2014th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "UK: IEEE 2020-Automotive System Image Quality Working Group”. Sense Media Group (March 2016, 6). 2016th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "UK: Vehicle Information Access API”. W3C (June 2016, 6). 2016th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "ADAS Definition”. Autoconnectedcar.com. As of June 2012, 6オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "NHTSA Announces Final Rule Requiring Rear Visibility Technology | National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)”. Nhtsa.gov (March 2014, 3). 2014th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "US DOT Proposes Rear View Visibility Rule to Protect Kids and the Elderly | National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)”. Nhtsa.gov (March 2010, 12). 2014th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Cadillac XTS Safety Seat Alerts Drivers to Dangers”. Media.gm.com (March 2012, 3). 2014th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Lynn Walford @MobiWriter (June 2014, 6). “How ignition interlock devices can stop drunk drivers in their tracks”. TechHive. 2014th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Why are we here? | Alcohol Detection”. Dadss.org. As of July 2014, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014th of February 7Browse.
- Wikimedia Commons There is a category about.