Photo Seven-Eleven delivery vehicle (reference image)
Sebu Eleven to introduce dashcam service to 3000 vehicles
If you write the contents roughly
F-Dora is a paid service for Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance fleet contractors that supports "accidents / emergencies of companies / employees," "accident prevention efforts," and "operation management" with a dedicated drive recorder.
Seven-Eleven Japan will release a drive recorder for Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance's fleet contract on a company-owned vehicle on April 4th ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd.
Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd.(Mitsukisumi Tomokaijokasaihoken,English : Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, Limited) IsJapan OfNon-life insuranceIs a company.MS & AD Insurance GroupUnder the umbrellaWholly owned subsidiary.
Abbreviation isMitsui Sumitomo Insurance(Mitsuki Sumi Tomokaijo). In the securities worldMisumi Marine(Sansumi Kaijo) was used as an abbreviation for a listed brand[Annotation 1].. This abbreviation is20084Sumitomo Mitsui Marine Group Holdings, a holding company established in Japan, took over as an abbreviation for a listed stock on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.2010(22) in AugustMS & AD Insurance Group HoldingsThe trade name was changed to.
Compete for 3rd place in the industry[Annotation 2]Mitsui Marine Fire Insurance and Sumitomo Marine Fire Insurance are available respectively.Main bankIsSakura Bank[Annotation 3]とSumitomo BankMitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd.Surviving companyMerged as. The head office is in Chuo-ku, TokyoShinkawaInstalled at the former Sumitomo Marine Headquarters2013In 10 monthKanda SurugadaiThe former Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Headquarters Building was rebuilt and a new building was built, and the headquarters functions of the former Sumitomo Insurance Headquarters and the former Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Headquarters were integrated and the location of the headquarters was relocated to the same location.
After the merger, the premium income was 2007 billion yen in the 1 financial results.Tokio Marine HoldingsFollowing the 2 billion yen of 1486 billion yenSompo JapanWas competing for second place in the industry. In April 2MS & AD Insurance GroupAs,Aioi General Insuranceas well as the Nissay Dowa General InsuranceAnd business integration.2014Due to the merger of Sompo Japan and Nipponkoa Insurance in September, it is currently the third largest in the industry on its own.
The presidents after the merger are Hiroyuki Uemura, a former Sumitomo Marine graduate, and a former Taisho Marine graduate.Toshiaki Egashira, Former Sumitomo Marine graduate Yasuyoshi Karasawa, Former Taisho Marine graduate Noriyuki Hara, andSuccession personnelIt has become.2012As of June, Egashira concurrently serves as the president of MS & AD and the chairman of the company, and Karasawa concurrently serves as the president of the company and the executive officer of the company.
From April 2013,Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance,Mitsui Sumitomo Aioi Life InsuranceReorganization by function is being carried out with. By reorganizing by function, we will become a business company responsible for global insurance and financial services business both in Japan and overseas..
As a convention when Mitsui and Sumitomo companies merge, the Japanese company name is "Sumitomo Mitsui" and the English company name is "Sumitomo Mitsui", but in the case of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance, the English company name also starts with Mitsui.
- 1893(Meiji26) Established Osaka Insurance Co., Ltd. by volunteers from the Kansai copper industry and trade relations. The first president.
- 1899(Meiji 32) Changed the trade name to Osaka Insurance Co., Ltd. and Osaka Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
- 1907(Meiji 40) Changed the trade name to Osaka Fire Insurance Co., Ltd. and Osaka Fire & Marine Transportation Insurance Co., Ltd.
- 1916(Taisho5 years) Osaka Fire & Marine Transportation Insurance Co., Ltd.,Osaka Merchant MarineJoined the group and changed its trade name to Osaka Marine Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
- 1917(Taisho 6) Yamashita Steamship OfYamashita KamezaburoEstablished Fuso Marine Insurance Co., Ltd. First chairmanMasayoshi Kato.
- 1918(Taisho 7) April MitsuiThe predecessor of Mitsui SumitomoTaisho Marine Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.Established. First chairmanYoshikazu Iida.
- 1920(Taisho 9) Changed the trade name to Fuso Marine Insurance Co., Ltd. and Fuso Marine Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
- 1940(Showa15 years) Fuso Marine Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.,Sumitomo ZaibatsuChanged the trade name to Sumitomo Marine Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
- 1941(Showa 16) November Taisho Marine Fire Insurance Co., Ltd. merged with Shin Nihon Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
- 1942(17) Osaka Marine Fire Insurance Co., Ltd. merged with Settsu Marine Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
- 1944(Showa 19) March Osaka Marine Fire Insurance Co., Ltd. and Sumitomo Marine Fire Insurance Co., Ltd. at that time merged to establish Osaka Sumitomo Marine Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
- June 1944 Taisho Marine Fire Insurance Co., Ltd. merges with Mitsui Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
- 1954(29) July Changed the trade name to Osaka Sumitomo Marine Fire Insurance Co., Ltd. and Sumitomo Marine Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
- 1991(Heisei3 years) April Taisho Marine Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd.Changed the trade name to.
- 1996(8) August Mitsui Sumitomo Corporation established Mitsui Mirai Life Insurance Co., Ltd., and Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd. established Sumitomo Insurance Yuyu Life Insurance Co., Ltd.
- 2001(13) November CitigroupEstablished "City Insurance Service Co., Ltd.", a company specializing in variable individual annuity insurance, as a joint venture between Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd. and its subsidiary.
- October 2001 Merged with Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd. with Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd. as the surviving company and changed its trade name.Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd.change to. At the same time, the life insurance companies under its umbrella also merged.Mitsui Sumitomo Kirameki Life InsuranceChanged the trade name to.
- 2002(14) July City Insurance Service Co., Ltd. changed its trade name to "Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance City Insurance Life Insurance Co., Ltd." and obtained approval for the life insurance business and started operations.
- 2003(15) April 11 Mitsui Life InsuranceComprehensive transfer of all insurance contracts to Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance.
- 2005(17) October Mitsui Sumitomo City Insurance Life Insurance changed its trade name to Mitsui Sumitomo MetLife Life Insurance.
- 2006(18) Financial Services AgencyOrders to suspend insurance contract, insurance solicitation, and guarantee bond business for 2 weeks.
- 2006 (Heisei 18) The Financial Services Agency ordered the suspension of operations related to the application for approval to establish a foreign subsidiary, the notification of establishment of a foreign branch, etc..
- 2006 (18) The Financial Services Agency orders a one-year suspension of operations related to new product approval applications, existing product revision notifications, and applications for agency / proxy approval of other companies.,2007Cancellation of disposal on February 2.
- 2006 (Heisei 18) The Financial Services Agency orders the indefinite suspension of business related to insurance contract conclusion and insurance solicitation for third-sector products., Canceled on February 2007, 2.
- April Due to stock transferHolding companyEstablished Sumitomo Mitsui Marine Group Holdings. The Company will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Sumitomo Mitsui Marine Group Holdings.
- July Transferred Mitsui Sumitomo MetLife Life Insurance's holdings to Mitsui Sumitomo Group Holdings (Mitsui Sumitomo MetLife Life Insurance Co., Ltd. in April 7)Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Primary Life InsuranceChange the trade name to).
- 2010(22) April Sumitomo Mitsui Marine Group HoldingsAioi General Insurance,Nissay Dowa General InsuranceWith the business integrationMS & AD Insurance Group HoldingsThe trade name was changed to "MS & AD" and the symbol mark of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd. and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd. was changed to "MS & AD".
- 2011(23) January 1st The company was dissolved on this day.Smithy InsuranceComprehensive transfer of all insurance contracts to Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance. Undertake all business such as accident reception of insurance contracted with Sumisei non-life insurance.
- 2012(24) October 10st within the MS & AD Insurance Groupasset ManagementAs part of the business restructuringToyota financial servicesWas owned byToyota Asset ManagementAcquire all shares of.
- April 4 Reorganization by function within the groupAs part of
- Ship insurance and aviation / space insurance will be transferred from Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance, and contracts held by Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance will be switched / transferred at the timing of maturity after the same day.
- Of the long-term contracts in the third sector, all new contracts, except for some, will be transferred to Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Aioi Life Insurance Co., Ltd., and will be sold by Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd.
- April 10 Reorganization by function within the groupAs part of
- Freight and transportation insurance will be transferred from Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance, and contracts held by Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance will be switched / transferred at the timing of maturity after the same day.
- Among motor channel agents such as maintenance shops, used car sales, automobile-related, and motorcycle sales, the agents whose main business partners are Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance are transferred to Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance. The contract will be transferred to Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance at the timing when the contract held by Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance via the agency to be transferred will be transferred after the same day.
- April 4 Reorganization by function within the groupAs part of
- At the June Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders Keio University教授And the originalUnited Nations Development ProgramRepresentative and Special Advisor to the President in JapanAkiko YugeBecomes an outside director.
- September 9, 24-hour unit type car driver insurance"1DAY insurance"Seven-ElevenStarted selling at (convenience storeFirst attempt to sell car insurance in Japan).
- GK series
- GK car insurance (Car insurance）
- Car insurance to watch over GK ("GK car insurance" plus "special contract regarding notification of accidents")
- GK car insurance / driver insurance (car driver)Restitution for DamagesLiability insurance)
- GK Home Insurance (Fire insurance）
- GK Home Insurance Grand (household fire insurance)
- GK injury insurance (accident insurance)
- GK car insurance (Car insurance）
- First car insurance (car insurance for new members)
- 1day insurance (24-hour unit type car driver insurance)
- 1day leisure insurance (24-hour unit type comprehensive life compensation insurance)
- Net de insurance (インターネットDedicated insurance)
- Net de insurance @ Saikuru (accident insurance based on "GK injury insurance (traffic injury type)")
- Net de insurance @ capture (for specific procedures)Travelinginsurance)
- Net de insurance @ Gorufu (golfer insurance)
From September 2002 to MOST, MOST First Class, ViV Lifetime CommercialKuroki Hitomi,2007From October to corporate image CMYutaka Takenouchi, From October 2015 to TVCM of "First Car Insurance" and "10DAY Insurance" for young peopleHaruna KawaguchiとTetsuya Sugaya,2016From OctoberTakedaThe corporate image CM,2018From OctoberOizumi Hiroshi, From August of the same year with OizumiKyoko YoshineWas appointed as a corporate image CM. In addition, it should be notedYubei Maki The2017The contract was terminated by the time he retired from the entertainment industry in February.
Around 2000 during the Sumitomo Maritime Fire eraKazuko MatsumuraA commercial was broadcast with a parody of the debut song "Come back!" In the Mitsui Maritime Fire EraHashizume Isao,Ken ShimuraWas appointed as a commercial. For CM before and after the mergerCHAGE and ASKAWas appointed.
Formerly founded by Sumitomo MarineWomen's judo clubIt is,2004 Athens Olympicsと2008 Beijing OlympicsOf the gold medalMasae Ueno, Athens Olympic silver medalYokozawa Yuki, Beijing Olympic bronze medalMisato NakamuraBelongs to.
Japan national football teamIt is an official sponsor.
Non-payment of insurance claims
September 2005, 9, by 27 non-life insurance companiesUnreasonable non-payment of insurance moneyWas announced, and our company was also included. On November 2005, 11, it became one of 25 companies, including 10 companies that were newly found to have made unjustified non-payments, along with the other 26 companies.Financial Services AgencyReceived a business improvement order from.
Sold by us on June 2006, 6Third sector insuranceInappropriate non-payment of insurance claims was confirmed in 927 cases. There were 305 cases of inappropriate non-payment of whole life medical insurance, and we received a business suspension order from the Financial Services Agency, which we saw as malicious, and were subject to various restrictions on the performance of our business, such as selling products... The Financial Services Agency lifted all dispositions on February 2007, 2, claiming that drastic improvements had been made.
In September 2006, the results of the investigation into the non-payment re-investigation order from the Financial Services Agency were announced. There were 9 cases, about 46,819 million yen worth of unfair payment. However, after that, it was discovered that non-life insurance companies did not pay a large amount of third-sector insurance, and that they took too much fire insurance premiums for 33x900 housing. He ordered a re-investigation of the non-payment situation, and the company was also ordered to investigate.
For buildings with 2006x12 construction method on December 10, 2Fire insurance premiumsThe problem of taking too much was discovered.
On March 2007, 3, the company announced the results of a non-payment survey ahead of the other five major non-life insurance companies. The total number of non-payments was 20, amounting to 5 million yen, an increase of 5 cases, or 1486 million yen, compared to the survey results as of September last year. At the same time, the results of an interim survey on the act of taking too much fire insurance premiums were announced. The result was that 54 cases, about 3300 million yen, were taken extra.[Annotation 4].
Leakage of customer information
- Use of file sharing software
- 2006January 1, outsourced employeecomputer Computer virusInfected with file sharing software, internal information mainly for 590 customer informationWinnyIt has leaked up.
- False fax transmission
- It was revealed that the subsidiary Mitsui Sumitomo MetLife Life Insurance Co., Ltd. faxed the customer information of individual annuity insurance to an unrelated general household.[Annotation 5].2009On August 8, the company faxed a list of 12 names, insurance claims, application numbers, and agency names, including policyholders and insureds, to the agency, but the fax number was incorrect. Therefore, it has been sent to a general house.. The misdelivered list was collected by the company the next day.. The reason for the erroneous transmission is that when I sent the list to the abolished branch office, the same number as the former fax number of that branch office was already assigned to another individual and it was sent to that branch office. Be done.
Illegal contract procedure
At Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd., fraudulent activities occurred frequently in the contract procedure at the agency. These issues were revealed by the FSA's inspection of the company and reports from the company, which were announced by the FSA in June 2006... According to the report, at least 120 cases were found in which the agency was reimbursing insurance premiums.Insurance business lawIt was pointed out that it violated Article 300, Paragraph 1, Item 5... According to the announcement, six cases were found in which the agency did not explain important matters to the policyholders, which also violated Article 6, Paragraph 300, Item 1 of the Insurance Business Law... In addition, it has become clear how to abuse the seal of the same surname as the customer and conclude an insurance continuation contract without permission... According to the same announcement by the Financial Services Agency, 36 cases of renewal contracts were confirmed without confirming the customer's intention, and 307 cases were also confirmed. Similarly, Article 1, Paragraph 3, Item XNUMX of the Insurance Business Law. Was pointed out to violate.. In response to these facts, the Financial Services Agency "has little awareness of legal compliance.""The management system for agencies is extremely inappropriate."He criticized the company severely.
Inadequate management of overseas bases
A subsidiary established in the United Kingdom was found to have inadequate internal control over accounting, which was announced by the Financial Services Agency in June 2006.The representative director of the subsidiary made expenditures without a contract, made expenditures without approval even when approval of the board of directors was required, and made expenditures based on false reasons. It became clear. However, until the Financial Services Agency pointed out this problem, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd. did not investigate or dispose of it, and only gave oral attention to the representative director of the subsidiary. The Financial Services Agency said, "The management and supervision functions for overseas bases are extremely inadequate."At Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance, "internal control by management is not functioning."I concluded.
Resignation and return of top management
Done on September 2006, 5board of directorsSo, the old before the mergerMitsui SumitomoTakeo Iguchi, the president and then chairman, and the former before the mergerSumitomo MarineHiroyuki Uemura, the president and then president, retired at the end of June and succeeded him.Sumitomo MarineKiaki Hata, then vice president, was the chairman, and was born in the former Taisho era and was a managing executive officer.CEOInaugurated as Managing Executive OfficerToshiaki EgashiraBecame president and chief advisor respectively,Succession personnelbecome[Annotation 6].. On June 6, the Financial Services Agency issued an order to suspend operations due to malicious non-payment of third-sector insurance centered on medical insurance, and Iguchi and Uemura declined to assume the post of chief advisor and virtually resigned from responsibility..
On August 2007, 8, it was discovered that Iguchi and Uemura, who had declined to be the chief advisor and left the company, had returned as "permanent advisors" on July 23. They did not announce their return because they were "not involved in management" and "have obtained approval from the personnel committee." Due to the return of both people, the responsibility became ambiguous.RemunerationWas paid and the response was criticized, such as giving a private room.
- Sumitomo Mitsui DS Asset Management
- MSK Anshin Station
- Mitsui Sumitomo Marine Agency Service
- MSK Marine Service
- Sumitomo Mitsui Marine Capital
- Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Net
- AC planning
- MSK Insurance Center
- ^ "Sumitomo Mitsui"Sumitomo Mitsui Financial GroupIt is used as an abbreviation for.
- ^ The non-life insurance industry has been the leader of the industry for many years, formerly Tokio Marine (currently)Tokio Marine & Nichido), 2nd place is the former Yasuda Fire (currentlySompo Japan Nipponkoa), The composition was that Taisho Kaijo → Mitsui Sumitomo and Sumitomo Kaijo were fighting for 3rd place.
- ^ oldMitsui BankAnd oldTaiyo Kobe BankIn the merged line ofMitsui GroupBelonged to
- ^ For the overcollection of fire insurance, refer to the latter half of page 4 "II. Status of simultaneous inspection of fire insurance by building structure class and omission of discount application" (The number and amount of each value are 1) It is the total value of the contents of 2)
- ^ The notation "Apologize" is the original sic.
- ^ 2010(22)May 4In order to concentrate on the president of the holding company, the former president Egashira became the chairman with the right of representation, and he succeeded the former president.Sumitomo MarineFromYasuyoshi KarasawaThe managing director is promoted, and Chairman Hata, who is from the same former Sumitomo Marine as Managing Director Karasawa, retires as a director. Here, too, it is a sash.
- ^ "Overview""Company Profile / Company Information / Mitsui Sumitomo InsuranceMitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd., March 2009, 3.
- ^ a b c About functional reorganization of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd., Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Co., Ltd. and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Aioi Life Insurance Co., Ltd. --Release under the joint name of 4 companies (Distributor: Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance) September 2013, 9 (viewed December 27, 2014)
- ^ "What were the management, outside directors and major shareholders really doing ?: Tokio Marine & Taisho Marine Corporate Governance and Mitsubishi Mitsui"The University of Tokyo Graduate School of Economics Tetsuji Okazaki October 2011
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o Financial Services Agency "Administrative Disposition for Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd." "Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd.…: Financial Services Agency"Financial Services Agency,2006May 6.
- ^ Agreement on asset management business integration --Release under the joint name of 5 companies (Distributor: Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance) September 2012, 10 (viewed December 2, 2013)
- ^ This insurance was jointly developed with Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance and will be sold under the brand name of "One Day Supporter".
- ^ "-Easy car insurance when renting a car-One day's worth of car insurance" 1DAY insurance "is sold at all Seven-Eleven stores" (PDF) (Press Release), Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance, Seven-Eleven Japan (joint name of two companies), (September 2, 2015) 2015th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "A new TV commercial for car insurance for young people has started airing-Soreyuke! New driver! Pay attention to the premonition of love between Haruna Kawaguchi and Tecchan!" (PDF) (Press Release), Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd., (October 2015, 10) 2015th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "-Yo Oizumi has joined the Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Exploration Department ?!-The first TVCM of the new corporate advertising series" Appearance of the Space-Time Insurance Exploration Department "has started broadcasting" (PDF) (Press Release), Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd., (October 2018, 3) 2018th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "-Kyoko Yoshine has joined the Space-Time Insurance Exploration Department of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance !?-The 4th TVCM of the corporate advertising series" New Members of the Space-Time Insurance Exploration Department "has started broadcasting" (PDF) (Press Release), Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd., (October 2018, 8) 2018th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Financial Services Agency "Administrative sanctions for 26 non-life insurance companies" "Lines for 26 non-life insurance companies ...: Financial Services Agency』Financial Services Agency, November 2005, 11.
- ^ Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance "(PDF) 』March 2007, 3, page 20.
- ^ a b c d "Apologize for the customer list and fax it to a general home-Mitsui Sumitomo MetLife Life Insurance Company"Apologize for the customer list and fax it to a general home --- Mitsui Sumitomo MetLife Life: Security NEXT』News Gaia,2009May 8.
- ^ Hiroyuki Uemura "(PDF) 』March 2006, 5, page 1.
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun June 2006, 6 --Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance suspends medical insurance indefinitely ... Disposition by the Financial Services Agency
- Non-life insurance
- Life insurance
- 2002 FIFA World Cup
- Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance
- Mitsui Sumitomo Marine Welfare Foundation
- MS Lager Club(Former Mitsui Sumitomo Marine Rugby Club. As of 2015Kanto Adult LeagueBelongs to 2nd division)