Introduced "Suica" to Aomori, Iwate, and Akita areas after spring 2023
If you write the contents roughly
JR East will use a new ticket gate system to expand the Suica area this time.
JR East will introduce Suica in each area of Aomori, Iwate, and Akita prefectures.There are 3 stations in total in 44 areas. ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
East Japan Railway
East Japan Railway Company(Higashi Nihon Rokudoku Tetsudo,British: East Japan Railway Company）[Note 1]It is,East JapanCentered aroundpassengerOperate railways, etc.Japan OfRailway operator.1987May 4ToPrivatization of the national railway divisionAlong withJapan National RailwayFrom (JNR)Nagano Railway Administration Bureau,Niigata Railway Management Bureauas well as the Tohoku-Kanto regionEach ofRailway Management Bureau OfTrainBusiness was taken over and startedJR GroupOne of the passenger railway companies of. The popular name isJR East(JR Higashi Japanese),EnglishAbbreviation isJR East.Corporate color The绿color. "E" is written on the tint block of the ticket.
In JapanTohoku region,Kanto region,Koshinetsu districtIn addition to owning and operating railway lines in areas centered on the area, it is developing various related businesses. In addition, the International Affairs Department is developing overseas business in collaboration with other companies and group companies. The world's largest railway operator in terms of number of people transported x distance, transportation revenueGerman railwayIs comparable to.
The concept word of the JR East Group, which was set as the direction of management in "Group Management Concept V ~ Endless Advances ~" announced in 2012, is "Live in the area. Grow to the world.'.. In addition, since the update of “Future priority initiatives” in October 2016, the communication slogan “TICKET TO TOMORROW Kip of the future for everyone.'Established. After that,CMFrequently used in etc.
JapanesepopulationMore than 3% liveCapital AreaHas many routes toCommuting-Commuting to schoolな どTokyoMainly passenger transportation in and around. The average daily transportation personnel is about 1 million (1,659 results), and annual sales are close to 2010 trillion yen (annual sales).Link), Of which 1 billion yenKanto areaCommuting/School route[Note 2]Transport revenue of ¥4,909 billionShinkansenIs the transportation income (2007).
2019Of the line as of April 4Operating kiloIs 7,401.7 in total km(BRT(Including section) so,JR GroupThe longest sales route among the companies, with 2015 employees as of April 4, 1 And the most in the JR group.
In addition to operating multiple stations centered around the Tokyo metropolitan area with many passengers and visitors,Privatization of the national railway divisionExcellent at times owned by JNRAssetAnd JNR affiliatesstockI took over a lot. For this reason, among the JR Group companies, we will advance into businesses other than the railway business from an early stage.DiversificationAre actively doing. JR East categorizes businesses other than railways as “living service businesses”, and its contents are the on-site shops at stations, nearby shopping centers,Hotel, Advertisement, housing, etc... Detail is"Affiliated Company""Housing businessSee also section.
- Railway business
- Life service business- Ecute,Over thereSuch as the development and sales of commercial facilities inside the station (inside and outside the ticket gate),real estate businessetc.
- Suica Business-TransportationPrepaid Card"Suica"Electronic moneyAnd the cooperation with other industries through this. This will collect fees,Credit cardExpected to expand the use opportunities of Suica due to the alliance with Suica, and the use opportunities of Suica will spread from the limited range of stations such as train tickets to retail stores.
In addition, promotion along the railway and CSR (Corporate social responsibility) "Regional rediscovery project" to introduce local products and tourism resources to the Tokyo metropolitan area, etc.And child-rearing support project "HAPPY CHILD PROJECT"Is being deployed.
Great East Japan EarthquakelaterOfunato LineとKesennuma LineIn the BRT business introduced in, JR East is the main business entity, and the business related to operation is outsourced to a local bus operator. JR EastShared busBecame a business operator in 1988JR Bus Kanto,JR Bus TohokuSince the bus business was separated.
- Location:TokyoShibuya WardYoyogi2-chome 2-XNUMX JR East Head Office Building(The nearest station isShinjuku Station）
- Tokyo (former Tokyo regional headquarters)
- Sendai (former Tohoku Regional Headquarters)
- Fukushima Branch (under the Sendai Branch)
- Yamagata Branch (under Sendai Branch)
- Aomori Branch(Under Morioka branch)
- Shinkansen headquarters
- JR East Research and Development Center
- JR East General Training Center
- JR Tokyo General Hospital
- Location: 1-3-XNUMX, Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- JR East Health Promotion Center
- JR Sendai Hospital
- JR East Sales Training Center
- Energy management center
- Location: 2-2-XNUMX, Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Tokyo construction office
- Location: 2-6-XNUMX, Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Tokyo Electric System Development and Construction Office
- Location: 2-6-XNUMX, Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Joshinetsu Construction Office
- Location: 6-26 Sakaemachi, Takasaki City, Gunma Prefecture
- Tohoku Construction Office
- Location: 1-1-XNUMX, Gobashi, Aoba-ku, Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture
- Overseas Office (ニ ュ ー ヨ ー ク,Paris,ブ リ ュ ッ セ ル,Singapore,UK）
The offices in New York and Paris succeeded the overseas offices of Japan National Railways.
As of July 2020
- Audit & Supervisory Board Office
- Policy Research Office
- General Planning Headquarters
- Shinagawa Large-scale Development Department
- Corporate Planning Department
- Investment Planning Department
- Technology Innovation Promotion Headquarters
- Data strategy department
- System management department
- Technology Strategy Department
- Planning department
- ICT promotion project
- Intellectual Property Center
- MaaS / Suica Promotion Headquarters
- Suica Common Infrastructure Division
- Data marketing department
- Payment business division
- MaaS Business Unit
- International Business Headquarters
- International Business Commerce
- Planning / International Exchange Division
- Standardization Strategy / Promotion Department
- Overseas Railway Business Division
- India High Speed Rail Railway Division
- Audit Department
- Planning / system audit
- Business / legal audit
- Contract audit
- Group company audit
- Railway Business Headquarters
- Safety Planning Department
- Service Quality Reform Department
- Sales department
- Transportation vehicle department
- Equipment Department
- Electrical network department
- Shinanogawa Power Station Business Improvement Promotion Department
- Business Creation Headquarters
- Shinagawa Town Development Department
- Large-scale / regional development department
- New business / regional revitalization department
- Real Estate Strategy Department
- Business Strategy Department
- Construction Department
- Energy Strategy Department
- Planning unit
- Strategic unit
- Public relations department
- Planning and PR
- News report
- Finance Department
- Accounting unit
- Funding unit
- Material unit
- Human Resources Strategy Department
- Human resources development unit
- Labor unit
- Health management unit
- General Affairs and Legal Strategy Department
- Planning unit
- Risk management unit
- Legal unit
In-house power generation equipment
Kanagawa Prefecture to supply power to routes in the metropolitan area during the JNR eraKawasaki CityKawasaki kuBuilt inKawasaki Thermal Power StationAnd NiigataOjiyaIn the vicinityShinanogawa Power Station(Shinano RiverInstalled in the middle streamMiyanaka Intake DamBecause it owns water from), unlike other railway companies, it is along the railway line.Power transmission and distribution business operator(TEPCO power grid-Tohoku Electric Power Network-Chubu Electric Power Power Grid) Is almost unaffected even if the power supply is stopped.actually,2006May 8Occurred inLarge-scale power outageIn case ofKeiyo LineThere was no effect except for some sections.
However,2004May 10Occurred inNiigata Chuetsu EarthquakeIn Ojiya City, the hydroelectric power plant was damaged, and it was not possible to cover the electric power with the supply capacity of the company's own power generation. Completed the restoration work and resumed full operation. However,Water right OfAbuse of AbuseAs a result, the Miyanaka Intake Dam was suspended from use, and as a countermeasure against the power shortage, it was decided to make up for it by increasing the number of thermal power plants under its umbrella and increasing the purchase amount of TEPCO.Shinanogawa power plant resumed operation on June 2010, 6.
2011May 3Happened toTohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake), Due to the shutdown or damage of the TEPCO power plantPower shortageNextRotational blackout(Rolling blackouts) was implemented.At that time, Niigata Prefecture, where the Miyanaka Intake Dam is locatedTokamachiThe Shinanogawa power plant will increase the amount of water taken by the mayor's proposal and the instruction of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, and increase the amount of power generation, and exchange power with TEPCO.I went. In addition, JR East also reduced the lights at stations and reduced the number of trains to save electricity.
2020May 5CO2It has been announced that it aims to achieve "substantially zero" emissions.. In the goal,Wind power,Sun light,GeothermalSuch as再生 可能 エネルギーBy 2050, it will cover 50-60% of the energy used in the railway business in conjunction with hydroelectric power generation.
|Algebra||Name||Term of office||Alma mater|
|First generation||Shoji Sumita||1987-1993||Tokyo UniversityFaculty of Law|
|2nd generation||Matsuda Masashi||1993-2000||Hokkaido UniversityGraduate School of Law|
|3nd generation||Ritsuoki Otsuka||2000-2006||Faculty of Law, University of Tokyo|
|4nd generation||Satoshi Kiyono||2006-2012||Tohoku UniversityFaculty of Law|
|5nd generation||Tetsuro Tomita||2012-2018||Faculty of Law, University of Tokyo|
|6nd generation||Yuji Fukasawa||2018-||Faculty of Law, University of Tokyo|
- 1987(Showa62 years)
- May 3 : Kihara LineAbolished (Isumi RailwayConvert to).
- April 4: Separation of Tohoku Motor Division and Kanto Motor Division,JR Bus TohokuWith a stock companyJR Bus KantoCo., Ltd. begins operations. Of the Tokyo area operation headquartersMito-千葉-TakasakiPromote 3 operating departments to branch offices.
- May 4 : Moka LineAbolished (Moka RailwayConvert to).
- September: Acquired shares of JR East Corporation and made it a subsidiary.
- May 10 : Fuji Television Network, Inc-Hitachi, Ltd.Joint project withOrient Express '88A round-the-world tour train departs from Ueno Station.
- May 10 : Nagai LineAbolished (Yamagata RailwayConvert to).
- May 12: Chuo Main LineHigashinakano StationでTrain collisionOccurrence.
- 1989(HeiseiFirst year)
- March: Nippon Shokudo Co., Ltd. (later Co., Ltd.)JR East Foods) Stock acquisition, made into a subsidiary.
- April 4: Tohoku region headquartersMorioka-AkitaBoth branches were renamed to branch offices.
- May 9: Tokyo Area Operation Headquarters and Tokyo Area Sales Headquarters were integrated to establish the Tokyo regional headquarters.
- 1994(6) October: Newly-managed vehicle new-building plant “Nitsutsu MFG. Co., Ltd.” (currentlyGeneral Vehicle Manufacturing Niitsu Works)Beginning of operation.
- May 3 : Akita ShinkansenOpening.. In the jurisdictionfast-local trainIs completely non-smoking.
- May 9: Headquarters in TokyoChiyoda WardMarunouchiMoved from the former JNR head office building at 6-5-XNUMX to Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo.
- February 10:Hokuriku Shinkansen Takasaki Station - Nagano Stationwhile(Nagano Shinkansen) Opening.Parallel conventional lineIsShin-Etsu Main Line Yokogawa Station - Shinonoi StationYokokawa station out of the space- Karuizawa StationAbolished, Karuizawa Station-Shinonoi Station management separatedShinano RailwayTransferred to.
- May 10: Chuo Main LineTrain collision accident at Otsuki stationOccurrence.
- May 3: By this date, all the restaurants in the station premises that were directly managed by the company were closed. Some have been transferred to other companies in the group such as Nippon Shokudo.
- April 4: Separation of part of the Tokyo regional headquartersHachioji branchInauguration.. Tohoku Regional HeadquartersSendai branch officeRenamed to Morioka and Akita branch offices under the direct control of the head office.
- October 10: Tokyo regional headquartersTokyo branch officeRenamed to.
- 2000(12)May 11: Announced "New Frontier 21", medium-term management plan.
- May 1 : Death accident at Shin-Okubo station on the Yamanote lineOccurrence.
- April 4: Separation of part of Tokyo branch office.Omiya BranchInauguration.
- May 6: AmendmentJR Corporate LawWas promulgated (established June 2001, 6). Three Honshu companies were excluded from the application of this law, and JR East became a pure private company (non-specialized company).
- May 11 : IC card ticket"Suica"Start of service.
- May 12 : Shonan Shinjuku LineOperation starts.
- Hitachi logisticsThan,Tokyo MonorailAnd acquired it under the umbrella,monorailBusiness will also be carried out (however, the fare system remains the same as that of the company).
- May 1: Internet reserved seat reservation service for outside Japanworld eki-netStart (end December 2005, 12).
- May 6 : Japan Railway Construction Corporation(CurrentIndependent administrative agencyRailway Construction/Transport Facility Development Support Organization) OwnedstockAll 50 shares sold, completePrivatization.
- December 12: Tohoku Shinkansen Morioka Station - Hachinohe StationOpening.Tohoku Main Line Morioka Station-Hachinohe Station will be separated and Morioka Station- Mitoki StationBetweenIGR Iwate Galaxy RailwayBetween Mitoki Station and Hachinohe StationAomori RailwayTransferred to. Of male employeesuniformChange.
- September 9: Male driver's uniform changed.
- May 10: Female employee uniform change.
- August 8: With SuicaWest Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan) IC card ticket "ICOCAMutual use begins with. For the first time, mutual use of IC card tickets of other companies becomes possible[Note 4].
- May 10: Expanded section near Tokyo.
- May 10 : Niigata Chuetsu EarthquakeCaused major damage to railway facilities,Joetsu Shinkansen derailed.
- May 11 : Niigata suburbs sectionNewly established.
- 2006(18)May 2: Magnetic Io cardAutomatic ticket gateNo longer available.
- May 3: Spring train schedule amendments to cover all Shinkansen and conventional line limited express trainsNon smoking(Abolish smoking vehicles altogether). IC card ticket for non-JR transportation companies mainly in the Kanto regionPASMOWith the start of the release of ", mutual use of Suica and PASMO has also started.
- May 3: JR East foreign language version site was renewed and the Internet reserved seat reservation service site "" for overseas was opened. It is a successor to the former world eki-net, and the new service is limited to the JR East area. It was provided by the old serviceTokaido/Sanyo ShinkansenIs not included. Also, on the same day, the train operation information in foreign languages (English, Chinese, Korean) was provided for the first time in the whole country.
- May 2: Owned by JR EastShinanogawa Power StationReceived a malicious illegal water intake inMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismHokuriku Regional Development BureauOf the power plantWater rightAnnounced administrative sanction to cancel.
- May 3: With SuicaHokkaido passenger railway(JR Hokkaido) IC card ticket "KitacaMutual use begins with. On the same day, the section near Tokyo was expanded.
- February 2: Credit card business incorporatedView cardDivided into.
- August 3: With SuicaKyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu) IC card ticket "SUGOCA"West Japan Railway(Nishitetsu) IC card ticket "nimoca"Fukuoka City Transportation Bureau(Fukuoka Subway) IC card ticket "HayakakenMutual use has been started. Mutual use begins for the first time with IC card tickets of non-JR transportation operators other than PASMO.
- February 4:KinokuniyaAcquired all the shares of and made it a wholly owned subsidiary.
- December 12: Tohoku Shinkansen Hachinohe Station- Shin-Aomori StationOpening.. Tohoku Line Hachinohe Station-Management separation between Aomori Station, transferred to Aomori Railway.
- May 3 : Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake),TohokuIt suffers enormous damage mainly on the line. This will stop the operation of the Tohoku Shinkansen,Planned power outageRecorded the largest decrease in revenue due to the restrictions on short-distance routes in the Tokyo metropolitan area and the decrease in tourists.
- May 4: Tohoku Shinkansen (Tokyo Station-Shin-Aomori Station) restarts operation on all lines (runs on temporary schedule until September 9).
- May 4 : Tokyu Electric RailwaySubsidiary ofTokyu vehicle manufacturingAcquired the railroad car business (later Yokohama Kanazawa Properties, which was absorbed and merged with Tokyu Corporation in October 2016)General vehicle manufacturing plantAnd
- May 8: Damaged by the Great East Japan EarthquakeKesennuma Line OfYanaizu Station - Kesennuma StationBetweenBRTTemporary restoration (in 2013Ofunato LineKesennuma Station- Mori StationTemporary restoration by BRT during the period). As a result, the bus business will be resumed for the first time in 1988 years since 24. Returned to the bus operator). "Kesennuma Line/Ofunato Line BRTSee also.
- 2013(25)May 3 : Transportation IC card nationwide mutual use serviceStarted, and Suica and "sense of""PiTaPaMutual use started with.
- February 4:Iwaizumi LineAbolished.. Expanding Tokyo/Niigata suburbs section,Suburban section of SendaiNewly established. Transferred the vehicle manufacturing business of Niitsu Vehicle Manufacturing Co., Ltd. to the General Vehicle Manufacturing Company through a company split.Niitsu WorksAnd
- February 10:World Trade Organization (WTO) Excluded from the government procurement agreement.
- March 3: Hokuriku Shinkansen Nagano Station- Joetsu Myoko Station - Kanazawa StationOpening, JR East is Nagano station-will be the main operating business between Joetsu Myoko station. Shinetsu Main Line Nagano Station- Naoetsu StationManagement separation between the two, Nagano Station- Myokokogen StationBetween Myoko Kogen Station and Naoetsu Station on the Shinano RailwayEchigo Tokimeki RailwayTransferred to. at the same time,Ueno Tokyo Line(Tokyo station-between Ueno station) opened.
- May 5: Damaged by the Great East Japan EarthquakeSengoku LineTohoku Main Line branch line OfMatsushima Station - Takashirocho Stationwhile(Sengoku Tohoku Line) Is open.
- August-September: Within TokyoContinuous arson incident at a facility in JR EastOccurs.
- 2018(30)May 7: Announced "Reform 2027", a group management vision.
- 2019(31ReiwaFirst year)
- February 3:Yamada Line Miyako Station - Kamaishi StationAbolished the space,Sanriku RailwayTransferred to.
- May 7: Announced that the public relations magazine "JR EAST" for the outside world will be suspended in the July 2019 issue (from the outside that there were fabrications such as unauthorized modification of the articles published in the previous issue in the June issue of the same year) Measures received).
- August 8: 1 stations in Tokyo (Tokyo, Shinjuku,Ikebukuro-Tachikawa Station)soShared officeStart a business.
- February 10:First Year of Reiwa East Typhoon(Typhoon 19) affected many routes, especially on the Hokuriku ShinkansenNagano Shinkansen rolling stock centerFlooded 10Organization(2 of them are owned by JR West) submerged.
- February 11:Sotetsu/JR direct lineOpened,Sagami RailwayMutual direct operation with..Tokaido Main Line Tsurumi Station- Hazawa Yokohama Kokudai StationOpening[Note 6].
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)
- January: 1 elevated columns of Tohoku and Joetsu ShinkansenShockproofReinforcement construction leak was discovered. Survey started on conventional lines.
- April 4: Railway business between Yanazu Station and Kesennuma Station on the Kesennuma Line, and between Kesennuma Station and Sori Station on the Ofunato Line was abolished..
- May 5: Started wearing new service uniforms. From this uniform, the red belt display on the caps of station operators has been removed, and the red belt has been changed to the system display of managers and managers (more than assistants).
- July: Interviews revealed that multifunctional toilets at stations such as Kanagawa, Miyagi, Fukushima, and Akita prefectures were locked during train hours. JR says that it has caused inconvenience, but will cancel 7 stations in Kanagawa and 10 stations in Akita Prefecture, but other stations say that it is difficult for station staff to respond..
- February 8:Keiyo Line,Musashino LineAnnounced that there will be reinforcement leaks due to incorrect judgment of the priority of seismic resistant work on 6 viaduct pillars on 276 lines of conventional lines, and construction will be done by the end of 2022.
- February 9:2021春 のTimetable revisionWithin 100 kilometers of Tokyolast trainAnnounced a plan to advance the time (Track maintenanceTo improve the working environment of workers).
- September 9: Announced earnings forecast that the consolidated earnings for the fiscal year ending March 16 will be in the final deficit for the first time after privatization (mainly due)New coronavirus infection(Reduction of railway use).
- 2021(3nd year of Reiwa)
- February 4:EchinakaAny of the businesses that operate inConsolidated subsidiaryJR East Retail Net Co., Ltd., JR East Foods Co., Ltd., Co., Ltd.JR East Water Business, And JR East Cross Station Co., Ltd. were newly established by merging four companies, Railway Kaikan Co., Ltd.[Note 7]In addition, there are four new integrated companies, "Retail Company," "Foods Company," "Water Business Company," and "Development Company."In-house companyInstall.
- June 6: Shinkansen along with JR Hokkaido, JR Central, JR West, and JR KyushuTrain public telephoneService will end on this day.
Driving accidents and transportation obstacles
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismAccording to the survey of 202008Degree) per million km of mileageDriving accidents, transportation obstaclesThe number of cases was 0.60 and 4.96, respectively (of which 1.40 was due to internal causes). On the other hand, the average number of JR railway operators in the same year was 0.60 and 4.92 (including 1.45 due to internal causes), respectively. Since the same tendency was seen in 14-19, the frequency of transportation obstacles is rather high in JR East. In addition, JR East frequently receives business improvement orders and warnings from the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism and the director of the railway bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism when a large-scale transportation failure occurs in the Tokyo metropolitan area.
In contrast, 18 (2006)(PDF) Has announced that it will invest a total of 3,000 billion yen to improve equipment and vehicles and introduce new vehicles in order to reduce transportation obstacles.In the 2009th Five-year Safety Plan "Safety Vision 5" from 5, Planned to invest about 2013 billion yen in safety over the five years from FY2009 to FY2013 Was announced.
In FY18, the number of transportation obstructions due to internal causes decreased from 2006 to 2.41. FY1.93 (2007The number is 1.70 in FY20, and 2008 in FY1.40 (FYXNUMX).
In addition, as a measure to prevent personal injury, JR East isHome doorIntroducing blue lighting, which is said to have a calming effect on the installation and home edge,Phone of lifeWe carry out enlightenment activities such as creating and distributing pamphlets that introduce ".
Business improvement order/warning
For the latest one year, seeSafety Report 2014In (PDF) See. In addition, the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism issued the business improvement order and warning for the past two years.Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism negative information search system <Railway operator>See.
- Order for business improvement regarding construction method-Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, December 15, 2003
- Responding to transportation obstacles in the overhead line switching work (September 9th) and transportation obstacles in the Keihin Tohoku Line track construction (October 28th)
- About ensuring safety of railway transportation (warning)-Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Director of Railways, December 17, 2005
- Corresponding to derailment accident of Uetsu Line
- Ensuring Safe and Stable Transportation of Railways (Warning)-Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Director of Railways, April 18, 2006
- Responding to transportation obstacles (February 2th, April 20th) associated with construction under the Yamanote Line orbit
- Ensuring Safe and Stable Transportation of Railways (Warning)-Director of Railway Department, Kanto Transport Bureau, July 18, 2006
- Corresponding to transportation obstacle (July 7th) due to collapse of Yamanote Freight Line (Saikyo Line)
- Regarding transportation obstacles on the Keihin Tohoku Line and Yamanote Line (Warning)-Director, Railway Department, Kanto Transport Bureau, March 19, 2007
- Responding to a transportation failure (March 3-5) due to a defect in signal security equipment at Tamachi Station
- Tohoku Line Transport Obstacles (Warning)-Kanto Transport Bureau Director, June 19, 2007
- Tohoku Line Omiya Station-Saitama Shintoshin Station, which corresponds to a transport failure (June 6) due to a broken wire
- Ensuring Safe Rail Transportation-Kanto Transport Bureau Director of Railways, February 20, 2008
- Responding to a train derailment accident (February 2) at Oku Station on the Tohoku Line
- Ensuring Safe and Stable Transportation of Railways (Warning)-Director of the Kanto Bureau of Transportation, April 20, 2008
- Responding to a transportation failure on the Chuo Line (April 4) due to a fire at the Kokubunji Substation
- Warning Letter-Tohoku Transport Bureau Railway Department Director, June 20, 2008
- Corresponding to the collision between the train and the wheelbarrow for transport on the Ofunato Line and the transportation obstacle (June 6) accompanying it
- Railway transportation obstacles-Director of the Kanto Bureau of Transportation, September 20, 2008
- Corresponding to transportation trouble on the Chuo Line due to signal trouble (September 9th) and transportation trouble due to disconnection of overhead line at Abiko Station yard (September 17th)
- Regarding Transport Problems on the Shinkansen (Warning)-Director of the Kanto Bureau of Transportation, September 20, 2008
- Tohoku Shinkansen Tokyo station-Omiya station signal trouble caused by Tohoku/Jouetsu/Nagano Shinkansen transportation problems (September 9)
- Regarding Transport Problems on the Shinkansen (Warning)-Director of the Kanto Bureau of Transportation, December 20, 2008
- Responding to a transport failure (December 12th) on the Tohoku/Jouetsu/Nagano Shinkansen due to trouble with the Shinkansen comprehensive system
- Ensuring Safe and Stable Transportation of Railways (Warning)-Director of Railway Department, Kanto Transport Bureau, July 21, 2009
- Responding to transportation problems (July 7th) on the Keiyo Line due to fires at substation facilities
Official announcement regarding measures
- (PDF) -June 18, 2006
- Receiving (Warning) (April 18, 2006) and (July 4, 25) for ensuring safe and stable railway transportation
- (PDF) -June 18, 2006
- (PDF) -June 19, 2007
- Received the transportation problems on the Tohoku line (June 19, 2007)
Aomori(Kaikyo Lineas well as the Hokkaido ShinkansenExcept for the section in the same prefecture),Iwate,Miyagi,Akita,Yamagata,Fukushima,Ibaraki,Chiba,Tochigi,Gunma,Saitama,Tokyo,Kanagawa(Gotemba Lineexcept for),Niigata(Oito lineexcept for),Yamanashi(Minobu Lineexcept for),Nagano(Iida Line,Chuo Main LineShiojiri StationTo the westOito lineMinamiotari StationExcept for north),Shizuoka(Tokaido Main LineAtami StationTo the eastIto LineOnly) in each prefectureOld railway OfConventional lineWhen,Tohoku Shinkansen-Joetsu Shinkansen-Hokuriku Shinkansen OfShinkansen,andYamagata Shinkansen-Akita ShinkansenCommonly known asShinkansen direct expressIs the operating base.
The routes operated by JR East as of April 2020, 4 are shown below. Refer to the article of the route for the operating mode of each route.
Data as of April 2019, 4
|Sort||Route name||section||Operating kilo||Nickname/common name||Remarks|
|Shinkansen||Tohoku Shinkansen||Tokyo Station - Shin-Aomori Station||713.7 km||Joetsu Shinkansen (Tokyo Station-Omiya Station)|
Hokuriku Shinkansen (Tokyo Station-Omiya Station)
Yamagata Shinkansen(Tokyo Station-Fukushima Station)[Note 8]
Akita Shinkansen(Tokyo Station-Morioka Station)[Note 8]
|The actual kilometer is 674.9 km|
The railway facilities between Morioka and Shin-AomoriRailway/Transportation OrganizationOwned by
|Joetsu Shinkansen||Omiya Station - Niigata Station||303.6 km||Hokuriku Shinkansen (Omiya Station-Takasaki Station)||The actual kilometer is 269.5 km|
|Hokuriku Shinkansen||Takasaki Station - Joetsu Myoko Station||176.9 km||Joetsu Myoko Station- Kanazawa StationBetween is the jurisdiction of JR West|
Railway facilities owned by the Railway and Transportation Organization
|Main line||Yamanote Line||Shinagawa Station - Shinjuku Station - Tabata Station||20.6 km||Shonan Shinjuku Line(Shinagawa Station[Note 9] -Tabata Station)|
Saikyo Line(Osaki Station - Ikebukuro Station）
Sotetsu/JR direct line(Shinagawa Station[Note 9] -Shinjuku Station)
|Negishi Line||Yokohama Station - Isogo Station - Ofuna Station||22.1 km|
|Yokohama Line||Higashi-Kanagawa Station - Hachioji Station||42.6 km|
|Nambu Line||Kawasaki Station - Tachikawa Station||35.5 km|
|Shitte Station - Hamakawasaki Station||4.1 km||Nambu branch line/Hamakawasaki branch line|
|Shitte Station- Shin-Tsurumi Signal Hall - Tsurumi Station||5.4 km||Sotetsu/JR Direct Line (New Tsurumi Signal Station-Tsurumi Station)||3.9 km between Shin-Tsurumi Signal Station and Tsurumi Station overlaps with the Tokaido Main Line branch line|
There is no passenger business between Shitte Station and Shin-Tsurumi Signal Station
|Musashino Line||Tsurumi Station- Nishi-Funabashi Station||100.6 km||Musashino Minami Line (Tsurumi Station- Fuchuhonmachi Station）|
Sotetsu/JR Direct Line (Tsurumi Station-New Tsurumi Signal Station)
|3.9 km between Tsurumi Station and Shin-Tsurumi Signal Station overlaps with the Tokaido Main Line branch line|
Shin-Tsurumi Signal Station-No passenger business between Fuchu-Honmachi station. However, a temporary passenger train
|Nishi Urawa Station - Bessho signal field - Yono Station||4.9 km||Omiya branch line||Freight line but passenger business|
Fares are Musashi Urawa Station orMinami Urawa StationCalculate via
|Musashi Urawa Station -Bessho signal field||None||Nishiura Wa branch line||Freight line but passenger business|
|Keiyo Line||Tokyo Station - Soga Station||43.0 km||Railway facilities owned by the Railway and Transportation Organization|
|Ichikawa Shiohama Station -Nishifunabashi Station||5.9 km||Takaya branch line|
|Nishi-Funabashi Station- Minamifunabashi Station||5.4 km||Futamata branch line|
|Akabane Line||Ikebukuro Station - Akabane Station||5.5 km||Saikyo Line|
|Kawagoe Line||Omiya Station- Koma River Station||30.6 km|
|Chuo Main Line||Tokyo Station - Shiojiri Station||222.1 km||Chuo East Line|
Chuo Line Rapid(Tokyo Station - Takao Station）
Central slow line(Ochanomizu Station- Mitaka Station）
|Tokyo Station - Kanda StationArea 1.3 km overlaps with Tohoku Main Line|
Yoyogi Station -0.7 km between Shinjuku station and Yamanote line
Chuo West LineIsNagoya Station -The area between Shiojiri stations is under the jurisdiction of JR Tokai
|Okaya Station - Tatsuno Station -Shiojiri Station||27.7 km||Tatsuno branch line|
|Ome Line||Tachikawa Station- Okutama Station||37.2 km||Tokyo Adventure Line (Ome Station -Okutama station)|
|Itsukaichi Line||Haijima Station - Musashi Itsukaichi Station||11.1 km|
|Sobu Main Line||Tokyo Station - Isogo Station||120.5 km||Sobu Rapid Line(Tokyo station-Chiba station)|
Sobu Line(Kinshicho Station-Chiba Station)
|Kinshicho Station - Ochanomizu Station||4.3 km||Sobu Line|
|Koiwa Station - Kanamachi Station||8.9 km||Shinkin Freight Line||Koiwa Station- Shinkoiwa Signal Station2.3 km between the main line|
No passenger business
|Koiwa Station- Etchujima Freight Station||11.7 km||Etchujima branch line||Koiwa Station-Shin-Koiwa Signal Field Station 2.3 km overlaps with the main line|
Shin-Koiwa Signal Station- Kameido StationThe space is parallel to the main line
No passenger business
|Yokosuka Line||Ofuna Station- Kurihama Station||23.9 km||Shonan Shinjuku Line (Oofuna Station-Zushi Station)|
|Tsurumi Line||Tsurumi Station- Ogimachi Station||7.0 km|
|Asano Station - Kashibaura Station||1.7 km||Kaishiura Branch Line|
|Musashishiroishi Station - Okawa Station||1.0 km||Okawa branch line|
|Sagami Line||Chigasaki Station - Hashimoto Station||33.3 km|
|Tokaido Main Line||Tokyo Station - Atami Station||104.6 km||Yamanote Line (Tokyo Station-Shinagawa Station)|
Keihin Tohoku Line(Tokyo Station-Yokohama Station)
Tokaido Line(Tokyo Station-Atami Station)
Yokosuka Line(Tokyo Station-Shinagawa Station and Tsurumi Station-Ofuna Station)
Shonan Shinjuku Line (Tsurumi Station-Odawara Station)
Ueno Tokyo Line(Tokyo Station-Atami Station)
|The boundary with JR TokaiTanna TunnelNear the east exit|
Atami Station- Maibara StationBetween is the jurisdiction of JR Tokai
Maibara Station- Kobe stationBetween is the jurisdiction of JR West
|Shinagawa Station- Musashikosugi Station -Tsurumi Station||17.8 km||Shinazuru Line|
Shonan Shinjuku Line (Shinagawa Station[Note 9] -Tsurumi Station
Sotetsu/JR Direct Line (Shinagawa Station[Note 9] -Tsurumi Station)
|Hamamatsucho Station - Tokyo Freight Terminal Station - Kawasaki Freight Station -Hamakawasaki Station||20.0 km ||Tokaido Freight Line||No passenger business|
Hamamatsucho Station-Tokyo Freight Terminal between stations is closed
|Tsurumi Station- Hatchobune Station||2.3 km||No passenger business|
|Tsurumi Station- Yokohama Hazawa Station-Hazawa Yokohama Kokudai Station - Higashi-Totsuka Station||16.0 km||Tokaido Freight Line|
Sotetsu/JR Direct Line (Tsurumi Station-Hazawa Yokohama Kokudai Station)
|Freight line but passenger business|
A branch line to the direction of Hazawa Yokohama Kokudai Station branches between Tsurumi Station and Yokohama Hazawa Station.
|Tsurumi Station- Higashitakashima Station - Sakuragicho Station||8.5 km||Takashima Line||No passenger business (freight line)|
|Tohoku Main Line||Tokyo Station - Morioka Station||535.3 km||Yamanote Line (Tokyo Station-Tabata Station)|
Keihin Tohoku Line (Tokyo Station-Omiya Station)
Utsunomiya Line(Tokyo Station-Nippori Station and Akabane Station- Kuroiso Station）
Shonan Shinjuku Line (Tabata Station-Omiya Station)
Ueno Tokyo Line (Tokyo Station-Nippori Station and Akabane Station-Omiya Station)
Sendai Airport Access Line(Natori Station -Sendai station)
Sengoku Tohoku Line(Sendai Station-Matsushima Station[Note 9]）
|Nippori Station - Oku Station -Akabane Station||7.6 km||Utsunomiya Line|
Ueno Tokyo Line
|Akabane Station-Musashi Urawa Station-Omiya Station||18.0 km||Saikyo Line|
|Nagamachi Station - Sendai Freight Terminal Station - Higashi Sendai Station||6.6 km||Miyagino Freight Line||No passenger business|
|Iwakiri Station - Rifu Station||4.2 km||Rifu Line|
|Matsushima Station[Note 9] - Takashirocho Station||0.3 km||Sengoku Line/Tohoku Main Line connecting line|
Sengoku Tohoku Line
|Takasaki Line||Omiya Station-Takasaki Station||74.7 km|
|Joban Line||Nippori Station- Haranomachi Station - Iwanuma Station||343.7 km||Joban Rapid Line(Nippori Station- Toride station）|
Joban Line(Ayase Station -Toride station)
|Mikawashima Station - Sumidagawa Station - Minamisenju Station||5.7 km||Sumida River Freight Line||No passenger business|
|Mikawashima Station-Tabata Station||1.6 km||Tabata Freight Line||No passenger business|
|Joetsu Line||Takasaki Station- Miyauchi Station||162.6 km|
|Echigoyuzawa Station - Gala Yuzawa Station||1.8 km||Joetsu Shinkansen||Substantially Shinkansen|
This section is only for passengers during the winter ski season
|Ryomo Line||Oyama Station - Shinmaebashi Station||84.4 km|
|Mito Line||Oyama Station- Tomobe Station||50.2 km|
|Sotobo Line||Chiba Station - Awakamogawa Station||93.3 km||Uchibo Line (Chiba Station-Soga Station)|
|Uchibo Line||Soga Station- Kisarazu Station -Awakamogawa Station||119.4 km|
|Narita Line||Sakura Station - Narita Station - Matsugishi Station||75.4 km|
|Abiko Station -Narita Station||32.9 km||Abiko branch line|
|Narita Station- Narita Airport Station||10.8 km||Airport branch line|
|Ito Line||Atami Station- Ito Station||16.9 km||Atami Station- Kinomiya StationThe 1.2 km interval overlaps with the Tokaido Main Line|
|Shin-Etsu Main Line||Takasaki Station- Yokogawa Station||29.7 km|
|Shinonoi Station - Nagano Station||9.3 km|
|Naoetsu Station -Niigata Station||136.3 km|
|Shinonoi Line||Shinonoi Station-Shiojiri Station||66.7 km||Starting and ending points are reversed in the track name announcement|
|Uetsu Main Line||Niitsu Station - Akita Station||271.7 km|
|White new line||Niigata Station- Shibata Station||27.3 km||Niigata Station- Kaminuma signal area1.9 km overlaps with Shin-Etsu Main Line|
Starting and ending points are reversed on the track name
|Banetsu West Line||Koriyama Station -Niitsu Station||175.6 km||Forest, water and romance railway (Aizuwakamatsu station-Niitsu station)|
|Senzan Line||Sendai Station - Uzen-Chitose Station||58.0 km|
|Sengoku Line||Aoba Dori Station - Ishinomaki Station||49.0 km||Sengoku Tohoku Line (Takashirocho Station-Ishinomaki Station)|
|Ou Main Line||Fukushima Station - Aomori Station||484.5 km||Yamagata Line(Fukushima Station-Shinjo Station)|
Yamagata Shinkansen (Fukushima Station-Shinjo Station)
Akita Shinkansen (Omagari Station-Akita Station)
Oga Namahage Line (Akita Station-Oiwake Station)
|Local transportation line||Hachiko Line||Hachioji Station- Kuragano Station||92.0 km|
|Azuma Line||Shibukawa Station - Omae Station||55.3 km|
|Karasuyama Line||Hoshoji Station - Karasuyama Station||20.4 km|
|Sunlight||Utsunomiya Station - Nikko station||40.5 km|
|Mizugun Line||Mito Station - Azumi Nagamori Station||137.5 km|
|Kamisugaya Station - Hitachiota Station||9.5 km|
|Kashima Line||Katori Station - Kashima Soccer Stadium Station||17.4 km||The usual passenger business section is Katori Station- Kashima Jingu Stationwhile|
Between Kashima Jingu Station and Kashima Soccer Stadium StationKashima Seaside Railway Oarai Kashima LineThe train of
Kashima Soccer Stadium Station is open for passengers only on soccer days
|Kururi Line||Kisarazu Station- Kazusa Kameyama Station||32.2 km|
|Togane Line||Oami Station - Naruto Station||13.8 km|
|Koumi Line||Kobuchizawa Station - Komoro Station||78.9 km||Yatsugatake Kogen Line|
|Iiyama Line||Toyono Station - Echigokawaguchi Station||96.7 km|
|Oito line||Matsumoto Station - Minamiotari Station||70.1 km||Minamiotari Station- Itoigawa StationBetween is the jurisdiction of JR West|
|Echigo Line||Kashiwazaki Station - Yoshida Station -Niigata Station||83.8 km|
|Yahiko Line||Higashisanjo Station - Yahiko Station||17.4 km||Starting and ending points are reversed on the track name|
|Yonesaka Line||Yonezawa Station - Sakamachi Station||90.7 km|
|Tadami Line||Aizuwakamatsu Station - Koide Station||135.2 km||Starting point and ending point are reversed on the basic plan|
|Banetsu East Line||Iwaki Station -Koriyama Station||85.6 km||Yu Yu Abukuma Line|
|Stone winding||Koushida Station - Onagawa Station||44.9 km|
|Kesennuma Line||Maeji Station - Yanaizu Station||17.5 km|
|Ofunato Line||Ichinoseki Station - Kesennuma Station||62.0 km||Dragon Rail Ofunato Line|
|Rikuu East Line||Koushida Station- Shinjo Station||94.1 km||Inner narrow path Yukemuri line|
|Rikuu Nishi Line||Shinjo Station- Amarume Station||43.0 km||Inner path, Mogamigawa line|
|Kitakami Line||Kitakami Station - Yokote Station||61.1 km|
|Kamaishi Line||Hanamaki Station - Kamaishi Station||90.2 km||Galaxy Dream Line Kamaishi Line|
|Yamada Line||Morioka Station-Miyako Station||102.1 km|
|Wreath line||Koma Station - Odate Station||106.9 km||Towada Hachimantai Shikisai Line|
|Hachinohe Line||Hachinohe Station - Kuji Station||64.9 km||Sea cat rail Hachinohe city line (Hachinohe station- Shark station）|
|Ominato Line||Noheji Station - Ominato Station||58.4 km||Hamanasu Bay Line Ominato Line|
|Tsugaru Line||Aomori Station- Sanmaya Station||55.8 km||Tsugaru Kaikyo Line(Aomori Station- New small and medium country signal field）||Nakaguni Station -JR Hokkaido is 2.3 km between the signal stationsKaikyo LineOverlap with|
|Sazawa Line||Kitayamagata Station - Sazawa Station||24.3 km||Fruit line Sazawa line|
|Tazawako Line||Morioka Station- Omagari Station||75.6 km||Akita Shinkansen|
|Oga Line||Oiwake Station - Oga Station||26.4 km||Oga Namahage Line|
|Gonō sen||Higashi Noshiro Station - Kawabe Station||147.2 km|
- Name on the operating system
- The Joetsu Shinkansen is the Tohoku Shinkansen (Tokyo Station-Omiya Station) and Joetsu Line (Echigo Yuzawa Station-Gala Yuzawa Station) is a generic name.
- The Hokuriku Shinkansen is the Tohoku Shinkansen (Tokyo station-Omiya station) and the Joetsu Shinkansen (Omiya station-Takasaki station) is a generic term.
- The Yamagata Shinkansen is the Tohoku Shinkansen (Tokyo Station-Fukushima Station) and the Ou Main Line (Fukushima Station-Shinjo Station).
- The Akita Shinkansen is the Tohoku Shinkansen (Tokyo Station-Morioka Station) and the Tazawako Line and Ou Main Line (Omagari Station-Akita Station).
- Yamanote Line is Tohoku Main Line (Tabata Station-Tokyo Station) and Tokaido Main Line (Tokyo Station-Shinagawa Station) is a generic name.
- The Yokosuka Line is the Tokaido Main Line (Tokyo Station-Shinagawa Station-Musashi Kosugi Station-Tsurumi Station-Ofuna Station) and the generic name.
- The Takasaki Line is the Tohoku Main Line (Tokyo Station-Omiya Station) and is the generic name.
- Joban Line is the Tohoku Main Line (Tokyo Station-Nippori Station) and the generic name.
- Uchibo line is the Sotobo line (Chiba station-Soga station) and the generic name.
- The Shonan Shinjuku Line is the Tohoku Main Line (Omiya Station-Tabata Station) and the Yamanote Line (Tabata Station-Jakubo Signal Station) and the Tokaido Main Line (Jabuku Signal Station-Ofuna Station).
- The Saikyo line is the Yamanote line (Osaki station-Ikebukuro station) and all the Akabane line and the Tohoku main line (Akabane station-Omiya station).
- The Keihin Tohoku Line is the Tohoku Main Line (Omiya Station-Tokyo Station) and the Tokaido Main Line (Tokyo Station-Yokohama Station).
- Sendai Airport Access Line is Tohoku Main Line (Natori Station-Sendai Station),Sendai Airport Railway OfSendai Airport LineA generic term for all lines.
- Sengoku Tohoku Line is the Tohoku Main Line (Sendai Station-Matsushima Station-Takashiro-machi Station) and Sengoku Line (Takashiro-machi Station-Ishinomaki Station) is a generic term.
- Oga Namahage Line is the Ou Main Line (Akita Station-Oiwake Station) and all Oga Lines.
|Sort||Route name||section||Operating kilo||Date of abolition||Remarks|
|Main line||Tokaido Main Line||Shinagawa Station - Hamamatsucho Station||3.7 km||1996th of February 10||Tokaido Freight LineA part of|
|Irie Signal Box - New station||None||Unknown (2019)||No passenger business (freight line). There is no setting of operating kilometers for passenger railway companies|
As of 2010, the new station was abolished and it was virtually abolished. Abolishing the setting of operating kilometers in Japan Freight Railway within 2019
|Shin-Etsu Main Line||Yokogawa Station- Karuizawa Station||11.2 km||1997th of February 10||Hokuriku Shinkansen Takasaki Station-Abolished due to opening between Nagano Station|
JR Bus KantoConvert to
|Karuizawa Station-Shinonoi Station||65.6 km||Hokuriku Shinkansen Takasaki Station-Nagano Station between the opening of business management|
Shinano RailwayTransferred to (when transferred, shortened by 0.5 km to 65.1 km）
|Nagano Station- Myokokogen Station||37.3 km||2015th of February 3||Hokuriku Shinkansen Nagano Station-Kanazawa Station was opened and business was separated.|
Transferred to Shinano Railway
|Myokokogen Station-Naoetsu Station||37.7 km||Hokuriku Shinkansen Nagano Station-Kanazawa Station was opened and business was separated.|
Echigo Tokimeki RailwayTransfer to
|Tohoku Main Line||Morioka Station- Mitoki Station||82.0 km||2002th of February 12||Tohoku Shinkansen Morioka Station-Hachinohe Station between the opening of business management|
IGR Iwate Galaxy RailwayTransfer to
|Mitoki Station-Hachinohe Station||25.9 km||Tohoku Shinkansen Morioka Station-Hachinohe Station between the opening of business management|
Aomori RailwayTransfer to
|Hachinohe Station-Aomori Station||96.0 km||2010th of February 12||Tohoku Shinkansen Hachinohe Station-Business separation due to opening of Shin-Aomori Station|
Transferred to Aomori Railway
|Local transportation line||Aizu Line||Nishi-Wakamatsu Station - Aizukogen Station||57.4 km||1987th of February 7||Second Specified Local Transportation LineAbolished by designation of|
Aizu RailwayConvert to
|Kihara Line||Ohara Station - Kazusa Nakano Station||26.9 km||1988th of February 3||Second Specified Local Transportation LineAbolished by designation of|
Isumi RailwayConvert to
|Moka Line||Shimodate Station - Mogi Station||42.0 km||1988th of February 4||Abolished due to designation of the second specified local transportation line|
Moka RailwayConvert to
|Nagai Line||Akayu Station - Arato Station||30.6 km||1988th of February 10||Second Specified Local Transportation LineAbolished by designation of|
Yamagata RailwayConvert to
|Ashio line||Kiryu Station - Matou Station||44.1 km||1989th of February 3||Abolished due to designation of the second specified local transportation line|
Watarase Valley ShindoConvert to
|Matou Station- Ashio Motoyama Station||1.9 km||Freight line. Abolished due to designation of the second specified local transportation line|
Watarase Valley Railway obtains railway business license but expires on June 1998, 6
|Iwaizumi Line||Shimoichi Station - Iwaizumi Station||38.4 km||2014th of February 4||Due to a derailment accident due to a sediment-related disaster, the line was closed from July 2010, 7.|
East Japan TransportationSwitch to (bus)
|Yamada Line||Miyako Station - Kamaishi Station||55.4 km||2019th of February 3||Since March 2011, 3 due to the Great East Japan Earthquake|
JR East carried out restoration work,Sanriku RailwayOperation resumed after transfer to
|Kesennuma Line||Yanaizu Station - Kesennuma Station||55.3 km||2020th of February 4||Since March 2011, 3 due to the Great East Japan Earthquake|
Operated since 2012Kesennuma Line BRTReplaced by
|Ofunato Line||Kesennuma Station- Mori Station||43.7 km||2020th of February 4||Since March 2011, 3 due to the Great East Japan Earthquake|
Operated since 2013Ofunato Line BRTReplaced by
JR Line's demarcation station
This is the only JR 6 company that manages the conventional lines of all other companies' demarcation stations.
Shinkansen's other demarcation station
JR West Japan
Conventional line demarcation station of other companies
JR West Japan
- Kofu Station(Tokaido Main Line)- Gotemba Line
- Atami Station(Tokaido Main Line, Ito Line)-Tokaido Main Line (There are direct trains between Tokaido Main Line)
- Kofu Station(Chuo Main Line)- Minobu Line
- Tatsuno Station(Chuo Main Line)- Iida Line (There are direct trains)
- Shiojiri Station(Chuo Main Line (Chuo East Line), Shinonoi Line)- Chuo Main Line(Chuo Nishi Line) (There are direct trains between Shinonoi Line and Chuo Nishi Line)
Stations shared with other Shinkansen bullet trains
allTokaido ShinkansenShared use station with
- Tokyo Station(Tokaido Main Line, etc.)
- Shinagawa Station(Tokaido Main Line, etc.)
- Shin-Yokohama Station(Yokohama Line)
- Odawara Station(Tokaido Main Line)
- Atami Station(Tokaido Main Line, Ito Line)
JR東日本管内全域に及ぶダイヤ改正は、JR発足後から1993年までは他のJR各社に合わせて毎年3月にダイヤ改正を行っていたが、1994年は全国的なダイヤ改正がこの年に限り12月に実施され、1993年と1995年から2005年は12月にダイヤ改正を独自に実施していた（1997年・2003年・2004年は10月に実施）.. Some since 2006 (especiallyHokkaido passenger railway<JR Hokkaido>,Shikoku Passenger Railway<JR Shikoku>) except[Note 10]Held in March every year in line with JR companies (however in 3Great East Japan EarthquakePostponed to April 4 due to[Note 11].. In addition, there are some years other than March, such as December 2010, 12 and September 4, 2012, where the schedule was revised.
Named trains that have been operated on the company's routes since the establishment of JR East, or were operated once (as of March 2021, 3). Trains whose type has been changed are shown after the change, and those operated by vehicles of other companies also show the company name (discontinued trains are at the time of abolition). For details, see the article for each train.
- Tohoku-Yamagata-Akita Shinkansen
- Joetsu Shinkansen
- Hokuriku Shinkansen
- Tourist train
- Limited express train
- Hanging(2010-, between Akita Station and Aomori Station)
- White snow
- Kinugawa, Spacia Kinugawa("Spacia Kinugawa" is a vehicle of Tobu Railway)
- Akagi and Swallow Akagi
- On the water(Temporary)
- Narita Express
- Fuji tour
- Dancer/Safir Dancer
- (Wide view) Shinano(JR Central Japan Railway Company)
- Sunrise Izumo(JR Central / JR West)
- Sunrise seto(JR Central / JR West)
- Rapid train
- Tourist train(A fun train)
- Group train-Cruise train
- Cassiopeia Travelogue / Cassiopeia Cruise(Temporary/JR East)
- TRAIN SUITE Shikishima
- THE ROYAL EXPRESS(Izukyu vehicle)
- BBBASE Uchibo, BBBASE Sotobo, BBBASE Choshi, BBBASE Sawara
- Tohoku/Akita Shinkansen
- Joetsu/Nagano(Currently unified to the Hokuriku Shinkansen) Shinkansen
- Tourist train
- Limited express train
- Swan/Super Swan("Super Swan" is JR Hokkaido, 2002-2010 Hachinohe Station- Hakodate Station, 2010-2016 between Shin-Aomori Station and Hakodate Station)
- Hakkari/Super Hakkari
- Tawawa(1982-1996 between Morioka Station-Akita Station / Aomori Station, 1996-1997 between Akita Station-Aomori Station)
- Akita relay
- Hanging(Hachinohe Station-Hirosaki Station / Aomori Station, 2002-2010)
- swan(Between Osaka station and Aomori station, 1961-2001)
- Kagayaki(JR West Japan)
- Hakuta(JR West JapanHokuetsu Express）
- Aizu/Holiday Aizu(- 2003)
- Viva Aizu/Holiday Viva Aizu
- Wing express
- View Wakashio
- Good morning Wakashio/Hometown Wakashio
- View Sazanami
- Good morning Sazanami/Hometown Sazanami
- Good morning and hometown Shiosai
- Hometown Sakura
- Hometown Narita
- Super Hitachi / Fresh Hitachi
- Refreshing hitachi/hometown hitachi
- Good Morning Fresh Hitachi / Weekend Fresh Hitachi
- New limited express eggplant
- Good morning Tochigi/Hometown Tochigi
- New limited express Tanigawa
- Weekend Akagi
- Asama(Some are JR West vehicles)
- Hakusan(Vehicles of JR West)
- Super Azusa
- Resort dancer(Temporary Izukyu vehicle)
- Marine Express Dancer(Temporary)
- Super View Odoriko
- (Wide view) Tokai(JR Central Japan Railway Company)
- Fuji(JR KyushuVehicle)
- Hayabusa(Vehicles of JR Kyushu)
- Mizuho(Vehicles of JR Kyushu)
- さ く ら(Vehicles of JR Kyushu)
- Asakaze(Vehicles of JR West)
- Seto(Vehicles of JR West)
- Sword(Vehicles of JR West)
- Twilight express(Temporary / JR West vehicle)
- Sea of Japan
- Akebono(1970-1990 via Ou Main Line, 1990-1997 via Tohoku Main Line / Rikuu East Line / Ou Main Line, 1997-2014 via Takasaki Line / Joetsu Line / Shinetsu Main Line / Uetsu Main Line)
- Hokutosei(Some are JR Hokkaido vehicles)
- Express train
- Rapid trainHome liner
- Shonan liner
- Shonan Shinjuku Liner / Good Morning Liner Shinjuku / Home Liner Odawara
- Home Liner Furukawa/Home Liner Konosu
- SL Minakami
- SL Usui
- Marine blue whale name(Temporary)
- Moonlight Echigo(Temporary)
- While moonlight(Temporary)
- Moonlight Shinshu(Temporary)
- Good morning Shinetsu/Raku Raku Train Shinetsu
- Easy train Murakami
- Good morning liner
- Shinetsu Relay Myoko
- Komachi relay
- Good morning liner Takao/Home liner Takao
- Good morning liner Ome/Home liner Ome
- Central liner/Ome liner
- Holiday Rapid Mt. Fuji(Temporary)
- Burari Yokohama/Kamakura(Temporary)
- Good morning liner Tsuchiura/Home liner Tsuchiura
- Airport Tokiwa(Temporary)
- Airport Narita
- Homeliner Chiba
- Good morning liner Tsudanuma/Home liner Tsudanuma
- Good morning liner Zushi/Home liner Zushi
- Marine dream
- Iwaki(Banetsu East Line)
- Aizu Liner
- AIZU Oze Express(Aizu Railway vehicle)
- Sendai City Rabbit
- Sea cold
- Senyama/Holiday Senyama
- Short time
- Super dragon
- Sea cat
- White snow
- Iwaki(Ou Main Line)
- Strait(Vehicles of JR Hokkaido)
- Tourist train
For in-car sales,Electronic money"Suica""PASMO""Kitaca""TOICA""sense of""ICOCA""SUGOCA""nimoca""HayakakenCan be used. Previously it was not available for green cars on regular trains, but from February 2018, 2Joban LineFrom May 2019, 5Yokosuka Line (excluding Shonan Shinjuku Line) and Sobu Rapid LineThen, from June 6, the same yearTokaido Main Line,Utsunomiya Line(Tohoku Main Line),Takasaki Line,Joetsu Line,Ryomo Line,Ueno Tokyo Line,Shonan Shinjuku LineNow available at.
- Shinkansen -Except some trains that only operate seat serviceGran ClassGranClass Attendant is on board the train that connects the cars.
- Limited express
- "Enjoyable train" (tourist train)
- local trainGreen Cars-Only Green Attendants are on board. Therefore, even in the following line districts trains that do not have green cars (such as fast trains on the Joban Line E231 series, ordinary trains in the Chiba area) are not open.
In-vehicle sales contractor
In-vehicle sales of JR East have long been a wholly owned subsidiaryJapanese Restaurant EnterpriseWas operated byHas been a wholly owned subsidiary of East Japan Railway Company since July 2019, 7.[Note 14]"CorporationJR East Service Creation'Is in charge. In the past, "Juraku TS SLtd."[Note 15]Or "Co., Ltd.NR Koshikawa'[Note 16], "" were also involvedHowever, due to absorption-type merger and business succession, etc., Japan Restaurant Enterprise will carry out in-car sales alone after the business succession from Hokuriku Travel Service in October 2014 until the business transfer to JR East Japan Service Creation in July 10. Was.
Reduction of in-vehicle sales
In recent years, JR East has reduced in-vehicle sales due to a decrease in in-vehicle sales usage... As of March 2015, 3, we discontinued in-car sales at "Fresh Hitachi" and "Narita Express" north of Yamagata Station for "Nasu-no-no", "Tanigawa", "Max Tanigawa", and "Tsubasa".. Next, as of March 2019, 3, sales of dancer, Nikko, Kinugawa, Spacia Kinugawa, Kusatsu, and Inaho north of Sakata Station, as well as Kagayaki and Hakutaka Shinkansen trains sold in all trains except for Azusa, Kaiji, Hitachi, Super View Odoriko, and Inaho, lunch boxes, snacks (sandwiches), desserts and souvenirs south of Sakata station. Stopped selling miscellaneous goods.. In addition, as of June 6, the same year, we stopped selling lunch boxes, snacks (sandwiches), desserts, souvenirs, and miscellaneous items at Kagayaki and Hakutaka. Stopped selling hot coffee on the train.
1994From October, we have our own company Niitsu Vehicle Manufacturing (laterGeneral Vehicle Manufacturing Niitsu Works) Has a vehicle manufacturing department called2012May 4ToTokyu Electric RailwayUnder the umbrellaTokyu vehicle manufacturingIncorporates the railway vehicle manufacturing business fromGeneral vehicle manufacturing plantWe are putting great effort into manufacturing vehicles, such as the successor vehicles from the JNR and the vehicles that have been manufactured immediately after the split privatization and have advanced over the years.2014On April 4, the company was split and Niitsu Rolling Stock Manufacturing Co., Ltd. became General Rolling Stock Manufacturing Works Niitsu Works.
After the establishment of General Vehicle Manufacturing, JR EastConventional lineCommuting-Suburban typeElectric train TheHitachi, Ltd.Made ofEV-E801 seriesJapan Transport Engineering Company except for battery-powered trains[Note 17]Manufactured in,ShinkansenThe vehicle isKawasaki Heavy Industries-Manufacturing at Hitachi is continuing. Also conventional lineLimited express vehicleThen, because I was mainly involved in designKinki SharyoButE657 seriesWas in charge of manufacturing. In addition,Tokyo Monorail OfmonorailVehicles are manufactured only by Hitachi, Ltd. even after becoming a subsidiary of JR East.
The new vehicle groupComputerCentralized management / control device (TIMS) Etc., enabling constant centralized monitoring of operating conditions and operation management. Also, of these vehicle groupsMain controller for conventional trainsExcept for someCommuter vehicleThen.Mitsubishi ElectricFor suburban and limited express vehiclesHitachi, Ltd.Made of[Note 18].
RailcarIn the engine for, initiallyNiigata Ironworks (DMF13HZ),Komatsu Works (DMF11HZ),Cummins Three companies (DMF14HZ) were adopted, and after that it was only made by Cummins, but all vehicles after Kiha E3 series in 2007 are made by Komatsu Ltd. (However, DMF130HZ is adopted instead of DMF11HZ) It is installed. Also, in March 15Salon Express ArcadiaI owned it at that time after the vehicle fire accidentKiha 58 seriesな どDMH17 series engineThe vehicle that was equipped with the new engine is also being replaced with a new engine.
As of 2014, JR East is the only six JR passenger companies.Convertible cross sheetI don't own a vehicle with. In the past it was a limited express vehicle185 series,Express vehicle[Note 19]I had a convertible cross-seat car in Japan, but it disappeared due to seat replacement and scrapping.In addition, there is no record of owning a convertible cross-seat vehicle for general type (suburban type) vehicles.ただし、JR東日本の路線には、JR東海保有のHowever, for JR East routes, JR Tokai owns213 series,313 seriesOther companies' vehicles equipped with convertible cross seats are on board.過去には転換クロスシートを装備したJR北海道保有のIn the past, owned by JR Hokkaido equipped with a convertible cross seat50 series passenger carIs fastStraitI had been on board.
For regular trains
Taken over from the old Japanese National Railways in large quantities103 seriesRemained to the end in October 2009Sengoku LineAll operations including the above have been completed, and old vehicles centered on other old Japanese National Railways type vehicles are also being sequentially released in the Greater Tokyo Area.E231 series,E233 series,E531 seriesWhile we are proceeding with the selection by introducing such as, we are allocating good-quality vehicles to replace aged vehicles in other regions (209 series,211 seriesSuch). During the JNR era, priority was given to the metropolitan areas of Tokyo and Osaka when replacing rolling stock, and when replacing aged rolling stock, relatively good rolling stock was diverted to rural areas, and this system was maintained even after the inauguration of JR. Because it is.
For trains, until the 1990s, the classification of ordinary train cars by use wasCommuter typeとSuburban typeFor the first time in the E2000 series, which started commercial operation in 231, the formal distinction between commuter type and suburban type was abolished.,General formIs unified to[Note 20].. Detail is"General-type vehicle (railway) #The appearance of general-purpose trains and afterSee.
The company's general-purpose vehicles for transportation within urban areas are based on economic vehicles that have undergone a major overhaul of design and manufacturing methods from conventional vehicles to reduce manufacturing costs. This is a method for setting a short vehicle replacement cycle for the purpose of immediately reflecting the trends of the times in service provision, and the Keihin Tohoku Line in 1992 (Heisei 4).901 series (later 209 series)Is the beginning. This design orientation has been adopted not only by the company but also by some other companies'station vehicles in the Kanto area, and the basic design of the E231 series and E233 series has been adopted in multiple vehicles of other companies' stations, reducing vehicle manufacturing costs. Also contributes.
With the expansion of the commuting area, long-seat cars were introduced to the suburbs to alleviate congestion, and the capacity per train was improved. This policy has spread to local routes, and we are working to improve the capacity and optimize the number of vehicles required. On the other hand, in non-electrified lines, the transportation volume may be small, so diesel railcarsKiha 40 seriesFor the Aterazawa Line, except for a part of the long seatKiha 101 typeAnd for the Kururi LineKiha E130 seriesIt remains in the 100s only. However, perhaps the extreme long seating of introducing even local routes was overkill,2000 eraSince the latter half, local routes are returning to semi-cross-seat vehicles (701 series →E721 seriesThe flow is an example. The 209 series has also been partially converted to a semi-cross sheet when converted to the Boso area).
For excellent trains and bullet trains
Express trains are shifting from the initial policy of introducing vehicles with specialized specifications for each route to a policy of standardized design that enables universal use. this isShinkansen vehicleThe same applies to the policy of unifying the vehicles used for each line section.1990 eraAfter the latter half of the full standardE2 series, Of the Mini ShinkansenE3 seriesIs introduced mainly. Also, as of 2020, there is no regular operation of the limited express railcars, so the only six JR passengers do not own limited express railcars.[Note 21].
In addition, the body of the limited express type vehicle is ordinary steel orAluminum alloyIs often used, and compared to other companiesstainlessSince there are few cases of using the car body, it is recommended to use it in all model cars.E26 series passenger carIs only[Note 22].
Limited express vehicleGreen carIn the vehicle after the establishment of JR, it was arranged in 2 rows of 1+3 people, and other JR companies also followed,255 seriesSubsequent vehicles have four rows of seats for 2+2 people except for a part. This is because the number of green cars used in the Tokyo metropolitan area is high[Note 23].
- Conventional line factory
- Akita General Vehicle Center(AT/Akita Branch/Former Tsuchizaki Factory TZ)
- Koriyama General Vehicle Center(KY, Sendai branch, former Koriyama factory)
- Omiya General Rolling Stock Center(OM/Omiya Branch/Omiya Factory)
- Tokyo General Vehicle Center(TK, Tokyo branch, former Oi factory OY)
- Nagano General Rolling Stock Center(NN/Nagano Branch/Former Nagano Factory)
- Shinkansen factory
- Shinkansen General Vehicle Center(Shinkansen headquarters)
Customer service as of May 2020, 5uniformIs the 4th generation. Abolished female employee skirts from the 4th generation uniform,LGBTFor both men and womenOfficial hat-TyroleanYou can now choose either cap..In addition, at other railway companies, station transporters (those who perform stationmaster duties)AssistantEven if it is not, there are many places that wear a red belt display cap, but JR East has abolished the red belt display for station transportation staff and changed it to the display for managers and managers.The manager of the crew ward office, etc. will wear a cap with a red belt display, which is rare even when viewed nationwide.
As another feature, in other railway companies, when non-working managers (managers, section chiefs, etc.) and officers wear uniforms, they often wear the same uniforms / caps as the station managers and station managers. However, in JR East, they wear the same uniforms and caps as regular employees (even if the president wears uniforms, they have the same uniforms and caps as regular employees).The president of JR East is wearing a suit to lead His Majesty the Emperor on the royal train, and it seems that non-working employees and officers do not wear uniforms in the first place..
Company songIs "in the dawning sky".1988Established in April.lyricsWas selected by in-house recruitmentTo somethingAkira ItoWas complemented by. The composition isKoichi Moritaby.. The singerサ ー カ ス(There are unsold cassette tapes and CDs).
Top 50 in-house passengers
Official Website Than. Average daily.Is higher than the number of passengers in the right column (), decrease () Is represented.
|Ranking||station name||2018 Year||2015 Year||2010 Year||2005 Year||2000 Year||Notices|
|1||Shinjuku Station||789,366||760,043||736,715||747,930||753,791||No. 1 station for Japanese railway operators.|
(No. XNUMX in the world for each company's comprehensive line)
|2||Ikebukuro Station||566,994||556,780||544,222||564,669||570,255||(3rd in the world for each company's total line)|
|3||Tokyo Station||467,165||434,633||381,704||379,350||372,611||Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai) passengers are not included.|
(7rd in the world for each company's total line)
|4||Yokohama Station||423,651||411,383||398,052||384,594||385,023||KanagawaNo. 1 inside station.|
(5rd in the world for each company's total line)
|5||Shinagawa Station||383,442||361,466||321,711||302,862||253,575||Does not include passengers on the Tokai Passenger Railway.|
(9rd in the world for each company's total line)
|6||Shibuya Station||370,856||372,234||403,277||423,884||428,165||(2rd in the world for each company's total line)|
|8||Omiya Station||258,108||250,479||235,151||231,599||228,219||SaitamaNo. 1 inside station.|
|10||Kitasenju Station||220,903||209,994||195,260||177,104||183,611||(6rd in the world for each company's total line)|
|11||Kawasaki Station||214,601||207,725||185,300||163,495||156,291||The second station in Kanagawa prefecture.|
|16||Tachikawa Station||168,512||163,903||157,517||150,009||132,672||special areaOther thanTokyoNo. 1 inside station.|
|22||Kichijoji Station||143,685||141,306||138,420||139,245||136,927||No. 2 station in Tokyo other than special wards.|
|24||Nishi-Funabashi Station||139,347||134,362||125,855||105,892||106,048||ChibaNo. 1 inside station.|
|25||Funabashi Station||138,950||137,173||134,705||131,579||131,611||The second station in Chiba prefecture.|
|26||Musashikosugi Station||130,752||124,325||99,617||70,685||64,336||The second station in Kanagawa prefecture.|
|27||Sakai Station||126,276||123,104||119,825||135,074||149,376||The second station in Chiba prefecture.|
|30||Kokubunji Station||113,368||111,325||105,883||103,862||100,815||No. 3 station in Tokyo other than special wards.|
|31||Totsuka Station||112,606||110,797||105,662||101,458||97,391||The second station in Kanagawa prefecture.|
|32||Machida Station||112,540||112,161||109,077||104,452||100,602||No. 4 station in Tokyo other than special wards.|
|33||Fujisawa Station||109,617||107,447||102,284||95,436||92,640||5th place as a station in Kanagawa prefecture, 1st place as a station outside a specific train section.|
|34||Chiba Station||108,121||104,503||105,777||103,401||103,723||The second station in Chiba prefecture.|
|39||Tsudanuma Station||103,912||103,404||101,247||103,922||105,205||The second station in Chiba prefecture.|
|43||Mitaka Station||98,707||94,805||90,214||85,602||82,335||No. 5 station in Tokyo other than special wards.|
|47||Urawa Station||95,064||87,650||79,113||73,633||73,995||Second place as a station in Saitama prefecture.|
|49||Sendai Station||91,278||84,964||74,672||76,723||78,195||No. 1 as a station in the Tohoku region.|
From 2000 to 2011, 1st place-8th place was almost unchanged (Shinbashi station and Omiya station have been replaced in some years). Especially in 2011, the number one place compared to the previous yearShinjuku StationFrom 27thMachida StationThere was no change in ranking.
However, in 2012, the number of passengers at Tokyo Station, which had been consistently at 1999th place since 5 (open to the public), increased with the redevelopment project, and overtaken Yokohama Station to 4th place. In 2013, Shibuya StationTokyu Toyoko Line-Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin LineThe number of passengers decreased by more than 3 due to the direct train, and it fell below 25 for the first time in 40 years. I will be worried about the dust. In addition, in the same year newlyKitasenju Station Takadanobaba StationOvertaken, achieved the first 10 best.
Shinagawa Station has been steadily growing in number of users, and was in 6th place for a long time, but it was 2016th place in FY5.
At Shibuya station, the number of users has not stopped, and as mentioned above, it fell from 2013rd place to 3th place in 5, and was overtaken by Shinagawa station in 2016 and fell to 6th place. In 2008Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin LineAt the time of opening, there is a downward trend with Ikebukuro Station,Tokyu Toyoko LineIkebukuro station is picking up after the direct operation of, but Shibuya station is not so inclined.
Ueno Station is in 2015Ueno Tokyo LineDue to the opening of traffic (passengers not getting on and off at Ueno Station), the number of passing passengers increased, so there was concern that the number of users would decrease.Tokaido LineThe number of users is increasing, due to the ease of access from the direction.
Osaki station was a single station on the Yamanote line in 2000, and the number of passengers was about 5, but after the opening of the Saikyo line, Shonan Shinjuku line, and Rinkai line in December 2002, the number of users gradually increased, In 12Yurakucho Station,Tachikawa StationI overtook 2 stations and jumped to 14th place.
Akihabara station was 2000th as of 17,Tsukuba ExpressThere is also the opening of business in 2006Ueno StationI pulled out and entered the best 10. Furthermore, in 2007, it passed Takadanobaba Station and has been steadily increasing its number of users since then. On the other hand, Ueno Station was ranked in the top 2005 until 10, but was overtaken by Takadanobaba Station in 2006. From 2007, Kitasenju StationKawasaki StationIt fell to 13th place after.
At stations in the Tohoku region, due to the Great East Japan Earthquake, the number of passengers at Sendai station decreased by more than 1, and other stations recorded no data. However, since 2012, most stations have recorded increases, especially at Sendai station.Sengoku LineAoba Dori StationIt became the largest number of passengers after opening.
Top 10 by revenue
Average daily. The numbers are for 1.
- 1 bit Tokyo Station -271,295,000 yen.
- 2 bit Shinjuku Station -172,157,000 yen.
- 3 bit Sendai Station -123,610,000 yen.
- 4 bit Ikebukuro Station -119,192,000 yen.
- 5 bit Omiya Station -113,524,000 yen.
- 6 bit Yokohama Station -111,108,000 yen.
- 7 bit Ueno Station -99,561,000 yen.
- 8 bit Shibuya Station -87,730,000 yen.
- 9 bit Shinagawa Station -87,628,000 yen.
- 10 bit Shimbashi Station -65,423,000 yen.
Group companies are not only departments such as cleaning companies and maintenance companies that are directly related to railways, but also a wide variety of them.
Hotel industry, station building, real estate industry
- LUMINEOthersNEWoManManagement of.
- Atre,Atrevie, Dila Oyama, Breeze Nanzan atre (Taiwan) operated.
- subsidiaryTakasaki Terminal BuildingManagement and management of the following facilities.
- subsidiaryUtsunomiya station developmentManagement and management of the following facilities.
- subsidiaryMito station developmentManagement and management of the following facilities.
- JR East Japan Building
- JR East Architectural Design
- Railway related facilities such as stations,Station buildingDesign and supervise and design work for commercial facilities such as new construction and renewal, hotels, office buildings, housing complex and cultural facilities.
- JR East Urban Development
- Japan Hotel
- Morioka Terminal Building
- Sendai Terminal Building
- Akita Station Building
- JR East Aomori Commercial Development
- JR East Commercial Development
- Grand Duo(Tachikawa Station/Kamata Station) management.
- JR Tokyo Nishi Station Building Development
- Yokohama Station Building
- Shonan Station Building
- JR East Retail Net
- Station Building MIDORI
- JR East Niigata City Create
Travel and leisure industry
- Byu Travel Service
- Adult holiday clubMember services, domestic travel planning and sales, travel to Japan, overseas travel.
- Gala Yuzawa
- Gala Yuzawa Ski ResortOperated.
- JR East Sports
- Operates the sports club "Jexar".
Food and beverage/sales business
- JR East Corporation 
- JR East Retail Net(Former East Japan Kiosk)
- JR East Foods(OldJapanese Restaurant EnterpriseとJR East Food BusinessMerged)
- JR East Water Business
Railway vehicle manufacturing
- General vehicle manufacturing plant
- JR East Startup 
- Corporate investing in a startup companyventure capital.
- JR East Mechatronics
- JR East Technology
- JR East Information System
- Orange page
- Publication of the magazine "Orange Page" for housewives.
- JR East Architectural Design
- JR East Consultants
- View card
- Credit cardbusiness.
- District heat supplyJewelry business
- JR Central Line Mall
- JR East Tohoku Comprehensive Service
- JR East Station Service
- Outsourced station services in all areas of the Kanto area of JR East (Tokyo, Yokohama, Hachioji, Omiya, Chiba, Mito, Takasaki branch offices).
- JR East Service Creation
- In-car sales・Attendant work etc.
Equity method affiliate
- East Japan Railway Culture Foundation
- Transportation Museum(Closed May 2006, 5)
Other investment companies
- Saitama New Urban Transportation - New ShuttleOperated. Invested approximately 35%.
- Tokyo Seaside High Speed Rail - Rinkai lineOperated.
- Kotsu Shimbun -Former Kosai Publisher.
- Cable TV Shinagawa
- Media Saitama
- UQ Communications
- Narita Airport High Speed Rail
- Sendai Airport Railway
- Japan Travel -From 2002 JR WestConsolidated subsidiary.
- JR East Taiwan Business Development (Chinese: Taiwan Eastern Business Development Co., Ltd.,English: JRE Business Development Taiwan, Inc.)-To operate the restaurant business including station lunch and the real estate business such as station buildings,Taiwan-Taipei CityEstablished on April 2018, 4.. In 2019, we will launch “JAPAN RAIL CAFE”, which sends Japanese travel product sales and inbound information locally (Taipei Nanshan SquareWithinBreeze NanshanAtre").
- West Midlands Trains -British train operator
|East Japan Railway Company(JR Toro Union)||All Japan Railway Labor Union General Federation(JR Soren)|
|JNR Labor UnionEast Japan Headquarters (Kokuro East Japan)||National Railways Labor Union (National Labor)|
|JR East Labor Union(East Japan Union)|
|(JR Higashi Labor)|
|National Railways Motor Union(Union Federation)|
|JR East Union(JRE Union)||Japan Railway Trade Union Federation(JR Union)|
|(JR Niigata labor union)|
|All Japan Construction Transportation General Labor UnionNational Railways East Japan Headquarters (Kenko Labor East Japan Headquarters)||All Japan Construction Transportation General Labor Union (Construction Labor)|
|Railway industry labor union(Iron industry)|
|(JTSU-E)||Japan Transport Service Labor Union (JTSU)|
The labor union with the largest number of members is the East Japan Railway Company. Since the establishment of the company, we have signed a joint labor-management declaration and have taken a cooperative route,2018 OfSpring fightAt, "Uniform flat rateBearRequestDisputeForetold.. Therefore, the company was notified of the “expiration of the joint labor-management declaration”.Since then, withdrawal of union members has continued, and in just four months, about two-thirds of the organization's approximately 4 people have withdrawn, resulting in the adoption of an unusual "declaration of defeat" at regular conferences..
Due to withdrawal, most business establishments no longer have a majority of unions,Labor Standards ActAgreement based on Article XNUMX (so-calledXNUMX agreement) Was established as a representative group to conclude the agreement, but the company is not a labor union.
Of each labor union, East Japan Railway Rail Union, JNR Labor Union East Japan Headquarters, JR East Labor Union, JR East New Rail Labor Union, JR East Labor Union, JR East Union, JR East Niigata Labor Union and All Japan Construction Transportation General Labor Union National Railways East Japan Headquarters has a collective agreement with the company. On May 2020, 5, a collective agreement was signed with the JR East Transport Service Labor Union.
It sells residential land and condominiums.Home building licenseThe number is Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (5) No. 5287.
Residential lot sales
Bubble periodReflecting soaring land pricesTochigiKitsuregawa Town(CurrentSakura City) Developed toFiore KitsuregawaStarting from, in a suburb area 90km outside Tokyo StationNew residential area(Condominium for sale of housing (complex)) Is being developed. More than 20 years have passed since the start of sales of Kitsuregawa and Katsuradai, but new sales are on sale, and they are located in stations and trains centered on the Tokyo branch, Omiya branch, and Hachioji branch.Traffic advertisingIs posted.
- Fiore Kitsuregawa(Kosai BuildingJointly with)
- Pastoral Bukatsudai(Saruhashi StationPrevious,Shimizu ConstructionJointly with)
- Byu Verger Haruna Anchu(Annaka Haruna StationPrevious,JR East Urban Development-Iron construction-Nishimatsu ConstructionJointly with)
- Byu Forest Kirengawa (Tochigi Prefecture)Sakura City (North of Fiorekitsuregawa)
From 1997 to 2004, a wholly owned subsidiaryJR East Housing DevelopmentJointly withByu ParcI was developing a branded condominium. It is built on the site of a company housing or idle land, and most of the properties are sold.Mitsubishi Real Estate Service, Condominium management at the time of saleMitsubishi Jisho CommunityWas outsourced to.
賃 貸 マ ン シ ョ ン
- Announcer in charge of station broadcasting and in-car broadcasting
- Masayuki Sakai(Japanese) -Shinkansen and conventional limited express trainsIn-car automatic broadcasting(Shinonoi LineLimited expressShinano"and,Express train with sleeping berths "Sunrise Izumo-Seto"except for[Note 24]）.
- Gene Wilson --ShinkansenEnglish broadcast.
- Naoko Miura(Japanese),Christel Chiari(English) --Automatic in-car broadcasting of commuter trains in the Greater Tokyo area.
- Kaiko Mukaiyama,Kazuhisa Tanaka,Eiji Tsuda - Tokyo metropolitan area transportation management systemAutomatic broadcasting of major stations that have introduced. Tsuda is retiring one after another and is being replaced by Tanaka.
- Akira Murayama - Saikyo LineとKeiyo LineStation broadcast
- Yoshiikeiko --Station broadcasting of some stations near Kanto
- Rumiko Varnes - Narita ExpressAnd station English broadcast
- Former employee
- Kaoru Tashiro -YuanMember of the House of Councilors..Labor activist.Former driver.
- Akira Matsuzaki --Labor activist.
- Hideyuki Hanyu - Tokyo Verdy 1969Representative Director and President,J LeagueFormer Executive Secretary.
- Norihiro Akahoshi - Hanshin TigersBefore joining the team, he played an active part in adult baseball.conductorAlso acquired the qualification of.
- Makoto Kosaka - Pro baseball player.Before joining professional baseballJR East Japan Tohoku Baseball ClubBelong to.
- Hirosuke Tanaka - Pro baseball player.
- Fujiwara Arata --When working at the Hachioji branch office, he was named as the founder of the running team.New Year EkidenContributed to the first appearance in.
- Natsumi Takamori - Voice actorWorked on the ground before debut.
- Ken Niinobe - poets.Takasaki branchHe has served as general manager and welfare manager.
- Takao Suda -Horse racing critic. Worked for 2 years.
- Seki Daichi -Author of "". He is the conductor of the Takasaki branch, and is said to have started the real voice English broadcast because he is fluent in languages. Leaving the company in 2019.
- Eiji Hosoya --Has been a director since the time of the Japanese National Railways, and has served as vice president.
- Yoshio Ishida --JR East Representative Director Vice President, Director Vice Chairman,International Railway UnionChairman,Japan Railway Driving AssociationChairman.
- Houki Kogata --Vice President and Vice Chairman of JR East.
- Tetsujiro Tani --JR East Representative Director and Vice President,LUMINEPresident and CEO.
- Hara Tsuneo -JR EastNagano branchDirector and branch president.
- Takeshi Inoo --JR East Director.
- Seiji Kanaki --JR East Audit & Supervisory Board Member.
- Akio Shiibashi - JR East MechatronicsPresident and CEO.
- Shoji Nishida - JR East Rental RentalPresident and CEO.After retirementFukushimaHobara TownMayor,Date CityServed as mayor.
- Takuro Yamamoto - Iron constructionPresident and Representative Director and President.
- Yoshiaki Arai --LUMINE Counselor.
- Takeshi Sasaki -JR EastOutside director.
- Yasuharu Suematsu --JR East Outside Director.
- J. Wally Higgins --Adviser, International Department, Planning Headquarters.
- ^ To avoid the meaning of "lose money", the "iron" character in the East Japan Railway Company namelogoIn letters鉃"(Kinkyoku is a bow and arrow) is adopted, but officiallyCompany nameIs "鉄Is (Shikoku Passenger RailwayOther than JR other companies as well).
- ^ Kanto area routes are Tokyo, Hachioji, Yokohama, Omiya, Chiba, Takasaki, and Mito branch offices.Conventional linePoint to (PDF) reference.
- ^ At the time of conversion, Watarase Valley Railway received a railway business license for all lines between Matou Station-Kiryu Station including Ashio-Honzan Station-Ashio-Honzan Station on December 1988, 12., May 1989, 3Watarase Gorge LineOnly between Kiryu Station and Matou Station, and between Matou Station and Ashio Motoyama Station, the license expired in 1998 without opening..
- ^ Child ICOCAInitially, it was excluded from mutual use, but it became a target of mutual use from March 2007, 3.
- ^ Within a few years, it will spread to other station buildings,VIEW Thanks Point,Suica pointsWill also be integrated.. Among them, Suica points will be integrated on December 2017, 12, and VIEW Thanks points will be integrated in 5.
- ^ Strictly speaking, Tsurumi Station- Yokohama Hazawa StationwhileTokaido Freight LinePassenger business started.Yokohama Hazawa Station-Newly opened between Hazawa Yokohama-Kokudai Station.
- ^ JR East Retail Net Co., Ltd. will be the surviving company, and the other three companies will be absorbed and merged.In addition, the surviving company, JR East Retail Net, will change to the new company name.
- ^ a b The Yamagata Shinkansen is the Ou Main Line (between Fukushima Station and Shinjo Station), and the Akita Shinkansen is the name of the operating system that directly connects each conventional line of the Tazawako Line/Ou Main Line (between Omagari Station and Akita Station) and the Tohoku Shinkansen. Is not an official route name.
- ^ a b c d e f Do not actually go through
- ^ JR Hokkaido often implemented the timetable revision in October (March 10, December 2009), but since 3, it has been implemented in March like other JR companies. .. JR Shikoku often implements the timetable revision in March, but it may not be implemented depending on the year.
- ^ However, this is not the case because the Tohoku Shinkansen was revised ahead of other companies on the JR schedule on March 3th.
- ^ Some of the trains listed below may not be open.
- ^ "KomachiIs open only between Tokyo Station and Morioka Station.
- ^ However, it was a wholly owned subsidiary of Nippon Restaurant Enterprise Co., Ltd., which was established from April 2019, 4 to June 1, 6.
- ^ With Japanese Restaurant EnterpriseJurakuJoint venture company.
- ^ The Japanese restaurant enterprise has invested since its establishment.
- ^ However, the General Vehicle Manufacturing Niitsu Plant is JR East Niitsu Vehicle Manufacturing until March 2014.
- ^ All equipment renewal vehicles are manufactured by Mitsubishi Electric.
- ^ There were some 165/169 series trains and some Kiha 58 series diesel cars that had been converted to convertible cross seats.
- ^ Originally, the “general type” classification was used for railcars and passenger cars whose main purpose is to use on ordinary trains. According to the definition of the JNR, there is an entrance/exit in the passenger cabin, and horizontal (long seat) and vertical It is stipulated as a vehicle type that has a type seat (cross seat) and has performance suitable for commuting transportation. Regarding railcars, vehicles that are called commuting type or suburban type have been manufactured nominally, but the distinction of use is not clear in actual operation. It was a concept that includes commuting type and suburban type, and it was customarily divided into general type.. In a passenger car50 seriesThe passenger car is nominally for commuting, but because it is a semi-cross seat reflecting the demand in rural areas, it is neither a commuter type nor a suburban type (in the JNR era, the commuting type was prescribed as a long seat). This is also classified as a general form.. In addition,Old passenger carIt was called "general passenger car" (also called "conventional passenger car") at the JNR site, but it was officially classified because it did not exist in the regulations at the time when the old passenger car was manufactured. is not .. Detail is"General vehicle (railway)""Normal train # Classification on the vehicleSee.
- ^ Manufactured for the limited express "Akita relay" that was operated as a substitute for the limited express "Tazawa" by the Tazawako line renewal workKiha 110 typeThe 300s are the only vehicles owned. Note that this vehicle is still in use after being remodeled as a regular car after being subjected to remodeling work after the operation of the train concerned.
- ^ Use on some vehicles in the formatTRAIN SUITE ShikishimaThere is an example of the E001 type car No. 5-7.
- ^ If you use a green car only within the JR East line, the green fare within a distance of 300km except the Shinkansen and some limited express is 240-1,000 yen cheaper than other JR companies (excluding JR Kyushu). It is set.
- ^ Models used by ShinanoBelongs to JR CentralVehicles used by Sunrise ExpressIs because it belongs to JR West and JR Central.それぞれEachFumie NishimuraIs in charge.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j The 33rd termSecurities report"
- ^ "JR East, solid overseas departure / railway operation in the UK / making achievements from profits"Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun』December 2017, 12 (general face).
- ^ (PDF) -East Japan Railway
- ^ "(PDF)”. East Japan Railway Company (October 2016, 10). 2018th of February 8Browse.
- ^ a b (PDF) -East Japan Railway
- ^ (PDF) -East Japan Railway
- ^ Life service businessJR East website (read January 2018, 1)
- ^ a b "JR East Japan: A defensive brand with growth potential"Nikkei BusinessOnline (delivered on January 2008, 1)
- ^ Regional rediscovery projectJR East website (read January 2018, 1)
- ^ Child-rearing support project "HAPPY CHILD PROJECT"JR East website (read January 2018, 1)
- ^ Organization chart --East Japan Railway Company, viewed April 2021, 4
- ^ "Press release on Shinanogawa power station" (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company (JR East)
- ^ "Public relations about Shinanogawa power plant”. Tokamachi City. 2011th of February 5Browse.
- ^ “Maximum use of self-employed electricity and reduction of electricity consumption in JR East” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company (JR East), (March 2011, 3) 2011th of February 3Browse.
- ^ “Aiming for zero CO2050 emissions in fiscal 2” (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (April 2020, 5) 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k "7 years of JR 14 companies"Traffic newspaper』Kotsu Shimbun, April 2001, 4, page 2.
- ^ "Railway Handbook" supervised by the Railway Bureau of the Ministry of Transport, 9 edition, Denkisha Kenkyukai / Railway Book Publishing Association, p.85
- ^ Masayuki Moriguchi, "Walking on the Railroad Unfinished Line <Private Railway Edition>" JTB, 2001, p.188
- ^ a b "Expanding all-day smoking at stations" "Kotsu Shimbun" Kotsu Shimbun, February 1993, 2, 4nd page.
- ^ (PDF) -East Japan Railway
- ^ a b c d e "Opening record of iron orbit (after 5)”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. 2020th of February 8Browse.
- ^ a b c d e "Abolition of railway tracks (after 5)”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. 2020th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Railway Record Book" "RAIL FAN" Vol. 49, No. 9, Japan Railfan Club, January 2002, p. 9.
- ^ "JR East has achieved complete privatization"Nihon Keizai Shimbun"Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 2002, 6, evening edition 22.
- ^ “Exclusion from the World Trade Organization (WTO) Government Procurement Agreement” (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (October 2014, 10)
- ^ "About the outline of the operation plan accompanying the opening of the Hokuriku Shinkansen between Nagano and Kanazawa" (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (October 2014, 8) 2014th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Electric Vehicle Study Group"Heisei 21 Railroad Handbook" p.XNUMX
- ^ (PDF) East Japan Railway Sendai Branch (July 2014, 7)
- ^ (PDF) East Japan Railway Sendai Branch (January 2015, 1)
- ^ (PDF) East Japan Railway Sendai Branch (January 2015, 2)
- ^ “～JR East Group common point～“JRE POINT” will be started” (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (April 2015, 7) 2016th of February 3Browse.
- ^ “～JR East Group common point～“JRE POINT” Start on February 2 We will hold “JRE POINT Start Campaign”! ” (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (April 2016, 2) 2016th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "JR East "JRE POINT" start" "Kotsu Shimbun" Kotsu Shimbun, February 2016, 2.
- ^ Hokkaido serious news to choose with you [final vote until December 12-candidates here] 20 Hokkaido Shinkansen opens Asahi Shimbun digital(April 2017, 8) Viewed June 3, 2020
- ^ "JR East, Mitsui & Co., start passenger railway business in the UK Operation right until 2026". Finance newspaper (September 2017, 12). 2020th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. East Japan Railway Company (October 2018, 7). 2018th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "About fraud and suspension of publications on the public relations magazine "JR EAST"”. East Japan Railway Company (created on July 2019, 7). 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "The public relations magazine for the outside, which has continued since the establishment of JR East, will be suspended--unauthorized modification in the June issue article". response(Created on July 2019, 7). 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Manufactured by JR East public relations magazine". Newsletter(Created on July 2019, 7). 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Shared offices at JR East and stations from August, Tokyo, Shinjuku, etc."Nihon Keizai Shimbun News Site (July 2019, 7) Read December 10, 2020
- ^ "Hokuriku Shinkansen vehicle flooded by typhoon, loss of 148 billion yen"Yomiuri Shimbun], January 2019, 10.2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Opened Sotetsu/JR direct line. Sotetsu operates directly with the city center. Sotetsu President "A great opportunity to learn about Sotetsu Line"". Travel Watch. Impress (September 2020, 11). 2020th of February 2Browse.
- ^ a b "276 elevated pillars, earthquake-proof construction leaked JR East" "Yomiuri Shimbun" morning edition August 2020, 8 (social aspect)
- ^ a b c "Railway tracks that have been abolished in recent years”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Regarding notification of advancement of railway business abolition date on the Kesennuma line (Yanazu-Kesennuma) and Ofunato line (Kesennuma-Morima)" (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (October 2020, 1) 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ “JR multifunctional toilet lock, 19 stations to 2 Akita stations and Kanagawa opening”. InstituteKyodo News(July 2020, 7) 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ JR East's last train advancement Within 100 km from Tokyo Station There is also a coupon service using "watermelon" Nihon Keizai Shimbun News Site (delivered on September 2020, 9) Retrieved September 3, 2020
- ^ "JR East's first deficit forecast of 4180 billion yen / West also deficit maximum for the fiscal year ending March 21, 3" "Yomiuri Shimbun" morning edition September 2020, 9 (economic)
- ^ "Notice about reorganization of JR East Group business”. East Japan Railway Company (January 2020, 11). 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Reorganization of four JR East Group companies, new company JR East Cross Station will be born next spring". BIGLOBENews (Big Robe Co., Ltd.). (November 2020, 11) 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "About the termination of train public telephone service on the Shinkansen”. JR East. 2021/4Browse.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism supervised by the Railway Bureau "Railway Manual" 29 edition, Electric Vehicle Study Group/Railway Book Publication Society, p.23
- ^ "Railway Handbook" supervised by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Railway Manual, Electric Vehicle Study Group/Railway Book Publication Society, p. 61
- ^ "JTB Fare Table" No. 17, 1998, Japan Transportation Corporation, p.369
- ^ Mitsutera Teramoto "JR Limited Express Quarter Century" (Icarus Publishing) P.42
- ^ a b c "Business ｜ JR East Service Creation”. JR East Service Creation Co., Ltd. 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. East Japan Railway Company, Nippon Restaurant Enterprise Co., Ltd. (May 2019, 5). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ a b c "(PDF)”. East Japan Railway Company (January 2019, 1). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "In-car sales information: JR Odekake Net”. West Japan Railway Company. 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Introduction of work｜JR East Service Creation”. JR East Service Creation Co., Ltd. 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ a b c Company Profile｜Company Profile｜NRE NIPPON RESTAURANT ENTERPRISE
- ^ "(PDF)”(May 2019, 5). 2019th of February 5Browse.
- ^ “JR East subsidiary Kanazawa sales branch “Hakutaka” in-car sales”. Hokoku/Toyama newspaper homepage (Hokkoku Shimbun). (July 2014, 9). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 4. 2015th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. East Japan Railway Company (January 2019, 2). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. East Japan Railway Company (January 2019, 5). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ (PDF) -East Japan Railway
- ^ Icarus Publishing "E231/E233 Hyper Detail" p. 108
- ^ Koyusha "Railway fan] No.539 p. 36
- ^ Railroad JournalRailway journal] No.403 p.72
- ^ Railroad Journal "Railway Journal" No.492 p.33
- ^ Railroad Journal "Railway Journal" No.517 p.46
- ^ Railroad Journal "Railway Journal" No.547 p.22
- ^ Yukitaka Ishii "Kiha 47 Monogatari" (JTB Publishing) p.36-37
- ^ Naoaki Okada and Masao Tani "New Edition JNR Passenger Car/Freight Car Guidebook" (Seibundo Shinkosha) p.28, p.48
- ^ Seiichi Okada"JNR Steel Passenger Car I" (JTB Publishing) p.239
- ^ Cat publishing``Rail Magazine'' No.336 p.9
- ^ Electric Vehicle Study GroupRailway pictorial] No.879 p.18
- ^ "About renewal of customer service uniforms”. East Japan Railway Company (October 2019, 10). 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "Their Majesties the Emperor and Empress, Yukihiro Kyoto.". 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ a b c "We do new company song" "Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun, December 1991, 2, page 20.
- ^ JR East Baseball Club: Support song/company song/support song｜Company song -Retrieved August 2018, 4.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF) -East Japan Railway
- ^ 
- ^ (Traditional Chinese)"Taiwan Eastern Business Development Co., Ltd.". 2019th of February 2Browse. Taiwan Corporation Information Network
- ^ (Traditional Chinese) part(Japanese)"JR East Japan Taiwan Business Development _ Taiwan Taiwan East Business Development Co., Ltd.". 2019th of February 2Browse. 104 Recuitement Bank.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (March 2018, 2). 2018th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Business department bulletin. East Japan Railway Workers' Union (March 2018, 3). 2018th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "JR East labor union “declaration of defeat” The end of the strike plan... Withdrawal from 3 people, recovery difficult"Sankei Shimbun" Sankei Shimbun, June 2018, 6.2018th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Significance of labor union asked by JR East labor union "withdrawing 3 people"". Oriental economyOnline (August 2018, 5). 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Akira Murayama -Haikyo, viewed October 2016, 10
- ^ Profile/Sigma Seven
- ^ Rumiko Varnes: Bilingual Narrator
- List of railway lines in Japan
- List of Japanese railway operators
- Japanese railway
- Japan Railway
- Railway business related
- Adult sports
- Other items
- JR SKISKI
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism - Railway station
- Pokemon -JR East bodySummer VacationIn the metropolitan areaStamp RallyAnd Pokemon Shinkansen serviceMovie versionIn addition to the production cooperation of the subsidiary JR East PlanningAnime version OfAdvertising agencyIs in charge of.
- Shinkansen deformation robot Shinkalion -JR East itself supervises the project and serves as an animation sponsor, while its subsidiary, JR East Ltd.Advertising agencyIs in charge of.
- Chiba University of Commerce -JR East is the official supporter company of the School of Service Creation.