Minimum 15 minutes Short-term laboratory at Haneda Airport PCR test and antigen test
If you write the contents roughly
By conducting inspections before departure and after arrival at the airport, the aim is to be able to use the plane with peace of mind on business trips and travel.
A facility will open at Haneda Airport where results such as PCR tests for the new coronavirus can be obtained in a short time.Haneda Airport No. 1 ... → Continue reading
FNN Prime Online
FNN Prime Online is a media that allows you to "new ways to interact with TV." Fuji TV's FNN28 station will do its utmost to deliver content such as articles, videos, live broadcasts, and the latest news that go beyond the boundaries of conventional TV and news.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
airplane(History,British: airplane, aeroplane, plane) Is in the airFlightIs a machine thataircraftOut ofJet engineInjection ofpropellerFrom the rotation ofthrustGain by accelerating forward, and by its forward movement and fixed wingLiftでGlideAnd say what emerges.
Some propeller planes have names such as biplanes, but they all represent the number of main wings.
The name of an airplane
Airplane flight principle
Simply put, an airplane isJet engineBy moving forward with a propeller or the like,WingsOn the other hand, it gains "airspeed", and thereby gains a lift greater than its own weight, and thus rises. Level flight is when the weight and lift of the plane are balanced..
The wind force does not change when a stationary object is hit by wind at a certain speed and when an object moves at the same speed in the opposite direction... For example, if a jet flies in the still air at a speed of 250 m/s, the wind is hitting the airframe from the front at a tremendous speed of 250 m/s. The power of the wind iswind speed OfSquareToProportionalIf you think that even a typhoon with a wind speed of 50-60 m/s has a huge power to destroy a house, you can imagine the strength of the wind that acts on a jet plane. The wing lift is the sameAngle of attackThen, the lift increases in proportion to the square of the speed, and at the same speed, the lift increases as the attack angle increases. When an airplane keeps a certain level and continues to fly horizontally, the lift balances with gravity, and the thrust of the propulsion device acts on the entire airplane.DragWe must try to balance each other. Therefore (when flying horizontally), the angle of attack is reduced when flying at high speed, the angle of attack is increased when flying at low speed, and the lift and gravity are adjusted to balance each other..
In addition, if only the above description is made, it means that "when the attack angle of the wing is increased more and more, level flight is possible even if the speed is reduced", but at the stage when the attack angle reaches a certain limitstallPhenomenon occurs.. Therefore, there is a minimum speed at which an airplane can fly safely, which is called "minimum speed" or "stall speed"... For example, it is generally about 200-250km/h for jet transport aircraft. So in this case (the former)ShinkansenYou can fly safely only at speeds above the maximum speed of.
平凡 社"World Encyclopedia(1988 version), the structure (or composition) of an airplane[Note 3]) AsWings,Propulsion device,胴体,Landing gear”.. According to "Basics and Mechanisms of Airplanes", we are shaping airplanespartsNumber of largePassenger planeIsAirbusIn the case of etc., it will exceed 300 million points, but if it is roughly classified as a structure, any aircraft willWing・It is divided into three parts of the tail.
It should be noted that the above is a description of a typical structure of an airplane, and there is a model having a structure different from that. For example,B-2BomberHas no torso and tail likeAll-wing aircraftHas been put into practical use (although a small number).
- Aircraft structure
Aircraft(That is, the part that does not include the propulsion system)ConstructionThe types oftruss,beam, Rod, tubeWireThe fixed frame structure composed of etc. is attached as an outer plate, and the feather cloth basically does not bear the strength, but the fixed frame structure bears the strength.trussConstructionIs one of them. other than this,aluminumThe frame structure member of the frame (auxiliary material) was attached inside the alloy outer plate.Monocoque structure, Frame (auxiliary material), stringer (longitudinal member), longelon (strong longitudinal member) frame structural members were attached inside the aluminum alloy outer plateSemi-monocoque structureThere is[Note 4][Note 5] In addition, sandwich the core material between the two plate-shaped outer platessandwich-Shaped plate is used for the outer plate,rigidityThe weight can be increased, the weight can be reduced, and the number of man-hours can be greatly reduced by using less reinforcing material than ever before.Of the moving blade that is installed on the main wingSpoiler,flap,AileronUsed in[Note 6].
WingIt is,Kutta-Zukowski theoremDue to this, air circulation occurs above and below the blade, and apparently it has a cross-sectional shape in which the air flow is faster on the upper side of the blade than on the lower side of the blade. (The folklore that "the upper surface of the wing is more swollen than the lower surface, but the airflow passing through the upper side and the airflow passing through the lower side reach the rear end of the blade at the same time, the upper side airflow with a longer path becomes faster." (There is no basis for the assumption that the upper airflow and the lower airflow reach the rear end at the same time, and it is not possible to explain the rear flight and the flight of a paper airplane.)Bernoulli's theoremTherefore, the pressure in the upper part where the air flow is faster is lower than that in the lower part, and due to this pressure difference, an upward force (Lift) Occurs. Generally, the blade cross-section shape (Airfoil) Is swollen on the upper sideConvexThere are various airfoils depending on the flight speed and application. With airfoilWing plane shape(The shape of the wing seen from above) has a great influence on the flight characteristics. A slender planar shape is suitable for efficiently generating lift. The ratio of the length and width of the wing isaspect ratio”(Also called “aspect ratio”)2The larger the aspect ratio, which is represented by the blade area, the larger the lift-drag ratio (ratio of lift to drag) generated on the main wing, and the smaller the induced drag generated by the wing tip vortex of the main wing. Therefore, for high-flying airplanes, slender wings with a large wing aspect ratio are advantageous..Tokyo UniversityProfessor'sShinji Suzukiaccording to,Wright brothersThe aspect effect has been understood since the age of.. However, if you increase the aspect ratio too muchStrengthProblems come out
The longer the blade is, the more advantageous it is in terms of lift. However, it is inevitable that the load at the base of the blade is increased as a result. The wing of an airplane flying at high speedAir resistanceLess isSwept wingsIs adopted. In other words, if a sweepback angle is added, the velocity component at right angles in the vicinity of the speed of sound at the leading edge of the wing will decrease,shock waveThere is an advantage that the drag force can be reduced (from this advantage, swept wings are adopted in addition to the main wing). Furthermore, due to the relationship between lift and speed, supersonic aircraft require smaller wings because of their higher speed. For this reason,Supersonic aircraftIn delta wings with extremely small aspect ratio,Aussie wingsIs adopted. On the other hand, when the lift is emphasized, for example,Navigation machine, A spy reconnaissance aircraft that flies in an extremely narrow speed range at high altitude " U-2In ", a wing with a large aspect ratio is adopted..
In order to achieve both strength and lightness, the wing structure often adopts a semi-monocoque structure like the fuselage described below..
- Wing spar: Wing bending of wingsloadとShearA member mainly responsible for force. Most small aircraft have one per wing. There are a few large machines and many more, and the auxiliary ones are called stringers.
- Wing rib: A thin plate that is orthogonal to the girder, has a wing shape, and is necessary to hold the wing shape. It has the role of transmitting aerodynamic forces from the skin and stringers to the spar, but there is an auxiliary ossicle that does not have the role of transmitting aerodynamic forces to the spar only by holding the airfoil shape. Many are arranged in the spanwise direction.
- Skin (skin): A thin plate that covers the surface of the rib. Take charge of torsional load.
Depending on the spar, wing ribs, and outer skinstressIt is a skin structureTorsion box structureIs composed of. The torsion box is a box-shaped structure that transmits a torsion load to the machine body, and is strong against bending, shearing force, and torsion. As a type, a structure with a front edge skin attached to one girderSingle girder stress skin structure, The front girder and the rear girder are arranged horizontally, and the outer plate is attached on the top and bottom between them.Double girder stress skin structure, The front girder, main girder, and rear girder are arranged horizontally, and the outer plates are attached above and below the girder.Double girder stress skin structure, A stringer is attached to the two-girder stress skin structure and the three-girder stress skin structure in the spanwise direction inside the outer plate, so that the stringer and the outer plate bear the bending load.Multi-stringer structureThere is. The wing spar is a structural member that transfers the load of the main wing in the fuselage to the fuselage.Carlisle MemberThe auxiliary girders are attached to the mounting fittings in the fuselage body, respectively. In medium and large sized machines, the carlisle member has a torsion box structure, and the left and right main wings are attached to it. In addition, aerodynamic forces such as lift generated on the wing are transmitted in the order of skin → wing rib → wing spar → fuselage.
The thickness of the spar, the thickness of the outer plate, and the material depend on that part.stressThe girder is thin and the outer plate is thin near the tip of the wing. Recently, a method of directly cutting these structures from a large metal rod has also been adopted. Since lift acts in the direction of bending the main wing upward during flight, a material that is strong against pulling is selected for the lower skin and a material that is resistant to compression is selected for the upper skin.FighterFor thin blades like, use materials in combination according to the stress applied to each placeComposite materialIs often used.
The torsion box inside the wing is sealed with a fuel resistant sealant.Fuel tankThis method is often used forIntegral tankCall. In addition, the wing is often equipped with landing gear such as an engine or main landing gear.Attack aircraftWeapons on the main wingbomb-missile,Increase fuel tankThe main wings are required to have sufficient strength in all cases, and the legs and the attachment parts of the armament are sufficiently reinforced.
Modern airplanes have one wing on each side (single leaf), except in special cases. In the rear part of the wing (rear edge)Aileron(Auxiliary wing) and front and rear of the main wing increase lift at low takeoff and landingflapAnd slatsHigh lift deviceIs equipped with. On the upper surface of the wing, to reduce the lift of the wing when applying the air brake during landing and gliding, and during flightSpoilerSome are equipped with. Also, in order to prevent drag increase due to vortex generation at the wing and fuselage joint, and to reduce resistance due to vortex flow generation at the wing tip,WingletSome also wear.
Control device (auxiliary wing, elevator, rudder)
The aircraft controls the attitude around the three axes of the aircraft (pitching,Yawing,rolling) Auxiliary wing which is the main control surface for changingElevator-RudderTo operateMain control deviceAnd the engine andthrottleOperation, flap, air brake,tab,Spoiler,SlatsOperate the auxiliary control surface such asCo-pilotIt is divided into The latter requires a display when operating them[Note 7].
In addition, the type of control deviceHuman-powered control device,Power steering,Booster control,Fly-by-wire controlIs roughly divided into Human-powered control devices are used in small and medium-sized aircraft, and cables (cables) are placed between the cockpit and the control surface.pulley, ま た はrodConnected by a link mechanism that uses a lever, etc.[Note 8]Since the control surface is operated only by human power, it has the advantage that it is easy to work and maintain and highly reliable. This includespulleyUseCable control systemUse push-pull rodsPush-pull rod control systemUse a tube called a torsion tubeTorsion tube control systemThere is. The rope control system is lightweight, has no play, is free to change direction, and is inexpensive. On the other handfriction,wear, Space is required,tensionHowever, the disadvantage is that it requires a large amount of growth. In addition, two lines are used between the cockpit and the control wing surface, and are used in a reciprocating type. If this is a single line, due to a sudden change in posture during flight,Acceleration of gravityThis is because the rope slacks when it is hung on the rope, and the control surface moves freely. The push-pull rod control system has little wear and does not stretch. On the other hand, it is heavy, playful, and expensive. It is necessary to remove the main wing etc. mainly for transportation, and adjustment can be simplified during assemblyグ ラ イ ダ ーUsed in. The torsion tube control system isleverIt is divided into a model and a gear model. The former was attached to the rear of the wingflapIt is used in the flap system that operates the. The latter is characterized by a small frictional force, and is used in places where there is a large change in direction.
Power steering devices are used in large aircraft that require large maneuvering power and in airplanes that fly in the supersonic or subsonic range. The main body of the airplane is linked via a link mechanism provided between the cockpit and the control surface.hydraulicOperated by high pressure hydraulic pressure supplied from the systemActuatorBy operating the control surface. The booster control device is a type of power control device.The booster control device is operated directly between the cockpit and the control wing surface via the same link mechanism as the human-powered control device. And boost the oil pressureActuatorThe force is applied to the control surface by.Fly by wireInstead of a mechanical link,Electrical wireTransmits the operation amount, and the input to the control device is the transmitter.electoronic signalsAnd the electrical signal is converted toAccelerationAnd a flight control computer that incorporates a sensor and computer to detect tiltThe servo-It is transmitted to the actuator and operates the control surface.
AileronOn the left and right edges of the main wing, on the rear edge,HingeAttached by. Ailerons are designed so that when one is raised, the other is lowered. For example, lowering the right side increases the left side in conjunction with it, and lowering the left side increases the right side in conjunction with it. For example, lowering the left auxiliary wing and raising the right auxiliary wing increases the lift on the left wing and decreases the lift on the right wing.MomentWorks. With this moment, the aircraft can be tilted to the right and the aircraft that was tilted too far to the left can be returned to the horizontal position. Also, in the case of a large jet aircraft, it is equipped with two auxiliary wings for low speed range outside the main wing and between the flaps on the inside for full speed range. In the case of, two ailerons are activated, when flying at high speed, the ailerons for the outer low speed range are locked, and only the inner aileron for the entire speed range operates. Both of them tilt the aircraft by operating the flight spoiler installed on the upper side of the main wing that tilts at the same time as the operation of the auxiliary wings. Further, the auxiliary wings are always used when turning the aircraft, and the auxiliary wings are used to tilt the aircraft before turning, and then the rudder is operated to turn.
What is equipped in the vertical directionVertical tail, What extends to the left and rightHorizontal stabilizerIs called. For the vertical stabilizer, the part fixed to the fuselage is the vertical stabilizer, and the movable part behind it is theRudder (or rudder)Call. The horizontal stabilizer is likewise a horizontal stabilizerElevatorIn general, the latter is designed with the mounting angle to the fuselage slightly above the horizontal in consideration of the washing flow from the wing (English: "down wash"). The tail is generallyMomentIt is placed far enough away from the wing to secure Most are installed at the rear end of the fuselage,Entertainment aircraft) Is also available. The structure of the tail wing is similar to that of the main wing, but it has less strength problems and is simpler than the main wing. An airplane without tails (both or only horizontal stabilizers) is called a tailless aircraft. There is also a system called a flying tail in which the entire horizontal stabilizer surface is movable without a fixed horizontal stabilizer. In this case, the horizontal stabilizer is a stabilizer (stabilizer + Elevator) is called. This methodWorld War IFrom the present to the present, it is often adopted in fighters that require mobility. On the other hand, since the entire blade surface is a moving blade and has high efficiency, it is often used in small aircraft because it has the advantage of requiring a small and light tail. For jet aircraft that fly from subsonic to transonic range, equipped with power control device,Trim tabCan not be used, and if the angle of the rudder of the elevator is set large, from the tip of the rudder surfaceshock waveOccurs, the steering force suddenly increases and the effectiveness of the rudder decreases.Therefore, the method of changing the steering angle of the horizontal stabilizer during flight to reduce the steering amount of the elevator is adopted.Adjustable stabilizerIt is called. In this case, the horizontal stabilizer is used for long-term pitch attitude stabilization (trim) and the horizontal stabilizer for short-term control.
Elevator (elevator) movement and accompanyingpitchingmotion.
The movement of the rudder (rudder) and itYawingmotion.
Large jet airlinerAirbus A380The tail stabilizer, the red part is the vertical stabilizer, the pink part is the rudder (ladder), the blue part is the horizontal stabilizer, and the light blue part is the elevator (elevator).
In order to generate lift on the wing, it is necessary to use a propulsion device that overcomes the resistance of the air flow hitting from the front and gives the aircraft the speed necessary for flight..
The reciprocating machine sets the engine output shaft speedDecelerationThen,propellerMost of them are driven by the forward lift force generated by each propeller blade. However, those of the gas turbine are as follows depending on the difference in the method of obtaining the propulsion force.
- Ejection of combustion gas (exhaust gas)Energy OfRecoilThethrustAnd mostHistoryLongTurbo jet engine
- Decelerate the rotation of the turbine shaft to drive the propellerTurboprop engine
- Large diameter with turbine in addition to exhaust reaction forceフ ァ ンDrive and get thrustTurbo fan engine
Among them, the turbojet engine is distinguished from the method that mechanically extracts the driving force from the turbine shaft.pure・It is also called “jet engine”. Each of them is properly used depending on its application, making the most of its characteristics.
Besides this,electric motorTurn the propeller with (motor)Electric aircraftThere are already flight examples, and the development of new models is progressing.Flying carThe type with the function as is also being studied.electricityIs installedPower InputOr combined with the engineGeneratorHybrid type obtained fromIn addition to, attached to the aircraftSolar celluseSolar planeThere is also.
Other engines that have been adopted in the past include:Second World WarIn Germany from before to the end of the war,KruppとJunkersbyUpside down type (de)2 cyclesdiesel engine,Yumo 205 and Yumo 207Equipped withDornier Do 18(German version) AndBlom und foss BV 138,BV 222On the waterTransport aircraftWankel for small propeller planesRotary engine,Cruise missileV1Used forPulse jet engineBesides, the fighter that appeared in Germany at the end of the war,Me 163And an American supersonic experimental machinebellX-1Such asRocket engineIs an active technology for missiles, and for supersonic (compared to rocket motors) long-range missiles.Ramjet engineIs also an active technology. Of these, the diesel engine,Global warmingIn recent years, the possibility of revival has emerged because it is effective for prevention. For hypersonic long-range missiles and othersScrumjet engineIs under development.
How to count aircraft engines in Japan is "MoverIt is represented by "departure" derived from. this isPrewarIt is a custom from and still used today. A single-equipped aircraft is called a "single-engine" (abbreviated single-shot), and two aircraft are called "twin-engine" (twin-engine). Called 3 shots, 4 shots, and so on.
weightとvolumeWith a large reciprocating engine, the degree of freedom in the engine mounting position is low, and one of the odd-engined engines as well as the single-engined one is the nose, tail, parasol-type (post support high wing arrangement) main wing. It is placed on the centerline of the fuselage in plan view, such as above. Left-right asymmetrical aircraft (BV 141) But the fuselage side with a tail (cockpitThere is no) on the center line. Most of the twin engines and moreWingIt is located at the front edge. For reasons of strength, two engines were set in a group to install together (Dornier Do X), or a two-engine engine without increasing in order to pursue speed (Dornier Do 335In)tandemSome are arranged. In addition, two adjacent engines are connected by a gear, and two engines drive one propeller (Heinkel He 177) Was also seen. These were all born in Germany during the war. To that subspeciesStar engineThere are several examples of increasing the number of steps.
Reciprocating machineWright brothersThe method used from the first machine. CurrentlyHobbiesIn addition to riding inPhoto Summarized video,PesticideScatter,Acrobatic flight, Scenic flight,Water taxiIt is used for etc.
Small to medium size aircraft that take off and land frequently on relatively short distance routes have better takeoff and landing performance than jet aircraft.Turbo propThe machine is more suitable. For that reason, it is called a 10- to 50-seater airliner or in poor condition.AirfieldFor military operationTransport aircraftThere are many turboprop aircraft. Some of them are small aircraft, such as private aircraft, and have turboprop engines.
In modern times, medium to largePassenger planeAndMilitary aircraftOf which, the type that requires high speed (FighterEtc.) are all jet aircraft. Among them, pure jetexhaustEnergyでthrustA method to coverTurbo jetCall.noiseIs large,fuel Of消费There are also many. EconomyCruising distanceAt present, passenger planes that emphasize environmental performance have good fuel economy and relatively low noise.Turbo fanThe method is the mainstream. This is a system in which a fan is installed at the forefront of the engine and both the thrust obtained by turning this fan with the turbine shaft output and the thrust of jet exhaust are used.空港When you look at the engine of a jet airliner from the front, you can see well that a fan with many blades (fan blades) is spinning. For more informationJet engineSee.
Mounting on the aircraft
When mounting a piston engine on a single-engine aircraft, use the engine mount (engine mount) that is attached to the tip of the fuselage via a fire wall.Bolts and nutsMounted via a vibration absorbing rubber cushion or pad. In the case of multi-engine aircraft, the outer plate on the main wing,Cowling, A semi-monocoque structure consisting of a structural member, a firewall, and an engine mountNacelleThe engine is installed there. For jet engines, below the wing or at the rear of the fuselagePylonIn many cases, it is connected to the engine pot through the fire wall and the engine mount and arranged in parallel. Represented by jet fightersspeedとMotilityIn an aircraft that emphasizesAir resistanceReduction andmass (mass) Due to concentration, the engine is placed inside the fuselage, both single and multiple.
In the case of a piston engine mounted on a single-engine aircraft, it is surrounded by a removable cowling. When installing a large reciprocating engine or turboprop engine, some are covered with a cowl panel with a fire wall,HingeIt is possible to open the cowl panel by. Also,Air-cooled piston engineWhen equipped with, the cowling or the cowl panel is equipped with a cowl flap for cooling the engine, and when operated during flight, it is possible to flow air from the front through the cowl flap To cool the engine. The jet engine cowl panel is installed to allow the air flowing outside the engine body to flow smoothly and to protect the engine itself from damage, and the nose cowl at the tip and hinges on the top or bottom surface are removed. It is composed of a cowl panel and a fixed cowl panel.
On the body,pilotIncluding passengers/passengers/luggage (cargo) Is installed. Also stores the nose landing gear (typically for medium and larger aircraft)[Note 9].. furtherfuelSome are equipped with a tank and main landing gear. The cockpit part is "cockpit", the guest room part is "cabinThe underfloor compartment is called a "berry". For single-engine and three-engine aircraft, one engine is mounted at the front or the rear of the fuselage. There was nothing to call the fuselage on the first airplane, and the cockpit was a simple structure on a wooden frame.chairWas posted. After that, it became a structure in which a wooden frame was covered with a durable canvas, and now it is on the surface of the frame that is combined vertically and horizontally.AluminumAlloyCarbon fiber reinforced plasticThe mainstream is a semi-monocoque structure with a thin (CFRP) plate. Note that the air is thin (hence(I.e.Is lowoxygenPassenger planes that fly in high altitudes are partitioned by a circular front pressure bulkhead and a rear pressure bulkhead inside the fuselage.[Note 10]This keeps the area between them at a pressure altitude of 8000 ft or less.Pressurization". Therefore, in addition to the load during flight, the fuselage structurePressure vesselAs a result, the structure must withstand the internal pressure.
The body of the semi-monocoque structure is mainly composed of the following members.
- Longitudinal material (stringer): Bending in the longitudinal direction of the bodyloadIt is a member mainly responsible forrigidityHave a role to increase. Even small machines have several, and large machines dozens on the circumference. Especially strong ones are called longirons.
- Circle (frame): A member in the vertical direction of the fuselage that is orthogonal to the stringer and maintains the shape of the fuselage. A ring frame is inserted between the main frames to keep the body shape constant.
- Skin (skin): A thin plate stretched on the outside of the frame. Part of tensile/compression load.
Currently, most of the models have a structure in which there are 3 legs with "legs (struts) + wheels" called a front wheel type. There is a small leg called nose gear (front leg) at the front of the fuselage, and a pair of main legs are arranged on the left and right slightly behind the center of gravity. The main wheels support 90% of the weight of the aircraft, and even more load is applied when landing, resulting in a lightweight and robust structure and cushioning.suspensionIs required. Today, many airplanes, except small aircraft, are equipped with "retractable legs" that fold the landing gear during flight to store it inside the fuselage, nacelle, and wing in order to reduce air resistance. The part to store isWheel wellIt is called. Also had a floatSeaplane,Amphibious aircraft, For snowy areasSkiSome are equipped with.
Used when landingbrakeIs hydraulicDisc brakeIs. For small machines, there is often one disc, but for large machines, there are many segmented rotor systems that use multiple disks.Anti-skid functionMany have. Also on the wheelsタ イ ヤSome large aircraft have four or eight wheel tires on one leg. Many tires are lined up to disperse the shock at the time of touchdown to withstand the shock. More unexpectedPunkThis is to prepare for. In any case, since it is used under severe conditions, its life is short, and tire replacement and rubber rewinding times are set for each model according to the number of landings..
Facilities and personnel that support the operation of airplanes
Most fixed-wing aircrafttake off,landingHas a certain lengthRunwayis necessary.Vertical takeoff and landing aircraft,RotorcraftSince maintenance and refueling are indispensable, airplanes have facilities to support them.Airfield(private空港,Air force base) Based. Is the airplane assembly plant also adjacent to the airfield so that it can fly as it is after completion?, Often equipped with a runway.
LightweightMilitary aircraftThere are also examples of takeoffs and landings on rough terrain outdoors (during World War IIGran Sasso attackSuch).Seaplane,Flying boatIt is possible to take off and land on the sea surface and lake surface. AlsoAircraft carrierIt is,Carrier-based aircraft(Aboard) Can be operated.
December 1903, 12 in the United StatesWright brothers Light flyerSantos Dumont flew the "1906-bis" in Europe on October 10, 22. This plane was the first aircraft to take off by its own means. At this time, the skeleton was generally made of wood and the wings were generally upholstered..
Even if we say "types of airplanes", they are just groupings for classification. Here, in accordance with existing introductory books, etc., the classification focusing on the purpose and size and the classification focusing on the appearance are shown.Some examples of typical aircraft are added as supplementary notes..
Classification by application
- Training machine =Stearman Model 75
- Passenger plane
- Freighter [Note 13]
- General aviation[Note 15]
- Agricultural machine=Grumman Agcat
- Business machine=Mitsubishi MU-2 Mooney
- Firefighting/disaster prevention machine [Note 16]
- Sports machine[Note 19]=Cessna 172,
- Racing machine
- Experimental machine
- Research machine
In this paper, even unarmed aircraft that do not carry weapons are considered military aircraft if they are used for military purposes.
- Fighter=F-15 Eagle,Mirage 2000,MiG 21
- Bomber=Avro Balkan,Tupolev Tu-22M backfire,Rockwell B-1
- Reconnaissance aircraft=Lockheed SR-71
- Early warning aircraft=Grumman E-2A Hawkeye
- Early warning and control aircraft=E-3 (aircraft)
- Aerial commander =E-4 (aircraft),E-6 (aircraft)
- Transport aircraft[Note 21]=Kawasaki C-1,Lockheed C-130 Hercules
- Aerial refueling machine=Boeing KC-135 Strato Tanker
- Patrol aircraft=Shinmeiwa PS-1,Lockheed P-3C Orion
- Rescue plane
- Experimental machine
- Research machine
- testing machine[Note 22]
- ■(Multi-roll machine) =F-16Since then, fighter jets of major countries are becoming more versatile.
Non-military international organization (United NationsEtc.), multinational joint operation (EUEtc.), central government agencies,Self-governing territory,Local government-MunicipalitiesAircraft such as. The mission may be part of a civilian or military aircraft.
- Government machine(For mobilization of key personnel.Japanese Government Machine,USAAir force oneSuch)
- Fire・Disaster prevention machine
- Aerial fire extinguisher
- Rescue plane
- Air ambulance[Note 23]
- Transport aircraft
- Warning machine[Note 24]
- Patrol aircraft[Note 25]
- testing machine[Note 26]
- Experimental machine
- Research machine
- Observation machine[Note 27]
- Map-ChartShooting machine for etc.
- Postal machine[Note 28]
Type classification by shape
Number of wings
Classification in monoplane. Detail isMonoplaneSee.
Classification in plane form =Rectangle/backward/forward/triangle/variable・Oval/Aussie.
Number of engines
In the case of a single shot, the jet aircraft is usually installed in the fuselage, and in the reciprocating machine, it is attached to the front or the end of the fuselage. In the case of twins or more, the position is mostly at the wing or the rear of the fuselage. Currently for light aircraft and some operations and trainingMilitary aircraftOther than that, considering the risk of failure, the engine is more than twin engines.
- Turbine(Turbo, turbofan, turboprop, ram, pulse)
- rocket[Note 29]=Sonic experimental machine Bell X-1-Me-163 Comet-Autumn water-Nutter■Nutter is an attack missile, but since it is a manned wing, it is illustrated as an airplane.
- electric motor
Propeller planeClassification in.
Front wheel type, tail wheel type, tail sled type, tandem type, float, hull (flying boat), sled
Classification by speed
Classification by takeoff and landing methods
Vertical takeoff and landing aircraft, Short-range takeoff vertical lander,Vertical/Short-range take-off and landing aircraft, Short range take-off and landing aircraft, normal take-off and landing aircraft,catobarAircraft and short-range takeoff restraint landing aircraft (Aircraft carrierでcatapult,Arresting wire,Arresting hook, Aerial starter,SledgeLanding gear
- ^ On this day, the forest (at that time12th DivisionMilitary doctorDirector)Ryoichi YagamiIs "preaching the history of airplanes".. However, the flight machine I was planning wasairshipIt is believed that it was possible that.. PrecedingChuhachi NinomiyaIs flyingDeviceWas used.
- ^ In addition, there is a rumor saying that the principle of why an airplane flies is not scientifically elucidated, but this is a mistake, and it was actually elucidated more than 100 years ago ( Broken link.Hiroyuki Yamanaka (May 2014, 5). "Is it true that I don't know why an airplane flies?" ”. Nikkei Business 2014th of February 5Browse. ）
- ^ The "Encyclopedia of the World" is an encyclopedia for the general public, so it is dealt with in the chapter called "Structure", but "Structure" has various meanings. It may not be misleading to read "structure" as "composition".
- ^ The truss structure is also called "frame structure", and there is a platform truss structure in which longlons (strong longitudinal members) are connected by vertical and horizontal columns, and a longlon (strong longitudinal members) are connected by diagonal columns. ..
- ^ Since the monocoque structure and semi-monocoque structure are structures that share the strength between the frame structure and the outer plate.Stress skin structureIt is called.
- ^ For the material of the outer plate and the core material,Synthetic resinOr metal is used,loadSince the outer plate mainly bears, the core material has a structure that is weak against load. Moreover, the shape of the core material is foamed, wavy, or the like. A typical shape is hexagonalhoneycombThe shape (honeycomb) is used, and the one using this is called.
- ^ Display devices such as engine speed, tab trim rudder angle, and flap angular position are installed in the cockpit.
- ^ By moving the movement of the rope through the quad land and the torque tube, the torque tube that transmits to the push-pull rod, the bell crank that changes the direction of the push-pull rod movement, and the parts called sectors, There is a sector that transmits movement to the rope, and there is a cable drum that winds and unwinds the rope by turning the cable drum connected to the operating wheel.
- ^ Most landing gears on the landing gear of most modern airplanes are of the front wheel type with three fulcrum wheels. The main leg is usually attached to the main wing at the center of gravity.
- ^ A portion (wheel well) for accommodating the landing gear (landing gear) is constituted by a flat plate-shaped pressure partition wall after the body is cut out.
- ^ Originally Airbus was a category of wide-body airliners, but in recent yearsAirbusDue to the rise of the company, other companies' wide body aircraft are no longer being described as Airbus.
- ^ Air transport service routes that complement main air routes with small and medium-sized aircraft
- ^ Many aircraft have been modified passenger aircraft
- ^ MailAn aircraft used to carry. In modern times, there is no dedicated plane because it is loaded in the empty space of cargo planes and passenger planes. In some countries, the postal service is open to the private sector, and along with the parcel delivery service, the private sector operates it.
- ^ Aircraft used outside the air transportation business. Commercial aircraft used for aerial photography, news reports, sightseeing, and private use
- ^ A civilian aircraft that undertakes disaster prevention and emergency missions from police and fire departments.
- ^ Aircraft that confirms the disaster situation from the air.
- ^ Doctor helicopterThere are many.
- ^ Aircraft that is not for competition but for personal enjoyment such as sightseeing flight
- ^ There are many common aircraft for air race and acrobatics.
- ^ Generally, personnel transportation is also included in the mission.
- ^ Testing and certification for airports and radar facilities
- ^ Doctor helicopterThere are many.
- ^ Police/land国境security·drugImport warning etc.
- ^ In some countries patrol missions are carried out by government agencies other than the military.
- ^ Testing and certification for airports and air facilities
- ^ Observation target is ground, water, weather, space, etc.
- ^ MailGovernment-only aircraft for carrying. In modern times, there are no government mail machines.
- ^ There is a view that "airplane engines are limited to piston engines or gas turbine engines", so in that case equipment such as space shuttles equipped with rocket engines are outside the scope of aircraft (* missiles are excluded from the beginning. ). (Source: Naoki Nakayama, Akira Sato, "Basics and Mechanisms of Airplanes," Shuwa System, 2005, p. 12)
- ^ "Mach number" isSpeed of sound(15 m/s on the ground at an air temperature of 1°C and 340.3 atmosphere. Approximately 1,225 km/hour) The speed is expressed as a ratio. All propeller aircraft are classified as "subsonic".Piston engineThis is because the maximum speed of is about Mach 0.55.
- ^ "Kojien] Fifth Edition p.2234 [Flight] Inside [Airplane]
- ^ 平凡 社"World EncyclopediaVolume 23, 1988 edition p.409-417 [Airplane] Item Author: Hidemasa Kimura/Introduction p.409-410
- ^ Hidemasa Kimura's "Basic Elementary Handbook" 1951,SankaidoJournal
- ^ Japan's first computer developed in the Meiji era "automatic counting board" IEICE Fundamentals and Boundary Society Fundamentals Review 2010 Volume 4 Issue 2 p.105-112, two:10.1587 / essfr.4.105
- ^ "Survey Report on Ryoichi Yazu's Mechanical Desktop Computer "Automatic Abacus"" (Kahaku History of Technology (Technology Systematization Survey Report)) P.286
- ^ Akio Kobayashi, "Principles of Flight with Paper Shoe", Kodansha, 1993 ISBN-978 4061327337
- ^ a b c d e f Heibonsha "Encyclopedia of the World" Volume 23 Revised 2007 p.412-421 [Airplane] [Principle of flight]
- ^ a b Heibonsha "Encyclopedia of the World" Volume 23 p.415-420 [Airplane] [Performance and structure]
- ^ Naoki Nakayama and Akira Sato, "Basics and Mechanisms of Airplanes"Hidekazu system 2005 p. 13 ISBN 4798010685
- ^ Hiroshi Fujiwara "Airplane structure" Japan Aviation Technical Association April 2012, 4 1rd edition 3st edition p1-p4 ISBN-4 902151-02-2.
- ^ Akio Kobayashi "Flying Principles Learned from Paper Drawing"Kodansha, 1993, 69 pages
- ^ Shinji Suzuki "Airplane Story"Chuko Shinsho1694, 2003, 126 pages
- ^ Seiichi Iida "Flying, its mechanism and fluid dynamics"Ohmsha,Year 1995
- ^ Naoki Nakayama and Akira Sato, "Basics and Mechanisms of Airplanes," Hidekazu System 2005, p. 14 ISBN 4798010685
- ^ "Electric aircraft pay attention to the next generation/No noise or vibration""Mainichi Shimbun" Morning edition September 2018, 9 (Forest of Science) Read September 13, 2018.
- ^ Mikitake Ishikawa "Japan Airlines Maintenance Manual" 1959 edition
- ^ MRJ exhibition facility, reservation open at the end of NovemberAsahi ShimbunDIGITAL (2017 October 10) Retrieved 31 September 2018.
- ^ "Telegram from Orville Wright in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, to His Father Announcing Four Successful Flights, 1903 December 17". World digital library (September 1903, 12). 2013th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Naoki Nakayama and Akira Sato, "Basics and Mechanisms of Airplanes," Hidewa System, 2005, pages 18-24 ISBN 4798010685
- ^ The most popular illustration body, "Large View", was published by Kodansha in 1984.