Nico Hulkenberg becomes reserve and development driver for Aston Martin F1
If you write the contents roughly
Meanwhile, Ottomar Safnauer, team representative and CEO of Aston Martin F1, said he hopes Hülkenberg will do a great job.
On Thursday, April 4th, the Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One team will be a German driver Ni ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Aston Martin F1
1959から1960Participated in the F1 World Championship.2021To the predecessorRacing pointThe brand name was revived for the first time in 61 years...Operation isAMR GP Ltd...The team name isAston Martin Cognizant Formula One Team(Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One Team).
British car maker "Aston Martin LagondaThe company originally had a background that developed from a workshop for participating in car racing, and from the early stages before the war.Motor sportsHas a history of being involved in.
Second World WarLater, the company announced that it was a British businessman family, David Brown Corporation (with Aston Martin).LagondaIn an era when it was under the umbrella of the founder)Sports car racingIn 195924 Hours of Le MansFor the first time, the same yearSports car world championshipWon the manufacturer title of.In parallel with thatFormula car OfF1 World ChampionshipParticipated in, but only participated in 2 races in 6 years.
Since the 2000s, Aston MartinPro driveIn partnership withSports prototype,GT raceHas been active in. Regarding F1Andy PalmerFrom 2018 as CEORed bull racingBecame the title sponsor ofHyper car OfAston Martin ValkyrieHas deepened the relationship, such as jointly developing.In Valkyrie's race carFIA World Endurance ChampionshipA plan to participate in the LMH (Le Mans Hyper Car) class and aim for the overall victory of Le Mans was also announced..
October 2018, Aston MartinLondon Stock ExchangeDespite listing on the stock exchange, the stock price remains sluggish and the business condition deteriorates.. April 2020,Tommy Hilfiger,Michael korsA group of investors led by a Canadian millionaire who owns fashion brands such as Aston Martin becomes a major shareholder, Stroll became chairman of Aston Martin Lagonda.Chairman Stroll is his sonLance StrollF1 team to whichRacing pointIs also the owner of2021Aston Martin's racing points owned from the seasonWork steamAnnounced to participate in the renewal.. Aston Martin as an F1 constructor will be back for the first time in 61 years.
Along with this, the title sponsorship contract with Red Bull was terminated only in 2020, and the model that was jointly developedAston Martin ValkyrieLMH plan postponed..Racing Point UK Limited, the operator of Racing Point, also said, "AMR GP LimitedChanged the company name to.
1959/1960 (David Brown Corporation era)
1959 OfDutch Grand PrixAtCarol ShelbyDebuted with the lineup of.The debut machine, DBR4, retired from both engines at the Dutch Grand Prix, but in subsequent races Salvadori took 2th place twice and Shelby 2th and 6th place during the season.
following year1960 TheDutch Grand PrixIntroduce DBR4 only toBritish GPIs a new machine fromDBR5Is thrown in.However, F1 at that timeCooperSymbolized byMidshipAt a turning point, traditional front-engine machines were about to become obsolete.As a result, Salvadori retired and entered the war instead of Shelby.Maurice TranstinianFinished in 11th place, but drove the machine of Cooper, the winner of this raceJack BrabhamIt was a disastrous result of 5 laps behind.
With this race Aston Martin withdrew from F1 to focus on sports car racing.
As a title sponsorCognizantContract with (Cognizant).. Participated as "Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One Team".The driver remainsLance StrollWhen,Scuderia FerrariTransfer fromSebastian Vettel.
|Years||Chassis||engine||タ イ ヤ||driver||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||Point||Ranking|
|1959||Aston Martin RB6|
|Aston Martin RB6|
|Years||Chassis||engine||タ イ ヤ||No.||driver||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17||18||19||20||21||22||23||Point||Ranking|
|2021||Mercedes M12 E Performance 1.6L V6 Turbo||P||BHR||EMI||CAN||1*||6th place *|
- ^ AT & A, AKAI Taro /. “What is the Aston Martin F1 Team? | F1 Glossary | Formula1-Data”(Japanese). F1 Breaking News / Commentary [Formula 1-Data]. 2021/1/21Browse.
- ^ "I fell in love with Aston Martin”. Car & Leisure News (March 2020, 3). 2021/2/2Browse.
- ^ "There were various dramas!Aston Martin Racing History”. Octane Japan (December 2020, 12). 2021/2/2Browse.
- ^ "[WEC2020] Aston Martin" Valkyrie "Hyper Car Aims to Win the 2021 Le Mans 24 Hours Race". AUTO PROVE(July 2019, 7) 2021/2/6Browse.
- ^ "[Can't see the exit yet? ] Aston Martin's predicament continues to need attention". COACH (September 2020, 3). 2021/2/6Browse.
- ^ "Father Stroll becomes a major Aston Martin shareholder. To change the name of the racing point”. Motorsport.com (August 2020, 1). 2021/2/2Browse.
- ^ Impress Corporation (September 2021, 1). “Aston Martin participates as a manufacturer from the F1 2021 season”(Japanese). Car Watch. 2021/1/21Browse.
- ^ "WEC: Aston Martin officially announces postponement of participation in 2020/21.To re-evaluate the hyper car”. Autosport web. 2020/2/19Browse.
- ^ "2020-2021 F1 entry list”. FIA.com (January 2021, 1). 2021/2/9Browse.
- ^ AT & A, AKAI Taro /. “Aston Martin F1 announces crown sponsorship agreement with Cognizant ... new VI unveiled”(Japanese). F1 Breaking News / Commentary [Formula 1-Data]. 2021/1/21Browse.
- ^ a b "2020 & 2021 FIA Formula One World Championship Entry List" (English). Federation Internationale de l'Automobile (September 2015, 3). 2021/1/14Browse.